Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2690

over a year ago aceg said…
@DamonsLilBird: I am in desperate need for bamon intimate scenes lol. Even a hot bamon dream sequence is better than nothing lol.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
DamonsLilBird: Some posters on Youtube of course. It's such nonsense. Denial really is an unattractive look.
over a year ago hinata26 said…
LOL I think Bamon will be than hot IT will be epic!!!
You know it's The truth that's all that matter!!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
big smile
@Aceg mehtoo mate lol but dnt worry currently writing Bamon fiction on Lj, but meh made a mistake. @Hinata26 only you can help mate so I wanted a bloody change of layout so I delete, the Vampire Academy one. Cuz I found sum TVD but it wont let meh change how bloody come? @Applepie lol dnt study haterz that's why their here to study us not the flippin other way. lol
@DamonLilBird I really don't know why it won't let you change of layout.
Normaly it's really easy to change of layout.
It's weird. Do you have a free account?
cool
Ah, the old Smallville days, when Lana and Chloe were kicking each other's ass over Clark. LMAO, oh wait! there's Ian Somerhalder!

over a year ago silvina19 said…
blush
he was so cute when he was younger!!!
yep@Hinata26 meh isnt gonna buy a plus account lol @Applepie I miss old Smallville and hate the final season. Everything from Clark,Pete,Chole,Lana,The Kents, Lex,Lionel lol the whole bloody nine yards. Now meh is off to church love ya!
over a year ago bibsd21 said…
angry
OMG i cant believe i jus read this!

"Damon/Bonnie, no way. In the books, they can end up together as Bonnie is a white but in the show it will not happen. Come on Damon with a nig*er girl. Bamon fans just shut up and listen, no matter how much you want JP/KW will never put them together. Deal with it.”

WOW!!!! i dont even know what to say....im sure this comment has already been discussed but i'm so shocked i just had to repost what them bitches said! UGH! the racism is jus tooo horrifying. These people shouldnt even be watching the show or even read the books because they're sooo ignorant! AHHH im soo angry right now! Whoever said that, EFF U!!!! Ian and Katerina are the best and their skin color shouldnt matter! And u should be ashamed of being a fan of this show.
You need to ignore them there're silly people!!
I'm proud of my skin color and nothing will change that. I think it's the same for KG.
They all can go to hell for all I care!!!! I'm glad that bonnie will have some screentime with Damon.
So all haters will be really happy. Hopefully will have more and more Bamon and I can't wait to see how all those guys will react!!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
I find it amusing how ppl hate the idea of Damon getting together with Bonnie just cause she's black...but yet nobody said anything and were totally okay with Damon and Bree (who he dated/had a fling with in college). Wow. Oh and they're also okay with Bonnie/Jeremy. Seriously? WTF?!
This is the rubish that would make meh not wanna know the end of TV or Book Bamon. Why are so many ppl against an mixed couple? Then they bloody have the manky nerve and say Nina, Candice smoke circles, around Kat. Wtf?, where ya butts see this at? Both Candice and KG are out of this world beautiful. Dnt hate becuz Nina is just threw pretty and nunthing else, did I diss Nina? Hell no! becuz I own alot of Nina/DE icons. Now you listen DE looines TVD is a show *talks very slow for their understanding* DE are fictional and Nian is a mental diseased fantasy. In which if ya take your dose of Reality ya might better understand. End of rant!
over a year ago Minaftw said…
All the girls of TVD are pretty if you think their ugly it's because you are ugly and wish you looked half as decent as them
Who meh? I didnt call anyone ugly mate lol I just said Nina is pretty there, sumtimes cute. Though not like KG and Candice sorry meh upset ya.
I don't know why people feel the need to bash Kat Graham. She is incredibly beautiful, talented and a sweet, humble person. I'm guessing that the people who hate on her are those who feel insecure and jealous because she is so attractive and they are not. It is the only reasoning and explanation for all of the OTT and unnecessary hate that she receives. It's just beyond ridiculous IMHO. Honestly, I think that Kat Graham is the most beautiful female actress on TVD, Nina and Candice are both pretty but Kat Graham, IMO, is drop dead gorgeous.
Lol Thnk you mate I dnt hate on nobody but meh self (strange? I know lol). Kat Graham is the most beautiful multi-talented actress on TVD, she just oozes hottness. Nina is really cute but I feel like her bloody face is gonna fall off, too much none needing rubish on her face. Candice is flippin cute and she can bloody play hott um hello, have ya flippin seen Vampire Caroline? All girls are sweet and lovely but Nina get's more shine cuz she's Elame and Nian. lol
over a year ago xloveXghoulx said…
I don't care what the Delena shippers dish, I will suport Bamon all the way. All's fair in love and shipper wars! Be ready bitches, the Bamon fanbase is growing. =D
over a year ago AngelusB said…
@ApplePie: Katerina is a real beauty, inside and out. She gives so much to her fans by sharing so much about herself. I hate that she gets bashed for it and rarely read the comments on anything she does anymore because it's beyond hateful. She deserves better.

I don't care what the Delena shippers dish, I will suport Bamon all the way. All's fair in love and shipper wars! Be ready bitches, the Bamon fanbase is growing. =D

@Love: Lmao! Word. ;)
big smile
Amen AngulsB got sum of that Buffy fire lol I love each one of meh couples from TVD self for BEER-Me! but I will not bloody be push a side. An we should all just ship who we flippin like without hearing bashing on actors or actress who plays our favs.
Agree with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't care about what they say.
Bamon is will always be amazing!!!!!!
big smile
Yep Bamon rocks mate lol gosh Im bloody looney!!!
Delena fans are a bunch of brainless mindless zombies. I found these comments, I'm laughing at them:

"Bonnie....And...Damon.. EW! Never thought of them except for when they kissed, and I almost broke the book in two! elena and Damon belong together. Let Stefan go and kiss Meredith.. Or Bonnie for all I care."

"i honestly hope ellena ends up with damon, hes tooooo .... i hope he doesnt end up with bonnie she needs 2 be with matt. stephan is good too but damon is much better for ellena. is there an online sneak peek i just cant wait"

Seriously????! Delena fans are so dumb.

Yep and their spelling prove it now Im no wiz at sp either mate but Elena is spelled wit one L lol. I hope sum respectful DE fans like meh self will come over and give a take on their fans.
mischievous
I don't care there are agressif because they know Bamon is mean to be .
Otherwise they wouldn't harrass us all the time so yes Bamon is the real thing!!!!!
BAAAAMMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!
cool
well Ellena can end up with Damen as long as Elena ends up with Stefan and Bonnie with Damon
LMFAO, Mina! Good one. The way I see it, the reason why Bamon gets so much hate out there is because deep down inside themselves, they know that Damon/Bonnie are totally meant for each other. Why else would they be displaying so much insecurity when it comes to Bamon. If these Delena supporters are so confident in their ill-fated ship, then why do they feel the constant need to bash Bamon so much? This is what I don't understand at all. When I bash Delena, I'm really arguing against them. I'm arguing why they wouldn't be a good couple. Delena fans don't do that. They simply say "Ew! Bamon is gross." or "Bamon will never work.", etc. They never come up with a logical and intelligent reason why Bamon wouldn't be a good pairing. It's because they can't find any logical reason why Bamon wouldn't be a good pairing. But the Delena fans know deep down within themselves that their ship is an ill-fated and doomed one from the start. So they lash out that insecurity onto Bamon and Bamon fans. Most Delena fans are insecure shippers.
angry
Damon is white, Bonnie's black. BLACK AND WHITE COUPLES ARE SOOOO WRONG!!!! That goes against the bible as well so please.

Delena fans really are the lowest of the fucking low.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
@ApplePie88:

May I have the link to that post/tweet/forum/thread? I'd like to respond to the author.
But again, Bonnie/Jeremy get so much love and how "soooo adorable" they are. This is just....I have no words.
over a year ago Realist1 said…
This sh*t again. What is wrong with people, why they will bring race into a "show".

@ApplePie88: Where was this said?
over a year ago abderrahim said…
nice pict
They need to learn and understand the basic code of conduct before making a naive and useless remark. I don't even expect them to know Gothe, Adam Smith, or Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Because the little capacity of their brain is not a reservoir of knowledge.
link

She's a Delena nut case. I'm not shocked that something like that came from her.
I don't think they serve their cause by acting like that .I4M PRETTY SURE THAT AT some point they will regret it because by acting like that maybe writers will be more reluctant to GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT.
They look like insane people. I don't think it's the type of viewers they want for their tv show.
Honestly, I have a feeling that because of the way that the Delena fan base is acting, they might just not make Delena happen on the show as a price. Julie and Kevin see this kind of shit all the time on Twitter and plus, they get sent shit like this on their Twitters on a daily basis. It wouldn't really come as a shock to me if they didn't make Delena happen on the show because of the Delena fan's out of control behaviour.
I f they dnt make Delena I'll be upset yes becuz Im a bloody sum what ex renewed shipper lol but I dnt want them endgame like meh other mates, Ya see DE fans (The jackaroos) are just wrap up in the Drama of how their couple speaks sex steam and blah blah blah. So when they see Bamon Kat(A sum what Black gur) and Ian(A sum what white guy) they feel this couple will be extreme!!! So now we have racists remarks and meh mum belives what ya Applepie said if this keeps up the TV markerts will shut them down. Or if the writers go forward with DE too please the goofies ratings will drop off the views and they would be at a bloody stand still nuthing to promsing there huh?
Make fun of someone and misinterpretation of facts are entirely different concepts, let alone express stereotypical notions about different races. Those fanatical fans are a disgrace to humanity.
what the hell is wrong with you sick people Damon and Bonnie are disgusting! so STOP linking them together, i've had it with you guys who go by the name 'Bamon' DAMON IS A SEXY beast and linking him with disgustingly annoying Bonnie is pathetic!!!!!!! AND HERE'S WHAT I WISH , I WISH THAT DAMON KILLS THAT LITTLE BITCH WITH HIS OWN HANDS IN THE FUTURE CAUSE I FREAKIN HATE HER!!!!!!!!

Wow, someone forgot to take their meds.
Even God looks down on Detards, I mean seriously? The bible said it was wrong for mixed couples to get together, how F'ed up is that
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
tongue
It's must be really annoying and embarrasing for mature DE fans seeing that everyday...
over a year ago nansoula said…
WOW 54 PAGES SO FAR I think my rant on the interview is enough for one day I will come tommorow to rant lol
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
"well Ellena can end up with Damen as long as Elena ends up with Stefan and Bonnie with Damon"- MinaFTW

"Wow, someone forgot to take their meds."- ApplePie88

LMFAO! You guys crack me up. :)
Wow Delena shippers are horrible people. They are already freaking out over that Bamon picture and calling Bonnie bad names cause she's hurting their poor baby. um hello, look at the picture. Damon doesn't even look like he's hurting and in pain you f*cking idiots. But of course, ANYTHING to bash and hate on Bonnie. Ugh. I cant stand them! You Delena shippers should be ashamed of yourselves!

And that damon_girl is 17 years old. Heh.
surprise
Say what? Good lord, what was she thinking? Did she really...nevermind...

Damon_girl defended SignalFire915 (a Bamon fan). She's cool people!

Naturally, I don't agree with the sentiment copy and pasted above but I still like the kid.

Well maybe she defended Bamon fan at certain point but her racist remark cannot be excused. Because it send a dangerous message to bamily and rest of world. It comes no surprise that her racial stereotypes echoed elsewhere in contemporary society. Because there are many post-war racists and neo-nazis never take responsibilities for their actions. Maybe she's one of them or maybe she's immature. I have no intention to exaggerate facts. But a reply like Damon_girl's would really make many of us and citizens around the world uneasy.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
you know your insecure when you start creating petitions for endgames when the show is on its second season!! :P lol
/\
|
this is how i feel de fans are .. well some of them i guess :P
cuz i was browsing someones wall and i saw a comment that said 'sign this petition it is urgently needed' ??!!! WTH?
mischievous
pff don't worry bamonator because by acting like that they won't have anything. We just have to be happy because will have some scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago AngelusB said…
I don't even know what to say in terms of those slanderous comments that I haven't said already a hundred times. People are strange.
over a year ago katesbon said…
why care for a bunch of morons,i am fed up wit thire shit ,seriously they shoud just sfu and leave bonne alone ,she can do what ever she wants as long as damon is fine with it ,he seems to love her torchuring him ,they just keep on bashing her if i was a producer of the show i will make them kiss just to see how many idiots will loose it gosh just because of delena fans i am in averge of stoping going to forums ,can they just support thire ship and characters with out acting like a bunch of lonatics delena fans i am happy to tell u we are gonna have a bamon scene two eps on road so deal wit it and stop acting its the end of the show cos its not until bamon happens *sighs*end of rant so happy bamon is gonna be awesome!!!!
smile
@Aceg:

Maybe Damon_girl is one of those rare individuals willing to admit that race factors in whom she ships as a couple. Or maybe her preferences are based on moral values, shared interest, preferences, etc. Whatever the case, that's her personal choice.

Frankly, I'm too busy checking out Bamon-friendly threads, forums, posts, and opinions to care. There isn't anything anyone can say to rain on my Bamon parade.