Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1672

over a year ago jstar18 said…
Yeah you can resend them to me.
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Okay in prepartions for starting the new arc I posted the espada of sloth on page 120 of the make your own zanpakuto forum

btw i was just wondering the the first arc have a name? and what is the new arc going to be called
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
I would like to join the RP my charcter is on page 115 for make your own Zanpakuto
- Resurgence Part 3: -
The Story of Sunny and The Rising Suns

Yukina and Miroku are sitting in the middle of a large room in the basement of the Shihon Household. It is dark but Yukina flicks a switch and the room lights up. Books are neatly lined up on the shelves and Yukina leads Miroku to the back of the room where a large glass case holds a small black colored book with the sun pattern that symbolizes the Rising Suns on it. On the bottom of the cover reads the initials R.T. Yukina removes the glass case and hands the book to Miroku.

Miroku: What is this?
Yukina: Don't you know your on group's symbol? Its the book of the Rising Suns. It has all the history of the group inside.
Miroku: History? (Miroku looks up at his mother with a confused look) I didn't know that the Rising Suns existed before I started it. But now that I think about it, its all starting to make sense.

(Remembering the night Sunny broke him out of prison)
Sunny is leaning over to whisper into Miroku's ear. As Coran stands by the destroyed entrance gate to Soul Society.

Sunny: (whispering) Listen closely to what I have to say. There are two important documents in that envelope I gave Coran. One of them is meant for you. It will explain everything you have to do to "raise the sun" on Soul Society.
Miroku: (confused) Raise the sun?
Sunny: No time to explain just listen. The other document is meant for my granddaughter, Asoka. I'm giving that to her because you are not ready for that power yet. (Sunny looks up at Coran) Okay, you two need to get out of here.
Coran: (Coran grabs Miroku) Lets go kid.
Miroku: Wait I don't understand. What do you want me to do?
Sunny: Change things! (Coran picks up Miroku and begins to run away as a large group of soul reapers have appeared. Sunny waves goodbye to them and yells towards Miroku) I almost forgot to tell you. Your father would be proud of you Miroku and your mother has always loved you!
Miroku: (eyes opened wide as Coran carries him away) STOP! I need to talk to him some more!
Coran: Are you crazy? We are running for our lives here!
Miroku: But he knows about me, I have to speak to him. (As Miroku looks back, he sees Sunny begin to glow white and then explode. Miroku looks with shock on his face) That was Hado - 96. (Miroku shakes loose of Coran's grip and begins to run back to the explosion but Coran shunpos in front of him and grabs him.) Let me go!
Coran: Stop being stupid! We both know what kido that was, so there is no point in going back. He risked everything for us so we can't let his death go in vain. Now we need to get to his house and meet up with his granddaughter.
Miroku: Okay, I understand. (Coran and Miroku vanish)

Back to Miroku and Yukina
Miroku is looking at the cover of the book

Miroku: Who is R.T.?
Yukina: It stands for Roku Taiyou. That was Sunny's real name. Notice anything about it.
Miroku: Yeah, did you name me after him?
Yukina: Wow! You catch on quick. Yes, I did name you after him. Your father wanted to name you Roku, but I thought of Miroku after Sunny explained something to me.
Miroku: What did he tell you?
Yukina: Sunny always believed that he was just the beginning of the Rising Suns, and that he would never see the end result of what he started. That is why I named you Miroku. The term "mi" in Japanese stands for "good result" so by naming you Miroku, you would be the good result of what he started.
Miroku: (smiles) To think that so much thought was put into naming me.
Yukina: (smiling) Yeah, I thought it sound nice too. But anyways, you need to sit down and read everything that Sunny wrote.
Miroku: Don't worry mom, I will.
(Yukina walks upstairs out of the basement and Miroku stares at the cover as he walks around the basement picking up more books. After making 3 complete circles around the room, Miroku sits down at a desk with a few book in hand. The first being Sunny's journal about the Rising Suns. Another reads "Flash Cry: The Art of the Shihon Family". The others read; "Patience: Hand-to-Hand Combat Perfected", "Battle Strategies" and "The Greatest of Soul Society: The History of the Captain's Seat")
Miroku: I need to learn a lot from all these books. My mom is incredibly strong and she claims that my father was stronger. I can't believe how weak I am! Now that I think about it, Isao wasn't even trying hard when I fought him and most of his injuries were side effects of his bankai ability. Hmm, I have a lot to learn and train if I want to be better.

1 Day Later
Miroku is still in the basement as he closes another book.

Miroku: Wow! All those things I didn't know. All those strategies I just learned. Hmm, I really need to practice! But first I still need to read Sunny's story. (Miroku picks up Sunny's book and slowly opens it as he wonders about his decision to end The Rising Suns.) Lets see what advice you can give me. (Miroku begins to read)

Page 1

Sunny's Voice: Well its day 1 after I broke away from Soul Society and things aren't looking so good right now. Its just myself! I know I'm strong and all but there is no way I can do anything by myself. I'm gonna go out in search of comrades who have the same belief as me. Not everyone in Soul Society is bad, but Central 46 continues to cover up the sins of many individuals just because they have high seats. Its almost like they want another Aizen to sprout up. Well I'll see how things turn out in about a week are so.

Page 2

Sunny's Voice: Everything has actually turned for the better now. I'm up to ten members and they are all capable of handling themselves. It also seems like something is brewing between the Noble Families and Soul Society. Not sure what it is but the rumors say that the Nobles are gonna split from Soul Society. I need to keep an eye on this! The Nobles might side with me if this continues.

Page 3

Sunny's Voice: I've found a young boy who run away from home. He won't tell me anything about his past except for his name, which is Iochin, so I won't bother him about it. The oddest thing about this kid is his spiritual pressure. I've never felt such power come from a child before. So I decided to take him in as my pupil. Someday, this kid will be taking my spot as the leader of the Rising Suns.

Page 4

Sunny's Voice: WOW! Its been years since I wrote anything in this book. I guess I have a lot to say this time. The Nobles have completely separated themselves from Soul Society. Not every Noble family member that was a part of the 13 court guard squads have left but many are gone. The nobles seem to have sided with me now, mainly because the future head of the Shihon Household is quite fond of Iochin. If they end up together, then the Rising Suns will easily take over and hopefully it can happen without blood shed, though I know that will be almost impossible. I just wish they can see the errors of their ways without fighting. We'll see what happens.

Page 5

Sunny's Voice: Well Iochin and Yukina are together and Yukina is expecting another baby. I'm happy for Iochin and Yukina's daughter, Moriko, can't wait for her baby brother. He went from a rough little run away to a great leader. The Rising Suns are doing great now that the Nobles have helped us financially. We currently have five bases; the command center, the eastern stronghold, the western facility, the northern district and the southern palace. We might be ready to fight Soul Society if they attack. Me and my four generals; Iochin, Kane, Maya and Sinki are more then enough for any captain. Iochin is commanding the Northern District which is the Noble Families area. Kane is young but is doing well as the head of the Eastern Stronghold, Maya is running the Western Facility very well. I was quite nervous when I put her in charge because she just joined us a few months ago but she has been great. But my concern lies within the Southern Palace. Shiki tells me that a few members just want to attack Soul Society and wipe them out. That's not what I'm trying to do. I can't let them get out of hand. If they do, then It could spell disaster for all of us.

Page 6

Sunny's Voice: Disaster has struck. I tried to reach the Southern Palace but no one would answer. I sent Iochin there and he has confirmed that Shiki has been killed by an unknown member. Iochin said he was only able to speak with one person who was still breathing when he got there. The man said that he couldn't get a clear view of the man, but he says the man referred to himself as "The Apocalypse"! He also said that there was another person with him that looked young like a teenager, he had long gray hair and pale skin. I also received word that this man has attacked Maya and the Western Facility. I don't know what has happened to Maya but the Western Facility has been destroyed. Due to all the commotion caused by "The Apocalypse", Soul Society has found the Eastern Stronghold but thankfully I sent Kane to Central Command and they will never find that base. Central 46 is also suspicious of the Nobles so I am taking precautions in order to protect Yukina and Iochin's baby. Yukina is not gonna like what I came up with but it is for the best.

Page 7

Sunny's Voice: Yukina has had her baby and he is a beautiful little boy. He has his mother's skin tone but he looks exactly like Iochin. I'm honored to have them name there son after me, Miroku, a great name for a soon to be great man. Yukina was able to spent 3 months with him before I had to put the plans in motion to protect him. Yukina cried for an entire week after she took him to the orphanage. I know it was hard for her but Central 46 is searching hard for anyone that is affiliated with the Rising Suns so this was the only way to protect my god-son.

Page 8

Sunny's Voice: This will probably be the last entry in my journal. It made my heart glad to see Yukina, Iochin, Moriko and Miroku all together after so many years. Even though Miroku was knocked out. His zanpaktou is incredible but way to powerful for him right now. I informed Mine about "The Apocalypse" and his group, I think they were watching us. They seem to be after something. Maybe Miroku or even that young girl Mine had with her. She did have quite the unusual ability. Chaos, Miroku's blade, seems to think they are after her so she sealed herself away and split her power in four keys. I made a deal with Mine to protect Miroku until he is strong enough to protect himself. The deal is that I will turn myself in to Soul Society in exchange for Miroku's well being. I know they will keep a close eye on him but this is the only way to properly protect and train him. He will need some serious training to uses Chaos and I don't know when this group will make there move. It pained me to see Iochin die, but he seemed happy since he got to see his entire family before he died. It still sucked to see Yukina so sad. She has really had a rough life. I wish I could write more but I'm on my way to Soul Society's prison.

Last Message

Dear Miroku,
If you ever see this journal please finish what I started. Kane is still out there and maybe Maya is still alive. You are my last hope for change. I know you will go through some hard times but you must overcome them. Remember, no matter what happens don't ever give up on your dreams and always believe in your friends!

(Miroku closes the journal and looks up as he wonders about the thing Sunny went through.)

Miroku: My father sounds like a great man and my mom says that he was a great leader. I need to apply what I've learned and be stronger. I need to find Kane and Maya!
(Miroku walks out of the basement and passes his mom without saying a word. He opens the door and to his amazement, he sees his mom standing there waiting for him. Miroku turns around and sees that no one is behind him.)
Yukina: Where are you going?
Miroku: (shocked) How do you move so fast?
Yukina: Hahaha, because I trained myself, now where are you going?
Miroku: I'm going to reform the Rising Suns!
Yukina: (smiles) Good. But when you get back, we will start your real training!
Miroku: Good, I need it!
Yukina: Oh wait, I almost forgot. (Yukina pulls out a piece of paper with a key on it.) You are gonna need this if you truly want to be stronger!
Miroku: The last key? I guess my training begins now. (Miroku grabs the paper and it begins to glow. Suddenly when Miroku opens his eyes, he found himself in a pitch black room.) Where am I?
Chaos: You better prepare yourself master. Your zanpaktou training begins now!

Training Begins
Miroku vs Chaos: shikai form!
last edited over a year ago
@Wolfmaster Yeah you can join man and thankfully we don't have a lieutenant for Squad 6 so you can have that if you want. Make sure you read everything in the forum to know whats going on and introduce your character properly.
Wow there is so much going on in soul society Crow better hurry the hell up and rescue toni and get back to Miroku and help him with this group after all you can't party without Ace of X
over a year ago rantora13 said…
The new story is great. I would like to be the 10th my charecter is called toku tokya and my zanpakuto is called espian. Ill be using the charecter on page 13 or 14 sense he has'nt been introduced in the old story. The blades name changed cuz when I overloked the name it actually was a name of a charecter in bleach and I thoght it should be changed to espian.
Okay so Rantora's character blade is on page 112. Most of the blades are on page 114. And I believe some are on page 115. That makes 10 so let the rankings begin!
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Alright, I'll do that in a bit. In the meantime, I've written up part 1 of my post. There's another part coming later, but I'm still working on the details.

(4th squad barracks)

Titus and Hideaki were frantically searching around the 4th squad barracks. They had been told multiple times that no one matching Chiyo’s description had come in. Titus looked absolutely petrified; as though he was afraid he’d lost someone very important. Hideaki didn’t have the heart to tell him that he’d seen a flash of light vanish into the portal, and felt what little was left of her energy disappear with the garganta. He would have to tell him eventually.
Hideaki: Titus, we’ve been through this room a half dozen times. There’s no way she’s here.
Titus: She has to be! She’s got to be here!
Hideaki: For all you know, she died in battle.
Titus turned around, facing him, a livid look on his face. He didn’t say anything, but Hideaki got the feeling that he wanted nothing more at that moment than to punch him. He didn’t back off, Hideaki was not one to fear it.
Titus turned around and started once again to search the room. Hideaki sighed. He looked down at the book in his hands, closed at the moment.
Hideaki thinks: Why is he so important? This man…what purpose could he serve?
???: So you’re one of the Rising Suns, eh?
Hideaki shifted around at the voice, turning to see a man with bandages covering much of his body, though he hardly acted like he was injured. A captain’s cloak adorned his shoulders.
Hideaki: What’s it to you?
The man looked over at where Titus was, a sorrowful look on his face.
???: I think I may have killed that girl…
Hideaki’s eyes shot open fully. He pulled out his pen, putting it directly to the man’s throat. Immediately, dozens of soul reapers surrounded him, blades pointed at him. Hideaki was shocked, he had never been prone to such an impulsive response. The words came out as though they were from another person’s mouth.
Hideaki: You’re going to tell me everything about what happened…!?
The man held out a long blade, one that Hideaki recognized, though it had begun to change. Pieces of it had started to flake off, and the color of it had dimmed. There was no longer a glow about it.
Hideaki took the blade, holding it in his hands as he pulled his pen away from the soul reaper’s neck. The shinigami around him did not put away their blades as he examined it, looking from the blade back to the captain.
???: Step away from Captain Zane!
Zane: At ease. Put away your swords, he wont try anything.
The shinigami slowly stowed away their swords, though several waited several moments beyond the command to do so. All still stood close by, watching Hideaki closely.
Hideaki: You fought her then?
Zane: She wasn’t dead when I left, though her injuries were severe.
Hideaki: Well, she’s dead now, this is proof enough.
They heard a thud to their left and both looked around. Titus had fallen to his knees, a sunken look to his eyes. He stared up at the ceiling as though he’d lost all purpose in the world.
Titus: Then I’ve failed…I’ll never know the truth.
Zane: The truth? What truth?
Hideaki: He’s been trying to find out what happened on the day she “died” so long ago. Efforts have proven fruitless so far, though he is certain she’s the only one that would know.
Zane: Hmmm…Well, I might be of assistance on that matter.
Titus suddenly looked around: …What?
Zane: I am, perhaps, the only one left in Soul Society who knows something about that.
Titus strode up to him, getting right in his face as the shinigami around them began to unsheathe their swords again. Zane raised his hand, and though their swords went back in their sheathes, their hands remained on the grips.
Titus: You’re going to tell me everything!
Zane smiled: Gladly.

(At the wreckage of Isao’s office)

Isao was bent over on the ground, looking at the wood that had once made up his office. He stared at each piece here and there, flipping on over here and there, only to find more broken things from his office. Soul reapers had told him that he needed medical attention, but he had ignored them, his wounds were not severe enough.
Isao: You know the dark wooden paneling on this office? It was Mine’s, once. That type of wood doesn’t grow here, she had to get it from someplace else. She never told me where that was.
Boa: I hardly care for thoughts of the long since dead, but in this case… Isao, Mine was a great woman. You should be proud that you’ve filled her shoes so well.
Isao: Have I?
He said those words absentmindedly. His thoughts weren’t on them. He was trying to distract himself from the carnage all around them. They had already helped gather the living and the dead, but rebuilding would take far longer. The 2 dead members of the Rising Suns were placed among the dead soul reapers, now indistinguishable from the very people that they had fought.
Isao flipped over another piece of wood, picking up an oddly shaped crystal. It was one of the few items he had left from when Mine had the office, and it had always floated so well and lit up with such a bright blue color. Both glow and floatation mechanisms were damaged, and now it looked no different from a common rock. He threw it away.
Boa: Yes, you have! Don’t you dare question yourself on this, Isao, you’re better than that.
Isao’s eyes were still on the ground: Look around you, Boa. Is this something to be proud of? If this is victory, I would hate to see defeat.
Kichigai: A victory is a victory, oh glorious leader, though those two pesky arrancar managed to get away with hardly a scratch. I should have liked to study them.
Isao rubbed his eyes: I have no patience for you now, Kichigai.
Kichigai: Ah, but I am a captain now, as you made me! So I will be here to voice my opinion!
Boa stepped in front of him, arching her back as he pointed at him, appearing to look straight up as she addressed him.
Boa: He told you to leave him alone, pest! Now begone!
Kichigai smirked, plodding around her: No time for childishness now, Boa.
She righted herself, looking at him furiously and as she opened her mouth. She quickly found that he had stuck out his fingers, pinning it shut. The smile was gone from his face.
Kichigai: The grown-ups have to talk. Get lost.
Boa shoved his hand away, readying to berate him.
Isao: Enough, Boa. Let him speak his peace. Go see to helping with the others in the 4th Barracks.
She raised her hand to protest briefly, but then thought better of it, stomping off toward her destination. Kichigai turned to Isao, a serious look on his face.
Kichigai: You know what they took is no laughing matter, do you not Isao?
Isao looked up at him: Don’t ask questions you already know the answer to, Kichigai. I have little patience for them.
Kichigai: And I have little patience for failure. That power is more than even you can handle, especially in that one’s hands… Rey, was it?
Isao: We’ll deal with it when the time comes.
Kichigai: You seem to misunderstand the gravity of the situation. Allow me to elaborate: with that much power, the damage you see here will seem trivial in comparison to what he can do.
Isao’s look had become icy: I told you not to inform me of things I already know.
Kichigai looked taken aback: And yet you seem so dreadfully unresponsive to the threat!
Isao stomped over to him, towering over the smaller man. Kichigai felt himself wilting in his presence, though he held his ground.
Isao: There is too much to do here to worry about him for now, and I have run out of patience for your “advice.”
He turned around, walking over to his ruined desk, which was merely a pile of rubble on top of other rubble. The chair behind it, however, was somehow mostly intact. He sat in it, a dark look on his face.
Kichigai shouted out to him as he sat: Then I suppose you wouldn’t care to know the time limit on this impending disaster?
Isao shouted back: What the hell are you talking about?
Kichigai appeared next to him, finding a somewhat uncomfortable place to sit on a piece of wood. He grinned up at Isao.
Kichigai: I happened to plant something on the smaller of those two, the one who accompanied him, before they left. It appears they never arrived in Hueco Mundo, or anywhere. Instead, it seems they’re trapped inside the garganta for now.
Isao’s eyes went wide: Trapped? For how long?
Kichigai: Until the garganta is opened again. I have no idea what trapped them inside, but this provides us with the time we’ll need to arrange for a counter attack. I do have a device that will keep the garganta closed from any direction for a while, but it will expire after several weeks.
Isao: Good. We’ll need to ensure that we’re back in fighting order by then. Now go.
Kichigai stood up and began to walk away. After a few feet his head swiveled around to look at Isao.
Kichigai: It is not becoming of a leader to dwell so heavily on the past.
Isao: I SAID GO!
Kichigai huffed, and then turned back around and kept walking. Isao looked down at his hands, clenching and unclenching them. He looked up, and everywhere his head turned, he saw burning buildings and piles of rubble.
Isao thought: Look at what these hands have wrought.
Rankings sent. Some tough choices.
I also sent my rankings in just now and whiteflame your right there were some tough choices to make especially concerning the positions of 1 and 2
You guys aren't kidding it is hard to pick the order of the top three!
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
ack, back, my computer auto donloaded one if the fake antivirus softwares so i had to get rid of it. anyway, i have a new character, but seeing as the spots are filled i would like him to be 8ths third seat. i will post him shortly on pg 120 of make a zampakuto. again sory that i was late, crappy fake antivirus.
Okay I still need rankings from Onix, Tetsu, Wolfmaster and Rantora on the new group. Rantora's character is on 112, most of the others are on 114, and the rest are on 115. Please get it to me as fast as you can!
oooo asstain captain of 6th divsion, but ninth divsion captain =/ hard to say
Don't worry about my earlier post everything I told you about the captain seat is what will happen
lol kk
I would be rank 7 or 6 buts its ur disision.
Okay here are the rankings for the characters in the new group. I would wait for Onix's list but after crunching the numbers, I realized that nothing would really change.

Leader (Currently being created)
Number 1: Steven - Ueza Zenbu
Number 2: Brigitte - Hitotsu
Number 3: Alexander - Rinshi No Wandarando
Number 4: Renik - Tentai Hyoshiki
Number 5: Cleo - Sabure Yomi
Number 6: Hiro - Rekuiemuberu
Number 7: Tommy - Mugendai Buin
Number 8: Makushimirian - Kotesu
Number 9: Daniel
Number 10: Shunkun - Kyousei Fo-ji
big smile
whiteflame, you made kichigai seem rude and uncaring. that was a perfect capture of his personality.
laugh
Heh, glad to hear it.
Mm 8 not bad but I'm changeing his name and zampakuto name for 1 his first name is hard to pronounce and 2 his zanpakuto is the name of a charecter so it is know Toku Tokya-espian. U don't have to vhange it in eairlier post but that's how I want his name and blade to be.
over a year ago onix11 said…
I understand why I got put where I am do to the fact that my character does not know how to use his zanpakuto. When do we start introducing the characters?
Part 2!

Yasashiku drummed her fingers on the desktop. She sighed. Her squad had found her shortly after the fight between Isao and Miroku ended and chewed her out about leaving the barracks. Interestingly enough, Eisaku had stayed in the barracks during that time, continuing to keep up a weak but effective barrier around it.
Yasashiku: You know…
???: Don’t even think about it, captain.
Her 3rd seat had gotten spiky ever since he’s found out that she’d overlooked him in her vice captain selection process. The man had a hard face, but his blade and demeanor were surely most appropriate for the role. Too bad.
Yasashiku moped. She hated waiting around. Her blade could only do effective heals in bankai, and she had already used it to take care of the really critical cases, so she was no longer needed. Stacks of papers on her desk went so high that they brushed the ceiling, but she ignored them. She wasn’t cut out for this captain stuff.
She had wanted to know what that huge power was earlier, but she hadn’t been fast enough in reaching the site. All she saw was a garganta, though she heard it was just two arrancar. She had wished to be there, and after seeing the dead, she was angry at herself. Most of her squad would probably interpret it as her desire to save their lives, but the reality was that she had been dying to test her defensive capabilities against someone so powerful.
Yasashiku looked up, scanning the room briefly. Around her sat just 3 squad members. Eisaku sat in the corner, twiddling his thumbs. The poor fool didn’t seem to know what to do with himself. The other two people in the room were her 3rd and 4th seats, both of whom had been set to the task of keeping her from leaving her desk it seemed. Each was fuming about her recent decisions, neither had accepted her as their captain. Too bad.
Yasashiku: Can I at least go see to the wounded? My healing kido is better than the rest of yours; at the very least I could do something.
4th seat: We’re not falling for that. There are more than enough soul reapers set to the task, there is no need for you to get involved, captain.
That last word was spoken with some sting. It rolled off her, there was no need to get annoyed with these people. After all, they were just jealous. Jealous of her, jealous of Eisaku.
Yasashiku: Well, can I at least have some privacy? I promise I wont break through the window if you just stand outside the door for a bit. I could use some time to think.
3rd seat: Fine. The windows are barred anyway.
A vein stuck out on her forehead as the three left the room, Eisaku still looking bewildered while the other two seemed to push him ahead of them as though he were beneath their notice. She would have to do something about those two, they would eventually respect her authority if she pressured them.
Yasashiku: For someone who is constantly working to better themselves, you still do a shitty job of concealing your presence.
???: Still not good enough, eh Yasa?
A young woman appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She had an oddly shaped scabbard in her left hand holding what looked to be a very blunt weapon. Her clothing was that of a mechanic, and she had a pair of goggles affixed to her head.
Yasashiku: What are you doing here, Brigitte? Last I heard, you had abandoned this place, moved on to show us all just how great you are.
Brigitte: Hitotsu still isn’t happy with his accommodations yet, though they’re apparently getting better.
Yasashiku: Hmph! Creating your own blade and these are the types of problems you run into. No wonder you left.
Brigitte: And they’ve only come to recognize your talents now? I can see why you stayed; you obviously have that group outside catering to your every whim.
Yasashiku suddenly became very calm, though the air around her seemed to crack from her anger. Most people would be disconcerted by this, but Brigitte merely took a seat, picking grime from her nails.
Brigitte: Oh don’t look so insulted! You knew these people would never respect you, Isao being the only possible exception. I offered to have you come with me, but you always had more faith in the path most traveled.
Yasashiku began cracking her knuckles, her right eye twitched as she looked over at the other woman, who was now examining her nails by the light of a lamp.
Yasashiku: I asked you a question. What are you doing here?
Brigitte: I’m here to give you two options. You can either come with me, and be spared the end that’s coming, or you can receive my warning, and I’ll be on my way.
Yasashiku: Warning? I never knew you to be the type to issue warnings.
Brigitte: It’s not my warning. Which choice shall it be?
Yasashiku: You already know the answer to that question, don’t you?
Brigitte sighed: I knew it, but I chose to try anyway. Alright then, just know you were offered a chance at salvation before the coming fall.
Yasashiku: “The coming fall?” Don’t make me laugh. This place has endured the most massive attack in its history and will stand strong after it. What makes you think it will fall to you?
Brigitte’s eye twitched: “Fall to you?” The end comes for this place by many more than myself, and you would be wise to get out while you can.
Yasashiku: You’ll find I’m not so easily swayed by threats.
Brigitte shrugged: Suit yourself. Just don’t blame me when you’re caught in the coming storm.
Yasashiku: Get out. If all you bring is this “news” after so many years, then we have nothing to discuss.
Brigitte hopped up, kicking some dust off her boots onto the floor. She moved to the window, prying the bars that blocked it open. She looked back at Yasashiku briefly, a despondent look on her face.
Brigitte: Whatever happened to “we’ll always have each other,” Yasa?
Yasashiku: That dream died the day you left.
Brigitte: Along with my fiancé. The day Oasis vanished was the day this place lost all meaning to me. Would you have stayed in my position, Yasa?
She didn’t respond. She merely turned away from Brigitte, her right hand starting to tap on the desktop again. Brigitte sighed and vanished out the window with a huge clatter of glass. Yasashiku stopped her hand from tapping, and walked straight to the door. She slammed it open, hitting into the 3rd seat of her squad and sending him sprawling into the wall. He had been at the door as soon as he could after the glass cracked. The other two members of her squad looked bewildered, thinking that she had gone out the window.
Yasashiku: I’m taking a walk.
Her 4th seat snapped out of it: We told you to say in your room! And why did you break the window?
Yasashiku raised her hands and beams of yellow light shot out, entrapping each of them.
Yasashiku: I said I’m taking a walk. I’ll be back in a while. Don’t wait up.
They all yelled after her to stop, calling for assistance as she walked out the door into the cool night air. Debris was all around her, but she strode along what little remained of the pathways in Soul Society. What group was Brigitte talking about? A chill went down her spine that had nothing to do with the temperature. Brigitte was right, a storm was coming, except this wouldn’t be preceded by clouds and rain. And she would be ready.
That was skaweat
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
/agree that was epic
I'm really happy with the rankings I think they were pretty awesome and I want to let everyone know I'm be working on the leader of this new group I hope nobody has a problem with that
not at all have fun bud
YOU'RE WORKING ON THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP!? OMGWTFFMLROFLBBQ!

No, you can't do it. You just can't. It's physicially, mentally, emotionally, statistically, and purportedly impossible. Rumor has it that creating such a character is harder than understanding string theory, and that's some hard stuff right there!
Oh yes whiteflame I am making the evil god of this new group and he will be the evilest character ever created hell is going to rain down on soul soceity and Isao
You know not what powers you trifle with. You have been warned. I shall not be responsible for what befalls you.
batman
Y not both of u make a villin or leader and the group will vote.
I agree with rantora. You two know how to make some awesome weapons. And a competition would just make you work harder.
A competition for the leader's blade? Sounds good to me. I might have an entry for that, I've been working on a blade.
Oh crap I'm still working on mine and but that i mean i have barely begun but i like a little competition sounds fun
Alright, I'll see what I can come up with. I had an idea lingering after we were done coming up with those blades, I can work it up.
Koolo
Finally done with part 4! Just one more part to go!

- The Resurgence Part 4: -
Miroku's Chaos

In Miroku's Zanpaktou World
(Miroku is practically blind as he can't even see his hand in front of his face. He looks around trying to find a simple twinkle of light that he can run to.)

Chaos: I know what you are thinking master, but there is no light in here at all.
Miroku: No light!? How am I suppose to fight if I can't see?
Chaos: That's not my problem.
(Miroku feels a strong pressure on his chest that sends him flying. Miroku staggers to his feet and places his hand on chest as he is coughing up blood.)
Miroku: Damn that hurt. That must of been Chaos that hit me, but how can she see me?
Chaos: (whispering in his ear) I don't have to see you.
(Miroku's eyes widen as he hears her voice and he swings in the direction it was coming from but he doesn't hit anything but instead feels a hard hit on his left cheek which sends hin crashing to the ground. Miroku pops back up but is hammered by a series of hits to his abdomen and Chaos finishes the combo with an uppercut to his chin. Miroku falls back with a dazed look on his face. As he snaps out of his daze, he lies on the ground and thinks to himself.)
Miroku: (thinking) What am I gonna do? I can't see her, I can't feel her spiritual pressure, I can't even see my own movements. (suddenly Miroku realizes something) That book I read... Patience! That's what I need! (Miroku calmly stands up and closes his eyes) As long as I stay calm, I might be able to sense her. (Miroku holds his right hand out and catches Chaos' fist. Chaos smiles as she feels him catch her)
Chaos: Looks like you have finally learned the best way to fight in here. Good! Lesson 1: Darkness complete! Time for lesson two! (Choas begins to glow bright white and so does Miroku) Lesson 2: Light!
Miroku: (examining his body as it glows white) Damn, what the hell is this gonna do?

In Soul Society
Boa is walking away from what used to be Isao's office. She is heading towards her Squad's barracks but suddenly stops as a strong gust of wind flows by her. Boa's eyes widen as she senses a dense spiritual pressure. Boa moves her eye from side to side to find the source of the spiritual pressure and a man appears behind her wearing a long black cloak with two sheath swords hanging on his waist, one on each side. As the wind continues to blow, the cloak opens up revealing a man with a fair complexion and long brown hair. He is wearing a form fitting t-shirt that is two different colors, blue on the right half and red on the left half. He also has a sleeveless white zip-up vest that is unzipped and two different colored gloves, red on his right hand and blue on his left. He also has black pants that have blue and red pin strips going down the sides with black shoes that have different colored shoe strings, red on the left shoe and blue on the right shoe.

Boa: (with a nervous look as she turns to look at him) So he sent you here to find me? That's not like you to accept the small jobs...Steven.
Steven: You're right. I hate doing missions but I wanted to see you again Number 12. I believe your name was Wanda then.
Boa: Don't call me that!
Steven: So I see that you are still upset about how Number 11 treated you. My apologizes Boa.
Boa: Its no problem, but you are right! I hated him and thankfully he got what he deserved when Isao killed him.
Steven: So if he killed him, then he must know about us then.
Boa: Yes he does, now what do you want?
Steven: I'm looking for two people who should be here right now.
Boa: Who and why?
Steven: A women named Renee and that friend of yours, I believe his name is Miroku!
Boa: Okay...well that was the who so now tell me why.
Steven: The why is of no importance to you. So do you know where they are?
Boa: I won't answer that.
Steven: (sighs) Must you make things difficult. I don't have time for this! I'll just tell the boss I couldn't find them. (Steven vanishes)
Boa: I don't understand whats going on, but for him to send number 1 out here for it means that this is serious. I have to tell Isao. (Boa runs towards Isao's office)

In Miroku's Zanpaktou World
Miroku and Chaos are both lying on the ground of a large pitch black room. They are both glowing white.

Miroku: (breathing hard) Was that good enough?
Chaos: (breathing hard as well) Yeah Lesson 2 is complete master. You catch on pretty quick.
Miroku: Yeah that was pretty easy so what is next?
Chaos: Bankai. And don't worry, there won't be any fights during this. But you must pay attention to everyone you meet.
Miroku: Everyone I meet?
Chaos: Yep! This is your bankai master!
(Chaos stands up and both her and Miroku stop glowing, and the darkness seems to gather into Chaos' body revealing a large gate behind her. Miroku stands up and walks towards the gate and it begins to open. Chaos and Miroku walk past the gate and Miroku stands shocked as he sees the world in front of him. Miroku and Chaos are standing in the middle of a flat desert area as a sandstorm blows through it. As Miroku begins to walk through the desert, large mountains begin to rise up from the ground in various places through out the desert.)
???: So you finally made it here Miroku.
Miroku: (turns around to see where the voice came from and notices that Chaos is gone) Who's there? And where is Chaos?
(A large statue in the shape of a woman rises up from the ground in front of Miroku. The eyes on the statue open up and the stone turns to flesh and a woman with a fair complexion and green hair that goes past her shoulders appears in front of Miroku. She is wearing a green bikini top and a long green skirt. She smiles as she looks at Miroku.)
???: Oh yeah, you never been here before so you wouldn't know me. My name is Gaia and I'm the first half of your first bankai ability.
Miroku: Gaia? So you represent earth?
Gaia: Wow, Chaos said you were smart and I see she was right. But I wonder if you can guess what Tartarus can do.
Miroku: Tartarus?
(The sandstorm subsides and Miroku can see a large bridge stretched over a large trench that seems to have no bottom. As Miroku and Gaia walk up to the trench, suddenly a large black shadowy hand reaches up out of the trench and grabs the edge of the cliff that Miroku and Gaia are on. Miroku and Gaia are separated by Tartarus index finger as Miroku stands in between the middle and index finger and Gaia stands in between the index finger and thumb. Another hand comes up out of the trench and grabs the side of the cliff a few yards away to the left of them followed by a shadowy head with eyes that appear to be on fire. As the large figure talks, fire seeps out of his mouth.)
Tartarus: (with a deep and ominous voice) I never thought I would see that face here. I thought Chaos was joking with me when she said you were here.
Miroku: (Staring up into the face of Tartarus) So you must be the second half of the bankai's first ability, right?
Tartarus: Correct.
Gaia: So you want an explanation as to how you use our power Miroku?
Miroku: Yeah, as long as I don't have to fight you two to figure it out!
Tartarus: Hahaha! I guess Chaos didn't take it easy on you in shikai mode. No need for that Miroku.
(Gaia pulls a large rock, ten times her size, from the ground and hands it to Tartarus. Tartarus crushes the rock in his hand and fire explodes out of his palm. Tartarus lowers his hand down to Miroku and the rock has become a thick black belt with a small sword attached to a spinning dial on the left side of the belt. This sword is only a foot long and sits perfectly parallel to the belt. The blade of the sword is unique because the tip of it is shaped like an arrow head. Miroku grabs the belt and puts it on with the handle of the sword at the front with the blade pointing back.)
Gaia: Spin the sword up for my abilities! The growing mountains is what I do.
Tartarus: And spin it down for my abilities! I open trenches.
Gaia & Tartarus: Its up to you to figure out how to use us.
Tartarus: (points to the bridge) Now go across that bridge and learn about the Titans!
(Miroku begins to walk across the bridge and starts to see a large building surrounded by fog. Miroku makes it across the bridge, walks up to the door and opens it. As he walks in, he sees that it is just a large hallway with 12 huge statues lined up near the walls of the hallway, 6 on each side. Miroku makes his way to the door at the end of the hallway but stops as he thinks someone is staring at him. As Miroku turns around, he sees the 12 statues all glowing in a bright white light all looking in his direction. One of the statues points to a small table by the door and Miroku looks down at it to see 12 metallic orbs, one inch in diameter, floating above the table. Miroku places both hands over the orbs and the light from each statue leaves them and goes into the orbs. The orbs react to Miroku and they begin to orbit around his wrist as they glow white.)
Miroku: Not sure what these do, so I better practice.
Chaos: Oh you will have plenty of time to practice!
Miroku: (Miroku looks up and sees Chaos standing on the balcony) What do you mean by that?
Chaos: Gaia is nice and Tartarus is bond to the void in the underworld so he couldn't fight you if he tried! The Titans are not selfish like the gods so they don't mind giving you there power!
Miroku: The gods!?
Chaos: Yes, the gods. They will not give anyone their power that they deem as weak. So you must prove yourself to them by beating them all.
Miroku: Well lets hurry this up! Where are they?
Chaos: There.
(Chaos pushes the door to the hallway open and points to a large mountain that appears to be a mile away. Black flames cover the bottom of the mountain while fog seems to cover the middle of the mountain. A strong lightning storm surrounds the top of the mountain but the peak of it is just pass the clouds of the storm as the sun shines down on the peak of the mountain. Chaos and Miroku walk towards it as Chaos continues to talk.)
Chaos: They will not hold back in there fight with you so you better not hold back anything. I'll give you a hint to help you. Fire is hot! Water is abundant! And lightning strikes hard! Get to the sun and everything will be fine! That's all I can say about them. But remember this, once you beat one of them, that god's power is yours. Be careful master! They don't care about you like I do.
Miroku: I'll be fine! (Miroku looks up at the black flames blocking the stairs to the next platform at the middle of the mountain.) Damn its hot!
???: And its about to get hotter! (A figure dressed in battle armor that appears to be red hot from the heat walks out of the flames and stares at Miroku.)
Miroku: So you must be the first god.
???: Yes, I'm Hades! And I will never be beating by the likes of you!
Miroku: Oh we'll see about that!

Steven appears in Soul Society and Miroku has a serious fight on his hands!
Next time, the conclusion: Miroku vs The Olympians!
beyond epic
Agreed that was skaweat-a combined word of skeet-skeet and sweat, for the records and futher question.
So, yeah, just want to know if there's a deadline on the blade for the leader of this group. I've got the idea brewing, but it's going to take a while to simmer.
Wuts the new group that were starting called. And I have a new ability for my espian on make ur own zanpakuto. Look at it if u want.
its something like the dark lords or something i cant remember
Say wednesday of next week. Should be plenty of time.
whos turn is it?
The groups name is Kuroheki (Dark Rulers)!
i was close
hey, whats the new arc called
idk cant wait for it though