Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1672

over a year ago rantora13 said…
Okay this is a post that I'm finishig from a part seres it may be long but this charecter that I got will get more into the storys later on.

The pheniox warrior vs the deamons jewel.

-the gargantua opens apperes a soul reaper who's facial expression shows for everyone n his way-
Ryota:(to self) mm alexander told me to see what was gon on in mundo,and what all this spiritual pressure is but were to start?.-shumpos away-
*beep,beep,bzzt signal lost*
Rantora:damm phone. Well I fgured as much this is mundo after all.-lays down and falls asleep-
-as a small spark of pressure which is echoed for miles-
Ryota:*breaths heavilty* feels like I've been running for hours.
Espian(ryota's zanpakuto) maybe because ur weak and misjudge the distance you have ran.
Ryota: shut up! Stupid fucking zanpakuto!
-all the sudden it feels like 1000 punds we being added on wth each step ryota took-
Ryota:!!! What kinda pressure is this?
Rantora:*sigh* you've woken me from my nap
-his voice and spritual pressure echoes like a bullet fired through a cave-
Ryota:*looks around* how can that be nothing for miles around.
Espian:maybe ur imaganing things wouldn't be the first time.
Ryota:I'm not imaginn this t feels like a gun to my head...-as he s about to fnish hs sentance he looks up to find the source of this power-
Rantora:mm are u hideng ur sprit pressure?(Smirks)
Ryota: as a matter of fact I am.
Rantora:good,cuz this scouting misson would haven't been worth my time. Don't u thnk so kagutoshi?
(Unshethes sword then dissaperes)
-clash's of swords and metal rings around the sands of mundo-
Ryota:what's ur purspose for attacking me?
Espain; haha what a pussy u have no guts why ask questions why don't we just cut this punk up.
Ryota:why don't u do me a favor and let me concentrate.
(Rantoa jumps down wth another strike)
Ryota:(doges,and swings with a vertical swipe)
Rantora:(deflects wth his hand and pnches ryota with a uppercut,knees him n the gut and then strkes with a mid kick followed by a shallow cut)
-as blood drips from ryota's cheek-
Rantoa: your sword has a big mouth to bad its not right...
Ryota:shatter to shard espian(charges with claws ready with a mid swipe)rantora(slashes)
Ryota:(grabs blade) now dsinigrate epsian!
-small shards pelt rantora at point blank range-
Rantora: hahaha*smiles* now we have a fight
Ryota(smiles) yes we do!!
-rantora's spirit pressure ncreases and that comes the sound of crakng glass
Rantora:*sigh* looks like those were to shallow
-shards break and shatter-
Rantora: now sprng fourth kagutoshi shnku kai!!
- a crimson wave raveges across the plains-
Ryota: soren sokatsui!! (Blue flames collide with the opposin force) damm! Not enough(shumpos around rantora)
Rantora:your fast(smirks)
-swings left and right and with a low sweepig kick,with quick reflexes ryota dodges the swipes but is tripped by the kick.-
Ryota: damm!!
-ryota moves to a double kick as it pushes rantora back-
Ranota: THATS ENOUGH CHILDS PLAY!!! BANKAI!!! YINYODO KAGUTOSHI!!
Ryota:!!! Dammit BANKAI purigumi akuma!!
- two massive energys erupt on the battlefeild,sendng up tons of sand and dust.creating a sandstorm.when the dust clears two golliath forces stand in dead lock like the cowboys of the old west,as the two solders of destruction dissapear in a secound the vary air crakcles from these two foces as sounds of blades ring throut the hollow realm-
Rantora: now manifest black kagutoshi(kagtoshi dissaperes n a bust of black flames and a black aura radiates off of rantora)
-a blast of heat explodes as rantora dashes and punches ryoita in a barrage of punches and kicks with lightning speed and accuacy-
Ryota:ugh u asshole...woah what?!!(He slowly burns in a scorched firestorm from the close quaters combat that just happend.
Rantora:*smirks* oh did I forget to tell u?
Ryota:immolate!!
-a intense beam of energy blast rantora-
Rantora:(with a hole thro his chest,drops to his knees) y....you....basterd. WHITE kagustosh.
Ryota:I won't let u try enythingelse DISSNIGATE espian.
-storm of shards tear thro rantora-
Rantora(blocking some of the shads with his sword then t breaks) now turn crimsion(places hand over his blade drawing blood)
-BOOM!! Then a massive,cushing energy like a nucleur bomb just went off a few feet away stands in the middle a worrior with his wounds shut.-
Ryota: SHIT!!(Unable to dodge the massve strike,losng his left arm)
Rantora:sorry.
-kneew ryota into the air,extends the hidden chain that was conceled in his swords handle impaling ryota.-
Rantora;now kurohitsug
-a black coffin appers and crushes ryota then shatters wth ryota free falling unable to even move.
Rantora:now let's finish this diya ramaji
-a black spectural dragon appers and clenches ryota in his teeth,rantora gabs the end of his tail and swing it and ryota intot the ground-
Ryota: no...no...I failed(dies)
Espian:I knew he couldn't handle you,he was a failure and was worthless.
Rantora:he put up a good fight(turns back to normal)so what ae u gettin at.
Espian:take me with u and ill make u stronger and better then he and u could imagin.
Rantora:but I already have a blade and u saw his power.
Espian:well that's true but u would like to know what's going on right?
Rantoa:yes I would,and I head he was one of the lower ranks.(Picks up espian) fine let's go.I've had enough of ths sengoku.
-a lone butterfly passes through the gate-
Ranota:I've had eough of this place...(As he passes throught the gate it starts to rain)...

Well hope u like it. Tell me if it was good.
over a year ago jstar18 said…
--- Conquest, War, Famine and Death! Alpha’s Immense Power Unleashed! Part 1 ---

- Outside of Las Noches -
Alpha stands in front of Yasashiku as Zane slowly walks towards them with a few burn marks on his chest. Zane’s captain’s jacket is torn to shreds and he rips it off his shoulders. Satoshi is holding his head as he slowly pushes the rocks off of him. Boa is still down and appears to be unconscious. Zane begins to run towards Alpha as the blue cracks on his black gloves begin to glow.

Zane: (yelling) Yasashiku, move!

(Yasashiku shunpos away from Alpha as Zane claps his hands causing a powerful shockwave that heads straight for Alpha. Alpha looks unimpressed as the shockwave hits her causing sand to fly up around her. Zane suddenly sinks into the ground as a black colored cero fires out from the cloud of sand causing it to disperse. Alpha looks uninterested as she continues to point her index finger in the direction where Zane was at. Suddenly Zane rises up from the ground on Alpha’s left side. Zane throws a punch and Alpha shifts her eyes to the left and watches Zane’s fist connect to her cheek. Yasashiku watched as a large explosion ensued sending Alpha’s body crashing into large chunks of rubble from the destroyed wall. Zane was not done as his gloves glow blue completely and he slams his hands down on the ground causing the sand to swirl under his feet as 10 large boulders emerge from the swirling sand and begin to float in the air around him. One of the 10 rocks fall behind him as the rest begin to spin in the air and compress down into sharp spears. Zane lifts his hand and points them in the direction where Alpha fell and the 9 rock move at shunpo speed, all colliding in the exact spot of Alpha’s body sending sand and debris in the air around that area. Zane begins to gasp for air as he turns to look at Yasashiku.)

Zane: (staggered breathing) Th… That… should do it. (Zane smiles as Yasashiku walks towards him.)
Yasashiku: That was quite the combination.
Zane: Yeah, it takes up a lot of energy to use all my shikai abilities at full power back to back like that, but it was worth it.
Alpha: Was it? (Zane and Yasashiku look shocked as Alpha calmly walks out of the cloud of debris and sand.)
Yasashiku: She survived!?
Zane: That’s impossible; I hit you with full force! You should be dead!
Alpha: (disappointed) Full force? You must be kidding. You didn’t even take a direct hit from my cero yet you were staggering to your feet and somehow you think full force from your shikai was gonna kill me! You soul reapers are so arrogant!
Zane: I can’t believe it. All those attacks hit her and yet she only has a light bruise on her cheek from my punch!? Who the hell is this woman?

(Alpha suddenly vanishes and reappears beside Zane. She points her index finger at him and a black cero quickly charges up and fires from her finger but Zane rolled out of the way avoiding most of the blast as Yasashiku shunpoed away and grabbed her small dagger.)

Yasashiku: Ripple, Merodi! (the metal of her dagger changes shapes and becomes circular shape, like a baton) Sekienton! (A small red orb forms in her hand and pops filling the air with a dense red smoke screen. Yasashiku shunpos over to Zane.)
Zane: Why did you use that spell? It’s not gonna by us that much time.
Yasashiku: I know it won’t, but I have a plan and it has to be executed perfectly or we both die!
Zane: Not like we have a choice, I’ve never fought someone as strong as her before. So what’s the plan…

(The red smoke clears and Alpha is still standing in the same spot she was when the spell activated. Alpha looks around and sees no one but white lightning rains down around her and she looks up to see Zane falling down towards her as a white aura surrounds his body. Alpha steps to the side as Zane slams down on the ground next to her causing a shockwave that sends sand flying everywhere. Alpha and Zane stare at each other for a moment and then both jump back from each other as they prepare for combat. Zane charges at Alpha and cocks his fist back as he prepares to punch her. Alpha quickly reaches down to her sword and pulls two of her four blade out from there sheathes. Zane sees this but pushes forward and throws his right fist for the punch, Alpha quickly swings the blade in her left hand up and slices Zane’s hand in-between his middle finger and ring finger. Zane quickly stops and pulls back before Alpha’s sword can cut any deeper. Alpha stares at him as he quickly rips a piece of cloth from his pants leg and wraps it around his right hand. The right blade in Alpha’s hand begins to glow red and the left blade glows yellow, Alpha lunges forward towards Zane and swings her blades in an “X” pattern creating two thin red and yellow ceroes. Zane quickly claps his hand, ignoring the pain of his right hand, sending a shockwave towards the cero but the cero pierces through the shockwave forcing Zane to shunpo out of the way. Alpha jumps into the air and begins to spin around rapidly as her two blades glow once again. The wind begins to pick up around her and forms a large sand twister filled with red and yellow flashes of light. Zane stares in amazement by the force of the wind. Suddenly red and yellow cero begin to rapidly fire out of the twister and move towards Zane. Zane begins to run away as the cero quickly close in. As Zane runs, he holds his hands out with his palms up and the white aura from his flash cry begins to concentrate in his hands. Zane jumps up over the twister and quickly dives into the center of it towards Alpha. Zane gets ready to strike but Alpha sees and slams her swords together sending a large red and yellow mixed cero up towards him but Zane claps his hand and the concentrated energy shoots out and collides with Alpha’s cero causing an enormous explosion of red, yellow and white energy that forces the twister to dissipate. (In the distance far away from the fight, a sword is sticking out from behind a pile of rocks and some of the wind appears to be gathering around it.) Zane and Alpha appear still standing and staring at each other as the sand falls down around them.)

Alpha: (calm) I’m impressed that you can still stand soul reaper.
Zane: (breathing hard) I’m not just some soul reaper. I’m the Captain of Squad 2. I’ll admit that you are quite strong but it’s nothing I can’t handle. (Zane smiles)
Alpha: (amused) Smiling in the face of death. That’s quite honorable captain, even though it’s not my style I can’t let you live so I have to… (takes a deep breath) finish this!

(Alpha lunges towards Zane with both her swords still in hand. Zane calmly stretches out his hands as if he was inviting her. Alpha is upset at the fact that he looks to have given up but she doesn’t hesitate. Alpha closes in with the killing blow but just as she is about to swing down, thick yellow glowing chains reach up out of the ground around Zane and Alpha binding Alpha’s arms and legs pulling them back but the chains only binding Zane’s torso. Alpha looks curious as a white translucent barrier forms around both her and Zane.)

Yasashiku: Did you forget about me?
Alpha: (turns her head to the right and sees Yasashiku standing beside them.) What the hell is this? I didn’t hear an incantation or anything like that and yet this kido is so strong!
Zane: (smiling) It’s her blades ability! We are both trapped in this space and the chains will bind whatever they touch. Unfortunately for you its wrapped around your arms and legs but only my torso so I can still move. Bankai! (Alpha’s eyes widen as Zane’s gloves turn blue and sink into his body and blue colored cracks form all around his body.) There’s no way you’ll survive my punches at such a close range and in this small space, there is nowhere for the energy to disperse. It was fun while it lasted arrancar!

(Zane cocks both his fist back and begins to pummel Alpha with a barrage of punches. Alpha’s pupils fade as she continues to take blow after blow and the ground trembles with each hit from Zane’s bankai. Zane stops and Alpha slowly falls to her knees as blood pours from her mouth. The yellow chains around both of them disappear and the barrier goes away. Yasashiku walks over to Zane but keeps a far enough distance to not be affected by the seismic waves emitting from his body.)

Yasashiku: That was a lot tougher than it should have been.
Zane: (Still in Bankai) Yeah she was incredibly powerful, but power never wins against a perfect plan.
Alpha: (As she gasps for air while down on both knees) Perfect… plan. You soul reapers sure are arrogant!
Zane: (turning back to look at Alpha) Don’t know when to give up do you?
Alpha: (calmly speaks now that she has caught her breath) Give up? You activate your bankai and suddenly you’re so high and mighty! I was curious to see what you two came up with but I never thought you could damage me this much, I’m impressed soul reapers.
Yasashiku: (pissed off) You’re the one lying there beaten to a bloody pulp saying you were curious and all this other bull shit. The fight is over you lose. Now sit there and die.
Alpha: (looking up at them with a sadistic look) You really don’t understand the difference in power do you? Then allow me to show you! (The air thickens to the point where breathing has almost become impossible)
Zane & Yasashiku: What the hell!
Alpha: (laughing) Foolish soul reapers. Why do I call you arrogant? Because you can’t back it up like me. (Alpha springs up with her two swords in her right hand. Alpha grabs her two other blades with her left hand and slams them together with the two in her right.) Bring The Apocalypse, El Cuatro Jinete!

(Alpha’s body glows white and the jewels on her mask glow causing an explosion that forced the sand to fly up into the air and sent Zane and Yasashiku crashing to the ground a few yards away. Zane and Yasashiku look up in amazement from the energy being released. The sand slowly falls back down to the earth revealing Alpha riding on a large gray ancient Greece chariot with large gold wheels. The chariot is being pulled by four horses; each horse is a different color: BLACK, RED, A FADED YELLOW and WHITE. Each horse appears to be breathing out fire with every breath they take. Alpha is also holding a large nodachi, which has a five foot long blade and a 6 inch handle that is gray in color.)

Alpha: (yelling) Now I’ll show you why I’m so arrogant! Conquest! (The white horse stomps its foot as fire erupts from its nostrils.) War! (The red begins to kick as fire shoots out its nostrils.) Famine! (The black horse slowly opens its eyes and looks back at Alpha.) Death! (The yellow horse sounds off, which almost sounds like laughter, as fire falls from its mouth.) It’s time for battle!
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Wow, sick post. Loving it, jstar. Good to see my character finally getting some use.
Mm wonder if I should pick a side for my cherecter rantora. Mm but u guys prob wouldn't cae much for my post wut to do wut to do.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
lol not to be that guy or nething but i love how immedialy after the fight starts Satoshi seems to just sit and watch...or maybe hes off in the bathroom or i am underestimating how slowly he is pushing that rock off..w/e it was an awesome post
Heh, wait for part 2. If you read it again you might catch it.
So i may be a little Rusty here but i figure i can finally post.

Yakihiko was walking on the outskirts of town wondering where Dawn and Amiro had wnadered off to. He is able to hear crashes off in the distance along with explosions and other sounds of battle. Not so long ago a battle in the middle of the soul society would have been more than enough reason for every shinigammi who could feel it to charge and assist their fighting commerads but recently things have changed. There were so mamy fights and so many strong opponets that it scared him. Even leutinit Satoshi was fighting during the war. Why is it that now there is a chance to prove his strength and worth as a captain Yakahiko was too afraid to fight. What chain was binding his legs and preventing him engaging his foes?
Off in the distance someone activated bankai. Yakihiko turned to rush and help his fellow shinigami. He jumped forward but his left leg did not budge causing him to crash flat on his face. He got up and looked at his leg with a comical yet angry scowel then notices that nothing was holding it. It just refused to move. He tried to get up but couldnt force him self to remain on his feet. After several times of standing up and falling over the energy from the battle faded leaving only the energy of someone that yakihiko did not reckoning. That energy also faded away shortly after.

Yakihiko: Damn it!!! (He hits the ground at the same time) Another good shinigami has been slayed and my legs were to weak to even get me within a mile. (now he was crying) why cant i fight?!?! (yakihiko starts thinking back to his last fight where he killed one of miroku's friends) I can't Fight again. I cant kill someones friend any more.

???: So you will just sit by and let someone kill your friends? Do they mean nothing to you? (Yakahiko looks over to see a man wearing a captains cape walking with the sun directly behind him)

Yakihiko: Who goes there?

???: Someone like you wouldn't know me...Not after Mine had me removed from existence.

Yakihiko: I said Who goes there?!?! (He jumps up and draw his blade)

???: Oh it looks like you want to play. (the man raises his hand and fires a blue lightning bolt that Yakahiko was barley able to dodge it as it pierces through several pillars to the building behind him causing it to collapse)

Yakihiko: (Thinking to self) That spell could have killed me...and without a single word. Who is this man?

???: Didn't you want to prove your strength?

Yakihiko: Shit (he quickly turns around and runs)

???: Oh so your game is tag is it...That is a fun one.

Before Yakihiko was even 10 feet away he is kicked on the side of the face and knocked tumbling several feet across the ground. He is able to land on his feet after a few bounces and runs in a different direction.

???: But your it...

The man appears in front of Yakihiko. Skidding to a stop Yakihiko pulls his arms up in front of his face to defend. As he slid closer and closer, trying his hardest to stop himself. Yakihiko fears the oncoming assault more and more. Every muscle in his body locking up tighter and tighter Finally he stops just before the man but the momentum forces him to barly touch him with his elbow on the mans chess. Yakihiko opens his eyes that closed just before he stopped with a puzzled look on his face.

???: Now I'm it.

Yakihiko immediately turns and runs as fast as he can, He can feel a foot strike him in the back of the head sending him soaring towards the center of the city. As the dust from the crash settles the man appears about 5 feet away from tje edge of the dust.

Yakihiko: PUSH!!! (A large rock flies at the man and shatters after hitting his face. The only proof of his hit was a dirt smudge on his fore head.

???: Now were gonna really play (The man jumps forward but suddenly stops just before a rapier strikes between his eyes.) Oh so your here Raito...Wanna join the game.

Raito: Of course (Raito says this with a confident tone an an angry glare and a half smile)

So since i haven't been fallowing along this all occurs during or just after the most recent fight in the soul society.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Sorry for dissepering for so long. I need to post soon i guess. I forgot to post a response on the battle that me and testu are having.
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
---An Epic Battle that Bring the World to it Knees Sengoku versus Isao: The Knights Combine Assault ---

At the Execution Ground in Soul Society

Isao: (He stood hammer in hand with a few cuts and bruises along his body he was holding his own against Sengoku but the truth of the matter was indeed his was fighting 6 on 1 and the odds were not in his favor. The wind was literally howling as the cold hard hail pounded everything cracks littered the ground with massive amounts of lave pouring out of them it was truly an epic site to behold. He reset his grip on the massive hammer as he eye his opponent(s); the true Sengoku was in a meditative state) *He is the secret to beating this I must get to him but to do that I must get pass the others* (He had taken on 3 of these bodies so far the one with long orange hair that goes down to his back it appears to be messy and wild he also has eyes similar to a cat,) *That one has the power to change his body part into different animals and appears to be the fastest* (The one with the short military style orange hair and steel gray eyes,) *He appears to change his body in different weapons thankfully I broken his one arm but he appears to be the strongest.* (And the one with bushy orange hair and golden eyes.) *He has the ability attract and repel objects but he appears to have taken the much damage because he was not able to repel the concussive blast of my hammer.*
Hyūman: So my dear friend how do you like my Itami no ryōiki 6 bodies, 6 powers I am truly immortal.
Isao: So you can talk Sengoku because you know I hate fighting a silent opponent (The 6 bodies start to laugh like someone just mention a joke.)
Hyūman: Yes I can talk, we all can I am Hyūman the realm of humans I serve as a direct link to Sengoku and the others bodies I command them.
Ashura: Shut you maggot don’t tell this puke bucket anything about us!
Deba: Who cares what he knows he is going to die anyway right?
Hyūman: It doesn’t matter what you idiots think the One wants him to know this.
Isao: And why is that?
Hyūman: The One wants you to know this because he wants you to at least have a chance to beat him after all you this will be your last fight ever. (The other 5 bodies start laughing as they all gain a murderous look in their eyes.)
Isao: Heh, I sorry to disappoint but I got a lot more in but if you think you can do something about then come at me Sengoku fight me like a man enough of these defenses you put up and fight me one on one!
Hyūman: The One only has one thing to say to that (Isao and the other 5 fell silent as their eyes feel on Hyūman.) he says why don’t you stop hiding behind destiny and maybe your wife would still be around.
Isao: (His eyes widen in rage he could feel his blood boil in his body there was a line people should not cross and that was it.) YOU BASTRAD!!!!!! (He charges the Realms at break neck speed aiming for Sengoku who had a slight smile on his face.)
Hyūman: (He gives a backward glance to 4 of the bodies and they nod his head they all received the same order take…him…out. He then walks back and sits near the meditating Sengoku on the other side of him was the last body that had medium length spiky orange hair.)
Isao: (He was only a few feet from Sengoku when he saw Ashura and Dōbutsu flying at him with the help of Deba ability. He was stop ready to struck as Ashura formed his hand into a hammer but just when they were about to connect Ashura is suddenly pulled backward Isao is left off guard when he suddenly sees Dōbutsu being thrust forward with two large horns protruding from his head the horns impale into him. Isao cough up blood but was not phrased he reaches down and grabs the horns yanking them out then slamming the Realm down he goes to swing his hammer down on its head but he senses something coming from behind he reacts just in time to stop Ashura who changes his hand into a giant pair scissors. He swings the hammer around smashing the Realm in the side sending him flying towards Sengoku who Deba has to move out of the way.) Your Realms don’t seem too sturdy! Sengoku you dare tell me to stop hiding behind my destiny how about you stop hiding behind these realms of yours and face your destiny. (With that Gaki, Dōbutsu, and Deba charge at him and the 4 start fighting exchanging blows.)
Jigoku: (The long hair Realms looks over at Hyūman speaking in a low and soft voice.) Hyūman, did the One really say that about him?
Hyūman: Yes he did Jigoku why do you ask such a stupid question?
Jigoku: What are The One plans why is he wasting him time he just playing with Isao why not end it all.
Hyūman: Ah Jigoku how simple minded you are the One plans are simple he wants Isao to suffer pain because that is the only way for Isao to understand his mistakes and repent for them. (The two Realms go back to watching the epic battle between the Realms and Isao.)

---In Hueco Mundo---

Hidan: (His hand rests on the grip of his kantana as he stares at the two arrancar in front of him. He and Kuesu were in a large room that had rectangular pillars erect here and there the pillars were all different sizes ranging from small step ladder height to 2 stories tall buildings some even touch the ceiling of this room these were probably support pillars of the room. When Crow split from the group saying something about laughter they were split between following Miroku or going after Crow they decided Crow seeing how Miroku could more or likely handle himself, which he was proving these sense he had fought not 1 not 2 but 3 extremely powerful people one of them they assume was Rey. They had lost Crow energy signal and ran into this room that apparently was a trap because the second they enter the room they were attack by a golden cero from one direction and a light blue cero from another. The ceros had come from the two men in front of them both were dress similar to medieval knights one was tall and thin his was holding a shield in one hand and a short gold sword in the other, the other “knight” was taller and look to have more muscles then his ally he had long light blue hair that was tied back in a pony tail and his weapon of choice appear to be a large lance like spear.) *Damn you Crow you are just as bad as Miroku running off into the heat of battle just like that damn Rambo character, even though you are more like a Clint Eastwood or John Wayne I guess that what we get for inviting you over to western movie night at the orphanage* (He looks over at Kuesu who also has her hand on her weapon.) Kuesu are you sure you want to fight these two I can handle them by myself you can get out of here if you want. (He looks down at the cylinder on his belt containing the Boado Balls from his father completed experiments.) *I was hoping to save those for the real fights ahead of me but by the looks of these two I may have to use them*
Kuesu: No I’m fine Hidan I’m not going to leave you here to face them alone. *I’m stronger now then when I was younger this time I’ll protect Crow and Miroku like they’ve protected me.*
Hidan: (He smiles looking at the determination in the eyes of his childhood friend and also remembers when the orphanage was attack by hollows.) *Its just like old times expect this time I can protect myself I will surpass my father legacy and build my own!*
Argo: (He smiles as he couldn’t help but notice the man in front of him concern for his female ally that was something worthy of respect and honor.) Boy I couldn’t help but notice you will to protect your female friend there that is very respectable men of lesser mettle would have left her to fend for herself. What is your name Boy?
Hidan: I am Hidan Kurotsuchi, a member of the Rising Suns!
Argo: Ah I see the son of that sadistic bastard Mayuri I’m surprise scum like him could produce a respectable young man like you!
Hidan: (He clenches his fist as he starts unsheathing his sword slowly.) My father may not be a respectable man but he achieved great things in the name of progress and whatever sacrifices that were made in the process were justifiable by that reasoning. I will not stand by idling and let someone low life arrancar tarnish his name!
Argo: (He laughs a haughty and mocking laugh.) I see not only do you show respect for ladies but you will defend the honor of a pathetic, narcissistic, parasite who greatest achievement was…(suddenly out of no where Hidan slams into Argo with hi skatana but Argo was ready and put his staff up to block the strike.) Ah there we go now Kurotsuchi a man of respect charges head on into his opponent to defend the honor of someone!
Hidan: My father greatest achievement was the creation of a son who will not only complete his work but surpass him and create his own legacy! And my legacy will begin by destroying you for tarnishing his namesake…Trap Them…Seichuu Tama! (As he speaks the release phrase of his zanpakuto he quickly draws the dagger on the side of his belt his katana becomes a long white nodachi with blue circle designs on it and the dagger becomes a white glove that is worn on Hidan's left hand, the glove has a blue circle design on the palm side of the glove.)
Argo: (He laughs again shoving Hidan off his spear knocking him back a few feet.) I see will then Kurotsuchi I accept your challenge to a battle to the death let us see who will surpass who!
Credo: Damn you Argo this is not part of the plan Lord Rey gave us strict instructions to battle these two together who are going against his orders!
Argo: Ah Shut up Credo! How often do you get a chance to battle some one respect like this besides are you afraid you can’t handle his female friend by yourself! (He turns back to Hidan) For the record Kurotsuchi I am Argo Escarcha one of the Great Lord Rey’s Caballeros! (With that the two of them large at each other clashing spear and sword disappearing to the untrained and only reappearing to clash weapons again.)
Credo: Well then it seems Miss that you will be my opponent I promise to make your death with as little pain as possible, I am Credo Escudo also one of Lord Rey’s Caballeros!
Kuesu: (She stares at the arrancar in front of her as she draws her katana with a pink handle remembering the name of the arrancar.) You are Credo then does that mean you are the one who defeated Crow?
Credo: (He smiles a smug smile.) Ah yes I am the one who defeated that pathetic excuse for a warrior I do hope I come across him again because next time I will break him beyond repair. (He smiles as he notices the Kuesu has her head down.) Oh I see did that upset you young lady well don’t worry you won’t have to worry about things like friends any more because I will end your life!
Kuesu: (She slowly raises her head as she speaks softly.) No I’m not upset because I know you could never beat Crow he is much stronger than you, your friend or your Lord Rey. I’m angry because you disrespected my friend by calling him pathetic, Crow is one of the strongest people I know he may seem like his is selfish and doesn’t care but on the inside he will do anything for his friends and will smile even in the face of death itself because that is who he is. When I was younger he and Miroku saved me from a hollow and since then I swore one day I will be strong enough to save them…Grow… Mikon Kouba! (Her katana changes to a 6 foot long metal whip that is segmented ever four inches as she releases her shikai Credo charges her as he gets in range small thorns appear along her whip, she swings the whip launching the thorns at Credo who quickly blocks with his shield.)
Credo: Humph another projectile user I see didn’t you learn from your so called friend that my shield will block all your attacks! (He swings his sword at her launching his yellow colored cero that she just barely dodges. The shielded arrancar quickly moves in slamming his shield into causing her to block with her whip.) Please girl let us not drag this out longer than it has to be. (He shoves against her whip sending her follow back into one of the pillars then launches at her again.)
Kuesu: (She dodges at the way as he cuts the pillar in half and begins launching more of the spirit particle thorns at Credo who merely blocks them with his shield as charges her. The two begin a dance of sorts Kuesu swinging her whips in wide circular arcs leaping here and there as well as launching her thorns at him, Credo blocks the thorns that are fired at him with his shield and then charges her slashes with his sword quickly.) *Damn that shield must be like diamond it was even hard enough to block bullets from Crow, if I can just him with at least one of my Hiru Za-Men then I may have a chance. I just hope Hidan can hold his own against that other guy.*
Credo: (He suddenly appears behind her a dark smile on his face.) I told you girl I rather not waste my time dragging this on I have my orders to kill both of you and I will follow them! (He shield bashes Kuesu in the face causing to crash along the ground into another pillar.)
Hidan: (He looks at Kuesu as she is smash by Credo and watches his anger rising a bit but before he can get a chance to go help Kuesu he is nearly blasted from behind with a cero from Argo. He jumps a few feet away landing on a pillar that is about 1.5 stories tall and Argo appears on a pillar that is 2 stories tall shortly after.) For someone who talks about respect and honor in battle I thought an attack from behind would be below you!
Argo: Alas you are right but I saw your concern for your female friend and took the opportunity that is my one weakest you see I’m an opportunist. Besides even concern for allies especially female allies may be respectable there is no place for it on the battlefield. In a battle like this there are only the two combatants and their respect that is all that matters, unfortunately my ally Credo could care less for respect he is sworn to his orders and I to my respect if we didn’t serve the same purpose we probably kill each other. (He looks over toward the area Kuesu and Credo are fighting in.)
Hidan: (He also looks towards the same area but turns away from it shortly afterward.) That is sweet and all you and your ally having an “Odd Couple” relationship and all but I could care less. Your talk about respect and honor means nothing to me because truth be told you are my enemy and therefore you are in my way so as far as I’m concern I have to kill you by any means necessary.
Argo: (His anger rises in him as he turns away from the other fight.) I’m sorry you feel that way this means I will have to make you respect me instead! (He aims his lance Hidan charging a light blue cero as he fires the cero destroying the pillar Hidan was on as he jumps at of the way) Humph how predictable for a shingami… (He disappears only to reappear behind Hidan with another cero already charged.) You should have stayed where you were Kurotsuchi you may have lived!
Hidan: And you call me predictable (He spins around placing his palm forward at the front of the cero.) Dragons that burn away the earth hear thy call; give me to power to burn away my enemies so they live in a blaze of glory. Give me you’re all purifying flames Kidou # 47 Honoo no jōka ryū (A large fire ball erupts from his palm it soon takes the shape of a dragon’s head with it mouth open charging towards Argo.)
Argo: Ha! Your mere kidou can’t handle the force of my cero! (He fires the light blue cero at the dragon a triumphant smile on his face but that quickly changes to an expression of shock when the cero comes in contact with the flames it dissipates immediately.) What the… (The dragon swallows Argo whole before he can finish his vulgar exclamation, then explodes in a fiery blast. Argo emerges from the blast landing on the ground almost unscratched expect for well a few scratches.) Not bad Kurotsuchi but as you see I am unharmed thanks to my hierro which is the strongest in the Caballeros for you see I am Argo the Ice Diamond.
Hidan: I don’t care who you are as I told you before you are in my way so I’m going to destroy you! (He charges at Argo from behind slicing at him but being blocked by Argo spear/lance. He responds by pointing his gloved fingers at Argo chest.) Kidou # 56 Kami kara no inazuma! (Lightning surges from his shoulder to his fingers then releases a massive bolt of white lighting out of them. The bolt slams into Argo creating a large flash that lights up the room, the force of the explosion is enough that it rocks some of the pillars attach to the ceiling and destroys the smaller ones.)
Argo: (He stumbles out of the explosion still unscratched but his shirt is completely torn off revealing his bare chest.) Did you not hear me Kurotsuchi your kidou feels like a tickle to me! (He winces a little slightly paralyze from the effects of the kidou, surges of electricity are seen across his body.) Apparently you still don’t respect me enough…
Hidan: I told you I don’t care about respect obviously you didn’t hear me and for the record I wasn’t look at Kuesu because I was concern for her she can hold her own against the strongest opponents I’ve seen how she grown over the years. (A small 7 inch green ring in appears in floating above his gloved palm.) I was looking that way to judge the distance I needed to be in the right spot. (He places his hand on the ground and the ring quickly expands out along the ground to a 30 feet radius creating a spherical space that just includes Kuesu and Credo.) This is the power of my zanpakuto to reduce my opponent into shambles.
---Back at the Execution Ground---
Isao: (The battle between him and Sengoku Realm’s was heating up quite literally, lave was pouring out of the ground thanks to Isao bankai and also because the ground was so smash that there was no longer cracks but large puddles of lava everywhere some was pouring out the edge of the cliff so that anyone who would see this fight from afar would probably think that they were fighting on a volcano. The spiritual pressure that they were putting out was nothing only suffocating, crushing but now it was extremely hot it made the air burn when you breathe, it killed plant life all around them for at least 1.5 miles, insects exploded from their bodily fluids boiling and expanding in their tiny bodies. Anyone who was under Vice-Captain level drew risk if they were anywhere near this battle even Vice-Captains themselves were at risk several could feel burning sensations on their skin. Isao was bleeding from cuts, he could feel several ribs that were broken and near puncturing a lung, his vision in his left eye was red from the blood pouring down into it from a cut along his temple and his other eye would become blurry for a few seconds and those seconds were turning to minutes. The realms were also covered in wounds of varying degree. Before he spoke he spits out a little blood.) Sengoku look around at what we are doing to Soul Society if this battle keeps up all will be destroyed let us end this my old friend this is my home, your home, OUR home.
Hyūman: (He rises from the ground his left arm twisted horribly from an earlier attack where Isao came inches from killing him if it wasn’t for Gaki and Deba.) The One says that you are right this may be his home but all things must be destroyed before they are reborn a new ask our dear friend Miroku he knows all about that.
Isao: Leave Miroku out of this he has nothing to do with this! (Suddenly Hyūman starts laughing but not the laugh belonged to the Realm this was the laughter of Sengoku himself.)
Hyūman: (His eyes go blank for a few seconds and his body jerks awkwardly, when he stops moving the Realms eyes are now the eyes of Sengoku and even more shocking Sengoku voice comes from its mouth.) Ah Isao my old friend my old friend behold the true power of my human realm, the ability of soul projection. With this Realm I am able to project my soul onto others I can project my soul onto my Realms easier because they are essentially me but with other people it a little bit harder but that another sorry for another day.
Isao: I appreciate that you are speaking to me yourself Sen, maybe now you will listen to reason…
Hyūman/Sengoku: I suggest you not waste what little breath you have in you on such a thing, because there is nothing you can say or do that will change my mind Soul Society will fall and be rebuilt in the image I see. I just wanted to correct you on probably the most ignorant thing you have ever said, about Miroku not being apart of this because not only is he not apart of this he is the central part.
Isao: (His eyes widen in shock.) *What could Miroku possibly have to do with this….unless but how did Sengoku know about that?*
Hyūman/Sengoku: Come now Isao all that time in the Academy and you never learn not to share things with class. We both know about Miroku hidden power the power of Chaos after all that why Mine took interest in him not because of the boy good looks and charm. (As he speaks the other Realms start moving in on Isao surrounding him and waiting for the right moment to attack.) You see I need Miroku power because even though I am powerful I do not have enough strength to achieve my goal but Miroku and his Chaos they are the source of power if I could gain access to the raw power I could use it to burn Soul Society to the ground and begin a new from the ashes for that is Miroku ultimate power the power of destruction and recreation!
Isao: (He can see the other Realms moving around him as he tightens not out of fear of the ambush attack but out of anger; Miroku was a son, brother, ally, student, and friend and what Sengoku was speaking was beyond treason it was threatening someone he cared about and he was not going to stand for it.) *Damn you Sengoku how fall have you fallen in your search for power and to say it is for a good cause you make me ashamed that I once called you a friend* Chaos is Miroku zanpakuto and will only show her powers to him how do you plan on using her when she probably knew full well your intentions!
Hyūman/Sengoku: Humph again your ignorance amazes me we both know of somebody who has the ability to materialize and use others zanpakuto in fact she is using our good friend Mine zanpakuto as we speak.
Isao: (His eyes go from shock to pure rage and hatred.) Renee! You leave her out of this you BASTARD! (He charges Hyūman/Sengoku readying his hammer to crush the Realm and hopefully Sengoku himself but the other Realms leap in his way starting with Gaki.) Get out the hell out of my way! (He grabs a ball and chain he swings his hammer down into the ground cracking it in all directions and knocking Gaki off his feet then with the fat Realm in the air he smashes him repeatedly with the ball and chain juggling him in the air. Isao sees the other Realms charging in on him so he grabs a crossbow from a compartment, Gaki smashes into the ground with several broken bones and ruptured organs he looks up at Isao as he stops on the Realms skull then fires several bolts into its neck killing the Realm. He turns ready to fire another bolt but he notices that the death of the Realm cause a reaction in the other they had stop in their tracks and were near doubled over in pain even Hyūman/Sengoku was in pain and Sengoku himself was holding his sides.)
Hyūman/Sengoku: Damn….you…how could….you…kill one…of….my realms!
Isao: I see your Realms may seem all powerful but when one of them falls they all suffer the lost including you Sengoku. Let me ask you Sen you seemed to have this all planned out does the mercenary Crow play into all this I doubt his appearance along with his past relationship with Miroku is just a coincidence.
Hyūman/Sengoku: (Despite he was recovering from the initial pain of losing Gaki a wicked smile creeps across his face.) Ah…You are…connecting the dots….without…me. Crow is also a major part to my plan but we can get to that later…that if you live till then. (He motions with his finger and suddenly all the Realms leap into the air and crash down towards Isao.)
Isao: (There is something different now in the old Captain Commander’s eyes the expression has changed they no longer should sorrow about fighting an old friend or anger for Sengoku smug and insulting remarks about his destiny and his wife. Now they had a burning determination an ambition that he hasn’t had in a long time. Ashura changes his left arm into a large axe hoping to cleave Isao in half but Isao switches out his crossbow for a claymore that was almost as big as the axe that was Ashura arm he raises the sword above his head horizontally blocking the Realm who is deflected and then begins attacking again swinging the massive axe in all direction but Isao continues blocking the Realms attacking simply by readjusting the angle of the claymore. *Sengoku I thought there was hope that I could remind you of our past friendship and that would end this anger you have but I can see that the boy I once knew is dead.* He deflects the Realms axe again and then slams the spins around reversing his grip on the claymore as he does so then slamming the pommel of the weapon into Ashura skull causing a sickening crack. The Realm stumbles back as the others charge in; Dōbutsu changes his right arm into a tiger claw as Ashura arm changes back to normal Isao switches out the claymore for a mace as he dodges out of the way of Dōbutsu moving behind the Animal Realm then smashes it with the mace behind the knee causing him to fall on his other knee then Isao swings back in front throwing the mace in the other hand he backhands Dōbutsu with it sending him flying into a boulder. *I don’t know what has happen to you over the years but your quest for power has threaten those things I hold dear Soul Society, ,my subordinates, my fellow captain, and now Miroku and Renee. I will end your quest to protect them even if it cost me my life.* Deba moves in uses his power to push Isao into a boulder smashing it to pieces then charges in but rushes into a flurry of cestus punches from Isao, Deba begins moving the pieces of the boulder at Isao who punches them shattering them into pebbles. He punches a large chunk breaking not only the cestus but his right hand as well; he then swings under another chunk bury his fist into Deba ribs breaking the other cestus and Deba ribs. He then pulls out a spear and sweeps Deba off his feet he goes to spear the Realm though the heart but Ashura returns blood dripping down his forehead his right arm a giant drill. Isao counters thrusting the spear into Ashura gut as the Realm drill pierces his shoulder, Isao then summons his hammer Ashura eyes widen as Isao smashes the butt of the spear with it the shockwave causes spear to explode and blasting a hole though Ashura body. Blood sprays everywhere covering Isao, Deba, and Ashura as Ashura loses half his body falling to the ground and dying shortly after. The other Realms go into the shock after loosing another one of their own some cough up blood or grab the organs; Hyūman/Sengoku nearly doubles over but steadies himself and smiles at Isao.)
Hyūman/Sengoku: Someone fired up what is something I said… (His eyes widen in shock as he sees Isao is gone but how he took his eye off him for a split second.) *Where did that foolish old man good?!*
Isao: (He appears only a foot above Hyūman/Sengoku holding his hammer in two hands the burning ambition still in his eyes.) I wonder if your soul is in this body what happens if I smash it to PIECES!!!! (Right before he brings the hammer on the Realm its eye close and when it opens them they are no longer Sengoku eyes, the hammer smashes down its head crushing his skull into the ground and creating a hole in the ground that quickly fills with lava. Sengoku and the Realm that has not thrown a single punch were pulled away but Deba just in time but now the remaining 3 Realms look to be in serious pain after loosing 3 of the own. Even Sengoku himself look shaken in his meditative state.) Good now I don’t have to hear your voice anymore but you better listen up Black Eyed Apocalypse I thought that I could still reach my former friend and end this peacefully without any more bloodshed but it seems I was wrong. The reason you never were able to become a captain is because you only cared for yourself (As Isao speaks Sengoku expression changes from his smug smirk to anger and annoyance.) even now you are probably using these Kuroheki members for your own gain you could care less about them. I am Captain Commander not only because I care for my squad and all the other squads but because I will protect them and everyone in Soul Society against any threat even if it cost me my life and that includes that mercenary Crow! Miroku, Renee, Crow those are who will lead us to a better tomorrow our time is over Sengoku but you can’t accept that! You keep saying I’m hiding behind destiny well let me correct you I’m embracing my destiny; my destiny is to stop you here and now at all cost! (As he speaks he slams his hammer down into the ground creating large cracks in all directions 4boading balls appear 2 in one hand, 1 in the other and 1 in his mouth he bites down on the win in his mouth creating a large eruption of power that creates a blinding pillar of light that reaches the sky and breaks the clouds apart.)

---Some where in Hueco Mundo----
Crow: (He was running down a hallway following the laughter he keeps hearing a feeling deep in his heart tells him that it will lead him to something important, that he needed to follow the laughter. He could sense battles all around him Hidan, Kuesu, Miroku, the captains outside they were all fighting extremely powerful opponents. *Just hang on guys I’ll be there to help I just need to find Toni. Damn it Toni where are you I sensed your energy die out but it was still there now I cant sense you at all.* Panic was quickly over taking him he couldn’t find Toni or May, he could sense Miroku was exhausted and yet still battling strong opponents one after another, the captains also seemed to be having trouble. Every few steps he would be reminded of Josh still into a state of desperation what if he find Toni like that or Miroku or anyone for that matter, but he had to put those thoughts out of his mind he wasn’t going to lose anymore friends today that was one thing he was damn sure of. Suddenly he sensed Toni again it was faint but she was still alive he pick up pace from a jog to a full on run. What was odd was she was in the same direction he was heading and where the laughter seemed to be coming from he didn’t know what this laughter was or he was causing it but he was going to find out and so help the person who making this laughter laid one finger on Toni there will be hell. The one thing he did know about the laughter was that it was eerie it wasn’t like the laughter of child or of someone laughing at a joke it was like the laughter of a twisted clown who know the passengers getting on the broken down roller coast were going to get hurt . Suddenly he runs into a large coliseum of a room with no ceiling leaving the room opent o the elements of the weather standing in the far east end of the room was a arrancar wearing a green trench coast and black pants, his upper body and arms were wrapped in a bandages, his mask fragment appears to be the top half of a harlequin mask with a crack over the right eye.) Who the hell are you?
Jester: (A smile forms across the twisted harlequin face.) Hello Crow that no way to say hi to your old teacher. (Crow eyes widen in shock, and horror.)

THE END

There you have my first post in months hope you guys like it.
big smile
Awesome Post! Has it really been months!?
It certainly feels like it, though it's well worth the wait. I'll be working on my post over the next couple of days, should have it up sometime tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I know you guys can't wait to see Isao's new ability. I am also working on finishing the Titus/Hideaki vs. Tommy fight, though I wont be posting the end to that till this one finishes.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
great post but i have a question is that my Jigoku or someone elses?
Different. It's one of the forms of Sengoku's bankai, nothing to do with yours.
ah ok
Thanks guys I personally think I could have done better. And whiteflame I'm looking forward to the Titus and Hideaki vs Tommy fight because after your last post when Hideaki used his final ability and a giant staff appears over Tommy that was awesome!
Alright, well, I bring you guys the next piece to this amazing fight. I hope you guys like it! 2 more pieces to go, you're up again after this, Lobos!

(At the execution grounds)

The blast of silver light and energy that shot out above him quickly fanned out, dissipating all the clouds in the area as the cracks around their feet solidified into dark rivulets of black rock. The whole of his bankai seemed to fade as the silver light overtook everything in sight, covering the entirety of Soul Society. In an instant, the expanding light all contracted back into Isao. For a few moments, he seemed a mere outline created around a form of pure silver. The remaining bankai forms of Sengoku stood between him and Sengoku’s entranced form, directly behind him, each prepared to fight against this new power.
Dōbutsu: So, you’ve finally decided to bring out your trump card. It’s about time you-!
Their eyes widened as a scene unlike any other played out in front of them. Streams of iron erupted from seeming nothingness around him, dozens of them, all pouring to the ground and pooling beneath him. The hammer in his hand melted into the same liquid iron form, joining the coalescing fluid beneath him.
Dōbutsu: What…what is this…
Isao turned around to face them, and another shock greeted them. Tears ran down his face, dropping down into the pool beneath him. However, the tears had the same iron sheen to them, falling down his face in droplets, then rivulets, then torrents. The collection under him was expanding at a tremendous rate, till it reached as much as 10 feet wide.
Deba and Dōbutsu took position directly in front of Sengoku. Isao smiled. Even they knew this form was dangerous, but they truly had no idea. He could feel it, new power and knowledge coursing through him unlike ever before. The ball itself hadn’t imparted more power to him, but rather, his ability had evolved to the point that he could instantly master the ability he had gotten. He would have to take advantage of their uncertainty.
Isao: What? Have you become reticent for a reason?
Deba: We should be asking the same of you. You were furious not so long ago.
Isao: My anger hasn’t vanished. The pool beneath me has taken on that anger. Are you ready to face it in its purest form?
Jigoku: Please.
Isao’s attention suddenly shifted to him. He hadn’t talked or moved in so long on his own, he had almost assumed this form was nothing but a statue.
Jigoku: You’re badly injured, and yet you expect that puddle beneath you to sustain your ability to fight? Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but my ability has been active since you activated that. These two are far less injured than you are now.
Isao’s smile remained: Good.
Jigoku’s eyebrow climbed his forehead: Perhaps one of those blows to the head shook something loose. Your blade is gone, your body is broken. You seem blinded by your self-righteous fury. How…depressing.
Dōbutsu lunged forward, boosted by Deba’s power. His legs seemed as strong as ever, and his right arm became like a boa constrictor, extending out 10 feet and wrapping around Isao, who stood still, smile still on his face. His other arm became like the forearm of a mantis, perfect for piercing, and he rammed it forward straight at Isao’s heart…
Less than an inch away, a metallic spike punctured the limb, holding it in place. His eyes were wide, as he had kept good vision of Isao’s arms, which had remained perfectly still. The spike had coalesced from the liquid beneath him. Deba’s eyes were narrowed as he looked disturbed, though they suddenly widened as he realized what was happening. He pulled at Dōbutsu, trying to bring him back, though all he felt was resistance as over a dozen spikes penetrated Dōbutsu’s body. All he could do was cough up blood and stumble backward as the spikes retracted into the fluid below Isao. His arms became normal as blood streamed from his wounds, and he fell to his knees.
Isao walked toward him, liquid following his movements. His gaze had become deadly as he looked down on the form below him. He looked pitiful, though Isao was as far from pity as he had ever been. Dōbutsu made one last effort, transforming his right arm into a giant pincer that formed around Isao’s torso.
Isao: Worthless.
A spike punched through his lower jaw and into his skull. He fell at Isao’s feet. Deba, Jigoku and Sengoku all shuddered in pain, each suddenly breathing heavily from the pain.
Isao: These “realms” of yours are no match for me anymore Sengoku. Are you still so certain of your victory?
Jigoku: You’re foolish to believe anything else. That ability of yours consumes a tremendous amount of energy, and we can continue to attack you at range. You’re still overambitious.
Jigoku stood up, moving next to Deba. Yes, Deba’s abilities must be the only hope they have left. Jigoku would protect him with his life at this point.
Deba: What’s more, with their death, I can use my power at its maximum.
He lifted his hand, palm upward, as the volcanic rock around him rose into the air in large chunks.
Isao: Should I be impressed?
Deba thrust his hand forward, palm toward Isao, and rocks flew forward at a tremendous rate. Isao’s eyes seemed covered in darkness as three tendrils of liquid metal rose up around him. Two of them rammed forward, twisting around each other into the shape of a drill as they barreled through the rocks as they went. They neared Deba, who turned his outstretched hand into a fist, watching as the attack in front of him turned to liquid, splashing backward in a wave of metal. The third tendril crashed through the wave, aimed toward Deba’s head. He barely managed to dodge, twisting his neck so that the tendril slashed across his right temple.
Isao worked to bring the liquid back around him, and suddenly Jigoku was behind him. He kicked hard into the back of Isao’s head, sending him sprawling forward with a grunt. Deba was suddenly above Isao, 20 feet in the air, arms twisted behind him. He brought them forward, palms facing the downed Isao (think Kamehameha), releasing a tremendous push too Isao, creating a massive crater that made the whole execution ground crack under the pressure.
Deba smiled in triumph as he flew over the rubble, landing next to Jigoku. He started clapping his hands as he moved towards the apparently unconscious Isao, who was half covered in volcanic rubble.
Deba: Even with this ability, you’re nothing but a failure, aren’t you Isao?
Deba and Jigoku walked up to him carefully, still concerned about any possibility that he might be awake. Every step emboldened them, though they kept a 20 foot radius just in case. The pool of iron was nowhere to be seen.
Jigoku: Hmph. I can’t believe he fell for such a simple ploy. It’s as if he-!
Both of them looked down at his feet, which had been encased in silvery liquid that had eeked up through the numerous cracks in the ground. They were anchored there, unable to move. Isao pushed himself up from the ground, holding his chest with one arm where several ribs had been cracked, bits of bone and stone protruding from various wounds. He faced his opponents. Deba attempted to raise his arms, only to feel more shock as they refused to move.
Isao: Confused? Unlike your master over there, neither you have the power to push this out of your bodies.
The metal on their feet had entered their skin through small cuts that had been made over the course of the fighting. Liquid metal started pouring from large pores it created in their skin. Their quick breathing was slowing quickly as the thick liquid filled their lungs. Their vision blurred and then turned black. Metal poured from the wound on Deba’s forehead like fresh blood. They slowly died on their feet as their hearts stopped pumping, their arteries and veins unable to pump the metal through. The metal quickly seeped out of them, reforming the pool beneath Isao.
Sengoku’s eyes flashed open, pain filling them as he cringed from his sitting position. His breathing was haggard, his expression aggrieved. He stood up and looked at Isao through bloodshot eyes filled with anger and…amusement?
Sengoku: I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that you survived that trial. You were always a dangerous one, Isao…
Isao looked at him questioningly as a purple aura began to expand out from him. He had never seen Sengoku’s bankai before, all this was new to him. The land around him seemed to warp in time. He had never seen nor thought of a rock “dying,” but any vestiges of life vanished from them as the aura expanded. Water seemed to leave them, causing the earth to become dry and cracked. The new earth, formed by lava, turned to sandstone beneath his feet. The air itself seemed to age, the blue hue of the sky absorbed and desiccated by that energy. It was…horrifying to watch.
A tremendous tendril formed from all of the metal beneath him, shooting out at immense speed toward a now widely grinning Sengoku, who awaited it with open arms. The metal smashed into him, but no cut appeared on his flesh. Instead, the metal seemed to splash off of him as though it had returned to its liquid state.
Sengoku: That metal…you always used it so close to yourself, didn’t you, Isao? I wonder why that was…
Isao glared at him.
Sengoku: Oh come now, don’t be modest. Don’t you want to explain your little trick? That metal of yours is infused with a large amount of your energy, but only as long as it’s close to you. At this range, it can still cut quite effectively, but my aura steals what little energy it has left.
Isao: Sounds like that’s an invitation-
Sengoku: An invitation? Absolutely not. I think both of us could take this opportunity to recuperate.
Isao didn’t let the confusion show on his face. He had never expected him to suggest such a ridiculous thing. A one on one fight would easily have been Isao’s now, if not for his heavily injured state. Some time to regenerate could only benefit him…what was Sengoku’s ploy?
Sengoku: I assure you…
He sat down on the stone beneath him, crossing his legs like before, as though reentering his meditative state, though his eyes stayed open.
Sengoku: …my intentions are honest. It would be a shame to have to fight you like that and see this fight end so quickly.
Isao remembered back to the days when they sparred. Neither of them had ever released their blades in their matchups, though Isao had seen Sengoku’s shikai in several sparring matches, and Sengoku had seen Isao’s in his fights against Mine. Sengoku was certainly hiding something, as he always had. But he never lied in a sparring match to get ahead. He never engaged in subversive tactics either. He was being genuine. Isao knelt down himself, coming to rest on his two knees.
Isao: A few minutes would be wise for both of us, I assume. But I would be remised to refuse your…generosity.
Sengoku chuckled lightly, though he quickly grimaced from the pain of it. He laid each of his hands on his thighs, watching with delight as his aura expanded still faster. Isao hated to see this land become so aged so quickly, but he had already done so much damage to it that he didn’t consider it worth fighting over. He placed both hands at his sides, placing the entirety of his palms and fingers down on the silver liquid.
Isao: Phase II: Golden Armory.
Sengoku looked on, perplexed, as the liquid beneath Isao turned slowly from silver to gold.
Isao: This ability has a basis in the dwarven world, Nidavellir. They’ve always been known for their armaments, but this is where their success really shows. They didn’t master just one weapon, or just one armor. With this, they mastered them all. It wasn’t a mere collection, limited to a given number with weapons increasing the weight. It was anything and everything they could think of, all in one place. You’ll regret giving me the time to use this.
The liquid gold poured into wounds on his hands, and Isao remained perfectly still as each of his cuts sealed. His face contorted as the gold that seeped into each of his wounds became searing hot, cauterizing the flesh, while other bits of gold pulled the bones of his body back into place with sickening cracks.
Sengoku: So, this is what you’ve become in order to protect Soul Society is it?
Isao spoke through gritted teeth: You…ugh…have a lot of audacity to be calling me out for my choices.
Sengoku: I know about the loss of life that accompanies that ability. Do you really think you’re better?
Isao frowned: My goal has always been the preservation of life!
Sengoku: And do you think mine so different? The power I want will bring a peace unlike any other! I’ll make Soul Society truly perfect, ensure that the suffering that it’s had to endure under your leadership never happens again.
Isao seemed lost in thought for a moment.
Sengoku: Where’s all that bravado now, Isao? Where’s that certainty that you had just moments ago?
Isao: I suppose I was wrong…
Sengoku: Admitting defeat alr-
Isao: No. I was wrong about what separated us. It’s regret.
Sengoku let out a bellow of a laugh: REGRET!? You feel that pitiful, worthless emotion? Do you regret defending those you love and cherish? Should I regret pursuing something that so obviously ignores the reality of what I’m doing and why?
Isao: Exactly my point. You’ve always thought the ends justified the means. This expansive “peace” you talk about will break Soul Society, kill hundreds, even thousands. And who’s to say you’ll stop there? When would you see the human world as the next target? Perhaps you would think that some sick form of mercy as well.
Sengoku: Is it numbers, then? Do numbers of dead make me the worse person?
Isao: Your lack of sympathy for them, your lack of empathy for those that love them, and your unwillingness to sacrifice yourself in their place. They make you weak.
Sengoku chuckled softly: And I suppose you “regret” taking the lives of those close to you because of the harm you did to yourself? You think I’m the selfish one, and yet all you think about is yourself.
Isao: No. I regret the harm I’ve done to others. To those that lost friends, family, mentors…lovers. It’s for them that I feel regret. It’s for them that I care the most.
Sengoku’s expression flattened: And here, I thought you were powerful. I thought you were one with vision. Yet you let it get clouded so easily! You lose sight of your goal when the slightest harm comes to others. This “sympathy,” this “empathy” of yours, does it bring you anything of worth beyond some silly concept of peace of mind? They make you a failure Isao!
Isao: It’s those “others,” Sengoku, who will judge you when your actions are finished, when your goals are accomplished.
The gold had filled all of the wounds on his body, making Isao look almost more metal than man. His bones had all been set, though the pain was far from gone. He could fight like this almost as effectively as before. He stood, and Sengoku stood with him.
The purple aura around him had encompassed the entirety of Sōkyoku Hill. Corpses of soul reapers that had died in the vicinity had been stripped of flesh, their bones bleached by the sun above. Birds that had flown overhead had fallen out of the sky, nothing left of them but feathers and bones with dead eyes. What little remained of plants had withered to nothing, and the few building walls that stood in the area had cracked and crumbled under this strange aura. Even the wooden structure upon which executions had been done for millennia now lay as nothing but a pile of sawdust.
Sengoku raised his staff above him in silence. The purple aura collapsed down into the ring that hung on it, creating a bright shine of light that shone like a star for a moment before the staff exploded. The cloud of smoke from the explosion hid Sengoku for a few seconds before it was blown away, revealing a much changed Sengoku. His size had increased substantially, as had his mass and density. His arms were far more muscular than any normal person’s should have been able to achieve, and he had a large gut, making him resemble a statue of Buddha. Ominous shadows now cover his form, and the ring of his staff now surrounds Sengoku right wrist. A new, even more sinister aura surrounded him.
Sengoku’s turned angry, shouting up at the sky: LET THEM JUDGE ME! I need no validation of my methods, and certainly not of my goals! I’ll show you the power behind them, the endurance my vision provides me!
He rushed at Isao, moving quickly despite his heft. The golden fluid at Isao’s feet crawled up his body and down his arms, turning into golden forms of his giant hammer in each hand. Each was lighter than the one he originally created, and of slightly less power than the original. He felt their weight on his muscles before focusing his gaze on Sengoku. He brought both hammers behind him to his right, straining under the burden. He would carry it, and end this. He noted the rings around Sengoku’s wrist and smiled, somehow reminiscing in the midst of battle about his brother, who had used similar rings in combat.
He swung around with the hammers as Sengoku swung forward with his right arm. They collided in a fountain of energy, threatening to break the cliff face in two from the force of the tremendous shockwave that shook the entirety of Seireitei with its force.
That is awesome whiteflame I love how you captured Sengoku bankai abilities that was perfect even better than i could have done. I'm curious who will die becuase of Isao activating his final ability and I have a question what happens if that person is already dead
Heh, well, your curiosity will be dragged out a little longer, this is going to be one hell of a death, certainly not something I think anyone's going to expect. As for the question, I can answer that. If the person is dead, then the ability would kill the next person in line. So let's say that Isao's actual idol had been Yamamoto (who likely would have died out long before our story started). Mine may have been another idol of his, perhaps second or third on the list, but she would then be the one that his ability targets. If no person exists in that category, the ability would fizzle, providing no energy or abilities, and killing no one.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
well i'm out of ideas on what to do all I can do now is pretty much wait unless some one wants to start a fight with my charcters
zzz
@wolfmaster well my charecter isnt doing enything so why not fight him.note now he also has toku tokya's zanpaktuo and abilitys
Hey tetsu, finish the battle between your character and daniel and Jstar, have you posted the reply between Cleo and my characters.
@rantora13 whose your charcter ?
I'll have that up tomorrow Onix, I have a lot of homework so I've had to keep pushing that back but it will be up tomorrow!
Its rantora kyuroku. You'll find his bio and abiltys in the fallout charecters,and he has toku tokya's abiltys to but he can only use one of his zanpakutos at a time.and u will also find toku tokya in fallout charecters.
I thought I would be fighting your Dark lord, I thought Rantora was a part of soul soceity but alrighty, the charcter your gonna be fighting is Mashin Gakidou & Nabimaru both in fallout charcters
--- Conquest, War, Famine and Death! Alpha’s Immense Power Unleashed! Part 2 ---

- Outside of Las Noches -
Alpha: Bring The Apocalypse, El Cuatro Jinete!

(Alpha’s body glows white and the jewels on her mask glow causing an explosion that forced the sand to fly up into the air and sent Zane and Yasashiku crashing to the ground a few yards away. Zane and Yasashiku look up in amazement from the energy being released. The sand slowly falls back down to the earth revealing Alpha riding on a large gray ancient Greece chariot with large gold wheels. The chariot is being pulled by four horses; each horse is a different color: BLACK, RED, A FADED YELLOW and WHITE. Each horse appears to be breathing out fire with every breath they take. Alpha is also holding a large nodachi, which has a five foot long blade and a 6 inch handle that is gray in color.)

Alpha: (yelling) Conquest! (The white horse stomps its foot as fire erupts from its nostrils.) War! (The red begins to kick as fire shoots out its nostrils.) Famine! (The black horse slowly opens its eyes and looks back at Alpha.) Death! (The yellow horse sounds off, which almost sounds like laughter, as fire falls from its mouth.) It’s time for battle!
Zane: (looking at Yasashiku) Anymore plans?
Yasashiku: (sighs) No, we just have to “wing it.”
Zane: Heh, I love how easily you said that! Back me up!

(The cracks on Zane’s skin begin to glow bright blue as he runs towards Alpha and her four horse-drawn chariot. Alpha whips the reins and her horses charge towards Zane at full speed. (The white horse is at the front a full length ahead of the others, as the three other horses run behind it with the red horse on the right, the black horse in the middle, and the yellow horse to the left.) Yasashiku thrust her hand out towards Alpha and bright yellow chains begin to sprout out of the ground and wrap around Alpha’s horses, but the horse’s physical strength is too great as the chains simply break apart from their movements. Zane notices their power and keeps his distance as he throws a punch that launches a massive shockwave towards Alpha. The ground splits in a jagged line as the seismic energy gets closer to Alpha and her horses but to Zane’s dismay, a round translucent shield forms in front of the horses and easily dispels the shockwave. Alpha’s chariot closes in on Zane as he tries to side step it to his left but gets clipped by the red horse and falls awkwardly to the ground. Thin cuts are all over his right arm as the sharp hairs from the horse brushed by him. Alpha disregards him as she charges towards Yasashiku.)

Yasashiku: Dammit, it’s almost like her strength doubled from before! Too bad my zanpaktou can’t power this up. (Yasashiku raises her left hand) Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired! Hadō #91. Senjū Kōten Taihō!

(Ten pink energy points generate in various spots around Yasashiku. Zane quickly pops up as he sees the pink points around Yasashiku and thrust his left arm forward and fires another shockwave towards Alpha’s back. Alpha glances back and sees Zane’s shockwave closing in. Yasashiku unleashes the energy points and they all move at a fast speed towards the same focal point (Alpha’s chariot). Alpha quickly leaps up into the air, leaving her chariot and horses behind as Zane’s shockwave and Yasashiku’s kido spell collide with Alpha’s chariot and horses causing a tremendous explosion that is felt throughout Las Noches. Zane and Yasashiku look up towards Alpha who is in the air. Alpha points the index fingers of both her hands at Zane and Yashshiku as black colored ceros begin to charge at the tips of her fingers. Alpha launches the ceros at them but Zane simply thrust his fist towards the cero firing a shockwave that collides with the cero causing yet another explosion, and a white translucent barrier forms in front of Yasashiku and blocks the cero. Zane charges up his fist up with seismic energy as Yasashiku seems to be preparing another kido spell, but suddenly four figures quickly charge out of the sand and smoke from the large explosion and move at lightning quick speed towards both Zane and Yasashiku. They both are unable to react in time to avoid the figures as a flash of white and red collide with Yasashiku and a flash of black and yellow hit Zane. They both fall to the ground with significant cuts along their bodies. Yasashiku slowly staggers to her feet but Zane is still on the ground as he coughs up blood. Alpha falls back to the ground and lands on the white horse as the other three slowly gather around her as well.)

Yasashiku: (trying to catch her breath as she yells towards Zane who hasn’t gotten up) ZANE! A… Are you… okay!
Zane: (Slowly lifting up his head as he deactivates his bankai) It’s pointless to waste energy if I can’t even move. I only used 6 minutes so I can still use it later. Sorry to leave you by yourself Yasashiku. (Zane passes out)
Alpha: (laughing as she stands on the white horse’s back) It seems like your friend can’t help you anymore! He was the majority of your offense, so what are you gonna do now?
Yasashiku: This isn’t over arrancar.
Alpha: Oh but it is soul reaper!

(Alpha’s four horses stand side by side and open their mouths as ceros begin to charge in each one’s mouth. Yasashiku has a grim look on her face as a white, red, black and yellow cero begin to close in on her. Yasashiku closes her eyes as she waits for the inevitable. A great wind suddenly blows right before the ceros hit her and act like knives as the wind cuts the ceros apart. Yasashiku looks shock and Alpha has a pissed off look on her face as she glances over to a pile of rocks and sees a man standing there.)

Yasashiku: (with some relief in her voice) Satoshi!
Alpha: I was wondering when you were gonna join in on this fight. Why a sudden interest? Was it the sudden adrenaline from your friend being so close to death?
Satoshi: Yeah… you can say that.
Alpha: I guess that adrenaline over shadowed your fears.
Satoshi: Fears! No, I simply needed time to prepare!
Alpha: Prepare? So you soul reapers have another trick up your sleeve.
Satoshi: Oh this is no trick and you only have yourself to blame.
Alpha: (amused) Myself to blame? Where are you getting at soul reaper?
Satoshi: (with a smile on his face) Did you know that you made a lot WIND while fighting them.
Alpha: Wind? So what, how is that gonna help you?
Satoshi: Heh, I guess it would make more sense if I showed you. Bankai!

(A gale blast out from Satoshi’s blade as the blue cloth that is wrapped around the handle of his blade extends and wraps around his hand, wrist and forearm. Alpha covers her eyes as the wind continues to blow and circles around the entire battlefield entrapping everyone in a cyclone. Satoshi shunpos in front of Yasashiku as wind circles around his blade.)

Alpha: I’m impressed, but this wind is not enough to scare me! But I bet this will put fear in your heart!

(Alpha jumps down from the white horse back and places her hand on its head. The white horse begins to glow as an ominous energy fills the air. A bright white light shines where Alpha and the horses were standing and energy pulses out from the area. As the light dims, Alpha appears wearing a long white cloak and her nodachi has changed into two pure white blades, that curve upwards, with pure white handles. The white horse is gone but the other three gather around Alpha unharmed. Satoshi gets a serious look on his face as he fills the intensity of her energy.)

Alpha: Resurrección: Segunda Etapa: Conquest! (Alpha’s eyes glow white as she stares at Yasashiku and Satoshi.)
Satoshi: To think she actually has a stronger form! (sighs) This just keeps getting complicated!

THE END

Hope you liked it!

Next time: Metal coats the field for miles as Satoshi and Alpha clash! It’s a race against time as Yasashiku tries to revive Zane and Boa!
So idk if anybody notices this but due to my bad memory in my last post i wrote one of my characters names as Yakihiko when rly Its Akihiko. Because its kinda difficult to go back and change his name in the last post lets all just go with his name is suppose to be Akihiko and ill post as that in my next post here in the next post imma do in a couple mins
Heh, I actually did notice it, but since it's so similar I didn't care much. Btw, great post jstar, looking forward to the wide use of abilities in your next post (including Yasashiku's =O)
Note: Akihiko and Raito are suppose to be calling out the names of the abilities (like Akihiko's push and pull ability) But to save on having to type it too much i am just going to not type it and describe what happens when they use the ability.

-Somewhere on outskirts of Soul Society-
Nearly all of the building in the area have crumbled and fallen. What remains looks some what like Swiss cheese. Light is flashing repeatedly like a strobe light. Raito and the unknown man wearing a captains cape are the only two fighting. Akihiko is watching for a moment to strike but as the battle continues he realizes that he will not be able to help. The two combatants in front of him are on their own level. Half the time Akihiko cant even see the two moving. He is barley able to get the concussion wave from their blades in sight before another occurs. His ears were bleeding from several times he attempted to move into the fight and got to close to the concussion of wave. Though the battle is so close all Akihiko can year is a ringing and the faint sound of explosions that seem to be off in the distance. His vision was also dotted with spots from all the light beams that captain Raito has launched. That is when it hit him. Raito is fighting with shikai activated where his opponent isn't. Its not that uncommon for people to fight shikai with an unreleased blade but not to fight a captain on par without activating shikai or using a single Kido spell. Fear washed over Akihiko. He was unsure if even on his best day he couldn't even scratch his opponent. The more he thought on it the more he was sure. He was going to die. He was going to be killed by this man who he doesn't even know his name

Akihiko: I'll be damned if i go down without a fight. Bankai!!!
Akihiko gains his black shoulder guards and breast plate and a Black cape.
Raito and the unnamed man have settled down into a regular rhythm of attacking dodging parrying and in Raito's case firing light beams. They were not leaving the general area they were fighting in which took up about a 10 foot radius patch of rubble and earth. Akihiko maneuvers him self behind Raito then rushes in. Leaping over Raito and pointing his blade at the mans head. As he trust forward the mans head jolts back and he is knocked back tumbling across the ground. Raito appears behind the man and launches three beams of light that the man barley dodges as he jumps up. Mid way through his aunt he suddenly feels heavier as he suddenly feels heavier and is bulled to the ground. Glancing over his shoulder he sees Akihiko holding his blade with the tip pointing up directly below him. Akihiko is bracing for the impact of someone being impaled on his blade. At the last moment the man spins around and kicks Akihiko's hand to the side and swings his blade towards Akihiko's head. Glancing at the incoming blade Akihiko is certain he cant dodge. This is the moment he will die. Suddenly the blade stops and Akihiko is covered in Raito's shadow. Akihiko cant help but notice that the very tip of Raito's blade is in contact with the cutting edge of the enemy's blade. Not wanting to waste too much of an opening Akihiko flips his blade around and pushes the enemy back knocking him through the last bit of a standing wall, Over Akihiko's shoulder a brought light rushes striking the middle of the dust cloud causing an explosion clearing the dust. When Akihiko regains his vision he sees the man on one knee slowly standing up. He doesn't even have a scratch. He has a smile on his face almost like he is having fun, Raito has the same look on his face but though lacking any serous wounds he is still considerably more beat up. Akihiko points his blade at the ground slightly behind him and grips the handle with both hands almost like he is going to do a double handed horizontal slash. He then expels his energy through his blade as he jumps forward flying at a faster speed than he could have achieved by running. As he closes the distance several beams of light pass around him, The man just bobs and weaves as he dodges the light then prepares to slash down ward at Akihiko, Akihiko points his blade off to the side of the man and pulls him self to the ground just behind the man. Swinging his blade as hard as he can only to have it blocked by the opponents blade who looks slightly intrigued at Akihikos use of abilities. Over his shoulder Akihiko can see Raito getting ready to trust forward with his blade as a dot of light glows on its tip. The man pushes Akihikos blade off as he spins around to the right punching Akihiko in the face and pushing Raitos blade to the side with his on, Raitos blade fires its light off in the distance, Akihiko plants his blade in the ground as he fell over to the side and hops up so that the blade is supporting him . Then he pushes himself with his blade kicking the man in the back of his head. As the man fell forward Akihiko pushes off with his feet and did a spinning flip to land behind Raito who is attempting to stab the man. Quickly Akihiko points at the back of Raito's blade with his own and pushes it forward. The man attempted to dodge but didn't expect the sudden burst of speed and is stabbed through his left shoulder. He retaliates with a quick slash that Raito is able to mostly dodge by hopping backwards and only taking a small cut to his left hip. Both sides are looking at each other. Reevaluating the strength of their enemy.

I have two ways of having this fight end and cant decide on what one. The first person to send me a private message on if they want the unknown man to win or if they want Akihiko and Raito to win will decide it. Again i say private message so that there are not any spoilers going on in here. Also if i happened to put Akihiko's name as Yakihiko then that is just a typo but i believe i caught all of them and fixed it.
@wolfmaster,well if u read my last post he was killed,and rantora is he is apart of the stelth force but he is aming for a captians seat.later on. And kool looking fowad to reading ur post.
Exciting news, everyone! So considering the large amount of stuff going on in the future arcs, and considering how much of it Soul Society will be involved in, jstar and I have been discussing the introduction of Squad 0. The way we figured would make the most sense is if everyone created a character for the squad. If we get more recruits for this RP, they'll be able to add a character to this squad if they wish. If you don't want to add a character, that's fine too, just mention that you're not going to do it. They would all be of equal level, there would be no captain of this squad. I encourage you to take your time coming up with your character, and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.
okay cool i'll, come up with a charcter :) , umm may I take the seat of the espada of slooth ?
Well, the structure of the espada as it stands will not last beyond this arc, though the espada as an organization may persist. You can make an arrancar along the lines of sloth anyway, but you can go outside the lines of the seven deadly sins if you want.
What is the purpose of squad 0? It seems like it'll be adding more to the confusion of what may be going on in the future so i assume there is something to it that is not written here that helps limit the possible confusion. Also you said this squad wont have a captain and everyone is of equal level, but how would squad 0 members rank compared to the other squad members?
So we can decide the latter bit of that somewhat, but here's what I think on both of those:
Squad 0 will function as an emergency unit, which is brought out to assist Soul Society when faced with future invasions. They may be involved in many things, but will always be allied with Soul Society in their actions.
Their rank will be slightly above a captain's. They'll still (begrudgingly) listen to the Captain Commander.
So I'm curious about this new Squad 0 because I have a character that still in teh proccess of working out the kinks (but anyway) so they are brought in as help during invasion are they a black ops unit like squad 2 or some paid mercenaries like Crow use to be.
The idea is that they're mainly going to be the ones sent on missions. Captains are going to persist as the defenders of Soul Society, and will go on fewer missions as a result, but will be involved in the majority of fights on the home front. Squad 0 is going to be off in a lot of directions, perhaps in small units of 2 or 3, but often solo. I'm finally starting to get a solid idea of what I want for my character, but I'm still a ways from having abilities worked out.

--surprise assult, the demon king of soul soceity--

-in the middle of soul soceity -

*Rantora gave a heavy sigh of reilf he felt as though he was a huge help to soul soceity the captains them selves were struggleing with these foes he felt prideful of himself to he stood up brushing off the dirt that was on him and his clothing he smiled at the sun beaming into his eye's he went to go turn away when all of a sudden his newly claimed Zanpakuto started to Viberate and it seemed though it launched from the sheath Renotra'ss eye's widen in shock and dis-beilf he spun around to see Toku standing on a building of soul soceity laughing as though to taunt Renotra*

Toku : DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD FALL THAT EASILY YOU FOOL I'M RANKED EIGHTH AMONG THE DARKLORDS HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KILL ME I'M GREATER THAN ANY CAPTAIN HERE IN SOUL SOCEITY FOOL *Toku spread out his arm's greatly and spun around Rentora acted fast he lept forward hopeing to peirce toku but he spun around catching the blade and smiled* sorry kid it's over for you *he brought his fist back and was punched Rentora as hard as he could in his face Renotra went spirling down into the ground below upon impact Renotra coughed up huge amounts of blood than puked for some reason, Renotra was exaushted and had nearly no energey left to fight and it fel as thoug toku had unlimited stamina , the moment Rentora got up Toku was right on top of him Toku smiled than kicked Rentora right in the gut causeing him to fly up ward toku punched rentora yet again with amazeing force it sent him flying through what felt like five building it was really only one rentora layed in the rubble coughing and gasping for air , toku walked forward cracking his kunckel's and neck* sorry kid I know all about the stealth force your not good at hand to hand combat or confrontations yoru so weak it's laugh able *toku let out a wild laugh, Rentora was in deynail but it was true only person in squad 2 who seemed to be an expert on combat was Zane Rentora than thought what would the captain do in such a bad situation who would Captain Zane handle this than again he thought about how strong his captain so he stood up smileing as blood poured out of his mouth and dripped from his nose* you an't seen nothing yet Punk i'm not gonna die this easyily for all you know I could of posioned you already you just don't know it *rentora staggered back as toku stopped and gave a puzzeled look he knew his oppent would fall for such a trick Rentora than pulled something out his pocket and said in a taunting voice* You called my bluff *rentora trhough smoke bombs down filling up there area with smoke*

Toku : WHAT THE HELL *coughing*

Rentora : the stealth force is not something to be taken lighty and your underestimate me

*Rentora launched forward and had a good well perjected hit at toku's blind side when all of a sudden in quick flash of movements toku turned around catching rentora's fist and giveing him two more punches to the face he than swung rentora over his shoulder and through him into a building that collasped on rentora , Rentora came staggering out of the rubble collasped onto one knee he was tired and exhausted a few of his ribbs were broken Toku appeared over rentora with a smile he lifted up hi foot rentora had no energey left to dodge or block this blow toku's foot came smashing down but didn't hit him rentora looked up opening his eye's to see a massive man with a crazyed battle loveing smile on his face the man was very tall taned and had long silky black hair he was wearing a regular shinigami robe that came a bit short he also a eye patch over his right eye and had the insignia for 11th divsion on his right shoulder rentora felt a sigh of reilf it was asstaint captain Mashin Gakidou he had heard rumors about him and his firce battle style rentora only smiled*

Toku : WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU !?

???: hey kid get out of here this guy's mine *the man smiled and licked his lips*

Toku : YEAH RIGHT *Toku moved his foot and thrusted his hand forward but mashin smiled and Sliced staright down sliceing Toku as though he was butter Renotra's eye's widend in shock and amazement Toku coughed up blood and used shunpo to get away the man started laughing as though he was a demon sent from hell*

Toku : *coughing blood shocked and scared* WHO THE...FUCK ARE YOU !

???? : *grinning from ear to ear* MASHIN GAKIDOU ASSTAINT CAPTAIN 11TH COMPANY *he slamed one foot down swing his Zanpakuto over his shoulder* pre-pare to die i'm surprised with such weak Reietsu you lived

*rentora couldn't believe it weak reitsu ? this man Toku Rentora was haveing trouble with for hours yet this man Mashin was able to cut through him like butter it didn't make sense all of a sudden it hit rentora his eye's widend as he felt it this feeling this praylzeing fear and Macliouis intent to kill the area they were it was all Mashin's Reietsu Rentora swallowed heavily it felt as though a knife pierced his thorat he was stuned*

Rentora : this ....is ....immposssable *was this truely the differance between a asstaint captain and a member of the stealth force no this was more than that this was a demon of soul soceity standing before rentora*

Toku : *coughing up blood* sorry but it's over for you here you got one lucky shot and that's all your gonna get ,he unsheahed his Wizkashi and rammed it into his right arm* SHATTER TO SHARDS ESPIAN ! * a diamon Ganulate formed around his arm Toku lept into the air than rushed forward towardmashing thrsuting his right hand, Mashin didn't move Toku laughed and ramed his fist into his chest it looked as though there was a small cloud of smoke TOku's eye's widend and mashin smiled leaning in and said* is that all you have *mashing than Swung his sword once more Toku's eye's widend as he dodged with shunpo , he re-appeared than coughed up blood he than looked over to see his left arm gone he Scream out in pain grabbing his stub* WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU !? I HIT YOU WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO KILL A CAPTAIN WHO ARE YOU !?

Mashin : *grunting* your pretty boreing, I came here because I felt a strong Reietsu pressence this is boreing i'm not even awake *mashing scratched where had been punched he than sighed* but I can't just let this membe of the stealth force die ...*mashin than smiled* and I going to see this through

toku : *inner thoughts* this man his Reietsu it's it's unreal I can't believe it he equals up to at least 6th within the dark lords if not higher he is truely on a whole other level if i'm not careful i'll die wait ..*toku smiled* -outloud- HEY MASHIN LET'S IF YOU CAN WITHSTAND THIS LITTLE ATTACK *he raised his right arm ignoreing his bleeding* IMMOLATE *a beam laucnhed from Toku's glove Mashin gave a Crazyed smile the beam didn't explode Toku's eye's widend to see mashin and swung his sword into his beam and was able to force his way through Toku felt a sudden fear come over him as mashin Lept out of the beam right in front of Toku, who had no time to react he brought his right hand back but it was too late Mashin thrusted his sword through toku's chest toku Scream out in pain and coughed up alot of blood witch dropplets of it hit mashin's face who swung his sword with toku throwing him off of his sword slaming toku into the ground below MAshing Came crashing down with his foot in the aire Toku didn't have time to escape mashin's foot Slamed into toku's back witch made him Scream and almost cry in pain once more Toku could no longer feel his bottom half mashin removed his foot and looked over at Rentora*

hey kid wanna kill this weakling of a soul reaper ?

Rentora : *he was still shocked with amazement and fear* yes Illutent Mashin* Rentora walked forward but toku smiled and yelled out* BANKAI ! *his whole body turned to diamonds and he pushed himself into the air* THERE NOW I AM TRUELY INVINCABLE

Mashin : your still a cripple ...Bankai only incerease's one's power care for me to show my eqvilent to your pathetic bankai *mashing lookd over his shulder at rentora* kid I don't want you get crushed or die so please be-creful and don't tell the cap that I did this he's always so grouchy when I do *Mashin took his right hand to his eye patch and ripped it off of his face and smiled as a Cylender of Blood red Reietsu Shot up into the air consumeing TOku with itmashin let out a crazyed yell* I HOPE YOUR READY DARKLORD BECAUSE I'M FULLLY LETTING LOOSE YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *he lept into the air staright for Toku who was completely shocked and stunded by the massive amount reitsu he felt it was surprior to his own Mashin slashed doward Toku blocked haveing confidence in his Diamond like skin and was shocked when mashing Stabbed through his arm and into his gut Toku cryed out in pain and let out a berrage of kicks into Mashin's stomach with each kick mashin kept smileing as his sword went deeper into his gut toku finally stopped kicking and begin Screaming out in pain and begging for it to stop Mashin grabbed toku by the head and pulled him off of his sword toku smiled it as muffled but mashin heard it* DISINIGRATE *he turned into a storm of shards swirling around mashin, mashin smiled and let out another huge cylender of Reietsu which spread out the shard Toku quickly reformed YOUR DEARD MASHIN TAKE THIS *lept forward grabbing onto mashin, MAshin's eye's widend but he smiled again takeing his sword and thrusting it through his wind pipe so toku couldn't talk toku chokeing on blood* IMMOLATE ! *mashin rammed his sword deeper into toku's thoart of wich than a gaint beam of light exploded in all directions, Rentora's eye's widend at the strength of the two warriors it was like watching two demon fight it out toku came crawling out of the smoke in his normal human form and was horrablilty burned Mashin emerage from the smoke smileing he too had burns ofthe 3rd degree all over his body but was in perfect shape other wise Rentora couldn't believe it, Mashin swung his sword over his shoulder and walked forward, but than rentora felt it nesscary he ran forward unsheahthing his Zanpakuto and thrusting it into the barely alive Toku's head and stabbing it repeadtly he didn't know why he was yelling and screaming too and brust into tears Mashin placed his hand on his shoulders and looked down on him and siad* you've done well kid thanks for haveing my back * he flopped down beside him*

Rentora : my name is Rentora and you were amazeing captain mashin...Ierr mean asstaint captain mashin

Mashing : * laughing* someday i'll be the 18th kenpachi of squad 11 *he placed his eye patch back on* you did well kid you softend him up alot for me

Rentora : *smileing* I did didn't I

END !
What will be the restrictions?
For squad 0? Blade can be pretty strong (not captain commander level, more akin to miroku or crow), same with the character's power. Beyond that, just must be loyal to Soul Society.
That's good. I'm thinking of bringing an old character back. Ill post him soon. Did Tetsu not post?
last edited over a year ago
I like that Idea
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
crap, sorry guys, my finals for the semester were last+ This week and i had no time to make a post. sorry
last edited over a year ago
No worries, real life always comes first. Just go ahead a work on a post when you get the time. I'll be posting the end of Hideaki/Titus vs. Tommy in bit here myself, so hope everyone's looking forward to that!
Alright, here it is guys. Enjoy!

(Outside the remains of the Squad 11 barracks)

Titus rolled over onto his back, breathing coming in ragged gasps. That punch had collapsed one of his lungs, making it difficult to think of much else, though the pain from the impact certainly weighed heavily on him. He couldn’t see through eyes blurred by the concussion he had sustained. The blood gems still covered his skin, though they would be little use against someone with that much power.
Every urge in his body said to just lay there, though his mind forced him up to a kneeling position. Blood mixed with sweat as it poured down to the ground beneath him, painting the earth red. His vision slowly began to readjust, though he could hear what sounded like thunder all around him.
When he finally regained his sight, the source became apparent. Tommy was charging after Hideaki, each punch unleashing the terrible sound, as though he was cracking the sky itself. Hideaki was barely managing to avoid the endless onslaught of attacks, though each punch made him wince in pain. Titus could make out bruises forming after each hit, as though the very air around Tommy was punching him.
Titus attempted to rise to his feet, only to fall back down with a grunt. In his current state, he couldn’t help him. It didn’t stop him from continuing to try and do so. He could hear Hideaki grunting under the strain of the blows as he attempted to dodge them, barely succeeding in preventing a fatal hit each time.
The air suddenly fell still. Tommy stood still, breathing heavily, though practically uninjured. Hideaki wasn’t so lucky. His body was covered in cuts and bruises.
Tommy: Do you think you can keep running from me for much longer?
Hideaki: You know…*huff**huff*… maybe I was hoping I could.
Tommy smirked: Foolish. A real man knows that facing your opponent is the only way to win.
Hideaki: A real man…eh?
A smile crossed his face. His right hand twitched.
Hideaki: I never believed in ideas of chivalry or “manhood.” Fighting is an annoyance, nothing more. A roadblock in the way of achieving something greater.
Tommy frowned: “Greater”? What would someone like you be after that’s “greater”?
Hideaki looked down at Titus. Titus was startled at the emptiness he saw in his eyes. It was…unnerving.
Hideaki: I haven’t found it yet.
Tommy bellowed: You haven’t found your own goal yet?! Why are you here?! Why do you care?!
Hideaki brought his gaze back up to Tommy. It hadn’t changed from that empty look but his demeanor said something else, something that his eyes could not. Titus didn’t know what to make of it.
Hideaki: I refuse…*huff**huff* to believe that it’s beyond my sight… *huff**huff* I’ve given too much to let it slip away.
Tommy looked confused. He obviously didn’t understand any more than Titus did. What did Hideaki mean by “beyond my sight”? Tommy flexed his biceps, and Titus could see they changed, becoming much denser.
Tommy: Perhaps I misjudged you…
He took a step forward, Hideaki took one back.
Tommy: …perhaps there is some deeper meaning to you…
He took another step, Hideaki took two back.
Tommy: …but your mind isn’t in this battle, it never has been…
He took another step, Hideaki held his ground.
Tommy: …you can’t win with your future ideals... I’ll end this now!
He lunged forward, thrusting forward with his left arm, which grazed by Hideaki’s head. Bruises formed on his temple and the side of Hideaki’s neck as the force of the blow glanced off of him, causing him to grunt in pain. Tommy took advantage of the lapse and thrust forward with his right arm, looking to catch him off guard. Instead, he reeled backward, the force of his blow rebounding off of the symbol on Hideaki’s right hand. The muscles in his right arm strained heavily under the blowback, but his gaze never left Hideaki. He brought his left arm behind him, and the muscles and skin appeared to stretch, increasing the length of the arm by 10 feet. He swung around with the arm, grabbing hold of Hideaki on his right side. Hideaki’s momentary shock at the attack was all Tommy needed. He swung his arm around with Hideaki clutched in his grip, abdominal muscles and internal organs being crushed by the power of Tommy’s hand. He couldn’t react as he was swung in front of Tommy, hitting into a tremendous standing pillar with the force of both the swing and the rebounded hit, causing the pillar to crack and crumble under the force.
Titus looked on in horror at the scene in front of him. Hideaki was coughing up blood. All of his lower ribs were crushed, and his entire abdomen looked deflated from the force of the blow. He was struggling to breathe. He barely had time to react when Tommy raised his fist again, going in for the final blow. He raised his right hand again, only to have Tommy redirect his blow, sending it crashing into his right wrist instead. It hit so hard that the hand broke off at the joint, flying off in a bloody mess into the ruin behind him. Hideaki shrieked in agony, blood cascading from the newly created wound.
Titus felt his entire body go cold. It wasn’t shock, it wasn’t fear. It was rage. Ice cold rage seemed to sear through his veins like liquid nitrogen. His muscles filled with it, his bones screamed with ecstasy as it filled them, and his very nerves seemed to channel freezing fury, quelling the pain of his injuries beneath the torrent. He hadn’t been so angry in all of his life. He couldn’t allow this to continue.
Tommy looked down with pity at Hideaki. His gaze said he looked down on Hideaki as a failure, a worthless ant who needed to be crushed and yet did not deserve his attention. This was not the fight he had wanted, this was not the opponent he had been hoping to find, and he regretted having to use all of his abilities to fight such trash.
Before he could raise his fist to end the now semi-conscious Hideaki, he felt a surge of energy behind him. His eyes widened as he turned around. Titus stood several yards away, staggering toward him, apparently with no care for the injuries that covered his body. The blood gems that accumulated on his skin seemed to glow with sinister energy. His eyes were shadowed with deadly intent.
Tommy: You don’t know when to give up, do you?
Titus gave no response. He simply kept stumbling forward, steps guided more by rage than by any amount of actual will.
Tommy: I admire your stamina. Your willingness to fight an opponent that’s so much stronger than yourself is truly venerable.
Titus stepped up to stand right in front of him. Their bodies were barely a foot apart, Titus’s shaking with rage. He raised his bloodshot eyes, the pupils appearing red from hot blood that filled them. Tommy wasn’t fazed.
Tommy: I’ll be honored to bring you down.
He raised his fist, increasing the weight of his arm and punching towards Titus’s face.
Titus: Tartarus!
The ground beneath the feet of the two fighters plummeted precipitously at blinding speed, setting Tommy off balance and retract the arm, returning it to normal. They came to a stop in dank, gloomy pit, surrounded by a wall of bronze. The area was a mile square with no ceiling, but instead, the space around them seemed to stretch out into endless night.
Tommy: What the…?
Titus plunged the fingers on both his hands into his chest. The gems on his body shattered, melting in midair into globs of red liquid. The wounds along his body erupted in fountains of blood, drops of which joined the others floating around them. In seconds, the bronze room was filled with beads of blood, spotting the vision of both combatants. Tremendous amounts of adrenaline flowed into Titus’s bloodstream from his fingers, making his body appear to pulsate as it entered his muscles. Energy filled him once again, sweet and dangerous.
He would only have 5 minutes, but he would make the best of the limited time. He removed his fingers from his chest, and the blood soaking them seemed to dry immediately into webbed gloves of deep red.
Tommy looked around him, slowly taking in his surroundings. He waved his hand through one of the drops of blood hovering nearby his head, feeling nothing as his hand passed through. He frowned
Tommy: Looks like you had another trick up your sleeve. This seems dangerous for you, though, doesn’t it?
Titus didn’t respond. He was still getting used to handling the energy flowing through his veins; using it now would be a mistake. He’d have to control and channel it to get the speed to win this.
Tommy: This space is wide open, nowhere to hide. Is that really to your benefit?
Titus: I guess you’ll just have to see.
Tommy struck first. He lunged at him, kicking out with his left leg. He hit nothing but air. Titus was above him in a flash, bringing down both hands and multiple globs of blood attached. Tommy dodged to his left striking upward with his right arm at Titus’s neck. Titus disappeared again, ramming another droplet at Tommy’s temple. Tommy shifted his head to the right, and Titus smiled, bringing the droplet down on his right shoulder. Tommy’s eyes went wide and he headbutted Titus in the chest, sending him reeling backward. Titus managed a smooth landing, though he grimaced at the pain of a couple of cracked ribs. Tommy was holding his shoulder and gasping in pain.
Titus: This blood reflects my anger quite accurately, don’t you think? I imagine it’s sinking into the bone right now.
Blood seeped between the fingers of his left hand which covered the wound. Steam sizzled out from it, the scent of burning flesh wafting into the air.
Titus: It won’t stop until it’s burned through your flesh completely. I’ll give you a little taste of hell before I send you there.

(Shift perspectives to Hideaki)
Hideaki was still in terrible shape. He’d used up almost all of his energy trying to keep himself alive through what little healing he knew. It would have to do for now. He wasn’t bleeding as badly now, the stump where his hand once was now only dripped lightly. He could do nothing about shattered ribs, and his abdomen was a mass of heavily bruised muscle blended with damaged organs. He wouldn’t survive long without real medical treatment, but he might at least last an hour or so. He certainly was in no condition to fight.
He let his head fall back against what little remained of the pillar behind him, but kept his eyes open. He was focused on the large square area ahead of him that had plunged downward such a long time ago. It certainly felt long, though it had only been about 4 minutes. He had never seen Titus used this ability before, but he’d asked him about it on multiple occasions. With Titus’s current condition, it was unlikely he’d be able to survive this, but Hideaki held out some hope. It was a powerful ability.
He let out a deep breath, immediately regretting it. Everything was sore, and the sudden expulsion of so much air seemed to cause everything to ache at once. He clutched at his chest with his remaining hand, hoping to quell the pain, though he knew that shards of bone had punctured at least one of his lungs. There was little he could do besides taking small gasps to reduce the pain.
The ground around him suddenly began to rumble. He held on to the rock behind him, trying to prevent himself from shifting to heavily. The square area ahead of him shined with a bright light as it rose up, gleaming with light reflected from its bronze surfaces. For a moment, he let himself believe it was over.
Then the platform reached the top. Broken chains that had held the platform up in that dark world showered in every direction. Bronze sheets flew with shrapnel up from the surface in massive heaps, and the sound of metal grinding on metal was deafening. Through the metal, Hideaki could make out two forms, one on a knee supporting himself with an arm. The other stood, though his whole body looked to be shaking from damage. As they became clear, it was obvious who each was. Tommy had won.
Titus’s right leg was gone. He was only kneeling on one because that was all he had. The stump oozed blood at a dizzying pace. The arm supporting him was shaking under the strain. The red gloves covering each hand looked torn and ragged. Blood littered the ground around him in glistening pools.
Tommy wasn’t in great shape either. Holes littered his body, and small rivulets of blood came out of each. There were 2 through his abdomen, 1 in his chest (which had clipped his heart), several in his arms and legs, and one that had apparently sheared away most of his cheek and the bone underneath, making his upper jawbone visible. One eye was shut, and a small trickle of blood eddied out from under the eyelid.
Hideaki felt hope drain from him, his face going white, partially due to lost blood and partially due to knowledge of his impending death. He closed his eyes, letting his arm fall behind him. He felt it touch something odd, and his eyes suddenly opened wide.

(Tommy’s prespective)
To everyone else, Tommy would have looked like he had overexerted himself. His muscles were largely slack, his limbs slow to respond to his demands of them. He knew the truth though. He had been using this ability far too long. His muscles were largely torn, his bones brittle. There wasn’t much left in him, just enough to end this for certain. Titus could stand against him no longer. Hideaki could do nothing. It was over.
Tommy: You’ve done much more than I ever expected, but it would be an endless shame to me to lose to the two of you. Sengoku would have my head if he even learned how close I came to defeat.
He raised his fist, increasing the weight to full for the finishing punch. His body protested against the weight, causing him to stagger a moment. He forced it to comply, launching the full weight of his body forward. He didn’t realize how important that moment would be. A flash of movement from the side caught his good eye far too late to respond. It was too small to be a human being…
It was a hand. He had only a moment to look over at where Hideaki was resting. The man had launched his own hand, still imbued with the symbol and power to repel in front of the attack. Tommy could do nothing as his fist slammed into it. Like before, he felt the muscles on his arm strain and push back against him, but this time was different. The muscles tore completely, each long cell separating from the others. The even cascaded all the way up his arm, down his shoulder, and across his chest. Holes along the arm and chest exploded in bursts of crimson, including the one that had taken a piece of his heart. He felt his heart pump one last time before bursting in his chest in a shower of muscle fibers.
The vision of his good eye was blackening around the edges. He could feel life fading out of him. He looked down at Titus in front of him, who looked even more surprised by the conclusion than he was. He forced himself to smile. Maybe losing to someone like him wasn’t so bad after all. He’d gone out fighting like a real man against someone who earned his respect. Tricks or no, it felt…right…
Lol that ending coulda been halarious if the hand did nothing..i can so see tommy aboutto kill titus then a hand fly in and bounce off one of them and tommy pausing like "wtf" but still nice post...and that concludes the life of a character i made and never posted with
Heh, hope the fight was epic enough for ya. I know that would have been funny (considered it), but I wanted to make sure he died in a really cool way.
awsome post whiteflame
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
Epic post whiteflame. Hey, is their a specific uniform for the zero squad members?
Not as of yet, don't think there will be unless there's widespread desire for such a thing. Thanks for the accolades guys!