Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1672

over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
well I have read from 1-12 in three days my eye's are sore but I have to say it's pretty fucking awesome and I have to say I can't wait until post my charcter in here =) :P great job to everyone and *high fives* to the creaters to makeing an awesome post.....we should go to the creaters of bleach and as kthem to make this show XD
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Heh, and you haven't even reached the climax of the main fights! As for the name of this new arc, I was thinking "The Coming Storm," though I'll leave it up to you guys as to whether you think that's an appropriate title.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
That. is. the same thing i was thinking. wow. Bwahahahahahahah!!!

in all seriousness that is what ive kept coming back to while i was thinking the last couple hours. Probally cause its so appropriate considering what has happened so far. and cause ive been reading the book the perfect storm. good book.

evil ending laugh. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHA!

HA!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago onix11 said…
YEah the coming storm sounds good. You know, my character thinks these are the good guys so, we need to have a post to where he believes that there good.
over a year ago rantora13 said…
So the dårk lords is the tittle of are new group. Can't belive I waz 8 I figured 7 but good stuff and creativity all round. Plus good titile.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
i /agree with this
Really?
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
wat?
DONE OH MY GOD I'M DONE I'M DONE PHRASE HALA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO.­...­...­...­...­I maybe blind but i'm done ......so when it's my turn I post my introduction :P , can some go over the last part of my bankai abilties on page 115 on make a Zanpakuto arc for me and tell me if there OP
I'll get to reviewing blades that have been posted later, suffering from jet lag right now (6 hour cross country flight = no good). Anyway, my character and his blade are almost done, it's taken a good while to write up, but I'm still working on the final ability (no, it wont be as complex as Isao's). After I've posted that later today, I'll start reviewing blades. The best way to make sure you get your blade reviewed is to send it to me directly, so if you can, please do so.
I guess ill have to send you my add on abiltiy that I just made.
okay whiteflame Explain Isao's Zanpakuto I didn't get understand how it worked , was his Zanpakuto's spirt Odin ? ...not trying to be mean just i'm easyily confused Isao' Zanpakuto confused me with the melting and the explodeing and cracking and the random tree it make's ....I just didn't get it :P but I loved Isao,ray.crow, and Miroku my favourite part was crow makeing the Analogy that they were on a fourm XD :P
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
thank you i like making refrences to breaking the fourth wall
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Last part! sorry it was so late!

- The Resurgence Finale -
The Trails of Olympus

At the base of the mountain
Black flames continue to rise around the battlefield as Hades stares down Miroku!

Miroku: (thinking to himself) Fire is hot! Fire is hot! Fire is hot! Dammit Chaos, I know fire is hot. Why would you call that a hint.
Hades: You should pay attention!
(Hades reaches his right hand into a flame and pulls out a meter long sword that is burning red hot from the flames. Miroku rises his right hand and a pitch black meter long katana forms from nothing in his hand. Hades and Miroku charge at each other. Explosion after explosion occur as Hades and Miroku clash swords. Miroku jumps away from Hades with 2nd degree burns all over his body.)
Miroku: Okay Chaos you were right! Fire is definitely hot. I can even stand clashing swords with him.
(As Miroku continues to think, Hades thrust both hands in Miroku's direction and two columns of black flames fly towards Miroku. Miroku quickly looks up and shunpos out of the way of the flames.)
Miroku: Dammit! (Miroku suddenly hears a voice in his head)
???: What are you doing?
Miroku: Gaia?
Gaia: Yes its me.
Tartarus: We have now become a part of you since you have our powers.
Gaia: Why won't you use us?
Miroku: That's right! Chaos said I'll have a chance to practice. This must be what she meant!
Tartarus: Exactly! By yourself, you can't win. But you combined with Gaia, the Titans and myself are more then a match for Hades!
Gaia: Now stop being silly and fight for real now!
(Miroku smiles as he faces Hades.)
Hades: It appears that your resolve has change.
Miroku: Not really, I just figured out how to beat you.
Hades: Really? Then show me your power!
(Hades charges at Miroku and thrust his hand towards Miroku and launches 50 fiery arrows out of the flames at Miroku. And Miroku spins his belt sword up causing the ground under his feet to lift him up on a pillar high above the arrows as they strike around the base of the pillar. Miroku stares down at Hades as he stands on top of the pillar.)
Hades: So you've started to figure out how to use Gaia, I'm impressed!
Miroku: Well I'm happy that I impressed you. But now I'm gonna end this.
( Miroku jumps down from the pillar and raises his sword behind him ready to strike. Hades jumps back, as Miroku lands where he was standing causing a creator in the ground. Miroku runs towards Hades and Hades kicks his leg in Miroku's direction sending a large blast of fire towards him. An earth pillar rises up and blocks the blast causing a huge explosion. Hades looks into the explosion and sees Miroku standing there unharmed. Hades charges at him as Miroku simple watches him get closer and closer. Suddenly three pillars shoot out of the ground around Hades and slam into his body at the same time entrapping him at his midsection. Hades begins to melt the rock but looks up as a bright light hits his face. In Miroku's left hand sits a bright white orb.)
Miroku: This is the end Hades!
Hades: (smiles) I guess it is.
(Miroku throws the orb and it grows into a huge ball of energy and hits Hades dead on causing an enormous explosion. The smoke clears and Hades falls as Miroku sword vanishes and he walks past Hades towards the steps to the next level of the mountain.)
Hades: Wait! (Miroku turns around and manifests his sword.) No this fight is over! I lost! Therefore my power is yours. (Hades bursts into black flames that implode on itself until it becomes the size of a ring. The ring floats over to Miroku and he holds out his hand. The ring of flame settles in his hand and the flames disperse revealing a platinum ring with the symbol of a war helmet on it. Miroku smiles and puts the ring on his index finger and heads up the stairs. Miroku watches as the flames around the mountain disappear and the steam goes away as two rivers flow down the sides of the stairs. Miroku reaches the top of the stairs and sees a cave entrance that two rivers flowing out the sides of the entrance. As Miroku walks in, the room begins to glow blue and a man with a huge trident, the size of his body, is in his left hand. The man is wearing a greek robe with a kings robe that appears to be made with large fish scales. The man turns towards Miroku as an endless stream of water pours from his mouth. A voice that appears to be everywhere speaks.)
Posidon: My name is Posidon! I see that you defeated Hades.
Miroku: Yes and you will be next.
Posidon: Well then, show me the power of the man who wishes to control me.
(A large dome of water surrounds Posidon and the water in the rivers stop flowing and rise up like tentacles connecting to the dome of water surrounding Posidon. Miroku manifest his blade in his right hand and the water tentacles begin to swing down towards him. Miroku jumps and flips around as the tentacle try to sweep his legs. Miroku lands behind Posidon as he dodges and charges towards him with his sword. As Miroku swings at his neck, his sword doesn't even pierce the water.)
Miroku: What the...
(As Miroku stops for a moment, suddenly a blast of water gushes out of the dome where Miroku tried to hit Posidon sending Miroku crashing into the wall. Miroku falls to the ground and looks up at Posidon to see a stream of highly pressurized water shooting towards him. Miroku barely dodges as the stream of water hits the left side of his abdomen causing a large gash on his side. Miroku places his right hand over the cut as he grinds his teeth to take his mind off the pain.)
Miroku: (thinking) Dammit, I need to get rid of this water or I'm gonna loose.
(As Miroku stands there thinking, the two tentacles of water rise up and fly towards Miroku splitting up into ten different tentacles. Miroku quickly summons another orb into his hand and it begins to glow white. Miroku throws the orb at the tentacles and a large explosion takes place as rubble and stream fill the room.)
Miroku: (Looking at his ring) Now lets see what you can do.
(Hades ring disappears and Posidon watches as the area around Miroku begins to melt. As the stream moves away from Miroku's body, Miroku appears with black flames circling around his arms and legs. His eyes also appear to be on fire as an orange aura radiates from his body. Miroku charges at Posidon and the water tentacle rise up again and fly towards him. Miroku thrust his arm forward and a column of black flames shoot from his arms causing the tentacles to evaporate. The flames are now heading towards Posidon. The water of the dome increases as it blocks the flames from touching him, filling the room with steam. Miroku jumps up and kicks his leg towards Posidon and 5 darts of fire fly towards Posidon. Another tentacle forms and swings past the darts taking them out. Miroku clenches his fist and begins to flick his fingers continuously causing small bullets of fire to fly at Posidon. Miroku runs around the dome as he continues to shoot bullets, watching as the water of the dome evaporates. Miroku notices that the dome is not going away as more water from Posidon's mouth fills it.)
Miroku: (thinking) Water is abundant! I know how to get rid of it.
(Miroku spins his belt sword down, causing a large trench to open up making the water sink towards the bottom of it. Two large shadowy hands rise out of the trench and begin to squeeze the dome causing Posidon to loose some control over it. The water of the dome implodes on itself and the hands grab Posidon. The arms try to pull Posidon down into the trench but the tentacle wrap around the arms keeping them from going down but leaving Posidon unprotected. And Miroku jumps up in the air towards Posidon does a front flip and swings the heel of his right foot down on Posidon's head knocking him out and causing the water to loose its form. The arms pull Posidon's body into the trench and the trench slams shut. The flames around Miroku's limbs vanish and the water in the room rises and condenses itself into a ring shape. The ring wraps around his middle finger and becomes a platinum ring with a trident symbol on it. Miroku smiles as he looks at the ring and then a light shines down on him. Miroku looks up and sees an opening in the roof of the cave and a latter falls down from the opening. Miroku climbs the latter and finds himself on a platform with storm clouds in the sky above. Suddenly a large lightning bolt strikes down at the middle of the platform and a large man stands where the lightning hit. The man appears to be made of lightning as he glows neon blue.)
Zeus: My name is Zeus! You must be strong if you were able to beat both Hades and Posidon in the same day. I'll give you a chance to rest up if you want.
Miroku: (smiling) Sorry but I can't waste time resting.
Zeus: Heh, well if you insist.
( Zeus vanishes and reappears beside Miroku and punches him in the gut sending him flying. Zeus reappears where Miroku is falling at and kicks him in the face sending him crashing to the ground. Miroku staggers to his feet and stares at Zeus.)
Miroku: Somehow his hits can paralyze my body. That's why my reactions are so slow after he hits me. I need to come up with something.
( Zeus charges towards Miroku and Miroku spins his belt blade up causing pillars of rock to sprout up. Zeus dodges the pillars and swings his arms causing lightning bolts to strike near Miroku. Miroku dodges the blasts of lightning and manifest his sword. A pillar of rock rises up in front of Miroku and he uses his sword to cut the pillar into 4 pieces and slams his hands and feet into the rocks using them as gloves and shoes. Miroku shunpos next to Zeus and punches him in the face sending Zeus crashing to the floor.)
Miroku: (thinking) Wow! This whole rock glove thing was a shot in the dark but it worked.
(Zeus rubs his cheek and looks up at Miroku who is now running towards him. Zeus smiles and launches a continuous stream of lightning towards Miroku that destroys the rocks around his limbs. Miroku stops and Zeus tackles him to the ground and starts punching Miroku's face. Miroku tries to push him off but can't move due to the paralysis.)
Zeus: You should of took that rest I offered you. Any last words Miroku?
Miroku: (looking in Zeus' eyes he uses the last of his strength to yell two words) FLASH CRY!
(Miroku's eyes glow white and an explosion of spirit energy forces Zeus off of him. Miroku slowly gets to his feet and Zeus stands there waiting.)
Zeus: I guess you have a little more fight in you.
Miroku: (breathing hard) Yeah...I do!
(Miroku and Zeus jump at each other and their fist connect with each other causing a large burst of energy. Explosion after explosion happens as their fist continue to connect. Zeus clenches his fist and goes in for a killing blow, but Miroku does a matrix like dodge and round house kicks Zeus to the ground creating a large creator. As Zeus looks up towards Miroku, his eyes widen. Miroku is holding his right hand in the air as he levitates 100 feet above the ground. Suddenly the other ten orbs orbit around his body and join together in his right hand creating a large orb about 100 feet in diameter. Miroku swings his arm down and the orb flies towards Zeus. Zeus smiles as the orb gets closer.)
Zeus: I guess you really didn't need the rest.
(The orb hits and causes an explosion with the force of a 100 ton TNT bomb. Miroku is sent flying by the force of the explosion and begins to fall off the mountain. But the storm clouds vanish and the light from the sun hits Miroku. Miroku then hears a very soothing melody as the light seems to heal his injuries. Miroku opens his eyes and sees the figure of a man standing in front of him and Miroku looses consciousness. Miroku wakes up on a bed and sees Chaos sitting at the edge of it. Chaos turns and looks at him.)
Chaos: (smiling and placing her hand on Miroku's cheek) I'm so happy you're not hurt master.
Miroku: What happened? (Chaos grabs and lifts Miroku right hand to show him. Miroku sees that he is now wearing four ring. The two for Hades and Posidon. And two more, one with a lightning bolt on it for Zeus and one with a lyre on it.) Four rings!? When did I fight a fourth person?
Chaos: You didn't. I told you that once you reached the sun, everything would be fine. Apollo is the sun and he healed you after your fights. Everyone is waiting for you to speak!
Miroku: What?
(Chaos points behind Miroku and he turns around to see everyone sitting and standing around a table with the head seat empty. Miroku gets up and Chaos helps him walk over to the table. Posidon, Hades, Zeus and a man with long blond hair who has a lyre in his arms are all sitting at the table. Tartarus head is peaking over the edge of a cliff near the table and Gaia is sitting on a small pillar about 4 feet high. 12 glowing figures are also standing around the table. They stand at 20 feet tall.)
Zeus: So tell me, are you just gonna give up on them?
Miroku: What do you mean?
Apollo: Its what you said to your friends. Are you just gonna leave them. You think they will be safe without your leadership?
Posidon: What's your answer?
Miroku: I don't know. I couldn't protect the others, how can they expect me to protect them?
Hades: Stop being so hard on yourself! Whether big or small, failures and disappointments are a penalty of living. Don't let them stop you! Just get stronger!
Chaos: They're right master. If you leave them, then they will die. Remember what you told Crow when you were kids?
Miroku: Friends serve a higher purpose?
Chaos: Exactly! You are stronger now. As long as we are together, no one can beat us!
Gaia: So please, go back to them.....
Everyone: And finish what Sunny started! (Miroku closes his eyes and when he opens them, he is back in reality sitting on the porch of the Shihon household.)
Yukina: You were starting to make me worry with all that blood you kept coughing up. So what were you saying you were gonna do?
Miroku: Heh, I got to reform the Rising Suns. But first I need to go to Central Command and talk to Kane! Hopefully he is waiting for me! I'll see you later mom.
Yukina: Good bye sweetheart.
Miroku: (thinking) Just as the phoenix, The Rising Suns will once again rise from the ashes!

End!
That was awesome jstar and nice Crow refrence i love that whole friends serve a higher purpose quote
thanks man! Also I probably won't have an entry for the leader spot. I had a great idea for the blade but I'm stuck with just a bankai and no shikai abilities and with college starting back up, I don't feel like stressing over it.
hey umm i have a arc idea for the storey tell me what you guys think I was thinking rey take's advantage of the fact that the soul society is weakend so he launches a full scale assult on soul society, let me know what you guys think
That would be kool
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Just wondering does anyone care if i make the new espada of lust?
Also had an Idea for some Espada like you know there's wrath, sloth,greed,pride,lust,envy,slooth I was thinking lower ranked espada based off of emotion for instance wrath break off's would be Hate and Vengace something like that let me know what you guys think :)
So um, yeah, I haven't read your post yet jstar, but from skimming it it looks cool. Looking forward to reading it. Anyway, responses to various people.
wolfmaster - Isao's blade's spirit is Odin. The abilities are set up in the shikai and activate when commanded to do so in bankai. The tree and bridge are those two things. The final ability has many facets to it, and each of the balls he creates symbolizes two things: an ability, and someone to be killed. When he eats one, it activates a certain ability depending on the type of person it kills, but in all cases, it's someone close to the Isao. Hope that cleared things up, though I'm not certain exactly what you're asking to an extent.
Now, let's talk about that arc. I really don't think that Rey's all that likely to go from taking that power from Soul Society, though I do believe he's likely to do something with it. I think he'd be more likely to bring everyone to him to test it out. That's part of his personality, his pride. I'm relatively certain that that's where we're going to be going with it.
As for the idea with the Espada, I'd like to fill the current Espada before we move on to creating new ones. We currently have 1 dead Espada, one who's going to be dead (yes, it's happening), and one who left. We should have those filled first.
rantora - go ahead and send me it whenever with whatever additions you want. Same goes for anyone else.
As for my current blade status, I'm still working on the final ability, but it'll be done sometime within the next few hours.
we need envy too right ? , may I make envy
THANKS white flame you helped me understand Alot
Does anyone mind if Itake over the ninth divsion captain seat ? I know i'm proabily getting anoying but that's my final question
No, don't mind, but any blade and character you want to place in that role has to be posted and reviewed.
just go to make a Zanpakuto page 115 my charcter and blad are there
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
-------Reunion---------

Amiro had just appeared in the fourth squad barracks to see his little sister sleeping on a bed with bandages all over her body, Amiro ‘s eyes widen in shock and horror and he quickly ran over to her.
Amiro: Dawn! I couldn’t help her….
A 4th squad member then nervously tip toed toward Amiro.
4th Squad Member: Umm sir, I you want you can take her back to her room she is ready if y-
Amiro: Thank you for telling me now please go help someone else
4th Squad Member: Y…yes Sir Captain Hikotora.
The 4th squad member practically ran away and Amiro then picked up Dawn and vanished heading straight for his squad barracks, when he got there he immediately walked in not noticing the extremely large spiritual pressure coming from his desk as Amiro looked he saw a man about 22 with dark brown shaggy hair a black collared shirt with a white tie and black pants and shoes.
???: Great another one of yo-. (Now smirking) Ah Amiro long time no see, old friend.
Amiro: (Vanishes to Dawns room sets her down and re appears a yard away from the man) Renik I told you to get nowhere near Dawn and I.
Renik: (With a large smile on his face) well then all I wanted to do is stop by and say hello to a friend.
Amiro: Do you think anyone wanted you to “stop by” I didn’t want to see you or any of your little friends after you betrayed me and Dawn
Renik: Fine I'll leave I have to go find number 1 anyways he’s hard to keep up with. (Vanishes)
Amiro: *sigh* I hate it when he comes.
Dawn: (Opens the door) Well I like seeing him we haven’t talked or about 10 years now, I never got why you hate him so much.
Amiro: Dawn, you really shouldn’t be up at the moment you still need rest, and you know he betrayed us how can you forgive him.
Dawn: Oh get over it Amiro! That was such a long time ago and you still hold a grudge, even after he saved our lives!?
Amiro: Dawn just go back to your room and rest…
Dawn: (Mumbling to herself) You always run away from the problem Amiro…
Dawn then slowly walked over to her room still mumbling to herself leaving Amiro to think about is old lie long friend.

------- IN A HOLDING CELL------

May is playing a song she knew by heart in the air which could be heard all across the prison area they were in and Toni was humming the same tune, May then stopped.
May: Hey Toni.
Toni: What’s a matter May?
May: Do you really think Crow and Shado can will be able to beat everyone here to save us, I mean the almost died fighting those 2 guards and that Dormirarbol was way stronger than them.
Toni: May, you got to have faith in them you know Crow and Shado are the strongest out of the rest of the set.
May: Yeah I guess your right I just hope they can survive (Begins to play a slow depressing song)
Toni: (Thoughts) me too…

----------In Heuco Mundo----------
Dormirarbol was sleeping in Rey’s throne as a young woman with tanned skin, light blue eyes, long black wavy hair that went down to mid back, and an arrancar outfit made to be look like a dress, walked up to him and slowly sat on Dormirarbol’s lap and laid her head on his shoulder.
???: (Whispering in his ear) Hey (Says seductively) I'm new here mind showing me around.
Dormirarbol: (Slowly opens his eyes and shoves the woman off) I'm guessing you’re the new espada of lust, Reina correct?
Reina: Yes sir and it wasn’t very nice to shove me off.
Dormirarbol: I know it wasn’t nice I just didn’t want you on my lap.
Reina: Fine (Gets back up and sits on the arm rest of the chair and rests her legs on Dormirarbol’s right side) Now I'm not on your lap (Giggling)
Dormirarbol: Fine you can stay there but you better shut up or I'll shove you off again.
Reina: Ok then, (Smirking) Dormirarbol.
When she said his name it sent a shiver down his spine it was eerie yet seductive he then drifted off to sleep like he once was before her interruption.

-END-
I know it was short but it was kind of a filler post.
Awesome post
Alright, so my entry for the position is posted on page 123. Hope you guys like it!
whiteflame it's beyond words how epic that is
Heh, thanks man. And thanks to BrokenSun as well, who contacted me about it while I was gone =P.
@ Whiteflame - Great blade man! I always love to read all of your "out of the box" zanpaktou!

@ Everyone - Nevermind my post about not submitting a blade for the leader spot. I just had a great idea hit me so I'll post it later today when I get back from church!
Wonder if my espians new ability.changes my rank. But who cares.
O_O whiteflame you are awesome i love your blades and their deep meanings it reminds of the anime aquarion where all the enemies in that show had some deep metaphor behind them I have my work cut off for me this time
smirk
lol i agree with you LOBOSdelRAYo :P whiteflame 55 does amazeing work
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
In Forth Squad Barracks

Satoshi is lying in his bed sweating and stirring in bed. He is having a dream of when he was a child and he fought that man he now knows to be an Arrancar. Images of Ayano and Rozu and blood keep flashing before his eyes. He suddenly pops awake and sits upright then cringes at the sharp pain in his stomach from Miroku’s attack. As he sits there and wipes sweat from his face he hears a couple soul reapers talking about the academy and 2 insanely strong arrancar that destroyed it. Satoshi glances around the room and doesn’t see Ayano in any bed. He gets up and walks through the whole building and doesn’t see here anywhere.

Satoshi panicking to self: Where is she? (Satoshi vanishes from the barracks and appears by the crater that was once the academy)

Around the rubble there are many soul reapers digging about, a few are carrying small bodies covered in blankets on stretchers over to an already long line of dead. All of the bodies in the line look to be no older than 10. A sudden fear strikes Satoshi’s face. He begins to grab rubble and fling it over his shoulder almost hitting a soul reaper.

Soul Reaper: Hey watch where you…Vice Captain Satoshi? What are you doing here?

Satoshi: Shut up and dig!!!

After a half a day of straight digging the group around Satoshi grew. None knew what he was looking for but they knew he was looking for something important. They found the remains of a classroom with a couple dozen dead in it. As the soul reapers emerged from the ruble carrying another body Satoshi began to dig faster and harder. Finally he came across a pile of rock that didn’t seem to fall the way rubble should. There were lines on the ground where rubble looked to be drug across to this one point that was just on the outside of the academy. Satoshi barley is able to wedge one of the rocks free and sees a puddle of black blood in the bottom of the rough sphere of rock. Just as has about to write it off as another bloody rock he is hit almost like a ton of bricks. He remembers roughly hearing Isao mentoring his ability he used increasing his mass. He also remembered it involved using one of his balls in bankai. Then he remembers a vivid image of Isao coughing up black blood, just like the black blood in this rubble. Finally a memory from when he was young, One of the few most important memories to Satoshi.
Long ago, only a few years after accidentally killing Rozu Satoshi was being overly hard on him self. Getting ready to throw him self at an army of Vasto Lordes just to kill him self. Just before leaving to go to Heuco Mundo Isao had stopped him. After giving Satoshi a good whipping Isao made Satoshi tell him about what was troubling him. After the story Isao began to lecture Satoshi, It was one of the usual lectures about staying on the right path and never swaying from it. The part that really got to Satoshi is that Isao told him something he rarely tells anyone. He told Satoshi about his final bankai ability’s function. How for greater power there is a great sacrifice.
In the last couple of seconds the soul reapers working with Satoshi saw his face go from determined to horrified to angry to calm. Satoshi stood up and shoved the rock he was holding over and turned towards Isao’s office.

Soul reaper: Are you ok Vic… (Satoshi vanishes)

At Isao’s office Isao is rummaging through the rubble looking for something to salvage when he feels Satoshi’s presence behind him.

Isao says as he looks up: Glad to see your ok…

Just as his eyes are looking at Satoshi he is hit in the face and knocked back 5 feet.

Satoshi: How could you (He jumps forward onto Isao’s chess and swings again but his tears blurred his vision and Isao was ready. Isao moved his head to the side and Satoshi struck the ground. Isao then grabs Satoshi and throws him across the room smashing what was left of one of the walls.)

Isao: What’s wrong with you boy, this is no time to be fighting.

Satoshi: (Standing up as if he isn’t affected by the throw which surprises Isao a little) you killed her (He vanishes and reappears in front of Isao grabbing his shirt and pushing him back to a tall pile of rubble. Isao could have resisted the push because it was clumsy but he was confused about the situation and did not believe that Satoshi intend serous harm.) YOU KILLE AYANO!!!!

Hearing this news seemed to cut deep into Isao. Deeper than any sword had. He has only been cut like this a few times before He looks away from Satoshi’s eyes as images of those his ability sacrificed before run through his eyes.

Isao: So….It was her, I’m sorry

Satoshi: Don’t give me that “I’m sorry” How long has it been? How long have you known about that ability. And yet you still used it why?

Isao: (pushing Satoshi’s hands away as he speaks) I had no choice. This is the path I chose to follow. It’s too late to fight it.

Satoshi: Don’t give me that defeated war vet talk about being too late. How many years ago did I kill Rozu? How many years have I walked my path of shame? How many years have I carried that burden?

Isao: Too many. You need to let it go and walk forward.

Satoshi: No, I needed to go back. To fight against the stream, I needed to make things right. And I did.

Isao: What do you mean? (Satoshi Looks over his shoulder to the right, He’s known Rozu has fallowed him every where around the soul society he just hasn’t had time to talk to her. She is now standing half hiding behind some rubble. Isao recognizes her face though, It’s older now but it’s still the same person) what have you done? (Isao grabs Satoshi by the shirt and pick him up. Just then the forbidden scroll falls out of Satoshi’s shirt and tumbles across the ground.) I don’t understand. Who did the technique? The user of that technique dies.

Satoshi: That technique was designed in the real world and never used here. (Satoshi grabs Isao’s hands and pulls them off and pushes Isao away. Again he surprises Isao with his new found strength. He then bends over and pick up the scroll) it works differently here.

Isao: Before we get too far off track, had I not used that ability, Miroku would have killed you. I couldn’t let that happen. I never thought it would have been Ayano…I’m sorry

Satoshi: (Now calm) I’m sure if there was any other way you would have used it but still, She didn’t get to meet Rozu….Oh yeah. (Gesturing between the two) Rozu this is Captain Commander Isao, Isao, this is Rozu.

Isao: I’m not that old you brat (Isao smacks Satoshi across the head and Rozu giggles) I have an idea though. After those arrancar attacked and left we need to be in working order fast thus I don’t have time to ponder many decisions too long. We need a new principal at the new academy. Rozu would you mind?

Rozu looking kind of shocked: .um….no…I would not…mind.

Isao: It’s decided then.

Satoshi: I was hoping shed end up our third seat. Oh well…..Also I have taken the liberty of adjusting the topographical map of the area. (Satoshi gives Isao a map and begins to try to sneak away)

Isao: Why would the map nee…. (Isao sees the crater addition from where Rozu was resurrected) SATOSHI GET BACK HERE!!!! (Satoshi scurries back) We need to talk about punishments here….

END!
i love how satoshi goes from wanting to kill isao to completely disregarding the face he's mad at him to being all friendly :P XD
Satoshi never wanted to kill isao, he was just uberly pissed off, and the two have a father son like relationship, so once satoshi let his anger out he was able to rationalize better
So is wolfmaster taking over the new espada of envy
if whiteflame didn't mind i'd do it
For votes for the leadear I'm goin with whiteflames sword.
lol wow voting b4 all entries are in....
over a year ago shinigami69 said…
[removed]
@shinigami69 - Umm how about you read the rules first! DO NOT POST BLADES UP HERE!
over a year ago grif16 said…
@shinigami69 Hey u fuckin asshole!! That is my sword. U stole that from me on the make your zanpakuto page. U better fuckin unpost it
WHO THE F**K POSTED A BLADE ON HERE!
Some asshole who stole my blade from another forum
over a year ago shinigami69 said…
Yea right dude i just made this.
angry
Alright. Dude first off it is not cool to steal, second, if you don't use your own work then you have no right to be on this forum.
Dude that is my zanpakuto word for word. U just copy and put it on here