Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2690

over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Applepie:Your welcome mate but you can never be like them they give us sane DE fans, a bad name. Lol though if your gonna tone down then Im bloody behind ya mate, all the flippin way. You see I mightve rekindle meh liking of DE again that doesnt mean I hate DB. We can all ship who we ship without being threatend or attack, again thnk you.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
@ApplePie88 Oh dont worry I have your back to.But lets make peace I like the thought of everyone feeling welcome here not scared to come here. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago aceg said…
@ApplePie88: you don't need to apologize. Everything you've done so far is defending yourself, our ship and our bamily from those hooligans. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your comments. My concern is that these hooligans' tone of venom is likely a way to drag us down to their sick game. I think part of the reasons for their brutal insults on us is to provocatively provoke us and expect us to engage a war with them. This is a skill that those internet bullies have already mastered. For one it is almost impossible to maintain level-headed mind when dealing with ungraceful fans who are dirty and bitter. Many bamonators have already undergone this painful experience countless time. I am not trying to give the wrong impression here that my comments are code of conduct. I merely offer my advice to my fellow bamonators here, don't let their bitterness get to you.
last edited over a year ago
Omg I need to rant not bout DE no Im way over their nutty fans, meh rantin is bout Bonnie&Gerta. Are we this petty that were just gonna bloody diss sumbodies without getting to know them? Was reading the Kat G interview bout Bonnie's take on Gerta an I flippin always read the comments, but man meh bloody wish I hadnt. Why are sum of the fans pist that we are getting more black witches? They all want Bonnie dead over Caroline lol which I love both but come on the racist's marks, has got too stop. Anyhoo rantin aside Klaus&Gerta shows up April 21st.
@DamonsLilBird: It is so sad these racist people live in 21 century.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Bonnie barely interacts with Damon. Especially this season. And yet Bonnie hatred has always been there. So, I don't see the Damon connection, she has been able to be annoying on her own. I don't see the "chemistry" between the two, either. I never got the impression Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec ever cared for that pairing and so I don't think they'll go there but they did confirm Damon/Elena so I don't agree with the assumption Damon/Elena fans are afraid of Damon/Bonnie, and that is the source of Bonnie hatred, I am one and I don't think there is any reason to be afraid of. Plec mentioned in one interview how they know "book" fans have an interest in the pairing but my impression was they were making a difference between book Damon/Bonnie and show Damon/Bonnie. Not that I see it in the books either. Bonnie has an interst in Damon in the books, yes, but I don't see it returned on Damon's side. Damon/Bonnie is simply one of the many ships out there, but "ships" are not the only reason people dislike some characters. There is also a Damon/Caroline ship, and a Damon/Katherine ship (among the many Damon pairings) but Caroline I adore and Katherine I love to hate. It all has to do with the characters themselves."

OMG, is this bitch serious?! Denial much?
heart
Also, thanks everyone for having my back and supporting me. I appreciate it.
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
Blah blah blah shut the f*ck up!! That person is so stupid. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, honey.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
@ApplePie: I honestly never saw anything wrong with your posts. You just express yourselves like I wish I could sometimes. I'm just to lazy.

@Aceg: They need to get off the racist bangwagon, there is quite a bit that's been changed from books to tv, a.k.a Elena! Katerina does a wonderful job portraying Bonnie and doubt I could see anyone else playing her on the show now.

Bonnie has an interst in Damon in the books, yes, but I don't see it returned on Damon's side.

Clearly they're either not reading their interactions or they're just blind. That's the only way your gonna miss that it's reciprocated from both sides.

over a year ago Realist1 said…
angry
I don't have arguments with people, I like to debate and of course some are going to be stubborn and ignorant and those are the ones I ignore, as it's not worth it, but racism I can't take and won't stand for. This is over fictional characters and I can't believe that people will bring up the colour of someones skin, it does not make it alright on any level and that just shows you their true character. I can't stand racism in any form.

@DamonsLilBird: Where were these comments made

@AngelusB: Oh, they are reading it, they are just in DENIAL. Look how long these books have been going on for. L.J mentioned there feelings for one another and the fans of Bamon aren't quiet. They're just being ignorant, but this doesn't bother me as much. Things like the Bonnie hate, Katerina Graham hate and especially the Race hate.

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a good day or good night whatever.I might not be on for a couple of days so keep the Bamon love going for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xx
over a year ago erinr377 said…
I love, love, LOVE Bonnie and Damon in the books!!!! in every book he cares more about her! but i dont really see it in the show.
@erinr377 I personally love show Bamon because it got me into book Bamon.Plus I think book Bamon is supposed to be like Bonnie is Damons soft spot.While in the show it is supposed to be a love hate relationship kind of like Clark and Lois in Smallville. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
over a year ago hinata26 said…
crying
Oki will miss you @chazzaf!!!
@hinata26 Dont cry mate it is just my cousin has went right off the rails since his pal died and is in a lot of trouble over here in Glasgow so I have got help so I wont be on in awhile.I will miss you to hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tongue
Idiots will always be idiots. I really don't care about those people they CAN say whatever they want I will always be proud of my colore skin!!!!
I hope they get use to see Black witches because will have more when bonnie wil get a real storyline!!!
over a year ago katesbon said…
guys don't worry peopel who hate a person because thire skin is idiot and have an IQ of a chiken so don't bother by thire stupid comment ,they say only black peopel love bonnie and likes the idea of bamon funny since book bonnie is white and most of bamanatores are from the books ,i gave up a few days ago to argue wit delena fans so what i came up wit is that delena fans don't like it when ignored so don't give them the satisfaction they are just stupid they can't help it!!!but afew of them are actualy nice!!
@AngelusB: backward ideas may on race and ethnicity may be worst of the worst. Seems like that person learn nothing from history lessons.

As for that fan's speech on Bamon, I almost roll on the floor laughing lol.
@chazzaf: see you later mate. take care
@aceg Thanks mate my cousin needs me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@erinr377: I never read the book, so I have no judgement on how they interact in the book. However, I really love their interactions on the show, the dynamic, the setiment, the sexiness, the eyestare and unpredictability etc. My lists can go on and on. Overall, one of the most reasons I was addicted to this couple was that writers gave them a slow build-up and gave Ian/Kat greater freedom on the materials they worked with. In addition, they don't have the plot holes and inconsistency like other couples did/do on TVD.
@chazzaf: no problems mate :)
@Beau1 sorry mate had a headache but it's in KG spot of links look for "Katerina takes on Bonnie and Gerta". Thinks that's the manky title or close too it@ Aceg Ugh! I try to turn the cheek but was telling meh mum who belives TVD has gotten outta hand. If they dnt handle sum of their racist fans they will loose the show and before Season four. Not that they will have one the Vampire storylines are getting old True Blood may b is the only one to survive. Bonnie and the witches are black big deal Maddox isnt he looks Russian *like meh* or Latin, Elena and Caroline arent hated as much. Though Bonnie she gets slammed everywhere just like Bamon cnt stand racist ppl.
@DamonsLilBird: Childish behavior and sterotypical comments has already made TVD lose many fans. It would be no surprising if there is growing trend of viewers' drop off.

"Not that they will have one the Vampire storylines are getting old True Blood may b is the only one to survive."

I agree with you. Although I only watched couple of its episodes. But I have seen many viewers' comparison between TB and TVD. Their opinons tend to favored TB over TVD. Even my cousin who didn't watch true blood had mentioned that most of colleagues and friends were crazily attached to TB not TVD. In fact, none of them watched TVD. I asked my cousin why. She simply said TVD sucks and it is a show for child.
Hi @aceg how are you today?
That's what Im sayin mate lol TVD is kinda for kids hell half of meh fans are 13 to 16 and guess what, they all bloody ship DE an Nian. TB lost meh when the sex scenes came on lol other than that the show is flippin great mate, as of Being Human. The Vampire stuff pick back up due to Twlight and honestly dnt see how? Edward is the most boring Vampire ever next to his family and Bella. Twlight isnt a true love story in meh flippin eyes but hey sum thinks so. Again Ive been bloody saying this from season one that TVD wont be on long. They might not even see a fourth season and if that happens it will be like Blade Series and them not getting a second season.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
@Realist1: The hate is unbelievable. I don’t understand why people feel they have the right to bully her in the first place. It’s kind of sickening to me. It’s horrid to read most things they say.
I actually love both versions of Bamon. Book and TV, I don’t love one more than the other. I guess because I just enjoy both on a whole and don’t feel the need to make myself pick one.

@Aceg: It’s truly one of the worst crimes ever. Who are we to treat people as if they don’t matter?

I asked my cousin why. She simply said TVD sucks and it is a show for child.

@Aceg: Then I’m a child and will gladly be one! I used to enjoy TB and love Pam, hilariously snarky B*tch that one, heh heh best character on the show aside from Eric of course, I’m just over it.

@Damonslilbird: The show might stick around for awhile. It will probably make six or five seasons I think, I mean just how much are they going to be able to tell around their triangle? I want you Stefan, No Damon, erm... I meant Stefan! And once Klaus is over and Elena is out of immediate danger then what? Baco to having the next bad ass thing drawn too her? Pfft! They need to focus on all the characters equally, not just Stefan, Damon and Elena. There are crazy stories to be told for each character, maybe they just need to start reading fan fiction to see it!
@hinata26: I am a little tired of all the drama from the wall posts and bashings. how are you? @DamonsLilBird: lol I was distubered by by its oversexual and guresome content. Blade Series was such a promising show, the storyline between Marcus and Krista have so much potential.
Fine!!! I agree with you it's getting a little old really!!!!
OMG, I'm so sick and tired of the Bamon bashing everywhere I go! I'm see it all over YouTube and Twitter and it's really annoying me. Also, I'm so sick of the racist remarks against Katerina Graham. This is 2011 for God's sake! This is not the fucking 1950's. Stop the hate, stop racism!
@Aceg lol tell meh mate Marcus and Krista were magic got vids of them. An yes TB does have sum out there love scenes but theirs is wayyy hotter, than Tvd's. lol @Applepie really mate you should give meh your YT name becuz Im getting, a totally new one.
@AngelusB: lol TVD still has many potentials. But there are concerns that the writer's incompetent abilities (writing, designing plot etc) will overshadow potential storylines in upcoming episodes, for example Bamon.
angry
DamonsLilBird: I'm done with YouTube Chica. I have a whole list of Bamon videos saved and all I see is nothing but bashing and hatred towards them from the DE fans. I'm so sick of this.
Did any of you guys hear the spoiler about Damon running around the woods with a wolf.Wonder what happens. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf nothing good I guess .
@DamonsLilBird: lol love scenes on TB are raw and real. You feel the actress and actors really enjoy "doing" it. TVD's love scenes, however are strangers who are forced to havng sex against their will. Even TB's kissing scene is done much better than TVD's. TVD's kisses are like brother and sister kissing.
@hinata26 LOL people are saying he might get bitten.But then he would have to die and I dont see the writers doing that like ever LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
True Blood should never be compared to TVD. Big mistake. TVD is a child's show compared to True Blood. LOL
@Aceg lol I know right? Ok Im bloody Sric meh nickname for Sookie&Eric. Dnt know their real name Bill reminds meh of Stefan sumtimes but mainly Edward. Nian kisses look like brother dnt wanna kiss baby sis sumtimes it's like for Pina. JB kiss was sloppy and awkard becuz Kat&Steve couldnt decide, which way too kiss. Now Bamon kiss will bloody lead them into his bedroom lol.
over a year ago silvina19 said…
hmmm
AngelusB ITA the writers should read fanfics there are great stories to use in the show!

unfortunately discrimination is always present because insecure people need to attack others to feel better about themselves. So sad...!
But by elemination, it shows how strong a person is by don't need feel superior to anyone.
laugh
LOL !!!
@chazzaf: no I haven't heard of it. Does this implied that there will be a new werewolf character entered Mystic Fall in upcoming episodes?
A Bamon kiss on TVD will be the only kiss that could be compared to any kiss on TB.
@aceg I think it is Tyler.He is supposed to come back soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@aceg maybe
I don't care what anyone says but out of all of the female actresses on TVD, Ian Somerhalder has THE BEST chemistry with Katerina Graham. I just wish the haters would see on-screen chemistry for what it is, instead of basing the two actors chemistry on whether they like the character(s) that the two actors are portraying or not. Chemistry is chemistry; two actors either have it or don't and IAN & KATERINA HAVE IT.
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
big smile
^100% wiith you :D
Ditto mate IanKatRules lol meh youtube name but they have heat when their far apart, too when the other is bloody staring the other one down. Nina's ok but she isnt this great actress sum fans make her out, sumtimes she flippin bores meh. Could be why most ppl hate show Elena? May b Nina isnt bringing Elena like they want? Who knows.
Ian & Katerina don't have chemistry??? Pfft, yeah right.

Lol who said that?