Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1672

over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
So yeah, I have an announcement about my character. I'm going to be dropping him from the running. Plan is to use him at a later date with a different group (not entirely sure which as of yet), so I leave the decision to being between Hadez and Lobos. By the way, I vote for Lobos =).
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Pain was my favorite villain in Naruto and Lobos character reminds me of him so my vote goes for Lobos!
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Yes thank you guys so much i really appecriate this im defineltly feeling the love my part 4 is coming soon btw
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
vote goes to whiteflame
Shukun whiteflame drop out its now down to me and hadez
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
wat when this happen? i demand a refund then votes for lobos
last edited over a year ago
---The Espada Clash as a Mysterious Figure Reveals Himself to the Aces---
---Part 4---
Misteriosa: (They were standing a while away from where they first met they decided to found a more open space for this fight. Crow, Josh, Ryuu, and Shado were standing around Misteriosa in a diamond shaped surrounding him, he had wanted it this way because this is how it had to happen he look from one of his opponents to the next. Josh, he was very calculating and his years without a friend had made him some what cruel and callous but this also made it hard for him to work in a team especially one with a Captain of Soul Society on it. Ryuu, he was strong and his control over multiple elements made him a formidable opponent but because he was very arrogant in a sense he wouldn’t let these mercenaries show him up. Shado, he was sleathly and dark just like the shadows he used but he must be careful not to give into that very darkness or he would lose more then this fight. And finally Crow, ever since he told the gunslinger to take fate into his owns hands something had occurred within him that was like a spark to a powder keg there was something burning within him something that wanted to achieve high ambitions it was ashamed the gunslinger didn’t know what those ambitions were or he would be a problem.) It you even hope to defeat me I suggest the 3 shingami use your bankai and you quincy may want to give up your grudge against the shingami for this fight and stick to your bow.
Josh: I'll fight with what ever I want I’m going to prove that I am a better swordsman then anyone in Soul Society (He gave a very menacing glare over at Ryuu who meet the glance and return it with one just as fierce he really didn’t like this shingami and he wanted nothing more then to one up him. He then turn to Crow, the only person out of the other 3 that he liked, he knew Crow was still hurting from his previous battle but even though his own friends tried to talk him out of it he still wanted to fight. Then he looks over at Shado who he knew was in the same condition as Crow if not worst but he turn back to Crow and only spoke loud enough for him to hear.) Crow are you sure you want to fight this guy I know you are still hurt…
Crow: Josh I’m fine and besides I don’t think I would have a choice this guy wanted to fight all four of us for a reason he wouldn’t settle for just 3. (He smiles at Josh but he knew that he was still hurting from his battle with Credo suddenly he felt a surge of energy and look around it was Ryuu.)
Ryuu: Bankai! (He really didn’t want to reveal his bankai so soon especially with those damn mercenaries watching but he with the quicny comment and then that look he received afterwards was enough to push him over the edge. He was not going to be upstage by a damn quincy they were a rare race for a reason in this world it was the strong survive and the weak die the quincies was the weak. Soon he was covered in a dark green liquid ice armor that resembled a knight armor he also wore a helmet that was in the shape of a dragon head there was a sash around his waist and now he had dragon like wings on his back.) Feel the power of my liquid ice! (He charged Misteriosa at full speed then as he came within range of he brings his sword down hard and fast a blast of liquid ice following it but he misses completely. Misteriosa side steps the blast and sword swing then punches Ryuu in his gut, Ryuu coughs up blood from the force of the punch then the arrrancar swung his staff around smashing him in the side of the head sending him tumbling towards the left in sand.)
Josh: (Seeing that damn shingami trying to out do him pissed him off and then seeing that same shingami get his head handed to him was enough to spur him on. He quickly drew out two Steele Scheinders one for each hand and then vanishes only to reappear a few feet from Misteriosa. He swung his sword down in an X shape but just like Ryuu he misses creating a wall of sand to come crashing up into Ryuu who had been attacking from behind. This was done intentionally anyway to throw the shingami off his guard was good. He then turn his attention back to Misteriosa he began swinging his swords wildly but yet at the same time elegantly like some combative dance but no matter how hard he tried he never came close to hitting him. He leaps at Misteriosa bringing his swords down in an X shaped again but this time Misteriosa block with his staff holding it up vertically and catching the energy swords at their intersection holding them in place. Josh tried with all his might to move Misteriosa back but it was like pushing a fricken brick wall suddenly he senses something from behind he jumps out of the way nearly dodging a blast of the liquid ice from Ryuu bankai.) What the hell you bastard you almost hit me! (He suddenly felt a cold burning sensation on his left calf as he looks down he sees that the liquid ice had got on his pant leg and was quickly spreading up his leg. He uses the bottom of the Steele Scheinders to smash the substance as Ryuu goes flying past him.)
Shado: Damn those two are really going at it we got to get into these Crow! (He was smiling a big grin as he unsheathes his sword.)
Crow: (He was watching as Ryuu, Josh, and Misteriosa were going at it, but he was getting annoyed they were suppose to be fighting against 1 opponent and that opponent wasn’t suppose to be their team mates.) Damn it what are those two doing we will never win if they keep fighting each other!
Shado: Yeah well were never win if we don’t get in there and start fighting as well! Crow release your shikai when I release mind we’ll use attack combo beta, Shadow of a Wolf!
Crow: Shado I don’t think Shadow of a Wolf is the best strategy Josh and Ryuu may get caught in the explosion!
Shado: I knew but we can’t worry about that right now (He is already running towards the fighters at full speed.) we may be able to use them as a distraction of sorts to catch Misteriosa off guard! (He held his sword horizontally at his body as he got closer to the fight.) Rule over shadows Purinsu kage (Darkness envelops his shadows as it changes to it shikai form.)
Crow: Damn it Shado! (He pulls out both his guns and takes aim.) Howl towards the moon Lobo Escondido Enrayo! (He felt the tingling of the electricity surging over his guns and the addition of more weight as his sword transform into its claymore like form.)
Shado: (He look back to make sure Crow release his shikai as he vanish and reappears in-between Misteriosa and Ryuu, who were engaged in combat, he shoves Ryuu out of the way.) Move it bud! (He began slicing at Misteriosa wildly pushing the arrancar back but as he near the spot he wanted him in he suddenly feels someone run up from behind and shove him out of the way.)
Josh: Move it I don’t know how you mercenaries do things but I’m taking over! (He shoves Shado almost to the ground as he spins extremely fast nearly becoming a tornado doing so as he holds his Steele Scheinders out but Misteriosa was prepared he swipes Josh’s legs out from under him causing him to fall to the ground he then punches Josh in the gut creating a crater in the sand.)
Misteriosa: This is the best you got you four would rather fight one another then I stop aiming towards the stars and focus on the flowers on the ground! (He turns his head to the side to see Crow behind.) How foolish of you gunslinger (Crow begins to fire upon Misteriosa who charges Crow he dodges the oncoming bullets effortlessly but then he suddenly realizes that he is not getting closer to him but that Crow is moving backwards.)
Crow: Finally I got you to the right distance now balas lobo de descarga! (He fires a charged shot of electricity that speed towards Misteriosa the bullet grows into a half size wolf. The bullet comes inches away from Misteriosa when he senses something from behind; he turns around to see Shado pointing his sword at the wolf bullet.)
Shado: Kuro kaminari! (He fires a black lighting bolt from his sword tip that collides with the wolf bullet the two blasts explode into a large electrical blast of energy sending sand and dust everywhere. What Shado and Crow don’t know it that at the same time they used this combo Ryuu launched a large blast of his liquid ice at Misteriosa, the ice came inches from connecting but the shockwave and explosion of the combo attack shattered the ice into millions of pieces. The 5 warriors were now in cloud of sand, electricity, and ice but suddenly a large force erupted within the cloud.)
Misteriosa: Fall like sand in the hour glass Momento de la Muerte!

Sephiria: (She and the others were about a mile away from the battle watching what was going on she was extremely worried about her friend and now that they couldn’t actually see what was happening was terrifying her.) Jenos you are the one that heal Shado and Crow what are their conditions and how could this affect their chances in battle!
Jenos: (He was startled by Sephiria tone.) Well Shado even though his wounds were bad they could have been worst.
Sephiria: (She was getting more and more anxious she could tell Jenos was holding back something.) And Crow Jenos what about Crow waht was the condition of his injuries!
Jenos: (He was nervous he didn’t want to tell the Sephiria the truth but he had no choice.) Crow had the worst injuries especially that wound in his gut I did all I could but still, it would have to heal over time and I’m afraid that going to be the biggest problem in this fight if he pushes his body to much it could be lethal.
Sephiria: (She heard the worst and even though she was prepared for it, it terrified her even more.) And how would those injuries affect the probability of winning?
Jenos: I’m not entirely sure you would have to ask Roy.
Roy: (He didn’t need to be asked he already know what to say.) At the beginning with perfect circumstances I would have given them a 76% chance of winning, with these circumstances that been lowered to 65% and with Shado and Crow injuries plus the way they are acting I’m sorry to say Sephiria their chances of winning are 49%.
Sephiria: (She couldn’t think, she couldn’t breathe, and all her thoughts were on her friend's life 49% that was less then half and at the rate they were going that would only get lower and lower. Hot tears of despair started spilling down her face and she fell to her knees.) Damn it Crow why did you just to fight, you knew you were weak why did you have to fight!
Zelman: (He walks over to Sephiria he cared for her and hated seeing her in distress in fact he hated seeing anyone in distress.) Relax Sephiria you know that Crow would never lose to anyone like that after all when has he ever lost at something when he was determine like he is now and remeber he always surprises us that what he does best.
Natsu: Yeah Crow is tough and him and Shado work great together they can take this guy besides it not like Roy is right every time he has made some mistakes.
Roy: Natsu I take offence to that comment I am right 100% (He suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder and he turns to see that it is Saito who was looking rather pissed off.)
Saito: (Whispering in Roy’s ear) Shut up will you we don’t need to know that are leader is at risk!
Roy: (Understanding Saito’s meaning he nods as he feels Saito’s hand slide off his shoulder.) I mean yes even I make mistakes some times those numbers are give and take a few so you never know what could happen.
Saito: Yeah it’s an obscured world so obscured things are going to happen sometimes.
Leigh-Ann: (She had her eyes closed and hands cross because she was silently praying) Come on Mr. Quincy you can do it don’t lose
Kimi: (She heard Leigh-Ann and spun around on her looking very displeased.) Why are you praying for that stupid quincy my captain is going to win this fight single handedly!
Leigh-Ann: (Josh had been her selfless guardian this entire time and she wasn’t going to let some brat make fun of him.) Nuh uh your captain stupid Josh is the best he is as strong as Crow and no one is stronger than Crow!
Majiyo: Crow that stupid mercenary he is pathetic he got his head handed to him by the Caballeros and they are a bunch of Espada wannabe ass kissers the little girl right I bet that captain is pretty tough and he pretty hot too!
Frio: (He ran up Josh had been defending the girl he had a crush this entire time and because Josh was a little busy now was his time to shine.) Nuh-uh Crow is way stronger than any soul society adult he is going to kick that arrancar ass! How do you like that you ulgy old hag! (He pulls his eye lid down and sticks his tongue out at Majiyo mocking her.)
Majiyo: Old hag how dare you little bastard I will kill you for that I am the most beautiful of all the Espada!
Sephiria: (Leigh-Ann, Majiyo, Kimi and Frio continue arguing in the background as she slowly rose to her feet Natsu, Zelman, and Saito were right Crow always surprise them on how much determination he had she let her tears dry as she reeled on the 4 who were arguing.) ENOUGH!!! (They all fall silent) It is bad enough that those 4 are fighting amongst their selves if we start doing the same then we might as well hand ourselves over to the espada on a silver platter I will not tolerate anymore stupid arguments and Frio if you curse again I swear to god I will rip your tongue out of your head! (She turn her attention back to the fighting a mile away as she thought to herself *Come on Crow don’t die you promise Toni you wouldn’t, do what you do best and surprise us*)

---At a hidden and mysterious location---
Two figures are standing in a dark room; one appears to be completely covered in shadows so that he is hidden the other is only partially covered in shadows revealing a slim man with long grey hair and grey eyes. The grey haired man appears to be dress in a style similar to a Victorian regal outfit a sword hangs at his waist and he appears to be talking to himself. The one who is completely covered in shadows speaks in a calm voice but not calm like relaxing but the calm before a horrible battle the calm you feel in a graveyard when you are only.
???: Alexander? (The grey haired man turns his attention to the shadowed one every now and again he turns to the side and whispers something as if he trying to tell someone to be quiet but there is no else in the room.)
Alexander: Yes my Lord I’m sorry but Cheshire won’t shut up he keeps telling me to go find that bastard brat Miroku and slit his throat.
???: There will be plenty of time for such nonsense when the times comes but for now I have more important plans for you.
Alexander: (He bows respectfully but keeps telling whoever Cheshire is to shut up.) What do you command of me my Lord?
???: Our informants in the Soul Society has just revealed that the Gotei 13 and the Risings Suns are having a meeting to discuss what next I want you to go to them and learn what this meeting is about.
Alexander: And after I learn this information my Lord what do you want me to do with the informants they won’t leave without an answer to whether they are allowed in or not they are quite annoying about that.
???: Kill them why the hell would I want such weaklings to join us they have live out their usefulness and now they are no longer needed.
Alexander: I understand my Iord am I to take any one with me
???: Do you think you would need help with few ants? (He voice even though it sounds kind and curious there is a sense of violent intent of he gets the wrong answer.)
Alexander: No my Lord I am fully capable of dealing with these two (A piece of paper comes from the darkness it is a picture of two shingami the badges on their arms show that they are in the 11th squad one of them is toadish and appears to be looking away from the camera because at the time a group of school girls walked past the two men and the other is a ox of a man who looks pissed off and angry because he recently learn that a woman he sexual harassed is pressing charges against him underneath the picture reads only two names Shibo Burubea and Haisha Hikigaeru. Alexander picks up the picture and walks out of the room and begins talking with Cheshire again about how he is going to kill them.)
???: Yes all the pieces are coming together now soon I will have Chaos in my hand and Soul Society will fall to my rule. (The light from the opening door flashes across the man the only thing that is illuminates is a picture in his hand on the picture is a young Miroku standing outside his old orphanage with all the other orphans. On the right of Miroku is Hidan and Bardock and the left separated by one person is a shy looking Kuesu, Miroku has his arm around a kid dressed similar to a cowboy this boy is trying to pull away form Miroku and get out of the picture that he didn’t want to be in this was a12 year old Crow.)

END
Wha will happen bewteen the espada Reaper and Dormiarbol, Will Crow, Ryuu, Josh, and Shado defeat Misteriosa, who is this new mysterious group and why are they so concern about Miroku and Chaos, Will Crow rescue Toni, who knows who cares? And I knew I had a plan for Shibo and Haisha
over a year ago grif16 said…
i vote lobos
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Well.then I vote for hadez then sense whiteflame withdrew for whatever reason. The last post was awsome just wonder wut will happen next.
Well.then I vote for hadez then sense whiteflame withdrew for whatever reason. The last post was awsome just wonder wut will happen next.
Okay guys here is the final part of my post! It sets up quite a few things so pay close attention!!!!!

- Miroku's Memories, Kuroheki Makes Its Move -

Miroku continues to stare up at the sky as all the others have gone to their separate rooms in Ariza's house. Miroku has a very concerned look on his face.

Miroku: (thinking) What a weird series of events. Everything keeps changing in an instant. (sighs) I just need to calm down and think. (Miroku leans against the wall of the house) Everyone I've meet has steered me in a certain direction whether that direction was good or bad! (Miroku remembers what Boa said to him when he saw her during the war)
Boa: Please don't call me Wanda anymore! It just brings back bad memories.
Miroku: (thinking about her words) What happened to you Wanda.... No, I need to stop saying that, she wants me to call her Boa now so I should respect her wishes. What happened back then Boa!

---Flash Back---
Miroku and Wanda (Boa) look to be about 5 years old. Miroku is running through the orphanage and Wanda is riding piggy back on Miroku. They are laughing as Miroku continues to run around. Miroku runs past Mako (the owner of the orphanage) and Mako barely jumps out of the way in time as the two run past him.

Mako: You two be careful, okay.
Miroku and Wanda: Yes sir.
(suddenly someone knocks on the door and Mako walks over to see who it is. Miroku and Wanda look over at the door to see who it is but are unable to get a good look at the man. Mako appears to be talking to the man and glances over at Miroku and Wanda.)
Mako: Hey you two, go upstairs right now.
(Miroku and Wanda hesitate but run upstairs. An hour passes as the both of them wait upstairs.)
Wanda: Whats going on.
Miroku: I'm not sure. Maybe one of us will get adopted!
Wanda: NO!
Miroku: No? Why wouldn't you want to get adopted?
Wanda: Its not that. (has a sad look on her face) We've been together since we were babies. I don't want to be separated from you. (Wanda runs up and hugs Miroku)
Miroku: (has a confused look on his face as he thinks to himself) How am I suppose to respond to that?
Mako: (yelling up stairs) Wanda! I need you to come here!
(Wanda looks sad as she walks out of their room and looks back at Miroku. Wanda slowly walks down stairs and Mako takes her to a room where a man in a large cloak is standing there. Miroku sneaks down stairs and peaks around the corner to see what happen.)
Miroku: I can't hear them but it looks like Wanda is gonna get adopted! (Miroku has a smile on his face but it slowly becomes a frown.) Who am I gonna play with now? I don't have any other friends! (suddenly Wanda begins to yell and Miroku can hear what she is saying)
Wanda: No! I'm not leaving without Miroku! (Miroku looks up in shock) Why can't he get adopted too?
Mako: Hush Wanda! This isn't a debate. You should be happy that someone has come to adopt you.
Wanda: But...
Mako: No buts Wanda, I already packed your stuff so go tell Miroku good-bye. (Wanda begins to cry as she turns the corner to go up the steps but she stops when she gets to the corner. Mako wonders whats wrong and walks over. He sees Miroku sitting at the bottom of the steps crying. Wanda gives one last hug to Miroku.)
Wanda: (whispering in Miroku's ear) Don't ever forget me, cause I'll always remember you! (Wanda quickly runs upstairs to her room and grabs a suitcase with her name on it. She runs back down stairs and walks out the door where a man with a brown cloak is waiting for her. Mako closes the door behind her and looks at Miroku.)
Mako: So I guess you heard everything? (Miroku nods his heads) I'm sorry Miroku. That man did want you as well, but I'm not allowed to let you get adopted.
Miroku: (wiping the tears from his face) Why not?
Mako: Its complicated, but someday you'll understand.

---End of flash back---

Miroku: (sighs) I still remember it like it was yesterday. My first friend being taken from me! But thankfully I was able to make more. And they all have had a great influence on me!

---Flash Back---
Miroku is walking down the street and hears a fight going on. Miroku appears to be 10. He runs over to the noise and sees one of the other orphans, Bardock, being attacked by ten people. Bardock is a big kid, he appears to be 13 and is a foot taller than Miroku. Bardock is holding his own against them but the number game appears to be getting the best of him. Miroku runs over and punches one of the gang members in their face which knocks them out. The gang members are surprised at his strength while Miroku and Bardock smile at each other. Bardock gets up and they both charge at the gang.

-Later that night-
Mako is standing outside as he sees two people staggering towards the orphanage. Mako sees that it is Miroku and Bardock, and runs towards them.

Mako: What happened!?
Miroku: (smiles) Don't worry Mako we're fine. (Mako looks at Bardock and sees that he has a smile on his face.) We just had to handle some business!
Mako: Well as long as you two are not hurt to bad. Come on inside and get cleaned up. You missed dinner but I can warm some stuff up for you guys. (They all walk inside)

-Years later-
Miroku and Crow are sparing behind Ikumi's house. And Crow appears to have the advantage against Miroku. They are both in shikai form! They both appear to be 15.

Crow: What's wrong man? You seemed a lot stronger before you had your zanpaktou.
Miroku: I'm not sure. It just seems like I can't properly connect with it.
Crow: Are you sure its yours?
Miroku: Well Moriko said it was mine.
Crow: I was just kidding man. You said you just manifested it right? So it will take some time before you get used to it. But anyways, are you sure you want to go to Soul Society?
Miroku: Well I really don't have a choice, the Head Captain came herself to recruit me! You know I can't say no to that.
Crow: I guess your right! So what squad are you going to?
Miroku: Not sure, I got to get through the academy first.
Crow: Wow that sucks!
Miroku: I don't think it will be that bad.
Crow: You better not change Miroku!
Miroku: What do you mean?
Crow: We are still rivals you know. And someday we will have to see who is the strongest!
Miroku: Of course! (Crow and Miroku charge at each other)

-Few weeks later-
Miroku is being introduced to his class!

Teacher: Okay students, I would like to introduce your new classmate. Miroku Kizume!
Students: Hi Miroku!
Miroku: (smiles as he rubs his head with his left hand) Hey everybody!
Teacher: Okay Miroku, you are a little behind due to you be enrolled late so I'll put you with Ariza and her group. They are doing the best so you can get help from them. (Miroku walks up to the group and sees three other teenagers staring at him as he walks up. One of them is Ariza and she doesn't look to impressed by Miroku. The boy stands up and walks over to Miroku.)
Dori: Hey man. My name is Dori, nice to meet you. (Dori points to the other two in the group) This is Ariza!
Ariza: (not even looking at Miroku) Hey.
Dori: And this is Cleo! (Cleo has a caramel complexion and long black hair that reaches her shoulders. She also has a gold necklace around her neck.)
Cleo: (smiles) Hi Miroku.
Teacher: Okay class we are going outside to practice kido spells! (Everyone gets up to walk outside and Dori walks over to Ariza.)
Dori: Why are you being so cold to the new guy?
Ariza: Because, he's not like everyone else here. I know you must of sensed it. He has a dense spiritual pressure that normal soul reapers don't have.
Dori: You don't think he could be a....
Ariza: Keep quiet about while we are here. I still need to look into this.
Dori: You think he could be Yukina's......
Ariza: (interrupting him) Just chill right now. We can't discuss this right here!
Dori: Okay. (Cleo looks perplexed as she heard what they said)

-Years after Miroku graduated from the academy-
Miroku is sitting on the porch of Squad 1's barracks. Next to him is Zane, Renee and Yasashiku!
Zane is leaning on the building wall, while Renee is sitting next to Miroku. Yasashiku is standing beside the door of the barracks and seems to be staring off into space.

Yasashiku: I can't believe she is gone.
Zane: Yeah it does seem weird without Mine being in charge anymore.
Renee: She was great, but time brings about a change. You all know the risk of being a soul reaper.
Yasashiku: Yeah but the weird thing is that no one will say how she died. You were there Renee, right?
Renee: Yes I was.
Yasashiku: Did you see what happened?
Renee: Yes I did.
Yasashiku: Then tell us. (Miroku looks at Renee and so does Zane. Renee knows from their looks that it is not the time nor place to speak of what happened.)
Renee: Please don't worry about it Yasashiku. It's not important.
Miroku: But what is important is how we carry on Mine's legacy!
Zane: (with a smirk on his face) That was a pretty mature statement for you Miroku.
Yasashiku: Yeah I guess you are right. Now it is time for us to build our own names and legacies. (Yasashiku remembers Brigitte's face)
Miroku: Yep. (Miroku gets up)
Renee: Where are you going?
Miroku: I need to train some more. Now that Isao is the new Commander, that means a new captain seat has opened up. You already got promoted to Captain of Squad 13, Renee and rumor has it that Zane and Yasashiku are being watched encase other seats open up. The fact that my name hasn't come up means that I need to get stronger!
Zane: Huh, I guess you're right. You better stop slacking or we'll leave you behind. (smiles)
Miroku: Don't worry about me Zane, I'll be the one to get the Head Captain seat someday! (Miroku begins to walk away as Renee, Zane and Yasashiku all smile at what he said.)

---End of flash back---

Miroku: (still thinking to himself) And there is you! I guess I shouldn't wait to talk to you. Who knows when those guys will attack! (Miroku vanishes and a small blur follows closely behind him)

---At Squad 1's Barracks---
Boa is talking to Isao and Satoshi about what happened to her earlier today but before she finishes, Zane and Yasashiku walking carrying Renee who seems to be in bad shape but nothing life threatening.

Isao: What happened to you?
Renee: I was ambushed by two guys.
Satoshi: Did you get a good look at them?
Renee: No everything happen to fast. I was just trying to survive. The odd thing about it though was that it didn't seem like they were trying to kill me.
Boa: Because you are no use to them dead! (everyone except Satoshi and Isao look puzzled)
Renee: What do you mean by that?
Isao: I think its time for everyone to know this. (Everyone looks at Isao) There is substantial evidence to show that a group is lurking in the shadows plotting something big.
Zane: What's the evidence behind this and why haven't I been told?
Isao: The first piece of evidence was giving to Mine by the original leader of the Rising Suns, Roku Taiyou or Sunny which is the name you all know him by. This group is the reason why the Rising Suns were disbanded centuries ago.
???: They were also the reason I even happened to join Soul Society. (everyone looks in the direction that the voice came from and see Miroku standing by the window. Miroku begins to walk towards them and Satoshi begins to draw his sword. Miroku sees this and stops for a moment.) Still mad about what I did to you in the war?
Satoshi: Not really, it was a time of war. I simply don't trust you.
Isao: Relax Satoshi! If Miroku came to fight then he would of started by now. What do you know?
Miroku: The name of the group is Kuroheki!
Yasashiku: What does that mean?
Boa: It stands for "The Dark Rulers", I used to be a member. (Everyone except Isao look shocked) I was adopted by their leader when I was a kid and he is not a nice man! He puts on a front so that people think he's good but he is just a monster!
Miroku: So that's who adopted you back then. Now I see why he was trying so hard to adopt me as well.
Boa: Yeah he was mad that he couldn't, but he has a new plan.
Miroku: Yeah he wants Chaos
Boa: You are partially right but that's not all he wants. He wants to be King of Soul Society!
Renee: King of Soul Society?
Zane: That's crazy, how does this man think he can take on all of us?
Boa: He has followers! And they are not slackers! I meet with one earlier today.
Renee: So those people that attacked me...
Isao: They were most likely Kuroheki members. This is indeed a serious situation.
Yasashiku: Yes it is and with them here and Rey in Hueco Mundo, it appears that no place is safe for anyone now.
Miroku: I'm not entirely sure about this but I noticed that you are down a captain and I haven't sensed Crow or any of his group anywhere. Does that mean what I think it does?
Isao: They are in Hueco Mundo.
Miroku: I'm going!
Isao: No you're not!
Miroku: Why not?
Zane: Because your friend Chiyo sacrificed herself to lock Rey in the gargunta to buy us some time.
Miroku: (Shocked and upset) So that's why I couldn't find her. (Miroku looks up at the ceiling and then turns his head to Isao.) I'm definitely going now!
Isao: (sighs) Please just relax and think about what you are doing Miroku. If you release Rey, then he will come after us!
Miroku: No he won't. I only met Rey once before this. He seems to be a man full of pride. He doesn't chase his prey. He just waits for them to be dumb enough to confront him.
Boa: (worried about Miroku) But if you go there, then wouldn't Rey see that as a confrontation?
Miroku: He might but I can't just leave Crow there. We made a promise and I'm sure he is trying to keep it so I have to do everything in my power to keep it!
Renee: (smiling) You haven't changed a bit have you Miroku?
Miroku: (laughing) No I guess not.....(everyone suddenly senses the opening of a gargunta far away from them.)

---Inside the Gargunta---
Rey and Gekido look towards the opening of the gargunta and see a man walking towards them. Behind this man is five people. As they walk closer, their appearances become visible. In the front is a man that has a bald head and some stubble on his chin. His eyes are pitch black. His outfit is similar to a Buddhist monk expect black and a long with coat with a black kanji on the back of it this is the kanji for enlightenment, he also wears golden rings around his wrist, and his ears are pierce with golden loop ear rings. The people behind him going from left to right appear like this: First is Steven standing on the far left behind the man in the front. Next is a man that has dark brown shaggy medium length hair that drops just below the eyes but he keeps it out of his face, he has light blue eyes that appear exhausted. He is wearing a black button up collared shirt with a pure white tie, black jeans and black shoes with white laces. Directly behind the man in the front is a man that wears a black hoodie with black pants and black Converse all-stars. His sword is hanging freely from a chain attacked to his belt. He has gray hair is long and combed straight down. Next to him to the right is a woman that has a caramel complexion and long black hair that goes 2 inches past her shoulders. She is wearing a sleeveless white dress that goes slightly past her knees. She has a long gold cloth that is wrapped around her waist with the end of it hanging down the front of her dress. She is also wearing two gold bracelets on both wrists and a gold necklace. And beside her to the far right is Brigitte.

Man in the front: Ahh! Just the man I wanted to see.
Rey: (Annoyed yet pleased at the fact that he is free from the Gargunta) And you would be?
Man in the front: My name is Sengoku and I came here because I have a proposition for you!
Rey: Even though I truly don't care, I might as well listen to the man that released me from this prison. What is it that you had in mind?
Sengoku: I came to offer my assistants to you in your fight against Soul Society.
Rey: (laughing) Why the hell do you think I need help?
Sengoku: Its quite simple actually. Though you have acquired a tremendous power, you still only hold a 60% chance of victory over Soul Society.
Rey: And your point is?
Sengoku: My point is that those calculations were made in the event that you only have to face Isao and Soul Society.
Rey: You still haven't said anything to concern me!
Sengoku: So you haven't even thought about the two wildcards in all of this?
Gekido: Wildcards?
Sengoku: Yes! Miroku and Crow. How do you plan on handling those two if they join with Isao. I have calculated those possibilities as well and the outcome is not good for you!
Rey: Calculated the possibilities? You must not be able to comprehend the depths of my power Sengoku!
Sengoku: (sighs) I believe pride is the thing that killed all the once great leaders, and you seem to be full of it! Anyways it appears that Crow's group and even a captain from Soul Society are in Hueco Mundo. Also Soul Society is in a weakened state and I have to believe that tension between Soul Society and the Rising Suns are high so this would be the perfect time for an attack. That's at least what a smart leader would do!
Rey: Are you insulting my intelligence?
Sengoku: No, I'm only telling you what I expect. I'm leaving for now but I'll make sure to keep in touch. I removed the seal in the gargunta for you as a sign of allegiance. The opening will take you to your throne room! (Sengoku begins to walk out of the gargunta) Steven, Brigitte, Hiro, Renik, Cleo! We're leaving! (they all walk out of the gargunta and Rey opens the gargunta and walks into his throne room as Gekido follows him)
Rey: (thinking to himself) That man was right! There is some trash in my kingdom!

---Back at Squad 1's Barracks---
Everyone looks shocked as they feel the gargunta closing up again.

Miroku: That's not good!
Isao: No its not. I don't have a choice now and there is no time to form a proper group. Therefore I'm putting all of you in a group right now. Yasashiku, Zane, Boa and Satoshi. I need you four to go and bring all the survivor in Hueco Mundo back here. Renee, you are saying here for now.
Miroku: I'm going to! You guys are gonna need all the help you can get.
Zane: Huh, Almost like old times!
Miroku: Yeah it is! Oh and one more thing! YARI! (Miroku looks at a box in the corner and Yari climbs out from under it. Everyone is surprised to see a little girl was there the whole time and didn't even notice her.) I need you to go and tell Ariza and Kane that I went to Hueco Mundo. I'll be fine so tell her not to come after me. Also tell her to meet with Isao to come up with a proper plan of attack for the coming events. Understand.
Yari: (saluting Miroku) Yes sir! (Yari begins to laugh as she skips out of the room.)
Isao: Listen everyone.( everyone turns to Isao) I'm putting Miroku in charge of this mission! (Satoshi looks surprised but everyone else stays calm.)
Zane: Understood!
Yasashiku: Fine with me as long as I get to fight too!
Boa: Great!
Satoshi: Well if they are fine with it, then I guess its alright with me as well.
Miroku: Don't worry this won't take long! We go in and get everyone out. We're not there to start a major conflict. Everyone understand?
Everyone: Yep!
Miroku: All right! Lets go. (They all jump into the gargunta)
Renee: Things are once again getting crazy!
Isao: Yes they are!

THE END

Sengoku and Kuroheki make there move! Rey is released from the gargunta. And Isao has entrusted Miroku to lead his captains into battle. What will happen as these 5 strong people get closer to Hueco Mundo?
Heh, like how Brigitte's the only one recognized by name instead of looks, but that's fine. Good addition, liking where this is going.
I did that cause Steven and Brigitte have already been introduced to the story.
Ah, that's true.
I like how hadez and my charecter put some things in motion. Nice work
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
hmm things are pickin XD :D
I've posted the new Espada of greed in make your own Zanpakuto and he is ready to be introdouced
Yes that was awesome jhstar I love the the flash back with Crow I'm also going to be working on that particually memory and explain more of what happen bewteen Crow and Miroku

But I'm the leader of Kuroheki awesome thanks everyone for voting for me!
I posted Yari's blade on page 126 of make a zanpaktou.
Jstar that blade and character was disgustingly awesome i love it especially the photo shop ability that was crazy I do have a quesiton the last name barachi why does that ring a bell
Well who's post is it now?
It is broken sun turn right now rantora
@Lobos - Ahh so you caught that! All a part of the story, you'll find out soon!
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
----- The End of the Mimicking ------

Exactly when Misteriosa released time seem to stop for Shado and his surroundings shifted, Shado was now standing a throne room with shining trophies what were hidden in shadows a giant chandler above him made of what seemed like black crystals, and in the middle of the giant room was a throne with black metal curling around the golden chair like vines and sitting in the chair was a man with a tan complexion, appearing to be in his early 20’s with black hair and pitch black clothing fit for a king, The man then spoke.

???: Finally you’re here, impudent fool.
Shado: (Angry) don’t call me impudent! And Purinsu kage why did you bring me here I’m in the middle of a battle?!?!?
Purinsu kage: Because your idiocy needs to be fixed.
Shado: What the hell are you saying?
Purinsu kage: It’s time or you too realize that you need to stop being the shadow of Crow…
Shado: *still having puzzled look on his face*
Purinsu kage: *Rubbing his temples* (Mumbling to himself) It’s like talking to a 2 year old (Out loud) You have always looked up to Crow and tried to be like him, you have never tried to be yourself, literally staying in Crow’s shadow.
Shado: I have always been my own person and I have never been Crow’s shadow.
Purinsu kage: Ok then let me prove to you that you are wrong.

The scenery changes and Purinsu kage disappeared, Shado is now standing in a torn down building and he his sitting in a large Shado watching 2 people train, one was Crow who seemed to about 15 now and the other was Shado who appeared to be 13. Crow was shooting targets and Shado was slicing at a Straw dummy.

Crow: Come on Shado you can do better
Shado: I know I can *Slices the straw dummy in half*
Crow: Damn little man a little longer and you will be as strong as me, now watch this! *points his guns toward the target and fires, hitting vital points every time*
Shado: *amazed* Wow I wish I could be like you!
Crow: Ah you will b-
Toni: *yelling from another room* Crow come get lunch for you and Shado now!!!!
Crow: Fine I’ll be right there! (Talking to Shado) Be right back little man (Runs towards that room)
Shado: *waiting till Crow completely leaves the room when he does he walks over to Crow’s guns and picks one up* I can do this (Aims and fires multiple times almost missing all of the time) Damn it!
The scenery changes back to Shado’s inner world and Shado still had the same look on his face not believing his zanpakuto.
Purinsu kage: By the look on your face you don’t believe me this might help *He motions for a man to walk over this man is wearing a black shirt, black pants and a black guitar case slung over his back, this man was Crow*
Shado: *Shocked* C-Crow?
Crow: Yeah it’s me, anyways believe your zanpakuto he is telling the truth.
Shado: No he’s not he is just trying to make me doubt my every move like he always does.
Crow: *walks up to Shado and points a gun at his head* Believe him now!
Shado: (A gun materializes in his hand and he points it at Crows head) MAKE ME!
Purinsu kage: Good, good (snaps his finger and the fake Crow disappears)
Shado: (Angry at his zanpakuto and confused at the Gun that has the word “Sombra” Etched in gold on both sides) what the hell is this!?
Purinsu kage: THAT my friend is a part of your true bankai.
Shado: What do you mean?

Purinsu kage disappeared and an was replaced by a man in his early 30’s who had the same facial appearance has Purinsu kage but was wearing a long black regal jacket with gold out linings, a black shirt with gold out linings under the jacket, black plants, jet black shoes, and a black crown with different colored jewels on it. Shado looked at this man with a puzzled look on his face.

Shado: Who are you and where did Purinsu kage go?
???: Well I am technically Purinsu but my name is Shadou koroshi ya kingu, just kingu for short.
Shado: Ok “Kingu” now WHO are you.
Kingu: Oh, heh well then to make it simpler, (looks Shado straight in the eyes) I’m your true bankai, and if you want to be at your full power you are gonna have to beat me.
Shado: Fine then (Smirking) Bankai!

--------IN A HIDEOUT-------

Renik was sitting outside watching the day go by and was thinking about his meeting with Amiro and Dawn.
Renik: I really miss those two

-------Flash Back--------

Renik, Amiro and Dawn were all about the age of ten, Amiro and Renik were wrestling.
Renik: *Shoving his foot in Amiro’s gut* you’re not gonna win Ami I’m always stronger than you!
Amiro: yeah right, and don’t call me Ami or I’ll call you Reni! *kicks Renik off*
Dawn: Stop you two! I hate it when you guys fight *starting to cry*
Renik and Amiro: *both stop wrestling immediately and try to comfort Dawn* It’s ok, look we stop wrestling.
Dawn: *sniffling* O-ok

------End of Flash back------

Renik: *laughing* Ah good times, wish I could live them again….

--------BACK TO SHADO AND HIS FIGHT WITH BANKAI------

Shado and Kingu were both breathing deeply both staring at each other and Shado was still smirking.
Shado: I guess I win old man
Kingu: I guess you do so you actually get to be my owner
Shado: Yep, now since I know all your tricks and how to use your power properly can I got back to my battle.

Kingu: *Smiling* Sure thing, little man
The scenery shifted again now Shado was back at the fight with Misteriosa and Shado felt a huge surge of power go through his body.

Shado: Bankai!!!!! (There was an explosion around Shado and when the smoke cleared Shado was wielding a 2.5 foot long blade that was serrated like a saw and an ornate revolver with the word “Sombra” etched in gold on both sides of the gun and he was now wearing a long black regal jacket with gold out linings, a black shirt with gold out linings under the jacket, black plants, jet black shoes, and a black crown with different colored jewels on it..)
Everyone looked at Shado with a look of bafflement.
Crow, Josh Ryuu: Damn…
-------END--------

Hope everyone liked it...
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
im brain storming for what next post will b on ill prob post tomorrow some time
So its hadez then me right.
over a year ago onix11 said…
No it's tetsu, then Me, then you.
rantora the order is at the top of the page and broken sun nice post I liked it alot
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
Hey, guys, is it ok if i make a new group? it will be allied with soul society and wont be too powerful. it would have 8 people in it but i don't plan on making it until this arc is over.
over a year ago onix11 said…
cool
It make things a little bit more complicated. We have five groups now. Shit is getting insane.
Well, there wont be many more characters in it, they'll mostly be ones that i have made that are already soul society. that'll just leave four new characters
May I be one of the four ? Tetsu if, this group is accepted
smile
yea, sure, it doesnt really matter to me, but that was my mistake, if it is accepted, there will be 5 slots open.four if you want in.
I say it would make it more complicated but if ur makeing it after the dark lords arc I would'nt mind joining, I might.use my first charecter I made.
i would like to join one of the four. if there is still slots open
cool, but remember, no soul reaper killing sprees, the society is on our side, or we are on theirs, i dont know which.Jk,jk. hey, first come, first serve. ill actually be posting the leader soon, you should recognize him, its one of mine with a few revisions, he might have become op, but if you review him, review him as if you are reviewing someone a little better than a captain.he'll be found on pg 127 of mk a zmpkuto. and yes you can join. so three down, 2 to go
The guy i would like to submit to the group is the forth post down on page 126 of the make your own zanpakuto forum
hes in, i like the name of his zampakuto. anyway, throwing a group name out here, i was thinking the 8 Crusaders for the new group. tell me what you think. and please be blunt about it. i want a name everybody will enjoy. oh, and lead is posted. you will find i like the number 8.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
well my brainstorming failed so just skip me this time, if i come up with something ill just post out of turn
Soul society

A tall, muscular man who appears to be in his sixties approaches the 12th squad captains quarters, and raising his right fist as if about to knock, kicks down the door, which flies past a younger man wearing blue and yellow face paint and an unusual hat. The younger man turns around and hit’s the older one in the head.

Kichigai: What the hell do you think your doing? You could have broken something important!

Carth: Well I thought it was rather appropriate, considering I’m rather mad. How the hell are you going to get to Hueco Mundo if you weren’t put on the mission?

Kichigai: Well, im going as you can see. Isao said that there had to be someone in charge of the research and development but no one else is qualified, so….(pulls out a gigai) I made this! It is a Me! This isn’t a soul, just a gigai that has the ability to function without a soul! Aren’t I a genius! It looks just like me too!

Carth: Your crazy, and that’s why your taking me too. Before you say no, I will follow you into the garganta if it comes to it.

Kichigai: Well, it’s a good thing I made preparations for two then, and a little extra.(holds up what looks to be a very thin wire mesh, but is incredibly long.

Carth: What the hell is that? Last time you showed 8th squad something, half the main wall was destroyed and there was a twenty foot crater where the red gate was!

Kichigai: (smirks) that was child’s play. This is much more destructive. When pressure is applied to this, A microwave is released, triggering the reacting chemicals in the explosive compound and the metal shell, creating an explosion that can level a 100 foot wide mountain! The downside is that an enormous amount of spirit pressure is required to put it in standby, and since this will be a captain level fight and I will be fighting, you will be the one to put it in standby.

Carth: (looks annoyed, but relents, because he knows this is a heavy-weight fight) Fine. Anyway, why do you care so much? You get along as if you are friends with my captain, yet he was only the 5th seat. Why him?

Kichigai: (sighs) Well, your right. He was only 5th seat, but he could have easily been third or lieutenant. But our former captain, you’ve heard of him, the one who went insane, or so we were led to believe, disappeared, so we were left without a captain, and we had to fill in missing ranks before promoting people, so he got 5th. Anyway, the reason we are friends is that he enjoyed creating things to have fun, but they also had a purpose. Once he created a antidote that adapted itself to battle all the types of flu, and he enjoyed creating it. Whether it be potion or machine he enjoyed it. Plus, when I instructed at the academy at a point in time, he was my best student. (smiles) would you like a cookie?

Carth: Fine, lets g-What?

Kichigai: Would you like a cookie?

Carth: (looks frightened) No. last time I ate something you made it blew up in my stomach and I was in the 4th medical center for a week. No thank you. But if you don’t hurry your ass up, ill give you a knuckle sandwich. With a kick to it.

Kichigai: fine, your so impatient.

Hueco Mundo

Ryuu is blown back for the 15th time, and as he gets up, he says to himself:

Ryuu: [we’re getting nowhere like this. I’m pissed of at the Quincy, but this isn’t the time for me to do this. This guy is strong, so we have to work together(josh lands near him, gets up and shoves him to the side) But I don’t see that happening anytime soon.] Guys, clear away from him! Katanahyohogosha!

A hail of swords crash into the spot where misterisoa was standing, covering a 15 foot radius.

Crow: (to himself)[ he knows that wouldn’t have killed the guy, so why(notices the swords are losing their shape and being sucked into the ground, looking like they are creating a grid) oh, he is creating a pressure activated field. All the sand that was sprayed in the air would work as cover for the set up. Clever.]

Shado: (he noticed to, and to warn the others about it he says) watch where you step, that ice is everywhere!

Misterisoa comes leaping out and kicks Ryuu, Crow, Shado, and Josh. As he is about to attack again, two things happen. His leg is trapped in liquid-ice from the field and time stops for Ryuu.

Spirit world
Ryuu: wow, this is lame, two people sent to their spirit worlds in the same battle, to get a new ability. Weak. That is just really bad plotline on whoever is writing this part.

Tetsuenjouoozora: well, you look happy.

Ryuu: I don’t need the sarcasm, we’re getting our asses kicked by one guy.(sarcastic) So why you have called me here is a mystery, unless you want to tell me about something I’ve had for the longest time locked up inside of me, and you have called me here so that I may face three challenges and only then will you tell me the secret. oooooooohhhhh.

Tetsuenjouoozora: No. now stop acting like an idiot and get back out there. You will only be able to use this if you are protecting people you care about. I think you will be happy with how it looks.

Ryuu: I always fight to protect.
Exit spirit world

Everyone looks up and sees Ryuu in completely different armor, this armor is the same as before, except it is a pearl white and more rounded, with two large green spikes protruding down from the shoulders. His katana is now pure white, with a green and white hilt and guard.

Crow: cool!

Josh: (thinks)[lame] cool.

Shado: You son of a ass! You stole my thunder!

Ryuu: if it makes you feel better, I think yours was cooler.

Shado: thanks, I guess.(mumbles) stupid paladin.

heres a hopin you a likin!
Cool. Ill be useing my first rantora adikusada from pg 57 I thinck get back on that.
Actually its on 49 had to remeber.
big smile
Rantora, how am i going to say this, but no. im just kidding, i like the blade, its pretty interesting, but you should consider revamping it a little, as it has been a while.

now im going to put a cheezy smily face on this post. And.
You.
Better.
like.
it.
Alright will post it later.
woo I get to post soon again :P XD , I hate waiting
Well tetsudragon my revamp of my charecter in the 8 crusaders is on the newest page(128 or 127) of mk your own znpakuto.
alright, i saw it and its good, oh and for people who have joined this, choose a number from one to seven and that will be your number. For example, The leader is the 8th crusader, so and so is the 5th crusader, so forth and so on. the numbers arent rank, so choose your favorite, and ill throw the other 2 i have in after everyone has chosen.
4th crusader
2nd Cursader
3rd crusader.