Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1651-1672 of 1672

over a year ago onix11 said…
So i'm probably not the only person wondering this. Where is everybody? Did we decide to take a super long break?
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
Idk about everybody else but i have been a little busy bare knuckle fighting ninja bears and rabbid badgers for a while but i think i just killed the last of them so i should be ok to continue story soon once all the blood is cleaned off
Sounds wicked. I've been re-roofing my house for the last sevendays. I've never thought the wordthousands could be used for staples. '-'
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
I really would like to start back up with the story myself (though Hadez seems to have his hands full :P), and I'm mainly waiting for jstar to come back to it whenever he can. If that doesn't end up happening soon, we can try and continue the story anyway, but as you guys know, he's become a pretty important linchpin in the story. It's good to know that you guys are still out there waiting and watching, just hoping we can get it going sooner rather than later.
Alright, so I'm sure we're all becoming rather fed up with waiting, and it seems that, at least for the time being, jstar's conspicuously absent. As such, I'm calling for a return to posting come February (I'm really busy next week, hence the delay). Anyone who is still here and wants to keep going, I'm happy to do so, though I hope we still have a reasonable number of people to work with. If you are ready and willing to do so, post to let me know. I'll reorder the posting order as well.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
I've been checking in daily. Needless to say, I'd love to carry the story on. February sounds great.
last edited over a year ago
sounds good to me
sounds alright to me. Im not garenteeing my ability to post for first two weeks of feburary...on the 5th i turn 21 so yeah fun times
So I wanted to post something today, but I made a stupid mistake and ended up leaving my laptop in a friend's car... One and a half hours away (that's one direction). I'll pick it up tomorrow, but after driving 8 hours yesterday (UGH!) I was in no mood to drive out there today. I've actually got a post ready on it, so I'm looking forward to posting that tomorrow. For now, just think on what you want to post, or chat with me and we can come up with something.
Alright! Can't wait to start up again.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
i'll make as much effort as I can to post ,
Alright, so to start, I've got a couple of continuations for certain fights. Hope you guys enjoy!

Tekin vs. Demandred

Demandred didn’t turn to watch his former opponent get dragged into a fight with Josh. He didn’t care much what happened to either of them – he knew all too well what Josh had done to Leon, and if he died, all the better. The only one who concerned him was right in front of him, though Tekin seemed to be taken off balance by his sudden appearance and the loss of an ally. As well he should be; he just lost his only chance to win this fight.

Demandred shook off a sheen of ice that was all that remained of the ice orb that had formed around him a short time ago. It had been a misjudgment on his opponent’s part to believe that it would have any real effect on him. Those orbs of steam were much more effective, though the burns he’d suffered would be the last. Tekin would get no other chances.

He stuck his hand into the pouch at his waist, and a flurry of coins flashed up in front of him. In an instant, they were flying towards the younger fighter. Tekin danced with his blades, slicing down several as he dodged the rest. All a feint. Demandred had dropped another coin to the ground beneath him, and had launched himself high into the air with a dramatic burst of speed. He looked around, finding the appropriate metal beam before flaring his iron and bouncing off of it, ricocheting down towards his startled opponent.

Tekin gripped his blades tightly, preparing for a push. He had gotten much better about using his strength to ignore Demandred’s pushes and force him backward instead, though he still did not fully understand them. Within a few feet of his opponent, he pushed. The force of his body’s descent increased his weight, and Tekin was unprepared for that increase, his wrists twisting as he grunted under the force. Still, he managed to bring his blades around in what would have been a deadly slice to the throat, if not for the follow up push on the buildings to each side of them, leaving him hovering in the air just out of reach.

To his credit, the young man was wary about attacking him, and stood still below him. It didn’t matter; the trap was already all around him. He flared iron as he pulled at the metal structures around them, hearing the girders groan with the strain. He allowed himself to sink to the ground, his muscles groaning against the force of his pull, though his pewter prevented any tearing. What glass remained in their nearly bare structures shattered out in a hail of shards that rained down on top of them. They broke harmlessly against his skin, while the glass around Tekin melted in a haze of steam.

A metal, twisted cage now surrounded them, cutting them off from the other battles. This turned out to be well timed as he heard one of the shots from Takumi’s gun ring off the metal surrounding him. Demandred glanced briefly around the floor, checking on the spread of his coins. He suppressed a smile. These kinds of tactics worked well enough in practice, but it was a joy to see them function so well in battle. Tekin raised his steam weapon, a glow surrounding it once again.

Tekin: Am I supposed to be impressed?

Demandred: No, you’re supposed to be…terrified!

That last word game out in barely a whisper, cutting through the air as Demandred pushed. And pulled. And pulled. And pushed. Again and again, ricocheting off the metal around them in a cacophony of sound and speed. He watched as blasts from Kizumi’s gun smashed into the ground around him, getting closer and closer to their mark, though as his speed increased, it would only become harder for him to keep up. As Tekin turned his weapon to launch his attack, Demandred flared his iron, pushing off of a girder to send him careening backward and out of the way. Tekin tsked, raising his ice weapon to try another ranged attack, but to no avail – his speed was too fast and his movements to erratic. To the man below him, Demandred was little more than a blur appearing everywhere at once. He planted his feet, raising his blades and creating a haze of steam around himself.

Demandred flared his bismuth, white and blue fire flooding out of him and seaming to be everywhere at once. The young soul reaper became visible all too soon, and then he struck. Flaring pewter, he thrust his fist palm first into the young man’s sternum, right between his blades, sending him sprawling backward with a crack and a groan. Before he reached the bars, Demandred struck again, smashing his foot into the back of his right shoulder, feeling it snap under the force. He bounced off the ground with sickening thuds, forcing himself to come to rest on his feet as he skidded to a stop. Demandred struck out again, only to have to slow his pace an instant before impact in order to avoid a shot from Kizumi. To his shock, Tekin exploited even the slight slowing, his ice blace flashing out at his arm, leaving a deep, frozen gash from wrist to shoulder before he could force a change in his direction. He pushed on the metal in all directions, coming to a stop in the air before shutting off his metals.

Tekin had one eye on him, and the hand he had struck out with was now surrounded with green energy as he tried to quickly heal his shoulder. The younger man smiled, but when he spoke, it was between gritted teeth.

Tekin: I thought I told you…*ugh*… not to underestimate us.

Demandred checked his metals. His bismuth had only a quarter left. His iron was even worse, a mere 20%. The pewter was looking better at 40%. A frown reached his lips before he dashed it away.

Demandred: Strong words after that exchange.

Tekin’s smile broadened: You’ll be surprised how resilient I am.

Demandred raised an eyebrow: Should I be scared of the man whose shoulder I just broke?

Tekin rotated his shoulder, showcasing an impressive healing skill. Demandred noted the pain that accompanied such a movement, but the shoulder was still far better than it should have been.

Demandred: You certainly are full of surprises.
Rojin vs. Ogodei and Acelin

Well, at least things were working in his favor again. Their attacks had died down for the moment, and while Rojin was sure as hell not going to bring the fight to them, he was ready for their assault. Those kido strikes had gotten predictable, and while arrows still flew, they would lose so much energy by the time they reached him that they would bounce off of him harmlessly; they wouldn’t allow any defense to take them out completely, but draining them of energy was simple enough.

Why, then, did he feel so concerned? Much of the fight had been a game of catch up for him, trying to learn his opponents’ strategies and failing. It all seemed to come too easily all of a sudden, as though their attacks had suddenly become basic. Maybe he was imagining things in his old age, but it felt wrong. Perhaps that’s why he still held back on his ability, waiting for them to strike. If they had some curveball to throw at him, he’d show them how good his throwing arm was.

They had entered the storm again. It was a change in tactics, but not an unexpected one – their ranged attacks had stopped being effective a while ago. Arrows flashed out at him, but despite their closer range, they ended up being just as ineffective as those he’d shot earlier. A slew of low level kido strikes followed them shortly thereafter. They were testing their effective range, and they’d soon learn just how small it was. At their level, they would need to be within firing range of his offense, which put them at risk. Though they didn’t know that yet…

Again, he began to grow nervous. He expected them to rush him directly, why test his abilities like this when that had no bearing on their attacking style?

Acelin was suddenly upon him, cloak billowing around him. If they knew about his ability, they were handling it badly; the poor boy had landed directly in front of one of his turrets. He fired, the blast landing on his cloak and sending him reeling backward. The cloak didn’t go with him, wrapping around the shot and moving to cover Rojin. Reflex caused him to lean away from it at the last moment, though it still landed on his chest. It was searing hot! Rojin grabbed it with his left hand, ignoring the pain and thrusting it off.

It was only then that he noticed their true purpose. Acelin carried two unexploded shells in his hands. He smiled when Rojin noticed, throwing them in front of himself in a cross-armed motion. Rojin quickly shifted the targeting of his turrets, blasting apart the shells before they reached him. Shards exploded out to surround him, though they didn’t disappear as quickly as the expected. They also looked very different from what he’d seen previously. It almost looked like…

Ogodei was lunging out of the sand, cuts covering his skin from the force of the sand. Rojin shot a series of balls at him, only to realize too late that it would be entirely ineffective. Those shards hadn’t been Hado, they were a Danku. It gave him the time he needed to close the distance. He slashed at Rojin with tremendous dexterity and speed, forcing him to remove his hands from the two turrets to dodge and block the strikes. All of Ogodei’s slashes hit nothing but air.

That seemed odd too. He wasn’t the type to miss on purpose, and yet every time he lashed out, his attacks were obvious. Each and every strike was practically telegraphed.

Ogodei seemed to sense his uncertainty, shifting his style and pressing Rojin back. They weren’t going to give him a second, were they? Still, all he had to do was last a moment-

Ogodei turned and ran… No, he sprinted. It was like his life depended on it. What in the hell…

Again, Rojin reacted without thinking. Every instinct in his body screamed that he needed to move, though he was uncertain of the direction. He thought to press his advantage, so he flash stepped towards his retreating opponent. Only then did he notice where he was retreating to; Acelin knelt on the ground a short distance away. Shit.

He turned and flash stepped to his left, realizing his mistake far too late. All those slashes…they’d been preparing this since the start!

Ogodei slammed his palm into the back of Acelin’s head, forcing his head down and his upper body with it. He leapt into the air himself, extending his legs and performing a handstand using Acelin as a base. And then the whole area was filled with a multitude of slashes. Every single slice of his blade flashed back into existence in an instant. Rojin had managed to move out of the thick of them, but still took three: one deep through his right shoulder, another just barely cutting through the skull at his left temple, and the final last leaving a long, deep gash along his left side. He fell in a splash of sand.

Acelin was annoyed. Ogodei NEVER told him when he was going to do that, and he always used it as an opportunity to make Acelin look like a fool. It didn’t help that 5 small cuts now dotted his body while Ogodei was absolutely unharmed – that kind of memorization just seemed impossible.

Oh well, at least he’d stopped that damn storm for the moment, and now he expected Acelin to clean up the mess. He glanced at his cloak, which sat a good 20 feet away, briefly considering grabbing it before rejecting the idea. It was still radiating tremendous heat, and it would take too long to pick up anyway. He’d have to do it the old fashioned way.

Acelin: Hado #76: Soren Sokatsui!

Double blasts of blue energy shot towards the old man. He looked frail enough following that deluge of strikes, but his perception was quickly proven wrong. He shunpoed way, from the blast, appearing a short distance away leaning heavily on his staff and breathing deeply. Blood poured from the wound at his temple, forcing him to shut his left eye. Even with the dire situation he was in, his attention was obviously elsewhere, his one open eye darting back and forth from them and the fight in the distance. He took a very deep breath, standing up straighter and taking his weight off the staff. Despite the copious amounts of blood pouring from his wounds, he appeared as strong as he initially had. Acelin eyed him suspiciously.

Rojin: Boys, it seems you have outdone me, but much as I would like to continue our battle, I’m afraid I have more pressing business to attend to.

Acelin: …Did that strike to the head make you senile? You think we will just allow you to assist your ally? Takuma will kill her, just as we will you.

Rojin smiled: Hey, hey. If you think you’re going to kill either of us, then you really don’t understand what you’re up against.

Acelin: All I see is an injured old man who is afraid to let his weariness show.

Rojin’s smile broadened: Then catch me.

He reverted his zanpakuto back to shikai, activating the storm once again. He executed a series of flash steps, whipping the storm around them in a flurry that seemed to whip at them from every direction. Neither he nor Ogodei seemed to be able to keep up. One moment the winds were everywhere, the next they were gone. A swirling sphere of sand was already far in the distance.

Acelin sighed: We have to chase him, don’t we?

Ogodei nodded before starting the chase himself. Just great.
I'm working on another couple of fight extensions as well, but that's the majority of what I had written up around the start of our break. Looking forward to seeing you guys post as well!
So... Is anyone else gonna post?
Hoping so. I've got a bit more to post on, but I'd rather wait if possible.
I have to wait for a post before i can do anything.
Hadez says he'll get to a post as soon as he has time, been rather busy of late.
Umm yeah im sry its taking so long...lots of stuff going on...school is right at midterms thnis week so been studying and designing stuff like crazy (got two image design classes atm)
crying
At this point guys, much as it pains me to say it, I think this forum has run its course.

I know I said I'd continue this as far and as completely as possible, but it seems that we've run aground in a bigger way than I'd believed possible. Even if a couple of others join the four of us, we've lost one of our most central posters (I really do hope jstar's alright, he hasn't responded to my messages), and therefore we have a lot of NPCs and groups unmanned. I'll happily continue this if anyone feels they can recruit the necessary people, but as we all know, it takes a lot to make a story of this size run effectively. We've done that for quite a while.

This story has been amazing, and writing these fights and interactions with you guys has been a huge pleasure. We managed to finish a whole arc of posts, and bring our story forward well beyond that without issue. We've survived a lot of breaks due to real life pressures, but this one just seems to have done more damage than we can manage.

But I'm not giving up on role playing, and certainly not on this website. I've already joined another two RPs on fanpop, and I'm looking into another. I'm more than proud of what we've done here, and I'd be honored if any of you were to continue on with me to other RPs.
sad
Well... It was an interesting forum. With excellent members and exceptional characters. Although my time on it was short, I enjoyed it. It was a pleasure, gentlemen.
over a year ago ThatzOtherGuy said…
I know this is an old forum but I might be able to revive it. I'll message you whiteflame55.

Edit: I'll message you when I get people from my school and BTW I'm Gokuluigifan its just that I forgot my password and finally remembered to make a new account.
last edited over a year ago