Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1672

over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
part 2

after years of learning and gaining strength as a shinigami Shukun and toku became friends. Shukun learned how to use his zanpakuto and learned a little how to use kido and quickly became good useing it. Shukun quickly proved that he was the best in his hand to hand class and was not all that great with his sword losing alot of his training matches. Shukun was walking around when he saw toku and a few other people talking Shukn walked toward him and when he got close they dispersed and toku came to meet him

toku "Shukun buddy how ya been?"
Shukun " eh pretty bored nothing exiting gose on around here dose it"
toku "a just wait you get a mission sooner or later"
Shukun " im not talking about missions im talking about not being able to go past my shikai form i see captains and think why am i not as good as them? why cant i use bankai like them? what makes us different?"
toku " calm down bud youll get there one day just takes time and practice trust me"
Shukun "can you use bankai?"
toku "no im not that skilled yet either" laughes after he says that
Shukun laughs too "who were those people you were talking to? i havnt seen them around here befor are they new?"
toku "you know your full of questions and no they are not new theyve been here for quite some time"
Shukun "ah i see"

a few more years pass and Shukun is able to reach bankai. Shukun and a few of his squad buddies were walking when Shukun noticed toku was watching him and the the other guys. he ignored it and kept walking. a few days later Shukuns squad was sent of a mission and toku lead since the captain was unable to go.

Shukun "so whats the mission?"
toku "there have been several reports of hallows in this area and we are here to kill them"
shinigami " ha hallows what weaklings i dont see why they need us to kill them they could of sent some low rate losers to deal with them instead"
toku "quiet"
shinigami "just saying"
toku "we are here i want everyone to spread out"
Shinigami " but isnt that a bad..."
toku " i said quiet now follow my orders or you will be punished. we will meet here is 1hr dont be late"

Everyone splits into different directions

Shukun thinking to self " this is weird toku has been acting strange this entire mission i wonder whats going on"

one hour goes by and everyone meets back at the spot
Shukun " were is toku?"
Shinigami " i dont know but he was pissing me off"
Shukun " did anyone find any hollows?"
Shinigami " no none of us did"

toku "disinigrate"

suddently shards just rained down upon Shukun and the other shinigami killing everyone but Shukun instantly leaving shukun extreamly hurt. toku jumped down and startd looking through the bodies making sure he killed them all. When toku walked by Shukun, Shukun reached up and grabed his ankle.
Shukun with blood comming out of his mouth and multipul wounds "why toku i thought we were friends"
toku " we are friends Shukun but i was told to do this im sorry"
Shukun " take me with you" -coughs up more blood-

Shukun passes out and toku stands there thinking for awhile. toku picks Shukun up and shunpos away taking him to a hideout.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
---Ninth squad barracks----

new captain old friend

the ninth squad had suffered the most damage out of the barracks being the closest to Isaos office , they were also at a lost there captain was no where to be found during the fight , despite that the ninth squad members quickly got back on track the asstaint captain Kai and third seat Zekkou were trying to up hold order, Kai wore a orange shinigami rob that was ment to look like a short dress her hair was brown as where her eye's her Zanpakuto was in a sling on her back. Zekkou wore the standard shinigami uniform he had wrapings on both arms and a tattoo of a heart on his head, his hair was messy and spiked in every witch way.
Zekkou : good job every one really your doing well keep up the good work *zekkou looks at kai and sighs* I wonder where the captain is he sure is takeing a while *he forwned slightly*

*kai replyed back in a sweet voice* he's proabily doing his duties as a captain you know he does have to get the reports from the asstaint captains and also dilver the news paper also he had to go to centeral 46 to approve of a new law, after we are in charge of the justice system *just than a tall man came through the door he was wearing the captain coat though it had no slevee's it was long just down to his shin and closed under it was the shinigami uniform his hair was unkempt and black and he shot a smile* good work everyone i'm proud to call you my comerades *kai and zekkou shot up Kai Ran staight for the man jumping in the air screaming* CAPTAIN NABIMARU !!!! *Nabimaru shot another smile and caught Kai and than placed her down* Nabimaru : i'm here for a short time I have to go to Centeral 46 I stopped by to see how everything was and after that I have to scurry off to Isao's office as well as every other barrack I still have to drop off the Seireitei news magazine. *kai forwned and replyied* than you have the reports for me to look over don't you..... *Nabimaru laughed and replyed* Zekkou can help you *he droped down a big pile of paper and than he shunpoed off*

---three hours later---

*Nabimaru had just gotten out of the meeting with centeral 46 about the huceo mundo being off limits Nabimaru stopped by the 12th squad barracks*

???: your not a 12th divsion member what do you want ?

*Nabimaru sighed* you should respect other captains *he through down a bundle of paper* here's your order of the Seireitei news magazine I have enough for each member *Nabimaru disappeared and repeated this he'd appear at the brracks talk to a shinigami and drop off the bundle. after about 1 hour Nabimaru gave a sigh of relif* well only the first divsion left *Nabimaru walked through the first divsion members barracks and wakled into the remains of Isao's office where Isao was sitting there doing his paper work satoshi was no where in site Nabimaru walked up Isao perked up and rose his right eye brrow* Isao : doesn't anyone knock anymore ?
*Nabimaru chuckled* if I was to knock your office would crumble , I came to give you , your order of the Seireitei news magazine . *Isao surpriseingly gave a light chuckel and smerk at the joke Nabimaru had made Isao got up from his desk and walked to nabimaru stretching his old bones , he took the bundle of the magazine's he sighed and walked back to his desk than looked up at Nabimaru before he left and asked* Nabimaru , I made you captain of ninth divsion because you have a strong and good sense of justice and right and wrong *Nabimaru turned around his face wasn't relaxed anymore it serious* what is it you want to ask me head captain ? *Isao looked up at the whole in his roof than back at Nabimaru and sighed asking* do you think what I did as head captain was the right choice ? *Nabimaru replyed rather fast* no I don't despite what centeral 46 wants I would of given back asoka so we could have peace but that's me i'm sure if you asked another shinigami he'd say other wise i'm just one opinion. *Isao replyed back* of all the captains your opinion is most vauled thank you for your time Nabimaru *they both smiled a fake smile as Nabimaru shunpoed off*

----Ninth squad barrcks----

SOOO MUCH WORK WHY DOESN'T THAT LAZY OF EXCUSE OF A CAPTAIN DO IT *said Zekkou annoyed and fusterated* Kai : *giggleing* because Nabimaru is really busy and we aren't too busy , he also just got back from a mission. *Zekkou snapped back* HE DID A BEGINNERS MISSION I'M NOT EVEN SURE HE HAS BANKAI *just than Nabimaru appeared behind Zekkou and said* who doesn't have bankai ? *Zekkou jumped up and turned around scaricely as kai was laughing so hard tears were running down her face* Zekkou : ummm errr i'm not sure soka has bankai heh heh *Nabimaru laughed* of course soka doesn't have bankai she's 5th seat *zekkou gave a sigh of reilf that Nabimaru had believed him* Nabimaru : well I have a desk full of paper work I need to do Zekkou get soka and marry and start makeing supper it's your turn to cook today *Zekkou sighed* I hate makeing dinner but alright *zekkou walked off to find soka and marry* as for you Kai , cleaning duty I want the floors clean enough to eat off of *kai frowned* your such a meanie Captain ! *Nabimaru smiled and walked into his office*

END! hope you liked it :)
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Dead habits pt2

Toku: so this must be your "pressurized zone yea?
Renne: you remember?
Toku: I was in your squad,
Renee:right, well ready to finish this?
Toku: yhea with one hit.
Renee ???
Toku:now "throgh the mirror, nightmare dragon killed and chainedn to purgatory from hell,I command they to rid them of exsistance."(Uses flash step to appear behind Renee)
"Bakuto #89 "diya ramaji"(hell rever)
Fight; as renne is hit with with the kido both stand motionless without SpE(spirt energy).as toku falls someone arrives.
Tommy:looks like were done here.
Toku: No! I'm not done.
Sukun: you are, she was out of your league and you just got lucky. And to you renne I'm DISSIPONTED(tommy,shuken and toku leave.
THE next day at a mistyrius fortress.
???:so tommy,toku and sunkun tell me how you did....
nice
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
so can i assume that it is my turn now
over a year ago onix11 said…
Yes sir.
CRAP!!! I'm still working on mine its gana take me a little more time

Btw I almost done with my entry for the leader position
Cool, can't wait to see it.
Finally my entry for the leader position is up on page 125 of make your own zanpakuto go check out and review it please so that we can start voting
Now all I have to do is work on finishing my mysterious figure character
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago grif16 said…
can someone use one of my two character on page 124 and 125 of make your own zanpakuto. Im not really sure how im supposed to get them in the story without help
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Heh, unfortunately, I'm rather busy today, so I'll take a look at your blade later on this evening Lobos. I'll also read over the new additions to the story at that point. And grif, they're your characters. You've read the story, so just think about where you want them. If you want them to be somewhere, mention it to the pertinent people, and work something out.
how does the order go so i will know who is up next so i can talk with them and get my characters in the story
I'm currently up right now I'm just thinking at the moment I need to finish one of my character before I can finish the actual post
ok cool. do u think u could read over my characters when u get the chance and then we could talk about possibly getting them in the story line
OKay so im going to post part 1 I'll post part 2 asap but I'm a little busy right now editing my enrty for leader and writign part 2 and working on a new character so for now Jstar you can go and and I'm going to need hadez, testu, and quickdeath message me

---The Espada Clash as a Mysterious Figure Reveals Himself to the Aces---
Part 1
Reaper was standing in the hole in the wall he created his face was filled with rage he slowly walk to Dormirarbol every foot step cracks the ground around him, Dormirarbol just stands there not moving not even phrased by Reaper presence he had been wondering where he got to.
Dormirarbol: (A slight sarcastic tone in his voice) Reaper where have you been I been worried sick
Reaper: (He gets in Dormirarbol face slamming his head against Dormirarbol) WHERE HAVE I BEEN! REY SENT ME ON A SUICIDE MISSION HE TOLD ME TO GO FIND THE SHINGAMI AND WHEN I GOT THERE I WAS AMBUSH BY HOLLOWS!
Dormirarbol: (He sighs slightly a little bit of blood trickles down his face from Reaper head butting him but this was not his blood it was Reaper.) And why do you blame Rey for this?
Reaper: BECAUSE IT WAS A SET-UP!!! (He fires another powerful cero destroying another wall.)
Dormirarbol: (All this screaming, destroying, and anger was becoming annoying Reaper was like a child always crying, shouting, and throwing temper tantrums whenever he didn’t get his way but this was the aspect of greed.) And what makes you think that it was a set-up maybe Rey just gave you the wrong coordinates by mistake the shingami are quite crafty.
Reaper: (He smiles he was hoping that he would ask that because he had been dying to say this.) Because I tortured everything out of the last hollow before I devoured him, he told me that Rey was sick of me I was to weak for him and what he had planned he needed someone new someone better.
Dormirarbol: (He probably should have guess that but what else was new he didn’t think anybody like Reaper he was after all the espada of greed and he always wanted more he was never satisfied.) Oh and what do you plan on doing now Reaper?!
Reaper: (His body and face change from anger to insanity.) I plan on killing him of course no body makes a fool out of me and gets away with it!
Dormirarbol: (He sighs again, Reaper was never the smartest arrancar just the most violent.) And how do you plan on doing that you know that Rey is gone on a mission and has left me and Boido in charged I don’t know when he will be back.
Rey: (He smiles his purely evil smile) He not coming back, don’t tell me you didn’t feel it Rey and Gekido presence vanish completely right after Rey spiked dramatically I think they are stuck in the giganta.
Dormirarbol: (He know that Reaper was right he had felt Rey energy it was so powerful even though he didn’t know where Rey was at that time it was enough to make Dormirarbol shake. No one should have that kind of power ever not even Rey.) So what if you know that Reaper then why are you throwing a temper tantrum saying you are going to kill Rey.
Reaper: (He hated the way Dormirarbol treated him like a child but now, now was the time for pay back.) Because I need to take my aggression out on something and now that Rey is out of the picture his rule no longer stands only the strong survive and I plan on becoming the leader when you are DEAD!!!!
Dormirarbol: (He wasn’t surprise by Reaper movements he was too predictable, it was actually quite pathetic. He saw Reaper move to his sword, draw it and slice at him he merely leaped backwards. He should have known this would happen eventually and he wanted nothing more at this moment for the person to be attacking him to be Boido so he could settle things with that gluttonous bastard once and for all. He yawned slightly as Reaper charged at him slicing at him but merely cutting an after image in half.) Reaper you are out of my league there a reason Rey left me in charged.
Reaper: SHUT UP YOU LAZY BASTARD!! (He charges Dormirarbol but again merely comes again misses he know the espada of sloth was the fastest of them but that didn’t change anything he know what the fellow arrancar would do. He look up a few feet away was Dormirarbol preparing to fire one of his patented cero filo, he saw the espada eyes widen with the shock of being caught.) I see you Dormirarbol, your tricks won’t work on me (He fires a cero at him that seems like it engulfs Dormirarbol, but suddenly he fears a finger against his shoulder.)
Dormirarbol: Don’t act like you can outsmart me Reaper you barely know the extent of what I can do. (He fires the laser like cero though Reaper‘s shoulder causing him to scream in pain then fall to his knees, as Dormirarbol begins to charge another cero filo aiming this one at the back of Reaper’s skull so that it would pierce though it and go out his eye, but suddenly he feels a pain in his gut he looks in surprise to see Reaper who had swung his sword around into Dormirarbol.)
Reaper: And don’t act like you are so high and mighty I’m also an espada. (He grabs Dormirarbol by the throat then rams him into a wall and begins pummeling the lazy espada then he fires a cero blasting Dormirarbol though 3 different rooms.)
Dormirarbol: Ow (He got up slowly brushing dirt and debris off of him Reaper series of attacks were impressive but not effective, Reaper charges him again stopping only inches in front of him raising his hand as he fired another cero but Dormirarbol was ready this he merely steps to the side inches away from the black cero the wind of which blow his hair. Reaper watched in shock as Dormirarbol walk around him, everything was going in slow motion, Dormirarbol drew his sword and slices him horizontally across his back then again vertically and one more time diagonally. Reaper fell to his knees coughing up blood his back was in agony, blood was pouring down his body as he went to stand Dormirarbol stomped his head into the ground.) Stay down you fool, I really don’t want to kill you we are already down 4 espada I rather not lose another! (He felt a spike in Reaper’s energy as black energy was coming up from where Reaper’s body was.)
Reaper: That too bad because I really want to kill YOU!!!

---In the desert of Hueco Mundo---
The Ace of X crew was trudging though the desert quite quickly after Crow had revealed the truth to them everyone was pretty determine to get to Toni and May and then get the hell out of Hueco Mundo after everyone had felt a ungodly surge in power then said power vanish completely. Except the problem was they had no idea where either Toni or May was the only reason why they were moving in the direction they were going was because everyone agreed that they should go in the direction of the palace and they assumed it was this way. Crow was walking with Josh towards that back he was still injured from the fight with the Caballeros, Natsu, Sephiria, Zelman, and Saito decided that they will fight any hollows that they encounter which a lot even with Roy looking ahead of the path they were still ambush by lost of hungry, hungry hollows. Crow kept looking over at Josh every now and again what Josh had said about trusting him meant a lot to him.
Crow: Hey guys lets take a water break for 5! (Everyone look around at him and agreed, they separated from their tight group to stretch their legs, get a drink, etc.) Hey Josh can I speak with you for a moment?
Josh: (He was drinking from his canteen and gave a slight look at Crow, this was curious the mercenary wanted to speak with him alone when he finish he placed the canteen back in his bag.) Sure Crow (They walk over a few feet away from the others just out of ear shot, Josh kept looking back over his shoulder at the arrancar who joined them. She told them her name and that she would lead them to the palace it was the least she could do for them after they spared her but this didn’t mean much. Josh also kept looking at Leigh-Ann who was currently having Sephiria fix her hair.) What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?
Crow: (He was also looking over at the arrancar, Majiyo, he wasn’t sure what to think of her ever since those arrancar told her that she was to be exterminated she was more willing to help them and give them information. He figured he could relate to that after being a mercenary he has seen more then one instances where team mates turn on each for the sake of security and silence, but she was still an arrancar and placing trust in her is like what Ikumi use to say “if you try to pet a rattlesnake you are going to get bit dumbass!”. But he was losing track of what he wanted to say to Josh who he notice was looking at Leigh-Ann.) It seems you taken quite a protective role over Leigh-Ann and she has taken a liking to you as well.
Josh: (He snaps out of his daze and looks back around at Crow.) Don’t take it the wrong way I’m not a creeper like that guy back at the gate.
Crow: (Smiling slightly.) No I know you’re not a creeper or anything I just think it nice of you to watch over her like you have been doing, she definitely needs a guardian angel. Do you how Leigh-Ann came into Ace of X?
Josh: (Thinking slightly he was always curious by how young Leigh-Ann was to be in a mercenary group like Ace of X.) No I never really thought about it.
Crow: (He takes a sit on a rock nearby as he takes his cowboy hat off and runs his fingers though his hair, he wince a little from the wounds of the previous battle, he really didn’t like to tell this story but he felt Josh should know.) Leigh-Ann use to be in the Gotei 13 I believe she was in squad 5 and she use to love it there everyone liked her she was joyful and not as shy as she is now. She had this friend who was ranked higher than her and she look up to this guy like he was the damn sun itself to her, but as you know sometimes our heroes let us down. (As he said that he though about Fudo who was once his hero and the way he felt when he learned of his master’s betrayal.) Turns out this guy was into some pretty dark stuff he was in connections with a organize crime syndicate who specialize in prostitution, this sicko use and manipulated her then sold her to this syndicate.
Josh: (He gulps as he thinks about how Leigh-Ann was betrayed and how she must have felt about this person she considered her hero.) Dear god….
Crow: (He places his hat on so that it covers his eyes.) Luckily we were on a mission to take out this syndicate by a rival syndicate we found her in a pretty bad condition; she was only moments away from being sold I thank god every day that we got there just in time because a second later and she would have been gone. We couldn’t just let her go and she wouldn’t just let us leave her so we offer her a spot on the team, even though we treat each other like family and look after one another she has always been extremely shy in fact the only person who she tells secrets to is Frio. Unfortunately though nobody can really connect with her, I try but you probably seen it not very good the girls have better luck then the boys, but it seems she letting her fear down around you.
Josh: (Looking in Leigh-Ann and thinking about what Crow had just told him, he had no idea that such a sweet girl had such a dark past.) She reminds me of my sister I can’t help but see her in Leigh-Ann and it reminds me of how I wasn’t strong enough to save her ever since then I swore I wouldn’t be that weak again.
Crow: (He smiles a little as he moves his hat up a little.) I see listen Josh the real reason I wanted to talk to you is that I wanted to thank you for supporting me back there.
Josh: (He smiles slightly, so that want Crow wanted just to say thank you.) Well don’t look too much into it I need you to help me locate the Gottes Fuerer and I figure there might be a problem if nobody wanted to work so I said what I needed to.
Crow: (He laughs a little.) Okay I get you Josh, listen man I want to offer you an official position in Ace of X.
Josh: (He was taken by surprise by this sudden offer he came to like these mercenaries they weren’t as bad as he thought when he first met them, but he couldn’t this wasn’t like him to be part of a group.) Crow…I…just…
Crow: Before you answer here consider this please; you’ll make good money really good money probably more then most people make working their entire lives, when your sister gets out of the hospital you can give her a good life. Also we travel all over the world; the states, Africa, Europe, and we see some of the most amazing things stuff that would boggle your mind.
Josh: (He was considering this opportunity, thinking it over as it was he was low on money after all killing hollows wasn’t a well paid job but there was something holding him back.) What about my sister I have to watch over her.
Crow: You can take her with you!
Josh: (He stands there with his mouth open absolutely shocked that Crow just said something so serious like it was nothing, and what was even more perplexing was that Crow said it with a smile. How could he take his little sister on dangerous mission and how could Crow suggest that when he just told him that he wanted to protect her, did Crow mean make her a mercenary as well that was even more insane she was a little girl.) What take her with me what the hell wrong with you?!
Crow: (He took out a candy bar and began eating it.) What wrong with that Shado did it, (He stops for a moment as he thinks about the danger that May was in right now and then he remembers that Toni is also in danger or worst, but he couldn’t think about that now.) listen I’m not saying make her a mercenary, in but she can come she would have fun go all around the world you don’t have to tell her why. You can’t go though this life alone that the way you end up dead in this world, people need friends to make them stronger after all friends are for a higher purpose.
Shado: (He walks over; everyone had started packing up to get the move on.) Hey Crow man we are ready to keep going what about you?
Crow: (He looks up at Shado.) Okay Shado were coming, (He turns back to Josh and speaks in a voice that only Josh can hear.) Just think about the offer you can answer this mission. (He gets up and walks with Shado and Josh to join Ryuu)
Ryuu: According to Majiyo the palace isn’t too far from here it should only be an hour longer, we should come up with a plan of what to do before we get there.
Crow: (He and Shado look at each both having the same annoyed expression neither of them were make plans type of person, both of them were more of the go in guns a blazing person.) We don’t need no plan don’t you know the good guys always win in a western cowboy movie!
Josh: (A comically shocked look on his face.) What this isn’t a movie Crow people lives are in danger we need plans before we act!
Shado: Please plans are a waste of time we could spend hours right here making plans and when the time comes something happens and our plans are now practically useless its better to just go with the flow!
Ryuu: I don’t know how you damn mercenaries do things but this is still a soul society operation and in soul society its better to be prepared then to be lucky! I agree with the quincy we do this by the book!
Josh: What no I not going to agree with soul society I don’t care I’m switching sides I saw go with the flow!
Crow: Well now we can’t have an argument so buy up a couple more lines in this forum post so I’m changing sides as well I saw we make a plan! (Just as the four begin to start a comical argument a large gust of wind creates a large sand twister trapping all of them inside. The four of them turn to see a man dressed in a ragged torn cloak facing them.)

---Back in the Palace---
Dormirarbol: (Reaper energy was exploding out of his body, as Dormirabol went to stomp on his head again but just as his foot comes down Reaper grabs his foot and pushes him up causing Dormirarbol to lose his balance slightly. Reaper uses this opening to punch Dormirabol in the gut knocking him off his feet and a few feet into the air, Reaper follows this up by ramming Domirarbol into the ceiling. ) Don’t do this Reaper it will only be bad for you.
Reaper: (He begins to throw countless punches into Dormirarbol’s gut.) I told you I’m going to kill you and then I will be in charge of this waste land your time is UP! (He fires a point black cero at Dormirarbol the blast destroy the ceiling blowing though the floor above and continuing up 3 more floors. Reaper smiles in his triumph but his expression changes quickly to shock when the smoke of the blast clears and reveals Dormirarbol in one piece his arm appear to be the only thing slightly hurt as they are covered in burns and the forearms of his uniform are torn and singed, his arms are raised and cross in front of his face.) How are you still standing there you bastard! (He goes to throw a punch but it is caught by Dormirabol with one hand, Dormirarbol raises his other hand pointing all his fingers at Reaper he fires 5 cero filo from his fingers tips then starts wiggling his fingers slicing up Reaper all over the place. Blood spill from Reaper body as he falls down to the floor seemingly unconscious, Dormirarbol suddenly appears in front of Reaper and drops kicks into the floor.)
Dormirarbol: Stay down this time you idiot you are pissing me off! (He begins charging another 5 cero filo, he wanted to put Reaper down like a sick dog but he couldn’t their numbers were dwindling and he could use Reaper to fight against the mercenary.) I’ll let you walk away from this Reaper and forget about what you did as long as you say you quit! (He smiles slightly he know the espada would consider saying “I quit” as only the biggest disgrace and humility there is, Reaper slowly rose from the debris covered into cuts, bruises, bloods, and dirt. His smile quickly fades as he sees a grin on the face of Reaper was this idiot really considering continuing fighting despite the fact that he was extremely out matched here.) What are you smile about you fool, do you have a death wish or something!
Reaper: (He begins laughing hysterically and somewhat demonic causing Dormirarbol to become uneasy and a little concern.) Man I would of never thought such a lazy bastard like you would be so much fun to fight! God it’s a shame that I’m going to kill you now because you would be valuable in the Kingdom of Greed but that just it you have to die because you PISS ME OFF!! (He begins to fire off balas, but not just ordinary balas, these were pitch black and larger then the average bala and had quite a powerful punch behind them. Dormirarbol begins to dodge them his speed was the only thing saving him at the moment and even that was failing him there was just to many to dodge, he gets hit by one causing a large explosion the force of which causing the walls to crack. Dormirarbol gets hit by another and another he appears from the smoke of the blast his body covered in burns and some of his clothing singed and torn he looks for Reaper but can’t find him suddenly he receives a blow in the back of the head causing him to crash into the ground, Reaper vanishes and reappears standing over the body of the arrancar.) Sorry Dormir you lazy bastard but this is where we part ways. (He grabs Dormirarbol by his hair and smashes his face into the ground repeatedly he then tosses Dormirarbol into the wall behind them by swinging him by his hair.) Reap Segador de Muerte! (Dormirarbol goes to get up coughing up blood as he sees Reaper and everything go black, then he feels a pain go though his body, as the blackness fades he looks behind him to see Reaper now with horns and demonic wings a very ominous sight to those who are unfortunate enough to see it. He looks down in horror to see the blade of Reaper’s scythe plunged though his chest sticking out of the front as blood pours from this new wound but his look of horror slowly becomes a clam smile as Reaper now sees that Dormirarbol is holding the blade of the scythe between the palms of his hands.)
Dormirabol: Now you release your Ressucerion how pathetic, this may be enough to scare a low level hollow but not me I am the Espada of Sloth you are nothing to me I didn’t want to kill you but now that I see how strong you really are you are worthless to me. (He pulls the scythe deeper though his chest yanking it out of Reaper’s hands then he get up slowly to the horror of Reaper, points a finger at the espada and fires multiple cero filos though his body simply moving his finger a inch or so to pierce though a different spot. When he is done he has fired 100 cero filos though Reaper’s body but not one pierces though anything vital, Reaper falls to his hands and knees’ coughing up blood and in pure agony blood is dripping from all the newly made holes in his body.) There that should be enough to incapacitate you, (He kicks Reaper in the face sending him flying though several rooms.) now let me show you what a real release looks like, wither and die Arbol Seco de la Muerte. (The twigs on his head begin to grow and twist as his sword splits open and also twist around his body within minutes his body is inside what looks to be a withered, dead looking tree with skulls hanging off the branches. The skulls fall off the tree and form into soldiers, Reaper looks on at this in shock as he now sees at least 50 soldiers standing around a tree that is Dormirabol.)

I made the changes to my entry for the leader postition on page 125 of make your own character
over a year ago jstar18 said…
My story post will be up later tonight!
Sorry guys but my post will probably be up tomorrow morning, I need to wait for some info from some people.
Sorry this took so long but its done now.

- The Phoenix Rises Again -

Inside a room in Squad 4's barracks. Dori, Hidan and Kuesu are sitting at a table with their heads hanging down. Ariza is stand by a window watching the sun set.

Dori: So he really doesn't want our help?
Kuesu: That's what he said. And from the look in his eyes, he was dead serious.
Hidan: Well this sucks! What are we gonna do now?
Ariza: We wait!
Kuesu: Wait? For what?
Ariza: Miroku was just confused. He hasn't had the easiest life and its no surprise that he finally went over the edge after loosing Asoka! We need to be ready for him when he returns. (Asoka looks out the window and looks at a man who is standing on the wall next to the window.) Are you in to?
Sanji: My family put all there trust in Miroku, so I will too. Plus I want to make sure that bastard Rey dies. I'm in!
Ariza: Alright everyone, I'm not sure when Miroku will be back but will all need to be ready! Things have taken a turn for the worst with Rey making his moves so everyone needs to begin training to perfect their skills. Encase you don't know, Miroku will be a lot stronger when he returns, so we have to train or else we will just be a hindrance to him. Does everyone understand?
Everyone: OF COARSE!!!

Somewhere miles away from Soul Society, Miroku is standing in a dessert staring at an empty valley full of rocks. Miroku pulls a small black book out of his pocket and looks at it.

Miroku: This should be it. But where am I suppose to get in at.... (suddenly Miroku hears an electronic voice)
Security Voice: Bio-scan complete. Security door open! (A white light shines in the sand and a hole appears in the ground. Miroku jumps down the hole and lands inside a large elevator. The elevator begins to move down.) Welcome commander! Glad to see you finally made it here.
Miroku: So you know that I'm the new commander?
Security Voice: Yes, Sunny has uploaded the DNA of every person in thr group plus the DNA of those that he wanted to join as well. That is why I knew who you were. (The elevator stops and the doors begin to open.)
Miroku: But how did you know that I was the commander?
???: Oh, I put that in for you. (Miroku looks up at a man standing outside the elevator. Even though this man was relatively short compared to Miroku, he had a large appearance. He stood there with his chess out, shoulders wide and his chin turned slightly up. He has long black hair that is tied in a ponytail. He is wearing regular soul reaper clothing. The man seemed to have a tan complexion but for some reason the parts of his body that was in the shade of the room glowed.)
Miroku: Who are you?
???:........(the man was staring off somewhere and didn't hear Miroku)
Miroku: Hey! I asked you a question!
???: Oh my bad! What did you want to know?
Miroku: (a little annoyed) Who are you?
???: My name is Kane! I'm the....
Miroku: Last remanding general in the Rising Suns!
Kane: So I see that you got Sunny's message! I guess he was right.
Miroku: What do you mean?
Kane: Well I told him that it would be impossible for you to get the message, but I see that I was wrong. You look exactly like you father!
Miroku: (smiling) Thanks, I heard he was one of the best members in the Rising Suns.
Kane: NO! He was the best! And now it is up to his son to continue his legacy.
Miroku: Heh! Your right. That's why I'm getting the group back together. We've suffered some losses but now we must regroup.
Kane: So I'm guessing all that energy I felt coming from Soul Society was your group vs the captains?
Miroku: Yeah, I wasn't strong enough to beat Isao!
Kane: Yeah he's a tough one! Did you have your father's blade or Chaos at the time?
Miroku: So you know about that too?
Kane: Yeah, so which one was it?
Miroku: My father's.
Kane: Well then you need to forget about that fight then! You weren't at full strength then so the outcome was always in Isao's favor. You should be happy that you even reached a level near that man. Most soul reapers can only dream of the power you have.
Miroku: I guess your right, but there is one more thing I have to tell you.
Kane: What is it?
Miroku: Well its actually two things. I'll tell you when the whole group is together.
Kane: Okay, so I guess we're leaving to get them then?
Miroku: Yeah, I have a feeling that they are waiting for me.
Kane: Are they strong?
Miroku: Yeah, from the feeling I got when the came to get me out of Soul Society during the war, I would have to say that they all have achieved bankai!
Kane: Wow! When Sunny made this group, only him, your father, Maya and I had bankai!
Miroku: Oh yeah, what happened to Maya?
Kane: She was killed when that guy attacked her base. I still don't know who that man was or what he wants.
Miroku: Yeah that is one of the things we need to tell everyone about. Damn, I was hoping she was alive.
Kane: I didn't want to tell Sunny about her death because she was his youngest daughter. Its a shame how quickly that man wiped us out, and we still don't know anything about him.
Miroku: Yeah, the way Chaos talks about this guy has me concerned as well. We should probably get going.
Kane: Okay, come on Icharu! (suddenly a man appears beside Kane. He looks like a teenager. He has pale skin and his eyes are different colors, one is blue and the other is green. He has shoulder length hair that is dark turquoise. He is wearing regular soul reaper attire. The man looks up at Miroku.)
Icharu: (almost in a whisper) You seem strong.
Miroku: (looking down at him) I can say the same for you, I didn't even notice your presence. (looking at Kane) So is there anyone else coming?
Kane: Yes I sent him out to find you but he said the war made it a little difficult for him (A dark figure appears behind Miroku)
Miroku: Oh! You are the man that's been following me the whole time! Nice to finally see your face.
Bryce: You're not an easy man to follow but I knew you would come here after the war.
Miroku: So you must be a friend then?
Bryce: Yep!
Kane: Good, I was wondering if you were gonna make it here in time. As you can see Miroku, I have been gathering some strong and young talented people encase something ever happened to you.
Miroku: Well I'm glad you took precautions! Is there anyone else?
Kane: Yes but she is not here so we will need to make a quick stop before we get to your friends.
Miroku: Okay, just tell me wear to go. (just as they are about to leave, Miroku feels a strong presence at the entrance

At the Noble Kuchiki Household

Ariza is standing in the middle of a large field of grass. There are hundreds on swords all around her and she is hold a sword in each hand as she is breathing heavily. Dori, Hidan, Kuesu and Sanji are standing on a patio connected to the huge mansion watching her.

Ariza: (breathing head) Great, I finally perfected it! (The others walk up to her)
Dori: That was the first time I ever saw your bankai. That was amazing.
Ariza: Thanks, has everyone gone through the training?
Dori: Yep, we should all be good to go! (Ariza looks behind them as she sees three people walking up towards them.)
Ariza : So he's finally here. (Everyone turns around and sees Miroku, Kane, Bryce and Icharu walking towards them. and Miroku is carrying a huge box in his arms.)
Miroku: Glad to see you're all doing well. (Suddenly a small blur jumps from behind Miroku's back and lands on Ariza's shoulder. Ariza jumps back and looks towards the blur and sees a little girl staring at her in awe.)
Girl: Are all those swords yours?
Ariza: Yes, but who are you?
Girl: Oh sorry, my name is Yari! Sorry for jumping out like that.
Ariza: (thinking to herself) I couldn't even sense her until she touched me. And now that I can sense her, her spirit energy is amazing! She reminds me of when I first meet Miroku.
Miroku: See Yari, I told you to not jump out like that.
Yari: (shunpos onto Miroku's back and begins to pat him on the head) I'm sorry Mimi, it won't happen again!
Miroku: (annoyed) Please stop calling me Mimi!
Ariza: (snapping out of thought and looking at Miroku) So what are you gonna do Miroku?
Miroku: (Miroku drops the huge box on the ground and looks up at Ariza) We're gonna rise from the ashes, Starting right now! (Miroku opens the box and begins to pull out smaller boxes that have names on them. Miroku begins to throw them at everyone.) These are your new uniforms. You can customize them in whatever way you like as long as you don't mess with the new symbol on them. (Miroku opens his box and pulls out a sleeveless gray colored hoodie that has the red phoenix design on the back, the hoodie also has white pin-stripes that make a diagonal checker pattern all around the hoodie.) This phoenix is the new symbol of the Rising Suns. It represents our rebirth! Wear it proudly! Now everyone should get some rest. We'll be heading to Soul Society tomorrow!
Dori: Whats the occasion?
Miroku: We need to discuss a serious problem that is hiding in the shadows as well as this Rey problem. I want everyone up at noon. Understand?
Everyone: Of coarse!
Ariza: Everyone can stay here tonight, I have enough rooms for everyone!
Yari: (smiling and yelling) Yeah a sleepover!
Miroku: (Everyone begins to walk away into the house and before Kuesu walks in, she turns to look at Miroku and smiles. Miroku smiles back and Kuesu goes inside. Miroku looks up into the night sky and thinks to himself.) I hope we're ready! Rey has made his moves and Kuroheki is starting to leave the shadows! I hope we're all ready for this! Another war is coming!

Next time: A meeting after the war - Soul Society & The Rising Suns
man i hate waiting for the next post to come out. The suspence is killing me
Alright, so I've got ideas for a post, but it's in the works still, and likely will be until sometime tomorrow. This one's going to be another couple of background stories, possibly a bit on picking up the pieces.
Just to let everyone know. Bryce is not a cheerful person. He always looks like he is brooding and is very hostile. But always keeps calm. And don't put him attending the meeting. His past would not allow him.
I have made 2 new characters that i would like to be in this forum. They are on the bottom of page 125 on the make your own zanpakuto forum. Plz read and let me know what you think
I posted the mysterious figure character on page 126 of make your own zanpakuto
this is going to be part 2 this is taking longer then I thought I'm not sure how many more parts there will be I'm thinking 3

Part 2
---Back in the Desert with Ace of X---
Crow: (They were caught in a massive whirl wind of sand it was hard to see, hear, and talk he no longer could see his friends that were behind him the only thing he could see was the 3 people next to him Josh, Shado, and Ryuu and the mysterious person in front of them. He look around at other they had already drawn they weapons and were ready to strike if need be Crow had both his guns out and loaded ready to start shooting but there was a feeling in the bit of his stomach that told him this was a extremely powerful opponent.) Who they hell are you!
??? : There is no need to shout child we are all friends here! (The sand storm starts to die down revealing this figure entirely. He appears to be a very old arrancar wearing a torn and ragged cloak his mask appears to be a skull that he wears like a helmet he has messy white hair and a stubble beard of white. Crow gasp for a moment whoever this arrancar was he looked almost exactly like his grandfather, Alcide, but it couldn’t be the last time he saw his grandfather was in his inner world.)
Crow: Like hell we are friends who are you!? (He pulls back the hammers of the guns as his grip tighten around the gun he was aiming to kill, he heard the others run up behind him and saw that they drew their weapons. But even though this arrancar was out numbered he looks calm nothing seem to bother him.) Answer me who are you, what your name, what the hell do you want!
???: (the mysterious figure smiles slightly so this was the Gunslinger he didn’t seem tough but then again looks can be deceiving.) Calm down you damn whipper snapper you should be ashamed pulling a gun on an old man!
Crow: (He jump back startled only one person had called him whipper snapper and that was his grandfather he lowered his guns slowly as well as his head he did feel ashamed he didn’t know who this was whether he was friend or foe he just pulled his guns out ready to kill.) I’m sorry…
???: Sorry what the hell is wrong with child lowering your weapons I could be a enemy (He vanishes and reappears inches from Crow, who stares in shock unable to move, he takes out a staff with 2 bars coming off the top and from one bar there is an hourglass he taps Crow on the head then vanishes reappears where he was.) see just like that I could have killed you damn kids these days don’t know anything!
Crow: (He rubbed his head absent mindedly who ever this guy was he just moved so fast Crow didn’t even know what hit him and that tap was really hurts.) What the hell old man you told me to lower my guns so I did then you yell at me for doing it and hit me on the head what your problem!
???: How dare you yell at your elders you brat that disrespectful!
Josh: (He place a hand over Crow mouth to keep him from continuing this stupid argument, he suppose that he should have seen this happening it was just like Crow to let his guard down so easily.) Who are you sir, it appears to be an arrancar are you allied with the espada?
???: (He was still yelling at Crow for disrespecting his elders he turn to Josh, so this was the Arrow straight forward and to the point he seemed like he could be strong but he has not reached his true potential yet.) Yes I am an arrancar…
Majiyo: (She ran up from behind, and was looking berate was this suppose to be her replacement as the espada of lust some fricken old geezer there was no way she could stand for this.) Are you suppose to be my damn replacement how dare they replace me you damn old geezer!!
???: SHUT UP YOU DAMN WITCH YOUR SHEIRKING IS MAKING ME SICK!!!
Majiyo: WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST SAY YOU SON OF A…
Ryuu: (He raised his sword in front of Majiyo to quiet her as he keeps his eyes on this mysterious figure.) So you are an arrancar but are you with the espada?
???: (This was the Ice cool and calm yet very dangerous ashamed that he was always trying to reach the sun.) I wouldn’t be caught dead being allied with the espada they are nothing more then a bunch of spoiled brats they brag that they own things that they do not!
Majiyo: How dare you talk about the espada like that we own Hueco Mundo everything here is our domain you bastard!
???: You own nothing you shrieking witch you honestly believe that you own Hueco Mundo, Hueco Mundo belongs to no one time is the ruler of all in this realm including the espada because even kings will die and become the sand which will breed new life!
Majiyo: Espada can’t die will are the ruler how dare suggest such a….
Shado: Shut up will you, besides I believe that the Espada dump you so don’t defend them, so if you’re not with the espada then were you sent here by the Soul Society as help of some kind.
???: (So this was the Shadow, dark and always forcing his presence on everything but he is just a mere copy of those who that are idolize.) I rather be dead then allied with Soul Society they mere ants pretending to gods who enforce what they believe to be justice on the world they are no better than the espada!
Ryuu: How dare you we are nothing like the espada!
???: Oh really do you not claim ownership on something that you think is yours, do you not enforce a law that you believe to be justice you and the espada are mirrors images of each other just because you fight for different reasons does not mean anything!
Ryuu: But…We…(He couldn’t think of anything to say this mysterious figure had struck a nerve and he had a point what made shingami different from soul reapers they both killed to grow stronger.)
Crow: So if your not with Soul Society and your not with the Espada then who are you with?
???: I am on the side of life I just not to take part in your petty conflicts no matter what I am representation of time and the perception of time because in the end that is the only thing that matters in the world everything is under the law of time. I do not have a name nor if I did have one would it matter but for now you may call me Misteriosa Muerte and I am older then the very sands of Hueco Mundo.
Crow: So Misteriosa if you choice not to take part in conflicts then why show yourself now?
Misteriosa: (He smiled slightly the Gun, was beginning to show his true colors precise and calm but yet he is hinder but his own doubts and confusion he has stop walking forward.) Because the winds have changed and something the likes of which none of you have seen is coming the Sun has finally fallen and has been reborn as a Phoenix but a dark ruler plans on snuffing out the light with the help of Chaos that does not belong to him. (Everyone stared out him in confusion nothing he just said seem to make sense at all Suns, Phoenixes and Chaos why did it all mean did it mean anything.)
Crow: (He thought about what he Misteriosa just said at first to him it didn’t make sense but then he remember something Miroku was the leader of the Risings “Suns” and then he as thought about Miroku he remember what Ikumi said to him once.)

---Flash Back---
Crow: (He is 15 years old at Ikumi house him and Miroku just had a sparring match bit was the last one they would have before Miroku went off to the shingami academy Crow left to officially join Ace of X, Crow felt something come off of Miroku that he never felt before he went to tell Ikumi about it.) It was weird teacher there we were fighting in shikai and I was getting the better of him then I knocked him out and something happen to him because suddenly his aura changed it wasn’t the crimson that reaps life it was bright white light but it felt safe and good to be around him.
Ikumi: (She was smoking and paying close attention to everything Crow just said to her.) Crow listen to me very carefully I want you to say close to Miroku that kid is strong he has powers that most would kill to have one day. I could tell from the first time I met him that he was something special but at the same time if that kid ever want bad it would mean a lot of people would die that kid is chaos.
---End of Flashback---

Crow: What has happen to Miroku? (Everyone turn to Crow in shock and gasp, Crow had both his guns aimed and ready to shoot Misteriosa. If Miroku was dead then he didn’t know what to do Miroku was always someone that Crow thought couldn’t be killed and besides Miroku was his rival he can’t die yet they have a score to settle. He stared ferociously at Misteriosa who stood silent he know the arrancar heard him what didn’t he answer, he fired his right gun the bullet zipped past Misteriosa head blowing his hair.) Next time I won’t miss now tell me what happen to Miroku!
epic
Alright, so, I'm planning on writing quite a bit more about Boido after this, but this is all of the straight background I'll be offering on him for now. I've got some more that I'm working on for Brigitte and Yasashiku, but that'll be a while longer, possibly not even today. I know this isn't long, but I figured I might as well reveal something about the character that will become more important soon enough.

Boido sat looking at the wall in his room again. He had been there for several hours, though he never noticed the time. His fraccion had long since abandoned his room out of sheer boredom, though for once, he stared with purpose. He envisioned his plan playing out on that wall, the room shaking every so often from the force of the battle going on not too far away. Boido already knew the outcome. If he hadn’t, he would have interrupted long ago. He had long since decided that Dormirarbol’s life would be his and his alone to take, though what had been nothing more than rivalry had become a vendetta since his betrayal of Majiyo. He would pay for that.
As he sat there, his mind wandered in spite of itself. It wandered back to when they first met…

(The deserts of Hueco Mundo)

So hungry…
Boido strolled down a dune, a few arrancar following behind him, though they all kept their distance. They were afraid of him. Most hollow were. As one of only two hollow to refuse to join the Espada, most were wary of him. He had refused on that day because he felt that the Espada as they were had nothing to offer him. His opinion hadn’t changed.
No one could offer him anything he deemed beneficial. He had devoured so many hollow over the course of his evolution, but the emptiness within him seemed only to grow. Nothing could satiate him anymore. Few fights had even made him feel anything anymore. He found himself longing for the days of weakness, days when fighting for his life was all it took to make him feel fulfilled.
He sighed as they reached the bottom of the dune and stopped. The arrancar behind him were taken aback, each taking a half step backward. Boido allowed them to hang around him, though he didn’t understand why they continued to do so.
Boido: What do you want, Huabu?
A slender woman appeared from around a dune nearby. She walked with an odd swishing motion, perhaps as a result her own concept of balance at the given time. She wasn’t looking at him, she was staring at the moon, smiling at the perfect circle of white in the sky.
Huabu: I told them that I would only join if you were included.
Boido: “Them”? I already told the Espada what I’ll tell you: I take no interest in such worthless things as status, especially not with a group so worthless as them. Congratulations on your acceptance, though I would never have expected…
Huabu: Not them. Those fools didn’t even have the decency to request my presence. No, there are more important people to…
???: Enough, Huabu. He should require no more goading than to see myself.
A large man stepped out with a large spear in tow from behind another dune. Boido was unsurprised by Rey’s presence, the man could hardly hide that gigantic energy of his. So he had searched him out, then.
Boido: Rey, I have no interest in your little group either. We do not share each other’s concerns.
Rey smirked: Filling that void inside of you must be going well for you then?
Boido grimaced. Rey had been the other one to receive an invitation to the Espada. Boido had simply told them no and left. Rey had done nothing more than smile and stare #1 in the eyes until they left. The man was prideful and intensely strong, if nothing else.
???: Of course not! He’d rather wander through the desert endlessly, and see how that goes! I told you it was worthless to check, he’s not worth our time.
Boido was shocked. He hadn’t felt this one at all, but now that he knew where it was coming from, the power was immense. It felt nearly equivalent to his own. The one didn’t move at all, simply lying against a dune just out of sight.
Huabu shot him a look: I told you I would only join you if we balanced the team with him, Dormirarbol.
Dormirarbol: And I told you I didn’t care if you didn’t join. Neither of you are worth our time. We don’t need either of them to do what you’re planning.
Rey’s gaze became imperious: And I don’t need you for those goals either. I could walk in there right now and end their rule over this place, but what is rule without subordinates powerful enough to enforce it? I need every powerful arrancar in my entourage for that purpose.
Boido yawned: Yeah, you’re really convincing me to join you now. The prospect of becoming your vassal isn’t very intriguing.
He began walking back in the direction he had come. He really didn’t care where he was going anyway, he’d just picked a path for the day and began to follow it. As he ascended the dune, an explosion rocked the landscape. He crested the ridge, and looked out at Las Noches, which was up in fire from a huge explosion.
The emptiness inside of him suddenly began to fill as he sensed the powers of multiple people suddenly appear. Hueco Mundo had suddenly become so full again, those desolate sands full of all too familiar faces had gained color and life once more with the flames burning in the distance.
Huabu, Rey and Dormirarbol had already started moving in that direction, Rey espousing about how this was their great moment. Boido caught up to them quickly, and Dormirarbol turned to him a lazy look.
Dormirarbol: What, now you’re interested?
Boido: It seems the world has just offered up an opportunity for me to fill my void. I look forward to exploring that opportunity with you. Perhaps you can offer me something that my ceaseless wanderings have not.
Huabu appeared next to him, a smile on her face.
Huabu: Ah, balance to our group at long last! *whispered into his ear* And don’t fret. Dormirarbol is cocky, he’ll be easy pickings for you at some point.
Boido: *also in a whisper* I need no assurances from you.
They all kept walking behind Rey, who had raised his hands in the air as though wanting to grasp the very atmosphere of Hueco Mundo itself. Boido’s eyes shifted between the scene in front of them and Dormirarbol, who had a glint of anticipation in his own. Yes, Boido would see to it that this threat would be erased, but for now, he’d play the willing vassal of Rey’s ambitions. Perhaps they really could offer him something he could not find himself. Perhaps.
Awesome I been wondering what Boido plans were I can't wait for the fight bewteen sloth and glutonny but my question is why do they hate each other
That'll come up in the next bit I do on him, which will not be for another 1 or 2 rounds. There's a rivalry there that starts out at the point I'm talking about in this post, but the reason why he hates him is because of the loss of Majiyo. I'll be getting into why he's so close to her at that point, as well as info into why he let Chiyo survive their encounter.
Alright, part 2, hope you guys like it:

Yasashiku had gone far out into Rukongai, and was sitting on a ridge. The entire area was all too familiar to her. This is where she had spent most of her time practicing with Brigitte, though they rarely sparred. It was all about perfecting themselves separately. She sighed, thinking back to those bygone days, but started when she saw a shard sticking out of the ground. She picked it up and examined it, turning it over and over in her hands. It wasn’t necessary, she recognized it immediately.

(Years ago)

The ridge was cloaked in acrid smoke, a sure sign that Brigitte was at work. That woman was incapable of restraint when it came to perfecting her blade. She called out to her, not wanting to enter the smoke filled environment, and the pounding within stopped short. A young Brigitte walked out of the cloud covered in metallic powder, her blade in hand. She raised the goggles on her face, revealing the only bits of clear skin available, though those were quickly added to by rivulets caused by the tears falling from her eyes. Yasashiku was surprised, she had never seen her like this.
Yasashiku: What ha-?
Brigitte: They’ve stopped searching for him.
Yasashiku’s shock climbed: What are you-?
Brigitte: THEY CALLED OFF THE SEARCH! What are you DEAF?!
Yasashiku was taken aback by her sudden burst of anger. It was rare to see her so upset, though with this news she had every reason to be.
Yasashiku: I’m sure that’s a mistake, they would nev-
Brigitte: Of course they would! These people, they’re the same ones denying us graduation from the academy! None of them will acknowledge us just because we’re “unconventional”!
Yasashiku: You know that’s not the case! Several captains have lobbied for us, and even Captain Commander Mine has been supportive of our advancement.
Brigitte sniffed derisively: And yet somehow, we remain never-ending fixtures in our classes, learning the same worthless lessons day in day out. What reason does either of us have to stay here? They won’t let me graduate because my blade is self-forged, and they won’t let you because you refuse to play the role of a healer and sit idly by in war! Those fools would rather lose wars than accept people like us.
Yasashiku’s eyes became downcast. Brigitte had a point. She always had a point. Yasashiku had never wanted to be relegated to the tasks that Retsu had resigned herself to, and because of that she was seen as worthless. A non-fighting zanpakuto on the battlefield was as good as dead to them.
Nonetheless, she had always held out hope. Her caustic nature allowed her to appear unaffected by the constant rejection, but it was because of her own ambition to prove herself that that hope hadn’t been dashed long ago. Brigitte’s connection to Soul Society only went so far as the man she loved.
Yasashiku: If Oasis could hear you speak like this now, what would he say?
Brigitte: But that’s just it, Yasa, he isn’t here. Even his precious Soul Society has given up on him. I refuse to show the same callousness as them.
The smoke had cleared, and she shifted back to her anvil. She pounded away, sweat pouring down her forehead and mixing with the tears. The pounding was much fiercer than normal, and a shard of the blade sheared off and plunged to the ground. Yasashiku was aghast, Brigitte had never been so harsh on her blade before. Brigitte dropped her hammer and the sword slipped off the anvil and fell to the ground. She knelt down and laid her head and arms on the hot anvil, the flesh of her arms searing as she touched it.
Yasashiku grabbed her and threw her off the anvil. She picked her up from the ground and slapped her hard on her right cheek, the goggles coming free of her face and leaving a scattered mess of metallic powder, sweat and tears. She hung from Yasashiku’s hands, eyes blank in stunned silence for a few moments. Her demeanor changed as she looked into Yasashiku’s eyes with deadly seriousness.
Yasashiku: Don’t give up on your goals just because he’s gone! Don’t give up on him! And don’t you dare give up on yourself!
Brigitte: Myself? My goals? They were never here! I don’t need Soul Society to prove myself, and neither do you!
She pushed herself away from Yasashiku, gathering herself and pointing at her.
Brigitte: The only thing keeping either of us here was Oasis, and now that he’s gone, we should be too! For all we know, he’s waiting out there for us! The man is nothing if not amazing at concealing himself, all we need to do is go out there and-!
Yasashiku: What the hell are you thinking!? I’m not going to abandon everything based on your whims! There is no out there, he’s not waiting for you! If they can’t find him, he’s gone! Move on!
They stood silent for a full 20 seconds, simply staring at each other. Tears started in Brigitte’s eyes again.
Brigitte: So you would choose them over me…over him? Fine. I don’t need you. I’ve lived my life pursuing my goals by myself. I’ll find him, and we’ll create a life for ourselves with or without you!
She turned around, grabbed the blade and hammer in one hand and hefted the anvil in the other. Yasashiku moved to stop her, but stopped short as she jumped off the ridge. With tears in the corners of her eyes, she turned around and started walking back toward Soul Society.

(3 days later)

Two squads were set to the task of finding her. They had asked Yasashiku for all the information she had on Brigitte, but it was of little use. She was incredibly good at hiding her presence. Both squads had been incapable of finding her.
Renee strolled lazily down a dirt road in the human world. She had been following some obscure path for days, though it was practically dried up by now. The incapability of the squads to even locate this trail seemed ridiculous to her, though the person who had made it was certainly worthy of merit for how well they had tried to conceal it.
Renee suddenly stopped, tapping her left foot. She put her right index finger in her mouth, wetting it with saliva and then putting it up in the air as though testing the direction of the wind. She rapidly reached out with her left hand, grabbing hold of a bit of clothing that could not even be seen and pulling at it. Brigitte tumbled out of her hiding place, quickly rolling and unsheathing her sword to take on her foe.
Renee: No need to get defensive. You wouldn’t have seen me coming if I had wanted to attack you anyway.
Brigitte stayed in her defensive posture: Then why-?
Renee: I’m here to tell you to get the hell out of here. You keep hanging around Soul Society-defended locations like this one, and you’ll be caught in a matter of weeks.
Brigitte: And you’re not going to bring me in? Why?
Renee: It is neither my duty nor my pleasure to bring in rogue shinigami like yourself, but your case is exceptional on top of that.
Brigitte: What do you mean?
Renee averted her eyes, as though searching for the will to say what she had to. She swallowed before speaking.
Renee: He’s dead, Brigitte. He didn’t run away, he’s gone.
Brigitte merely stared, her eyes going wide.
Renee: I was in charge of the search. I can’t tell you how I know, but-!
Brigitte had her sword at Renee’s neck, and though she cut off her speech, Renee didn’t shift an inch.
Brigitte: Bullshit you’re just trying to-!
Renee: Trying to what? Get you to stop hanging around in dangerous areas? Following a man who no longer exists? What am I trying to get you to do?
Brigitte was dumbfounded. Her eyes darted back and forth as she searched for an answer to why this woman was here, what she was trying to accomplish.
Renee: Don’t think. Just go. Get the hell out of here, NOW!
Brigitte took a half step back, staring a few seconds into Renee’s eyes in shock of what was happening. All of this was a whirlwind to her, she had no idea who this woman was, let alone why she had come out to tell her this, to break her last remaining hope and perhaps save her life at the same time. She grimaced, turned around and vanished in a flash.
Renee stood there for a moment after she left, closing her eyes as she felt the breeze on her face.
Renee: Miroku, you can come out now.
Miroku suddenly appeared from a mass of bushes nearby. He had hidden himself less adeptly, though it was still something very few people could sense. He appeared unfazed by the fact that she had found him.
Miroku: I-
Renee: Never speak a word of this, to anyone. This never happened.
Miroku: I was just going to point out the beautiful flowers over there.
He said it slyly, hinting at his knowledge and understanding of her wishes.
Renee didn’t turn to look at them: Yes, they are beautiful indeed.p
I have another character i would like to submit to the forum. He is on page 126 of the make your own zanpakuto forum
So i was kind of wrong about how long my post is its actually going to be 4 not 3 parts I just realize how long this is (11 pages on word) I'm almost done with 3 and 4 shouldn't take me too long
Part 3
Misteriosa: (He took a deep breathe as he looks around everyone was paying the upmost attention him he suppose that now they must know or they would not go any further even though they had to after all they all had trials before them.) As you all know the member of the Rising Suns known as Asoka was captured by Soul Society and sentenced to execution, this was the catalyst to some horrible events the leader of the Suns Miroku unleashed a war upon Soul Society. (Everyone gasped and eyes widen they should have known this was going to happen but they all hoped it wouldn’t happen, Crow’s face was as white as a ghost.) The war was very brutal and the climax was a fight between Isao the captain commander of soul society and Miroku leader of the Rising Suns. ( Ryuu was shaking he couldn’t believe the war had come to that a fight between his leader and Miroku, Crow was also shaking.)
Crow: (His face was very pale and white and his hands were shaking it was taking all of his strength to hold his guns in his hands, Josh look over at Crow he was shocked to see someone who remained so calm all the time was now terrified.) I know that why I felt Miroku energy spike while I was fighting that Credo guy I tried to put it out of my head but I had a bad feeling about it.
Misteriosa: This war was a mere distraction for the plans of the King of the Espada Rey (Everyone look shocked a war between the Suns and Soul Society was terrible but they saw that coming but the fact that the leader of the Espada had become involved was not only shocking but troubling.) Rey sought a great power that was located somewhere inside soul society (Nobody was saying anything all this news was troubling, shocking, and disturbing al in one.)
Majiyo: (She couldn’t help but shake, whether it was true or not.) But…that…can’t…be true Rey would have told us about…this…wouldn’t he have…
Misteriosa: Please Witch Rey is the espada of pride he cares for no one but himself do you think he would share a power that rivals god with those he views as below him. (Majiyo was speechless she know Misteriosa was absolutely correct Rey was selfish he look down on the other espada there was no way he would tell them even if there was such a power.)
Ryuu: Rey got the power didn’t he that what we all felt a while ago there was so much power I don’t think there a thing alive that didn’t feel that
Misteriosa: Yes he did get what he desired.
Shado: But then why did we feel that same power just simply vanish like it never existed.
Misteriosa: That I do not know I do know that it won’t last for long.
Josh: What is this power what on earth could give anyone such power?
Misteriosa: I also do not know that, after the dust was clear and the fires ended there was many causalities on both sides more so on the side of the Rising Suns now everyone is at a cease fire as they prepare to rebuild, and prepare for an enemy that is growing stronger every day.
Crow: (He had finally to his knees dropping his guns as well; hot tears were starting in his eyes he didn’t know why he was crying or if he should be crying but he couldn’t help it all he could do were mumble to him self.) Damn it…I choice to come here when I was presented the opportunity (He was pounding his fists into the sandy ground) Damn it
Sephiria: (She runs up and tried to comforts her leader and friend.) Crow it not your fault nobody could have expected this and even if they did they didn’t want to attempt it we all made the decision to come here instead of go and fight with Miroku.
Saito: Yea boss man, don’t beat yourself up over this if any of us didn’t want to come we could have said so back in the world of the living.
Crow: (The tears were coming faster now, and there was nothing he could do about it.) Why did you tell us all that why did you appear in front of us what do you want?
Misteriosa: (He had not taken his eyes off of Crow and he had a stern and solemn look on his face.) Because you four (He points from Josh, Ryuu, Shado, and then finally Crow) I been watching you four well not exactly I have seen many possibilities and different outcomes in some cases none of you come in others only 3 there are many different possibilities but for the most part they involve you four.
Ryuu: I don’t understand why us why are we so important.
Misteriosa: I do not why you four are so special maybe it’s just a coincidence but I do know that currently you are the four I must battle and you four are at a moral cross roads that you need to overcome if you ever want to be ready for what awaits.
Shado: What the hell fight us what are you talking about!
Misteriosa: Like I said you four need to get though the cross roads that you are currently at and the only way to do that is to fight and defeat me if you do that then I will answer one question from each of you and I know all four of you have questions that you would like answer. (Shado, Ryuu, and Josh stared at the arrancar he was right they did have questions and needed answers but was fighting this guy really worth it after all they didn’t know if they could trust this guy this could all be a trap.)
Crow: (He was still on his knees the tears had slow down and as he spoke it was barely audible.) So if you say you been watching us and that there are many different scenarios does that mean that destiny brought us here, that fate is the reason for the war, that we had in choice in why we are here? (Suddenly they all felt a large amount of energy on them the pressure felt like it could crush them Leigh-Ann had fainted and Kimi was reduce to crying from it they all look at Misteriosa the energy was coming from him.)
Misteriosa: (His face was full of rage and anger it was like Crow had slapped him or disrespected him.) Fate…fate has nothing to do with it you damn punk (His anger was growing inside of him.) Fate is an old man way of warding off the fear of death, oh it is fate that I will die, and fate is a kind man way of explaining the evils that men can do, oh its fate that explains why that man killed that family! I have been alive for far too long to and seen things you can not even comprehend to believe in such things as destiny and fate men create their own paths and forged their own destiny! I know the most about you Crow Habaka I know your past, your present, your mind I know it all (Crow looked up shocked at the outrage and how the arrancar claimed to know him the most.) I know you feel like you failed everyone and I know how you have given into your grief and despair you have stop walking forward something that you value the most! To overcome this you have two choices Crow Hakaba one is stay still and wallow in your own despair and pity or you can get up and walk even though the path in front of you may be a river of blood you walk anyway and take your own destiny into your hands and forged it yourself either way you choice Crow Hakaba not destiny, not fate but you choice.
Crow: (His eyes widen in shock only one person has ever said that to him before and that person was his grandfather so long ago Crow mind flash back to when his grandfather first said that.)

---Flash back---
Crow: (He is 8 years old is his town with his parents, family and friends his grandfather, Alcide, was training and teaching him and they have taken a break even though his grandfather said he wanted to tell Crow something. They were now on top of his grandfather roof which was both his and Crow favorite spot they would lay up here and look at the sky maybe take a nap up here. Crow was laying down smiling he was looking up at the sky with out a care in the world Alcide was standing next to him also staring up at the skies and smiling.) Ah this is the life right old man no training, no lessons, no worries right?
Alcide: (He smiled down at his grandson, he could tell even though Crow was still young and haven’t even developed a zanpakuto yet he know that one day he would grow up to be a great man, he wasn’t captain commander material but differently a captain one day. His accuracy was beyond brilliant and he seemed to have a fascination with guns instead of swords which he thought would make Crow stand out one day. He would have love to agree with him that there was no worries but he know better there was something in the winds a change of sorts he could feel it something was coming that was going to change his life forever. But he couldn’t worry his grandson with such things besides if something were to happen he was sure that they could handle it.) Crow do you know why I love to look up at the skies?
Crow: (A little confuse about his grandfather question.) Nah old man why do you love looking up at the skies?
Alcide: (He hated when his grandson called him old, or old man, or even mention his age in fact he hated being old to being with it meant he couldn’t eat the things he use to, he couldn’t do the things he use to being old was like a disease to him.) What did I tell you about calling me old you damn bird brain?! (He knew that as much as he hated being old Crow hated being called bird brain, birdie, or anything like that.)
Crow: Don’t call me that OLD TIMER!! (He hated being called bird brain, birds were stupid creatures he love the name Crow but he hated the fact that crows were a bird he wasn’t named Crow after the bird he was named Crow because before he was born his mom had a dream about a graveyard and there was a crow sitting on a tombstone that had revolvers on the grave.)
Alcide: Don’t call me old you damn whipper snapper! (The two started laughing they loved their little arguments from time and time again.) I love looking up at the sky because I’m looking for god.
Crow: (Confused about what he meant he sat up holding himself up with his hands as he look at his grandfather.) Looking for god I don’t understand what you mean.
Alcide: (He smiles slightly and his ruffles Crow’s hair.) Well god lives in heaven right, (Crow nods slightly meaning yes.) Well if heaven is in the sky that has to mean god lives in the sky.
Crow: But why do you want to found god?
Alcide: So I can ask him stuff.
Crow: (It was a simple reply only a few words but he feels that there was more to it then just that answer.) Oh, pops do you think that god controls everything?
Alcide: (He looked down at his Crow he face was stern yet kind.) No Crow I don’t believe that at all listen to me very carefully this may be the must important lesson I’ll ever teach you. There is nothing in this world that controls your path though life the only person who can say what you are going to do is you, you must take destiny into your owns hands and make your paths in life. And listen to me Crow you must promise me that no matter what happens, no matter what pain you experience you will keep moving forward even if the path ahead of you is filled with heart ache you must keep moving and creating your own path because staying still means you given up and you are not someone who give up.
Crow: (He was smiling his grandfather had never said something so serious to him ever and even though at that moment Crow did not actually grasp those words at that moment he knew they had struck him.) I promise pops to always keep on moving no matter what.
Alcide: (He smiles again and ruffles Crow’s hair again even though he know Crow didn’t fully understand what he just said he know Crow would keep that promise to keep moving forward.) Good come on lets get back to training. (Even though he know the winds were changing and their lives would change forever and people would be hurt and suffer heart break especially Crow he know that Crow was strong and would be a great person one day not captain commander but greater.)
---End of Flash back---

Crow: (As he return to the present he felt the tears dry up, his strength was coming back, he grip both his guns in his hand as he slowly rose to his feet. He wasn’t sure what lay ahead of them it was probably more pain and agony he knew one thing as he thought to himself *I promise old man I going to keep on moving and forge my own destiny I’ll be damned if I stay still and give up because as you said I’m someone who never gives up*. As he remembers his grandfather and those times they shared together and realizes something this arrancar could be only one person his grandfather Alcide Hakaba.) Your right we need answers and if the only way we can do that is by defeating you then I guess so be it. (Josh, Ryuu, and Shado look at Crow as he rose fully and then turn back to Misteriosa as they too realize that the only way to get any further was to defeat this arrancar and get answers.)

Coming soon Part 4 Crow, Shado, Josh and Ryuu vs Misteriosa
Hey, when are we gonna vote for the leader cause I can't write part 2 of my post until I know who the leader is.
Oh right I forgot about the leader when are we going to vote
Btw I reposted Crow with his new ability that he will be getting very soon on page 126 of make your own zanpakuto
idk i really want to know who is though
does everyone get a vote, or just the people who submitted a character?
Everyone votes!
I vote for whitflame.
where are all the characters so i can see what im voting for?
I vote for white flame , Also thanks Flame I was going to do a thing about my charcters past and you helped me understand how to fit everything in so it's not a Jumble :P ;) , Also why did you guys kill reaper :'( he was cool
His creator is no longer with us, so we decided to kill him off, though he's not dead yet apparently.
I'LL TAKE OVER REAPER IF NO ONE ELSE MINDS
he is already dead wolf
Don't believe he's dead actually, but I'd recommend something else anyway. How about you go ahead and make your own arrancar to take his seat? If you like the idea behind him, take the things you like most and make them better (in all honesty, I believe there's a lot that can be improved upon).
No he is not dead he'll die soon though i already planned whats going to kill him and are we allowed to vote for ourselves
Well, lobos and whiteflame had amazing blades. I vote both. I'm very indesicive.
WOOOOO I shall make the new Espada of greed :)
So its 3 votes whiteflame. 2 votes lobos counting himself voteing for himself.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
Haha, i feel so unloved but oh well, my vote is for Lobos