Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1672

over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Lol it seems I let the cat out of the bag on the whole time skip plan sorry about that and really nobody notice that what funny as now that i look back on it i should had just made his name dormir because typinh dormirarbol is a bit challenge i think if you look back at my post with him in them you'll notice i think i made a misspelling each time
And *sheds a tear for Huabu* man I miss her even though i was the one who killed her
over a year ago onix11 said…
Wait a minute. DAMN! I'll lose myself. Daniel is my name and i'm losing my avatar. Time skips are killers.
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Well hears my post for this rotation.

-respite to the other side-

In the hourglass halls which is located between the realms,stood the company of the dark lords. Debating on what to do about the scuffil in huece mundo.

Steven: so I'm sure you all heard of the battle happining in mundo right.
Renik:mm
Cleo: yhea
Hiro:(nods)
Toku:yhea(grins)
Shuken:(nods)
Steven:well sense the soul societys pressence is in mundo I proclaim we launch a surprise attacj on their forces stationed there. And remember hollow and enything else is meaningless.
Toku:great this is just fine fore me.
Renik: so who is going?
Cleo:yhea are we all going in?
Hiro:no,that would be pointless to leave the "hourglass halls"unprotected.
Shuken: so what do you prosume we do steven?
Steven: I say you,toku,and I leave.
Renik:that's bullshit(as he yells throgh the room)
Steven:!
Toku:!
Shuken:!
Renik: we hav'nt been in a fight yet.
Cleo: he makes a good point.
Steven: fine I will stay unless this mission gets to out of hand.
Renik: it shoul'nt.
Steven: don't let me regret this.

Later

Renik: I've finished the preperations for the gargantua.
Shuken: well let's get this over with.
In unison:
Renik: I'm my left hand I hold the stone that binds the world.
Shiken; I'm my right hand I hold the sword that binds reality.
Toku: black dog,hangmans chair,as the clouds gather.
Renik:shuken,toku:we strike down the abyis.

-as they enter the gargantua and start their "respite to the other side"-
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
lol who's bright Idea was it to name some one steven ( steven is my real name ) I feel like i'm in Bleach the fallout xD
I don't want Nabimaru OR Ketsuki to die :'(
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Steven is my character
steven is my real name :P xD , Jstar i'm your charcter :O , am I powerful ? xD
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
big smile
time skip, huh? thats perfect, A great way to introduce my new characters and get rid of the ones i don't like.
Well he is the strongest under Sengoku.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Um...hate being nitpicky rantora, but a few things:
1) It's Shukun, not Shuken.
2) Why are only 6 here? I could understand why, say, Alexander and Tommy aren't there, but that would be for the same reason that Cleo wouldn't be there (but she is...). Just to note, Brigitte, Daniel and Maku are all not here. There should be at least some mention of a reason (or the owners should have some plan for them, and since Brigitte's mine, I can say that's not the case)
3) Why isn't Sengoku leading the charge? Isn't he the leader of this group? Where is he?
You are not being nitpicky whiteflame. Once again I have to agree with you. You should of had everybody, because it doesn't fit nicely with previous post since Cleo is there but Alexander and Tommy are not. Also, Steven is very laid back so even though he is number 1, he would not be giving orders. He would always defer to the next number below him to do that.

We have to make sure our post are coherent with everyone else post. I know we can make mistakes as I have been guilty of it before. Remember you can always message someone about there characters and future story plots.
last edited over a year ago
Don't worry everybody I'll write something in my post that may explain this I was going to anyway but it seems it now it would fit in with the story
Btw, didn't respond to this earlier, but I miss her too Lobos. Was an interesting character to make, that's why I keep bringing her into the history where I can.
well I want everyone's feed back on this one of the reasons I read bleach is for kisuke so I wanted to know what are your inputs on our very own kisuke I have a charc template that I would like to use for this also he would come in after the time skip email me or message me or post on here :P seeing as how I can check this site at school xD
Well I can accept the feed back guys. But first off I kinda threw it together(did'nt want to skip a rotation twice). Secound I misspeled a couple of words my bad, next I meant to put maku instead of cleo(looking throgh the charecters and screwd up on who was there) The reason why steven is leading the charge is it was planed to be a secret assualt until tommy,alexander,and ect re-eterned.sengoku is meant to lead a full on charge later(maybe before the time skip or after its up to who post)besieds everything else it was'nt a horrible post, and I will work on makeing it easier to follow.
Well I'm just waiting for someone to pick me up. It should make for an interesting ordeal.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
ill post sometime today
if shu-kun doesn't post today i'll post up something tonight after school or later on in the evening
well i'm gonna go ahead and post =/ because it's past the waiting point

---Los nochous Ketsuki's qurrtars--

*Ketsuki was about to give Mahou his mission when a Fraccion came in he bowed distastefuly and said* Espada of Greed I am of the lobosdelrey Lord rey has spotted introduers and wishes for all espada to defend there home land any one who doesn't will be serverly coniqinced *Ketsuki got a huge grin from ear to ear and leaned forward into the fraccions face licked his lips and siad* well I can sesne there Retsu from here I just wasn't sure if I could go all out but it looks like I can AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA *the mssive espada stood up and patted the fraccion on his head and begun to walk out he looked over at Mahou* take care of the Prisionier if she's not here when I come back I'll kill you *Mahou bowed and went into the dungeon Ketsuki soindoed off*

Fraccion : creeps me the fuck out....*leaves*

---Ketsuki's Dungeon---

*Mahou showed up he rose an eye brrow than laughed* you idoits got stuck in the dungeon you know the punishment for letting your selves get taken out by a "weakling" *Nemuri and shan looked in horror as a bright Blue Cero hit engulfed and destoryed them, Mahou gave a slight chuckel than he wiped the dirt off of his suit and looked around* now to see where our guests ran off too

----deserts of Huceo mundo----

*unknown and his fraccion were getting the shit kicked out of them Miroku went to go use a flash cry to finish them off when he was hit by something he slid back a bit and looked up to see a massive espada with a blood thirsty as well lustful smile on his face*

Unkown : KETSUKI THIS IS MY FIGHT YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU INTERFER !

Ketsuki : SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORM *Ketsuki thrusted his hand through Unknown's chest unknown coughed up blood looked up in horror but to his horror Ketsuki lifted him up with ease and trhough him away unkown's two fraccion jumped in Ketsuki Close lined them both with his biceps than stomped on there chest breaking there solar plexes so they couldn't move*

Miroku : *rubbing where ketsuki hit him* my your a greedy one, and big hey guys I know this is a bit of an Innconvicnce but please stay back this guy's Spirtual pressure and Retsu it's unreal...I'd feel safer if you guys hung back...slightly

Ketsuki : I hate waiting so stop delaying your death please make it easy on his all *a cero launched from ketsuki Miroku's eye's widend he entered a flash cry and used shunpo to appear beside Ketsuki he gave a kick but Ketsuki blocked with his arm witch shocked Miroku, they both brought there arms back and Punched each other in the face they both slid back a bit*

Miroku : what the hell ? ...I was in flash cry....it should of tore his arm clean off

Ketsuki : *moveing his wrist in a circular motion* hmm your a powerful one you'll be hard to digest

Miroku : digest ?

Ketsuki : guess I should do a Proper introdouction I'm ketsuki espada of greed *Ketsuki with a blood lust as well as sadistic smile* AS FOR THE DIGEST COMMENT I EAT MY DEAD OPPENTS TO GAIN THERE RETSU

*Miroku didn't know why he had heard much worse but was clearly uneasy he couldn't grasp the fact "eat" he had heard absorb or stealing some one's retsu but eat ? this was just gross to miroku he than kinda laughed at the fact eat*

Miroku : *jokeingly* well I taste good with ketchup *vanishes*

Ketsuki : heh nice try *he catched miroku's behind kick , Miroku is surprised than quickly throws a left hook witch conects with ketsuki but his head moves ketsuki thrusts his hand forward perceing Miroku's right shoulder miroku grunts but than kick's ketsuki in the head witch make's him fall into the sands of huceo mundo ketsuki get's up and shake's off the sand Miroku knee's ketsuki in the gut witch seems ineffective Ketsuki smiles than back hand miroku witch make's him slide a bit he rubs his shoulderand wipes the blood from his mouth*

Miroku : quite the hit you have there ...I like that in a person you can tell alot from them I also like your not useing cero's I hate those things means the Arrcanar is weak and doesn't know how to fight

Ketsuki : *snorts* well Glad i'm fulling your taste for battle but please do me one favour

Miroku : huh ?

Ketsuki : *sadistic smle* STOP HOLDING BACK OR I WILL KILL YOU I WANT TO ENJOY THIS FIGHT

Miroku : holding back ?

Ketsuki : UNLEASH YOUR ZANPAKUTO YOU FOOL !

Miroku : *looks at Chaos than smiles and quickly whips up a lie* Treuth is my Zanpakuto Chaos doesn't like me it only activates shikai when it wants too..sorry Esapda

Ketsuki : *laughing* your lieing I can hear you Zanpakuto calling your name saying "I can help you" each time you rush into combat.

Miroku : than unsheath one of your swords so it's fair at least

Ketsuki : *chuckleing* what ever you say it's your Funeral *he unsheaths a black Katana Ketsuki slightly laughing*

Miroku : what's so funny ?

Ketsuki : nothing really i'll tell you in a minute

Miroku : fair is fair Shape exstance Chaos *his Zanpakuto Disappears* oh yeah sorry but my Zanpakuto is rather odd but I like her nun the less *miroku rushes Ketsuki, Ketsuki swings his sword and hits Miroku with bliding sword speed in the ribs arm he went flying through three rocks miroku instantly jumped up shocked he winced at the pain*

Miroku : HA THAT ALL YEAH GOT *inner thoughts* WHAT THE HELL HE BROKE MY ARM IN THREE PLACE'S AND BROKE ONE RIB AND CRACKED TO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT !?

Ketsuki : *sadistic smile* sorry did I catch you off gaurd , my swordsman ship is the best among the espada as is my Herrior *he smashes his hand on his chest*

Miroku : I see in that case *a dark aura starts surrouding them boths* now try and hit me I'm use to this abilty welcome to my *just than he is punches by something* what !? how can you see me ?

Ketsuki : I can't but I can smell you as well as i'm locked in on your retsu

Miroku : this WHOLE AURA IS MY RETSU HOW CAN YOU STILL FIND ME

Ketsuki : I sppaouse it's my turn...Make them scream *a swirl of darkness surrounds Ketsuki he emerge's with two black demon wings 15 feet in length as well as he now is holding his redsword witch was swirling with red energey his black sword was swirling with black energey ketsuki smiled to miroku's shock the darkness went away and into his red sword* say hello to my resercution Miroku prepare for battle

END GO LOBOS
angry
Hey mother fucker, you didn't run this by me. What the hell you thinking.
You weren't the only one this wasn't run by!
Okay this has really got to stop you guys this si the second time somebody is starting a fight with someone character without asking them first we don't have alot of rules here but this is one of them becuase you don't just fuck up that person plans you are messing up everyone's plans
As for my post I working on it but its taking a little longer than I thought I got alot more to work on and now I have to wait for some poeple to get back to me to know what the hell is going on so I may be a little late
Yeah, this really can't persist. We can't have random fights breaking out, especially when they involve mortally wounding someone's character, without anyone saying anything to the people who control those characters. Please, if you're going to involve someone else in your post, talk to them first. Always talk to them first.

Btw, shukun, I'm noticing that it's been well over a day since you said you'd post. What's going on?
I'm starting to cool down, i'm not made anymore but please start to run things by people wolfmaster.
Okay so for the sake of the storyline I'm going to let Jstar post in front of me so that it will Jstar, Me, Whiteflame just for now this is good for both of us because Jstar can do what he needs to do and I can have more time on my post
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
hey guys works been busting my stuff and i most likley wont post in time for my turns so ill post when i can if its a problem let me know and i can just sit it out
Okay this is part one that I had to make on the fly because of recent developments! I'll be posting again sometime after Lobos for part 2!

--- Sorry, But I Can't Waste Any Time Here ---
Miroku is on one knee as he stares at his arm that has been broken. Ketsuki appears to be smiling as he just released and is starting to walk towards Miroku, but Miroku doesn't even look up to see Ketsuki. In the distance; Zane, Satoshi, Yasashiku, Boa and Yari are sitting on the sand watching Miroku.

Satoshi: (confused) What the hell is he doing out there? I fought Miroku before and I know he is a lot stronger than this!
Zane: That was a completely different situation when you fought him!
Yasashiku: Exactly! Back then Miroku was fighting to completely destroy Soul Society, so his attitude was different. The fact that Miroku has nothing against this man means that he won't try to kill him.
Satoshi: That makes sense but we have a mission to continue! (yelling at Miroku) WHAT THE HELL MAN! WE GOT A MISSION TO FINISH SO STOP PLAYING AROUND!
Ketsuki: (pissed) You're still not fighting at full strength!?
Miroku: (as he begins to get up, he twists his left arm until it is back in place and points his right finger at his left wrist at moves it up along his arm to the shoulder as a black clothe begins to wrap around his arm. Once it is fully wrapped around, Miroku moves his arm around a little bit and clenches his fist. He looks at Ketsuki and smiles as he rubs his head.) Sorry but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to go all out! But since you caught me by surprise, I guess I'll stop playing!
Ketsuki: Bullshit, You're just another weakling! (Ketsuki spreads his wings and flies towards Miroku. Ketsuki swings his blade trying to cut Miroku's neck but Miroku lifts his finger as a small black mass appears an inch away from his finger stopping Ketsuki's black blade.) What the hell! My blade should of absorbed all your darkness!
Miroku: This isn't darkness! This is my blade! (Miroku grabs Ketsuki's black blade and sweeps his leg across Ketsuki's abdomen as a black streak appeared an inch away from his foot cutting Ketsuki across his abdomen.)
Ketsuki: (Shocked as blood spills from his wound) What the hell! How did you cut through my Hierro!?
Miroku: Hierro? Your hard skin can only stop people weaker than you! This might be hard for you to understand or maybe your greed and thirst for blood has clouded your vision, but I'm stronger than you! So let me show you Flash Cry when I'm not holding back! (Miroku's eyes glow white and energy explodes from his body sending Ketsuki flying and he crashes down in the sand far away from Miroku.)
Ketsuki: (as he gets up, he sees Miroku slowly walking towards him as lightning surges from his body) I'LL KILL YOU! (Ketsuki rushes at Miroku and stabs his black sword through Miroku's chest but suddenly the image of Miroku vanishes and Ketsuki is sent flying by a punch on his right check. Ketsuki crashes into a rock and gets up with a confused look on his face.)
Miroku: If you are wondering what I just did, its a technique called Utsusemi! It allows for a movement at great speed, leaving an afterimage behind. That's why I'm not hurt. Don't you get it arrancar? You're no match for me!
Ketsuki: The hell I am! (Ketsuki charges a cero and fires it at Miroku, but Miroku catches it with his hand and throws it away to the right making it explode in the distance. Ketsuki looks pissed as he summons millions of tiny blades and launches them at Miroku, but Miroku vanishes and reappears behind him.)
Miroku: I see someone is getting desperate! Hado 4 - Byakurai! (Miroku points his finger behind Ketsuki's left shoulder and white lightning fires from it and goes through Ketsuki's shoulder blade. Ketsuki staggers for a while and jumps away as he coughs up a bit of blood.)
Ketsuki: So you think you've won Soul Reaper? (Ketsuki stabs himself with his red sword) Make them bleed, Warugi Akumu! (His red sword disappears as well as his wings and his horns have grown two inches.)
Miroku: (with a serious look on his face as he sees Ketsuki's transformation) Think I've won? NO! I know I've won! Bankai (A large explosion occurs and Chaos finally takes the form of a black meter long katana. Miroku is wearing a black belt that wraps around his waist. The belt is about an inch wide and there is a small sword attached to the left side of the belt by a spinning dial, the handle of the sword faces the front with the blade pointing behind the wielder. This sword is only a foot long and sits perfectly parallel to the belt. Miroku also has 4 bright rings made of Platinum on the fingers of his right hand. Each ring has a different symbol on it: a Thunderbolt, a Trident Head, a War Helmet, and a Lyre. And there are six small white orbs orbiting around each wrist totaling twelve)
Ketsuki: (smiling) So this is your full power!
Miroku: (with a serious look) No this is just my bankai form. This is my full power! (Miroku's eyes turn white and the air thickens as Miroku releases his spirit energy. Ketsuki has a strange look on his face as if he was surprised yet pissed off at the same time. Ketsuki wasted little time and thrust his hand forward as large flames moved towards Miroku.) You need to do better than that. (Miroku turns his belt sword up and a large pillar sprouts up and blocks the rushing flames. Ketsuki rushes at Miroku but another pillar sprouts up into Ketsuki's gut causing him to spit up blood. Kutsuki begins to fall to the ground head first but Miroku appears and kicks Ketsuki in the face sending him crashing into the ground causing a large creator. Ketsuki gets up and his wounds begin to quickly heal.)
Ketsuki: No matter how many times you hit me, I'll keep coming back stronger than before!
Miroku: I don't have time for this! You thought you were something but in the end you are all talk. I have more important task to attend to so I'm leaving. (Miroku turns his back to Ketsuki and starts to walk away.)
Ketsuki: ALL TALK! I'LL KILL YOU! (Ketsuki charges at Miroku)
Miroku: Pathetic! (The ring with the lightning bolt symbol vanishes and Miroku's body turns into a lightning form. Miroku quickly turns and catches Ketsuki, with his left hand, by the throat sending massive volts of electricity through Ketsuki's body. Miroku slams Ketsuki down to the ground.) I have no reason to kill you except for the fact that you are making me late. So I'll leave you with your life THIS TIME! Hate me if you want, I really don't care but if you bother me again, it will be the last thing you ever do! Give your boss a message for me! Tell Rey I didn't forget what he did to my friends and that I'm coming for his head! (Miroku lifts his hand in the air and lightning begins to radiate in his hand. Miroku slams his hand down on Ketsuki's chest and the sound of thunder echos through Hueco Mundo. As Miroku gets up and deactivates his bankai, Ketsuki lies in the sand with 3rd degree burns all over his body.) We're leaving!
Yari: (jumping on Miroku's back as she looks down at the knocked out arrancar) Wow Miroku! You must have been mad at him.
Miroku: Yeah I guess you can say that. He should be happy I spared him. Now lets go, we need to meet up with Crow! (Zane and the other captains all get up and start heading towards Crow's group!

-Somewhere else in Hueco Mundo-
A gargunta has opened up. Hidan and Kuesu jump down from it. They are standing in front of some ruins that appear to be an old laboratory

Kuesu: How long is this gonna take again? I want to meet up with Crow and Miroku as soon as possible!
Hidan: Don't worry Kuesu, this won't take to long. I just have to find his research so I can complete it. (Hidan picks up a folder and wipes the dust off of it. The folder reads "Mayuri Kurotsuchi"!

THE END

Miroku is FINALLY gonna meet up with Crow! And what is Hidan trying to complete?
well it's hard for me because I make everything up on the spot I have no clue whose actually in my posts until I start writeing except for the fight with Miroku and ketsuki that was planned ......and sorry Onix i'll try harder
Okay I'll try to work fast to get my post done but I still got a lot to write
@wolfmaster - Yes Miroku vs Ketsuki was planned! But I told you WHEN it would happen, and you jumped the gun. Like seriously, the gun wasn't even pulled out yet or loaded! There where other things that I told you needed to happen first. Just because it was planned doesn't mean it could happen at anytime.
my character is up for fighting an arrancar or espada.
Still working on my post I'm sorry its taking so long
it better be epic :P
okay im going to post 1 part of my post just so I have something up the rest is coming soon

---The Power of Ambiton and the Reunion: The Beginning of the Survival Game---

---In the Desert---
Crow: (Lightning was still surging around him as sand spun around him in a pillar hiding him from view of everyone. Misteriosa grips his scythe tighter ready for anything that may come at him a smile creeps on to his face this is what he wanted; for the Gunslinger to resonate with himself so that he can become stronger. Crow was breathing heavy within the pillar of swirling sand and lightning he had never felt this kind of power before it was like Lobo and him resonated perfectly taking his bankai to a new level. He got his breathing to a regular pace and smiles a little he look at himself he wasn’t wearing his usually white and gray fur covered bankai attire instead he was wearing a long tan/brown colored coat with no sleeves only gold shoulders under the coat he was also wearing two shirts one was sleeveless as well it was maroon with gold in the area of his midsection under that shirt was white dress shirt with black sleeves, he look at his hands he was wearing white gloves and notice he was wearing brown pants and black cowboy boots he reached up to his head and notice something he like he was wearing a brown cowboy hat as he reached up he notice he was holding his gun he look around him and found something else new he was now wearing a holster and his guns were in them. He took his right one out and held it in his hand it was the same which he appreciated slowly the sand and lighting died down finally revealing Crow to everyone he smiles as he raises his gun and aims it at Misteriosa.) I’m sorry Misteriosa but I can’t hang around here anymore I have some promises to keep people and one of them is to a very pretty girl that I care for a lot and right now she is waiting for me.
Misteriosa: (He smiles a little as he grips his scythe and begins spinning it in his hand.) So I see but unfortunately for you if you ever want to keep these promises and reach this girl you need to beat me! (He raises his hand and sand rises around waves he charges at Crow the waves of sand following him acting as a decoy of sorts.)
Crow: (He braces himself for what was coming he saw Misteriosa be hidden by the waves of sand and he fired a cero size shot from the gun he was caught off guard by the increase of power they now held the recoil knocked him back a few inches. The shot blast straight though sand leaving a large hole but Misteriosa was not there he turns around just in time to block his scythe with the underside of his gun.) Nice move but that is a 3rd rate…. (He smile fades quickly as he notices Misteriosa is charging a cero and he remembers what happen last time he encounter this cero he quickly jumps backward as he pulls out his left gun and begins to fire off bala size shots but Misteriosa just uses walls of sand to block them causing the walls to explode obscuring Crow vision. Crow jumps away a few feet away but he suddenly notices Misteriosa behind him he fires the cero that slows down time around it. The cero seems to engulf Crow as the others watch in shock at their friend’s apparent death.)
Misteriosa: (He smiles a bit and he looks around at the spot where he hit Crow with the cero and sees 20 Crows standing around it they all have wolves with brown and gold fur walking around them.) Damn I thought I hit the right one I guess I was wrong. I am impressed though you figure out a way around my cero congelado en el tiempo instead of dodging it you use these duplicates to confuse me but that is definitely a risky gamble what if I hit the right one.
Crow: (He laughs a little as he looks at his wolves who now howl, causing the sound of thunder, whatever this ability was that made him stronger it seemed it didn’t just change his outfit it also changed his wolves they look like physical wolves now and instead of their usually white appearance they were brown and gold but each one had different variations to that color scheme. Their ability had changed as well he couldn’t form a sword out of one but couldn’t at least they still had one ability.) Well I never really thought about it like that I guess if you hit the right one then I wouldn’t be here right now. But you guess wrong so this fight is still on like I said Misteriosa I can’t die here I have promises to keep.
Misteriosa: (He laughs and smiles a little as well.) You cocky little bastard you think because you get lucky once you can beat me! (He causes sand to rise around the Crows and wolves forming a sphere if he can’t hit one of them then he was going to hit all of them at once.)
Crow: Cocky bastard that the best you can think of I have been called worst things by people who weren’t half as strong as you. (He raises his arms and begins firing around him in a circle tearing apart the large sphere but more sand fills in the holes he was making he quickly jumps out though one of the holes right before it collapses on the wolves who dig themselves out of the sand. He smiles as he begins to dodge more waves of sand and spiraling pillars of sand while he fires cero size shots at Misteriosa suddenly Misteriosa appears in front of him and begins slicing with his scythe Crow dodges the attacks barely as he waits for his moment. He watches carefully knowing that Misteriosa is seeing his moves in slow motion so that he can dodge them but what Misteriosa didn’t know was Crow was also watching he know how fast a scythe can be swung and the length the scythe was most deadly with this in mind he stays out of range but just barely the same was said for Misteriosa who kept dodging Crow’s shot by inches. This continue for about 3 minutes till Crow finally sees his opening it was what he expected; Misteriosa use a horizontal swing that just cut across his wound that Argo gave him the weight of the blade cause the blade to have a lot of momentum when swung this left an opening at Misteirosa’s left underneath his arm right below the staff of the scythe.) I got you now (Crow raised his right gun and aims at the opening he didn’t know what was going to happen when he used this attack but he know it was going to be strong his gun glows light blue and electrical sparks appear around the barrel of the gun.) Meteoros Rayo! (100 bala size shots fly towards Misteriosa at blinding speeds Crow winces as the recoil of the shots were powerful he could feel the bones in his right arm crack as the gun starts heating up very fast burning though the white glove on Crow hand. All 100 shots hit Misteriosa causing a large explosion then Misteriosa crashes to the ground; Crow pants a little as lowers his arm slowly because of the pain but suddenly 2 huge pillars of sand smash into Crow from both sides hitting his wound causing him to scream in pain and cough up blood he falls to the ground while his right gun lays a couple feet away from him.)
Misteriosa: Not bad Gunslinger you waited patiently for my opening and struck at the right moment. (He emerges from the smoke covered in burns, his clothes were tattered, the crack on his mask near his eye had grown and spread across the entire right side of his head but the most notable wound was his right arm was completely destroyed.) But now is the time of your demise you will be buried in these sands for eternity like your quincy friend. (He places his left hand on the ground and suddenly the sand underneath Crow stirs and begins spiraling.)
Crow: Shit what the hell is this! (He goes to get up but feels himself sink into the sand very quickly.) Are you kidding me quick sand! (He struggles but he sinking more and more soon he is waist deep and still struggling Crow begins to panic he thinks he can’t die like this not now not after coming this far. Suddenly hundreds of 100 arrows burst though the ground a few hit Misteriosa as he jumps out of the way then a white figure jumps from the sand and appears next to Crow. Crow looks up to see that the figure is none other than Josh he smiles and laughs a little.) Josh!
Josh: Damn straight! (His face is stern as he looks down at Crow who is waist deep in sand and slowly being buried even more.) It seems like you decided to fight for real Crow but like normal you need my help.
Crow: Yeah I’m kind of waist deep in shit here do you think you can help me out (He laughs a little at his current predicament as his slowly pull his right arm out and stretch it towards Josh.)
Josh: Fine very well but this you owe me one (He grabs Crow’s arm and when he does he feels a surge of power like never before it was like he resonated with everything around him he felt like his powers were now ten fold. He lets go of Crow arm causing him to sink a little more he comes out of this daze panting.) I’m sorry it’s just…
Crow: So you are affected by this ability to I see (He looks at Josh and thinks about how it made him stronger.) I don’t know what it is but it makes everything it touches stronger somehow. (He holds his arm out to Josh again and this time Josh pulls him out causing Crow to wince a little from the pain of whatever bones that were cracked from him firing Meteoros Rayo when he gets up he holds his arm up close to his chest.)
Josh: I see so that is how your bankai changed. (He walks over to the gun that Crow dropped and picks it up it was burning hot he could barely hold onto for a few seconds so he tosses it to Crow who catches it with his left hand and puts it in its holster. Then they both turn towards Misteriosa who was watching them this entire time.) I’ll handle him you go help those two.
Crow: (Look at Josh a bit confused.) Who are you talking about?
Josh: (His expression changes to comically angry.) Are you kidding you forgotten we were fighting with your friend Shado and that captain Ryuu!?
Crow: (Thinking for a second about what Josh is talking about then he turns around and sees Shado and Ryuu, Shado was covered in burns and the liquid ice was spreading quickly across his body and Ryuu was bleeding near to death.) Oh right I forgot that they were here I guess I should help them
Josh: (Surprise by Crow and how he forgot that he was fighting with them.) You exactly forgot about them?! (He calms down and his expression becomes serious again.) Anyway I’ll deal with him while you help them but once you save them I hope you have a plan to take this guy down or we are in some serious trouble.
Crow: (He becomes serious again as well as he thinks about how to deal with guy coming up with a plan of sorts.) Yeah but it involves working together instead of trying to one up each other like we been doing.
Josh: I really don’t want to work with anyone but I have a feeling that is our only way out of this mess so I’ll trust you…for now. (He activates one of his Sinrei gloves and signals Crow to start running towards the other two but he notices that there are 100 wolves around him each are a different variation of brown and gold fur.) Crow what the hell is this I don’t need help!
Crow: (Smiling as he runs over to Shado and Ryuu.) I know but no wolf travel alone after all wolves need a pack to travel in!
Josh: (He smiles a little as faces Misteriosa Crow was right about one think he was a wolf and like a wolf he was going to hunt and destroy his prey.) I’m sorry to keep you waiting but now we can finish what we started.
Misteriosa: (His face was stern as his grips his scythe tight.) I see how did you survive my mountain of sand let alone escape Arrow.
Josh: Well in terms of survival I simply surrounded myself in a quincy material that starts as a silver liquid it harden around me forming a shell of sorts protecting me from the crushing force of the sand. Escaping on the other hand was a bit different I had to fire countless arrows to form a tunnel and then climb though it while being careful not to cause an avalanche.
Misteriosa: I see firing all those arrows must have been tiring are you sure that you can handle me alone.
Josh: Please I could firing a million more arrows before I even begin to break a sweat I trained all my life not just to be better than shingami or hollows but everyone. Anyone who is not a quincy is my enemy and therefore I must be stronger than them so it doesn’t matter if my opponent is you, Rey, or even Crow I will always be stronger than them even if it kills me. (With that he charged toward Misteriosa the wolves following closely behind him.)
Crow: (Smiles as he quickly runs over to Shado and Ryuu he sees that Shado is healing himself very while Ryuu is laying face down seemingly unconscious Kimi is panicking over his body.) Shado are you okay what happen to him?
Shado: I’m been better but I can still fight he on the other hand I don’t know he release his bankai and freed me from this ice then got us both a little further away from the fight then passed out his energy is barely zero.
Crow: (Looks over at Ryuu.) That captain definitely has guts and I can tell he still has fight in him he just needs a kick start (He thinks about how he had given up and was waiting for death and how he needed a reminded or what he fights for as he offers a hand to Shado so he can get up.)
Shado: Thanks man so do you have any idea how we are going to beat this guy? (He smiles as he gets up and grabs Crow hands. Suddenly he is met with a burst of power like never before it was like he and his zanpakuto were in perfect harmony he felt his bankai become so much more powerful. He remembered feeling something like this before when Crow activated bankai but now it was like that feeling times 100.)
Crow: (He watches Shado’s breathing become heavy and mind dazes off it was the same thing that happen to Josh slowly he came up with a plan to beat Misteriosa.) So you feel it too right that feeling like you are resonating with everything.
Shado: (Coming out of his daze as he regains his composure.) What the hell was that Crow?!
Crow: (He walks over to Ryuu.) I don’t know but I think this is what is going to help us with beat Misteriosa. Ryuu get up I know you are not out yet GET UP! (As he gets closer Kimi turns around and runs straight into Crow and starts trying to push him back pounding on his chest with her fist.)
Kimi: (She starts kicking Crow in the shins as he tries to restrain her.) You let my captain sleep he needs he rest don’t you touch Capt!
Crow: (He continues to struggle to restrain her and notices that she is crying he kneels down and gets a fist in the face; Shado snickers in the background.) Kimi, Kimi, Kimi, KIMI! (He gets a knee to the groin causing Shado to crack up laughing.)
Kimi: (She stops when she notices that she hurt Crow.) Oh I’m sorry Birdie (Little comical angry bubbles appear above Crow as Shado can’t stop laughing. Kimi wipes her tears away.) Captain hurt really bad I do know if I can help him and he keeps getting worst.
Crow: (He smiles as he gets up and wipes away the rest of Kimi tears.) Don’t worry I help your captain he just needs a reason to fight. (Kimi looks at him confuse as he walks over to Ryuu.) RYUU GET UP!! (He kicks in the side of the head hard Shado comically stares in shock as Kimi leaps at Crow.)
Kimi: (Jumps on Crow back and begins pounding his head with her fist.) What the hell you Bird-Brain mercenary you said you would help him how is kicking him in the head helping him!
Crow: (Ignoring Kimi pounding on his head as he stares down intensely at Ryuu.) Get up you son of a bitch I know you are still alive and that you can still fight but yet you are still just given up!
Kimi: (She stops pounding on Crow and gets off his back staring at her captain.) Capt is that true you given up?
Ryuu: (He turns around sitting up slowly and looks at Kimi.) I’m sorry Kimi I can’t fight anymore I just don’t have the strength anymore.
Crow: (He storms forward and grabs Ryuu by the collar and stares into his eyes.) YOU DON’T HAVE THE STRENGTH!!! That is the worst excuse I ever heard for someone to give up!
Ryuu: (He looks away from Crow trying not to stare into his eyes but slowly he feels a presence growing in him and burning like a fire.) If I keep fighting then I will be in the way and more people will get hurt I can’t deal with that. Do you know why I decided to come to Hueco Mundo! (Crow stops for a moment and loosen his grip on Ryuu’s collar.) Isao told me there might be a chance that Soul Society was going to war with the Rising Suns I left because I wanted no part in the pointless murder! But the war happened anyway and people die anyway what is the point of fighting when I can’t protect the people who I swore to protect!
Crow: (His eyes widen in anger as he tightens his grip on Ryuu’s collar even harder and begins shaking him back in forth.) SO YOU THINK DYING GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! You think dying here and now is going to help I may hate the Gotei 13, Central 46, and everyone associated with them but I hate people who give up and leave the ones who depends on them behind! What do you will happen to Kimi if you died here look at her now she is a mess and you think dying going to help that! (Ryuu eyes widen a little from shock as he looks over at Kimi who has tears in her eyes and suddenly he understands what Crow is trying to tell him as he turns around to face him Crow punches him in the face. As Crow’s fist makes contact he feels a surge of energy a burning passion within him that is raging to get out and keep on fighting he feels connected with his zanpakuto like never before he knows what he must do to become stronger.) You have two good legs Ryuu get up and walk forward keep protecting those who depend on you. (Crow notices how Ryuu reaction wasn’t as strong as the reaction that Shado and Josh had and he remembers that Shado was affected more then Josh, he slowly starts to understand how this ability works. The closer the relationship he has to a person the more they are affected he is closer to Shado than to Josh so Shado would be affected more. He finally comes up with a plan to beat Misteriosa it was risky and it may not work but it was worth a shot; he sees Ryuu getting up on two feet.) Good you are up now I got…
Ryuu: (He punches Crow in the face flooring him to the ground he looks down on Crow with fire in his eyes whatever aura was coming off Crow it was making want to fight more and never stop.) Next time you punch me mercenary I do more then return the favor.
Crow: (He gets up smiling and wipes a little blood from the corner of his mouth.) I’ll keep that in mind 10th squad captain Ryuu Hogosha.
Ryuu: (He walks in front of Crow and Shado smiling as he holds his sword up.) Bankai (His armor freezes over with liquid ice and he gets dragon wings as well creating a formidable.) By the way mercenary…thank you.
Crow: (Smiles as he walks next to Ryuu and looks at the Josh and Misteriosa.) I have a plan to beat this guy but we need to work together if it going to work.
Ryuu: I don’t like you mercenary you are shady and I can never tell if you are telling the truth or not.
Crow: Well that good because I don’t like either but I’m not asking you to like me I’m asking you to trust me. (He stares at Ryuu who stares back after a minute he finally nods letting Crow know that he trust him at least just for this.)
Ryuu: Besides we only need to hold this guy off for a little longer if we can’t kill him I assume you too sense that we are not the only ones here anymore I felt some captains enter about 15 minutes ago and I believe 1 more but I don’t recognize it.
Crow: Yeah we did do you know who the captains are that enter. (He sensed that a few people enter also and even though he didn’t recognize the captains energy he recognize the one that Ryuu didn’t know or at least he thought he did it was familiar but at the same time totally unknown. If Crow was right then he was about to be joined by one very strong friend and Crow’s goal to join the Risings Suns would come sooner than expected.)
Ryuu: Yeah they sent quite an impressive team it consist of Squad 2 Captain Zane, Squad 4 Captain Yasashiku, Squad 1 Leutinant Satoshi, and Squad 5 captian Boa.
Crow: (He smiles slightly.) Good because something tells me we are going to need all the help we can get and besides we can send our injured back home but first let this with this bastard. (They all look towards Misteriosa.)
Josh: (He wasn’t paying attention to what was going on behind him he was totally focus on the opponent in front of him he had a plan; he knew that Misteriosa needed to see him to use that ability where he sees in slow motion so he needed to block his vision. He began firing arrows but he soon realize that whatever aura was coming off of Crow was still affecting him the arrows was much more powerful they were flying all over the place and the recoil of them was causing some internal injuries. He soon adjusted his aim to compensate for the extra strength he fired arrows at the ground around Misteriosa to cause sand to fly up in his face then he charged in with a Steele Scheiders.) This is payback for trying to bury me. (He slices thought he sand but realize Misteriosa that has vanished.)
Misteriosa: You think you can use sand against me here sand is my weapon! (He leaps out of the sand behind Josh and prepares to slice him in half horizontally but as he brings his arm back he feels a sharp pain. He turns around shocked to see a wolf biting into his arm then he sees two more wolves one biting into his ankle the other his ribs.) Where the hell did theses wolves come from! (He remembers the wolves that appear around Crow when he missed with his cero.) CROW!!! (The wolves explode in a large explosion Misteriosa leaps out of the smoke but he can’t move his hourglass is cracked even more.) I…I can’t…move!
Josh: This is my moment now! (He charges forward wielding a Steele Scheiders he notices that the blade of the weapon is more then double in size it practically the same size of the blade of a claymore. He aims for Misteriosa heart but at the last second switches and stabs the sword though Misteriosa though the leg so that he is rooted to the ground.) Now that you won’t go anywhere I don’t have to worry about aim! (He activates his Sinrei glove and pulls the string back as far as possible he knew the force of this arrow was going to do a lot of damage to him but even more to Misteriosa. He lets the string go and a blast that size of a cero but packing more then ten times the energy of a cero the blast travels more at least a mile before it dissipates leaving a large curved groove in the sand only smoke and dust stands where Misteriosa was. Josh smiles at the sigh but soon falls to his knees and begins coughing blood he definitely injured something inside him he look down at the hand that pulled the string and saw it was bleeding and covered in cuts the hand that was the bow was smoking and he could feel it burning.) Damn I shouldn’t have tried to push my limits that far but I figure that weird feeling I keep getting from Crow would help me but at least I took that bastard out and I didn’t need the help of that damn Captain.
Misteriosa: Oh really poor Arrow you believe you can win a war single handed but what you don’t understand is no one wins wars.(Josh’s eyes widen in shock when he hears Misteriosa he turns around to see a figure rise from the sand. Misteriosa stand before Josh stand falling from his body but apparently not unscratched his face was completely cracked and falling apart there was a huge gash in his side and the chain that was attached to his scythe hung freely from his hole but there was no scythe.) I commend for trying to risk everything to beat me but that is all because you are foolish time is the great equalizer and everything will become sand even you. (He raises his hand and sand rises around him and Josh creating a large sphere hanging above Josh.) I have compact this sand down to that when I drop it on you it will crush every bone in your body. (The ball of sand continues to grow and rise higher and higher into the air.)
Josh: (He goes to move but can’t he looks down to see that he is sinking into the sand below he coughs up blood as struggles to get free but only sinks faster.) No…No…this can’t be the end…I can’t die here….I have to get back to Jade!
Misteriosa: (The ball of sand is 50 feet in the air and Misteriosa looks down on Josh.) Good bye Arrow dormir para siempre. (He brings the ball of sand down at an incredible speed but right when it gets to 19 feet above it is suddenly cut in half and then the two halves quickly freeze over being covered in liquid ice; Misteriosa eyes widen in shock.) WHAT…HOW!? (A blue cero like blast shatters the 2 halves causing bits of liquid ice and sand to rain down on them Misteriosa turns around to see Crow holding his left gun in his hand and is smiling.) GUNSLINGER!
Josh: Crow! (He gets a slight smile as he sees Crow and even laughs when he notices that Crow is smiling as well because even after all the things that have happen; the injuries, the pain, the violence and death, and everything else this crazy mercenary decides to smile and keeping moving forward. Then it suddenly comes to him he has never really seen Crow when he not smiling this is way Crow was someone who despite the evil and injustice he will keep moving forward on his on path he smiles more as he feels respect to this mercenary. He soon realizes that someone is behind him and pulling him out of the sand he realizes that it is Shado.)
Shado: Hey quincy let me help you out with this sinking feeling of yours.
Ryuu: You idiot this is no time jokes we have to move quickly. (Josh looks up to see Ryuu above them his armor is nearly fixed and shining white he was one who cut the ball of sand in half.)
Misteriosa: So I see you four have finally decided to work together unfortunately it is too late time is the absolute of everything and now you all will be turn to sand! (The sand starts to moving and wave underneath their feet then hundreds of tendrils of sand form around him and launch at the other four.)
Shado: (He pushes Josh out of the way of an oncoming tendril then charges at it and begins firing on it with his gun blade making holes all along it but the holes soon fill with sand.) Damn it shooting it doesn’t work so I’ll try chopping it to pieces! (He uses his serrated sword to cut the tendril in half but suddenly two more tendrils form out of the place where he cut. One of the tendrils wraps around his waist then throws him away the other one launches at Josh but crashes into a wall of liquid ice instead.)
Ryuu: You okay Quincy or do I need to save your ass again?! (He dodges oncoming tendrils blasting each one with a coating of liquid ice but before the ice even can spread the sand grows and shatters it.)
Josh: (Getting up activating one of his Sinrei gloves.) I am fine Captain just a little winded and for the record I wasn’t save by you… (He fires arrows though the wall of liquid ice hitting the tendril behind it piercing it full of holes as well as sends shards of the liquid ice from the wall into it causing the tendril to quickly be covered in it.) You were saved by me! (Ryuu first looks confuse at the statement but suddenly realize that he is surrounded by tendrils all of which are closing in fast but before they can do anything the tendrils are blasted apart by Josh’s arrows. But just suddenly the tendrils repair them, filling in the missing sections with sand, then they split some becoming 3 others becoming two then the tendrils lashed out at Josh and Ryuu making them jump and dodge out of the way.)
Ryuu: Damn these things no matter what you destroy them with they just repair themselves. (He dodges attacks from tendrils coming from all directions every now and again he slices one in half freezing it in the liquid ice. But before the ice can spread to the rest of the tendril it shatters from the sand.) If I can’t kill the branches then I strike at the roots! (He plunges his sword into the ground and soon the ground freezes and little spikes of liquid ice rise from the sand then some tendrils begin to freeze from the bottom up till they are completely frozen. He then fires a kido spell at the frozen tendril shattering it to a million pieces but suddenly two tendrils form from where the shattered tendril was the two smash into Ryuu sending him flying back.)
Crow: (He was barely managing to dodge and attack the oncoming tendrils even with his new bankai strength and increase in power his right arm was damaged pretty badly and his entire body was swore. He was firing bala size blast from his left gun as he charged forward towards Misteriosa but just like his friends every time he destroyed one tendril 2 more replace that one he watches as Ryuu gets slam about.) Captain Ryuu, are you okay?! (He was looking around trying to find a weak point but to no avail he goes to move but realizes he can’t he looks down shock to see that a tendril has wrapped around his leg and that more are surrounding him.) Damn it how did I let myself get into this! (He begins firing at the tendrils but they just multiply then the tendrils strike at Crow from all directions but right before they hit Crow a bolt of black lightning and a large arrow destroy the tendrils then a blast of liquid ice freezes over the parts that remain so they can’t regenerate and multiply as quickly. Crow then quickly leaps away after destroying the tendril that was attached to his leg he lands a few feet away as Ryuu, Josh, and Shado land around him.) Thanks guys if you didn’t help me out just then I’ll be in some deep shit.
Shado: Ha Bird-Brain seems I’m getting stronger then you if I need to save your feathery ass (He smiles as looks back at Crow.)
Crow: Don’t call me Bird-Brain! (Comical anger bubbles appear around his head as he yells at Shado.)
Josh: It was nothing I just thought if you died then I wouldn’t get a paid (He gains a slight smile as he readies his bow at the mass of tendrils that surround Misteriosa.)
Ryuu: I agree your death would be bad for my mission mercenary. (He also smiles slightly as he turns to the tendrils liquid ice growing around his feet and coming off his sword.)
Crow: (He calms down from yelling at Shado who is also facing the mass of tendrils and smiles as he realizes that the 4 of them even though they hate each other and would rather be fighting each other now they are all have a similar goal to become stronger and to keep walking forward down their own path and they all agreed that the arrancar in front of them is in their way. He holds up his gun smiling as now he is also facing the tendrils.) Okay its time we end this fight Misteriosa because like I said earlier I have a promise to keep I have a girl waiting on me…
Shado: And I have to get stronger….
Josh.: And I have a little sister I have to protect….
Ryuu: And I have people who depend on me to protect them….
All of them at once: AND YOU ARE IN MY WAY!
Misteriosa: (He was hidden behind a mass of tendrils as he smiles finally the 4 are working together and they all have a drive pushing them forward to keep on moving; they were right it was time to end this fight the sand in his hourglass was leaking out and it was cracking even more he wouldn’t last much longer.) So you think fighting together is going to help you like I said earlier the time is too late you will now become one with the sand! (He raises his arm and the tendrils grow and form together after a second the mass of sand soon takes the form of long tendrils with some what dragon/serpent shape to them there was 10 surrounding him on all sides the sand beneath his feet swirls as it becomes quick sand.) Fear my ultimate technique…Hydra Ocultos en la Arena! *Hydra hidden in the Sand*
Crow: (The four of them stare unmoved by this very formidable sight now instead of a mass of tendrils were 10 large dragons like creatures made of sand Crow kept looking over the creatures to think of a weakness but he couldn’t think of one. If these creatures were anything like the tendrils they just encounter and there was a high possibility they were then when they destroyed one 2 more would grow from it and also any minor damaged they made would be repaired with sand from this fricken sand. He could see Misteriosa every now and again as the sand dragons swayed from side to side and then he notices it the hourglass on his back was cracking and leaking.) That hour glass must be source of his powers but how the hell do we get to it from here.
Ryuu: So mercenary what is this plan of yours and I hope that it can get rid of that (He points at the creature in front of them.)
Crow: (He thinks about how he should say this to them because this plan was nuttier then squirrel poop.) Well…um I need to shot you guys (He gives a slight laugh and smile as the 3 of them stare at him like he had three heads.)
Josh: What the hell did you just say Crow?!
Crow: (Trying to make this as causal as possible.) I said I need to shot you guys.
Ryuu: Why the hell do you need to do that what sick game are you playing man?!
Crow: I need to shoot you for my plan. (He laughs a little somehow their reaction didn’t surprise him.)
Shado: What plan are you talking about and why do you have to shot us?! (He usually went along with Crow’s crazy plans but this was beyond pushing it.)
Crow: My plan to take out that thing (He points at the hydra.) I need to shoot you three with one of my Rafaga Rayo blast.
Ryuu: No! Make that a hell no! I may have decided to trust you enough to work with you but this is way too far there is no way in hell I’m letting you shot me!
Josh: I can’t believe I’m saying this but I agree with the Captain I may trust you Crow but this is insanity I’m not getting shot by you now, tomorrow, next week, next year or ever!
Crow: (He took a deep breath he didn’t know how to explain this to them but he had to because if this was going to work then they needed to trust him or this may end very badly.) Listen I know it may sound crazy because it even sounds crazy to me but there is something different about my energy and whatever that is it gave me this new bankai and this power. (They look at him still a little shocked but interested they had been wondering how Crow’s bankai suddenly changed.) But it not just that this power, no power not the word for it its more like ambition within me keeps me going and keeps me walking forward. I know that all of you were affected but this same ambition when you touch me right; you got this feeling like you were resonating with your powers and that you were getting stronger. I think I can channel that energy into my guns and fire it into you so that it increases your powers like it has done to me.
Josh: (He was thinking Crow might be on to something he felt his power rise dramatically just by touching Crow and he was sure the other’s powers increase as well maybe there was a way for him to give them a temporality power boost but there was one thing that was bothering him.) What do you mean you think you can?
Crow: (He places his good hand behind his head and laughs a little.) Well you know I think this is going to work… (He stops and thinks about it for a second.) Probably it will work.
Ryuu: (Comical anger bubbles appear around him.) What the hell do you mean probably it will work you expect us to trust you on a gamble that you may make us stronger! Sure I feel stronger since you punch me but it wasn’t much to get excited about!
Shado: What the hell are you talking about Captain I felt 100 times stronger since I touch Crow and I keep getting stronger just standing near him.
Josh: What 100 times I agree I feel much stronger but not that much and I’m definitely not getting stronger being near him I’m just staying strong.
Crow: I think you all have a different reaction based on the bonds I share with you. (They all look at him confuse his face was no longer goofy and cheerful but he was smiling he was serious and calm and when he spoke it was like he was speaking not only to them but to himself as well.) I am more connected to Shado then I am to Josh and Ryuu so of course he will be affected more than either of you and Ryuu I’m pretty sure we dislike one another so you would be affected the least, Josh I just started to know you but I feel like we have a bond growing so you will be affected more over time. I asking you to trust me because when you trust someone you are building a bond with that person I think that if you trust me and build a bond with me then it will affect you even more.
Ryuu: (He stops for a second and the four of them exchange glances; Crow was right as crazy as it sounded he was right but the thing was it wasn’t a matter of if they could trust each other but whether they wanted to trust each other.) Ok so what if this goes wrong what happens to us.
Shado: We will probably die. (They all look at him.) We are in bad condition as in and you never train with Crow so you don’t know how strong those blasts are they are packing a cero worth of energy and they are probably stronger now; if this fails will be hit with one of those at full force.
Ryuu: So then this means that it’s all or nothing. (They all fall silent for a moment deciding on what to do.)
Josh: I am in (They all look at him shocked.) I don’t see any other way and Shado right we are in pretty bad condition if this work then this power boost will help us dramatically so I’m in.
Crow: Thanks Josh (He smiles a bit.)
Josh: Don’t thank me yet if this kills me then I swear to god I will kill you!
Shado: (Sighs deeply as he makes up his mind.) I can’t believe that we are exactly going to do this but if it makes me stronger than you Crow I’m in as well.
Ryuu: If a mercenary punk and quincy are willing to risk their lives then I a Captain in the Gotei can as well count me in.
Crow: (He smiles as he looks at them so this was it all or nothing. They all ready themselves for battle.)
Josh: So what do we do now Crow?
Crow: Attack him head on and be ready for me.
Shado: That is right up my ally! (He smiles as he charges at the hydra drawing both his sword and his gun blade.)
Misteriosa: So you decided fight me head on what a foolish mistake! (He raises his hand and the hydra sways and little then when he points at Shado the head lunges forward opening its mouth to swallow him whole.)
Shado: Ha! You think attacking head on is foolish don’t you know attacking head on is the best it allows you to know what the opponent is doing because you are looking right at them! (He jumps out of the way as the hydra smashes into the sand burying itself underneath the surface. Right as he goes to land the hydra reappears springing from the sand; Shado smiles as he brings his gun blade down and fires a bolt of black lightning at the center of head of the hydra destroying it in a large explosion. He slices with his sword along certain point of the body till he finally lands on the ground he smiles as sand begins the fall around him. But suddenly just as the body goes to collapse the body reforms it self and where the one head was 2 more emerge from the spot the two heads then begin to chomp at Shado who keeps dodging out of the way.)
Misteriosa: Just because you can see what I’m doing doesn’t mean that you are prepared for it! (He senses something behind him and turns around to see Josh firing arrows along the sides of the hydras.) Ha! Your pathetic arrows will fail before the power of hydras what you hoped to do! (He points at Josh and 2 of the hydras lunge at him; Josh manages to destroy one head with a volley of arrows and then barely dodges the second head but the head that was destroyed repairs it self and forms 2 more heads.)
Josh: (Dodging out of the way of the 3 heads as he fires arrows at them but the holes the arrows make are just refilled with sand.) I was trying to misdirect you! (Misteriosa eyes widen in shock as suddenly a blast of liquid ice crashes in a hydra behind him then it is shattered by a kido spell. Misteriosa turns see Ryuu slicing his way though hydras and getting closer.)
Ryuu: Your hydras are no match for the elemental prowess of my liquid ice… Katanahyohogosha! (200 dark green swords made of liquid ice appear around him he swing his actual sword down at Misteriosa and then the sword fly towards him.)
Misteriosa: You rely too much on your elemental abilities you really think these swords will get to me! (He moves his hand and several hydras appear around forming a wall in between him and the swords.)
Ryuu: You think your sand serpents will protect you something tells me you rely too much on your elemental abilities! (He smiles as 100 of the swords begin to spin at high speeds turning them into drills while the other 100 start rotating horizontally just as fast becoming buzz saws. The buzz swords slices the hydras heads off as the drills pierce though its body so that all the swords are on a collision course with Misteriosa; but right as the sword are about to hit him a dome of sand forms around Misteriosa the swords smash into it burying their blades in it.) Damn it!
Misteriosa: I told you that you rely too much on your elemental! (He smiles as the dome collapse burying the swords under the sand.) As for my element as least I have full control over it! (The hydras reform and two heads grow from each one then they all lunge at Ryuu who starts barely dodging the oncoming attack.)
Crow: (He was watching all of this there was blast of liquid ice, black lightning and arrows destroying the hydras when was destroyed two more would form from it. Even though he was worried about his friends he never took his eyes off Misteriosa more specially his hourglass he started noticing how every time a hydras had to reform and multiple the cracks would spread more and get bigger. This made Crow draw the conclusion that the hourglass was the source of Misteriosa power and apparently he was reaching his limit. He takes a lollipop from his pocket, the stick was extremely bent but the candy was miraculously unharmed, he took off the wrapper and puts it in his mouth enjoying the sweet taste it was good to enjoy the little things once in a while especially in battle like this. He his other gun out of his holster with his bad arm he winces a little from the pain, he defiantly broke something that shouldn’t be broken, he could tell the gun was still warm in fact if he wasn’t wearing a glove right now he was would probably be getting burned.) Okay I guess it now or never I still can’t believe they are letting me shoot them. (He laughs a little over that idea and looks past Misteirosa and his allies to where he knows Miroku is currently fighting it were a very familiar feeling and yet it was radiating a different presence he was looking forward to seeing his rival again.) Okay its time to walk forward and keep moving along my path. (He begins a slow run hoping to pick up speed as he gets closer to his destination he holds his arms down at his side with both his guns in his hand as he starts concentrating trying to build up this power in his guns. This should be easy after all it was a similar concept to how he shoots regularly he builds and charges up electrons in his guns then releases those charged electrons in a blast form so this should be the same thing. He continues to pick up speed as dust kicks up around his feet he smiles as he starts to feel the resonating feeling building up in his guns this plans was working. He suddenly felt the feeling building in his body and as he looks down he notices that he is glowing gold and gold spark of electricity are coming off him.) Okay this is it Josh ready stay in my sight!
Josh: (He notices that Crow is glowing and begins slicing his way though hydras moving as fast as he could. He splits one hydra in half vertically and moves in front of Crow and braces himself.) Okay Josh you better make this shot count!
Misteriosa: I don’t know what you are planning but this is as far as you go Gunslinger! (He moves his hand and a hydra forces it way in between Josh and Crow and lunges right at Crow. He winces in pain as he feels the hourglass cracking and spilling more sand his limit was close this was going to be the finale; he suddenly sense something from behind so he turns around to see Shado aiming his gun down at him.)
Shado: Sorry but did you forget I was still here well let me remind you here a trick I been saving since I got this new bankai! Kajō-gaki no kage! (Shado pulls the trigger on his guns several times but no bullet fly out despite the fact there is the sound of the gun firing.)
Misteriosa: Some trick you got there shadow nothing even happen here is a trick of my…(He eyes widen as he is force backwards by something he reaches down to feel bullet holes in his body then he feels more bullet strike him.) I don’t know what tricks this is but you are still no match for my hydras! (A hydra comes from the side of Shado and tries to sallow him but he merely leaps out of the way and starts running along its moving body firing invisible bullets at him. He begins to dodge out of the way thinking he can avoid the shots but he feels more bullets hit his body despite the fact that he moved. The he sees it along the ground the shadow of a bullet flying towards him and his shadow meaning that even it he dodged the actual bullet the shadow would still cause damage. He smiles as he thinks of a counter attack he quickly creates a sand storm within the center of the hydras that hides him from view.)
Shado: (He shields his eyes with his forearm as he tries finding Misteriosa in this sand storm.) Damn where the hell is he I can’t see shit! (He suddenly notices that the hydra he was running along has stopped moving he goes to brace himself but the hydra flings it neck upward sending him in the air. He tries to regain his footing in mid air but just as he gets upright a hydra burst from the sandstorm and lunges at him driving him into the desert.)
Crow: Shado! (He goes to run to his friend’s aid but he hears Josh’s voice.)
Josh: Crow shoot me that the only way we can help him right now! SHOOT ME NOW!
Crow: (He turns back and takes a deep breath it was now or never as the hydra lunge forward at him he raise his gun and aims at Josh though the hydra.) Ambición de Disparo! (Crow fires a gold cero size blast from his gun the force of the shot pushes him back a few feet. The blast completely destroys the hydra in front of him blasting it apart and blowing the sand away in all directions so that there was no possible way it could multiple the blast also blow the sand that was in the sand storm which revealed Misteriosa to be in the center of the hydras. The shot then hits Josh with its full force engulfing him completely in a golden glow the blast last for 30 seconds then it dissipates leaving a Josh kneeling on the ground with his head down smoke was coming from his body and there seemed to be something different about him it seemed to be glowing gold.) Josh are you okay tell me this plan work!?
Josh: (His head was down because he was trying to steady his breathing and try to keep his body from trembling his body was coursing with electricity he wondered for a second if this is what Crow feels almost all the time that electricity is flowing though your body that you are lightning. He grabs some sand in his hand as he calms down a little he felt like he was resonating with everything not just energy wise but physically he could sense every grain of sand that made up the hydras and he could sense Misteriosa movements and Crow, Ryuu, and Shado as well. He felt so much more powerful far more then when he touched Crow earlier he felt like his powers were increase ten fold, he slowly opens his eyes and sees that he is literally glowing gold. He gets up slowly as he takes out one of his Steele Schienders he activates it and it taken aback by how much stronger and different it is now instead of being blue and having the length of a short sword it was now as long as a katana and golden also surging with electricity he smiles down at it.) Hey Crow?
Crow: (He looks at Josh who is taking a few steps forward slowly only an inch or two at a time and smiles a little.) Yeah Josh what is it?
Josh: I think it worked. (He vanishes in a blink of an eye and takes off with incredible speeds heading towards a group of hydra; he couldn’t believe how much faster he was now Crow ability double, no tripled, no increase his speed 10 fold. In the flash of gold he lands behind the front most hydra he smiles and then the hydras explodes shredded to pieces the hydras tries to reform and multiple but to no avail. Josh had not only cut the hydras to pieces but through the increase abilities of his Steele Scheinder he was able to slice up the spiritual energy that Misteriosa was using to control the sand. He then charges towards two more hydras slicing one head off then cutting the other clean in half.)
That was a big post,and it was only part 1?
Just got to say skweat. I sir give u a round of applause.(Claps hands)
smile
Definition-Epic: Of and or relating to lobos's post
well I DARE SOME ONE TO BEAT THAT XD
*whistles* That's some good stuff Lobos, though I'll take that dare. Just wait till you see what's coming down the pipeline, for all of us.
Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuun.
oh dear god , flame what are you Schemeing ?
thank you everyone I glad I lived up to your expecations like I said I'm working on the rest so it shouldn't take me too much longer
My eyes are bleeding from the post. And white flame has issued a challenge. God help us all.
Heh, just wait till you guys see what jstar, LOBOS and I have planned for upcoming events. The posts will keep getting better.
--- Trouble Brewing! One Step Closer To The Reunion! ---

-On the roof of Rey's fortress-
Alpha and Omega are sitting on the roof as they feel both Crow and Miroku's power. Alpha has a look of disgust on her face but Omega shows no emotions.

Alpha: (with an optimistic voice) Crow and Miroku, such talented kids they are....
Omega: Yes they are!
Alpha: (turning to Omega) You know the scary thing about them?
Omega: (looking at Alpha) What!?
Alpha: They're not even in their prime yet!
Omega: (with an ill look on his face) You're right! It might be best for us to deal with those two now!
Alpha: (quickly standing up) No, lets not get hasty. I know you can fell it. There is a storm coming, and all the big players are slowly preparing themselves. For now, we need to lay low. You remember what the boss said right?
Omega: I remember it like it was yesterday.

-Many years ago inside Hueco Mundo-
Years earlier in Hueco Mundo lies a large mountain range. One mountain stands high above the others, it is called Eternity's Peak. There is a cave at the top of this mountain and inside lies the strongest of all hollows, Infinity! Infinity has a humanoid body but it's skin looks like you were staring into a midnight sky. Infinity is not wearing any clothes and it's mask is white and completely covers it's head. The mask also extends down it's back and becomes two twenty foot long dragon-like wings that wrap around its body to look like it is wearing a long white robe. There are also 4 small orbs that orbit around it's body, the orbs are black, white, red and pale yellow in color. Infinity is floating inside the cave in a state of meditation and notices someone's presence. As Infinity talks, it sounds like it's voice is coming from everywhere.

Infinity: Are you here to fight me soul reaper? (A slender man with a dense muscle mass appears in front of the cave's entrance. A band of purple velvet covers his eyes like a blindfold, wrapping around his head and over his ears. His clothing consists of a blue crushed velvet shirt and long black slacks. He wears purple sandals with leather 3 leather wraps apiece.)
Man: (with a calm look) I'm not here to fight.
Infinity: (surprised) I never heard of a soul reaper who didn't want to fight a hollow. What's your name?
Man: My name is Takuma! And judging from your immense power, I assume you are the legendary Infinity. Am I right?
Infinity: You would be correct. Now what is the reason for a soul reaper coming here to speak to me?
Takuma: Is your power justified?
Infinity: Justified? What do you mean?
Takuma: Do you consider Hueco Mundo a peaceful place?
Infinity: Of course not! Hundreds of hollows died everyday and get consumed by others. There is no peace here.
Takuma: And why do they constantly kill each other?
Infinity: (wondering to itself) What is this man's point?
Takuma: Its simple! They all fight to become stronger than you. As you just stated, many hollow die everyday just to achieve power that is ultimately unobtainable. Would there be a need for gaining power if everyone was on an equal level?
Infinity: Maybe not I suppose, but what would stop someone from wanting to achieve higher than this "equal" level?
Takuma: That is were I can come in, or better yet we!
Infinity: We?
Takuma: Yes we. I can't bring the world to peace by myself. I need help and I was hoping that someone who sees constant violence would want to help me achieve this peace.
Infinity: So a soul reaper is asking a hollow for help? Now I truly have seen everything. But why would you want to help hollows? Shouldn't you want to help your follow soul reapers or is this a scheme for you to obtain power?
Takuma: Of course I plan on doing the same in Soul Society! The power struggle is much greater there than it is here.
Infinity: How so?
Takuma: High ranking officials over stepping their boundaries. Soul Reapers constantly challenging captains to kill them and take their seats. New groups forming outside of the Gotei 13.
Infinity: New groups?
Takuma: Yes, a group called the Rising Suns has formed. They have a good purpose but sadly someone has caused chaos to form even in that group. I believe they called him "The Apocalypse". But my attention is now on this new generation.
Infinity: New generation? Who are you talking about?
Takuma: Two young boys in Soul Society. Their names are Crow and Miroku. The potential of those two is incredible so I'm curious to see how they handle the power they are blessed with. Hopefully they will not become drank with power as other have before them.
Infinity: Never did I think I would agree with a soul reaper. It makes me wonder about myself. I sit on this high pedestal waiting for someone who is strong enough to challenge me, and because of this, countless hollow die a senseless death. Maybe it would be better for the world if I didn't exist.
Takuma: (confused) So you think it would be better if killed yourself? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Infinity: I never said I would kill myself. I just think it would be better for the world if I took a different form. ( Infinity's body begins to glow gray and is soon surrounded by a large gray orb. Takuma backs out of the cave as it fills with a weird energy and cave begins to crumble by the power being released. As Takuma looks at the large gray orb, he notices that it begins to split into two different orbs. One orb is white and the other is black. The white orb begins to take the shape of a woman and the white glow vanishes revealing a woman with a fair complexion and hazel eyes. She has long black hair that goes past her shoulders. She is naked but has a necklace that has four small jewels on it. Each jewel is a different color: Red, Black, Faded Yellow and White! Her hollow hole is right under her neck and just above the jewels on her mask. Shortly after her formation, the black orb begin to take the shape of a large man and the black glow vanishes revealing a huge man with muscles on top of muscles. He is naked and has many one inch spikes on his body. Ten around his head and three on each shoulder. His hollow hole is in his chest, right where a persons heart would be. Takuma seems to be confused as the woman walks up to him but the man stays back.)
Takuma: So you split your power in half?
Woman: Yes, I believe that this is for the best.
Man: Without having such a high power in this world, maybe one life at the least can be spared in this world.
Takuma: A hollow giving up its power for the betterment of others. I never would of imagined that the strongest hollow in Hueco Mundo would be so generous. So I assume you are following my beliefs now?
Woman: Of course.
Takuma: Well do you two have names?
Man: Hmmm, not sure. We can't bout use our former name. Do you have any names in mind?
Takuma: Well, the woman was the first to manifest after your split so I guess her name should be Alpha! You came at the end so I'll call you Omega!
Alpha: What do you want us to do now?
Takuma: Just relax for now. Stay informed while you're in Hueco Mundo. I'll stay informed in Soul Society and find more who believe in my cause. Don't act on anything yet, just go with the flow for now. We won't act as a group yet but our time is coming. Understand?
Alpha & Omega: Of course!

-Back to present time-
Alpha and Omega are still standing on top of Rey's fortress.

Alpha: Those two boys have grown quite strong.
Omega: Yes they have and it seems like they are gonna meet up soon, do you think we should pay them a visit?
Alpha: In do time. Lets just see how things go for now without our intervening. (They vanish)

-Somewhere in Hueco Mundo-
Miroku and company are running to where they feel Crow's unusual energy, but Miroku looks in a different direction and begins to run in that direction with Yari on his back. The other look confused as they don't know why he started to run away.

Boa: (yelling) Where are you going?
Miroku: (yelling as he is running away) I felt another presence. You guys keep going, I'll caught up later. (The others continue to run towards Crow's group as Miroku and Yrai run in a different direction. Miroku and Yari soon find an old abandoned laboratory. The lab is in ruins but Yari sees a bright light shining from a few cracks in the floor. She points it out to Miroku and he punches the floor breaking through it. They both jump down to the basement and are greeted by Kuesu who was standing in the corner of the room. Yari runs over to her but Miroku's eyes are glued to a large computer screen that Hidan is sitting by. As Miroku looks at the screen he sees that it is playing 5 videos at once. Four of the videos are in each corner and the fifth video is right at the center of the screen and is a little bigger than the other four videos. Miroku is stunned by the videos on the screen.) What is this?
Hidan: Just an experiment that my father wants me to complete.
Miroku: (shocked) Wow! Isao told me the story about his research. You really think you can handle such power?
Hidan: (laughing) Don't worry about me Miroku, I'll be fine. (Hidan stands up and walks over to a large metal box. Hidan pulls a black cylinder container off of his belt and opens the box. Inside the box are five glowing baoding balls. Hidan picks them all up one at a time and carefully places them inside of the cylinder container.)
Kuesu: So you're done, right?
Hidan: Yep! We can go to Crow now. You ready Miroku?
Miroku: (amazed) I can't believe what you're doing but you say you got it under control so I'm not gonna worry. But I must say that I didn't give you enough credit as a scientist. I never thought anyone could repeat what Mayuri did all those years ago.
Hidan: (smiles) Heh, never underestimate a scientist! You never know when they will have a break through!
Yari: (confused after watching the videos and seeing what Hidan did) I don't get it. What's the point of having all those videos on Isao, and what where those orbs you put in that container?
Hidan: I explain that to you later.
Miroku: Yeah this is not the best time to explain so it will have to wait.
Kuesu: Speaking of waiting, I believe our good friend Crow has waited long enough. We should go!
Miroku: Yeah you're right, lets go everyone. (they vanish)

-Back in the area where Ketsuki fought Miroku-
Ketsuki is lying on the ground paralyzed as he thinks about his fight with Miroku.

Ketsuki: (thinking) Damn that guy! I thought that only Rey could beat me at my current level. I see that I'm not as strong as I thought, but I'm not worried. I have a new lease on life and I'm not gonna stop being greedy. Everything will be mine! I may not be ready yet but you better believe I'm not finish yet. Someday Miroku, someday I'll be the one looking down on you! (Ketsuki musters the strength to laugh a little but soon passes out due to his wounds.)

-In Kuroheki's hideout-
Sengoku is sitting at his desk in a room and Steven is standing in the corner of the room but it looks like he is sleep. Someone starts knocking on the door.

Sengoku: (looking up at the door from his paper work) Come in! (Alexander and Tommy walk into the room)
Alexander: We've returned sir.
Sengoku: Good, where is Cleo?
Alexander: She is in her room changing her clothes. She had blood all over her and said that it would be disrespectful to come in your presence looking the way she did.
Steven: (slowly opening his eyes) That sounds like her.
Sengoku: Yes it does. So if she had blood on her, does that mean that she killed some one of significance in the Gotei 13?
Tommy: No sir, she said that it was the blood from low ranking soul reapers and she was able to get a lot of info.
Sengoku: What did she find out?
Alexander: From what she said Miroku and part of his group is in Hueco Mundo. Also the Captains of squads 2,4,5, and squad 1's lieutenant are with him.
Sengoku: Squad 5 captain is there?
Alexander: Yes sir!
Sengoku: Its time to get things moving! Steven you know what we talked about so you're mission starts now!
Steven: (sighs) I wish you could of had chosen someone else for this but I'll take care of it. (Steven opens a gargunta and goes inside) It won't take long! (The gargunta closes behind him)
Sengoku: Tommy, gather the rest of the group and head towards Soul Society, I'll be there soon! Our time has come and I'll waste no time to take it.

THE END

Sengoku is ready to strike! Alpha and Omega sit idle! Hidan has completed......
last edited over a year ago
Skweat. So the dark lords are fighting two fronts, one at the soul society and the other at huece mundo.
See, you'd think that, and you may or may not be right. Just saying.
ahhhhh ha ha ha ha Ketsuki would so do that XD ......ahh I love ketsuki
Lobos is it okay if I still have Toni and Ketsuki have a battle ?
Sure Wolfmaster you can hvae Toni in a battle just don't kill her u can injure her but not death I need her for the time skip