Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1672

over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
I would really apprecaite some help on making a Rob Lucci based blade please send me any ideas you have
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
whose turn is it ?
i think its mine
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
It is yours, Lobos. It's fine if it takes a while, you mentioned earlier that this sort of ran up on you, so don't feel overly rushed.
So I been reading a lil on our forum and the other forum that shadowcoon started and after reading crazieone comments about our forum and whiteflame I purpose a solution we put our story on hold and go over there and invade their forum with our characters and kick their shitty ass characters especially crazieone's characters ass (No offense to wolfmaster and whoever else from our side is over there)
over a year ago jstar18 said…
HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah that Crazieone guy is acting like a little kid (yeah I censored myself) but I have no intentions of going on that forum at all!
Aw dang Jstar I'm pretty sure Miroku could kill half of the guys on there single handedly lets see crazieone's sercet abilities handle Crow.
Oh yeah, I'm sure all of my character blades would OWN theirs but I don't want anything to do with that forum.
Lol, that's certainly an interesting solution man, but crazieone's comments aside, I really do hope they have success in their creation, I just don't think they have everything laid out to obtain that success. As for crazieone's comments on this forum, I'd really like to see him conceive a better fight than the ones we've created here. We've written out some amazing fights, and we actually have a pretty cohesive story line to boot.
I personally love our story and plot I think that is the best part of our forum becuz i think nybody can come up with good fights but it takes real talent to tie to fights together in a nice as u said whiteflame cohesive story. I think our story can rival that of the actual series.
LMAO OMG I AGREEE WITH YOUR STATE MENT LOBOS WE SHOULD GO KICK THERE ASSES however it would be immature on our part also I do agree that Carzi was offense to whiteflame55 however everyone else is actually pretty chill
over a year ago onix11 said…
No offense taken about the whole invasion deal. The last forum i was on with crazieone, he was making his characte impossibe stupid and over powered. I know that word is like taboo but on this i stand by it.
I'm not surprised. He was arguing with me earlier about keeping blades secret to make for more interesting battles. He said he hadn't experienced people making overpowered blades and hiding them, causing trouble when they're suddenly revealed. I should have guessed that the only reason he hadn't experienced it is because he'd done it himself.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
In the previous storyline on M A Zampakuto, he complained about everyone gangin up on him, but that was only because his characters could use a basic cero that could destroy soul society.
A basic cero that could destroy soul society? I haven't even seen one that could destroy a person yet! And I'm talking about the real manga!
I read alot of the previous RP on make your own zanpakuto and the part I thought was crazy with crazieone characters they were overpowered and whenever someone would get close to killing one of his character BAM he pulls out this ulitmate desctrutive power that basically kills the opponent and destroys the zanpakuto
anyway enough talk we need people to POST !
over a year ago rantora13 said…
U know wut fuck that fall of the shingami forum those no life guys are pricks. They basicly called me 10 when I left. Well at least I am part of a way better forum.
hmmm
How about we all chill out about that forum and focus on ours. The last thing I need is a posting war between our people and theirs so lets just relax and go back to having fun with our posts!
Alright,ill chill but that was still gay.
I agree with jstar on this one, I think we should respect other forums, and personal spats shouldn't involve them. Speaking of posts, any idea on the ETA for your post Lobos?
I guess jstar can go I really rather not skip myself again so that im even farther behind
Okay guys my story post should be up sometime tomorrow!
So i decided to stick with the new forum to see where it goes. Wish me luck.
Luck bro.
definitely good luck, i liked your suggestion of how to kick start it, hope it works out
So you are gonna do both forums? Just curious, and if you are then I wish you the best man. Show them the story telling talents of the members on this forum.
you know i'm part of that fourm too XD and no one wishes me luck I see how it is JK
Well i already threw a suggestion. It should work.
Okay this is part 1, the rest of my post will be sporadic so you guys can go with the rotation.

--- Chaos in Hueco Mundo ---

-A few moments before Josh confronts Rey-
Miroku and the others are still standing outside Rey’s Palace. Josh has gone in and Crow has managed to slip pass the group of Menos Grande that have appeared at the entrance. Kichigai slowly walks up to Miroku. And the Menos begin to move towards the group.

Miroku: (sighs as he looks towards Kichigai) Well this is just perfect, now the plan we made has failed before it even started.
Kichigai: (in a snooty way) Its always the simpletons that mess things up.
Kuesu: (shunpos next to Miroku) What are we gonna do now?
Miroku: Not sure. We won’t be able to catch up to those two and I felt someone else sneak pass those Menos as well, I just couldn’t pinpoint who it was but I know it wasn’t an enemy.
Saito: The best thing to do right now is throw away that plan you two made and go with the flow!
Zane: (Leaps in front of the group and spreads his arms out wide) I agree with the mercenary, I’ll open a path for you guys. (The cracks on Zane’s gloves glow neon blue and Zane slams his hands together launching a powerful shockwave towards the group of Menos. The shockwave creates a large path between the Menos as well as kill a few off. Zane turns to Miroku and yells over the sound of the shockwave) NOW GO!
Miroku: (Looks towards his group and points towards the path Zane created. Kuesu, Hidan, Jenos, Saito and Shado all begin to run down the path. Miroku looks back at Zane.) Thanks man! (Miroku is a few yards behind the group as they continue down the path towards the entrance into the palace. The group easily gets into the palace but the Menos focus on Miroku and begin to launch their ceros toward him. Miroku grabs his blade and prepares to attack but white translucent barriers forms on both side of the path as if they were walls.) Kido? (Miroku looks back and sees Yasashiku standing in the distance holding a metal baton. She has a smile on her face and Miroku smiles back.) Thanks, I owe you one! (Miroku vanishes as he passes the entrance into the palace. The barrier disappears and the Menos turn towards the captains. All the Menos begin to move towards them, Zane is standing in the front with Boa, Yasashiku, Kichigai and Satoshi standing behind him.)
Zane: (with a smirk on his face) And the fun begins!

-In the hallways of the Palace-
Kuesu is a few steps in front of the group with Hidan, Shado, Saito and Jenos close behind. Miroku is far behind the group. They continue to run and see that the hallway spits, Kuesu senses Crow’s energy and runs down the right spit. Hidan follows her as well as Saito and Jenos but Shado grabs both of them and whispers something to them. Kuesu and Hidan disregard it and keep running, but Miroku catches up and yells towards Shado.

Miroku: (yelling) Where are you going?
Shado: (stopping to look at Miroku as Jenos and Saito continue down the hall.) I can sense my sister and Toni’s energy this way but I can also feel two more energies as well and they are strong! I have to get to them!
Miroku: (nodding) Alright, well you guys be careful and avoid meaningless fights.
Shado: Don’t worry we’ll meet up as soon as we get them. (Shado turns and continues to run down the left hallway.)
Miroku: (Watching Shado run down the opposite hall and sighs) My plan never had a chance. Maybe next time… (Miroku stops as he feels a huge spike in energy at the end of the hall) That wasn’t Rey! That was the quincy!

-Present time at the room where Josh fought with Rey-

Crow continues to stand in shock as he looks down at Josh’s dead body. Tears begin to fill his eyes as he looks towards a large hallway and sees Rey, who has lost his left arm and is bleeding profusely, staggering as he tries to get away so he can recover.

Rey: (gasping for air as he limps away) That damn quincy (coughs) how did his energy spike like that? (turns around and looks at Josh’s body) At least I don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Crow: (anger fills Crow’s eyes as he watches Rey limp down the large hallway. Crow grinds his teeth as he pulls his guns from there holsters and points them in Rey’s direction. Crow yells at the top of his lungs) YOU BASTARD! I’LL NEVER LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS! (Crow begins to pull the triggers but suddenly a large gold and silver shield charges towards Crow. Crow notices it and jumps back pointing his guns towards the shield. Crow fires his guns but the bullets bounce off of it without doing any damage.) Damn, so it is that guy from earlier. (Crow continues to jump back but finally hits the wall of the room.)
Credo: Got you!
Crow: Dammit, I got no choice now! Ban…. (before he can finish his sentence, Kuesu appears and spins 720 degrees horizontally in the air and kicks Credo on the side of his face sending him crashing into a large pillar.) Kuesu!
Kuesu: (staring at Credo with a serious look) Are you okay Crow?
Crow: Yeah I’m fine.
Kuesu: Good! (In a saddened voice) I’m sorry about your friend, but we can’t afford to let our emotions get the best of us.
Crow: I know it was just a moment of weakness, but Josh gave us a serious opening. Rey is severely injured so we have to take advantage of this opportunity!
Kuesu: (surprised look) Then get going, I can take care of this guy!
Crow: (puts his guns in the holsters and gets ready to move) Okay but be careful, that guy is no ordinary opponent…..
???: You mean opponents! (Kuesu begins to turn her head towards the voice and as she turns to look, the head of a spear, which appears to be made of ice, is just inches away from piercing her skull. Right before the spear makes contact with Kuesu’s head, she suddenly vanishes and Credo appears in the spot Kuesu was at but Credo had his shield up so the shield took the hit.
Crow: (confused) What the hell!
Argo: What the hell are you doing Credo?
Credo: That wasn’t my doing. Thankfully I had my shield up. (Credo looks over to where he was at and sees Kuesu standing in the exact spot he was at before.) I still don’t understand what happened.
???: Hahaha, then allow me to tell you! (Argo and Credo look up and see Hidan holding a large odachi that has a white handle and one white glove that is worn on his left hand.)
Crow: Hidan? That was his doing? Eh, no time to think I have to go after Rey. (Crow begins to run towards the hallway Rey went down, but Credo turns and begins to run after Crow.)
Hidan: (sighs) Didn’t even give me a chance to explain my shikai, well I guess I just have to show him.
Miroku: Don’t worry, I got it! (Hidan’s eyes turn to his right side and follow a flash of white light which is heading towards Credo and Crow. Miroku appears between Crow and Credo and extends his arms into Credo’s shield. Miroku is pushed back a few feet but holds his ground and manages to stop Credo. Crow glances back but continues to run after Rey) Damn, that’s some serious strength you got there!
Credo: Ahh, the Crimson Death Miroku!
Miroku: Wow! I haven’t been called that in a long time. (Miroku jumps back away from Credo and looks at Kuesu.) You two can handle these guys right?
Kuesu: Of course, we’ll catch up to you once we’re done here.
Argo: (overhearing her statement) Once you’re done here? You clearly are underestimating our combined strength.
Hidan: Or maybe you’re overestimating yours. (Hidan shunpos beside Kuesu and they prepare for battle.) You keep going Miroku, we’ll be fine.
Miroku: Alright! (Miroku begins to run down the hall as fast as he can to catch up to Crow but Miroku has noticed that Crow has stopped running and is staring down a perpendicular hallway) What are you doing?
Crow: (Doesn’t pay attention to Miroku’s question but continues to stare down the hallway. Crow’s eyes are big as he looks down it and then turns towards Miroku.) I’m sorry Miroku, but this is where we split up! (Crow begins to run as fast as he can down the perpendicular hallway)
Miroku: (staring at Crow as he runs away) What the hell!
Crow: (thinking to himself) I’m sorry Miroku but I came here for a different reason! (Crow pulls his guns from their holsters) I’m coming for you!
Miroku: (running by himself down the hall towards Rey) What the hell is going on? Thankfully Rey is weakened so I have a chance to beat him by myself! FLASH CRY! (White lightning explodes from Miroku’s body as he runs at an incredible speed.

-Rey’s Throne Room-
Rey is almost at the end of the hall as he can see his throne room in the distance, but he stops as he sees a flash of white light just pass over him. White lightning begins to crumble the walls as Rey sees Miroku standing in front of him!

Rey: (smiles) You are probably the last person I wanted to see in my weakened state, but don’t think I’m too weak to kill you Miroku.
Miroku: (serious look) As proud as ever! This is the end for you Rey, I’m gonna make you pay for killing my friends!
Rey: (laughs) Still mad over that? Well don’t worry Miroku, you’ll see your friends soon enough once I kill you … (Suddenly a gargunta opens right next to them and Steven walks out of it)
Steven: (yarns) I must say, you don’t look so well Lord Rey!
Rey: Oh it’s you again!
Miroku: (confused) A soul reaper!? Are you with Soul Society?

Miroku has cornered Rey but Steven has appeared! What does he have in store for Miroku and his group?

END!

Part 2 coming later!
Alright, this is post number one for me.

(Back in Soul Society, in the ruins of the twelfth squad barracks)
Tommy absentmindedly pushed at a downed soul reaper with the toe of his shoe. Where was the challenge? This was Soul Society, and yet these peons were hardly worth his time. None of them had the strength of mind or body to face him. It was a disgrace to his Briggerman heritage to have to fight such low ranking riff-raff.
He looked around him to several locations at which he felt high level fights going on. It seemed that so many of them had found suitable fights. He looked in a direction that seemed particularly powerful. Even Sengoku had found one.
Tommy sighed, annoyed at his lack of fortune. He had figured that fighting these low-ranking shinigami would bring forth some decent opponents, but it seemed that all had been for naught.
???: Hado# : Sokatsui.
Blue light flooded the room as a wave of energy crashed into Tommy from his right side. He deflected it easily with one arm, sending it crashing into the far wall. Tommy looked with some anticipation at the source. Hopefully, this one would be much more interesting.
He was further buoyed by the sight of 2 shinigami, one with white hair who was relatively short standing in a white shirt with his hand outstretched, and the other bald and much taller, with sinuous muscles covering his uncovered chest and shoulders.
Tommy: You!
Tommy pointed a heavily muscled arm at the taller one, who looked confused at the sudden gesture.
Tommy: You look like you understand the awesome power of true beauty, of muscular splendor!
He looked dumbfounded: I have no idea who you are or what you’re talking about…
Tommy: Then allow me to introduce myself!
Tommy began to flex in a variety of poses, pink stars appearing to shoot from his eyes as he winked with heavy eyelashes at the two of them. The shorter one’s expression became bored as he leaned against the right side of the hole they’d made. The taller one just stared, mouth agape and eye twitching.
Tommy: The frame you see before you is sculpted from Atlas himself! I come from the family Biggerman, a proud and glorious people who understand the true beauty of form and structure! My name is Tommy, and it is a pleasure to meet you!
By the time his speech was done, the shorter one appeared to have fallen asleep while resting on one arm. The taller one had a large vein protruding from his forehead as he clutched his right fist in front of him.
???: What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you think this is some kind of game?!
Tommy blinked in surprise. Was he really so dense?
Tommy: Perhaps I misjudged you sir. I had hoped to find someone reasonable here, but it appears that you are immune to the perfection you see before you.
???: Perfection!? You’ve come here to destroy us, what perfection is there in that?
Tommy: You obviously cannot see the true beauty in battle. I was kind enough to introduce myself, who are you two?
???: Hmph. I’m Titus, and that’s Hideaki.
Tommy: Very well, Titus, Hideaki. I look forward to showing you the beauty of my…
Hideaki yawned openly, rubbing his right eye as he opened the other just slightly to look at Tommy.
Hideaki: Are we going to start yet, or are you going to keep blathering?
Tommy’s eyes went red.
Tommy: How dare you call that blathering?! You’re nothing but an uncouth lout, you have no business referring to…!
Hideaki had already fallen back asleep. Steam shot out from Tommy’s nostrils as he shunpoed over to him, readying to strike with his right fist. Hideaki opened a lazy eye, unsurprised by the extreme speed. Just as the fist was about to connect, a circle of light spun to the right of Tommy’s head and he was battered backward into the far wall by Titus with a resounding strike.
Hideaki stood: I don’t know who this guy is, but we shouldn’t underestimate him. He’s faster than I expected.
Titus: You sure you don’t want to fight him elsewhere? This is one of the few buildings left standing these days.
Hideaki shivered a bit: I’m sure. This is the lab I used to work in, for all I care it can all fall to the ground.
Tommy stirred at the far wall. A lightly bleeding scratch adorned his right temple, but the damage seemed limited to that. Titus was slightly surprised, he’d hit him dead on.
Tommy: It seems you may indeed be a challenge for me. Allow me to address you as such.
He pulled an ordinary looking quarter staff from behind his back, thrusting it in front of him sideways.
Tommy: Augment…Mugendai Buin.
The staff extended out tremendously, expanding toward Hideaki. He easily dodged it as it as it moved, and then attempted to push it away from him, only to be surprised at the weight of the thing. The staff started pushing against him, suddenly becoming intangible and going through his arm. His sudden shock was punctuated by the staff becoming tangible and slamming directly into his side, sending both Hideaki and the staff slicing through the side of the building.
Tommy: That’s a mere 750 pounds. Too much for you?
Titus appeared directly next to Tommy, smashing his outstretched wrist toward his neck, shackle blazing with light. His eyes widened as his arm was caught by Tommy, whose eyes were shadowed with dangerous concentration. He slammed Titus down bodily, the trauma of the hit causing him to spit up blood.
Tommy: 1 ton!
The staff was suddenly back to normal size, and Tommy hefted it in both arms as he brought it down with deadly force.
Hideaki: Shō.
A blast of air forced Titus away from the strike just as it landed; creating a massive crack that ran through the entire building. Tommy looked over to him. Hideaki was standing with a hand to his side, several cracked ribs cutting into his flesh. A pen was held there, and his other hand grasped his glowing book. Tommy quickly slammed forward with his staff, striking out as it extended toward Hideaki, only to be greeted by a Ω sign coming from a dark circle of ink around him.
Hideaki: You want a fight? You’ll get one.
Tommy smiled: We’ll see what kind of fight you have in you! 1500 pounds!
As he spoke, he increased the pressure on his end. The symbol strained to hold against his immense strength, quickly bending toward Hideaki.
Hideaki: Gin no Jidai.
Silver lightning streaked from the sky down toward Tommy. Amazingly, he struck out with his fist, ramming the lightning away from him before it could find its mark, though deep cuts formed on his knuckles. Just as the symbol was about to collapse, Titus struck from behind. He was hit in the chest by a powerful punch with the same fist, but as he was being launched away, his right ankle, glowing with light from the shackle there, contacted Tommy’s side, knocking him onto his side and several yards away, staff still in hand. Hideaki looked relieved. Titus fought to catch his breath.
Tommy stood slowly. The damage on him was minimal.
Tommy: It appears you two will make for an interesting battle. Perhaps my coming here wasn’t a waste. Feel honored to be fighting a Briggerman!
He swung his staff behind him as Hideaki unleashed a salvo of kido spells and Titus rushed forward with them. Explosions shattered the building as energy flooded the area.

More to come.
Lol, I guess all the dark lords numbers are fighting a certain shingami of their own.
Thank you Jstar I know to do for my post now
I'm writing up a post for the continuation of the fight between Renee and Alexander. I'm doing this one from Alexander's perspective, so I hope I do a good job representing his personality Lobos, you'll have to tell me afterward.
Whiteflame don't worry about it Alexander is pretty simple he just suffers from mutiple personalitity disorder
Heh, I know. It's included in there, but I thought I'd jazz it up a little, mainly based on what you wrote for his personality. I think you'll enjoy it.
Can't wait btw my plan is to do my post about Sengoku and Isao fight plus Kuesu and Hidan vs the Caballeros hopefully and then my next post will be Crow vs Jester/Fudo
Good stuff, I'll be looking forward to that.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
Kichigai: i feel a disturbance, as if my life's work has been suddenly demolished without a trace.
Hideaki: I suddenly feel like smiling. Odd.
U guys duin charcter quotes? Cuz if u are I have one I'm gonna use.
Toku: are concsence makes us cowards.
Rantora, these are more quotes related to the story. We're just having fun with it (in the last post, the 12th squad barracks was destroyed, Kichigai *sensed* that all his work was destroyed).
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
guys im back and have finally revised my old zanpakto but i took one old move out and added a new one so it again needs revising
Okay here is part two of my post. Part 3 will come later today or tomorrow morning!

--- The Egyptian Beauty vs The Hyperactive Captain: Part 2 ---

- In Soul Society –
Biren is standing on the roof of a three story Sqaud 10 building. Rake is crotched down next to him holding the right side of his abdomen with his left hand. The both of them are staring down at Cleo, who is standing on the ground staring back up at them.

Rake: (catching his breath) Its obvious that she is holding back captain.
Biren: (rubbing his head as he looks at Rake) I know she is but there really isn’t anything we can do about that.
Rake: I know this isn’t your style captain but we’ll have to come up with… a plan!
Biren: (with a pissed look on his face) I hate plans! But you are right, so what do you have in mind?
Rake: I’ll fight her head on and you sit back and wait for an opening.
Biren: (shaking his head continuously) No no no no! I’ll fight her head on and you wait for the opening!
Rake: (angry) This is no time for your ADD to kick in! You need to wait so we can use your hallucinations after you cut her. Its more important for you to get the opening than it is for me!
Biren: (sighs) Fine I’ll wait, but you better not take long! (Rake jumps down from the roof and lands in front of Cleo.)
Cleo: (looking at Rake) So you are gonna fight me by yourself?
Rake: I believe you were the one complaining about us double teaming you.
Cleo: I was being sarcastic, but if you want to die then I’ll gladly fulfill your wish. (The air suddenly gets thick and a gold aura begins to radiate off of Cleo)
Rake: So this is your full power?
Cleo: You wish it was but I’m not gonna waste my full power on a weakling like you!
Rake: I’ll show you weak! Tidal Wave
(A high pressure wave is launched from the guard of Rake’s blade but Cleo is no longer in front of Rake, instead she is now standing to his right. The edge of Cleo’s blade is now glowing gold and she swings it at Rake. A large gold colored wave of spirit particles fire out of her blade and move towards Rake. Rake’s eyes glance to his right at the last second and he dodges the majority of the wave and is only swiped by it. Rake is surprised that he didn’t receive any damage from the wave but he is starting to feel a little weaker. Biren is looking down at the fight with a nervous look on his face.)
Biren: (standing on the roof nearby) Her movements are different from before. She must be getting serious. I might have to step in sooner than his plan suggest.
Rake: (Starting to show signs of fatigue) That move you just used, its not meant to cause physical damage is it?
Cleo: So the weakling is intelligent after all! That wave of energy is meant to absorb your spirit energy. It won’t physically harm you in anyway.
Rake: (thinking to himself) An attack like that must need a recharge so I’m safe for now.
Cleo: (noticing the worry on his face) I guess you are curious about that ability. You’re probably hoping that it needs time to recharge aren’t you? (Rake’s expression turns into a look of disgust) Well I must say sorry… because you couldn’t be more wrong!
(Rake looks in shock as Cleo’s blade begins to glow gold again. Rake prepares to move as Cleo starts to swing her blade wildly. Multiply golden waves of spirit particle shoot out towards Rake. Rake tries to leap out of the way but his foot gets brushed by one of the waves, absorbing another tenth of his spirit energy. Rake stumbles and falls to the ground as his body reacts to the loss of energy but is able to stagger to his feet. Cleo reappears behind him and swings her blade again causing more waves to fire out towards Rake. Rake yells out “pool” and a shield made of water forms between him and Cleo causing the waves of spirit particles to slow down. Rake take advantage of the opportunity he made for himself and shunpos behind Cleo and yells out “tidal wave”, highly pressurized water shoots out from the guard of Rake’s blade but Cleo easily recognizes the attack and shunpos to the top of a nearby building to the left of Rake’s position as the water creates a clean cut on the ground and dissipates.)
Rake: (sounding a bit fatigued) I should apologize to you.
Cleo: (a curious look on her face) For what?
Rake: My Captain and I underestimated you, but you are obviously a strong opponent. I wish I did this from the start. (He raises his sword) I probably wouldn’t be so injured now if I did! Warp! (Water pours out from the guard of his blade and makes two puddles of water. Suddenly the water begins to move and rises up taking a humanoid shape. Cleo looks perplexed as the two figures take the identical shape of Rake himself even having the same sword as him.) This is my shikai’s strongest ability! As I said earlier, I apologize but I won’t take you lightly anymore!
(Cleo prepares herself for Rake and his clones, but suddenly Biren appears behind her and charges at her. Cleo notices at the last second and jumps to her left to get out of the way, but Biren’s blade is able to make contact and she is receives a huge gash on the right side of her abdomen. Cleo rolls to her left as blood begins to seep from her wound, she stops at the edge of the building and looks up at Biren.)
Cleo: (Taking deep breathes as she thinks to herself) I let my guard down. (Cleo holds her left hand to the cut she just received) Now I’m wounded and the cut is pretty deep. I guess he is back in the fight now, not to mention that guy’s two clones. I need to be careful. (Suddenly Rake appears behind her but Cleo is ready, Rake thrust his blade at her neck but Cleo claps her hands together and catches the blade.) A solid mass, this must be the real one! (Cleo pushes his blade to the right and extends her left arm out to his face.) Hado 31 - Shakka… (Before Cleo could finish the attack, another Rake appeared to her left and tries to cut her left arm off but Cleo sees this and shunpos away, landing on a roof opposite of Biren, Rake and his clone. Rake’s other clone is standing on the ground next to the building Cleo is on. Cleo looks down at her arm and sees that she received a small cut on her left arm.) So those clones aren’t for distraction! They can harm me as well, I can’t keep fighting like this! I have to do something! Wait, what the hell!
(Cleo looks towards Biren and sees that his form is starting to change and the sky around her is turning black. As Cleo turns her attention back to Biren, she notices that Biren is not there anymore but instead is the figure of a young girl standing in that spot. This young girl is wearing an academy uniform with the Noble Kuchiki Family crest on the left collar. This girl’s hair is long and light brown in color she also has gray eyes.)
Cleo: It can’t be… (Cleo’s expression changes from curious to sheer hatred. Biren notices this and starts to wonder what is going on.)
Biren: I know Nightmares ability has activated but I’ve never seen someone act this way towards it. It’s as if her fear is making her stronger! (The air is getting much thicker as Cleo’s entire body glows a bright gold color as she stands on the opposite roof in a lifeless pose.)
Rake: (Yelling to his captain) What the hell is going on! Her spirit energy keeps rising!
Biren: My guess is that she is one of those few people that get stronger when they see their fears! (Biren and Rake stop and look at Cleo as they can hear her mumbling something!)
Cleo: (Mumbling) Was I ever your friend? Did you even care about me? Everything changed when he came. I didn’t matter anymore. Why did you desert me? Ariza. Ariza. Ariza. (Lifts her head and yells at the top of her lungs.) ARIZA!
(Gold colored spirit energy explodes from Cleo’s body and the building she is standing on explodes and a large pillar of gold energy rises up around Cleo.)
Biren: This is bad!
(The pillar dissipates and Cleo charges at them at an incredible speed. They shunpo away and Cleo crashes into the building causing it to explode. Rubble and debris fly everywhere as Biren lands on the street a few yards away from the building while Rake and his clone land a few feet away. Cleo is standing on some falling rubble as debris falls from the building. Cleo points her blade down and two sand dunes begin to rise, one next to Biren and the other beside Rake. Hundreds of black beetles jump out of the dunes towards them. Biren jumps back and points his blade towards the beetles launching a large stream of black flames towards them keeping them away from him as they explode. Rake yells “pool” and one of his clones turns into a water shield to slow the beetles down but there are too many and the explosions overwhelm the shield. Rake and his remaining clone jump and look towards Biren. Cleo suddenly appears behind them and the head of the Rake on the right flies off his shoulders. That Rake falls down and explodes as water splashes everywhere. Rake looks shocked.)
Rake: She’s a hell of a lot faster now! No time to think I have to act!
(Rake leaps at Cleo and swings his blade towards her. Cleo grabs his blade with her hand as blood drips down from her palm and roundhouse kicks Rake in the face sending him crashing to the ground. Rake drops his blade as he was almost knock unconscious. Cleo begins to walk towards him and Rake tries to reach out for his blade that is only a few feet away from his position. Cleo shunpos to him and steps on his hand right before he makes it to his blade.)
Cleo: (In a sadistic voice) Stay out of this. (Cleo plunges her blade into Rake’s chest)
Biren: (Seeing what happened now that the dust from the explosions has cleared.) RAKE!
Cleo: (turns to look at Biren) Now it’s just you and me Ariza! Bankai! (Cleo's eyes begin to glow black and is surrounded by a thick gold aura. The aura disperses and Cleo is now wearing a white and gold pharaoh's hat and a black Anubis mask. She also has fine linen wrapped around her from her neck to her knees; they are also wrapped around her arms. The linen is white in color and is as strong as diamond, the linen is under her regular clothes. Her Khopesh has also changed to a 5 and a half foot staff that has a foot long blade that is the shape of the Egyptian symbol Ankh.)
Biren: She’s not playing around anymore! This is a true survival game now! Bankai! (A gauntlet appears on Biren’s other arm. Both gauntlets now go from the hand to the elbow. A blade appears on the elbow of each arm and another one on the outward sides of the arms. The curved blade in the front of the gauntlets grow spikes out of them. Cleo and Biren stare each other down as Cleo’s gold aura and Biren’s black aura fill the area.)

End

To be continued, by Onix!
if some one wants to they can start my fight with Nabimaru and Shukun I really don't want to do the whole fight by myself
Most of us are pretty busy man. I'd say you're pretty likely to do it all on your own, but it's a good chance to really set up and run a full fight by yourself.
A soul reaper is running to a safe house. he is rather fat and has black shaggy hair.

SOul reaper: Man i would help my captain, but it might not be worth it, he could be totally wiped out and then i woud be next.

this isn't my post. This was just for a prelude.
Part 2 of the fight between Renee and Alexander, hope you guys like it:

As the blue light ahead of him began to disperse, Alexander took a deep breath, drinking in the high he received from the dust around him. Everything was brilliant; everything was a gift from Wonderland itself. How he wished he could go there, to that place he had sent so many others. His longing for that place knew no bounds, yet his duty to Sengoku kept him here. Fighting her. She seemed like she would be unappreciative of the gift he would provide her, moreso than the rest…
He looked down absentmindedly at his pocket-watch. Time was running out. It was always running out. He could almost feel the grains of sand slipping between his fingers…
Time. Butterflies. Alice. How he missed her so. Her neverending stares made him feel at home, at peace somehow. A cup of tea would be lovely…
A roar coming from in front of him brought Alexander back to reality. Dull, boring, ugly reality. Renee stood in the distance, arm charred with terrible third degree burns. Bits of a hastily erected kido barrier still flecked off of her, and a number of burns had cut through the majority of the right side of her blouse, causing second degree burns on the skin underneath. Her right braid was frayed, and she was breathing heavily.
Alexander: So do you envy death yet? Does Wonderland not sound simply infatuating now?
Renee’s gaze showed not a hint of emotion. She stared at him, eyes penetrating and analyzing, though her gaze flickered off in multiple directions. That was the drug, it appeared to have taken full effect.
KILL HER NOW. OFF WITH HER HEAD!
Alexander: NO! She’s to be brought to him alive!
Renee looked at him quizzically, though her gaze continued to remain unfocused. Perhaps he really was insane. She took the blade in her left hand, raising it in front of her.
Renee: Bankai.
The metal stripped off her blade, growing dramatically in size as it rose up into the air. They formed into four sheets in the air, with three holes plunged into each.
The air seemed to grow…dense. Alexander moved his arm up to his face, feeling a twinge of pain as the tissue of his arm burned from the movement. Friction. She was an interesting one.
Alexander sighed: You continue to be difficult. Pity. You may find yourself in Wonderland despite my best efforts. Bankai.
All the butterflies that were coming off the blade in shikai flew around to his back and began to form titanium white butterfly wings that seem to glow with white light. His sword became a pair of sickles, one in each hand.
The wings on his back moved slowly against the friction he faced. It appeared that the dust would have little effect on her as long as this effect persisted. None of his abilities would work. Concentrated pockets of dust began to form along the wings.
Alexander tilted his head to the side. She was making this difficult. He would have to…
IT’S TIME I TOOK OVER.
Alexander clapped a hand to his right temple, veins suddenly livid and protruding on his face. Searing flesh from the sudden and quick movement went ignored as his eyes appeared to be struggling against some unknown force.
Alexander: This is my fight! I don’t need you!
YOU’VE ALWAYS NEEDED ME! I BROUGHT YOU DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE.
Blood started to drip from his right nostril and ear. Renee looked on, horror painting her gaze. He really was insane, she would have to end this quickly. She concentrated a large amount of energy in her hands, pressing them to her chest, and immediately pushing off from her position at tremendous speed. She swung her blade at his neck, hoping to take him down in one hit.
Her eyes opened wide in shock. The blade had stopped a mere centimeter into his neck, blood trickling from the shallow wound. He had raised his left hand to grab ahold of the blade in mid-strike, blood pouring from the open wound on his hand, though he didn’t seem to notice. His hand shook, but not from the pain. In an instant, his right hand flashed to his blade and it cut across her, creating a huge gash that ran from the center of her abdomen to her left shoulder, just next to the neck. The friction imposed on him in the movement hadn’t slowed him at all, though the arm was now coated in deep burns and the blade seemed to sizzle.
Renee pulled the blade away from him, pushing back to a long distance. She panted under the strain of the injury, immediately working the seal the wound. The blood loss she could suffer from such a thing would end this battle as surely as anything else.
Alexander’s heavy breathing slowed, he appeared to be getting back in control of himself, though just barely. The left edge of his mouth was upturned in a smile, while the rest of his face bore none of the same mirth. He looked down at his hand, which appeared to be twitching uncontrollably.
Alexander: It’s not time for you to come out yet. Be patient.
His face contorted between hysterical laughter and a pained grimace. Each second he was fighting was essential to Renee. The high friction area prevented a great deal of the blood flow; the wound would have killed her quickly if the environment had been any different.
Alexander’s features gradually smoothed out and his began to relax. He appeared to be feeling the pain of his burns now. Renee managed to seal the last bit of the wound, using the last bit of the energy around her to push her arm forward, despite the pain it caused to her from her wounds.
Renee thinks: It seems I underestimated his power level. He’s the second-strongest one of them that came out here, next to Sengoku himself. And he’s gaining power as he fights. I’ll have to take care of this from a distance.
Renee: Hyōga Seiran.
Ice shot out from her hands toward Alexander, who was still righting himself. She infused it with the energy of her zanpakuto’s ability to move it quickly through the space, reaching him and rooting him in place with long strands of ice.
Renee: Kongōbaku.
A tremendous sphere of red energy launched out of her hand toward him, again infused with her energy, slamming into the trapped, but now fully aware Alexander, who plunged a hand into it as it exploded in a cascade of crimson.
Renee stared at the mass of red, trying to keep track of his movements if he left it. The friction was affecting him now, he’d be slow enough to keep up with, and that would be her opportunity.
A flash of movement caught her eye, and she was surprised to see Alexander rising into the air at a fast pace, though without burning. A partial red circle ran from his left leg up his torso and across one half of his face from where the kido hit, though the burn was light.
She reapplied the energy to herself, chasing after him. He’d figured it out. When he reached into the attack, he had somehow managed to apply the energy she’d put around it on himself. He was well ahead of her, and reached one of the panels she’d laid down by entering bankai. A quick slice cleaved the thing in half, bring it crashing down to the ground and taking ¼ of the area of high friction out.
Renee stopped going toward him, concerned about engaging him closely, and instead placed she between him and the closest panel. He turned toward her, a cheerful smile on his face. The wings on his back flapped, and as they did butterflies of dust released from him their number was tremendous, and Alexander grabbed at several of them, putting them to his nose as he inhaled deeply. He was awash in tremendous glee from each inhalation, his high seeming to alleviate his pains and bring him back to calm.
Renee backed up into the remaining high friction zone, watching as the butterflies hit it and their pace slowed down dramatically. She couldn’t get close to him anymore, though it appeared to be a bad decision in the first place.
Alexander: Do you like them? Do you love them? No?
He stared at her disapprovingly.
Alexander: You just can’t see their true beauty! You never could. What a shame.
Renee steadied her arms in front of her, wincing with pain. The wound she’d received was threatening to open up again, especially while she was outside of this zone. She couldn’t risk being outside of it for too long. The burns on her right arm and side were agonizing, she felt like she would fall apart at any moment. She would have to end this as soon as possible.
Renee: Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired. Senjū Kōten Taihō.
Alexander simply stood, watching her curiously as she chanted, head cocked to the side. Various burns pricked at his skin, as did several cuts he’d received earlier on, but with his drug inside of him, he felt at peace despite them. Each breath brought tremendous pleasure. The butterflies before him, however, seemed quite dull. Alice would demand better, she always did. Blue butterflies sprang into existence, contrasting with the brilliant white of the dust ones. There, that was true beauty!
A tremendous number of spears of light all homed in on him as Renee finished the chant. A tremendous explosion of white energy occurred as the attacks each found their mark, creating a blinding flash of light that forced her to shield her eyes with her good arm. The other continued to work to heal the opening wound across her chest.
She felt her gaze begin to dim a little. She’d sacrificed almost half of her energy with all the attacks she had already used, and the damage she’d taken made her woozy. Though the dust had long since stopped affecting her, its toll on her nervous system was still being felt.
Her eyes suddenly went wide, her eyes suddenly focusing on the figure that took form out of the light. Alexander hadn’t moved. Each spear of the attack had been blocked by an individual blue butterfly, effectively negating the entire attack while using only half of the butterflies he had.
Alexander looked around him, perturbed by the short-term blindness that had been caused by the attack. As he began to be able to see again, he noticed how few of his beautiful blue butterflies had survived.
NOW IT’S MY TURN!
A cruel smile formed on his face. In his intoxicated state, he could no longer keep his sadistic mindset in check. Purple swirls appeared all over his body, up his arms, legs, torso, neck and face. The wings changed from titanium white to pitch black. The blue butterflies around him fizzled to dust as he lost control, and the white ones seemed to melt away as they turned black. She could no longer see dust, and had a very clear view of Alexander. The man standing in front of her was very different from the one she’d faced before. His aura spelled nothing but danger.
She took a step forward, moving toward the very edge of the zone. Her vision suddenly seemed to double for a moment, fixing back on one sight all at once, making her feel nauseated. She looked around for the dust, but still found nothing. It was only then that she realized that what was causing it was far smaller, small enough to be unaffected by the friction. Her breathing, which had already been labored, now came in gasps. Her lungs felt like they were on fire.
She looked back over to where Alexander was, only to see that he was disappearing piece by piece. Soon, all that remained were his bloodshot eyes and ruthless, broad smile. She was descending into madness, with no way out.
Alexander spoke, but the voice that came out sounded very different from the one she heard before. It seemed higher and more severe.
Alexander: Mmmm… It’s soooooo goooooood to see yooooou with my oooooown two eyyyyyyes.
The pupils of the eyes seemed to turn to slits, making him look cat-like.
Alexander: Doooooon’t worry about Sengokuuuuuuu. We’ll just tell him…
The eyes turned deep green.
Alexander: SHE WOULDN’T COME QUIETLY!
--- Holy Flames & Eternal Needs: Sanji vs. Brigette! ---

Near Squad 4’s Barracks
Burst after burst of energy ensue as Brigette and Sanji clash blades. Many of Squad 4’s members have gathered near the windows of the barracks to see the intense battle. The burst cease and Brigette, (who is holding a fencing sword much like a sabre with a very ornate hilt that wraps around the wielder’s hand and wrist with twisting serpentine silver. The blade itself is 3 feet long, thin (at its thickest point, it’s about an inch across). It has 3 edges with the blade coming down to a point at the end), appears in the field in front of the Barracks. Sanji, (who is holding a man-sized sword shaped like a cross with a shiny white blade, which is curved at the end, the blade is five feet long. The cross-guards of the blade are both 2 and half feet long from the handle. The handle is 2 feet long. The cross-guards and handle are gold colored and the entire sword is ornately decorated; the blade, both cross-guards, and handle all have three blue colored jewels on them all equally spaced out two inches from each other starting at the center of the sword where the blade, cross-guards, and handle connect), soon appears afterwards and slowly walks towards Brigette.
Sanji: (walking up to Brigette) I rather fight you in a different area than this. Apparently there are other battles going on so they will need this area to take the injured!
Brigette: It’s fine with me. It doesn’t matter where we fight, the outcome will still be the same. (Sanji and Brigette vanish and reappear about one hundred yards away in a street that lies in the middle of previously crumbled buildings. As Sanji looks at the area, a tear fills his eyes.) I never would of expected someone like one to tear up from being in an area. Is this place special to you?
Sanji: Yes it is! This is where Isao and Miroku fought back when we were trying to save my cousin. Miroku risked everything to save her that day and I owe him a lot.
Brigette: Oh so you know Miroku as well!?
Sanji: Yeah, do you know him?
Brigette: I guess you can say I know him indirectly, but my boss is looking for him.
Sanji: Looking for him? What does your boss want with Miroku?
Brigette: That’s none of your concern.
Sanji: Well now, I had no true reason to fight you but I won’t let any of your group get to Miroku!
(Sanji lunges at Brigette and they clash blades. Thunderous sounds echo all over Soul Society as their blades connect. Sanji jumps back away from Brigette and faces the jewels of his blade towards Brigette. The jewels begin to shine and a blue cross shaped fire blast the same size as the sword shoots out in a straight line towards Brigette. Suddenly some small lettering appears on one of the edges and a small gem appears in her right hand and imbeds itself in her palm. Brigette extends her right hand out towards the blast of fire and the gem absorbs the blast. Sanji notices and begins to run around her in a circle and fires more blasts at her in rapid succession. As each blast gets closer to Brigette she extends her right hand to each blast causing them to be absorbed. Sanji stops and crotches down as he formulates a new plan.)
Sanji: (thinking) It appears that her gem is here to stay so long ranged attacks won’t help me at all. Not like that’s a problem, swordsmanship is my specialty.
Brigette: (waiting for Sanji to move) Have you given up?
Sanji: Not a chance.(Sanji grabs the handle of his blade with both hands and charges towards. Brigette braces herself for the impact) Hado 11: Tsuzuri Raiden! (An electric current surges through Sanji’s blade and he swings it down at Brigette. Brigette raises her sword and blocks the swing but the electric current flows into Brigette’s sword and then her blade temporarily paralyzing her. Sanji jumps back in the air and faces the jewels back at Brigette and launches another fire blast.)
Brigette: Damn! (The blast connects and Brigette is caught in a small fiery explosion. Sanji stares into the fire as Brigette leaps out of the flames. Both her sleeves have been burnt off and her goggles are singed. Brigette begins to brush herself off as Sanji stands a few feet away watching her every move) Well that hurt!
Sanji: Really? You don’t act like it did. Maybe I need to use a stronger attack! (Sanji faces the blade at Brigette again and the jewels shine once more.)
Brigette: (thinking) That attack again? I thought he realized long range attacks don’t work?
(Suddenly 12 blue orbs of fire appear in front of Sanji and take they take the shape of 12 doves. The doves fly away from each other and then one dove dives down towards Brigette. The dove is flying in a straight line and Brigette easily dodges it as the dove hits the ground where she was standing at and explodes.)
Brigette: (looking towards Sanji) That attack is worse than the other one.
Sanji: Of course it was. I sent that first one so the others could see how you move. And trust me, you won’t think this attack is weak when all 11 attack at once!
(The remaining 11 fly towards Brigette and small lettering appears on another edge of her blade. Brigette’s eyes widen as she jumps into the air past the doves. 4 doves crash into the ground and explode but the seven others turn around and move towards Brigette who is now heading towards Sanji. Sanji smiles as Brigette gets closer. Sanji points his finger out.)
Sanji: Hado 4: Byakurai!
(White lightning fires out from his finger and head towards Brigette’s face but she quickly ducks her head and the lightning takes out 3 more doves causing explosions of fire and lightning to fill the sky. Brigette jumps over Sanji as the 4 remaining doves fly towards Sanji. The doves swiftly maneuver around Sanji and continue towards Brigette. Brigette’s eyes return to normal as the doves start to close in on her. Brigette grabs a large piece of rubble off the ground with ease and throws it at the doves. 2 doves fly up away from the piece of rubble but the other 2 don’t move and cause a large explosion that fills the area with dust. Brigette looks up at the two doves who are now diving down towards her but her attention changes as Sanji used the dust as an opening and is charging at Brigette with the tip of his blade pointing towards Brigette’s throat. Brigette side steps to the left and lettering appears on the last edge of her blade as she swings it at Sanji’s right leg as he passes by. Brigette’s blade connects with his leg and Sanji’s eyes glance at her as he feels the pain. Sanji plants his right leg on the ground but his leg gave out on him and he fell to the ground. Brigette charges towards him as Sanji uses his sword to help him stand up. Sanji notices that Brigette is only a few feet away as she charges towards him for a killing blow, but the 2 doves dive down towards Sanji and explode right beside him before Brigette could get close to him.)
Brigette: (confused) He used his attack on himself? (The dust clears from the explosion and Sanji is crotched down holding his right leg but is unharmed from the explosion.)
Sanji: Wow, that was a close one. Good thing I can’t be hurt by my own attacks! But I am curious about that last ability you used. I assume it affects a person’s muscle?
Brigette: You would be correct! Now that you can’t move your leg, this fight is as good as over
(Brigette shunpos to Sanji and swings her blade at his chest. Sanji blocks the swing with his blade and their swords clash making a thunderous sound. Sanji and Brigette continue to clash blades but Brigette has the upper hand as Sanji’s movements are slowed down due to his right leg being fatigued. Lettering reappears on a pervious side of Brigette’s blade and her eyes widen again. Sanji’s moves have become easily predictable with Brigette’s enhanced perception! Brigette waste no time as she cuts Sanji across his abdomen making him slump over. Sanji then rises up to swing at her neck but she then cuts his left arm at the bicep forcing his left arm to hang to his side. Brigette’s eyes start to become normal again but she slashes Sanji’s left thigh right before they return to normal. Sanji’s legs give out completely and he stabs his sword into the ground to try and help him stand but he still falls. Brigette grabs Sanji by his neck with her right hand and presses his body against his sword, which is standing erect with the tip of the blade in the ground, the gem that is imbedded in her hand begins to drain him of his energy.)
Brigette: (serious look) Now are you gonna tell me what I want to know?
Sanji: (breathing hard) Why should I?
Brigette: Because you said you would once I beat you! Have you forgotten?
Sanji: No I haven’t and I would never break a promise. The reason I asked why is because you haven’t won yet!
(Sanji uses his right arm to touch his sword and a circle of fire with a 10 foot radius froms on the ground around Sanji and Brigette. Brigette looks shocked as the entire circle quickly fills with blue flames and shoots up into the sky. Brigette jumps out of the tower of flames and now has 3rd degree burns on various parts of her body and 50 percent of her outfit is burnt off. Brigette falls to the ground as she looks into the flames and sees Sanji standing in them unharmed.)
Sanji: Bankai!
(Sanji’s chest begins to glow like the 12 jewels on his blade creating a blue cross pattern. 3 pairs of angel wings are growing on his back. The top pair are small, they are about 3 feet in wingspan. The middle pair are large, and have a wingspan of 12 feet. The bottom pair is the same size as the middle pair. The top pair of wings fold and cover Sanji's face. The middle pair spread out as if he was to take flight. And the bottom pair wrap around Sanji's waist to his legs, having the appearance of a robe or dress.)
Sanji: This fight is far from over!
Brigette: I guess it is! Bankai!
(The handle of Brigette’s blade elongates and the three sides of the blade split off from each other. The blades twist themselves into thin, contorted daggers that meet at the end of the foot long hilt. They turn pitch black with red edges. Brigette grabs the hilt.)
Brigette and Sanji: Lets finish this!

To be continued, by whiteflame
I know I'm being evil doing this, but I'll take a little flack for getting to be the 1000th post:
Congrats guys! Despite the fact that the majority of these posts aren't storyline, it's really amazing that we've managed to do so much with such an open system. I really like the story we've created so far, and I think we've got great directions we're going in. So-

Renee: Is he talking again? Did he really just make a post to commemorate the 1000th post in the forum? You know you're holding up the good story here, my fight's just getting good!
whiteflame: Don't worry, we'll get back to that, but it's a pretty big accomplishment, right?
Isao: Know what's a big accomplishment? Finishing the arc.
whiteflame: We're working on that...
Alexander: Maybe I should give him a glimpse of Wonderland...
Miroku: If he doesn't shut up, we may never move on.
Ketsuki: GET ON WITH IT!
Rey: You're testing my patience.
whiteflame: *nervously* heh...alright guys, no need to get nasty...
Toku: Shall I just end him now?
Kimi: NO! Let's play with him!
Kichigai: I'd like to run some experiments...
Reina: I've got a few...mmmm...tests we could run...
Biren: Let's just take him out already!
Everyone: GET HIM!
*whiteflame runs away*
last edited over a year ago