Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1672

over a year ago jstar18 said…
big smile
Okay no joke! When we get to 2000 and hopefully we will, that post is mine!
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
One more thing: we are now officially the longest running RP forum on this website. Shinigami Academy stopped at 981.
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Suck it shingami acadamy. Ha
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
lol congratulations to us *drinks a bottle of champagin* weeeee

Ketsuki : and think this is the guy who created me

Nabimaru : yay for 1000 !

Reiku: yeah it is a big accomplish mint *blushes*

Mashin : AHHH TO HELL WITH IT ! I'm gonna kill everyone anyway

Eisaku : *yawn* we should get back to work Reiku....oh yeah congratulations everyone

I'll be put up the last part of my post either tonight or tomorrow morning. Its gonna be a long one so I need some time on it.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
Alright, if it around gets to me this weekend, i will not be able to post, but it probably wont, so just letting you guys know that i wont be able to post this weekend.
why hasn't anyone posted :( ....I wanna post :P XD
Its onix's turn then mine then urs. And if he post enytime soon ill have a soon post after.
what about hadez ?
I haven't heard enything from hadez about posting. So I'm gussing he is busy or not posting this round.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
lol yeah im not posting this round, i didnt even realize it was near my turn but yeah skip me
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
lol, guess im gonna skip too..
Well I guess we wait for tetsu.
Well I guess we wait for tetsu.
over a year ago onix11 said…
It's not my turn. just waiting for tetsu
im back, and will post in about 8 - 12 hours. just gotta get some things done.
last edited over a year ago
smile
Soul society:

Ryuu: (thinks to himself as he runs a self diagnostic and continues to parry Daniels blows) 3 broken ribs, displaced right elbow and left tricep, 2 muscle tears in right arm. All in all, better condition than I was. This kids’ moves are guessed and wildly calculated, spiritual pressure leaking out in all ways, and sloppy, but he is strong. I shouldn’t be having this much trouble though, unless that healer didn’t completely finish with my spiritual pressure!(out loud) You are sloppy and inconsistent. You will not Be Able to hit me like that!( parries Daniels attack and holds his sword there, then pushes forward and sends him backwards)

Daniel: Big talk for such a small kid!

Ryuu: (face clouds over and a comical frustrated mark appears over him) I-AM NOT-A KID!!! ( He then lunges at Daniel, who then parries and charges up a spirit cannon)

Daniel: Spirit Cannon! ( A huge ball flies at Ryuu who strafes right and, by pushing with the front part of his foot, lunges at Daniel, nicking his arm, but in the process Daniel swings wildly to the side and hits Ryuu’s right arm with the flat of his blade, hard, and heavily bruises the already torn muscles, causing a lance of pain to run up his arm.)

Ryuu: Shit! (swings his blade in a low arc and then a high arc, the low arc was blocked but the high arc cut Daniel on the left shoulder)

Daniel: Gragh! Fire bullets!( Ryuu weaves in and out of the bullets, but one hit’s a broken rib, causing him to double over in pain, and Daniel seizes the chance to launch A spirit Cannon) Spirit Cannon! ( It flies towards Ryuu and Hits him head on, Sending him flying into a building, which collapses upon him.

Daniel: Well that takes care of that.( he starts to walk away, when all of the sudden he feels a spike of energy behind him) Now what? ( turns around and comes face to face with a young girl with blond hair, younger than himself by at least 3 years. He realizes that this girl is giving off the impressive energy) Who are you?

Kimi: (tantalizingly) Your in trouble. My captain doesn’t lose that easily. (smiles a big, friendly smile) He is gonna kill you.

Daniel: Is that a Threat?

Kimi: No. Its just true. ( thinks for a moment) If you leave now, you might be able to live.

Daniel: What do you mean?

Kimi: Too late. Ill be over on top of that building.( points to a building that is half torn down) See ya!

Daniel: What did she mean by its too l-(Feels a huge pressure from the collapsed building.)

Ryuu: Look Upon the Heavens , To the Guardian of Heaven's Gates, Allow Me To Pass!( Daniel sees large parts of the building start to move, and then sees a figure clad in multicolored icy armor emerge from the rubble.) (Ryuu gives Daniel a penetrating stare) Your Dead.

Hueco Mundo

Kichigai: Explode, KonomiKagaku. (points the sword at 5 Gillian and uses Moetsuku RE_ZA, blowing them to bits.) This is so very fun. I wonder how the gigai I made is holding up.

Soul Society , blown up building in 12th squad barracks

Mechanical Kichigai: Hello, what a nice day it is. Hello, what a nice day it is. Hello, what a nice day it is. Hello, what a ni-ni-ni-ni-(repeats)

Well i guees ill post in the next two days.
so i have decided that i have lost all motivation to continue to post on here so imma take a leave of absence. keep using my chars as u please. kill off ne that u want but make it a epic death plz. and well if i come back ill announce it otherwise who knows
U will be missed, my good sir. I would shake ur hand but physicly I can't. So I wish a good life.
We'll miss you Hadez, but definitely come back after the time skip!
well what are we going to do with Rey and Gakidou........*Evil smile* is it okay with you guys if I have Ketsuki and Gakidou have an Epic fight ?
Also what happend to Lobos ? I thought he had a Crazy poast planed out
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Well I posted like 5 blades and I have a couple more on the way so go check them oout everyone(And I plan on making a group out of them)! Oh and wolfmaster (Not to sound like a jerk) but it's Gekido lol
meh
ok, i dont think im gonna start that new faction, itll be a little to much at the time, and we are already suffering losses to our ranks. besides it will be over my character limit, so if anyone wanted the 8th squad, sorry bout that
I'll post tommorow.
The Egyptian Beauty vs The Hyperactive Captain: Part 3

The two warriors stare each other down. Waiting for the person across to start the fight.

Biren: Thinking to himself "The hallucagens in her are probably having a greater effect now that i am in bankai. But i'm still worried this could take a turn for the worst. It gets my enery level pumped." A small flame begins to grow withing his gauntlets. HIs hands are quickly put in front of his body. "Take this." as he says this a blake flame jets out from the gauntlets like a flamethrower.

Cleo: She doges the attack but gets some black on her outfit. "That was a waste of a move. Allow me to show you how it is done. Kuro Asanuno!" The linen around Cleo races towards Biren He side steps the attack.

Biren: Is that the best you got?

Cleo: She just smiles. "Not at all Ariza." The cloth comes back and wraps around Biren and begins to electricute him. The cloth around biren then explodes.

Biren: HE flies backward withe burns here and there. "I'm getting sick of this." He then forms twenty dopple gangers. They all charge her except three of them and begin swinging in a flurry of attacks. Cleo dodges the onslaught that is upon her. She blocks the blades.

Cleo: Thinking to herself "This is just like the move that young boy used." She slices threw two of the clones. "Except these are less consistent, and weaker." ahe begins a counter attack that begins to thin the numbers of the dopple gangers to one. She runs that one and looks at the three who are just staring. "I hope your ready to die my sweet. Because i'm going to make it painful." As she begins to charge. She feels something brush aside her cloth, she looks behind to see blood coming out of her back.

Biren: "You know, it's the oldest trick in the book to make people think your cornered. But still, that cloth is tough as hell to cut."

Cleo: "How dare you, you have no right to do that to me." Her energy begins to grow even more.

Biren: "Oh shit, i knew she had more power than me but not this much. This could be bad."

Cleo: "I AM DONE WITH THIS FIGHT! KAGIRINAI MAISOU!!" A sarcophagus appears out of thin air and comes beside Biren. It opens up and reveals multiple ghost hand comeing out. Biren attempts to cut one but it only defelects it while the other three grab a hold of him. White linen comes out and wraps biren up. "Now be forever buried." It begins to pull Biren in slowly.

???: "Bankai, Ketsueki Yuuen Kousen." A figure flies in past the sarcaphogas and as it passes the linen is cut to shreds.

Cleo: "There's no way!" She looks at this new warrior to see that his blade is covered in hardened blood.

Biren: As he is falling down, the figure shunpos over and catches him and then brings him safely to the ground. "Its nice to see you brother. I thought you went to hueco mundo."

Bryce: "I did, but i felt this energy and decided to come back and follow it. Turns out its some cranky bitch on her time of the month." Birens bankai goes away. "You alright."

Biren: "Yeah i'm fine. Just fighting her drained me."

Bryce: Putting on a smile for the first time in years, "I thought you were a ball of energy?"

Cleo: "I'm going to kill you Ariza, if it's the last thing i do!"

Bryce: He points the sword at her. "Shut the hell up,your fighting me now." His blood red aura begins to show.

Cleo: "Your just one more detour."

I'll post my next post on mine and tetsu's battle later.
Rentora it's your turn.....i'll post today at some point
okay it's time for me to get my fight started :) now I impervised two Zanpakuto because the people useing them are gonna die so if it seems OP it proabily was also I have Revised Nabimaru's Zanpakuto so i will post that later on again it may seem OP.

Shukun the brute without fear

-4th divsion Barracks-

*since the attack had started reiku and Eisaku had been deathly busy getting people in and out of the medical care getting peole to medical care while defending there own barracks it was Reiku had been doing her best to act as the captain and Eisaku had taken charge a few times*

4th squad member : REIKU WE HAVE MORE INJURED COMING AND WERE RUNNING OUT OF PLACES TO PUT THE WOUNDED AND WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THE BARRACKS

Reiku : *grinding her teeth and Adjitated* EISAUKU-KUN assemble 3 more squads of 2 and send them in the dierction of the 1st 3rd 8th and 9th squad barracks and get 10 more people in the medical care we are running out of time we can't let the death toll pass what it already is.

*Eisaku Grunted in frusteration* YES ILLUTENT *he ran off and quickly came back to the barracks* ugg we don't were gonna have to start to go to other barracks soon this is crazy *he sighed with displeasure and unassument*

Reiku : keep healing we can do it i'm sure Isao has almost dealt with the intruders

Eisaku : *sighing in disbeilf* Isao is also old and were down 4 captain and these guy's are crazy.

*just than an explosion happend in the wall and a massive Gaint of a man plowed through staright to Reiku Smacking her at high speeds wich sent her flying throug through the wall like she was a rag doll she smacked the ground and bashed her head off of the hard ground witch rendered her knocked out*

Eisaku : UNNH ASSTAINT CAPTAIN REIKU *he went to go run forward but the massive man swung his fist Eisaku dodged and slid a bit*

?? : seems I found it ...Sengoku wasn't kidding when he said you fourth divsion members are weak...

Eisaku : *grinding his teeth* who are you ?

?? : all you need to know is that i'm your Death *the man swung his fist Eisaku held up his hand* BAKUDO NO 5 SURPEREME COURT *a Gaint Rectangular barrier came around the man but that didn't him his massive fist Pierced right through the barrier and smacked Eisaku right in the face Eisaku went flying through a wall he instantly go up though he was dazed he held up his hand * HADO NO 25 BLACK FLAME *a blast of black fire shot out of his hand and hit the man right in the chest it seemed to have no effect Eisaku's eye's widend*

eisaku : *wipeing the blood from his lip* fuck he's so strong HADO 61 ! *the man appeared behind with acrazyied smile on his face* to late *and back handed him 10 feet from where he was standing Eisaku bounced off the ground and started rolling he felt his ribs break he stood up he was a little wabblily and disoreinted but he unsheathed his Zanpakuto*Protect those imporant to me and smite my enemies *his Zanpakuto gave a glow and changed into a Kite sheild with a Gryphon Desgin on it* man hopefully I can win *the man stepped forward a bit* fineally you released I guess it wouldn't be an Honorable kill if I didn't tell you my name I shukun Kizuke and I am ranked 10th in the Dark slayer's or whatever we call our selves *Eisaku's eye's Widend as he thought to himself* man if what the captain said about Sengoku is true and i'm haveing trouble with this guy...the other captains must be in a pinch *Shukun came sprinting toward Eisaku he quickly rose his sheild* TSYOI ENGO *a barrier surrounded Eisaku but Shukun still plowed through it and grabbed him by his neck and lifted him up and than started to choke him and bash his head off of the ground and buildings Eisaku lifted up his had and mumbled* H-hhaaadddooo nnnooo 222228888888 hhhooollllyyyy fffooorrrrccceee *a beam of light shot from his hand and hit shukun in the face witch got Eisaku free he than spun around back handing shukun with his Sheild the massive Gaint didn't move Eisaku gave a look of shock*

Shukun : sorry kid your dead *he lifted up his hand Eisaku closed his eye's in fright but than he heard in a distance* Blossom Nobara *and shukun had lept out of the way of a Strike when Eisaku opened his eye's there were three people standing there he instantly reconized them*

Eisaku : ZEKKOU , SOKA , ASSTAINT CAPTAIN KAI

Zekkou : no time for greeting's when were fighting such a Violent person Nabimaru-Sensei would greatly disapprove of our method Kai-cah

Kai : *sighing* the Sensei is occupied at the moment

Soka : here he come's

*shukun came spirting back and lifted up his mighty fist but Zekkou and Eisaku got in the way Zekkou lifted up his sheild* BRACE YOUR SELVES HE'S AT CAPTAIN LEVEL

Zekkou : *unsheathing his Zanpakuto* yeah yeah we can feel his Reietsu unleash the tide's *his Zanpakuto turned into a Mallet like weapon with a huge Ominite on top of it with spikes going down the middle Zekkou gripped his weapon tight and swung it as hard as he could smacking shukun in the face , Kai lept into the air and appeared over shukun* HADO 59 MIGHT BLAST *a huge beam of energey consumed Shukun as he smacked the ground he got up instantly no enraged but Eisaku was right on top of him and Bashed him in the head with his Sheild, Soka came around about to stab him but than Shukun unsheathed a sword sliced Soka right in half killing her instantly, Zekkou Kai and Eiskau gave a look of shock and horror as there alley fell down dead*

Shukun : *inraged* I AM SHUKUN KIZUKE THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONG NO ONE CAN BEAT ME HARDEN THE FORGE *Armor surrounded Shukun from the neck down he smiled and he used shunpo it hit Kai right in the stomach she coughed up blood and fell to the ground , Zekkou spun around about to hit his foe but to his shock he caught the hit Zekkou was trembleing*

Shukun : aww don't be scared little fly i'm only gonna crush you fuck face *he crushed his Zanpakuto, Zekkou looked at Eisaku and said in fear* GO I CAN HANDLE THIS GUY GO EISAKU GET AWAY WHILE *Shukun had Punched the hole staright through Zekkou he coughed up and sprayed blood on shukun's face and fell to the ground no longer breathing*

Eisaku : YOU BASTARD *he went to go hit his oppent than found him self with a huge chunk out of his side and hit the ground still alive Shukun lifted up his foot* sorry but now it's your turn I wasted to much time on you my mission is to Destory everything in these Barracks your just an Obstacle in Sengoku's plan *he went to go thrust his foot down but than a flash was scene and Zekkou and Eisaku were at a man's feet he was standing on a roof, and he had kai in his hands he placed her down on the ground Gently and said in calm voice* sorry I didn't reach you three in time. *the man looked at the injured Eisaku* Mission update..3rd seat Eisaku *Eisaku grunted* your obviously a captain so..this men is with Sengoku and is ranked 10th within the ranks and so *he coughed up some blood* we have tryed to hold him off but everything we have tryed has failed we haven't been able to puncture his skin or him he has just Released his Zanpakuto we are unaware of what it can do *the captain looked at two random squad 4 members* you two heal these two i shall give Zekkou a proper bareial when I have the chance...thanks for the update.*the captain lept down Shukun looked puzzled* who are you ?

Captain : tell me your name first that is the step of a proper introduction

Shukun : alright i'll play your game Sengoku said I could kill and have as much fun as I want with this Mission so I am shukun Kizuke

Captain : hello I am Captain of squad nine Nabimaru Shiba

Shukun : ooo I thought the shiba's were all wiped out how interesting

Nabimaru : okay brute you seemed to of harmed my students it seems I have been a bad teacher for they did not follow what I taught them

Shukun : and what's that ?

Nabimaru : necgociate before Violence you see I like peace and I wish we could keep that peace what your doing is wrong do you have a reason for your attack on soul soceity ?

Shukun : what does it matter let's fight already so I can kill you and move on I don't care about your peace crap

Nabimaru : *sighing* well whenever you are ready to hear what I have to say *nabimaru was cut off Shukun bolted staright for Shukun and rose up his fitst but nabimaru sighed Raiseing up his arm and catching the monster's fist and lifting up his free hand than giveing him a deathly Glare and extending his index and middle finger on his left hand* Hado no 5 Repulse *a big blast of wind had sent shukun flying through 5 buildings*

Nabimaru: you underestimate me with your obvious movements if you think this will be a fast fight you are so very wrong you have fought and killed two of my students can you take care of the teacher I wonder ? I am still not willing to kill you

--roof top--

*Eisaku was the easyiest to heal but he was still injured a great deal*

Eisaku : C'MON KAI LET'S GO HELP CAPTAIN NABIMARU

Kai : *still in some pain* no captain Nabimaru will be fine you underestimate him as a captain we were just to weak he will kill him I know he will

*back to the fight*

*Shukun and come out of the dust and smoke and was even more angrey* show me your bankai SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO *he thrusted his hand forward and blast of pure Reitsu had come bolting toward nabimaru who dodged with ease Shukun launched another blast nabimaru dodged with ease*

Shukun : STOP DODGEING YOU COWARD !

Nabimaru : you say i'm a coward yet i'm out doing you *he than appeared behind shukun* Hado 61 Rageing Darkness * a blast of black energey smacked and consumed shukun and sent him bolting through 4 buildings* I will not use my Zanpakuto much less my Bankai for those are not peace ful of witch I am a peace ful person this is just pointless Violence.

*shukun got up with smile on his face* HERE HAVE YOUR KIDO BACK *he launched a even bigger black beam Nabimaru's eye's widend he than used shunpo and got out of the way at the last minute to see Shukun had used shunpo and appeared right on top of him swining his hands staright down Nabimaru did a back flip* Hado 68 Blue coffin *a swirl of blue energey came in front of Nabimaru than Launched Staright for shukun who had dodged the blast but the blast had hit his right arm it was now in a block of ice Nabimaru came rushing forward shukun smiled as he swung his frozen arm but Nabimaru had expected that and thrusted his left hand forward* Hado 69 Dragons wrath *a blast of light that looked like a Dragon hit shukun and sent him flying through the air he smacked the ground than got up and shunpoed back to where Nabimaru was and smiled they were three feet apart from one another*

Shukun : heh heh heh heh AHH HA HA HA YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY ZANPAKUT DOES DO YOU !?

Nabimaru: *smileing and playing dumb* no you have me stumped

Shukun: good let's keep it this way Idoit *he fired a big blast of Energey but Nabimaru used shunpo and appeared right behind shukun and whrispered in his ear as though to taunt him* you can absrob Kido and Launch it back at me at 2x the power *Shukun grew Furiouis and swung his fist right at him it conected with Nabimaru it sent him flying through a building*

Shukun: that was easy

-roof top-

Eisaku : OH NO THE CAPTAIN SHIT WERE NEXT

Kai : something Nabimaru-Sensei taught me don't have doubts don't underestimate our captain Eisaku you were not raised by Nabimaru-sensei I was

Eisaku : but but

Kai : shut up you worry to much

--fight--

*shukun went to go leap at Kai and Eisaku but than was stopped he looked down to see four shadow's conected to his* Bakudo no 65 pinning shadow.

*Nabimaru emeraged with a bit of blood on his mouth he wiped it off and his Haori was gone* sorry but your fighting me i told you don't underestimate me Shukun Kizuke

Shukun : fuck you...BANKAI ! *an explosion happend and Shukun lept up and Landed just in front of Nabimaru he brought his fist back and punched Nabimaru right in the face it sent him flying through 5 buildings*

Shukun : i'm going to fuckin destory you C'MON GIVE ME MORE POWER FUCK FACE !

*Nabimaru used his shunpo and appeared right behind shukun* you are the one whose going to as you say be destoryed the fact that your useing bankai means that you will no longer follow a vow of peace but allow me to show you what peace is ..Regin upon the Heavans Kyouyaka Ryu *his Zanpakuto gave a bright heavnly glow Shukun's eye's widend*

--roof top--
*Eisaku and kai see the light*

Eisaku : WOW SO PRETTY

Kai : oh dear Nabimaru Sensei released his Zanpakuto he's going to force his Vision of peace upon this shukun guy he's going to enter heavn's light

Eisaku : mmm let's hope

---fight---

*shukun went to go hit Nabimaru but Nabimaru Counterd with a parry from his Zanpakuto he than lifted up his hand* Hado no 4 Repulse *shukun went flying back but not as far as the first time he merly slid and was laughing*

Shukun : NOW IHAVE YOUR REITSU *3 clone's of Nabimaru appeared ran for him*

Nabimaru : *sighing* pethetic ..Hado 90 Black Coffin *three coffin's appeared over the clone's of Nabimaru and went into the ground when they disappeared Shukun looked in shock* Shukun Kizuke it's time for your death I am sorry for this Tenshi Doki *he swung his Zanpakuto and a sickle shaped beam of light hit Shukun in the arm sliceing it off Shukun gave a scream in horror and pain but Ran Staright for Nabimaru , Nabimaru used his shunpo to appear behind Shukun the both seemed to of forzen and it seemed as though a ray of sunlight was over them both*

Nabimaru : stop your Violence and fight for peace Shukun Kizuke you have fought your battle well but it's time for you to go into the eternal resting place where you will answer to the light Heaven.

Shukun : NO I'LL KILL YOU WHY IS IT YOUR STRONGER THAN ME WHY ! WHY CAN'T I BEAT YOU !

Nabimaru : those questions will be answered Shukun I promise *shukun turned around and punched Nabimaru in the face sending him flying through another building shukun ran staright for him makeing three more copyies of him*

Nabimaru : *he rose up and raised his sword as a disc of light came speeding toward him before it hit shukun it exploded giveing off a really Bright shine Shukun held his eye's* AHHH YOU BASTARD *when he removed his hand's he instantly noticed he was blind* WHAT THE FUCK ! *Nabimaru than slashed his stomach giveing him a wide gash makeing him fall to his knee's Shukun coughed up blood Nabimaru was hit by one of his clone's but he quickly cut them down and lept downward shukun's sight came back he looked up and thrusted his fist forward but Nabimaru thrusted his swoard forward crashing into shukun's fist as his blade Pierced Shukun through the center of his foreheard*

Shukun : *coughing up blood* looks like I loose....how unfotune Sengoku's gonna be pissed

Nabimaru: rest in peace Shukun Kizuke.

*the massive man fell back ward hitting the ground and fadeing away*

END ! hope you like

RIP

Shukun Kizuke

Zekkou

and

Soka
hmmm
I go out of town for a week and so much has changed! You certainly will be missed Hadez!
speaking of missing me...ill still be keping up for most part...im not reading through all posts just skimming some. and well though im not posting feel free to ask me for help with post ideas if u wish...just dont count on me replying at a specific time cus i never know when ill b in mood to check here
Who's post?
Lobos unless your posting rantora.
Mm skip me ill post the conclusion battle between my two charecter tommarow.
Skip me this round pretty busy.
Anyone know what happened to lobos?
I'm not certain, he didn't post his last round, so I'm guessing he hasn't been around for a little while. I'd suggest giving him a little time to post, and then moving on.
Alright, so it seems unlikely at this point that he's going to post. I'm guessing something either happened to him that is preventing him from posting (hopefully nothing horrible), or he's just way too busy. Jstar, if you're ready to post, do so at any time. I'll wait a little while and then post myself, if only to get things going again.
Alright, so I promised to get us started up again, and I meant it. Here's the end to the fight between Alexander and Renee. Hope you guys enjoy it:

Renee was panting audibly, ragged breaths eddying out of her mouth past dry and cracked lips. Coughs accompanied by blood from her lungs and throat punctuated the short silence, falling the ground below in a splash. Her gaze was heavily blurred now from intense pain and fading endurance, though the green eyes and smile in the distance seemed as clear and malicious as ever. She felt herself wavering to her left side and fought to regain her composure, though she knew it would be little help.
The fight had gone on for just over a half an hour since Alexander had become this…thing, but it felt like the fight had lasted for hours. She stood just inside what little remained of the high friction zone she’d created. She looked down to the ground below her, noting the three separate piles of sheet metal that had been created when he’d destroyed each of the three panels that used to adorn the sky. Each had shattered like glass upon contacting the ground.
She turned her gaze skyward as she looked to the last remaining panel, still affecting the area she stood in, though it was only a quarter of the original zone. She stood just inside it, and though she’d stopped launching kido at her opponent, it had taken all but a quarter of her total energy just to keep herself alive.
Little good that had done. The wound across her chest opened every time she strained herself, and she no longer had the energy to keep it shut. A variety of cuts and burns dotted the majority of her body, and one of her eyes was sealed shut due to cauterized flesh. Several of her ribs were broken, and her right foot was practically shattered from the shockwave of an earlier explosion. Her right arm was still charred beyond use. Scraps of clothing clung to her skin, the last vestiges of a useless pseudo-armor.
Alexander: Why wooooooon’t you accept Wonderland, Sooooooooooul Reaper? Why nooooooot be like Alice?
Despite her dazed state, Renee focused her eyes on her opponent, readying herself for another strike.
Renee: Soul Society is my “Wonderland.” You would try to take that from me.
His smile turned into a curious frown. The malicious intent never left his eyes.
Alexander: How saaaaaaaad that you don’t understand the glory of Wonderlaaaaaaaaand. After all I’ve done to shoooooooow you.
Renee: You don’t understand. You never will.
His smile returned. The face seemed to disappear and reappear in multiple locations, though Renee held her position.
Alexander: Understaaaaaaaaand? You deny true beauty! WHAT’S THERE TO UNDERSTAND!?
Blade strikes seemed to come from multiple locations at once. Renee did the best she could to parry the strikes with her blade, realizing too late that none of the strikes she saw were real. Her eyes flashed skyward just as the panel above her was sheared in two. She felt a force swing down at her and raised her blade just in time to block the strike. She grimaced in agony as the wound across her chest opened at several locations, and she felt the energy pour out of her body. She closed her eyes, welcoming the situation that was before her as Alexander moved to strike the final blow.
After several seconds, she opened her eyes. She was no longer in Soul Society. She was lying on solid ground, though she knew she wasn’t really there. Her wounds no longer hurt, her fatigue was gone, her clothing mended. It felt good, even if it was only for a short time.
She stood up and looked around her. Except for the area she was in (a small plateau) the entirety of this place was grassland. A wind blew across it, and it all seemed quite natural. Except that no animals dotted the plain. The grass was wholly uninterrupted except for this one location. Mine always did like her space. Curious that she’d been willing to become Captain Commander with a inner world like this.
The plateau beneath her was not natural to this place. It had been created by the interference of her own mind here; a blemish on an otherwise perfect world.
She walked briskly to the edge of the plateau, wondering why she had been brought here. She looked in all directions for the spirit of her blade, but the normally visible monolith was nowhere to be seen. Why had she been brought here?
After reaching the edge of the plateau, she suddenly rebounded from it. Renee staggered in surprise as she regained her balance, stepping forward more slowly and reaching out to the edge. A thick glass wall, invisible to the naked eye, encircled the entire plateau. It wasn’t new to her. Each blade she unlocked had the same thing included within it, and it had taken her years to discern how to break it. What was shocking was that it was still there. This one had been broken when she originally took the blade, why had it returned?
???: It’s rejecting you.
Renee sighed, refusing to look around. She’d heard this voice many times before, yet every attempt to discern its source uncovered nothing. The voice wasn’t hard to recognize: Mine’s. Renee thoroughly believed she had gone insane since her death to one extent or another, adopting mine’s voice in her mind in order to keep her around. She had become too close to Mine over time.
Mine: Are you listening to me? This place is rejecting you.
Renee continued to ignore the voice. It was coming from inside her head, there was no use responding to it. She kicked the barrier of glass with her right foot with no success. This barrier was so much thicker than any she’d seen before, it was far more solid. It didn’t feel the same as-
A hand suddenly alighted on her shoulder. She spun, swinging her arm forward with the intent to slam her fist into the head of whoever was behind her. In all her time that she’d had this blade, not a single other person had appeared in here, now there was someone right behind her? Her fist went through nothing but air, and she felt it get caught by something. The hand on her shoulder shifted to her neck and slammed her to the ground, creating a small crack where her head hit. A cut opened on her forehead.
She tried looking around, alarmed at being caught so off guard. A face appeared in front of her, and tears came to her eyes. That old visage was unmistakable.
Renee: Mine…how…?
Mine released her, allowing Renee to stand. No wonder the blow had missed, it had swung far too high. Mine looked just as she remembered her, though her eyes spoke of disappointment. A trickle of blood from her forehead leaked down to her nose, dripping off it slowly to the ground below, though she hardly noticed it.
Mine: Why don’t you pay attention? My blade’s rejecting you.
Renee was startled. Mine was not only in front of her, but calling this her blade? Ever since her death, the voice she’d heard had always told her to refer to it as Renee’s blade. It disturbed her greatly.
Renee: Why would it reject me now? Because I’m losing?
Mine smirked: It’s not as fickle as that. You haven’t fully accepted it, therefore it refuses to fully accept you. Why should you expect anything different?
Renee: I haven’t accepted this blade? Bullshit, Mine!
Mine’s smile widened: I don’t think I’ve ever heard you curse, Renee.
Renee started shouting: YOU COME TO ME SAYING MY BLADE IS REJECTING ME AND DON’T EXPECT ME TO BE PISSED OFF?! What the hell is wrong with you? What the hell is wrong with my blade? Why don’t you seem to give a shit?
Mine still looked amused: It’s good to see you angry for once. You’ve closed yourself off to emotion for so long…
Renee felt herself rushing at her automatically, slamming her arm into her throat and throwing her to the ground. That smile never changed. Tears started again in Renee’s eyes, this time hot and furious.
Renee: You come back to taunt me then? IS THAT IT?
Despite her windpipe being obstructed by Renee’s arm, she spoke coolly, calmly and clearly.
Mine: I’m only here because you want me to be Renee. You can’t let me go.
The anger slowly bled out of her. She knew that Mine was right. Mine had been the first person in her life to treat her with respect, the only person Renee recognized as family despite their lack of a blood relationship. She stood up slowly, too shocked by her revelation and her outburst to speak.
Mine stood and walked slowly up to her, hands clasped behind her back. She placed a hand on her shoulder, at the same location she had before.
Mine: You’ve never made this blade your own. By keeping me locked away in your psyche, you forced this blade to remain largely the same instead of becoming your own. It’s still my blade, Renee. Let me go.
Renee backed away from Mine, fear in her eyes. She backed away until she hit the wall of glass behind her, and kept trying to push against it to move further, paying no attention to the 30 foot drop behind her.
Renee stuttered: L-l-let you go? Mine, y-you’re all I have left! W-without you…without you…
Mine frowned: Fear? Uncertainty? From you Renee? Have you lost your damn backbone?
Renee felt all logic flee from her. She fell to her knees, letting the psychological fatigue of the last several years wash over her. Years without Mine, but still so reliant on her advice. As the thirteenth squad captain. As an advisor to Isao. As a soul reaper still trying to understand themselves. As-
She felt a hard slap hit her left cheek. Her left hand caught her as she fell, allowing her to keep her balance despite feeling off balance in every other way. She looked up to see a fuming Mine in front of her. Mine grabbed the collar of her shirt, seemed to grow taller as she lifted her up by it.
Mine: IS THIS HOW WEAK YOU’VE BECOME WITHOUT ME?!
Mine was a thunderhead. Her eyes seemed like individual storms full of wind and lightning. Her voice sounded magnified several times, nearly deafening Renee.
Mine: WAS MY FAITH IN YOU MISPLACED? WHERE IS THE CAPTAIN THAT ACHIEVED HER POSITION WITHOUT EVEN HAVING A BLADE? WHERE IS THAT FORMER KIDO CAPTAIN? WHERE IS THAT CALM, COOL-HEADED GIRL WHO CAME TO ME WANTING TO PROVE HERSELF?
Renee looked away from her, uncertain of how to respond. The ground under her feet rumbled as Mine continued.
Mine: YOU GAVE UP ON YOURSELF, AND YOU EXPECT THIS BLADE TO KEEP YOU GOING?
She took a deep breath before continuing, her voice returning to normal.
Mine: You would let them win for your weakness. You would let Sengoku take you again, use you again? You would let Isao die? Go ahead then, wallow in sadness. Maybe you’ll get lucky and this Alexander will kill you first.
Mine began walking to the opposite edge of the plateau. As she moved, images flashed through Renee’s head. Sengoku holding out his hand to her when she was young. Isao waking up night after night in conflict with himself, yet unable to make the decision he wanted. Rey standing in the ruins of Soul Society with the bodies of those he killed around him. Darkness.
Suddenly, a memory came to the fore, playing in her head like an old black and white film with a lot of wear and tear. Mine had taken to walking through the streets of Rukongai searching for talent, trying to find those who could not control their own power. That day, she’d found Renee.
Mine: What the hell is wrong with you?
Renee had never heard anyone talk to her like that, certainly not at a first meeting. She had been walking down a random street and Mine had appeared behind her. Renee turned around, looking with surprise at the old woman behind her. She didn’t recognize the Captain Commander.
Renee: Hmph.
She turned back around, going the way she was going before. Mine spoke up again.
Mine: I asked you a question.
Renee talked without turning around: Your “question” didn’t make any sense. Nothing is wrong with me.
Mine: Could have fooled me. I see nothing but wounds all over you, yet you seek no one to heal them.
Renee stopped walking: I have no wounds on me, I won’t allow anyone to hurt me.
Mine’s face turned grim: You know as well as I do that they aren’t physical.
Renee’s eyes went wide, and she quickly shunpoed behind the old woman, putting an arm around her neck. Passersby looked on in shock at the scene in front of them, a young woman nothing but a teenager, with her arm pressed against the throat of an obviously powerful soul reaper.
Renee: Who the hell are you!? Did he send you?
Mine’s face was impassive: Sengoku? Whatever that man’s plans are, I have no hand in them. But it seems you have been deeply affected by it yourself.
Renee: How can I trust you? You’re a soul reaper like him!
Mine: You don’t trust anyone. I don’t expect you to trust me. I just hope you’ll listen.
It took a long time for Renee to trust her, but she became the only one Renee trusted in the world beyond herself. She was a light in what had been endless darkness. But that light wasn’t as bright anymore. Other lights had joined it. Isao had been among the first, though a litany of soul reapers now stood as little points of light there, pushing back the darkness. She wasn’t alone. She wouldn’t be alone.
Renee’s mind came back to the world around her. It seemed as though Mine had frozen in place while her mind was preoccupied, and had only started moving again when she came back to this world. When Mine hit the center of the plateau, Renee spoke.
Renee: You’re dead, Mine. Leave me alone.
Mine looked back with a cool gaze. Renee stood straight, her composure returning. A blade appeared in her hands, nothing but a normal zanpakuto, though she felt it burning her palm. Mental anguish at the thought of banishing her clashed with the knowledge of the cost, but she knew that only the latter truly mattered. She pushed forward, only to see Mine suddenly appear directly in front of her, blade thrust through her heart. No blood formed there.
Mine smiled again: I’m already gone.
She quickly turned to nothing but wind, slamming into the glass walls around Renee, which quickly shattered. The plains around her transformed quickly, rocks rising from the ground all around her. Water flowed from nowhere, running across the plains and creating a tremendous valley in mere moments. When the reshaping finished, the land around her looked much like Yosemite National Park, covered in a wide variety of different flora. Mountains seemed to scrape the sky with jagged peaks covered in snow. In the valley below, right in the middle of the flowing river, a silver plated obelisk sat, obstructing the flow and forcing it around.
She couldn’t explain how she knew, but the thing seemed to be smiling at her. It spoke with a booming male voice.
Abrasion: It’s about time you learned how to use me yourself, I was beginning to worry that she’d have to hold your hand forever. Now it’s time for you to return.
Renee: It’ll do little good. I’m defeated, Alexander will kill me in moments.
She felt his smile broaden. A shiver ran down her spine. She was never comfortable with him, but his new attitude made her apprehensive.
Abrasion: Our fight isn’t over. Get ready to experience what OUR bankai looks like.
She felt herself being forced back, her body regaining its fatigue and damage. Alexander was a second away from striking down at her, only to be blocked by a stray shard of metal. He struck again only to gain a deep cut in his hand as another shard struck. He looked down at the piles of metal, surprise in his gaze as all the shards formed a whirlwind of metal around Renee, compacting down upon her.
When the storm ended, Renee stood scaled armor covering her body from her neck down. The wound across her chest was held shut by it, though she knew that overexertion would still reopen it. She looked down at the blade in her hand, somehow feeling that it was wrong, that it didn’t fit. Her bankai must not be complete yet, though it was surprising she could activate it at all.
The weight of the armor, however, had made her breathing even more labored. She wished it would lighten, and was surprised when the air around her seemed to suddenly lighten, her body feeling lighter than it had before.
Alexander: Another abiiiiiility? THAT WON’T SAVE YOU!
Alexander came crashing down toward her, blade slicing downward. Renee barely saw it coming, but she was so light that she dodged most of the strike, the blade deflecting off of a piece of her armor on the right side as she struck back at the eyes of her opponent, one of the few aspects she could see. He dodged it, pushing backward as a tremendous number of blue butterflies erupted from him. She extended her arms in front of her. Better judgment told her this wouldn’t work, but an inkling in the back of her head said otherwise.
Renee: Hado #88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho.
Lightning blasted out from her hands, but unlike the normally focused blast she was used to seeing, it broadened out into a massive wave of electricity that struck and destroyed each of the butterflies at a safe distance.
What she could see of Alexander’s face was contorted in rage. He rushed at her, snarling as each of his blows slowed within a foot of her armor as she dodged each one. He raised his own hand to her face, and the yellow light of Ōkasen slammed into her, though a small barrier prevented any significant damage.
Alexander: You liiiiiike kido? LET IT BE YOUR GATEWAY TO WONDERLAND THEN! Hado #90: Kurohitsugi!
A black box formed around her, spears immediately slamming inward after coming into existence. He began laughing maniacally at her agony.
Renee: Bakudō #61: Rikujōkōrō.
Alexander’s eyes widened in shock as 6 rods of light slammed into him. A hole had been formed in the box, which had begun to disintegrate, revealing that the spears around her had been completely stopped by the tremendous friction she’d created around her.
Renee: Bakudō #79: Kuyō Shibari.
8 black holes surrounded him, one forming directly over his chest, each emitting spiritual energy. He grimaced at them, and then smiled as she came in close to him.
Renee: Your little trick doesn’t work when I can pick out your location by those rods of light. You’re finished.
His smile broadened as he flexed against the bonds that held him, only to disappear in a flash as both of the kido spells held with ease.
Alexander: Whaaaaaaaaat?
Renee: Each of those spells is buffered with a high frictive force. I could feel it as I released it. Breaking out of 2 would be extremely difficult for Sengoku himself, for you it is impossible.
She pushed back the sleeve of her armor on her right arm, revealing the deeply charred flesh underneath. She placed the arm directly on his chest at the location of the 9th black hole. Cracks of red light bled out from the arm. It was her turn to smile.
Renee: Let’s see what Wonderland waits for you. Hado #96: Ittō Kasō.
The normally gigantic red katana formed, but only extended 15 feet into the air, the ability heavily compacted into the area around them.
Renee took a few steps back as the ability vanished, grasping at the stump where her right arm had been, which had been charred shut by the heat of the attack. The wound across her chest had come open as bleeding through the armor, leaving a small pool of blood beneath her. She had used up almost all of her energy in that last attack, and her ability to stand was quickly fading. Fortunately, her breathing had stopped worsening, and though breathing was still incredibly painful, it meant that Alexander’s bankai was no longer active.
She looked into the fading energy of her attack as, bit by bit, Alexander appeared. He was still standing, though he smoked from head to toe. His hair stood up on his head, red sparks radiating through it. His mouth was open, his eyes sightless, his face directed toward the sky.
Alexander: H-how?
Renee: You’d be surprised…hah…what necessity breeds.
Alexander lowered his head to stare at her quizzically. The insanity before of his Cheshire Cat form was gone, he’d returned to normal…or at least what could be called normal for him.
Alexander: Then send me to Wonderland, once and for all.
Renee glanced down at her blade, then back to him. She considered it for a moment, before feeling the intense power coming from the execution grounds.
Renee: What little power I have left can’t be wasted on you.
Alexander looked visibly depressed: Then all is truly lost.
He sunk down to his knees, all consciousness fading from him as he slumped down to the ground.
Renee, still grasping her arm and staggering, made her way slowly to what remained of the Kido Corps. She wanted nothing more than to lie down and sleep for days, though she knew more important things lay ahead. Isao needed her, and she would be there.
Very busy but I'll have my post up friday night or saturday morning.
That's fine, I had figured you'd be caught up in finals and coursework, considering this is the end of the semester. I'm relatively sure that's the problem for Lobos as well. I'm hoping that we'll be able to pick this all back up at the end of next week when people are more likely to be on break.
Hey I've been wondering this. Sense this story is set 1000 yrs after the current bleach series. Wut year is it in the human world?
Actually good question Rentora XD
General idea is that it's 1000 years later in the real world as well. I included a couple of allusions to that in some of Isao's backstory (the fact that he went into a large abandoned Apple building), but that's about it. Generally, it's not a problem if you use that, but I think you should stay away from any mention of hugely upgraded technology. Having a real world where many cities are abandoned and a lot has gone on is fine, though.
Hey guys, since its finals week in college, we are gonna put the story on hold for ONE WEEK! Don't be alarmed by this, us college students just need to focus on exams for now, that's why the post have been so slow! See you in a week!
sad
alright, i also shall say something, my brother is gonna be posting for me over the next couple weeks, until the 30th of dec. hope this isnt a problem. i have alot to do.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
hey guys im back rl was really kicking my ass and couldnt get on but im back now
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
wow i just got caught up and it was good but the death of my guy was bullshit and amazing last post whiteflame cant wait till next arc to get another guy in
Alright, so I'd like to get started up again this week. Mainly, I just want to hear that Lobos is still alive out there. If you see this man, post something just saying you're around. Jstar's and my posts are really contingent on a couple of yours.
i'm game for starting back up this week :)