Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
save

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2690

over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
cool
Applepie, I think I changed my mind... 99.9% sounds good to me.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
DamonsLilBird: Trust me, Bamon will be explored sooner then we all think.

Damon-Bamon12: That's right. :) I'm sorry that you had to endure the Delena fans nonsense. I know what it's like. They really are a nuisance. I'm sick of a lot of them to be quite honest. They really don't know when to shut up.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
hmmm
I am almost positive that Bamon and Stelena are gonna be endgame in the books, but as for the show, I wanna believe it but as this point, I'm just not sure. Especially a Bamon endgame.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
If SE and DB are endgame in both books and show I think I would die if happiness. Sadly though, I am starting to lose hope for DB in the show.
ItalianAngel89: We're only in the second season, Chica. Look at Pacey and Joey from Dawson's Creek (KW's previous show). Their relationship wasn't explored until the third season when they developed a friendship first and eventually developed feelings for each other. DC had 6 seasons. Everyone thought that Dawson/Joey was going to be endgame but Pacey/Joey turned out to be the endgame at the last minute. Stelena is indefinitely going to be endgame because it is based from the novels whereas Dawson's Creek was not a novel-based series so it was a little bit different for the Dawson/Joey and Pacey/Joey endings. I believe in my couple both on the TV show and in the books. This is TVD and anything can happen, it is highly unpredictable. Hell, the show might not even explore Delena full-on. They might just kiss and that's it. KW and JP know what they are doing and both KW and JP are highly aware that the Bamon connection/relationship is highly important especially to many book fans so I have no doubt that the show will explore Bamon sooner then later. We have to stay positive. Don't let Delena fans get you down and tell you otherwise. They're loudness is not going to crush me and it shouldn't crush all of you either. They may think they outnumber us but they don't outwit us.
@ApplePie88: Well both Joey and Elena said "you and me, always" to Dawson and Stefan, and look how that turned out. Joey ended up with Pacey in the end. Delena fans are all "ha thats a sign, Delena is so endgame!" blaha blah balh. Ngl, but the fact that it's the same writer and same line used, this does kinda worry me a bit.
ItalianAngel89: The difference is that The Vampire Diaries series is a NOVEL SERIES. Dawson's Creek was NOT. It was a made-up creation by KW and it had original characters and original relationship dynamics, story lines. So just because the "you and me, always" was said in Dawson's Creek, does not mean that it's going to turn out the same for TVD. Delena fans like to rub things in people's faces to make them feel bad and insecure about supporting their ship. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. Everyone knows that Stelena is the TRUE EPIC LOVE STORY OF THE SERIES. JP said it, KW said it. Also, the Pacey/Joey ending happened unexpectedly and when KW wasn't even a part of the show anymore. KW was always a D/J supporter but because he wasn't a part of the show anymore, the current writer made P/J endgame. In fact, I hate to compare Dawson's Creek to TVD because I find it invalid for the most part. Dawson/Joey relationship is COMPLETELY and totally different storyline and dynamic then Stefan/Elena. Dawson/Joey were more BEST FRIENDS. Stefan/Elena are a ROMANTIC LOVE STORY from the beginning. Dawson/Joey are more like a Clark/Lana dynamic, best friends who've known each other since childhood and know everything about each other. Stelena is NOT that kind of relationship dynamic. They aren't even comparable in my opinion. So the fact that Delena fans are trying to use what happened in DC to justify Delena being endgame is bologna. IF STELENA IS ENDGAME IN THE NOVELS, STELENA WILL BE ENDGAME ON THE TV SHOW. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
alright guys lets keep a positive vibe on this and let the haters hate all they want!! Bamon & Stelena FTW!!
im pretty sure sooner or later even the writers are gonna get tired of the whining coming from DE fans!!
over a year ago aceg said…
Hi my fellow bamonators! I just saw the girl's posts. Let me just say that the only part that I agree with, is Delena/Ian and Bamon part. The rest of her comment is utterance to individual rage. So she think she can play judge of the Supre Court to us bamonators and justify condemnation of us? I wonder what Kahlan would think about this.
SalvatoreBroFTW: Exactly. I am 99.9% sure that Stelena and Bamon will be endgame in the novels. And I don't listen to all these silly Delena fans who repeatedly try to compare Damon/Elena to Pacey/Joey. They are NOTHING like Pacey/Joey AT ALL. First of all, Pacey NEVER did anything to intentionally harm Joey directly (such as killing her friends and family etc). Pacey and Joey may have bantered a lot with each other, but they never intentionally tried to harm each other. To me, the relationships on DC and TVD shouldn't even be compared because not only are the relationships/dynamics different, the characters are entirely different and also, the storyline and setting are completely different. TVD is a supernatural show; DC is not. Also, Stefan and Damon are BROTHERS; Dawson and Pacey were not. There are just many differences between the two shows and just because it's KW, doesn't mean that TVD is going to be anything like DC. To be quite honest, I don't know how I wrote such a long TVD vs. DC relationship comparisons essay without cringing. :O
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Ok mates ya got meh flippin on board to beliving now that our couple, will make it too endgame. Now bout SE like them but not bloody love them anymore S.S. ruined that for a mate. Now I do still bloody well so much that next too SK SE is endgame. lol SK dnt ask meh why Im hanging on so bloody tight too them, just love them. Got a new livejournal mates. www.BeautyIsBeast.livejournal.com on meh phone so plz add ya selves them.
Also, when KW left DC, it was pretty much up in the air about whether Joey would be with Dawson or Pacey. The major difference is that on the show, Elena loves Stefan romantically. The same is said for Pacey and Joey. The way I see it, P/J may have had a friendship but their connection was inherently more "romantic" in nature than D/J's when you think about it. D/J's "love" was more best friend/platonic. Joey's love for Dawson was more of a best friend/friendship love. The same way that Elena's love for Damon on the TV show is strictly friendship and I really don't think it's going to be more then that or go farther then that. As Nina Dobrev has stated repeatedly, she is not IN LOVE with Damon like she's IN LOVE with Stefan. To be quite honest, I don't think that Joey has ever really loved Dawson in that way. I think she was just confusing her deep friendship love for Dawson with romantic love while what she had with Pacey was inherently always intended to be romantic. This is the same thing with Elena and Damon, both on the TV show and novels. If Elena ever thinks she's in love with Damon, it's because she is confused about her deep caring feelings and her friendship with Damon, but otherwise, Elena is not IN LOVE with Damon. You can love someone, but not be IN LOVE with someone. Like IMO, Damon "loves" Elena, but I don't think he's IN LOVE with her in reality. He thinks he's in love with her because the truth is, Damon doesn't know what real love is or feels like because he doesn't understand it.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
@MinaFTW:

[Quote]lol don't forget me they hate me too, and Signalfire, and fanfiction12, and now Applepie, and of course Ducky has pissed them off too, yeah for the Bamon team! [/Quote]

Exactly, Mina. BAMON FANS FTW...and I'm glad to see you back/lurking around. Missed yah, kiddo.
over a year ago hinata26 said…
Pay attention guys I don't anyone of you reported because of them.
damonLilBird has been reported. She won't be able to go in her page anymore.
I know that those guys are annoying but don't give them a reason to get rid of you!!
over a year ago chazzaf said…
Yeah I dont understand why @DamonsLilBird was reported I dont remember her saying anything to offensive.Im devastated that she cant come anymore.She was one of my best mates. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
on what ground has she been reported?
@aceg That is what I mean I didnt even know she was reported until she said so and I dont understand I think I was being a lot more offensive than her.I just dont get it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She told me that was reported but apparently she always could access to her page.
I am confused? Can she still log on to her account and post comments?
I confused too because She told me that she won't have access to her account after today I send her a message So I could have more détails.
tongue
What? Who would report her? She hasn't done anything wrong. I wish the trolls would stop spying on us. :/
I don't know so plz stop responding to all crap some silly tell you. I don't want this to happen to any of you.
Everybody will know that we're right just give it some time.
So plz stop talking to them or whatever they don't deserve your attention.
We all know that Bamon will awesome when they'll be xplore. So plz don't let them make you think otherwise
just ignore and report them if you have to.
@Damon-Bamon12: Ikr? Must they spie on us? I guess its not safe and you have to watch what you say here or else you'll get reported.
blush
Sorry :P IDK why, but I'm blushing. XD
tongue
Now that I thought about the question that a DE fan posted on TVD about why we ship Bamon, I find it offensive that some DE fans are asnwering the question when they absolutley have no idea why we ship them. :P
I think that pick should get reported. It's completely pointless IMO if Delena fans are answering a Pro-Bamon question.
It does not surprise me. Both SpuffyDelena and deluv have proven over and over again that they are obsessed with us Bamon fans. LOL
Maximum: I think they are closet Bamon shippers if I'm being quite honest. Why are they always bringing up Bamon but they never talk about their own ship? I talk about Delena and Delena fans because they constantly talk about and bash us, so I'm basically responding to them and their behaviour. They must have OCD or something.
tongue
Poor them, but sometimes we have really friendly arguments trying not to fight, but at the end we bash and bash at each other. I think it's hard having a DE friend... and no those two are not my friends.
Damon-Bamon12: Trust me, I know what you mean. I have actually never met a decent DE friend over the internet if I'm being bluntly honest. The only Delena friends I have are IRL and there are only two of them who ship Delena. All of my other friends ship Stelena and Bamon like me. So, IMO, this whole "We're a TVD family regardless of whether you ship Stelena, Bamon or Delena" charade is invalid as far as I'm concerned. The bottom line is that we aren't a TVD family when it comes right down to it; our fan bases are just too inherently different for us to co-exist as a united TVD family as a whole overall. That makes me really sad but that's unfortunately just the reality of it all.
Appliepie: LOL agreed. :). I may not like DE much but I'm not constantly talking about them like some DE fans do with DB. It is kind of funny how much we bother them sometimes. Insecure much?
Scared. That's what they feel about our ship. We have a very good chance of being endgame and they are so sick and tired of seeing Bamon moments in both books AND show even though in the show it isn't romantic. :P
wink
Oh and there will always be a ''B'' word in their conversation. :)
And I agree on the DE friends thing. I have a couple of them. One of the DE fans who bashed us a few weeks ago was actually a friend of mine on Fanfiction.net :(. But to be fair there are still nice ones. It just sucks that the majority of them aren't.
Maximum: The bottom line is this. Delena fans may be the "majority" but they are an insecure "majority". They think that because their fan base seems to be significantly larger then all of the other fanbases within the TVD community, that they feel entitled to tell other people within this fandom how to think, what to believe and what/who or what/who not to support. This is one of the main reasons why I have absolutely no respect for their fan base overall, because I feel that the Delena fan base purposely places themselves on this stories high pedestal so that everyone else who ISN'T a part of their shipper cult is below them and therefore, this gives them the power to control and dictate things to the other fan bases (i.e. the Stelena and Bamon fan bases primarily). To me, the Delena fan base comes off as a dictating and controlling fan base; it has to be their way or the highway. The same way that Delena fans have the exact same attitude towards Delena and Bamon. When it comes to Damon's happiness, it's either Elena or it's NO ONE. And they say this while claiming to love Damon at the same time. It doesn't make any sense to me. If they love Damon so much, wouldn't they want him to be happy in the end regardless of who it is with, even if it is NOT Elena (because I can assure you, Elena won't make Damon happy in the long run; all of the signs are already there and they haven't even been in a relationship yet)? They not only dictate to other fanbases other then their own but they also dictate the TVD characters happiness, when they are not in charge of the writing on the show and are not in control of how the TVD novels are written. This is why I repeatedly get irritated, frustrated and annoyed when Delena fans flock in herds to L.J. Smith's site and email her, basically dictating what she should and shouldn't do with her own story. Same with KW and JP, and frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. Enough is enough, seriously. They just can't seem to help themselves.
Arugh DBL is still here mates no less to DE losers meh starting to belive, one of them reported meh. Why? That I'm not bloody sure mates may b their flippin pist becuz meh is ApplePie. I dnt bloody hold back nor swallow meh tongue for nobody ( This goes to DE crazies). Obivously for the ones who knew bout meh situation meh had been reported, at first thought it was At&T. Though meh was wrong when got the email from fanpop saying meh account will be unavaible on 15th. Guess it was wrong not sure if their still gonna plug me if not Im soo gonna roll heads.
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
ApplePie88- AMEN!
Right Everyone I have noticed something that Im disgusted in myself for.I Looked back on this whole form and was shocked by the amount of times a lot of us have talked about DE and its fans.I know it is only because they are practically shoved down our throats and the show is mostly only about DE at the moment and plus we are sick of some of their fans.But I want to talk about Bamon and I for one know us Bamon fans are a lot better than that to be talking about DE all the time.I know I have been doing it to.But I think it would be best if we stop talking about that toxic ship and start talking about our heavenly Bamon.It is just my opinion you guys dont have to do it if you dont want to. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf yes mate we have but sooo flippin tired Im rantin on meh brother's bday day before midnight. How lame am meh? Just bloody tired of the same "Why does ppl ship. Bamon?" Dnt worry bout meh flippin ship if it's not your's then why are ya gents, bug wallin us? Ranting aside Bonnie better not bang Germy becuz that would just, break meh bloody DB heart.
@DamonsLilBird I know how you feel but for some sick reason I bet the like us ranting about them because it is all about them.But I also hopes Bonnie doesnt get sleep with Germ I will be so upset Damon needs to be Bonnies first.Nuff said LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile
Hi ladies !!!!!
What's today hot topic?
laugh
Lol Not letting DE get under your skins btw mate meh still alive in DBL!
@Chazzaf Nuff said indeed mate meh really belives they love to bloody spy, and see if were gossiping bout them.
Good to know@damonLilBird !!!!!!!
I want to talk do you have spoiler or something anything?
Good to know@damonLilBird !!!!!!!
I want to talk do you have spoiler or something anything?
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
chazzaff:
Honestly, i'm hoping this Beer Me stuff doesn't last long. I like their scenes right enough but i can't bring myself to truly love them.

There are certain aspects of the pairing i enjoy but... i keep thinking Jeremy blocks Bonnie to a child-like dimension...

I'll admit it has not much sense... i mean, he's supposed to be Bonnie's romantic awakening, her first experience in romance but their charm falls flat on me... i appreciate their scene just as long as the episode's on, thenm i forget all of them...
Hi @DamonsLilBird and @hinata26.How are you two fine ladies today you are ladies arent you not that id mind if you were men just be a little weird LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@skysamuelle I honestly always find a pairing like that at least cute but I just dont see it.They kind of bore me if Im honest plus it doesnt help that I dont like Jeremy anymore because I found him very out of character when he got over Anna death so quickly. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
OMG: Beremy is so forced and so boring. I mean, they were cute at first, but now, it's just not doing anything for me. I feel like Jeremy is just way too immature for someone like Bonnie.
Agreed. I used to like Jeremy but now...he's probably one of the more annoying characters. I think him being too clingly will be the end of Beremy.