Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1672

over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
here part 2 hope you enjoy

---The Truth Comes Out: It’s Showtime!!---
Everyone was awake and standing in a circle facing Crow, they were curious about what their leader had to say.
Crow: I’m sorry Ryuu but I only want to speak with my team so can you please leave.
Ryuu: (He nodded he was a little annoyed by this but yet he understood this was private business.) Come on Kimi lets go.
Kimi: But I want to know what they are talking about cap (She starts kicking and screaming as Ryuu drags her out of the tent. As they leave Josh goes to leave as well.)
Crow: Josh I said I wanted to talk to Ace of X that includes you; you may not be officially apart of the team but you fit in with everyone. (He smiled as Josh also took a sit, then he takes a deep breath.) Okay guys what I want…no what I need to tell you is the real reason we are here in Hueco Mundo. (The team’s eyes widen in shock and confusion they knew why they were here or at least they thought they did.)
Natsu: You told us that we were using Soul Society and that the whole helping them on their mission was just an excuse to get into Hueco Mundo so that we can get back at the espada.
Crow: (He looks down and clenches his fist they need to know the truth.) No that was a lie we are using Soul Society but not for that reason.
Saito: (He gritted his teeth in his even though he truly hated Crow, he was still their leader and the fact that he lied to them was pretty messed up.) So then boss what is the real reason we are here then!
Crow: (He took another deep breath this was it they were either going to hate him or despise him for telling the truth.) The Organization and I believe that Fudo is still alive some how and that he is here in Hueco Mundo. (There was a lot of gasps and looks of horror and shocked, Saito leaped out of his seat and charged at Crow he would have to if Zelman and Jenos didn’t grab him.)
Saito: YOU BASTARD I KNEW THIS WHOLE THING WAS FUCKING FISHING I SWEAR TO GOD I’LL KILL YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH!!!!
Josh: (He was the only one not work up about this mainly because he didn’t understand.) I don’t understand who is Fudo why is he so important.
Crow:…(He wanted to answer that but was at lost for words he didn’t know how to explain but thankfully he didn’t because Sephiria answer for him.)
Sephiria: Fudo is the original leader of our branch of Ace of X.
Crow: Thanks Sephiria
Sephiria: (She turns away from him and crosses her arms as she tilts her head up.) Don’t you dare talk to me now this is below you Crow.
Crow: (He lowers his head and looks down.) I understand that some of you probably hate my guts right now and I deserve it but please hear me out first. You see the espada contacted us, Ace of X specifically our branch when they had plenty of other choices; the only person who would have known about us is Fudo.
Roy: But sir that is impossible Fudo is dead you killed him yourself in Hueco Mundo.
Crow: Yes and I thought I did, listen I don’t know how but he is alive some how. But please guys here me out first before we start asking questions. (Nobody wanted to listen to him but yet they needed to here the rest of what he had to say.) As must of us know Fudo was became a joker all those years ago.
Josh: (A little confuse about what going on.) Wait a joker what is that?
Zelman: A joker is Ace of X version of a burn notice a member who has been deemed a traitor to the group or sometimes it others reason but you basically have a target on your back and every member of every branch no matter if they are rookie or veteran are after you.
Crow: (He could not raise his head to look at his friends the shame was too immense.) When a joker notice goes though all missions are suspended and eliminate the joker becomes the number one priority. About a week after we were before we met we Isao I contacted the Organization also believes that Fudo is still alive and if he is still alive then that means the joker notice is still active meaning that everyone has been violating a taboo during all this time we been doing mission during a joker notice. They believe that Fudo is trying to weaken Ace of X as some sort of conspiracy; I believe Fudo motives are a bit more personal, (He takes a deep breath.) either way they blame me for this failure and are mission is to finally eliminate Fudo for good. (Nobody said anything the reality if this news was too disturbing.) This brings me to you Shado.
Shado:… (He didn’t move he didn’t say anything he knew what Crow was about to reveal.)
Crow: The Organization told me to contact you for help with this mission after all you are black ops assassination is your specialty, I’m guessing that they told you to make sure that the job is done right this time around and if anyone fails or tries to stop to kill them like I said you are black ops. (Everyone turn in shock towards Shadow who not saying a word.)
Shado: (He merely gives a small smile and slowly claps his hands.) Good job you figure me out I am here to make sure this time the target is eliminated for good and to make sure no one hinders that.
Crow: The thing I don’t get Shado is May in on this job or is she blissful to this knowledge.
Shado: No, May doesn’t know a thing she came along voluntary I didn’t even want her to come, she thinks we are here to help out some old friends. Now she is captive if not worst all because of something stupid.
Crow: I’m sorry Shado, I’m sorry everyone I drug you out here on this insanely dangerous job but I was foolish I was blinded by my own personal quest for redemption, revenge, justice. The way I see it we have two choices, and I prefer to know your guys opinions but you should know this no matter how you vote I have the final say. Our first choice is that we sick to the orders of the Organization and found Fudo are other choice is that we go rescue Toni and May and get out of here. So by a show of hands who says we go look for Fudo, (They stood in silence for a few minutes until Leigh-Ann, Jenos, Zelman and Roy raised their hands nobody said nothing Crow expected this silence even though they raised their hand this that hated him.) okay by a show of hands who says we go rescue Toni and May and get the hell out of here (There was silence again till Sephiria, Saito, Natsu, Frio, and Shado raised their hands.) Shado are you sure about this after all you are here…
Shado: I know why I’m here but they got my sister and she means more to me then some stupid mission
Crow: (They stood in silence again as he took a deep breath.) Okay I understand why you guys made your choices but before I make mine, Josh why didn’t you vote I said you are part of the group.
Josh: Because from the moment you met me you put blind faith in me despite the fact you barely know me, and you have been upfront with me from the beginning I don’t know who this Fudo person is or why he is so important but its about time I put my faith blindly in you so I’ll go along with whatever you choice no matter what. I’m shocked the rest of you don’t agree Crow is your friend and even though I don’t know the history you have I’m pretty sure he has trusted you and proven what kind of person he is time and time again whatever he chooses should be enough for you. (Everyone fell silent no body move let alone breathe apparently Josh said something that touch everyone in some way.)
Sephiria: He right Crow has done everything for us and has always proven time and time again he has a good heart; I’ll go with what ever you choose Crow no matter what. (They were beginning to mutter amongst one another as Crow began to smile.)
Leigh-Ann: Yeah is like Mr. Josh said Crow you are the best leader some of us has ever had I’m with you.
Roy: Like my mother always said a real hero is the person who follows their heart instead of going with what everyone tells him I’m with you sir.
Saito: I hate your guts but the quincy is right I’m with you after all how else am I going to kill you.
Crow: (Everyone was talking and agreeing they were all going to go with whatever choice he made no matter what it was he picked up his cowboy hat that was next to him and place it on his head as he remember his old friends, and what Miroku said about a higher purpose for friends.) I hope you all understand we are going against the Organization and there will be consequences to our actions. (He put the hat on so that it shadowed his eyes from everyone.)
Shado: Screw the Organization they can take their orders and shove em’ up their old asses!
Crow: (He tilt the hat up and brush his face to hide a single tear, suddenly he remember what Lilith had said to him in his inner world “You are just a nice person who wants to help everybody” he thinks to himself maybe she is right after all.) Okay well what are we sitting around for I have a promise to keep to the girl that I love, its Showtime! (Everyone erupted in cheers and celebration.)

---Outside a few miles away—
???: (A mysterious cloaked figure is looking down on the tents almost like he knows what is happening down there.) Finally all the pieces are in play I hope that boy is ready for the hardships that will come.
THE END

This concludes my first arc everything leading up to this was one arc. I’m going to take a break on the current storyline with most of the others and work on the new faction that Jstar created my post after this will jus be a filler arc that I started a few weeks ago that will explain some of Crow past with Miroku and sometimes I just pass. The next arc will come when we start the story up again.
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Sorry this took so long, I was pretty busy!

--- Rey's Laughter, Miroku's Depression! The War Ends ---

Isao stands there dumbfounded as he is holding Miroku's scythe and looking up to see a man holding Miroku over his shoulders! Isao's ability is also slowly ending.

Isao: Dori!? So you are working with Miroku, but how did you manage to take him without me noticing?
Dori: (laughing) Oh that wasn't me! (Dori points towards another roof top) That was him! (standing on the roof is Hidan who has his hand pointed towards Isao and Dori while holding a large blade over his shoulders)
Isao: I don't know how you did that but who are you?
Hidan: Hahaha, sorry old man but that's for me to know and for you to find out.
Isao: You look familiar and the sound of your voice reminds me of a certain someone...
Hidan: (interrupting) Wait! Don't tell me, you must be thinking about Mayuri Kurosuchi, right!
Isao: So you know him?
Hidan: Know him? Hahaha, he's my father! (Isao looks at Hidan in shock) But all of that is not important right now.
Isao: (looking at Miroku's body, who is unconscious, as Dori stands watching him) I don't know why a woman would actually decide to have a child by that man but as you said, its not important. But what is important is the security of Soul Society! I never wanted to hurt Miroku but I must end this here! (Isao'a final ability has ended and Isao is now coughing up blood but gets ready to shunpo towards Dori until he sees 10 lights shine on the ground around him and 10 large blades shoot up out of the lights trapping Isao in that spot.) So I see that you have come as well Ariza.
Ariza: (suddenly Ariza appears in front of Isao as he is trapped inbetween the blades. Ariza looks at him with a pissed look on her face) That's Head of the Kuchiki Houshold, Ariza Kuchiki, to you! (Ariza looks towards Miroku as she thinks to herself) I knew I shouldn't of let him do this, especially not without Chaos! Dammit, I'm sorry I took so long Commander.
Isao: (looking at Ariza) So tell me, why have you decided to help Miroku?
Ariza: (snapping out of her daze) Because.... The Nobles will always choose each other before Soul Society. (Isao stares at her)
Isao: So I see that you know about his past.
Dori: (shunpos down to Ariza and Isao) Of course we do! You should of known that we would come once you attacked Miroku. (Dori lays Miroku on the ground and turns towards Satoshi's body and sees a women healing him) Don't worry about him Kuesu, his wounds won't kill him. But Miroku needs some serious attention.
Kuesu: (In a split second, Kuesu appears next to Miroku's body and a tear flows down her face as she looks at him) I've never seen him this badly beaten. (looks up at Isao) Why did you do this?
Isao: (Using the rest of his strength, he breaks out of the blades but no one flinches) I gave him a chose to leave so I didn't have to fight him, but he wouldn't accept it. I never wanted to hurt him. I promised Moriko that I would protect him, but this fight seemed unavoidable.
Hidan: Bull Shit! I read the paper and it said you found and attacked his base or were they lying!?
Isao: No they were not. He opened a Garganta. Central 46 said he might be working against us with the arrancar, and as Captain Commander, I had to take action against him.
Kuesu: (unable to control her outrage as she heard his reason) WORKING WITH HOLLOWS! THAT'S WHY YOU ATTACKED HIM? YOU KNOW HE WOULD NEVER WORK WITH HOLLOWS YOU BASTARD!
Hidan: (walks over to Kuesu and places he hand on her shoulder to calm her down) Its okay Kuesu, just worry about healing Miroku for now okay! (Kuesu calms down but continues to cry as she heals Miroku and Hidan walks up to Isao) You weren't there when it happened so I doubt you know anything about it unless Miroku told you. (Kuesu has her back turned to them as she heals Miroku and Hidan points to her back) Kuesu has a huge scar on her back from where a hollow attacked her when she was younger. Miroku and I were there and so was our friend Bardock. Miroku did everything he could to protect us that day, and after watching that hollow nearly kill Kuesu and seeing the death of our friend Bardock, Miroku has nothing but hatred in his heart for hollows. That was why he was willing to help you when he heard about the hollow attacks in Soul Society and that was why he wouldn't accept your offer to leave because he will never stand back and let a friend die when he has a chance to prevent it.
Isao: I know all about that day. (everyone looks in shock)
Ariza: Then why would....
Isao: (interrupting her) I didn't want to believe the claims from Central 46 but you must understand the obligations I have to uphold here.
Ariza: (sighs) I understand what you mean, but we will gladly leave if you give us Asoka.
Isao: Well...
(suddenly everyone stops as they feel the energy of a strong kido spell)
Isao: That's Tenteikura!
Hidan: So someone is sending us a message, but I wonder why we all can hear it?
Kouji: (his voice sounds like it is coming from everywhere as he is the one who activated the kido) This is an emergency message for all able fighters in Soul Society and that includes the Rising Suns. Two arrancar have appeared and destroyed the academy. Many have tried to fight them but it is no good, we need back up. All able bodies are needed!
(Kouji cancels the kido and looks towards Rey as he begins walking towards him. Kouji is holding his right hand to his shoulder as his left arm has been torn off. He looks around and sees Akihiko face down on the ground in a pool of blood, Rena is unconscious as she is laying in a crater, Asoka is falling in and out of consciousness as she is sitting up against a wall holding her chest which has a stab wound from Rey's spear. Dawn is the only one on her feet as she charges at Rey, but he points his finger at her a fires a laser like cero into her gut, the cero goes through her gut and she falls to the ground. Kouji looks in shock)
Kouji: How the hell is he this strong?

- Inside Miroku's Mind -

Miroku is laying down face first in a dark room, the injuries he received in the reality are still there in his mind. As Miroku begins to look up, he sees a women with shackles around her ankles and her left wrist. She is on her knees with her left arm raised up by the shackles, and she is wearing a torn black dress. She has long black hair. Miroku starts to inch his way towards her and when each movement towards her, he seems to get stronger. As Miroku gets close enough, he finds the strength to stand up and walks towards her. The women looks up at him.

Women: (crying) I'm so happy that I get to see you again master.
Miroku: You are the women that showed up when I was talking to Ketsueki Karite! Why are you in chains?
Women: I did this to myself.
Miroku: (shocked) Why? I don't understand why someone wound imprison themselves, who are you and why is your right arm not in shackles?
Women: It must be hard for you to remember since Sunny cut off that part of your memory.
Miroku: Sunny? What do you mean he cut off my memories?
Women: There is a group of soul reapers out there, they were after you and me. The leader almost succeeded when you first manifested me but Mine stopped them. That was why I sealed myself away until you became strong enough to protect yourself. My name is Chaos, and I'm your true zanpaktou! (Miroku eyes open wide and Chaos continues to cry) I wish I could of been there for you during all your battles but you just weren't strong enough then and I couldn't risk being separated from you.
Miroku: So you are saying that I'm strong enough now right?
Chaos: Yes!
Miroku: Then we can finally fight together!
Chaos: No, its not that simple Miroku. If it was that easy, then those people would of come for you so I split the power of my seal up into 4 keys. One of them I gave to Ketsueki Karite, I gave one to Mine, I gave another to Sunny and I gave the last one to Yukina..... your mother!
Miroku: (looks in shock as he stares at Chaos) My mother!? You know her?
Chaos: Yes, she is still alive! She is the head of the Noble Shihon Household! She is the daughter of Yoruichi Shihon!
Miroku: You're saying that I'm a noble?
Chaos: Exactly, but now is not the time to talk about this. Ketsueki Karite is running out of power so he used his key to unlock my right arm. I can lend you some power and my sealed blade but that is all I can give you until you get the other keys. Right now you need to worry about Asoka, she is in trouble and you need to help her. Soul Society is in serious chaos right now, no pun intended, for now you have to work with them to get her back! I wish we could talk more but you have to get going. Good bye for now master.

- Back in reality -
Kuesu's eyes open wide as she sees Miroku begin to stand up as if he wasn't hurt.

Kuesu: Woah, you shouldn't be able to move at all. Miroku you need to relax.
Miroku: (Smiles as he looks down at Kuesu) I haven't seen you in the long time Kuesu I hope you are doing well. (Miroku moves his head around to look at everyone and stops to stare at Isao who is also staring at him.) I'm not gonna lie Isao, I'm still pissed off at you, But all of that is not important right now. (Miroku holds his hand out and a meter long katana suddenly manifest out of nothing. it has a pure white blade with a pitch black handle. Miroku looks at the blade and then looks at everyone else.) Its time to go! (Everyone vanishes)

- At Rey -
Kouji is on the ground coughing up blood and Rey is now walking over to Asoka

Rey: Hahaha, I couldn't of asked for a better situation! These idiots attack your base which forces your whole team to come out in the open. They saved me the time from hunting you down. (Rey is now standing in front of Asoka.)
Asoka: Hunt us down?
Rey: Of course, just because you left Hueco Mundo after our fight doesn't mean that you are safe from my wrath. You are still my pray and now I'm gonna kill you.
(Suddenly Vulknur falls from the sky and swings his hammer down on Rey but Rey catches the hammer's head and smiles at Vulknur)
Vulknur: What the hell?
Rey: As if your weak attacks could phase me. (Rey thrust his hand into Vulknur's chest and fires a cero that goes through his body destroying his heart and lungs. Vulknur died before he knew what hit him.)
Asoka: VULKNUR!
(Rey turns to Asoka but Raito appears and swings his sword at Rey hitting his neck but the swing does nothing to Rey)
Rey: Wow, you're pretty fast. To bad you wore yourself out in your fight or the attack would of hurt me, but my Hierro is to strong for your weak attacks.
(Rey punches Raito in the chest collapsing his sternum and ribs. Raito falls to the ground and Rey to back to begin walking towards Asoka again. Rey grabs her by her neck and lifts her up.)
Rey: This is the end of you girl.
(Rey stabs Asoka with his spear again piercing both her lungs. Asoka's eyes open wide as pain flows through her body and blood flows out of her mouth. He lets go of her neck and she falls to the ground, as Rey looks down on her, Cai and Renee charge towards Rey but he uses sonido to dodge the attack. Renee moves towards Asoka and tries to heal he but senses that it is useless.)
Cai: (speaking to Renee) Can you heal her?
(Renee shakes her head from side to side as she looks at Cai. Cai charges at Rey with his sword but he has almost no energy left after his fight with Renee. Rey laughs)
Rey: More sheep to the slaghter! Now how shall I kill you.
(Rey sonidos in front of Cai and kicks him into the air. Rey appears behind him and punches him in the face, as Cai flies through the air, Rey appears above him and drop kick him in the back, slamming him down into the ground creating a crater in the ground and breaking Cai's back. Rey rolls him over to look at his face as he prepares to kill him and points his finger down firing a laser like cero through his heart. Cai quickly fades away as he looks over at Asoka and sees Renee still trying to revive her. Rey then charges at Renee, who grabs her blade ready to fight. As she turns to Rey, he is suddenly punched in the face by a huge fist. Rey jumps back and looks up to see Titus and Hideaki standing between him and Renee.)
Rey: (laughing) You two are here as well, this just keeps getting better.
(Renee tries to stand up to help the two but Asoka pulls her back down and begins to whisper in her ear)
Asoka: I need you to help me.
Renee: I've tried but nothing will heal you.
Asoka: I'm not talking about that, I know my time has come but you need to take this.
(Asoka holds out her hand and a piece of paper appears from out of nowhere. The paper has a key drawn on it with a few symbols around it. As Renee looks down at the paper, memories flash through her head. She sees a women standing next to an unconscious Miroku (kid) and giving pieces of paper to Mine, Sunny, another women and a heavily injured man. She also sees the man handing her his broken blade and using her powers to restore it. She sees the man use the last of his strength to seal his piece of paper in the blade and hand it to Mine as she picked up Miroku's body and took him to Soul Society.)
Renee: Its the keys to Chaos! So Sunny gave you his key?
Asoka: Yes, please give this to Miroku and tell him thank you for everything. He truly is a great leader. (Asoka fades with a smile on her face as she remembers the good times she had with Miroku.)
Rey: (As Rey walks towards Titus and Hideaki, he stops as he senses more people coming) Gekido, we're leaving! (Gekido opens a garganta and and Gekido walks into it but Rey waits a while just to see this new power that came out of nowhere. As he looks in the direction of the new power, he sees Miroku approaching and laughs as he walks into the garganta. Miroku, Isao and the rest of the group appear beside Titus and Hideaki. Boa and Yasashiku appear next to Raito and Yasashiku begins to heal him. Sanji and kichigai are next to appear and Sanji quickly turns away from the scene as he saw the last 3 members of his family all lay there dead. Miroku walks over to Renee as she is still looking down at Asoka's dead body.)
Renee: (looking up at Miroku with tears in her eyes) I'm really sorry Miroku. I tried everything but nothing would heal her.
Miroku: (kneels down and looks at Renee) Its okay, I know you did everything you could.
Renee: (looking at Miroku's blade) That's Chaos isn't it?
Miroku: (shocked) You know about Chaos?
Renee: We need to talk.
Isao: (walks to the middle of everyone and hangs his head down for a moment but quickly looks up at everyone) This war is over! I want everyone that is injured to be taken to Squad 4's barracks and yes that includes every member of the Rising Suns, they are our guest for now! (All the members of Soul Society seem shocked)
Ariza: (steps forward) He is right, we all need to discuss this new problem we all let happen.
Isao: Does everyone understand?
Everyone a part of Soul Society: Yes Sir!

- On a roof top -
Bryce is standing on a roof top looking down at everyone, he has many bite wounds and cuts on his body.

Bryce: Dammit, I lost control of those hollows once that huge spiritual pressure appeared. (looking down at Miroku) I finally found him, though I should probably wait to talk to him since no one knows who I am. We'll talk in due time Miroku. (Bryce vanishes)

- In a secluded location -
11 people are standing in the shadows and 1 of them is elevated so it seems like that person is the leader.

Leader: It seems the war has ended!
???: Yeah there seems to be casualties on both sides though it seems Soul Society didn't loose anyone of significances.
Leader: Yes but I'm more interested in the new Squad 5 captain. (Shows the picture to the group and that all seem surprised) Look familiar.
???: Wow, I thought they killed Wanda!
???: Are you sure that's Wanda? The name says Boa!
Leader: Oh its obviously her, I would never forget that face. But she is not what I want. I need these two people. The women must be kept alive but the man's condition doesn't matter. (He shows the picture to the group and it is a picture of Renee and Miroku) We make our move, NOW!

The End!

Why does this group want Renee and Miroku? What else can Rey do with his new powers? How will Miroku get the other keys? Will any of these questions be answered in my next post? Who Knows, you're up whiteflame!
last edited over a year ago
OMG jstar that was epic you killed everyone and now Rey is heading back to hueco mundo where Ace of X are this is horrible I'm fricken terrified
Thanks man and yeah I forgot your crew was also in Hueco Mundo. Damn dude.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Heh, that was great, awesome way to end the war. I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow, not sure how long this one's going to take me.
By the way, I've got a solution to that. Got one more death to add to the list, and this one will deal with that little problem.
Hmm one more death you say i wonder if it has anything to do with Isao using his final ablitiy again
Heh, that I can tell you now: nope.
Alright, so this is a very short one compared to normal, but it closes out the story on my end. I think you'll all enjoy it.

(Scene of Zane vs. Chiyo fight)
Zane had picked up Chiyo’s blade and was examining it closely. He had recognized it immediately; there had been a reason that Chiyo was given the second captain position. He looked down at her, confusion crossing his face. Suddenly, he felt a huge energy coming from the ruined academy. He quickly pocked the sword in his cloak and rushed over to the site.
Chiyo stirred, picking herself off the ground slowly. She turned her right arm around, raising the palm into the air. A massive crash echoed beneath her, and a hand clad in red armor burst out of the ground. The area around it quickly burst away, revealing a heavily damaged Atropos. She had barely survived the crash, though the chains around her had been destroyed by the collapsed earth. She wouldn’t survive long in that state. Atropos quickly moved over to another site in the collapsed earth and plunge her hand into the ground, collapsing the area and exposing her blade. The blade had managed to prevent some of the collapsing ground from hitting Lachesis, who was wrapped around the edges of the blade, barely avoiding being sliced by the blade that had saved her. She leapt out of the ground, and Chiyo summoned them both close to her.
Chiyo muttered: Damn, I had hoped to have all 3 of you, but I guess there’s no choice. I knew Rey would come here, let’s just hope those Soul Society fools can keep him occupied. Atropos, do you have it?
Atropos reached into the breastplate of her armor, bringing out a small device. She had taken this device from the Rising Suns when they escaped, not like they would have needed it. It was only slightly damaged, though it would still function.
Chiyo: We need to get there fast. Atropos, I’m going to need you to throw both of us in that direction. Don’t hold back.
Atropos nodded, picking them both up, one in each hand. She gritted her teeth as flecks of skin started coming off her. She was wearing off. She quickly put all of her energy into her arms, throwing them both as hard as she could. A quick smile appeared on her face, and then she dispersed into nothingness.
Chiyo looked into the distance, noticing that a garganta had formed. There was a small window, but she would make it, she had to!
Chiyo: You know what you have to do Lachesis. We don’t have much time to do it, but...we’ll get that bastard once and for all!
She and Lachesis plunged into the garganta just as it was on the verge of closing, though no one seemed to notice the two flashes of light disappear inside.

(Inside the Garganta)

Gekido: You bring me all this way and I don’t even get to kill one of them? Always gotta hog the limelight, eh Rey?
Rey: Even you cannot phase me now Gekido. I got exactly what I’ve wanted for so long, power unrivaled, power that will destroy their worlds so that I can remake it in my own image!
Gekido: If it’s so damn strong, why didn’t we just stay and finish it?
Rey: Because it’s untested, fool! If I were to try and use it now, who knows what could happen? This power is too great to use recklessly!
Gekido: Well, I still think you brought me along just to watch your “glorious moment,” Rey. I hardly did anything at all, didn’t even get any good kills.
They were nearing the exit into Hueco Mundo. Just a few steps away, Rey stopped.
Rey: Insects are not allowed on the king’s pathway.
Chiyo: The king’s pathway, eh? Hell if I care whose pathway this is, you’re still going down.
Gekido turned around, stunned that he hadn’t felt her presence. He noticed that she was badly beat up, her energy level was so low that he had trouble feeling it even when he directly saw her. There was some other presence behind her, some summon that was exuding the last of its dwindling energy. Its form seemed to be on the verge of breaking apart.
Rey: So this is how you face me? Last time you simply swung your sword at me like a mad woman! Now you come in such terrible shape? Against the new, all powerful Rey? Pathetic.
Gekido: Let me have this one Rey, you got all the rest.
Rey: No, she and I have a score to settle.
Gekido’s face became furious: Like hell I will! You wanted me to come, the least you could do is give me this morsel to devour! She’s on her last legs as it is!
Rey: I SAID SHE’S MINE!
Gekido: AND I SAID SHE ISN’T!
They stared each other dead in the face. Gekido felt himself wilting at Rey’s presence, his power level had really surged, but he refused to back down.
Chiyo: Hado #32: Okasen!
A wide arc of yellow fire expanded out from her hand. Rey and Gekido didn’t even flinch as it touched them. They looked slowly at her, then quickly back at each other. Both took a step in her direction, and then launched themselves toward Chiyo. She only had time to step back 2 steps before both plunged their hands through her body, one cutting through the right side of her heart, and the other through her liver. She coughed up massive amounts of blood, but remained standing.
Rey and Gekido showed only a bit of surprise as the summon behind her grasped both their arms tightly, trying to hold them in place,
Rey: So this is all you can do? What a feeble attempt!
They both pulled their hands free with seemingly no effort. Lachesis’s eyes flashed, and a smile crossed Chiyo’s face. Lachesis dispersed, and as Chiyo fell forward, a battered device fell from the folds in her clothing, a button atop it. As she landed, she fell on the button, and suddenly the garganta behind them shut with a tremendous clap. Rey’s and Gekido’s eyes went wide as they turned around, searching for the exit.
Chiyo’s voice was scarcely a whisper at this point: All I needed was the certainty of it closing. Lachesis only had to prove it to me. I may not have been able to kill you, but I’ve ensured that you rot in this place. Your guards on the other side may eventually open that portal, but by that time Soul Society will have recovered. You won’t be able to send them any messages from in here, and you can’t open the portal from the inside.
Gekido: YOU BITCH!
Gekido rushed at her, and she smiled further as the button she landed on went further down still, causing an explosion that blew her away completely and pushed back Gekido. Not a trace was left of her.
Rey: That cheeky bitch got us. Seems we’ll have to wait here. I was going to use Reaper as a sparring partner, but it seems you’re the only one available now, and we’ve got nothing but time.
Gekido: Fuck that! I didn’t sign up for this!
Rey: You can either spar…or die right here!
A massive bolt of black lightning shot out from his spear as Gekido ran, avoiding and blocking every shot as he tried to get away. Whoever that woman had been, he thought, she’d managed to do more damage than anyone at Soul Society could. He just hoped he could survive till the garganta reopened.
over a year ago rantora13 said…
That was skaweat.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
Posted blade for Jstars new group on 114 of make own zanpakuto forum
I posted my blade and character for Jstar new group on page 114 of make your own zanpakuto
My character is posted on page 114 of make a zanpaktou for the new group.
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Hey skip me im busy sorry and i posted the blade and character for jstars group on page 114 of mkae a zanpakutp
Mine'll be coming up as soon as I get home (one last thing I left on my computer that I have to add in).
Just to let everyone know, I'm gonna be out of town this weekend so if my turn comes up before monday then just skip me. I'll try to put my second entry in before tomorrow but if I don't then I'll jsut have her take whatever number is left.
In fourth squad barracks

Many of the 4th squad soul reapers are running around the overly crowded building rushing medical supplies between carious stations and franticly attempting to help as many injured soldiers as they can. One is hovering over Satoshi sweating as she cast a chain of healing spells to stitch together all the torn internal organs. Satoshi begins to stir a little then opens his eyes and looks up to see a young girl with a very worried look on her face as she drips sweat.

Satoshi: I’m fine now (Satoshi begins to sit up and winces at the pain) you can go assist someone in more dire need.

Soul reaper: Are you sure Vice captain?

Satoshi: Yes I am sure. Run along now (He pats her on the shoulder as she leaves) Thanks.

Akihiko has just finished receiving his medical care and is told to rest but he sees only two beds over is Miroku. Miroku is looking down at the floor in front of him as if some heavy load is weighing him down and he is unsure of what to do.

Akihiko thinking to self: Part of his pain is my fault. I need to say something.

Akihiko struggles to get to his feet and stumbles almost falling on his face over to Miroku.

Akihiko: Mir…Sir, Sir I need to. To talk to you. (Miroku doesn’t look up) I…(Akihiko gets even more nervous and unsure of what to say) I was part of the group that went to your base….I fought Coran….It’s my fault that…What I am trying to say is that I am s…(just as he is about to utter his last word Miroku looks up with an expression of pure anger)

Miroku: Don’t apologies to me, I have known Coran for a long time, Ever since we broke out of prison together. He was like my older brother…he wasn’t really my brother, he was hers (he nods towards Kuesu) you should be apologizing to Kuesu.

Akihiko: I should apologies to both of you.

Miroku: I said to say it to her, now be gone. (Miroku looks away and Akihiko looks over towards Kuesu and becomes dismayed at the distance he will have to travel but begins to stagger over)

Kuesu is sitting upright in her bed observing what is going on in the room with a slight worry to her eyes. Then becomes puzzled when she sees Akihiko stumbling to her bed.

Akihiko: Kuesu? I need to talk to you about….Coran.
Kuesu: Coran, you know of his condition? Is he somewhere in here?

Akihiko: No he is not, I’m afraid, He is dead…I killed him….I’m sorry, I truly am. (A sudden look of shock and horror crosses her face then she slaps Akihiko across the face knocking him tumbling across the room and through a wall

Kuesu Thinking to self: How could he die like that…? (Now muttering) Its…ok, you were fallowing orders… (Nobody heard it. Many nurses are rushing over to Akihiko helping him up and into a bed)

End. I know its short but well I didn’t have much to do.
It's fine, wrapping up an arc is always just a series of short bits to cap off some stories. We'll have a chance to be verbose once again soon enough.
I posted my second character for the group on page 114 of make a zanpaktou.
Alright, I posted my character just a second ago, it's up on page 114 as well. Oh, and I'm going to be out this weekend as well, so not sure I'd be able to post either.
put another char for the new group up on pg 114
Ill be out this weekend post monday
over a year ago onix11 said…
Zanpakuto for the group is on page 115 on Make your own Zanpakuto. Made something different.
Hey everybody, I'm gonna need your list of rankings for the new group. Please send me your rankings so we can easily move on in the story.
In terms of that, I want to make sure we understand who is using which characters for this, and that we have the amount we need before we make any vote. RIght now, I'm seeing 8 characters, and I'd like it if everyone could just post the name of their character along with the name of the blade in shikai form. It'll make things easier when voting.
But should we vote considering we don't have 10? We could vote and just put these in the top 8 and leave the bottom 2 for later, or the group could just not be 10.
I think we should wait for the last 2 because (it this is nothing against your characters) but none of the characters stick out to me as a leader type of person not even mine and i made him that way i didn't want him to be a leader

btw just skip me im still on my break
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
i am back.
Heh, make a character tetsu! Join the ranks while you still can!
attempting to, its hard!
well, just know, I believe in you.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
i want to join the rp my blade is on page 116
I've already been over it (extensively), but people can feel free to comment on the blade if they see anything I missed. Looks fine to me as of now, and I think we can add it to the group (that makes 9 I believe, so 2 more).
Whose turn is it?
Back wuts new?
jstar i beileve its your turn because i said skip me
okay well I will post soon!
Um, so what's the situation at this point with the new group? From my recollection, we still only have 9 entries. Just wondering how we're going to handle the rest, though I know tetsu mentioned he was trying to make one.
Just rank the character's 1-10, The leader will appear much later so we can wait for that character. I know there aren't enough but just send me your ranks for now.
Um, jstar, 9 entries does not equal 10, unfortunate as that may be. I really wouldn't feel comfortable with the idea of automatically relegating whoever adds a new character to the 10th position, which is probably what we'd do. I'd really like to have at least that last entry before we go. If there's a 10th I didn't notice, just let me know and I'll produce my rankings.
No there isn't a 10th, we are still waiting for tetsu so everyone can wait.
Alright, well tetsu, ball's in your court.
Sorry this took so long! This will be part 1 of my post.

- The Resurgence Part 1: -
The End of the Rising Suns

In Squad 4's Barracks
Miroku is sitting on the bed looking at his two zanpaktou. Ketsueki Karite and Chaos. Ketsueki Karite has reverted back to its sealed form and has began to crack. Miroku looks at his former blade wondering how he got it. As Miroku continues to wonder about his blade, Kuesu is standing by the window crying. Miroku gentle places his blades on the bed and walks over to Kuesu and hugs her.

Miroku: I'm sorry about Coran.
Kuesu: (crying) You have nothing to be sorry about. It was Soul Society that did this.
Miroku: Your brother was a great man.
Kuesu: I know, and it seems like he had a lot of confidence in you. So much that he was willing to die for your cause. (stands silent for a moment and looks up into Miroku's eyes) If its okay with you, I want to follow my brother's footsteps and join the Rising Suns.
Miroku: (smiling) Normally I would accept anyone who wants to join me but I can't accept you. (with a serious look) I've already lost enough friends. I won't put anyone else in harms way.
Kuesu: But...
Miroku: But nothing! The answer is no! (Suddenly the door to their room is kicked open and Ariza walks in)
Ariza: How the hell are you not gonna accept her? You should be happy that she wants to join us!
Miroku: If you were standing outside then you must of heard what I said. I can't put anyone else in danger. This group was Sunny's dream and his dream has now become mine. I'll walk this path alone. I'm sorry Ariza, but you and Dori don't have to follow me anymore. (Ariza stands there with a look of shock on her face as Miroku picks up his two blades, passes her and walks out the door)
Kuesu: (looking at Ariza) So what does this mean? Is this the end of the Rising Suns?
Ariza: (sighs) I guess so.

Outside of Squad 4's Barracks
Miroku walks to the front of the barracks and as he walks out, Renee is sitting on the roof of the building waiting for him.

Miroku: (turns his head to look at Renee) I believe you wanted to talk to me!
Renee: Yeah, its about Chaos.
Miroku: What do you know?
Renee: Just hold your blades up and I'll explain everything.

(Miroku holds both of his blades up and Renee touches both of the blades and both Miroku and Renee close their eyes. When they open their eyes, they are standing in a dark room and at the center is Chaos who is still sealed by her chains. Ketsueki Karite is also manifested and is standing there beside Chaos, but appears to be very weak. Renee and Miroku look at them both.)

Miroku: So this must be that weird ability of yours.
Renee: Yep!
Ketsueki: (coughing) Its good to see the both of you.
Renee: Yeah it has been a long time. I see that you don't have much time.
Ketsueki: I don't so this needs to hurry.
Miroku: Wait, what do you mean by not having much time?
Renee: We need to hurry. (Renee pulls out the key that Asoka gave her) Asoka gave this to me. It was Sunny's key to the seal. (Renee pulls out another key) This was Mine's key. (Miroku watches as the keys begin to glow and causes the chains on Chaos' other arm and left leg to vanish.)
Chaos: (stretching) Ah, that feels good! Just one more left.
Ketsueki: (begins to fade away) Damn! I thought I had a little more time. I know I was hard on you Miroku, but you still have a long ways to go until you reach your father's level. He was a great man and you have the potential to surpass him. Get over your past failures, Asoka would roll over in her grave if see saw you like this. Goodbye Miroku! Take care of him Chaos, he can be pretty stupid.
Chaos: (laughing) Don't worry Ketsueki, we'll be fine. Have a good rest.
Miroku: (walking over to Ketsueki) You knew my father?
Ketsueki: Yes I was his zanpaktou. (points to Renee) that women will tell you everything you need to know. (Ketsueki fades away completely)
Miroku: Goodbye Ketsueki, you were a great blade!
Renee: (smiles) Well I'm not able to stay in here for to long so I'll talk to you outside. (Renee vanishes)
Chaos: Well, I'm almost complete master.
Miroku: Does this mean I can use your abilities?
Chaos: Yeah in my shikai. But you shouldn't use me until I'm fully released. I have a lot to teach you and I will once you get the last key. Also, I heard what you said to your friends. You need to reconsider.
Miroku: I can't. You saw what happened to Asoka and the others.
Chaos: Yes I did, but you have to understand. They knew what they were getting into. They were willing to die for you and sadly they did. Your other friends feel the same way and trust you as their leader.
Miroku: A leader that can't even protect his friends? That's stupid! The Rising Suns are over!
Chaos: (sighs) I hope you change your mind master. Goodbye for now. (Miroku opens his eyes and sees Renee leaning on the side of the building, but suddenly a large gust of wind blows by her and she sees that Miroku is gone.)
Renee: What the hell was that?

At Miroku
Someone has grabbed Miroku and is now moving at blinding speeds on the roof tops until they are in a rocky mountainous area. The person throws Miroku on the ground creating a creator. Miroku staggers to his feet and sees a women wearing black tights and a tight yellow jacket with a black cloth over her face.

Women: (As she removes the cloth from her face) Giving up on the Rising Suns? What a shame! And I thought you would be more like Iochin. I guess the apple can fall far from the tree.
Miroku: Who are you? (The cloth flies away in the wind and a women who resembles Yoruichi, in looks, stands in front of him)
Women: (in a split second the women appears in front of Miroku and kicks him into another rock causing another creator) My name is Yukina, but that doesn't matter right now! You have a fight on your hands!

A fight breaks out Miroku vs Yukina (his mother)
Looking forward to the other part(s). Not sure I've really got anything to write except for some afterthoughts for Isao, Titus and Hideaki, but I'll write those up as you finish these.
just got done reading from page 1 to now and wow this is great stuff guys
Wow so youruci is muroku's grandmother mm. Well is it to late to post a new charecter for the new saga jstar waz makeing?
You can if you want, we still need a 10th character.
Okay everyone, here is part two of what I believe will be 5 installments!

- Resurgence Part 2: -
Miroku's True Family

In a Rocky Valley
Miroku stands in shock as he looks into the eyes of this women. He doesn't like to fight woman but this was different. For some reason, he felt that this was some sort of punishment instead of a fight. For some reason, his mind kept telling him to embrace this woman. As he looks at her, he sees the image of the woman who used to help him when he was in the orphanage, Moriko! As Miroku stood there, the woman attacked.

Yukina: What's the problem Miroku?
(Miroku snaps out of his daze but gets punched in the face by Yukina which sends him crashing into more rocks. Miroku gets up but the daze is gone and now he looks pissed.)
Miroku: What the hell do you want from me? (Yukina suddenly appears behind him without Miroku even noticing her)
Yukina: (sinister voice) I want you to show me your power.
(Miroku looks shocked as Yukina grabs and throws him a few yards away.)
Miroku: Dammit, why can't I see her movements? (Yukina appears infront of him and Miroku is shocked)
Yukina: Because I'm stronger than you!
(Miroku jumps away from her and prepares to strike.)
Miroku: Flash Cry!
(White lightning shoots out of Miroku's back as his shirt is torn to shreds from the lightning. Miroku charges at Yukina with everything he's got and Yukina holds out her right palm in Miroku's direction and as Miroku's punch connects with her palm, the ground under Yukina's feet crack but Yukina is perfectly fine as her body doesn't even appear to be harmed.)
Miroku: I don't understand, how are you not even phased?
Yukina: (smiling) You are strong indeed Miroku but your Flash Cry is still immature. It should look like this.
(Yukina pushes Miroku away takes of her jacket. She is wearing a black tank-top that has no back to it. She holds her hand out and spirit energy explodes from her body, with her back as the epicenter. Yukina's eyes are now glowing white and strong surges of lightning shoot out from her body causing the ground to crumble away as it hits. Miroku sits and watches her with shock.)
Miroku: (thinking to himself) How is she able to do Flash Cry at such a level?
Yukina: (yelling due to the sound of the lightning) From the look on your face I can see that you are curious about my abilities. (Miroku looks in her eyes as she powers down) You want to walk this path alone yet you obviously are not strong enough to handle the things ahead of you.
Miroku: Though I hate to admit it, you are stronger then me. Who are you?
Yukina: (with tears in her eyes as she turns and hugs Miroku) I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you Miroku. I hope you will be able to forgive me someday.
Miroku: Forgive you? I don't understand.
Yukina: This might be hard for you to take in but....I'm your mother! (Miroku's eyes widen) I know you probably hate me but (Miroku hugs Yukina as tears fall down his face)
Miroku: I would never be mad at you. Yeah my life was hard but my one true wish was to meet my mom and dad. You said the name Iochin, is he my father.
Yukina: (crying) Yes he was your father.
Miroku: Okay well were is he so I can meet him.
Yukina: (stops and stares in Miroku's face and hugs him) I'm sorry Miroku but your father died a long time ago. Please Miroku, come with me back to the Shihon Household and I will tell you everything you want to know.
Miroku: Okay, but please... call me son (Miroku and Yukina look at each other with a smile)
wow awsome
almost done, got to work out a few things
So i guess this means we are restarting the arcs and what if you already sent in your ranks can you resend them in