Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM
save

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1672

over a year ago onix11 said…
I'll work on ten.
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Okay cool, that means all the seats are being worked on good!
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
allright, thats cool.

----------The fight continues----------

Ryuu: is that all you can do? You seemed a lot stronger last time.

Majiyo: is that so? Lets test that theory.

Ryuu and majiyo continue their fight of pins and ice.

Majiyo: this is taking to long. Seizonkimusume!

Ryuu: What the heck did you just do?

Majiyo: Unlike most arrancar my first resurrection is very weak. I had no choice but to learn how to perfect a second resurrection. (appears behind him and he blocks the pins that are fired, but 2 hit)

Ryuu: Crap, I didn’t want to do this but you leave me no choice. Tetsukooruenjouoozora!!( Armor turns green and he gains a helmet in the shape of a dragons head)
You will fall here, arrancar.

Majiyo: We will se-(coughs)What the heck!( she feels burning inside her and her bones break, and then they break again and she falls to the ground) What just happened?(her release breaks)

Ryuu: (reverting to normal) You lost. While you were talking I compressed some of my liquid-ice into a ball a millimeter across and sent it down your windpipe into your bloodstream. Then I broke a minor vein and covered your bones in the ice by uncompressing it slightly. I then created spikes with the ice and they broke your bones. Then to prevent it from burning anything vital and spreading, I took it out. It is quite possibly the simplest thing I can do and can rival my other bankai techniques. An effective way to take an enemy out quickly.

Majiyo: so why am I not dead?

Ryuu: your more useful alive. It is very hard to find a arrancar that is alive and caught, let alone an espada. I have to say though that you weren’t going full strength. (thinks: those pins have to be poisoned, cause I’m hurting more than I should be.)You are probably not the type to have high speed regeneration, either.

Kimi appears near him.

Kimi: captain, you got all the fun! All the ones I fought were boring!

Ryuu: (pulls an ice cream cone out of a field emergency kit and gives it to kimi.)

Kimi: Ice cream!!(licks cone)Captain, when are the reinforcements coming?

Ryuu: Their either here and hiding extremely well, or they are nearly here. Either way we should form the cloaks. I want to confront them, not them confront us. The cloaks invert reiatsu to be reflected at us and no where else, so they work better than cloaking it.(they form the cloaks, which are made of inverted reiatsu)

Majiyo: what about me?

Ryuu: we really don’t care, but we have to take you. Kimi, give me a rope! And a concealing cloak!
Lets go find those mercs.

Majiyo: You know, its rude to attack someone in the middle of explaining their moves. Especially if the speech includes 20 of the 25 minuets per episode. So are you happy? You just gave kids all over the world a 15 minute period of a blank screen.

Ryuu: what are you talking about?

Majiyo: I’m talking about selling the show, whose going to endorse a show that only has 10 minutes of run time!

Ryuu: at least its not like the sopranos where it just cuts to bl----------

End

ill grab 12 if its okay with you guys
last edited over a year ago
Guess it's my turn.
smile
TITLE: Suprise Attack

A large Gargantua opens in the seratai. hundreds of hollows come out of the gate, lead by 3 dozen Gillion.

Bryce: You know what to do right, arrancar Mill.

Mill: (An arrancar is seen as a turtle like humonid that is massive in size with a large turtle shell on his back. in one fin he wields a zanpakuto of great size.) Yeah I know. Create a large distraction so you can get in later. But why?

Bryce: I plan on meeting someone. I let you know of my plans later. Go.

Mill:Right(He jumps through the gate and it closes behind him.) It's been a while since I've had a crack at some soul reapers.

A large group of soul reapers are seen fighing of the hollows. A captain appears and draws his sword.

???: Report, what is happening.

Squad Ten Shinigami: They came out of no where Captain Biren.

Biren: Where are my Seated officcers at Rena.

Rena: They are fighting the Gillions that came through. We are holding them bak for...(A large blade runs her through. Shock fills her eyes. She is tossed away and then destroyed by a cero.

Biren: RENA!!!! Who are you arrancar?

Mill: I am Mill. I'm here to kill your kind. (He swings at Biren but the sword is quickly blocked.)

Biren: You shouldn't have picked a fight against a captain. (Biren shoves Mills blade upward and he then quickly deals a massive unch to his stomach. Mill goes flying but he quickly stops.) You're stronger than you look.

Mill: I was origanally a stage above a gillion. I gain control over it and became what I am through complete control. (Mill takes his blade and runs it through himself.)

Biren: What?

Mill: Drown Him, Aquarius(He grow smaller and more sleek. His shell devolops spikes and his fins grow bladed claws at the ends.) This is my final form. You like.

Biren: ("His power jumped greatly. I could fight him in my regular form but I don't want other people getting hurt.") Horrify, Nightmare. (Birens blade dissapates and a gauntlet forms on his right arm. a large curved blade forms at the end. Biren Breaths deeply and his eyes turn red.) I hope your ready.( he lunges at Mill and they lock claws and blades. With amazing speep they block and attack neither reciveing a blow. Biren shoves him off ith ease.)

Mill: I see what he said about you is true.

Biren: Who are you talking about?

Mill: It's no concern youll be dead soon.(Water forms on Mills claw blades and it begins to swirl) Hurricane Aquarius. (They launch off and strike Biren, who did not expect the atack.) Well it seems that did it. My one and only move killed a Captain. He will surely promote me now.

Biren:( A blade comes through Mills shell) What you got in speed you traded in defense. That felt like cutting butter. (Biren pulls the blade out and kicks Mill. He runs his hand over his blade and a dark flame goes over it.) Game over.(He launches the flames at Mill who it goes completley through.) You have been avenged. We shall miss you, 6th seat Rena Marima. (He shunpos off to fight the other hollows.)

Bryce: (Bryce is seen in a corner watching the attack.) My brother, you have now felt pain. time to go find the man who started the first attack. (He shunpos off.)

What do you guys think.
Nice onix! At first I thought you killed my Rena, but you didn't so everything is good.
surprise
Oh sorry about that. Forgot you had a character named Rena.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
pretty good, interesting blade for 10th captain lol
Is lobo's on. It's his turn.
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
actually... its zangetsus turn..
my bad. Your turn Zangetsus.
hey guys, is squad 12 captain taken? if not ill make one.
I don't beleive so.
smile
squad 12 captain is on pg 109 of make a zampakuto if the spot is open.
over a year ago zangetsu96 said…
sick
please go to the next one...i am not feeling very well today....when i'll feel better i will think of something(if it is ok)
Yeah its cool man, thanks for the heads up, its your turn Lobos!

Also, I posted the Squad 5 Captain on page 109 in make a zanpaktou. I also noticed that whiteflame posted Squad 4 Captain above mine, as tetsu said his Captain for Squad 12 is there too and onix posted the Squad 10 Captain on page 108. That leaves Squad 6 for whoever wants it.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Like the liberal use of the Boa Hancock character from One Piece (honestly, one of my favorites). Better make use of her demeanor as well, like the whole looking so far down on people that she's looking up.
I guess ill do squad 6,the captain is up on the make a zanpaktou one now
My bad I messed up my post!
Whiteflame - Squad 4
Me - Squad 5
Hadez - Squad 6
Onix - Squad 10
Tetsu - Squad 12
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
I probably won't be able to post today I'm working on it right now and its coming along slowly so I may have to post it tomorrow but I'll try as hard as possible
S'alright, there's a lot involved in these upcoming posts, so I'm taking my time writing out my bit anyway.
jstar, i have a question for the boa character about the abilities that petrify in a area. will the petrification work on an object that is behind another object?
If it is inside the blast radius, then yes.
Sorry it took so long to post. My professor gave me a ridiculous amount of homework today! This post is pretty long but hopefully good!

---------- Chaos In Soul Society ----------

-A few hours before the landing-

Isao is still standing in the Meeting Room when 5 soul reapers appear behind him. The appearance of the 5 goes in this order from left to right. To the far left is a some what short and slender man that has short brown hair. His eyes are yellow; he also has blue and yellow face paint that covers his entire face with a big grin, he is wearing a hat similar to Mayuri's. Next to him going to the right is a women of white skin and average height, and has shoulder length black hair. Next to her in the middle is a young looking women with a fair complexion, long black hair, a huge bust and long legs. She is also wearing gold earrings that are in the shape of coiled snakes. Beside her is a man with a slight tan and a cheerful smile on his face. And the last of the 5 is a very young looking man with green eyes and black hair. He seems to be bouncing up and down on his toes as he waits. As Isao turns to look at them the 5 soul reapers all kneel down in respect for Isao.

Isao: Thank you for your respect but its not needed; from this day forward, you will all be holding the title of Captain. (They all seem to be a bit surprised) Well.... Biren, Raito, Boa, Yasashiku, Kichigai! Do you accept? (Biren quickly jumps up as the others slowly get to their feet)
Biren: (yelling) Hell yeah, Captain!!!!!!!!
Kichigai: (annoyed) Ughh! will you keep it down you ignoramus. (looking at Isao) No disrespect intended Head Captain but how did he get chosen for this position?
Isao: Relax Kichigai, I've had my eye on all of you. And as you all know we have quite the situation ahead of us and I can't afford to leave any squad without a leader. You 5 are clearly the most suited for the job.
Yasashiku: (smiles) Well its about time!
Raito: (with the usual smile on his face) What a misfortune to hold this position in a time like this. Well who know, it should be fun! (Isao walks over to a wall and grabs 5 captain jackets that were hanging on a coat rack)
Isao: Biren, you will be in charge of Squad 10. (hands the captain jacket to Biren)
Biren: (jumping up and down) Yes! This is great!
Isao: Raito, You are in charge of Squad 6. (hands the captain jacket to Raito)
Raito: (thinking to himself) I wounder who I will get to fight during the war? Oh I can't wait!
Isao: Kichigai, you will head Squad 12. (hands the captain jacket to Kichigai)
Kichigai: Finally my science is acknowledged!
Isao: You will oversee Squad 4, Yasashiku. (Hands the captain jacket to her)
Yasashiku: I can finally run Squad 4 the proper way.
Isao: And you will be in charge of Squad 5 Boa! (Isao trys to hand her the jacket, but she won't take it)
Raito: What's wrong with you Boa?
Boa: (looks at Raito with a scolding glare) You should be wary of speaking my name so easily! (Raito just smiles and Kichigai begins to laugh)
Kichigai: Hahaha, it perplexes me how you can show such anger and still look so beautiful.
Boa: Flattery will get you no where Kichigai.
Kichigai: I didn't expect it to.
Isao: Alright everyone, I'm gonna need to speak to Boa alone. (The others leave and Isao shuts the door and looks back at Boa) Whats the problem?
Boa: You know what the problem is!
Isao: So what are you refusing to fight?
Boa: (crosses her arms) No that's not what I'm saying, its just hard to fight against someone that you considered your best friend.
Isao: Trust me, its not easy for me to fight this war either but the times have changed and Miroku is now our enemy.
Boa: I don't want to fight him, but I will if I have to. (Boa takes her Captains jacket and leaves)
Isao: (sighs) It seems like everyone is against the war.

-Back in Soul Society, inside the holding cells-
Deep down in the basement of the prison lays the waiting room. It is a large room at the end of a narrow hallway. A women is walking down the hall towards the waiting room. As she gets closer, there are two soul reapers guarding the entrance of the room. They are both body builder size and are holding large 2 meter swords. As she walks up to them, the men salute her!

Two Men: (saluting) Welcome, Captain Chevalier!
Renee: Good evening guys, I hope you don't mind my visit.
Two Men: Not at all.
Renee: Good. (The men open the heavy door that seals the entrance of the "waiting room" and Renee walks inside. As she clears the door entrance and walks deeper in the room, the door falls back down and slam shut. It is pitch black in the room but a light turns on right above the inmate, who is on her knees with chains holding her arms up above her head. She is also wearing a tan colored jump suit and is breathing heavily. It also looks like she has been crying) Asoka? (the women looks up at Renee)
Asoka: (breathing heavily) Wh.....who are you?
Renee: We never meet before, but my name is Renee, Captain of Squad 13.
Asoka: Oh.... so you're here.... to interrogate me too?
Renee: No, I just want to talk.
Asoka: (finally catching her breath) Well I'm sorry but I have nothing to say to you people.
Renee: (grabs Asoka's chin and lefts her head so that they are now looking eye to eye) I know you must hate us but please.... just talk to me.
Asoka: Fine, what do you want?
Renee: I see you've been crying, are you crying because of the execution? (Asoka pulls her head away from Renee's hand) I don't blame you for being upset about your execution.
Asoka: (annoyed) Shut-up! Only a weakling would cry about there own death! Everyone has to die at some point whether it be sooner or later, so there is no point in being upset about it.
Renee: (shocked) Then why are you crying?
Asoka: Because.... when I turned myself in, I did it to protect my friends. But now with the execution looming, my friends are gonna get hurt trying to rescue me. This isn't what I wanted! (Asoka begins to cry) Why the hell did you guys attack us anyway, and how the hell did you find our hideout....BOOM!!!!! (Asoka stops as she hears a loud crash) What was that?
Renee: (thinking to herself) Dammit! It must of started. (talking to Asoka) I'm sorry about all of this Asoka, but as a captain of Soul Society... I must follow orders! (Renee walks to the entrance and the door opens. Renee vanishes.)
Asoka: NO! Cai, you don't stand a chance!

-Present time-
Miroku and Chiyo are miles away from Soul Society, deep inside a forest walking in the direction towards Soul Society. Miroku appears to be thinking hard about something and Chiyo is behind him looking up in the sky.

Chiyo: That was weird! I've never seen anything like that in the spirit world, have you?
Miroku: No, I've never seen it before, but I have an idea about what it was. (thinking to himself) Why the hell is Cai here? Something serious is going on. We need to hurry! (Miroku summons a hell butterfly and sends it through a senkai gate)
Chiyo: What did you do that for?
Miroku: I think I just figured out where everyone else might be.

-In the middle of Soul Society-
Cai, Sanji and Vulknur are standing in the middle of the rubble from the building they crashed into.

Cai: You all know the plan right?
Sanji: Of course, we do.
Vulknur: We will do everything to get Asoka out of here, even if it cost us our lives!
Cai: Okay then. Sanji, you check the execution grounds in case Asoka has already been taken there. Vulknur, you go to the prison they might not of started the execution yet. Everyone be careful, we can not fail Asoka! Lets go! (Sanji and Vulknur begin running in different directions and Cai continues to stand in the rubble) I'm coming for you Isao. (As Cai stands there, hundreds of soul reapers gather around him and Cai smiles) Like sheep to the slaughter! Solidify, Nai Keeshou! (Cai pull out his sword and the blade is now covered in a thin layer of diamond crystals. The soul reapers waste no time and charge at Cai) I have no time for weaklings! (Cai's blade begins to glow and Cai swings the blade towards the army of soul reapers. Hundreds of dagger sized crystals fly out of the blade and hits a large number of soul reapers creating a path for Cai to move past them. The soul reaper that were not hurt looked shocked and decide to let him go through as they see that they are no match for him. Cai continues to run through Soul Society and begins to see Squad 1's barracks in the distance)
???: Hado 4 -Byakurai (Cai quickly stops just in time as a flash of white lightning narrowly misses his head. Cai looks up to the top of a huge tower that is just a few feet away from him. As he looks up, he sees a women with long black hair coming down in 2 braids to her knees wearing a captain's jacket)
Cai: Dammit, I might not make it to Isao if I have to deal with her!

-Back to Miroku and Chiyo-
Miroku is waiting for the return of his hell butterfly.

Chiyo: So you think Titus and Hideaki went to Cai because they thought we were there?
Miroku: Exactly. (A senkai gate opens next to Chiyo and two figures are walking out towards them) Ah, good to see you two up and ready to go! Um.... where is Asoka?
Hideaki: (shocked) Oh so you don't know about everything that happened then. (Miroku now has a serious face) Come on, I'll tell you on the way but we will need to hurry!

-Back to Soul Society-
Vulknur is running like a mad man through Soul Society. Every soul reaper that tries to stop him just get tossed like a rag doll and building after building falls over as Vulknur runs through them like tissue paper.

Vulknur: Dammit, that's the 9th building and still no sign of Asoka. Where the hell are they hiding her? (Vulknur stops as he feels a much stronger spiritual pressure compared to the other weaklings who tried to stop him)
???: Man this makes me look bad! I just became the 6th squad captain and my squad has been beaten down like this. You must be quite strong intruder.
Vulknur: (Vulknur turns around and see a man wearing a captain's jacket who also has quite a cheerful smile on his face) And you are?
???: Oh that's right sorry, my name is Raito and I'm the Captain of Squad 6.
Vulknur: Well I'm also sorry Raito because I don't have the time to mess with you. I'm busy!
Raito: Oh I understand your situation but you must understand mine. I can't let you pass without a fight and seeing how you took my squad down by yourself, I must say I'm look forward to it.
Vulknur: (smiles) Well I guess I have no choice! (Vulknur pulls his hammer from its strap on his back)
Raito: (Pulls out his sword) Oh this is gonna be fun!

-To Sanji-
Sanji is sitting on top of a tower looking down on Soul Society.

Sanji: Where the hell could they be holding you Asoka?
???: My my my! The three of you seem to all be strong. Makes me wonder how people not trained in the academy can grow to be as powerful as you.
Sanji: (turns and sees a man with blue and yellow face paint covering his entire face) Hmm, your quite the looker now aren't you. (the man shunpos close to Sanji and gets in his face) Hey chill out man, I don't want you getting that paint on my outfit. (Sanji shunpos away) I got to keep the white clean for the ladies! Anyways my name is Sanji, so whats yours?
???: Why do you want to know?
Sanji: Well according to that jacket of yours, you must be a captain so that means that you can't let me go any farther into Soul Society.
???: Oh smart man I see. My name is Kichigai, and I'm the captain of squad 12.
Sanji: (gets up and pulls out his blade) Nice to meet you Squad 12 Captain.
Kichigai: I wish I could say the same but fighting you will not enhance any of my research. Oh well I guess I have no choice.

-To Miroku's group-
Miroku now has an emotionless look on his face.

Miroku: Does everyone understand the plan?
The others: Yes.
Miroku: Good now go! (Titus and Hideaki vanish leaving Miroku and Chiyo who have now reached the front gate) Hmm, a gatekeeper!? (Standing at the front gate is Ganju who is an abnormally large man standing 15 feet tall)
Ganju: I've been expecting you Miroku.
Miroku: (with an emotionless look) Get out of my way!
Ganju: Like hell I would, prepare to die! (Ganju charges Miroku and Chiyo)
Miroku: I have no time to deal with the likes of you. (Miroku lifts his right hand and points it towards Ganju) Hado 90 - Kurohitsugi (A box of black energy forms around Ganju, who is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears," lacerating him from head to toe. The energy fades away and Ganju falls back crashing into the gate doors opening them up) Lets go Chiyo!
Chiyo: (thinking to herself) I've never seen him like this, I guess he won't be holding back anymore. (speaking to Miroku) Okay. (As Miroku and Chiyo shunpo into Soul Society, Miroku suddenly pushes Chiyo away and ducks out of the way of a punch from Zane. Zane's fist hits a nearby building forcing it to explode.)
Zane: Its been a long time, Miroku!
Miroku: Yeah, I know. So how is Rena doing?
Zane: Heh, don't worry about her, she's fine. Now how long has it been since we last spared.
Miroku: (smiling) Sorry but I forced myself to forget everything about this dreadful place so I can't answer that!
Zane: (annoyed) Really, well then allow me to show you why I always won. (Zane charges at Miroku and right before he strikes, a blade appears at the side of his face getting closer as he moves towards Miroku. Zane quickly jumps back and a small cut appears on the side of his cheek) I almost didn't notice that, Chiyo!
Chiyo: Oh so you do know me!
Zane: Of coarse! I know everyone of the former Squad 2 Captains. The odd thing about it is that you are suppose to be dead. Care to explain?
Chiyo: I have nothing to say to you Squad 2 Captain. (Now looking at Miroku) You go on ahead, I'll handle him.
Miroku: Don't take him lightly, Zane's abilities are deadly. If he gets a clean hit on you, its over!
Chiyo: Don't worry about me, just hurry up and get to Asoka. (Miroku begins to run and Zane shunpos towards him. Chiyo quickly meets him before he can get near Miroku) You must not of heard me earlier, but your fight is with me.
Zane: Well then, I'll show you why Squad 2 has be upgraded with me as the captain.

-In the Sewer System-
Titus and Hideaki have gotten into Soul Society through the sewers and are heading in the direction that Miroku said the prison will be.

Hideaki: It smells awful down here.
Titus: Yeah but its no time to think about the smell. We owe Asoka our lives.
Hideaki: I know, we'll save her

-Near the Waiting Room-
4 people are now walking to the room where Asoka is.

Dawn: Sounds like the war has began.
Rena: Yeah I guess so.
Akihiko: This just isn't right, do we have to do this!
Kouji: Quit talking like that lieutenant, you're not here to think! Just follow orders! (The four are now at the door to Asoka's cell) Open the door! (the two guards open the door and Kouji walks in) Are you ready girl! (Asoka looks up at Kouji)
Asoka: Is it time already? (smiling) Damn and I was starting to like this place.
Kouji: Hahaha, joking to relieve your mind of the execution huh? Your a tough one, I'll give you that. (Kouji loosens the chains holding her arms to the walls and places a pair of handcuffs on her wrist) Walk! (Asoka begins to walk with Kouji behind her. Rena, Dawn and Akihiko are in front of her.)

-Back to Miroku-
Miroku is running deeper into Soul Society heading towards Isao's Office.

Miroku: (noticing the fights) Damn this is crazy! I wonder who is gonna try and stop me? (Miroku feels a strong spiritual pressure) Who the hell is that, I don't recognize it at all, but for some reason it seems familiar.
???: Its been a long time hasn't it?
Miroku: (thinking to himself) That voice, it sounds older but it is definitely her. (Miroku turns around and sees Boa standing in front of him) Wanda?
Boa: Its been a long time since someone his called me that.

Fights spring up everywhere and Miroku knows Boa? Asoka is being moved to the execution ground! Will anyone make it in time?

END!

Hope you guys enjoy this!

That was badass dude. Great fight setups, looking forward to writing out some of these battles.
It's cool. Like how you put my guy like an energy nut. I made him like that for comic relief. Of course when he's in battle his mood changes drastically.
Alright, took a little while to write, but enjoyed doing it. Always love when fights break out like this, really makes things interesting.

(Middle of Soul Society)

Cai: Who the hell are you?
???: My name is Renee Chevalier, and you wont be getting past me.
Cai: Heh, and I suppose you think you’re strong enough to stop me?
Renee: I’m certainly capable enough to know that I have a pretty good chance against someone who chooses to wear such tacky sunglasses.
Cai grimaced: Funny. Now let’s see if you can do more than talk. Sobou Danmaku!
A barrage of crystals was launched at Renee. She drew her blade, and merely placed it in front of her. When the crystals reached her, they suddenly seemed to slow down immensely, and with a swipe of her blade she threw them to the ground. Cai was perplexed, but stayed calm, using his immense speed to shunpo to her location. He swiped down with his blade, hitting nothing but air as Renee appeared behind him. He swung around behind him, only to feel his own sword slow down as he tried to push it toward her. One of Renee’s hands was on her blade, the other was outstretched toward him.
Renee: Hadō #33: Sōkatsui
Cai smirked as blue light flashed past his head, going into a crouch and rising with a upward swipe of his blade. Renee’s eyes widened in surprise as she tried to move backward, only to take a cut to the right shoulder in the process. She looked down to the wound, noting a crystalline structure forming in it.
Cai: Let’s see you deal with that. I’m more than strong enough to make that take off your entire arm.
Renee sighed, placing a hand over the wound. Cai’s smile vanished as he felt her energy level surge upward, watching as the crystals dissipated from the wound as fast as they had come.
Renee: Do you know what my former position was? I was the captain of the Kido Corps. If you want to match power levels, you’ll be sorely disappointed.
Cai: Interesting. For someone so powerful, you’ve been taking it awfully easy on me.
Renee: Easy on you? You’ve given me all the time I need.
Cai: For wha…?!
Renee appeared right in front of him, pressing her blade forward the friction of it stopped its forward movement almost completely, and Cai looked confused. Confusion turned to shock as red lights started pouring out of the holes in the blade and the aura around it vanished; he had barely enough time to call out “Keeshou Shi-Rudo” before they hit him. A solid shield of crystal had blocked the blasts.
Renee: Oh? Seems you come prepared.
Cai: What the hell was that?
Renee: It’s true that I cannot attack you directly with the blade as long as this field is active, but it comes with offensive advantages as well. I merely created multiple Hadō in the blade, and the friction ensured that they didn’t move for a certain period. You may have recognized that as Shakkahō.
Cai: Damn, that’s dangerous.
Renee: You don’t know the half of it.
She appeared beside him, striking out with her blade. He moved to block with the shield again, only to have her appear behind him and strike him in the back. He swept around with his right leg, but she jumped up and slashed his left arm and the right side of his neck. A thrust with his blade sent her backward. He quickly felt around to the sites of the strikes, confused at the lack of blood, and instead feeling small electric charges.
Cai: What…is this?
Renee: You don’t have time…to be asking such questions…
Renee rushed at him head on. Cai was confused by her tactics, but easily parried a number of sword strikes that forced him back. She quickly changed tactics again, using shunpo to get behind him, pushing him back the other way. One of the strikes landed on the hand guard, and he felt a tremendous increase in heat coming off of it. He barely had time to question it before he felt an explosion rock his left arm and back. He felt blood pour down both as it launched him straight into Renee, who stood poised to strike the final blow. A barrage of crystals forced her backward as he landed, breathing heavily from the exertion and pain. Renee wasn’t about to let him rest.
Renee: Tenran!
A tornado struck him, picking him up and forcing him to drop his shield and sword. She raised her other hand, poised to make another strike.
Renee: Raikōhō!
A blast of yellow lightning shot out of her hand straight toward him.
Cai: Tch! Bankai! Keeshou Mira-Seken!
A mirror suddenly appeared in front of him, absorbing the entirety of the blast. Renee’s grip on her sword tightened. Cai’s blade had vanished into the ground as soon as it struck the ground, and he gritted his teeth in determination. A dome of crystal formed around them as he landed, though Renee’s gaze remained steady on him.
Cai: It’s about time I started getting serious.

(Elsewhere in Soul Society)

Chiyo: If you know me so well, then you can provide me with the answers I seek.
Zane: Answers? You’ve invaded Soul Society; you’ll get no answers from me. I respect what you did before, but your choices and your actions are no longer worthy of respect.
Chiyo: You’ll talk. Portend, Unmei!
Her blade turned into the shape of a giant sewing needle, and 3 figures appeared. The first, Atropos, had shoulder length blonde hair and was clothed in red armor the color of dried blood, leaning against a large serrated blade. She was attached to tremendous chains that seemed to be attached to nothing. Another, Clotho, appeared with short brown hair a long purple jacket and a short skirt, with strings attached to her fingers. The strings of each hand was attached to five points on Chiyo and Lachesis. Neither had eyes, and instead had empty sockets with blood dripping out. The last, Lachesis, had knee length black hair that split into 4 groups of strands, and her eyes glowed red. This last one was covered in red bands of leather, with thigh high boots and gauntlets covering both arms, each ending in a 3 inch blade. 2 sets of ethereal eyes floated around her.
Zane: Looks impressive. Mine isn’t quite so flashy, though you’ll see that it doesn’t lack where it counts.
Zane removed his hands from his pockets, revealing black gloves with blue patterns on them. He slammed them to the ground, and immediately 4 large rocks rose from the ground, changing form into giant sharpened arrowheads.
With a wave of his hand, he launched them at incredible speeds toward his opponents. Lachesis’s eyes flashed a moment before he did, and Clotho’s fingers twitched, causing Lachesis and Chiyo to move at incredible speeds away from the strikes. Atropos threw her blade at the one heading for Clotho, shattering it, and then proceeded to grab and stop the one coming at her with her bare hands.
Zane: Oh? Seems you certainly deserved the title of captain, but this is not the zanpakuto I remember you having.
Chiyo: That is none of your concern.
Atropos suddenly threw her blade directly at Zane. Zane clapped his hands, sending out an explosion that met the oncoming blade. His eyes widened slightly as the blade continued, only slightly deviated from its path, to land next to him. It then proceeded to return to the wielder.
Zane thinks to himself: Amazing, that one must be the strength of their group, though how can she see without eyes? It must have something to do with that one in the red, but I’ll have to test it first.
Zane suddenly began to move down into the ground as though he was without substance. Chiyo looked around, carefully examining the surroundings to find him. Lachesis’s eyes once again flashed, and she quickly moved to dodge a sword thrust that came from the ground itself. She suddenly heard a clap, and the ground around her exploded, and though she received little harm, the dust from it was obscuring her vision.
Chiyo thinks: Damn, he already figured it out?
Zane came up from the ground, appearing to the side of Atropos. She quickly moved to block him after sensing his presence, but her blade was parried and flung aside. Zane suddenly clapped directly in front of her, causing a huge explosion.
Zane: Simple enough…!?
A hand reached out of the explosion, grasping his right arm hard as she brought the other around to punch him in the right cheek. Zane went reeling into the wall of the nearest building. Atropos stood out of the explosion, the right half of her face terribly burnt and the shoulder of her armor completely destroyed, leaving another burn on the skin underneath. She immediately summoned her blade back to her. Lachesis had moved out of the cloud of dust, and now could see.
Zane stood up out of the rubble, blood running from his mouth and a huge bruise on the cheek that got hit.
Zane thinks: She hits like a train wreck. I can’t take many of those, but it doesn’t look like she can move much. I’ll have to focus on the other two.
He clapped his hands, focusing more effort on a larger blast, this one headed for Clotho. Lachesis’s eyes flashed again, and Clotho used the strands to pull Chiyo over in front of her.
Chiyo: Sōkatsui!
A tremendous crash was heard as blue flame met explosive shockwave. The sound was so loud and the light from the attack so intense that Chiyo and her summons did not see that Zane had appeared behind them, nor hear the three claps from behind them. Lachesis’s eyes flashed, and Clotho quickly launched both Lachesis and Chiyo into the air. Atropos put her blade in front of her and hunkered down as one of the shockwaves hit her. Clotho was engulfed in an explosion, and the wires that had been attached to her hands went limp. Atropos stood with just a few more scratches, but Clotho was on the ground.
Zane: One down, three to go.
Chiyo: Looks like you really are too powerful to take lightly. I haven’t done this in a while, but it looks like I’ll need it to defeat you. Bankai! Unmei no Megami!
The area that the four of them occupied suddenly became a swirl of blackness. It vanished quickly, replaced by the figure of a tall, floating woman. She was clothed in a black dress that seemed to be cut to ribbons all over with bits of bone attached that looked like jewelry, and her skin was eerily and pristinely white. Wings of bone extended from her shoulders, and her raven black hair splayed out behind her head. A golden sword floated just out of reach from her hand, 5 feet in length, and a tremendously long chain stretched out around her.
Zane: Impressive! We’ll see if it can stand up to this.
He clapped his hands 5 times in succession, sending multiple shockwaves at her. The chain wrapped around her of its own accord, forming a protective barrier that the shockwaves couldn’t penetrate. Zane moved to clap again, only to be surrounded by another part of the chain, which proceeded to bind him. He gasped in pain as it tightened around him.
Zane only barely managed to get out the words: Bankai! Jishin Tentei!
The moment he did, Jishin Ochi activated, and the chains were forced back by the seismic pressure. Chiyo’s eyes narrowed as she looked at him, blue colored cracks forming along his entire body. His gloves seemed to sink into his very flesh.
Chiyo grabbed hold of her blade, and rushed toward him, not allowing the sudden pounding of pressure on her stop her momentum. She struck out with her blade, her vision becoming blurred by the seismic waves.

(Back at Isao’s office)

Isao narrowed his eyes and clasped his hands on the desk. Satoshi could tell that he was nervous about the fight going on outside, but they both knew that his place was here as the last line of defense.
Isao: I’m listening.
Satoshi picked his words carefully, knowing full well that Isao was a difficult one to budge.
Satoshi: You’ve been like a father to me for so long, Isao. It is because of you that I’ve become the person I am today, partly because of my unquestioning faith in your actions and decisions. Now, I find that I can’t stay silent.
Isao: I know what I’m doing Satoshi. The Rising Suns crossed a line, we couldn’t let them run rampant forever.
Satoshi: Bullshit.
Isao looked shocked by the exclamation, but not as shocked as Satoshi felt to hear it come out of his own mouth. He poised himself to continue.
Satoshi: You know just as well as I do that the Rising Suns were no threat beyond being what another Soul Society. Miroku was not foolish enough…
Isao interrupted: This was the best decision, Satoshi. He opened a garganta. He is obviously working with…
It was Satoshi’s turn to interrupt: You know that can’t be true. Miroku would never do something so awful.
A frown appeared on Isao’s face: I did what is best for…
Satoshi interrupted again: No, you didn’t. You did what you thought was best. It’s like you have tunnel vision. What happened to that man who led the 11th division, the man I used to know?
Isao’s frown deepened: He died a long time ago. The death of others killed that man. You wouldn’t understand.
Satoshi suddenly looked furious: Don’t treat me like a child, Isao! I’ve felt loss the same as you!
Isao stood bolt upright, looking him straight in the eyes: Yes, how horrible for you to lose someone like that! That lack of control must have felt utterly frightening, didn’t it?
Satoshi’s eyes opened wide as he remembered the scene of Rose’s bloody corpse, his vision stained red. He shook his head, focusing on the image of Rozu in his head. He glared back at Isao.
Isao: You would ask me to reduce my control, to not continue to direct the path of my blade, of Soul Society, in the direction I know to be right?
Satoshi: How many people have to die before you realize that it’s the wrong direction!?
Isao reached out, grabbing Satoshi’s robe and drawing him up against the desk: Every action that has any meaning involves loss! Ideals like yours have no place in this world of constant fighting!
Satoshi’s voice softened, something suddenly dawning on him.
Satoshi: I was wrong. You’re not looking down a single path; you’re only looking at the end. I may be an idealist, Isao, but when did you lose sight of the road? When did it become OK for you to walk over the bodies of your dead allies to get to the safety you want so badly for all of us?
Isao released him, sinking back into his chair with a sorrowful look on his face.
Isao: What would you have me do? Defy the orders of Central 46, lose my seat as Captain Commander and lose any ability to defend this place? I promised Mine long ago that that would be my priority, that that would be the path I would stick to, no matter the cost.
Satoshi: Cracking the foundations of Seireitei won’t save it.
Isao: I must be solid in the face of every threat to this place…(his hand started shaking, and he quickly put it in the folds of his robe)…that determination is all that will keep any of us alive.
Satoshi leaned far over the table, looking into Isao’s downcast eyes. The stern look in his eyes spoke the words as loudly as his mouth.
Satoshi: If this path is so difficult to follow, then find determination elsewhere! You never have just one choice; you can either choose to follow the path or fight against it. You’ve never let anything stop you before, why are you letting this push you back?
Isao looked startled for a moment, as though the words had reminded him of words long past. He shook his head slightly, clenched his other hand into a fist, and looked up into Satoshi’s eyes, an iron casting to his eyes.
Isao: It’s far too late to fight it.
A sudden and tremendous explosion caused them both to draw their swords. Satoshi couldn’t help thinking that this all could have been avoided so very easily, though he stood there by Isao’s side, as he always had, waiting for whatever approached as the explosions got closer.
That was great whiteflame! This war is getting intense!
This is going to return to the present storyline I’ll return to the flashback arc soon

---Stand-off at a Crossroads---
Ryuu and Kimi were trudging though the desert of Hueco Mundo looking for the mercenaries who were to join them. They were pulling along a very reluctant and upset Majiyo, who was complaining, screaming, crying, kicking, etc the entire time. Kimi was munching on her ice cream slowly so that she didn’t finish to quick because she know that this was the only one for a while, also she was constantly bugging Ryuu with her childish behavior complaining about too much walking, and other things that would bother a child. Ryuu who was trying to tone both Majiyo and Kimi complaining out was thinking and being very cautious, he was worried that had not sense the mercenaries at all, he didn’t know if the mercenaries could be trusted from what he heard from Isao he must keep an eye on them because even though Isao was wise for his age he still wasn’t sure where these rogues loyalty lay.

Kimi: (in the background Majiyo is screaming and complaining): I’m bored, I’m hot, I’m tired, I got to go potty, my feet hurt, are we there yet are we there yet!
Majiyo: (in the background Kimi is complaining) LET ME GO YOU DAMN SHINGAMI!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!!! I GOT TO PEE PLEASE UNTIE ME!!!!!
Ryuu: (trying to think with both Majiyo and Kimi complaining) Damn where is our so called reinforcements, we can’t keep walking like this but we can’t stop we will be sitting ducks (looses concentration because of the constant complain) WILL YOU BE PLEASE SHUT UP!!! (Both Majiyo and Kimi look at him then begin complaining even louder, Ryuu simply rubs his face as he thinks they probably know exactly where we are with all this noise. Ryuu is so wrapped up in his thoughts and dealing with Majiyo and Kimi he doesn’t notice the feathers that are floating though the area)

---OFF IN THE DISTANCE SOMEWHERE---
Roy has a round silvery blue eye piece over his right eye and is staring in the direction of Ryuu and the other two, Crow is standing next to him and Shado is on the other side of Roy.
Roy: There appears to be 3 of them, 1 captain and a young shingami, they are dragging a tied up woman behind them I don’t know what she is whether it be shingami or something else. They are 1.5 miles from our current location sir.
Crow: (looking into the distance as if he can see what Roy is seeing) Good job Roy, so Shado what is our plan you are the sheath master, tactician, black ops guy here.
Shado: (smiling) So that why you brought me here?
Crow: (laughs a little) Yeah and for other things
Shado: Well going for a charge like attack wouldn’t do anybody anything good we don’t want to cause a fight so I say….. (The 3 of them form a plan)

---BACK TO RYUU---
They had stop walking for second to eat and rest their feet, but this was short lived because of Ryuu worry of being ambush, this did not make Kimi happy at all.
Kimi: But captain why can’t we rest a longer we been walking for ever!
Ryuu: How many times do I have to tell you, this place is crawling with hollows of all strengths and sizes we could be ambush at any minute and I’m way to tired after my last fight to deal with anything right now (Majiyo gave a snort because she know this was a obvious lie, but was else was he suppose to tell Kimi that he was afraid that their so called allies may ambush and attack them)

---Hidden nearby----
Roy: (whispering into headset) Sir there will be approaching spot X in a few minutes
Crow: (hidden and whispering as well) Good all is going according to plan get ready

Majiyo: WHEN REY HERE ABOUT THIS YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!!!!!!
Ryuu: (looking back at Majiyo) Who is Rey your leader, a friend, a lover? (in seconds many things happen at once, several figures rose from the sand around them Ryuu couldn’t see them let alone sense them. Then the figures remove something from them and revealed themselves, there was a lot of them 6 in a circle around them and 6 others spread out around the circle. The one directly Ryuu was the first to speak)
Crow: (He has both his guns drawn and both are aimed directly at the back of Ryuu head) Freeze partner, you go for that sword and you are dead
Ryuu: Ok we don’t want any trouble who are….(he stops mid sentence by the sound of the stranger behind him pulling the hammer of a gun back and then suddenly he realized what going on he walked right into a ambush by the Ace of X mercenaries)
Crow: I’m the only one asking the questions here partner, are you a shingami?
Ryuu: (thinking of a way to get out of this hard spot) Yes I am and so is the girl next to me
Kimi: Don’t answer for me captain!!!!
Ryuu: Kimi! Don’t tell them I’m a captain!
Crow: (a slight smile appears on her face) Well that answer my next question thanks girly, what your name “captain”?
Ryuu: My name is Ryuu, I am the captain of squad 8 this is my lieutenant Kimi. I assume you are Crow the leader of Ace of X (He turns his head slightly to see a quick glimpse of Crow)
Crow: (sighs as he puts his guns away) Put your weapons down guys, these are the soul reapers we are looking for.
Josh: (even though the others are putting away their swords Josh still has his bow drawn and ready to fire) How can we trust them they could be lying
Crow: Josh relax you just want to kill them because their soul reapers.
Josh: (snorts as he puts his bow away, this was Crow blindly putting his trust into people he didn’t know) Fine whatever!
Ryuu: (sighs in relief he was lucky to get out of this one) Nice to meet you Crow (he offers his hand to Crow)
Crow: (looks at the hand and slaps it away) Don’t get cozy on me soul reaper we aren’t here to be buddies or friends, we are business partners that all (Ryuu looks a little offended but he doesn’t care as he walks over to Majiyo) Who is this?
Majiyo: (gives a very flirtatious look) Well hello handsome, how bout you get these guys to untie and we can have a little fun (Toni draws her sword and stops menacingly walking over to her, the air around her is on fire)
Toni: What did you just say to my love?! (Zelman comes over and places a hand on her shoulder)
Zelman: Toni calm down, please don’t murder her
Ryuu: She is an espada I defeated and captured her for integration; I don’t know her name though
Majiyo: My name you arrogant shingami is Majiyo I am the espada of lust, (she diverts her eyes back to Crow) but you cutie can call me whatever you want (The sand around Toni is turning to glass because of the heat)
Crow: (shocked that this captain not only beat an espada but captured her alive as well) I see, (Crow picked her up her and was staring directly in her face) WHO SENT YOU TO ME, WHERE IS FUDO!!!!
Majiyo: (looked confused and shocked) Who the hell is Fudo!!! I don’t know what the hell you are taking about but you better be careful who you are talking to if Rey founds out about this… (Crow was shaking her violently)
Crow: (His face was filled with rage as Zelman and Toni tried to pull him off her and Ryuu tried to pull Majiyo away from him) DON”T LIE TO ME, WHO TOLD YOU ESPADA ABOUT ACE OF X!!!!! (Finally Toni managed to pull Crow away from Majiyo)
Ryuu: (drawing his sword causing everyone to draw weapons) I don’t who you are but she is Soul Society prisoner and you will not treat her like this (he turns his eyes to Majiyo) Earlier me and Kimi saw a large man with a spear disarming the bombs we set up do you anybody like that?
Majiyo: (smiles) Heh you encountered Rey and survive, I was wrong bout you, you are very lucky.
Crow: (a shocked look on his face) You say a large man with a spear that the guy who hired us
Majiyo: Oh you are the damn mercenaries that being giving that being giving us trouble, so which one of you killed Haubu?
Crow: That would be me, why was she a friend to you?
Majiyo: (snorts loudly) No that bitch was not my friend, I’m glad she dead I can’t let her take my men away from me!
Ryuu: (looking up at the sky) Listen this is getting a little to crazy there is too much information to process at one, I say we camp out for tonight and discuss our plans of action in the morning how does that sound
Crow: (looking to his teammates) Fine we can talk later
Ryuu: Good

----FAR OFF IN THE DISTANCE---
Looking down on the Ace of X mercenaries is a mysterious cloaked figure a smile creeps onto his face

???: So the gun has enter Hueco Mundo, and he accompany by the shadow, the arrow and now the ice.

END TO BE CONT…..
Nice post lobos, and yeah i'll post soon
New character blade posted on page 109!
Hey squad ten liutenant is on page 109.
-----Forgetting ------

The Ace of X group and the two shinigami had set up make shifts tents and everyone was sleeping and taking turns to watch out, It was now Shado’s turn.
Shado: (Thoughts) I have this nagging feeling that I forgot someth-
Out of nowhere a girl about 5”5 with Dark blue eyes and Dirty blonde hair appeared, she had an infuriated look on her face, she then kicked Shado across the head causing his face to fly into the sand.
?: IDIOT!, I CAN’T BELIVE YOU FORGOT!!
All of her yelling woke everyone up, slowly one by one got out of their tents.
Crow: (Rubbing Face) what the hell is going on out here (looks down at Shado then at the girl) oh, hey May, um why did you...
May: He forgot to signal me, (Looks down at Shado and stomps on his head at half strength) I mean really being the Leader of the Black ops branch you’d think he’d have a better memory.
Shado slowly stood up rubbing his head.
Shado: But did you have to kick me??
May then jumped up and kicked Shado back into the sand
May: Yep (Giggles)
After May kicked him everyone let out a laugh including Majiyo which surprised everyone, Shado then stood up rubbing his temples from the forming headache he was getting.
Shado: (laughing sarcastically) hahaha, well (Looks at imaginary watch) Crow it’s your turn to watch...
Crow: Damn, fines then I guess everyone can go back to bed.
Everyone: Woohoo!!!!
Everyone went back to their tents and May followed her older brother out of habit.

-----IN A FOREST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE SOUL SOCIETY------

Amiro jumped from tree to tree trying to find a specific location that he had been too many times before, after 10 minutes of searching he finally found this place. It was a concrete slap surrounded by various plants and drooping trees, on the concrete there were carvings the design was a moon on the one side with various lines and shapes leading to a sun, there was also stone pillars surrounding the whole area. Amiro sighed then walked over to the center of the Shrine and sat down and laid his sword down on his lap.

Amiro: *sigh* since I’m kinda confused on what to do, I might as well ask for some advice

He then went into a dazed state, he then awoke surrounded by clouds, above him the sky had vivid orange, red and black colors and in the midst of all the colors the Moon and Sun were right next to each other causing one half of the sky being night and the other being day. Far off were two figures that were approaching at a fast rate, Amiro stood up to greet the two figures.

Amiro: (Thoughts) Here we go.

The two figures then came to a stop about 3 feet away from Amiro, one was a girl with slightly pale skin and straight silver hair with a black tint to it, she was also wearing a grey t-shirt with a black crescent moon printed on the front and she was wearing a pair of black jeans. The other was a boy with tanned skin and medium length red hair with an orange tint; he was also wearing a red t-shirt with an orange printed sun on it and he was wearing a pair of black jeans, both of them being about 15. The girl walked slowly up to Amiro and hugged him.

?: Hi Amiro I’m glad to see, how have you been?
Amiro: Hi to you Tsuki and I’ve been good besides having to recover.
?: (Jogs energetically towards Amiro) Hey man it’s great to see you!
Amiro: Hey it great to see you too Taiyō.
Tsuki and Taiyō: So what brings you here?
Amiro: I need advice...
Tsuki and Taiyō: About the new “War”
Amiro: Yeah I’m not sure what to do, I’m against the whole war and I’m still trying to figure out why Isao made us go on that mission which started it but I'm not sure if I should help or if I should do nothing
Tsuki and Taiyō looked at each other and nodded in agreement.
Tsuki: Do what your heart tells you.
Taiyō: Do what you must to know that you've done the best you can
Tsuki: You must go along with the thing you think is right.
Taiyō: Protect your life!
Tsuki and Taiyō: Choose your own path walk through it all the way and finish without a doubt or worry.
Amiro nodded and sat back down and re-awoke with a determined look on his face. He realized that he must protect...his home.

Amiro: Let’s do this!

Amiro then vanished to go assist the place where he called home.
Somewhere In between Heuco Mundo and the Soul Society

Gekido: Where the hell are you taking me old man? (Rey is running full speed forward dragging Gekido by his throat. Gekido is flailing around like a rag doll) Damn It!!!!! Ill kill you, you bastard!!!!!

Rey: Shut your mouth you fool. Were making a trip to the soul society, so that I may gain enough power to rule everything. You my temperamental toy, are here only incase I must throw you at some shinigami insect to buy some time for me to complete my mission.

Gekido: Like I would fight anybody so that yo…..(Rey started squeezing harder causing Gekido to no longer be able to breath or talk. Seeing a light ahead of them Rey runs faster to finally be out of the tunnel)

(Emerging from the light Rey releases Gekido who stumbles and coughs a little b4 standing next to Rey and looking in the same direction as him. They are standing on a high cliff over the soul society. Looking down the two see fires everywhere and can barley make out some figures moving over the roof tops. A few of the figures appear to be fighting as small streaks, bursts and explosions of different colors appear here and there.)

Rey: See nothing but insects, scarring through their little hive, swarming around at the slightest inkling of an intruder. Making many decisions that to them seem like life or death but in the grand scheme they are all insignificant. Only the decisions made by a king are the important ones.

Gekido: (Sarcastically) you sure are right old man.

Rey: (Glaring over at Gekido) Yes, Yes I am, (Rey then vanishes and Gekido fallows)

In Soul society

(Vulkner and Raito are squaring off. The area has been smashed and chopped left and right. Vulkner has an angry look on his face as he stares intently into Raito’s ever present smile. Vulkner keeps looking from the smile to Raito’s zanpakto which hasn’t even been drawn yet. This fact angers him even more as he runs forward and slams his hammer down barley missing Raito and crushing the building he was standing on. Raito lets out and enthusiastic laugh)

Vulkner: (Saying out loud but still to self) Damn it I don’t have time to deal with this guy now. Why won’t he just die so I can move on

Raito: But that’d spoil the fun.

Vulkner: (thinking to self) How the hell did he hear me (to Raito) When are you gunna draw that sword of yours, or is it just for show)
Raito: Oh This. It’s not just for show, defiantly not just for show, Haha, I just forgot I had it…but I guess I can take this game seriously now. (Raito puts his left hand on his sheath just below the blades cross guard with his thumb pressing on the guard and his right hand a hairs breathe away from the handle of his zanpaktou. In an instant he vanishes and reappears in front of Vulkner drawing his sword at lighting speed from its sheath, Vulkner reflexively steps back and moves his hammer just in front of the blade barley parrying the attack in time) Ohhhh soooo close ( Raito vanishes again and this time appears above Vulkner and slashes. Again Vulkner barley jumps to the left of the blade before it strikes its mark.) Getting closer haha (For a third time Raito vanishes and appears, this time to Vulkners left, and instead of slashing Raito thrusts his blade forward at Vulkners temple. He moves his head back just in time to dodge the stab to the head but the bridge of his nose gets nicked ever so slightly.) Haha I finally hit ya. (The Two hop apart and square off. Looking each other up and down. Raito gets an even wider smile) Gurou Taiyō no hikari (A bright light erupts from his blade, when its gone he’s holding a rapier. The blade of it is bright white with a mirror coat look to it. The hand guard looks something like a sun.) This is gunna be fun!!!

Vulkner: Hell yeah its gunna be (Vulkenrs hammer starts glowing and he slams it down. A giant lightning dragon comes out and starts chasing Raito. Raito keeps jumping backwards away from it laughing every time it gets close. Finally after it gets so far away from Vulkner the dragon explodes. Taking out several buildings) I think that had to at least burse him.

Raito: Nope, I’m afraid not (Raito is now standing directly behind Vulkner with his left hand on Vulkner’s shoulder and his sword resting on his shoulder. A sudden look of shock appears on Vulkners face. Vulkner jumps away from his adversary and turns to face Raito but sees noting.) Too slow ( Vulkner looks up to see Raito above him about 30 feet up. The tip of Raito's blade is pointing at Vulkner, Vulkner flips his hammer around to the axe side as it starts glowing with energy. He swings his axe forward at the same time that Raito says) Hikari no ame (Raito starts thrusting his blade forward at blurring speeds and light starts firing out of the tip encompassing s cylinder about as wide as Vulkner. The rain of light and electric slash collide causing an explosion that levels the entire block the two are fighting in)

new character and zanpakuto on page 110 of the make your own zanpakuto forum
Kichigai: Well, since we have to battle, I might as well start. This whole thing is boring me.

Sanji: What! Oh no! your bored? Well that makes me want to die quickly so you wont be. Actually, the problem I have seems to be a bit worse, so how about I make your death quick and painful?

Kichigai: Well if your so impatient you can go first.

Sanji pulls out his Zampakuto and swipes an overhand cut and follows with a uppercut and right hand. Kichigai sways to and froh dodging the blows and then flings some metal cylinders at Sanji, who dodges them with a quizzical look on his face when they blow up behind him, the shockwave forcing him to flip forward. When he lands unharmed he notices that Kichigai is ten feet behind him, with his Zampakuto drawn.

Kichigai: well now, you dodged that! Im impressed. They had a 5 meter blast radius you know.

Sanji: Was that your Zampakuto ability?

Kichigai: Heavens no! you think my attack would be that weak? Really now, that’s an insult.

Sanji: I can’t waste any more time here. Strike From the Heavens, Tentou Ranpu!

Kichigai: Crap, you actually would have made a good subject. Unfortunately you are to strong to keep alive. Explode, Konomi Kagaku!

-------------in the Hueco of Mundo-------------

Ryuu finally finds the duct tape in the field emergency kit and uses it to cover Majiyo’s mouth because the noise is getting on his nerves. He then takes out a map and places it on the floor of the tent. He then marks off objectives as per completed, failed, and not attempted.

Ryuu: (Crap, that fight took a lot out of me, That level of control I used to compress my liquid-ice to that size along with making sure I didn’t hit anything vital took a lot of reiatsu. Not to mention that those pins had to be poisoned, cause where they hit is still numb. And I haven’t found a cure. I wonder what my former lieutenant would say?){Visualizes Kichigai}

Visualization
Kichigai: Unacceptable! Simply Unacceptable! I expect better next time, unless you would rather me feed you the poison!
Visualization over

Ryuu: (Actually, I don’t want him to find out) [Rustling is heard outside the tent] What do you want?

Kimi: Captain, what are you doing?

Ryuu: oh, its you kimi. I thought it was one of those ace of x characters.

Kimi: its ok cap, so what are you doing?

Ryuu: Working on our next plan of action. I think we should hit the palace again, and then return. We have something very valuable, and I don’t want to lose it.

Kimi: what?

Ryuu: A living Arrancar.
posted a character on pg 110 of make a zanpaktou, hell not come in for a bit though
Biren is seen moving quickly, striking hollows in his path. He finds his Liutenant rake killing a gillion.

Biren: Rake!

Rake: (He slices a hollow in half.) Captain. What the hell is going on. I thought this was supposed to be a small invasion?

Biren: Someone else took an oppurtunity shot. (He looks out the corner of his eyes to see some one running towards the prison blocks.)Listen, Rake. Finish up here and catch up with me. I found an intruder.

Rake: Understood.

Biren then shunpos after the enemy.

Elsewhere.

Bryce is running towards the cell blocks. He senses something coming at him and dodges.

???: You've gotten stronger brother.

Bryce: I didn't expect you here. And I see you made captain. You got lucky. Biren.

Biren: (He is seen on his toes doing a boxers shuffle at high speed.) You know better than to underestimate me. (He shunpos at Bryce and throws a punch. Bryce catches it and swings back with a counter hook that coonects.)

Bryce: You got faster. (He pulls out his sword.) But that won't help you.

Biren: (He pulls out his sword and gets in a battle position.) It will help enough. (They charge at each other and once the swords connect a large explosion of energy erupts and expands two blocks.)

Back to the fighting against the hollows.

Rake: Sand help out the right flank. Bee the left. (He takes down another hollow.) Damn. If this keeps up we don't stand a chance. Once we kill some more just keep coming.)

???: Tsunami. (A large wave of water comes at rake. He dodges it but feels the concussive wave.)

Rake: What the hell. Who are you

Mill: (He sees an Arrancar that is missing an arm and most of it's shell.) My name is Mill. I'm here to kill that bastard of a captain of yours who caused my injuries and return this. (He holds up the zanpakuto of a shinigami.)

Rake: (He looks it over and sees who it belonged to.) That's Rena's. You... killed my sister. YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!!

Mill: Oh, so you were related. Crying shame. She died to quick of a death for my taste. (Mill blocks Rakes four foot sword and kicks him away.) So you want to die to?

Rake: (An Aura begins to glow around him.) I will kill you! Suffocate Him! Aquarius. (Water Begins to form around his hand guard. It morphe into a circle.)

Mill: INteresting. That is the name of my Zanpakuto.

Rake: What!

Mill: Yes, I may be in my transformed state but that just means I'm stronger.

Rake: I've had enough. Tidal Wave! (He swings his blade and a large wave of water comes of of it.)

Mill: Tsunami. (Mill sends his water attack. The two attack collodie and disperse. Mill begins to laugh.) You'll have to do better. (He dissapears and is seen behind Rake. He swipes him accros the back and blood flows out.)

Rake: AHHHH! (He throws a retaliating swing and gets Mill acrossed the stomach. He then kicks him away.)

Mill: (How did I not dodge that. That blasted Captains attack took a lot more out off me than I thought.) Tsunami Omega. waves off water gush out of Mills wound in his back, out of his claw blades, and his mouth. They all swarm at Rake who just stands there.

Rake: Pool! (Water comes off the guard and forms a barrier. Is stops most of the water but the part that got through did major damage to Rake.) Damnit. I can't keep this up. Warp! (Water pours off his hand guard and two clones are formed. All Three Rakes shunpo around each other.) WHich ones the real one.

Mill: You smug bastard. (He charges an slices one of the clones. I dissapates and he is quickly attacked by the other two Rakes. He is torn to bits.)

Rake: This is for my sister! (Rake brinsgs his blade right over Mills head and cuts him in half. Mill then dissapates into the air.) I did it. (Rake falls to the ground hard and is on his back.) I got lucky on that.(He passes out from exshaution.

Back to Biren and Bryce.

Rubble From Buildings is seen all over their battle zone. Both have light injuries on their bodies. Biren having the most.

Bryce: I see your sword game hasn't improved much. I guess you got sloppy.

Biren: I may not have your sword skills.( He holds up his blade.) But I developed something else. Horrify! Nightmare! (His blade transforms into a gauntlet with a large curved blade sticking out.)

Bryce: I didn't know this was going to get competiteve. I would of liked to keep this friendly. (His eyes get darker than normal.) My sword, Kousen(War), is ready to go. Begin! Yuuen Kousen(Grand War)! (His handle changes from blue to blood red.) We are even in speed. But, (A Blue aura moves down his sword.) This will make it unfare. (The Aura consumes his body. He grins and in lightning speed is in front of Biren. The air blows violently in Birens face. He gets impaled through his stomach.) I hope I don't kill you before I get to actiate my second ability. It's a real killer.

What Happens next. You'll figure out later. Well, what do you think?
Well i guess it's now Zangetsu's turn..... and good post Onix
im gonna have to work a lot harder on my posts cause i have realized how insignificant they are compared to everyone's.
hmmm
Ughh! Who's turn is it? I want to post!
Zangetsu's
new character on the make your own zanpakuto post page 110
Hey its been about a day should we skip Zangetsu?
might as well.
Well i would be next but to nice Ill wait for one more person to say skip zangestu before i post
crying
Not trying to be an ass but I saw skip him. He hasn't been up here the past few days and I want to post!
---Dormirarbol’s plan: Send out the Knights---

---IN LOS NOCHES PALACE---
Dormirarbol was sitting in Rey’s throne with a demented smile on his face, now that Rey had left and put him and Boido in charge it was like fate was allowing his plans to make that mercenary suffer to succeed. He had no clue where Boido had gotten off to but personally he didn’t care it was better that he wasn’t around the same went for Reaper, being the espada of greed Reaper never know when enough was enough and he would kill to be in charge even if it was only for a little while. He was wondering what Rey it was doing this was not in any plans they discuss, where was he, what was he doing. The plan had been use to mercenaries to attack the Shingami Academy but Rey never explain why that place was so important what was there was it something he wanted so badly he couldn’t tell the others so that he had to have it for himself, that was something Reaper would do. He sense Majiyo lose but not died meaning she was either captured alive or she betrayed the espada, either way he did not care he could never really trust her. He had begun to emphasize for the lost of Haubu when 2 arrancar, dressed similar to medieval knights walked in.
Knight Arrancar: (bowing as he spoke) Lord Rey you have summon…. (The arrancar now looked up and did not see his leader but the esapda of sloth) General Dormirarbol why are you in Lord Rey throne, where is he?
Dormirarbol: (he smiled as he looked down at the two arrancar they were Credo Escudo and Argo Escarcha, 2 of Rey’s personal body guard squad they were above any normal fraccion far above. Rey called this squad Orden de los Caballeros del Rey. Credo was a tall arrancar he wore an outfit similar to knight that was all white and gold, he had dark black hair and goatee, his eyes were the color of steel his zanpakuto was a large shield that had a sword hidden inside it. His mask remnant was a large halo above his head. Argo was shorter then Credo but bigger in the terms of muscle, he wore a outfit similar to Credo but instead of white and gold his was gray and light blue, he had longer hair that was the color of water and his eyes were unique because they were the color of fire. His zanpakuto was a spear with a large diamond shaped spike made of ice, and his mask remnant was a series of spikes on his head. These two were said to be Rey best body guards but he had no such purpose for them) Now Credo we both know that Rey is out right now
Credo: (he look up at Dormirbarbol confused) Yes but we were both summon here so I assume that he has return.
Dormirarbol: You fool, Rey has put me and Bodio in charge while he gone, I summon you here I have a mission for you two
Argo: (he looks up in rage) We only take orders from Rey himself, you have no command over us or any of the other Caballeros!
Dormirarbol: (he was annoyed his revenge would not be stopped by an arrogant knight) I suggest you hold your tongue before someone removes it Argo! The last time I check the Orden de los Caballeros del Rey was established to serve all the espada, just because Rey has taken it under his command and added his name to the end does not change that!
Credo: (he thought for a few minutes on this to found a way around it but Dormirarbol was right, the Orden de los Caballeros was created to serve as elite guards to the espada not just the Rey) You are right my lord, what do you command of us?
Argo: (he stood up outraged) CREDO YOU CAN”T BE SERIOUS!!!!
Credo: I am serious Argo now I suggest you obey or you will be in direct violation of rule 1, to show no opposition to El Rey orders that is an offense punishable by death.
Argo: (his anger was boiling in him but yet he went back to the bowing position) What are your orders Lord Dormirarbol (he said the last part with sheer disgust, he wanted to vomit)
Dormirarbol: (he smiled with an arrogance that Rey so often had, as he walked down to the two espada) I want you to acquire something, no someone (the two knights look up at him) It has come to my recent attention that Hueco Mundo has some unwanted visitors, Rey believes that Soul Society has sent some members to spy on us, I believe that it not just some foolish shingami but also the mercenaries
Credo: (Both the knights eyes widen in shock) But my lord how can you be certain wouldn’t Lord Rey have sense them enter he would have sent out some hollows to deal with them!
Dormirarbol: Oh I think he has but contradictory to Rey beliefs these are not insects, they are trained well and if you don’t believe see for yourself (Slowly several televisions lowered around them each had a different scene playing; one had a shot of Ryuu fighting Majiyo, another showed the Ace of X mercenaries killing some hollows, another had a scene of Ryuu dragging Majiyo though the desert, there was one where the Ace of X were playing tag and the most recent seen showed the two groups meeting and talking. Argo and Credo look from one screen to another in shocked and outraged that Hueco Mundo has been infiltrated so well) As you see we had quite a problem but now to your mission. The mercenaries are lead but this one here (all of the screens now show a picture of Crow) he is quite strong he is the one who defeated Haubu, the espada of envy. I have devised a plan to kill him but first I need some bait to lure him in, I want you two to go and get this woman (the screens now show Toni) she is the key to his emotions get her and bring her to me alive, you can use the Armaduras to get her while you two distract him. Also while you are dealing with this feel free to kill any, maybe even all of his little friends. Do you two understand this?
Credo: What about Lady Majiyo should we rescue her from captivity?
Dormirarbol: (frowns a little as he thinks about) No she lost, she no longer deserves to be apart of the espada kill her! Do you two understand your mission?
Argo and Credo: Yes Lord Dormirarbol
Dormirarbol: Good you two are dismiss (The two knights rose and slowly walked out the door as he return to the throne)
Argo: (whispering softly) How dare he command us like were his errand boys, I want to skewer him right here
Credo: (whispering as well) I agree with Argo but not now, not here we will wait till Lord Rey returns
Argo: (clenching his spear) No now that lazy fool must be punish
Credo: You didn’t let me finish, we will wait for Lord Rey to return to tell him that Dormirarbol tried to betray him so he had to be killed. But for now we will wait and bide our time for the right moment to struck (as the two left they both laugh to themselves)

---IN THE SANDS OF HUECO MUNDO---
Crow was smiling he was right outside the tent that Ryuu and Kimi were in listening to the discussion.
Ryuu: Oh, its you Kimi. I thought it was one of those Ace of X characters. (Crow thought “Ace of X characters”, they may have been unique but characters that was odd chose of words he would have prefer a collection of personality that would sound really cool in a forum)
Kimi: Its ok cap, so what are you doing
Ryuu: Working on our next plan of action. I think we should hit the palace again and then return. We have something valuable, and I don’t want to lose it.
Kimi: What? (Crow was also interested what was valuable, could he steal and sell it back to Soul Society for a little extra money after all he did need a new Pac-Man game)
Ryuu: A living Arrancar (Crow frowned slightly, so what just a arrancar that not valuable not the slightest bit)
Kimi: Oh why is that valuable (a look of curiosity on her face)
Ryuu: Because never has an arrancar been captured alive this gives us the opportunity to interrogate her and get information that no one has ever known. (He also thought that now there might be a chance for them to cleanse her soul)
Crow: (walking in as if he was invited) So what (Ryuu and Kimi turn in surprise) who cares what she has to say she probably rather die then talk
Ryuu: (he was anger that this mercenary did whatever he felt) What were you doing out there?
Crow: Well genius I was obviously eavesdropping (he pulled out a candy bar)
Ryuu: (this made him even angrier) That was a private conversation between two members of the Gotei 13!
Crow: You were talking about a plan of action, I think that is something that should be discuss with the whole group (Ryuu was annoyed he did have a point, Crow just smiled as he broke a third of the candy bar off and kneel in front of Kimi) Your name Kimi right, here have some chocolate go to my friend Leigh-Ann’s tent she has Pac-Man in her bag
Kimi: (smiling in wonder as she took the candy and started eating it then ran out of the tent) THANK YOU MISTER BIDRY!!!
Crow: (laughing a little, even though he hated when people mixed up his name, he broke off another third and throw it to Ryuu) Eat up, you look exhausted.
Ryuu: (Reluctantly taking a bite) Thank you I guess
Crow: (Eating his third as he looks down at the map) So you plan on going back to the palace why?
Ryuu: Because I figure we could try to plant more explosives hopefully you guys brought some
Crow: (laughing) Did we bring explosives of course we did we are mercenaries, we don’t leave without explosives of some kind (He set his leather guitar case on the ground and unzip it, Ryuu look in and saw a katana as well as all sorts of things; bullets, knives, guns, grenades, and more. Crow was rummaging though the case casually toss out a empty bullet box or a broken knife till finally) Here you go (he was holding a carrier bag in one hand and in the other some bricks of C4) We also have a selection of dynamite, rocket launchers, and I think Shado brought some Semtex with him he is after all the leader of the Black Ops branch of Ace of X, man I could tell stories about that guy, that would make even Yugi’s hair curl, he once had to assassinate a dictator in third world country and he decides he going to blew the s.o.b up with 20 tons of Semtex stuffed into a cigar unfortunately that didn’t work so well so he went with the old sniper shot he isn’t called “Sure Shot Shado” for nothing (Crow began laughing hysterically at this memory)
Ryuu: (shocked and confuse about what Crow is talking about) There is a black ops unit in Ace of X?
Crow: (Looking at Ryuu as he calms down from laughing) Oh yeah as well as an information gathering branch and another mercenary branch similar to mine but they are bit wacko, they double as a traveling circus. You didn’t think the Gotei 13 was the only group that can be organized
Ryuu: (Shocked by this possibly crucial information Crow is just giving him; he looks back down at the guitar case at the katana again) Is that your zanpakuto (he looks at Crow who will hopefully change the subject)
Crow: (Looks down at what Ryuu was looking at) Oh no, that just a side arm, these are my real zanpakutos (he pulls his revolvers out of the holster and starts twirling them on his fingers)
Ryuu: (looking confuse he had never met a shingami who zanpakuto was a pair of guns, just before he went to think on this a little more he sensed something and when he looked at Crow, who was looking off in another direction, he could tell he sensed it too) GET DOWN!!!! (Suddenly the two jumped outside the tent, Ryuu grabbed Majiyo the duct tape flying off her mouth as Crow grabbed his stuff. The tent exploded as a yellow cero blast smash into it. The two look up into the sky where the blast had come from, as the others came running out of their tents, Credo and Argo were hovering above them and behind them were hundreds if not thousands of suits of armor) WHAT OR WHO THE HELL ARE THEY!!!
Majiyo: (looking up into the sky at her allies) HA!! YOU BASTARDS ARE DEAD NOW THE CABALLEROS ARE HERE AND THEY BROUGHT THE ARMADURAS!!!! (She begins laughing hysterically)
Shado: (running next to Ryuu and Crow) What the hell how did they found us we were hidden perfectly!
Crow: (a slight smile on his face and he pushes his cowboy hat up a little to reveal his eyes) I don’t know how they found us but I guess we don’t have to worry about stealth anymore right Shado
Shado: (now starting to smile as well) Yeah good I say we makes sure this whole place know we are here (he begins drawing his sword)
Crow: (pulling out his guns and loading them quickly) Yeah I say we turn this place upside down (he looks over at Ryuu) you get the others out of here me and Shado got these culos
Ryuu: (grabbing Crow shoulder) No I’ll help there are too many for just you two (he feels a winch of pain in his body)
Crow: (looking at Ryuu) We both know you are still a little beat up from fighting that espada take a break we got them get the others out of here.
Credo: (Looking down at them searching for their target, till at last he sees Toni) Argo there is the girl, take her I’ll deal with the leader (just as he goes to finish the sentence a bullet flies past his face)
Crow: (pointing his gun in Credo direction, smoke coming from the barrel) Hey ugly I don’t what you are talking about, but are you just going to hover up there or are you going to fight us!
Argo: You pathetic little fool, I will kill you!!! (he goes to charge at Crow but Credo grabs him)
Credo: (looks down as the others begin to flee) No we don’t have time, go get the girl (he lets go of Argo who charges down towards the others but just as he starts getting close to Toni, Shado comes out of nowhere and drops kicks him away)
Shado: (smiling as he fully draws his sword) You are my opponent big boy! Rule over Shadows Purinsu kage! (Shado sword becomes envelop in darkness and then slowly the darkness peels away to reveal a double edged black sword with green handle)
Argo: (getting up as he looks as Shado’s now released zanpakuto, there is a look of anger on his face) Fool you think just because your sword changed means you stand a chance against me!
Shado: No, (he vanishes in a half a second then appears in front of a shocked Argo) I know I can beat you I just want to show off (he points his sword at Argo chest and before Argo can even react to what happening, Shado fires a bolt of black lightning from the tip of his sword. The bolt pushes Argo back a long way his armor is now severely damage, this was probably the only thing that saved him.)
Credo: (Looking down at Argo) That fool he shouldn’t be playing with children when we have a mission (Suddenly Crow appears in front of Credo and begins firing upon him) Fool bullets will do nothing to me (Credo merely holds his shield up in front of him and the bullets bounce off casually) My shield blocks all and my sword (he pulls out a short sword from behind his shield) slices though anything (He charges Crow and slices but Crow holds his gun up to block the on coming sword swing)
Crow: (smiling as he loads his other gun) Apparently not everything (He holds his gun in Credo face, but right before he pulls the trigger Credo pushes him down towards the ground with his shield, Credo then charges toward the ground slicing his sword down but Crow simply deflects the slice but smacking it in another direction.)
Credo: Damn I don’t have time for you, but if I must Armaduras get them! (he points he sword towards the others and the suits of armor begin speeding to them) Now I will deal with you!
---A LITTLE AWAY FROM THE FIGHTS----
Josh: (looks up as suits of armor speeds towards them, he notices each one is identical they are have a large shield in one hand and a javelin in the other) What the hell are these thing, are they hollows if so I never seen so many identical hollows! (He activates one his eye ring bows and begins firing arrows upon them but the armors simply block them with their shield)
Majiyo: (she is been carried by Kimi who is carrying her above her head to use her as a shield) HA! Your pathetic arrows are useless against the Armaduras their shields are impenetrable! AND PUT ME DOWN YOU BRAT!!!
Toni: (Turning as she heard that pulling out her sword) Oh really well I wonder how they are at being melted. Ignite Bruja Pantera de Fuego! (Her sword melted on to her hands as they became the dark grey gloves with the orange crystal on the back of the hand. She ran up next to Josh and waited as the Armaduras got in range, then she snapped her fingers) Accensione (a wall of flames quickly engulfed the armors, she smiled at her victory till one burst though the flames javelin in front ready to strike, suddenly Ryuu came charging out of no where and block the javelin with the tip of his sword)
Majiyo: (she had wiggled out of Kimi arms and broke free from her restraints) Now you brats are dead I may still be weak from my last fight but I’m still an espada and more then capable of killing you! (Just then a Armadura flies out of nowhere and nearly skewers her with its javelin) WHAT THE HELL I’M ON YOUR SIDE!!!
Credo: (Looking over at her as he hears hers) Actually Madam Majiyo you have been deemed unworthy of the espada name and are to be executed!
Majiyo: (she is overcome with pure rage at this news) WHAT HOW DARE THEY TRY TO KILL ME!!! (Before she can say anymore another Armadura comes from behind her and stabs her though the shoulder it lifts her up and goes to perform the finishing blow but suddenly 2 arrows pierce its chest. It drops her and she begins to cough up blood but is helped up by Josh)
Josh: (Helping her up as the others provide cover) You are in the same boat as us now, so its either help or we leave you here to die!
Majiyo: (considering her options until she reluctantly decides to help) The Armaduras are nothing but suits of armor brought to life by being filled with energy, simply destroyed the armor and they are no more! Their weak spot is their back!
Josh: (handing her off to Leigh-Ann and Saito) Take her and get under cover! Thank you! (Majiyo looks in shock over the thank you)

----BACK TO SHADO---
Argo: (slowly getting up) You bastard, this is custom armor and you just ruin it!
Shado: (causally walking over to Argo as he whistles) Oh sorry I didn’t hear you I was thinking of something better to do
Argo: (he rips off his armor his is fuming with rage) How dare you mock me, (he takes out his spear) I am a knight of the Ord…(He coughs up blood and looks down a sword has pierce his body right under the left lung, turns to see where the blade came from to see it extended out of his shadow as he turns back to Shado he notices Shado has stab his sword his own shadow) What dark magic is this!
Shado: (smiling) Oh its dark but its not magic this is my Aku no odoroki ability of my zanpakuto (he slowly removes the sword from his shadow and as he does the sword in Argo slowly retracts as well, Argo simply watches in shock. When the sword is fully retracted suddenly Shado vanishes and again appears right in front of Argo he kicks him further away then vanishes and appears behind him to kick him into the sky then appears above him his sword pointed right at Argo. He fires another black lighting bolt that sends Argo crashing into the ground, before the smoke can even begin to blow away Shado is standing over Argo body and begins to pummel his head into the ground with his fist.) Psst you weren’t so tou…. (Suddenly Argo hand shoots up from the smoke and grabs Shado’s neck, Argo then rises from the smoke to reveal to a shocked Shado that he has only a few bruises instead of what should be massive injuries from the series of attacks)B..ut…how..y..ou..don’t..have…a single…cut
Argo: (gives a very menacing and hardy laugh) Fool I am Argo the Ice Diamond; I have the strongest hierro in the Orden. Those attacks merely tickled to me, but unfortunately (he begins charging a dark blue cero in open mouth) you don’t have such a thing this is going to hurt you a lot worst. DIE! CERO! (he fires the cero from his mouth, it begins to engulf Shado but suddenly a black hand reaches up and begins shoving the cero back down into Argo’s mouth. Argo eyes widen in shock to see this hand came from a black figure with eyes, but even more shocking to Argo this figure is coming off the ground where Shado’s shadow was. The two are then engulf in a dark blue explosion from the back fire of the cero)

---BACK TO CROW—
Crow: (watches in near horror as he sees his friend caught in the explosion) SHADO!!! (Before Crow can even go to help Credo comes charging at him thrusting his sword forward but Crow is prepared for it and side steps twisting around and points his gun at the back of Credo’s head. Crow pulls the trigger as Credo swing around slamming his shield into Crow gut sending him backward)
Credo: I told you before your bullets are no match for me (Credo suddenly feels a warm trickle run down his check he reaches his sword hand up to found to his shocked a cut where the bullet must have grazed him)
Crow: Seems I miss, I was aiming to ricochets my bullet off your shield into your eye.
Credo: Ricochet? (He feels the cut on his cheek then he understands what Crow means, Crow was not aiming at the back of his head he was expecting Credo to counter then use that counter to bounce his bullet off into Credo skull, he smiles as he comes to this realization) I see you are quite a skilled shot, but I believe you are just lucky you didn’t know whether I would counter with my sword or shield if I counter with my sword your shot would have been deflected in a completely different direction.
Crow: (Smiling) Oh well this is where you are wrong I counted for both scenarios so I aimed at the spot where the shot would be deflected the same way no matter if it was the sword or shield (Credo’s eyes widen in shock as he realize that he was dealing with a extremely skilled shot) But I believe I am underestimating your abilities so…(Crow vanishes and appears in front of Credo, who swings his sword down at Crow) it time I amp up (he swings his guitar case in the way of Credo sword, the case is slice in half causing bullets, knives, and more to go flying everything. Crow tosses one of his guns in air so he can catch a katana, that was spinning in the air, he then catches his gun in his mouth) Howl towards the moon Lobo Escondido Enrayo (The sword and guns surge with lightning for a few seconds then as the lightning dissipated leaving only a few sparks the guns had changed to two desert eagles and the katana into a claymore like sword. Credo step back from this sudden turn in events, as Crow slash down with the sword only to have Credo block with his shield, suddenly Crow began firing at the side of his sword the bullets ricochet off and all of them stirke Credo in the chest)
Credo: (coughing up blood as he feels his chest one or two of the bullets had pierce his chest) AH you bastard! (He shoves Crow’s sword off his shield and begins to slice at Crow who begins to side step each swing always remaining a half of foot out of the sword’s reach)
Crow: (Places his sword behind him and uses extremely strong static electricity to have it stick to his back and then takes the gun out of his mouth and places both of them in the holster behind him, he does all this while side stepping Credo) Sorry buddy, but I already determine the length of that blade of yours so you will never reach me like that. (His left land charges with electricity then just as Credo steps forward, he raises his hand in front of Credo face and fire a bolt of lightning from his palm. Credo in a last ditch effort swings his sword horizontally across the bolt, the area he sliced glows gold then suddenly a thin cero the length of the area fires at Crow. The bolt and cero collide causing an explosion that swallows the two)

TO BE CONT….. hope you like it meant to make up for the action lacking previous post
BTW hadez and testu because I show your charaters fighting the armaduras feel free to write about that in your post just don't kill all of them at once I need a few alive for something coming up

this is what they look like
BTW hadez and testu because I show your charaters fighting the armaduras feel free to write about tha
This took forever to write, I hope you all like it.

--- Time For Talk Has Long Passed ---

-Renee vs. Cai-

Renee: Time to get serious huh! I'll show you serious.
(Renee charges at Cai using her speed to make it appear that there are clones of her. As she gets closer to Cai, she begins to swing her blade and Cai waste no time to get up. Cai begins to run away from her but Renee is to fast, she quickly catches up to him and begins to strike but Cai is able to easily dodge the attacks without even looking in her direction. Every time she swings, Cai flips, ducks and jumps out of the way.)
Renee: How is he doing that?
(Cai changes direction and Renee begins to understand as she sees her reflection in the crystals.)
Renee: (thinking to herself) So that's how he is able to dodge without looking at me.
(Cai now jumps away from Renee and shunpos to the area that his sword fell into the ground. Cai plunges his hand into the ground and pulls his sword out)
Cai: (thinking to himself) Okay good, I was a sitting duck without my sword.
(Cai's eyes move towards the direction of where he came from and swings his blade behind him. Renee's blade immediately clashes with his sword as he fully turns around)
Cai:I guess you've decided to get serious too, huh?
Renee: Serious! I haven't even warmed up yet. (Renee smiles) Tsuzuri Raiden!
(An electric current flows through Renee's blade as it is in contact with Cai's. The electricity flows into Cai's blade and electrocutes him causing him to be unable to move for a moment. Renee plants her hand on the ground spinning herself 360 degrees around as she is parallel to the ground and round-house kicks Cai in the face sending him flying a few feet away. Renee raises her hand in the direction of Cai's fall as he lands next to a large crystal.)
Renee: Kongōbaku!
(A blast of spherical, red energy shoots out of her hand and flies towards Cai causing a huge explosion that force dust and debris to fill the entire dome. As the dust begins to settle a flash of light in the shape of a line appears in front of her face. Renee moves her head back and notices a cut that stretches across her nose and under her eyes.)
Renee: Was that a sword swing? And if it was, how the hell did he get so fast?
(Renee notices Cai standing right in front of her and she charges. Cai suddenly disappears and reappears a few feet away from Renee to her left. Renee switches her sword to her left hand and pulls her left arm to her face and the blade begins to glow.)
Renee: Hado 54 - Haien!
(Renee swings her blade towards Cai and a blast of purple spiritual energy in the shape of an oval like orb shots towards Cai. Cai once again vanishes and reappears in front of her. Renee looks in shock and doesn't notice that her kido spell was absorbed into the crystals.)
Renee: How is he doing that?
Cai: Hmm, you were so fast a little while ago but now it seems like you're having some trouble keeping up.
(Renee swings her blade at Cai but her blade suddenly stops and Renee crashes into a crystal. She looks up at Cai's image and sees him laughing)
Renee: Damn that hurt. It must of just been a reflection. (yelling) So are you gonna actually fight me or keep on with your silly games?
Cai: (Laughing) Who said I was playing games?
(Cai steps back and begins to throw a punch at Renee. Renee sees it in the crystal and begins to move her eyes around to see where he is coming from, but the fist comes out of the crystal and hits her dead in the face. Renee falls back on the ground and rolls a few feet on the ground. Renee pops back up.)
Renee: What the hell? (Renee sees Cai's reflection still in the crystal and she shunpos to the back of the crystal.) So he was not behind the crystal, then where did he come from? (Renee now notices that Cai is standing on the other side of the dome.)
Cai: (still laughing) Poor girl, you still don't get it.
(Cai laughs again and vanishes. He reappears in another area of the dome and Renee begins to move towards him but he vanishes again. Now Cai is moving around so much that he keeps appearing in different areas of the dome every few seconds)
Renee: (pissed) I've had enough of your games. (Renee raises her hand in the air) Gaki Rekkō!
(A flat green colored circle of energy forms in her hand and launches 10 green beams of light from the circle in different directions. As a few of the beams hit certain areas causing explosions, four of the beams were absorbed when they hit the crystals.)
Renee: They were absorbed just like my first attack, that must of been what happened to my other Hado spell a while ago. (remembers her Haien that she launched) No wonder I didn't hear an explosion. (Yelling) Fine then! If I can't slow you down with kido, then I'll do it with my blade! Bankai!
(Four pieces of metal fall off of the blade leaving a small dagger that has a few holes going through it. The pieces spread out in equidistant from each other and grow to the top of the dome. Cai is standing at a distance in front of her)
Renee: Let see how fast you move now!
Cai: Hahaha! As if anything you do out there could effect me in here!
Renee: In here? What do you mean?
Cai: You'll see!
(A green light appears behind Renee and as she turns her head to see what it is, 4 green beams hit Renee in the back sending her flying towards Cai but she is to hurt to counter. Cai kicks Renee towards another crystal and Cai reappears in that crystal. This time Cai punches her and she goes flying towards another crystal and repeats this process for an entire minute. After a minute of repeated kicks and punches, Cai kicks her up into the air and Renee crashes down in the middle of the dome. She tries to get to her feet but she falls back down. She is coughing up blood and holding her side as she now has cracked ribs. There are also a few burns on her body from the friction of the air on her skin and there are singed marks on her clothes.)
Renee: (catching her breath as she is getting up) I get it now! Some how you are connected to all these crystals which allows you to move inside of them, These crystals are also able to absorb and relaunch any kido spell that hits them.
Cai: (smiling as he slowly walks out of a crystal towards Renee) So I see you finally get it!
Renee: Damn, it almost seems like your blade was designed to combat mine! I may be at a disadvantage but trust me, I won't lose this fight!
Cai: Oh we'll see about that.

-Chiyo vs. Zane-

(Chiyo continues to charge Zane with her sword in hand ready to strike, but the closer she gets, the harder it is for her to concentrate due to the constant pressure coming from Zane's body.)
Zane: (serious look) That's not the proper way to fight me.
(Zane thrust his fist forward towards Chiyo and the air around his fist appears to crack, then a massive blast of seismic energy is launched at her. Chiyo is unable to dodge the attack in time due to her slight confusion caused by Zane's seismic pressure. Chiyo goes flying into a building, which is also blown away once the force of the blast hit it. As the dust settles, a large trench about 10 feet in radius was created from the force of the blast, leaving everything in its path destroyed that was within a 50 yard length from Zane. A large slab from a building falls from the side of the trench and Chiyo emerges from the blast. She has a large gash at the top of the right side of her face which is now bleeding profusely, there are also a few bruises and cuts along her body and she is staggering as she gets up.)
Chiyo: (thinking to herself) Damn, Miroku wasn't kidding. If I take more hits like that, then it will be over!
(Zane waste little time and runs towards Chiyo ready to fire another blast. As he thrust his fist forward, Chiyos chain spins around and takes the shape of a shield to block it. As the blast hits the chain, Chiyo is pushed back a few feet, but the majority of the blast is redirected with it splitting off, creating two smaller trenches in the ground on Chiyo's side, making a 60 degree angle.)
Zane: (smirk) That chain of yours is stronger than I thought!
Chiyo: I could say the same for that punch of yours. I guess I need to be more careful in this fight! But lets see if you can handle my abilities!
(Chiyo's chain unravels and Chiyo jumps forward at Zane ready to strike with her blade. Zane tries to move out off the way but receives a small cut right below his armpit. As Zane jumps away, he starts to feel a slight numbness in the area of the cut. As he looks at it, he is in shock as his skin and tissue at the cut seem to unravel as if they were ribbons.)
Zane: What the hell is this? My skin and everything under it is peeling away, but there is no blood? What's with her abilities?
(As Zane stands there questioning his wound, Chiyo goes in for another attack, but this time it is with her chain. She jumps into the air and throws her chain at Zane. Zane looks up and notices that the chain has split into two different chains, but he doesn't seem worried.)
Zane: Like I was saying before, attacks coming from a distance is not the best offense against me!
(Zane thrust his fist up towards the chains causing another burst of seismic energy, but Zane is shocked as only one of the two chains is throw off by the burst. Zane tries to move out of the way but it is to late, the chain that wasn't affected has now hit his left arm and has began to sink into his body. Zane tries to grab the chain with his left hand to stop it from entering but realizes that the chain doesn't have a physical form.)
Chiyo: (smiling) Got you!
Zane: (noticing her smile) Don't think you've won yet, I don't know what your chain is trying to do but it doesn't matter! I'll kill you before it takes effect!
(Zane shunpos to Chiyo and she quickly shunpos away, but her physical chain was still at the spot from where she moved. Zane grabbed it and lands on the ground now pulling the chain forcing Chiyo to be pulled towards him. Chiyo uses his extra strength to her advantage as she places her blade in front of her pointing towards his neck. As she is about to connect, Zane spins to the right, parrying the blade with his left hand, and then coming back around with his right fist clenched as he back fist her on the side of her abdomen creating another burst that sends her flying into a nearby building. The force of the hit was enough to force her far away, that the intangible chain was forced out of his arm. Chiyo was now lying in the middle of the rubble from the building trying to catch her breath as her right ribs were now broken. But as she tries to get up, she sees Zane in the air ready to launch another burst)
Chiyo: Dammit! No time to move!
Zane: (yelling) It ends here former Squad 2 Captain!
(Chiyo quickly tugs in her chain and Zane thrust both of his fists down on Chiyo causing a huge explosion. As the smoke clears, a large crater about 50 yards in radius is left, but there is a small platform on a skinny pillar right in the middle. Zane is looking down as he stands on the platform and sees that Chiyo's chain took the shape of a shield again right before his punch connected, but when the chain unravels, Chiyo appears to be knockout as there is blood coming from her mouth.)
Zane: So I guess she wasn't able to redirect all of the force from my attack.......Ughh!
(Zane begins to feel a numbness in his entire body that started at his ankle. As he looks down, he sees a chain has entered his body completely.)
Zane: When did...
Chiyo: (interrupting) When the smoke was all around us.
Zane: What? So you weren't knocked out?
Chiyo: My body is still badly damaged from your hit but I never lose consciousness. I was just trying to fool you long enough for the chain to get complete inside of you. You were right Zane, it does end here! I hope you enjoy being my new puppet!
Zane: (thinking to himself) Shit! This isn't good! I can't feel anything! (Zane then looks at the scale that has been hovering around her) I'm I gonna be apart of that scale now too? Wait! Didn't she have 4 figures on the scale? Why is there only 2 now? Something is not right, and I got to figure it out!

-Vulknur vs. Raito-

Yokoshimo is sitting down at his desk inside of his office facing a large window. As he looks up, he sees a huge explosion of white and orange light.

Yokoshimo: Must he fight that man so close to my barracks? (A member of his squad walks up to him)
Soul Reaper: Pardon me captain, but shouldn't you be out there helping the others in this fight?
Yokoshimo: (glaring at his subordinate) Are you questioning my loyalty to Soul Society?
Soul Reaper: No, no sir! Please excuse my stupidity sir I'll be leaving.
Yokoshimo: Wait boy, I was only kidding. You are right, I should be out there. But I can't go. I'm the oldest living member of Soul Society and I have gained vast knowledge and wisdom over the years. I've seen many things in my time! I've watched every single captain and lieutenant grow up from a weak academy students to powerful soul reapers and that includes Miroku! (the soul reaper looks in shock) Miroku is not as bad as Central 46 is trying to make him look. He is just a kid that has gone through some hard times and due to those troubles, he has gained vast wisdom as well, and is trying to use it to change the way Soul Society is.
Soul Reaper: What do you mean?
Yokoshimo: Its like I said. Miroku is a good person, but Central 46 forces him to look bad. We, being the 13 Court Guard Squads, are not Miroku's enemy. But I'm sure that after this, his anger will be focused at us!

-The Fight-

(The light from the explosion vanishes and Raito and Vulknur both appear standing on opposites buildings of each other. Vulknur quickly slams his hammer down and launches another lightning dragon at Raito, but the dragon goes through Raito and explodes behind him.)
Vulknur: What? (Raito appears above Vulknur)
Raito: Still to slow!
(Raito kicks Vulknur on the side of his face, sending Vulknur crashing into the ground rolling a few feet. Raito stands on the top of the building he just kicked Vulknur off of and is looking down at him.)
Vulknur: (rubbing his chin) You're pretty strong for your size!
Raito: Hahaha, speed is weight my friend and I got more where that came from!
(Raito points the blade back down at Vulknur and launches multiple beams of light down on Vulknur. Vulknur is able to deflect the majority of the blast with his hammer but still receives some damage from the attacks and some beams hit the ground causing some debris to fly up in Vulknur's face. Vulknur swings his hammer around knocking the debris down and then stomps his foot on the ground, causing a large rock to pop up into the air. Vulknur hits the rock with his hammer sending it flying towards Raito but just as his last attack, the rock goes through his image.)
Raito: Got you again!
(Riato swings his blade at Vulknur but he is able to move the handle in front of the swing in time to stop it but the force of the attack pushes him back a few feet.)
Vulknur: (thinking to himself) That speed of his is gonna be the death of me! I better find a way to counter it.
(Vulknur turns to the axe side of his zanpaktou and sends out a blast of lightning from its blade, Raito moves out of the way and reappears beside Vulknur.)
Raito: Again, you're making this to easy! (Raito sweeps his legs and kicks him up into the air.) Hikari no ame!
(Raito launches another wave of beams in the shape of a cone at Vulknur and they all connect. Vulknur falls back down to the ground with smoke all around him.)
Vulknur: (Staggering to his feet) Man that hurt, but I think I figured you out!
Raito: Really, well lets test your theory.
(Vulknur picks up a rock from the ground and throws it at Raito and just as he expected, the rock went through Raito, but Vulknur smiled as he thrust his left fist out, punching Raito who had just appeared to Vulknur's left. The punch sends Raito crashing into a building wall. Vulknur gets up and smiles while Raito staggers out off the hole in the wall his crash made.)
Raito: How the hell did you know where I was gonna be?
Vulknur: I noticed that after every time you hit me, you were never able to follow up your attack with another burst of speed to hit me again. So I had to figure out why and then I noticed! You can only move in a straight line when you use that burst, I noticed that when I saw you always check the direction you want to go before you move, I guess you want to make sure the area of travel is clear fro your movement. So by looking at your eyes, I can predict your moves.
Raito: Wow, you figured all of that out by only seeing the technique 3 times. I wonder if you can predict it if I multiple it by 10! Bankai!
(Raito's rapier vanishes and reappears as a beam of white light that looks like a straight sword with a round cross guard. Vulknur looks carefully ready to analyze his movements but suddenly Raito begins to multiply. There are now 10 images of Raito and Vulknur moves his head all around to see them all.)
Vulknur: Okay, they can't all be real! I have to find the real one!
( Vulknur is suddenly punched in the gut and sees Raito standing in front of him and tries to hit him but his fist goes through him.)
Vulknur: Dammit
(Vulknur then turns and sees Raito move to his side, as Vulknur tries to hit him, it is the same thing! His fist goes through him and suddenly Raito appears on his other side, grabs him arm and throws Vulknur into a building causing it to collapse on top of him.)
Raito: (walking up to the fallen building) You are far to slow now buddy! This fight is as good as over!
Vulknur: (As he is still buried by the rubble) If I can't keep up, then I'll make it so that you can't attack me!
Raito: (smiling) And how do you plan on doing that?
Vulknur: Like this! BANKAI!
(Storm clouds begin to form in the sky and on orange glow is shining out of the cracks from the rubble on the ground. Suddenly a giant ghostlike entity shaped like an armored solider rises from the rubble. The helmet of the armor is shaped like a dragon's head. The entity is only from the waist up and Vulknur is standing on the ground in the middle of the entity. The entity is orange with what appears to be black storm clouds circling on the inside of it, Vulknur also appears to glow orange in the middle of the entity and the entity is wearing a beaded necklace that has ten beads on it that are also orange.)
Vulknur: Now the true battle begins!
Raito: Oh! So you do have more tricks up your sleeve. This is gonna be interesting.

-Sanji vs. Kichgai-

(Sanji and Kichigai are both standing on the top of the tower looking at each other. Sanji is holding a man-sized sword shaped like a cross with a shiny white blade, which is curved at the end, the blade is five feet long. The cross-guards of the blade are both 2 and a half feet long from the handle. The handle is 2 feet long. The cross-guards and handle are gold colored and the entire sword is ornately decorated; the blade, both cross-guards, and handle all have three blue colored jewels on them all equally spaced out two inches from each other starting at the center of the sword where the blade, cross-guards, and handle connect. Kichigai is holding a regular katana that has a handle shaped like a mushroom cloud that is red, hilt is yellow, blade is red at bottom, orange at mid, and yellow at top.)
Kichigai: That's quite the interesting blade you have there, Sanji!
Sanji: Thank you sir, the same goes for your blade as well. Now shall we begin?
Kichigai: I suppose!
(Sanji grabs his cross charm on his chain and says a short prayer before he fights. Kichigai waits for him as he respects the beliefs of others and once he sees Sanji tuck his charm into his shirt, he knows its time to fight. Sanji and Kichigai jump at each other clashing there blades. There spirit energy explodes out causing the roof of the tower to crumble away. Sanji and Kichigai jump away from each other, Sanji faces the jewels on his blade towards Kichigai and he responded by pointing his blade towards Sanji)
Sanji: Kousa Hinote!
Kichigai: Moetsuku RE-ZA!
(The jewels begin to shine on Sanji's blade and a cross shaped fire the same size as the sword fires out at Kichigai. A laser shoots out from the tip of Kichigai's blade at a blinding speed and both attacks cause an explosion on impact blasting both Sanji and Kichigai away. Kichigai lands safely on a roof top a few yards away, and to his amazement, Sanji appears behind him.)
Kichigai: Fast I see!
(Sanji swings his blade down on Kichigai, but he shunpos away in time and Sanji's swing cuts the building in half. Kichigai appears on another building.)
Kichigai: But not fast enough!
Sanji: (thinking to himself) Damn I was hoping to kill him with that so I could start searching for Asoka again, I guess I better change tactics!
(Kichigai swings his blade and 5 spikes shoot out towards Sanji. Sanji parries them with his blade but when his blade touched them, the spikes explode in his face. Sanji jumps out of the smoke left from the explosion and lands on the ground. He now has a few burns on his left arm which was holding his blade.)
Sanji: Damn, I need to be wary of all his attacks. But it doesn't mater, this will be the kill shot.
(Kichigai charges towards Sanji and swings his blade again causing 5 more spikes to appear. Sanji easily dodges the up coming spikes back doesn't move out of the smoke from the explosions. Kichigai grows impatient.)
Kichigai: Hado 33 - Sōkatsui!
(A huge blast of blue fire is launched into the smoke causing a huge crater in the ground. But Sanji is not there. Suddenly Sanji appears behind him again and Kichigai once again dodges the attack and jumps above him. Sanji breaks his fall to the ground by stabbing his sword in the ground. Kichigai prepares another attack but stops as he sees Sanji begin to glow blue.)
Sanji: Tawa-Joukai!
(A circle of fire surrounds Sanji in a 10 foot radius. The entire circle quickly fills with fire and shoots up into the sky. Catching Kichigai inside of it. The tower of fire appears to go on forever and disperses after 5 seconds. Once it is gone, Sanji appears unharmed and Kichigai falls to the ground with severe burns all over his body.)
Sanji: Okay, now back to the search. (Sanji begins to walk away but then Kichigai suddenly stands up and Sanji turns around)
Kichigai: My my my, You are quite the interesting man! I was wondering why you came at me with the same attack and then you suddenly changed things up! Its a shame that I have to kill such a formidable opponent.
Sanji: Couldn't you just stay down so I can find my cousin? (sighs) I guess it can't be helped!
Kichigai and Sanji: Bankai!

-Boa and Miroku-
(Miroku looks stunned as he gazes upon Boa! Boa walks up to him with her head tilted towards the ground. Once she is finally next to him, she looks up at his face and they stare at each other for a while)
Miroku: Well its definitely you, Wanda.
Boa: Please don't call me that, Miroku. It brings back a lot of bad memories.
Miroku: Well, what do you want me to call you?
Boa: Just call me Boa! That's the name my father gave me.
Miroku: Your father? Who is your father and how did you get in Soul Society, this isn't making any sense.
Boa: I don't mean my biological father, but he is the man that saved me, Isao! I wish I could explain but its a long story and I don't have the time to tell you about it.
Miroku: Isao saved you? What do you mean by that? What happened after those people adopted you?
Boa: Right now is not the time to talk. (Boa draws her blade) You need to leave Miroku!
Miroku: You should think before you act Boa!
Boa: You don't understand Miroku. There are only 2 people in the world that I actually care about. That's you and Isao. And I'm not gonna stand by and left you 2 kill each other. I can't stop Isao. But maybe I can stop you.
Miroku: (serious look)Well if that's the case, give me Asoka and I'll leave.
Boa: Are you crazy! You know I can't do that!
Miroku: (pissed) Then get out of my way!
Boa: I'm not letting you pass!
Miroku: (sighs) You're not gonna make this easy on me are you?
Boa: I'm sorry Miroku, but I'm a captain now so I won't go easy on you!
Miroku: Well I'm sorry to piss you off cause I know this will make you mad.
(Miroku moves away from her with blinding speed and points his finger at her)
Miroku: Bakudo 61 - Rikujōkōrō
(Six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a Boa's midsection, holding her in place.)
Boa: Are you serious? Do you honestly believe this can hold me!
Miroku: I'm not done. Bakudo 63 - Sajo Sabaku.
(A bright chain of light shoots out of Miroku's hand and wraps around Boa!)
Boa: Dammit Miroku, what the hell!
Miroku: (smiling) Still not done, I got to make sure you don't get up. Bakudo 99 - Kin!
(4 long pieces of black spiritual fabric come up from the ground and wrap around Boa's body. 40 large iron slabs slam down on the fabric 10 per piece, forcing Boa to be pinned to the ground.)
Boa: I can't move!
Miroku: Yeah that was kinda the point! Now you stay safe while I go deal with your "father"!
(Boa continues to struggle trying to get out, but can't. Miroku takes his red hoodie off and stretches out his arms.)
Boa: Ughh! Please stop this Miroku! Its only gonna make things worse!
Miroku: (looking down at Boa) That's not my fault. You are the ones that started this. Flash Cry!
(Miroku now has a white aura around him and charges towards Isao's office! He shunpos as fast as he can to his office and blows-up the side wall of his office! Satoshi and Isao look at Miroku with serious looks on there face.)
Satoshi: Miroku I'm asking you to stop this! (Miroku begins to walks towards Isao with his hand gripping his blade)
Miroku: (looks at Isao) Oh I plan on stopping this!
Satoshi: I don't mean like that. Everyone just needs to calm down and work this all out.
Miroku: (Not paying attention to Satoshi) Where is Asoka?
Isao: (speaking to Satoshi) Satoshi, you need to leave now
Miroku: So you're just gonna ignore me?
Isao: I won't put my subordinates in danger, that's why I'm ignoring you.
Miroku: Well I'm happy that your subordinates are safe, but where does that leave mine?
Isao: It doesn't have to be this way Miroku.
Miroku: (annoyed) You're right it didn't have to, you could of stopped this years ago!
Isao: So you are still mad about that night.
Miroku: I looked up to you! And then you let me down.
Isao: I'm the Head Captain Miroku! I had to do what I had to do.
Miroku: (yelling) No! You could of spoken up for me. You could of kept me out of prison. But you chose your image over your on subordinate, right. Now tell me where Asoka is!
Isao: I can't tell you where she is.
Miroku: Fine then I'll beat it out of you!
Satoshi: (thinking to himself) Dammit I have to stop this! (yelling) Bakudo 33.....(Miroku suddenly vanished and reappears on Satoshi's right side with his leg up to kick him in the face. Satoshi still has not noticed him as Miroku is to fast, but before his leg connects, Isao catches Miroku's leg)
Satoshi: (shocked) What the hell!
Isao: He's out of your league Satoshi, it will be best if you leave.
Satoshi: (hesitates) Fine. (Satoshi shunpos out of the office) I thought I could stop it but they are on another level. (sighs) This doesn't resolve anything.

---------Miroku vs. Isao----------

-Back in Isao's Office-
Isao lets go of Miroku's leg and begins to talk.

Isao: I know you dispise me...
Miroku: No I never hated you Isao. I only hated Central 46 and all there traditions, but now I don't know what to think. Only the Head Captain can approve missions. So even though you were not there it was really you that killed Coran and destroyed my base. And now you are gonna try to kill Asoka?
Isao: I don't want to execute her but...
Miroku: (interrupting) But its law! Is that what you were gonna say? Thats the same thing I heard you say to Zane when they dragged me to prison.
Isao: Miroku...
Miroku: I'm done talking to you!
(Miroku releases a dense amount of reaistu that glows white and Isao responses by releasing his that glows gray. The air thickens through out all of Soul Society! And everyone not fighting looks towards Isao's office. Miroku jumps at Isao and spins in the air to deliver a powerful kick to Isao. Isao clenches his left fist and swings his arm out colliding with Miroku's. The force from their collition is so strong that the building begins to crack and fall apart! Isao and Miroku vanish. Isao reappears on some debris from the office building as it is falling and Miroku appears in front of him with his hand stretched out at Isao.)
Miroku: Hado 91 - Senjū Kōten Taihō
(Several spears of light are summoned beside Miroku and all fire at Isao. Isao lifts his hand!
Isao: Hado 88 - Hiryugekizokushintenraiho
(A gigantic blast of electricity is launched at Miroku's spell. They both collide causing an explosion, filled with fire and lightning, that sends a shock wave through out Soul Society. Miroku and Isao are sent flying due to the shock wave of the explosion and Isao lands on a roof top that was about 100 yards away. Miroku reappears behind him and throws another kick at his head but Isao lifts his right hand and a small blue orb appaers at his wrist.
Isao: Bakudo 8 - Seki
(When Miroku hits it, it forced back the power of his kick but miroku uses the forceback to send another kick on the opposite side. Isao vanishes and reappears above Miroku, clenching both his fist together and delivers a clubing blow to Miroku's head sending him crashing down into the building. Suddenly a white light glows out of the windows of the building and the roof blows off. Isao jumps back but sees a flash of white light go passed his head. As he looks up he sees Miroku winding up a punch. Isao begins to left his hand to block it but Miroku was to fast as the punch connects to Isao's left cheek sending him crashing onto the ground creating a small crator. Isao pops back up and rubs his cheek.)
Isao: Flash Cry. Thats gonna be a problem.
(Isao shunpos towards Miroku but Miroku disappears again, this time launching Hado 32 - Okasen but skipping the incantation. A wide blast of yellow fire flies at Isao but he too casts a kido spell without the incantation. A large energy barrier appears between Isao and Miroku, blocking the yellow blast of energy creating another explosion. Miroku and Isao now stand staring at each other.)
Isao: I truly didn't want this Miroku! I know that you feel that I failed you, and for that I'm sorry!
Miroku: I said the time for talking has long pasted! (Miroku grabs his zanpaktou) Collect your harvest, Ketsueki Karite!
Isao: (sighs, as he grabs his blade) Glorify, Chosen Destiny!
(Isao blade turns into a large black battle axe with a glassy shine and he is holding it to his right side with both hands ready to strike and Miroku stands waiting as his blade has turned red and a 20 foot chain has wrapped around his right arm with the blade in his right hand. As Isao and Miroku stare each other down, there is a large crystal dome seen in the distance behind Isao. There is also a large thunder storm surging with orange lightning to the right of them both. And two pillars of blue and red reaistu rise up into the sky in the distance behind Miroku. The thunder storm is raging and as a huge bolt of lightning strikes down in the distance, Miroku and Isao vanish and reappear with Miroku's blade and Isao's axe clashing!)

-Some Where In Soul Society-
Rey stands in a road smiling as as he looks up to the sky and sees Isao and Miroku fight! There are many dead soul reapers at his feet.

Rey: (sighs) I would love to sit and watch my two enemies kill one another but I have business to attend to!

-In The Sewers-
Titus and Hideaki are moving towards the prison.

Hideaki: Do you fill that, Titus!
Titus: Yeah thats definitely her. We need to hurry. It seems like they are moving her!
Hideaki: The execution must be starting soon.

-At The Kuchiki Family House-
Two people, a man and woman, are standing in front of the Noble Kuchiki Clan's house. A servant welcomes them in and guides the two to the back where Ariza and Dori are talking. Ariza and Dori are looking out of a window towards Soul Society as they see flashing lights and explosions. Ariza turns around as she notices the two who have come in. The man has long gray hair, he is wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. There is a large blade strapped to his back and a white glove on his left hand. The women has long blue hair and a long white dress and is wearing a wide black belt that holds a regular katana.

Ariza: Hey you guys, I'm glad youe were able to make it. Miroku used to tell us so much about you two.
Dori: I know its wierd to have two members of the noble family to invite you to their house, but we have good intentions.
Woman: So you two know Miroku?
Ariza: Yeah we were in the academy with him. He used to tell us stories about his childhood, that was why we were able to find you guys.
Man: Okay, that makes sense but you still haven't told us your names!
Ariza: (laughs) I'm so sorry, my name is Ariza and this is Dori!
Woman: Nice to meet you Ariza, my name is Kuesu. And this is my friend Hidan!
Hidan: Now that the formallities are done, can we get down to business? I'm sure there is a more important reason to summon us here other than a meet and greet.
Dori: You are correct Hidan. (Dori points out the window towards Soul Society) Do you guys see that?
Kuesu: You mean the war right?
Dori: Yeah! Miroku is in there.
Hidan: We know that, they attacked his base a while ago.
Ariza: Well do you know that Miroku is not at full power? (Hidan and Kuese look confused)
Kuesu: What do you mean by that?
Ariza: The current blade he has is not his! He will never be able to beat, let alone match up evenly with Isao without his true zanpaktou. I'm sure you've seen it before?
Hidan: You're talking about his Chaos blade right?
???: So you do know about it! (Hidan and Kuesu turn to the hallway and she a women walking up to them. She has a caramel complexion and appears to be young but is actually up in age. She is wearing a kimono!
Kuesu: Its you!
???: How have you been Kuesu?
Hidan: You know this woman?
Kuesu: Yeah, I meet her after the accident! Her name is Yukina....she's Miroku's mom!
Yukina: So are the four of you ready?
Ariza: Of course!
Yukina: Good, now listen up, here is the plan!

Miroku's mother revealed. Ariza makes her move!

END!

Yeah I know it was long! But I hope you enjoyed it