Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1672

over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Yep, no problem, good to clarify.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
yeah sorry Lobos I thought I put it up :P
Hey guys, look at this new forum, it's obviously totally badass:

link

Isn't it just so original?
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Damn! Why the hell is everyone making damn roleplays now? And what the fuck is with his overpowered blade? TIME CONTROL, WOW!? Also, why does everyone have to use " fall" or some form of it now and his character format is exactly what many of us came up with a LONG time ago. "sigh" how many more roleplays are gonna continue being made.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
hey i'm sorry if you think i'm copying you but i love to write stories and if you would take the time to read there are heavy limitaions on the Zanpakuto.
also why use sarcasm if you have something to say say it.
and the fall part is a typo it should be rise.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
Yo, sorry if it sounds like im blasting you and your blade, it actually has a really good concept, but think about it. Your shikai is quite possibly your most powerful move, considering you can move in it, even if you dont cause major injuries, whose to say your allies wont? And in your bankai, what if something enters the area of effect after it is used? will they be frozen too? or will they be able to move while everyone else is frozen? And anyone that joins your rp is going to be at a serious disadvantage if they want to create a splinter group after your rp has been on for a while, even if they or you create your own baddies to fight, they will still have no problem dispatching them. I don't personally dislike your blade, nor should i have been sarcastic, and i apologize for it, but it is OP, you cant disregard that, and there are some holes you should explain as well. And if you respond to this post, anyone, please post on the make a zampakuto forum, this type of discussion happened a while ago and i dont want any repeats of it.
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
First: Okay guys its not like we started the Rp concept so lets not jump on him just because he made a RP. That being said Shadowcoon really you had to use Fall in the name to me its just a weird take on our RP "THE ORGINAL FALL". And don't you think you should wait till more people join your forum before you start deciding on who gets what position Shadowcoon.
Second: Your sword so overly powered that it could probably kill every single current character in the actual manga. You control time for chirst sakes that is the single most powerful force in the world. I have an idea how bout you just say you also control space as well that you can be god. I'm sorry if I'm shitting on your blade but there is so many other things you could do with that sword instead of the way you have and it would still be a kick ass time based sword.
I apologize for any derision in my post, it wasn't warranted and there's no excuse for it.
I will, however, repeat myself in terms of my responses to your posts in the "Make your own zanpakuto" forum in saying that there are some major issues with your blade that continue to persist. In my opinion, there are 4 types of blade ideas that simply don't work: complete time control, complete space control, total hypnosis, and any ability that shuts down your opponent's zanpakuto directly (i.e. an ability that deactivates their shikai). The reason these are all problematic is that there's no good response, especially to time control. Even if you limit the person based on personality, it doesn't make the blade less overpowered, it just makes them less likely to utilize its overpowered aspects.
Heh, sorry for sounding like I was trying to bash your roleplay. I wasn't trying to do that, but my comments on the blade are how I feel. No reason to explain since everyone else has talked about it.

Also, my post will be up a little later today.
well As I said here is my post that is out of turn my part 3

----Hueco Mundo----

*Ketsuki had been awake for a while now he was looking at the sky thinking about killing Miroku and how he was defeated so easily he fineally sat up to see Reina sitting on the shoulder of what looked to be a massive Hallow she was giggleing at Ketsuki she lept down and said, "Isn't that Miroku to die for my my he's quite a sexy beast if only." *Ketsuki only snorted he stood up fully*

Ketsuki : your a dementated bitch

Reina : *looking sad* aww don't say that , no need to be mean because you LOST *she shouted the word lost really loud Ketsuki's eye twitched*

Ketsuki : as much as I love talking to Narcissit Whore's I have to be going. *he walked off Reina Controled her anger than shouted back* AT LEAST I'M NOT A SAVAGE ! *Ketsuki raised his middle finger as he faded off into the distance*

---Ketsuki's Fortress---

*when Ketsuki returned he saw Mahou sitting in his throne smileing with a dead Rem beside him Ketsuki snorted*

Ketsuki : Mahou you really wish to appose your master the one who Tarined you

Mahou : your greed to less than that of my greed and for that I shall when this battle ESPADA ! *Ketsuki snorted again than begun to laugh*

Ketsuki : *laughing sadisticly* so you think my herrior is weakend THAN DO SOMETHING WEAKLING TALKING IS FOR PUSSYIES AND BITCHES *he rushed forwardand ramed his hand through Mahou's chest the Arrancar Spat up blood and begaun to cough up blood he lept back and smiled as blood dripped from his lips Mahou raised his hand up and Launched a cero Ketsuki back handed it with ease he had a smile on his face he unsheathed one of his swords it seemed as though Ketsuki's power incereased*

Mahou : what the fuck are you ?

Ketsuki : your death demise and punishment sorry Mahou but I have no use for weaklings *he sheathed his sword Mahou in a desperation unsheathed his sword but ketsuki used Sonido and Tore off Mahou's Arm with his Zapakuto in hand Mahou scream in pain and lept away as Ketsuki laughed and Ate Mahou's arm than lifted his right arm smileing evily and said* Gillian Cero *a bunch of red colored cero shaped like bullets pelted Mahou ripping and tearing him apart Mahou died in seconds Ketsuki Ignored the dead Fraccion and walked down to the dungeon to see the work of cero had destyoried his Dungeon he waked a little further he went to go turn and smiled as he saw two girls stareing at him he stared right back*

Ketsuki : miss Toni miss may

Toni :for a blood thirsty hooker your a gentle men *May giggled*

May : I refuse to go back to your dungeon I REFUSE TO REMAIN HERE

Toni : let's not agrovate him that fraccion did exactly what he said he would.

May : true so can we compermise with you *she got sarcastic* Mr.Ketsuki

Ketsuki : unfortunely i'm not a Traitor to that bastard Rey and not to mention you guy's are pissing me off

Toni : well you gave us a disappointing answer but I've also been wanting to kil*all of a sudden she felt a sharp pain in her gut and she noticed she was flying through the air she landed hard on the cold concerate floor Toni instantly sprung up she had her Zanpakuto in hand and lept forward*

Toni : Ignite *she Gained two white Gloves made of Lint and snapped her fingers causeing a burst that hit ketsuki in the chest he gave a Grunt but Tanked through the fire Toni was shocked Ketsuki GRabed Toni by the thoart but than May came up behind ketsuki kicking him in the head Ketsuki Spun around flinging Toni's body into may causeing them both to hit a wall ketsuki than lifted up his hand Launching a Cero*

Toni : *emerageing from the smoke with a few Minor cut's that look like cat scratches there is also a bit of blood running from her lip she wipes it off smileing may looks the same but her arm looks dislocated* seems we have to be serouis with this guy he's pretty powerful for a Espada

May : he's mostly combat effective elemental and Melee type Zanpakuto are praobily use less against him he's lacking up her *she points to her head*

Ketsuki : you guy's weak pussyies just FUCKING DIE *he use's Sonido and appears behind may Toni Shocked and just as Surprised as may she raise's her hand to snap her glove to cause an explosion to gain distance but Ketsuki grabs Toni's hand and breaks not only her wrist but forearm of her left hand toni Screams May tryies to help toni but Ketsuki Boots her in the chest causeing her to be come winded she rolls back a few feet , Ketsuki Raise's toni by her broken hand and punches her Multipile time's in the stomach with each punch more blood is coming out of her mouth Toni raise's her right had and snaps the gloves causeing another explsion so there is now three feet distance between may toni and ketsuki they are in a Triangel shape*

May : TONI ARE YOU OKAY .

Toni : *coughing and holding her stomach* yeah of course it take's more than a little punch to the stomach to kill the lover of crow.

May : he is tuff shikai just isn't cutting my turn...play the song for Eternity*she Raise's her released sowrd* Toni this is our only shot I hope it works Tātoru no uta .

Toni : *nodded*

Ketsuki : WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SOUND IT'S ANNOYING ME GIRL *he was still able to use Sonido at blinding rate but toni smiled she could now keep up with him she held out her hand and said* quema de balas *she fired six fire balls Staright at Ketsuki each one hit than May struc down her Zanpakuto and said* Sonikkubūmu *she Launched two Sonic booms Causeing the flames to Spread even more around Ketsuki he stood up out of the smoke lauhging like an insane mad man*

Toni : WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY

May : IMPOSSABLE THAT WAS PERFECT !

Ketsuki : show no mercy *a Swirl of Darkness surounds Ketsuki as he emerages with his two black angel wings and horns his red sword is now in his hand glowing and his black sword has a black purppleish Aura around it . May laucnhed anotehr sonic boom and Toni launched six more fire balls Ketsuki swung with his red sword smileing as they were absorbed*

Ketsuki : now you die

END ! ...Lobos if I didn't protray Toni right i'm terrableily sorry

over a year ago rantora13 said…
Who here is joining that new forum fall of the shingami cuz I'm not, just wondering who is.
Not I. Helped create this story, so I'm devoted enough to it that I can't spend my time on others.
--- The Swords Have Been Drawn! The Survival Game: Part 1 ---

-In Hueco Mundo-
Crow is sitting on the ground eating his candy bar as he looks up in the faces of his three old friends. Everyone else seems a little shocked that Squad 12’s Captain and Lieutenant have randomly shown up and replaced Squad 9 but it’s not of importance.

Miroku: (with Yari on his shoulders) Glad to see you’re alright. Now that we’ve found you, we can go!
Yari: (confused) Found him? What are you talking about Miroku? (Yari jumps down from his shoulders and starts looking for something)
Miroku: What the hell are you looking for?
Yari: (with a comical face) Duh, the bird stupid! You said we came here to find a crow. I don’t know why you think we found one because I don’t see it. You must have been brain damaged by that arrancar you fought.
Miroku: (comically irritated) I said we came here to find Crow! Not a crow! This is why I don’t bring you on missions! You never listen!
Yari: (really confused) Find Crow!? Who is Crow?
Crow: (With a confused look as he stares up at Miroku and this little girl) I’m Crow.
Yari: (turns to Crow and slowly walks up to him. She grabs the sides of his head as she looks into his eyes) You sir… are a PERSON! Not a crow!
Crow: (pissed) CROW IS MY NAME, NOT WHAT I AM!
Yari: (shocked look) Oh so your name is Crow. (looks up as she thinks a bit) Why did your mom name you Crow? She must have been…
Miroku: (interrupting) How about you just quit while you’re ahead. (picks up Yari and moves her behind him) I’ve known you for years, yet I never felt a power like that from you. (smiles) You’ve been holding back all this time?
Crow: (smiles as he eats the last bite of his candy bar) I wish I could say I was holding back, but the power is new to me too. It kind of came out of nowhere. But anyway, it’s good to see all of you again. I think it’s been years since I’ve seen you two. (looks at Kuesu and Hidan)
Kuesu: (walks over to Crow and starts using kido to heal his wounds) It’s great to see you again Crow, it reminds me of old times.
Crow: Yeah… old times… back when we were all together as a group.
Miroku: (looks confused after hearing Crow’s statement) Yeah we were a group back then. Time sure has brought about a change.
Crow: An unnecessary one.
Kuesu: (As she continues to heal Crow) What are you talking about Crow?
Crow: (looks up at Miroku) This might be hard for you to believe but, I’ve decided to join you Miroku! I want to be a member of the Rising Suns! (Miroku’s has an emotionless look on his face and Crow sees Saito stampede towards them)
Saito: (pissed) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? JOIN THE RISING SUNS? YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE US LIKE THAT?
Crow: (looking at Saito) I would never leave you guys, I’m sure Miroku would gladly let you all join as well. (Miroku is still standing there lifeless but turns and begins to walk towards Crow.) So what color will I be wearing?
Miroku: (stands in front of Crow and slowly moves his right leg back. Crow looks confused and before he can say another word, Miroku kicks him in his chest sending him flying into a rock. Everyone stares in shock as Miroku looks pissed and begins to walk towards Crow. Everyone moves towards Miroku to stop him but Miroku raises his spirit energy to its max level making it extremely hard for them to move. Miroku stands in front of Crow and picks him up by his collar.) Join me? You… want to join me?
Crow: Yeah… (Miroku throws Crow to the ground)
Miroku: (looking down at Crow) You must be joking! Is this really the Crow I remember? Getting beaten down to the point where you begin to gravel to your own rival in hopes of joining me? You must not know how pathetic you look right now! So you got your ass handed to you, SO WHAT! Get up and take charge again.
Crow: (looks up at Miroku with a serious look) You say I look pathetic right now? Well how about you? You’re not a hypocrite Miroku, but you are acting like one right now!
Miroku: What are you getting at?
Crow: You think I don’t know, don’t you? (Miroku looks confused) I’ve known you since we were kids. And you would never go on a mission as serious as travelling to Hueco Mundo without Coran and Asoka having your back. (Miroku has a shocked look on his face and tears flow down Kuesu’s face as she remembers seeing Coran’s grave after the war.) From the look on your face, it seems like we might be coming to an understanding.
Miroku: (saddened as he remembers Asoka and Coran; Miroku lowers his spirit energy.) So that’s how it is huh, I know exactly how you feel. It sucks when you feel powerless, especially when your love ones are dying around you.
Crow: We’ve both made mistakes in the past, but we have a chance to correct them. I was never bad or evil, but I choose the wrong path. You were never perfect but the path you choose has a better outcome than my former one. I’m not giving up on anything and I’m not surrendering our rivalry. But if anything is to truly change in this world, then we need to work together. (The serious look on Miroku’s face goes away and Miroku helps Crow to his feet, but once he helps Crow make it to his feet, Crow kicks Miroku in his groin.)
Miroku: (falling to the ground) What the fuck!
Crow: That was for kicking me and then slamming me to the ground.
Miroku: Dammit this hurts! (looks over at Kuesu) Kuesu… please… I need you… to message my groin! (Kuesu’s face turns beet red and Boa looks pissed as she runs up and punches Miroku in the face)
Boa: Don’t ever talk to a lady like that!
Miroku: (rubbing his face) Oh yeah, I forgot you were here Boa. (Miroku staggers to his feet as Zane and Yasashiku walk over to him)
Yasashiku: As much as I hate to end your comedy hour, we should all get out of here and regroup back in Soul Society. (Shado quickly sprints up to the group)
Shado: We can’t leave! Rey still has my sister and Toni!
Zane: He kidnapped them?
Crow: Not directly, he sent some task force to attack us and they captured them. I can still feel their spirit energy so they’re alive.
Miroku: Then we’ll go get them! Just give Kuesu some time to heal you three up a little more.
Kichigai: Well then, while she is healing them, I’ll tell you the mission that was giving to Ryuu that we now have to complete.

-In Soul Society-
Isao and Renee are standing in Squad 1’s barracks. Renee looks shocked as Isao stands looking out of the window.

Renee: (shocked) What are you talking about? I can’t do that job. I’m not suited for it.
Isao: None sense Renee, I can’t think of anyone else that would be suited for the job.
Renee: But the way you are talking makes it seem like you expect to… (Before see can finish her sentence, a large explosion occurs at the western gates of Soul Society.) What was that?
Isao: It seems like they have finally made their move. (As Isao and Renee look out the window, they see a large mass of what appears to be black beetles fly onto the roof of their barracks.) What in the world!? (The beetles begin to glow gold and all explode causing the roof to collapse. Isao and Renee reappear on the top of a nearby building. Renee and Isao look a few building over and see Cleo staring them in the face. Cleo holds up her Khopesh and the sand dots begin to glow. Cleo swings her blade up and a spinning orb quickly surrounds Isao and Renee causing small cuts on their bodies.)
Cleo: Well that was easy. (Cleo swings her blade down and a sand dome made of gold sand rise up from the ground and one hundred black colored scarab beetles that have a gold aura around them jet out of the sand dome and charge towards Isao and Renee who are trapped in the sand orb.)
Renee: Dammit, we let our guard down. (The beetles are now only a few feet away and closing in)
???: Suffocate, Aquarius! (Isao looks down and sees a thin boy with Squad 10’s symbol on his arm) Pool! (A wall of water rises up and slows down the beetles)
???: Hado – 33: Sokatsui! (a burst of blue spirit energy rains down from the sky and destroys the orb holding Isao and Renee. They both shunpo away from the roof and the beetles explode destroying the building)
Renee: I must say I’ve never been happier to see an inexperienced captain before. Nice work Biren! (Biren shunpos beside Renee)
Biren: (excited)Wow, praise from Renee! I’m honored and nice work Rake! Glad to see that water hoe of yours is actually good for something.
Rake: Just trying to help captain.
Biren: I don’t know if you two have notice but someone that is way too strong for me to handle has stationed themself at the execution grounds.
Isao: Yes I’ve noticed. Come on Renee, we should properly introduce ourselves to this person.
Biren: Don’t worry about anything Commander, Squad 10 can handle this women.
Renee: Alright then, we’ll leave her to you guys. (Renee and Isao vanish)
Rake: Well I guess that leaves the three of us right? It must suck to see that your plans are not working like you wanted them to?
Cleo: Our plans not working? (laughs) You two look pretty young so I guess you aren’t as smart as us more experienced soul reapers (has a serious look on her face) but you are playing right into our hands.

-Squad 4’s Barracks-
Ryuu hears the explosions and tries to get up to help his comrades in the fight but the members of Squad 4 jump on him to keep him down.

Ryuu: Get off of me! I have to help them!
Squad 4 member: We’re sorry but you are in no condition to fight. The best thing you can do now is rest so that if need be, you can help everyone once you have had a chance to recover some.
Ryuu: Fine! I guess it would be better for me to heal completely first. (Ryuu falls back and begins to rest)

-Renee & Isao-
They are both running towards the strong energy at the execution ground.

Renee: Bakudo – 77: Tenteikura (Renee begins to transmit messages to everyone in Soul Society) Attention every able bodied fighter. Soul Society is under attack! The Head Captain and I are heading towards the execution ground and we are asking for backup to please assist us.

-Squad 6 Barracks-
Raito: (sighs) Not like I’m mad or anything but another attack on Soul Society!? This is bad, most of our captains are in Hueco Mundo so we are half power at best. I better get out there.

-Squad 12’s Barracks-
Screams are coming from Squad 12’s barracks. As you look into the barrack, Tommy is standing in the middle of the room as many bodies, all male, lie on the floor dead. Tommy refuses to fight the female soul reapers and they women are all standing in the corner of the room.

Tommy: (Striking a masculine pose) Are there not anymore men in this area for me to fight. I haven’t even broken a sweat yet.

-Squad 4’s Barracks-
Sanji is standing outside of Squad 4’s barracks and grabs his sword as he feels a strong presence coming his way. Suddenly, Brigitte shunpos in front of Sanji and begins to confront him.

Sanji: (looking up at Brigitte) I’ve never seen you before.
Brigitte: (staring back at Sanji) I could say the same to you. I was expecting someone else to greet me here but its you instead. Are you the new captain?
Sanji: Ahh no, I just agree to protect this place while Squad 4 Captain Yasashiku is away.
Brigitte: Away? Where is she?
Sanji: I’m sorry but I’m not allowed to undisclosed that information.
Brigitte: Hmm, well that’s too bad. Now I’m gonna have to beat that info out of you. (Brigitte grabs her unforged sword) Know Necessity, Hitotsu! (Her unforged sword turns into a fencing sword, much like a sabre with a very ornate hilt that wraps around the wielder’s hand and wrist with twisting serpentine silver. The blade itself is 3 feet long, thin (at its thickest point, it’s about an inch across). It has 3 edges with the blade coming down to a point at the end.)
Sanji: (Grabs the cross on his neckalace and says a short prayer, after he says amen he sighs) I guess some fights are unavoidable! Strike From the Heavens, Tentou Ranpu! (His blade becomes a man-sized sword shaped like a cross with a shiny white blade, which is curved at the end; the blade is five feet long. The cross-guards of the blade are both 2 and a half feet long from the handle. The handle is 2 feet long. The cross-guards and handle are gold colored and the entire sword is ornately decorated; the blade, both cross-guards, and handle all have three blue colored jewels on them all equally spaced out two inches from each other starting at the center of the sword where the blade, cross-guards, and handle connect.)

-Somewhere in Soul Society-
Hiro is slowly walking around Soul Society cutting down any and every one he sees.

Hiro: Why does it seem like I never get a chance to have fun? All the others seem to have good opponents to fight, yet I’m stuck still wondering. I guess I’ll just keep walking until I find someone.

-Renee & Isao-
They both continue to head towards the execution ground, but as they got closer, suddenly Renee get close lined by a large man with long grey hair. Renee crashes into a nearby building making it collapse.

Isao: (looking towards Renee) Are you alright?
Renee: (Push some rubble off of her) Yeah I’m fine. You just go on ahead. (Isao vanishes) And you are?
???: (as the man stares directly in her face) You may call me Alexander.
Renee: (thinking to herself) What the heck is with this guy? I keep getting an awkward feeling from him and he just keeps staring at me. (talking out loud to Alexander) Why are you just staring at my face?
Alexander: Have you heard of Wonderland?
Renee: (confused) Wonderland? I don’t understand, what are you talking about?
Alexander: Wonderland is where we go when we die.
Renee: (thinking) What the heck, this guy is not stable.
Alexander: I envy you woman. So you will be dead and get to witness the true beauty of Wonderland, sadly I’ll still be stuck here wondering about its beauty.
Renee: (with a serious look) Oh you should envy me Alexander! I’m not the one that’s gonna die today, so you will get to enjoy all the beauty there is in your twisted afterlife! (Renee and Alexander draw there blades.

-Execution Ground-
Isao finally makes it to the execution ground and sees a man sitting at the edge of the cliff. As Isao gets closer, the man sitting there is none other than Sengoku.

Senoku: Ahh Isao, its so good to see you!

To be continued…

This was part 1, but I’m pretty tired so I will put the second part of it up tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed this first part.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Alright, here is the part to that i said i was going to post.

In the human world

Rake: Rake is swinging his sword at Daniel who is currently weaponless. "Where's your blade human, forgot it at home."

Daniel: Daniel has to move quickly without any slip ups in his movements. Thinking to himself. "Damn this guy is good. But not as good as i would think from someone who has a badge on there arm." Daniel surrounds his hands with spiritual pressure and catches Rakes sword. "Not as good as your boasted to be."

Rake: Rake just smiles and he nails Daniel in the face with his foot. "trust me human. My full strength hasn't even been shown." He raises his zanpakuto in the air. "Shikai, Drown Him A-" He suddenly hears a quick scratching noise. "What is it."

Unkown Voice: "Sir, we have captured the item that holds meaning to him.

Daniel: Thinking to himself. "Who is this jackass talking to."

Rake: "So i guess its time to take our leave." Rake puts away his sword.

Daniel: He looks ticked. "were the hell do you think your going."

Rake: He just waves his hand. "Well, I know here you have the advantage, so i decided to ask my superiors to get you to come were i live." He snaps his fingers.

Trina: Suddenly a man shunpos into site holding Trina. "Daniel, Help ME!

Daniel: His eyes get large. "TRINA!" HE jumps to grab her but he is knocked down by rake. "Let her go."

Rake: "Maybe later. Bye Bye." They dissapear from site.

Daniel: An large aura begins to form around him. It changes from blue to red. "TRINA!!!!!!"

End of part two.
Awesome post Jstar thank you for doing the whole Crow asking to join the Rising Suns I wasn't sure how to go about it so now that is one thing that I don't need to worry about in my post. I just want to give people a heads up for my post some parts are going to be before this chaos.
Wolfmaster that find I dont see anything wrong with how Toni is but you made the biggest mistake of Ketsuki life you hurt Toni and that is not something Crow forgives easiliy
smile
um, ryuus squad 8 jstar.
Sorry about that, I keep forgetting the numbers!
smile
it's ok
LMAO Ketsuki will have to take the beating ;)
Alright, after much writing, I bring you guys part 2 (the final part) of the fight between Boido and Dormirarbol. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*Inside Boido’s head*
Emptiness is bliss, or at least that’s what he’d taught himself. The wall in his room was perfect, white and unadorned. It seemed like such an opportune expanse of nothing, like the fabric of a painting that would never be filled. Staring at it had provided him focus, and a certain sense of tranquility.
It wasn’t enough, though. Nothing ever was. The arrancar that gathered around him were each named a fraccion, but the result had merely been an increase in the number of hangers-on. The emptiness inside him craved more, so much so that each small bite only seemed to add to his cravings.

*Back to the present*

Dormirarbol’s blade was nothing but a series of flashes as the dust around him was blown away in a massive torrent to speed and strength. Boido appeared behind him in a flash, green cero charged from his mouth to blast him away. Dormirarbol turned to look at him out of the corner of his eye, a malicious smile on his face as he swung behind him with his blade. Though he felt the blade pass through his opponent, Boido only smiled as the cero pushed outward. Dormirarbol’s eyes widened as he was engulfed in green light. Boido’s smile became a grimace.
Boido: Feel my pain!
Boido revealed his hands from behind his back, arms outstretched with a cero charged on each. Just as they were about to release, several laser-like ceros swept across him, detonating the ceros in his hands A burned and scarred Dormirarbol appeared from the smoke of his first cero, livid with a scowl on his face, only to be shocked again by an unfazed Boido standing at the site he’d been attacked.

*Back to Boido’s Mind*

But, over time, he’d figured out a way. It was the reason he had stayed with the Espada despite his lack of interest in their activities. Nothing was expansive enough to fill him. Friends, family, loved ones, none would suffice. Majiyo, on the other hand, presented something novel. She was empty as well, and though she tried very…different…methods of filling it, it was a unique opportunity.
Perhaps the world of emptiness inside of her could fill his own.
He had never even thought of such an option. Emptiness inside of emptiness seemed patently absurd, until he realized that it was his only viable choice. If nothing else, her understanding was enough. Majiyo was the only useful one among the Espada, the only one he cared positively about.
It all became bearable through several meetings between the 2. He had finally found a place to settle, a place to cease his endless search. Until she was torn away from him. The Soul Reaper who had defeated her would have been the object of his wrath, had it not been for Dormirarbol’s decision to make her a target. That would be the nail in his coffin.

*Back to the present*

Dormirarbol suddenly started laughing. Boido looked on with a grim look, confused by the sudden and extreme change in attitude.
Dormirarbol, between laughs: So this is your release form, Boido? Hahahahaha! I knew it was some crazy ability, but it appears I was mistaken. I thought it would be something worth fearing! Hahahaha-!
He stopped laughing as Boido appeared directly in front of him, right leg extended to slam into his side. Dormirarbol crouched out of range, only to be surprised by Boido’s second leg passing through his right shoulder, warping and contorting the flesh. He grabbed at it with a tisk as he darted away, pain shooting through his entire arm from the wound. It had already begun to heal, but the pain seemed to linger for some reason.
Boido: This is comedic to you? Your laughter is nothing but a hollow ring to my ears. If you think it’s so simple, let’s see yours.
Dormirarbol’s face became passive for a moment as he looked into his opponent’s eyes. Emotion fled from him as he anticipated the moment he’d been waiting for.
Dormirarbol: Gladly. Wither and die…Arbol Seco de la Muerte.
His body slowly became ensconced in the tree that surrounded him. Boido merely waited as it happened, focused as he was on ending Dormirarbol at his best, though he constantly kept his his eyes on him, watching as the form of the tree took shape, and then as skulls spawned off its newly formed branches.
Boido: So this is the true form of sloth? I should have known, nothing but a coward.
Soldiers began to spawn from the skulls, walking toward him at a slow pace as others continued to pour out. Boido began rushing in wide circles around around him, each of the soldiers following his movements. He blasted some ceros into the mix, but to no avail as each was blocked by only a couple of their explosions. Every attempt to push inward was prevented by any number of soldiers lunging at him, and though their blades passed through his tissue without damage, the explosions risked far worse. His internal organs were still vital points, and still a danger.
Boido thinks: There’s an odd aura around here, it’s like an extra bit of gravity weighing on me, though it’s hardly causing anything. Knowing that damn Dormirarbol, he likely included some sort of psychological effect, though he seems not to understand that my depression is as deep as it can become. But that’s not the problem, is it?
Boido stopped running, standing in place as he looked on at the horde of soldiers that had formed up around Dormirarbol.
Boido: I had wanted to save this for you personally, but it seems I don’t have a choice. Katasutorofu!
He pushed both his hands forward, a black sphere forming just off the palms. The sphere quickly expanded, expanding to a 3 meter diameter as it rotated like a spherical vortex.
Boido thinks: I won’t get through that army unharmed, but it’s the only shot I’ve got.
He rotated one arm off to the side while the other remained in control of the sphere. He began rushing forward, planning to push through the throng as quickly as possible. Contorted body parts flew everywhere as many of the forms entered the sphere, crushed under the force inside. As he moved further and further, the mass of soldiers increased, surrounding him so that no amount of sweeping with the orb would prevent them from touching him. Fending them off with his other arm did little to stop them. Explosions followed him all the way as he pushed toward the tree, never flagging in his pace despite injury to internal organs. It was all he could do to keep those injuries from being fatal.
It felt like hours before he reached the tree, though in actuality it was mere seconds. He slammed the attack into the tree, watching as at warped in a mess of bark and skulls. The soldiers around him suddenly fell apart and turned to dust as a single form launched out from the tree.
The man who came out was certainly Dormirarbol, though he looked far different. He now had legs made of roots with branches behind him and skulls hanging off them. His hair is now looks like it’s made of thorny vines and he wields a staff that has a skull atop it. Boido felt inclined to take a step back, though he forced himself to stay still.
Dormirarbol spoke, though a new kind of anger filled his lungs.
Dormirarbol: Forcing me to go this far… You INGRATE! I’ll show you the true power of my form, and end this once and for all. I guess it’s all for the best though. In this form, I’ll simply be able to blast my way out after we’re done here.
He grabbed 2 skulls from the vine, both of which were automatically replaced. The two were out of his hands in a flash, and explosions seemed to simply appear where Boido was standing.
Boido: Foolish…
Boido appeared right next to him, lunging at him with the rotating orb. Dormirarbol turned, blocking the strike with his staff. Boido pushed forward with his other arm, only to see Dormirarbol’s cero filo shoot out from the eyes of the skull on the staff, cutting swaths through his body and destroying his right lung and kidney. Boido coughed up blood as he went down on one knee.
Dormirarbol: Foolish you say? Seems your ability is limited in effectiveness. Mine, on the other hand, has no limit.
He pushed away from Boido, taking random skulls from the branches behind him. Each disappeared from his hands in turn as he launched them, running circles around Boido as he did. They all landed simultaneously, crashing into him with a thunderous roar.
Dormirarbol: Hmph, worthless after all. Didn’t think he would get me to go this far, but I was hoping for so much more.
He started looking around him, trying to find some sign of energy outside so that he could figure out where to start working to get out. Boido had done quite a job secluding them in there, there was no telling how long it would take to get out, and this form might wear off if he wasn’t careful about his choice.
A look of shock crossed his face as he felt Boido’s hand cut down through him from his left shoulder to his left ankle. He turned to face him, only to have a bloody and disfigured Boido blast him backward with another double cero, one from his mouth and one from his hand. The damage seemed to repair slower still, but he hardly noticed.
Dormirarbol: How…?
Boido: That ability from before is more powerful than you understand, though it can’t take that many explosions. Absorbing them into it reduced the impact significantly.
A smile crossed Dormirarbol’s face again as he began running.
Dormirarbol: Let’s see you stop that again, without that damn orb!
Boido: Again, you say?
Dormirarbol suddenly felt a tremendous weight on his chest. His arms grew numb and feeble on a skull he was trying to grab and his staff, and his left leg refused to move as he wanted.
Boido: Why do you think my ability doesn’t cut?
Boido started walking over to him, and despite his best efforts, Dormirarbol could only limp away. His breathing became rapid, and sudden fear filled his eyes.
Boido: It’s because it’s meant to do harm of a very different sort, not the type that high speed regeneration could solve. The flesh may mend, but the blood vessels in your body wont realign quite so easily. I’m surprised it took this long to kick in, but then, you were in that tree for so long, and your blood flow must have been restricted. It was only when you had to move continuously for that form that it became so important.
Dormirarbol began to cough up blood as Boido neared him, desperation filling his features. Boido simply kept moving toward him, a smile creeping up his face slowly.
Boido: Oh that’s right, that first strike was rather close to your heart. That’s what happens when blood begins to pool in your lungs.
Dormirarbol: This isn’t the end! I’ll *cough* make sure you pay for this!
More ceros blasted out from the eyes, but without the strength to direct the staff, they were hopelessly impotent, missing their target by several meters.
Boido: Pay? But I’ve already paid so much, oh Sloth! It’s about time you felt endless emptiness, the void that exists without life. Let’s see how you cope with it.
Boido plunged his arm straight into his face, watching the gruesome scene of warping flesh with an eerie smile that still did not touch his eyes. He knelt down soon afterward, clutching his right side as more blood poured from his lips. His resurreccion faded from him, concealing all his injuries, though the pain surged. Barely managing to keep himself conscious, he struggled to summon up the warped form for just one arm. He touched a nearby wall with it, watching that wall twist and reshape itself. Despite losing her, he would get out of there. Maybe there was someone else out there who could fill the void.

More to come for the fights back in Soul Society.
(Years ago)
Sengoku stood in front of a Senkai gate, allowing the air from inside to wash over him. He closed his eyes to the white light inside, though not because it was blinding, leaning his head back slightly as his other senses picked up the sounds, smells and feel of the now changing area around him.
Sengoku: Ah Isao, I should have known you would be the one to come here.
Isao stood a short distance away out in the open, though he had just recently arrived to the scene. Several soul reapers were on the ground in the area, though all appeared to be breathing. Sengoku hadn’t even had to touch them, his power alone had knocked them unconscious. Isao was well aware. Sengoku didn’t turn around, so Isao spoke to his back.
Isao: You’re determined to leave, then?
Sengoku: Did I not make that clear? Does this scene itself not make that all the more certain?
Isao: I suppose so. Mine told me multiple times to never trust you, she said you and your power were a blight on this place. I didn’t want to believe her, but I watched your malice grow and loom over us all after I became a captain, and even moreso when I became Captain Commander. Even when I offered a captain position to you, you would not take it.
Sengoku: Tell me, Isao. How would you feel to be given such a pittance?
Isao: I wasn’t aware a captain’s seat was so far beneath you.
Sengoku turned around, a level look on his face: A captain’s seat is nothing but an afterthought at this point, a method of placating me. I don’t need your pity, nor your sympathy. You would have me continue to plod on here accepting my position of servitude to you. I choose to find my own power from without.
Isao: Are you really so blind, Sengoku? Can you not see the madness behind those words?
Sengoku chuckled, turning back toward the gate: Madness? MADNESS!? What madness in there in searching for my own bliss? You’ve found yours, I was denied mine. I won’t be denied any more.
Isao: Does our friendship count for nothing? Does this place mean nothing? Damnit Sengoku, is nothing sacred to you anymore.
Sengoku started walking forward: The steps I take are no different from your own. We both follow paths we may regret, but we follow them nonetheless. How is locking Miroku in our prisons for merely disagreeing with Central 46 any better than what I’m doing? Your sense of justice and purpose is no nobler than mine.
Isao stalled for a bit at that, clenching his fists. He had planned that night to plunge into those prisons and release him. Was Sengoku right about him?
Isao: If you leave now, the next time we meet, you will be nothing more to me than a traitor. Our friendship dissolves the moment you disappear.
Sengoku stopped, one foot inside the gate. He turned back one more time to look Isao in the eyes. Isao’s eyes narrowed as he stared back. He could swear that Sengoku’s pupils had turned to black fire as he smiled a wicked grin.
Sengoku: Next time we meet, you’ll see how much that title of yours matters. And next time, I’ll be back for both of them. Mark my words.
Isao: You’ll be disappointed all over again. I know I am.
Sengoku twisted around and walked fully through the gate, vanishing behind the doors. Isao looked after him for only a moment before walking back toward his office.

(Present Day)

Sengoku: Still disappointed in me, Isao?
Isao: Disappointment isn’t apt to describe my impression of you anymore. Abhorrent comes to mind, though disgraced comes first and foremost, as it always has since you left that day.
Sengoku smirked: As if I ever needed your consent for what I do, though as I recall, we were friends once. Is that label become so debased since I left? Was leaving Soul Society really so horrifying a prospect to you?
Isao frowned: You disappointed me that day. You’ve debased our friendship and our world since. Your plan would lead this whole world to ruin.
He stood up and drew his axe out from behind him. Sengoku merely stood, smile fading from his lips. He became deadly serious.
Sengoku: You would fight me then? You would bring an end to what remains of our bond?
Isao: The only bond that remains between us is one of blood and despair. I’ll gladly sever it.
In a flash, the axe and Isao crashed into Sengoku’s suddenly outstretched staff, a fountain of energy flowing out from the site. The entire site shook terribly, rocks threatening to break free of the giant cliff face. Even the Sōkyoku trembled as reiatsu poured out from the violent strike.
Both their faces were passive as they looked at each other beyond their zanpakuto. Both their eyes twitched at the same time as they moved their right hands off their weapons, Isao’s grabbing for a crossbow out of thin air, while Sengoku pointed his palm toward Isao, unleashing a torrent of energy equivalent to the power of Isao’s initial strike.
Isao narrowly dodged it, pushing out backward as he fired volley upon volley of bolts at Sengoku, though all merely bounced off a box that suddenly appeared in front of him. Images of Isao began appearing around him from all sides, shots seeming to come from every direction at once, though each was blocked as simply as the first volley.
Isao: Still using those boxes to keep you safe? You always were one to have others do your dirty work for you.
Sengoku: You’re one to talk. Those weapons aren’t yours to use, and yet you so gleefully do!
A box popped out of existence, and a large stream of electricity shot out from inside. Isao easily dodged it, only to have Sengoku suddenly appear above him, slamming him downward with a huge bicycle kick. The smoke from the crash concealed him as he fired several more shots from the crossbow, pushing Sengoku back to the boxes he’d created, creating yet another to seal himself off. The smoke cleared quickly as Isao swept his axe around, unveiling Bifrost and Yggdrasil with a gust of wind and ash.
Isao tossed aside the crossbow, grabbing hold of a chain-like weapon with serrated edges on the majority of the links. He quickly wrapped it around his left shoulder, extending the arm towards the boxes.
Isao: Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep. Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness. Kurohitsugi!
The fully chanted kido spell seemed to crack the very sky as a massive array of spear-covered walls surrounded the boxes. The boxes around Sengoku all dispersed, and a massive smile crossed his face as he extended his arms out to his sides. As spears plunged down from all sides, the whole of the attack turned to a black mess as is seemed to siphon into him.
Isao plunged the hilt of his axe into the ground so that it stood on its own. He extended his left arm forward with his right.
Isao: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Shakkahō!
A massive red ball appeared from each hand as he slowly separated the arms to keep them separate. He rushed toward Sengoku just as the last bit of black disappeared from the sky. Sengoku chuckled slightly as he thrust forward both arms, unleashing massive walls of black along both sides of Isao with spears covering each. The walls circled around him, spears extending out just a moment before they came crashing inward. These were met with 2 massive red explosions, followed by total silence.
Yellow lightning suddenly sprung out of the mess of light, arcing toward Sengoku. He moved to absorb it, but his eyes widened as the chain suddenly appeared in the midst of it, wrapping around his right arm and inflicting a series of cuts and burns as it seared into his flesh.
Isao appeared in bits and pieces as the color in the sky began to disperse. Stabbing wounds dotted his flesh, though none had pierced too deeply.
Isao: It may have been painful to achieve, but I’ll have no more of those boxes of yours. It’s about time we made a big scene, don’t you agree? Bankai!
Isao’s axe sunk into the ground, Bifrost collapsing as the earth turning molten as the sky darkened with clouds. Sengoku had grabbed hold of the chain, blood pouring from cuts on the palm of his fist.
Sengoku: No more playing around? I couldn’t agree more. Bankai!
The chain was immediately blasted away. The rings on the top of his staff began to glow and the staff changes into a black and gold monk’s ring staff. Above the ring, a nagiata-like blade appeared, and on the ring hung six gold rings. Sengoku entered a meditative coma-like state, seated in the traditional monk’s meditation pose. Around Sengoku appeared 6 different bodies each one dressed similar to Sengoku himself but with different variations in terms of their hair and face.
Isao rushed over to grab the hammer from the ashes of Yggdrasil, hefting it carefully in his hands. He made a quick glance over to one of the six bodies, which looked to have medium length orange, spiky hair and blue eyes, slamming his right foot down as he shoved himself toward him. The whole landscape seemed to ring with their power as his hammer crashed down.

I leave the next part of this fight to you Lobos.

Still more to come for the remainder of my fights.
Holy crap.
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
-------Clash of the Queen and the Arrogant, The Final Battle of Friends Part 1--------

-In Soul Society-
Renik was walking past many bodies of soul reapers that had tried to kill him, Renik sighed at their failed attempts and was about to go to a different barracks to find one of his teammates but when he started to go, a blast of crystals and a mini axe which was on fire flew past his face, almost hitting him in the head.
???: Damn missed!!
???: Calm down Dawn, we are going to get him anyways so just calm down
Dawn: You know I hate when you tell me to calm down, Amiro!!
Amiro: Sorry I just didn’t want you to get all mad and (Dawn punched Amiro in the gut which made a sickening sound)
Renik: (Laughing) I always love it when you two fight, (His expression now turned serious) but why did you attack me?
Amiro: We have come to kill you.
Dawn: (Annoyed) I didn’t want to kill you but Amiro said (Dawn puts on her best impression of Amiro) “He is an intruder of the Soul Society and thus we must eliminate him”
Amiro: Well it’s true (looks over to Renik) so I or we must kill you (starts spinning his shikai in the air and it is engulfed in flames) I’m sorry Renik
Dawn: *Twitches her whips and they are surrounded by fire* Yeah, I always did think of you as another brother
Renik: Heh, its ok but the sad part of this whole ordeal is you won’t be able to complete your task. Glow in the darkness of space, Tentai hyōshiki (His blade didn’t change much but 3 symbols were carved into the sides of the blade the symbols were ♈, ♌, ♏)
Amiro: Just like old times (Amiro swung his blade at Renik and a wall of fire launched toward Renik at great speed)
Dawn: (Both of her axes target Renik with the fire around them seemingly getting larger)
Renik: Ha-ha, well I guess we do have to fight, Scorpio (2 giant scorpion tails deflect the 2 attacks making them useless) Now let me show you how to do a true fire attack, Leo (Renik’s blade is set on fire and a fiery lion head appears at the tip of his blade, Renik pointed his blade in the direction of Amiro and Dawn and the lion head fired a cero that looked like it was on fire) Goodbye my…….friends
Amiro and Dawn: No chance!! ( Dawn and Amiro were now behind Renik and were ready to impale him but Dawn only managed to slightly cut him on the arm)
Dawn: DAMN!!! We missed again!
Amiro: I know…
Renik: Nice try Ami and Good job for cutting me on the arm Da- (Renik looked in shock at his arm which he could not move at all he then smirked) Your ability Dawn isn’t it, that one where it paralyzes body parts
Dawn: So you remember?
Renik: Yeah it was the first time you used it, Ami couldn’t move for 3 weeks and I couldn’t use my left arm for 2 weeks.
Dawn: Yeah…
Amiro: (Sighing at the good-ish memory) we still have a job to do Dawn
Dawn: Your right (Dawn and Amiro charge at Renik with blinding speeds)
Renik: If we must (Renik braces himself for the attack from his 2 childhood friends)

-Hueco Mundo-
Miroku was talking to Kuesu about how they were going to go get Toni and May when Shado walked up to Miroku.
Miroku: So what’s up Shado (Looks at Shado’s shadow which seemed like it was moving like it was trapped in a cage trying to get out and he then looks at Shado with a confused look)
Shado: Ah yeah that (Shado raised his spirit energy and his shadow stopped moving by itself) I wanted to ask you if I could join the Rising Suns along with Crow…
Miroku: I a-
Shado: Before you answer just remember I am about the same strength as Crow and my power is still increasing the more and more I train.
Miroku: Ok but wait let me say-
Shado: And if I-
Miroku: SHADO! You can join; I actually was waiting for you to ask so I wouldn’t have to ask you.
Shado: Oh ok (He sees Miroku is about to kick him in the gut and Shado then ducks so he wouldn’t get kicked) I’m not falling for that
Miroku: Damn I thought I was going to get you
Shado: (Starts Laughing)

-In Ketsuki’s Fortress-
May and Toni had been trying a volley of attacks on Ketsuki but they had been bouncing off his hierro they had only managed to land a few cuts which took a lot of energy to do, Ketsuki was now laughing like a man that had gone insane.
Ketsuki: YOUR NOT GONNA WIN YOU IDIOTS, I AM THE SUPREME, I AM THE KING NO ONE CAN KILL ME!!!!
May: Doubt it you oversized oaf
Toni: Yeah I bet Shado and Crow can rip you to shreds with no problem
Ketsuki: SHUT UP YOU INSIGNIFICANT TROLLS.
Ketsuki fired a large red cero at Toni and May who barely managing to dodge the attack, May then vanished and reappeared behind Ketsuki and fired a Sonic Boom at Ketsuki’s back pushing him a mere 2 feet but Toni was already ready and put a ring of fire around Ketsuki and the exploded it, Ketsuki was consumed by fire.
Toni: Did we get him!?
May: I think we did, finally.
Ketsuki: You think wrong PUNY girl.. (Ketsuki waved his hand to clear the smoke he was badly burned in certain places but still standing and alive May and Toni looked in anger and frustration)
Toni: He won’t die!
May: I know but this might hold him off a bit, Ōku no kutsū no uta! (May started playing many notes extremely fast the notes varying from low to high)
Ketsuki: (His whole body was overrun by pain and loved every bit of hit but at the time she played the lowest note it felt someone was chopping him to pieces and he held back the urge to yell) I will kill you girls, COUNT ON IT!

-In Reina’s section-
Reina was sitting on what looked like a throne with the word “LUST” carved on it the throne was a dark red in color with fancy designs etched in gold all over the throne, she looked at her Fracción and sighed she had noticed the fighting all over the place and was disappointed that those por girls were fighting Ketsuki and finally decided to do something, Se then got off her throne and started to walk away..
Fracción: May I ask where you are going Lady Reina?
Reina (She turned around and wallked up to her Fracción and placed her index finger on his chest) Dont you worry, Im just going to pay a little visit to that arrogant bastard Ketsuki, I’ll be right back..
Fracción: (He was now shaking) Y-yes Lady R-Reina
Reina: Bye bye now (She then walked away with a swagger in her step) I’m coming to get you Ketsuk, you are going to regret calling me weak.
A strong mysterious wind started blowing in the palace as Reina walked away.
END……
I hope everyone liked it I’ll be posting part 2 in a couple of days
--- The Swords Have Been Drawn! The Survival Game: Part 2 ---

- Hueco Mundo –
Kichigai and Miroku are sitting next to each other coming up with a plan of action as Kuesu finishes up healing Josh. Josh has an intense look on his face as he has been staring at Rey’s Palace ever since he heard Misteriosa words.

Josh: (thinking) The quincy artifact you seek is located within the basement of the Espada’s Palace; Rey found it and stored it inside the palace as a sort of trophy for killing the last quincy who had it. (Josh’s eyes widen in shock as if it was the first time he heard them spoken.) The trials that await you are quite dangerous and you must strike like an avenging angel if you wish to keep moving so can you do that Joshua can you strike like an avenging angel. (Josh’s fists tighten more and more as he thought about his upcoming battle.)
Kuesu: (noticing Josh’s intense emotion) You seem to be pretty stressed. I know being in Hueco Mundo would stress even the strongest of people, but your stress appears to be a bit different! What’s wrong?
Josh: (naps out of his thoughts) Oh, don’t worry about it I’ll figure things out.
Kuesu: (with an odd look) Well if you have things figured out, then I won’t worry about it. Just remember, you’re a friend of Crow so we are a friend of yours as well. We’ll have your back.
Josh: (smiles) Thank you for the help you’re trying to give me, but this is something I’ll have to do alone. (Josh quickly gets up and starts running towards Rey’s Palace. Josh turns and looks back at Kuesu) Thanks for healing me! (Running past Crow and the others) Thanks for everything Crow, I guess all you soul reapers aren’t that bad after all. (face changes to a serious look) If something happens to me, then please look after my sister! (Crow looks shocked as Josh runs closer to an entrance into Rey’s Palace. Suddenly a large cero blast through the wall of the entrance Josh was running to. Josh pauses for a moment as hundreds of gillians come out of the smoke caused by the rubble. Josh wasted no time fighting them and easily sneaked past the large group as their main focus was on the group.)
Crow: (shocked as he sees Josh vanish behind the group of gillians) What the hell is going on? (Crow attempts to shunpo to Josh but as he tries, Miroku quickly tackles him down.)
Miroku: (holding Crow down) Relax Crow, this isn’t our fight. (Miroku turns and looks at Kichigai) You remember the plan right?
Kichigai: (with a disgusted look) You ask me if I remember a plan that I came up with myself? How insulting!
Miroku: My apologies Squad 12 Captain. (smiles) I didn’t mean to insult your intellect.
Kichigai: (upset at Miroku’s sarcasm) I will waste no more time talking to such a simpleton. Now as I told you a few minutes ago, its time for phase 1 of the plan so get to work!
Miroku: (Smiles as he looks towards Rey’s Palace) You heard the man, lets move people! (Miroku opens a gargunta) Alright we are splitting up into 3 groups! Crow, Kuesu, Hidan, Shado, Saito, Jenos you six are coming with me! All of Soul Society will stay out here and complete Ryuu’s mission to blowup Rey’s Palace. Everyone else, and that includes you Yari, is to use this gargunta, it will take you to the noble Shihon Household!
Leigh-Ann: Understood! (The rest of the group goes into the garaunta leaving Miroku’s group and Soul Society)
Kichigai: As Miroku said, us captains will handle these Gillian while Miroku and his group retrieve those two girls who were captured by Rey’s forces.
Zane: (begins to crack his knuckles) Well lets not waste anymore time.
Yasashiku: I agree, we should hurry this up and get back to Soul Society.
Saito: Well you guys can go back to Soul Society.
Kuesu: (smiling) Yeah I don’t see any reason for us to join you guys once this is over.
Boa: So this will be the last mission with the Rising Suns?
Miroku: Yeah this was a onetime thing, but we’ll always be friends Boa.
Boa: (smiling) We better be! You guys be safe!
Miroku: Don’t worry about us! (looks at his group) Lets go! (Miroku, Crow, Kuesu, Hidan, Saito, Jenos and Shado vanish)
Kichigai: (begins to walk away from the group) You all handle those hollow while I rig these bombs.
Zane: Fine, its not like this will take long.

The End

Not much but I hope you enjoyed the small entry. I’ll amaze you guys in the next go around!
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
-Crow's Group-

Everyone is getting prepared for their duties in the upcoming mission when suddenly Crow realizes that someone is missing. Glancing over the group as he remembered Josh running off he realizes Leigh-Ann is not any where to be found.

Crow: Did Leigh-Ann go off to use the little girls room?
Shado: I don't think so...Oh shit....(Shadow looks over and sees a second trail of foot steps going off next to Josh's.

-Halls of Las Noches-

Josh is running down the hall as he hears a second set of foot steps behind him. Quickly he jumps behind a large pillar with a Seele Schneider griped and ready, When the foot steps got closer he jumped out and swong the blade as fast as he can and barely stopping before it struck the throat of Leigh Ann.

Josh: (Slightly upset)what are you doing here. Its too dangerous for you.

Leigh-Ann: (Tears coming to her eyes) You ran off *sob* and the hallow came out *sob* and then you were gone and *sob* I was worried about you. (She begins to break down and cry at the end of her sentence.)

Josh: (Releasing his blade and crouching down as he pats Leigh-Ann on her head) There there, it'll be okay. Just stay close to me i guess.

- Back At Crow's Group-

Crow: Well, I'm sure Josh will look out for her.

-Halls of Las Noches-

Josh and Leigh-ann are running down a long dark hallway to a tiny dot of light that ever so slowly is growing. Seconds turn into minutes. The hall is echoing with each slam of the foot on the floor.The rapid thumping forms into a melody in josh's ears. Each thud means he is one step closer. It means he will have to wait that much less time before returning to his sister, Each thud means his goal to protect Jade is getting closer to being accomplesed. The light at the end of the hall to others is just a white dot among the darkness but to Josh is a work of art. The symbol to the completion to his lifelong goal. As Josh Gazed upon it he realizes that in all of his life he will never see a more beautiful sight. Just beyond that light was the means to protect Jade. To get her healthy again, Beyond that light was a quiver that held his dreams and all he had to do was grasp it, to hold it in his hands. With every thought of his goals being achieved. Josh begins to move faster, pumping his legs more and lowering his guard in favor for speed. The whole time Leigh-Ann struggled to keep up but some how is able to to find the strength to go just a little faster. Finally the moment is upon them. The two are almost bathed in the light. Josh has a look of pure joy on his face as he leaps into the new room, Leigh-Ann is just a step behind him. His eyes closed as he jumps like he is jumping into a lake. This almost prevents Josh from noticing the presence that stopped hiding its self. Like running head first into a brick wall Josh feels an overwhelming power. Suddenly he feels like an ant standing at the foot of a mountain.
Reflexively Josh shifts his weight backwards just in time to dodge a blade but Leigh-Ann who was eager to keep up wasn't able to move out of the way. The blade catcher her just under the arm leaving a huge gash from under her left arm across her chess and finally cutting the bicep of her right arm, Looking over as horror strikes his face Josh Sees a river of crimson blood flowing out of Leigh-Ann and splattering across his face. The force of the strike sends Leigh-Ann across the room and crashing into the wall. Josh shifts into move and help her but suddenly stops.

???: Oh so your not only a lucky insect but also a smart one. You know that the moment your entire back is turned to me that you will die.

Josh: (Gradually at first but like an avalanche his power and anger flow out) Y......o.....u....BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

Josh Activates one of his gloves and dives over to his side tumbling and launching arrows at the tall Arrancar. The moment his feet hit the ground Josh turns but just as he faces Leigh-Ann he sees a tip of a spear that is sparking with electricity only an inch from his face. The bolt of lightning fires causing a huge explosion on the other wall. Arrows begin to rain down and bounce off of Josh's opponent. Shocked that he is not able to even phase this man Josh pulls out a Seele Schneider and fires it at the Arrancar, Just before it strikes the arrancar vanishes then appears in front of Josh and back hands him across the face into the wall opposite of Leigh-Ann.

???: Your not even an insect but a worm. Always squirming through the dirt.

Josh: (Coughing) You....are...Rey....arn't you
Rey: Yes
Josh: (thinking to self) Shit (Out loud as again his spirit pressure and anger begin to erupt) I'll Kill You!!!

-Else Where-
Crow and Others : (All are thinking something similar to): There is such a blood lust in the air.

Crow:(thinking) Thats Josh...I hope Leigh-Ann is okay.

-Back To Josh-

Josh has never been shy to killing his opponent, especially a hallow but now its different. Josh almost had the embodiment of his dreams just beyond his fingertips only to be striped away by this demon. His vision becomes blood red. Josh can see nothing but the monster standing in front of him, The only thoughts in his head were about making Rey pay for what he has done. The two stare at each other not moving, not blinking, almost frozen in time. Suddenly Josh activates one of his gloves and fires 3 arrows towards Rey's head. Rey smiles as he takes a step to his left then is forced to block the blade of a Seele Schneiders from striking his face. Then he vanished as a second blade comes at the back of his skull. Josh tosses both seele Schneiders in front of him, In his eyes everything is moving in slow motion, The blades are twirling in the air as he draws back his bow string and fires two arrows at Rey then grabs the blades from the air and fires them at the same time to opposite walls, Rey flips backwards to dodge the two arrows only to see Josh behind him with his hands crossed in front of his chess. The Seele Schneiders ricochet off of the walls and fly towards josh who catches them and swings at Rey who is barly able to get his spear up in time to block. The force of the swings propells Rey back into the ground causing an earthquake that shatters the walls of Las Noches.

Rey: Looks like I've angered the ant. I guess ill exterminate it.

Rey holds up his spear and begins to charge a bolt of lightning and fires it at Josh. Josh quickly draws back his Seele Schneiders in his bow and fires it striking the lightning bolt. The collision of energy causes an explosion that envelopes the whole room.
After the dust settles Leigh-Ann opens her eyes and coughs up some blood. Her vision is blurry at first then focuses to see Josh's back as he looks burned all over. There are shreds of his shirt barley holding on an his pants barley have enough material to qualify as shorts. His gloves are fine but his left glove is activated as the string, the middle of the bow and his right hand are all smoking. The whole right arm is bloody and shredded. Then she feels Crow's presence.

Crow is standing over Leigh-Ann barley able to keep his composure. Then he looks up at josh. The entire foregrounding area is decimated except the small space around Leigh-Ann.

Crow:(thinking to self) He sacrificed everything for her...Why... (to Josh) We need....

Josh: (In a cold voice) Take her and leave now.

Crow: Your coming with us.
Josh: No...I cant, If nobody holds him off then well all die...(Josh reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a beaten up picture)...Take care of her. (he Holds his hand back and Crow steps forward and hesitantly takes the picture. It's worn but crow can see its Josh and his Sister jade. Crow smiles Jade and Leigh-Ann look almost exactly the same except Jade has deep green eyes) Tell her I'm sorry i cant be her guardian angel any more.

Crow: We can get out of here.

Josh: Quit fooling your self Crow

Rey: Ah if it isn't Crow. I believe you were suppose to have died during our previous encounter. I guess i can rectify that mistake.

Rey vanishes then Crow hears what sounds like thunder directly next to his ear. When he looks over he sees one of Josh's blades blocking the top of Rey's spear. Glancing back forward Crow Can't remember seeing Josh move.

Josh: Damn it Birdbrain take her and run.

Crow nods and gently picks up Leigh-Ann and vanishes. As he runs he can hear the collision of blades behind him,

Crow: (Thinking to self) Don't Die Josh)

Rey stabs at Josh who blocks the stab with both his blades but is knocked back and skids across the rubble.

Rey: You are the first person to push me to this point....JUSTICE!

Lightning strikes Rey and sends sand up in the air. Rey slams his spear down and clears the sand. His mask remnant which originally was a small circulate is now a full scale Greek Crown. His spear instead of looking like a wooden Spear now is a glowing bolt of black electricity.

Josh: That doesn't scare me.

Josh raises up his bow and fires a single powerful arrow. As it flies through the air is respells all the sand within a 10 foot radius of the arrow. Rey just holds up his hand and sais "Aegis" A black shield of lightning forms and blocks the arrow like it was a paper wad tossed at a wall.

Josh: Shit

Josh appears behind Rey and Launches another arrow but within the span of 3 inches from the tip of the arrow to Rey's head Rey was able to get beside Josh and launch a black lightning bolt that smashed Josh across the desert sands. Josh is tumbling across the ground then is finally is able to get on his feet just as Rey catches up to him and kicks Josh up into the air. As Josh twirls upwards to the sky he knows he must be ready for the next attack. He is able to stop him self from spinning and looks back down at the sand. Rey is now where to be found. Josh suddenly realizes hes in the shadow if a large being and reflexively shifts his weight to one side as hes trying to jump away. Rey's fist feels like a truck hitting him in the ribs back down to the ground. Josh plummets to the sand crashing and making a cloud of dust.

Josh: (Thinking to self) I cant keep taking hits, but hes too fast for me.....*sigh* at least i gave Leigh-Ann a head start. (Josh Closes his eyes as he sees flashes of Jade and his parents flow. Then some of Leigh-Ann and Crow. Then Some of his most recent battle. Then the words Echo in his ear. "Strike Like an avenging Angel") (Thinking to self) Its not over yet.

Josh struggles to get to his feet. His vision is blurry as blood runs down his face. It takes all his might to get his hands out in front of him. Looking at the gloves he sees that doing this means the end. He glances up and see Rey and instantly makes the decision. He breaks the small spike on both gloves. The entire area around rumbles as there is an explosion of energy around him. All Rey can see is a humanoid figure with two bright glowing lights coming up from the shoulders. When the dust clears Josh is wearing long flowing white robes with what appears to be wings made of energy sprouting from the shoulders. In Josh's left hand there is a long white bow with another pure white short bow crossing it making a perfect cross. (The bow looks like a cross with the two bow strings connecting just above the mid point of the long bow) Josh holds up his bow towards and grabs the point where the two strings intersect and slowly draws them back. All the ambient spirit energy is focused into one pure white arrow.

Rey: Oh, so you had a trump card to didn't you....Interesting...For an insect

Josh: (In a nearly Omnipotent voice) Yes it is.

Josh releases his arrow that flies at a blinding speed towards Rey. Rey holds up his arm and actives Aegis again but the arrow blows through it and explodes knocking Rey back in a cloud of smoke. When Rey emerges from the smoke he glances over his shoulder and sees Josh's cross with another arrow ready to go. Rey turns to get out of the way but the arrow strikes him in the shoulder piercing through shredding Rey's shoulder. His arm flopped on the ground next to him as blood sprayed from his empty stump. Rey looks at his missing arm then back where Josh was to see nothing but empty space. He looks back to the other side and sees Josh crouching down in front of him. Rey attempts to jump over Josh and strike with his spear but Josh fires his arrow directly up. Rey is barley able to to spin out of the way. Josh vanishes and reappears behind Rey and fires another arrow smashing Rey into the ground. Then Josh releases a barrage of arrows down on to Rey Striking him like hundreds of Jack hammers. With every arrow Josh can feel his power fading and his body straining more and more. He finally focuses all of his remaining power into a single final arrow. He vanishes and reappears standing directly over Rey with his arrow right between Rey's eyes. Josh lets the arrow go and causes a huge explosion that sends Josh flying back tumbling across the sand.
As he laid on the sand Josh gases at the sky he sees a white lite getting closer and closer to him. Crow is coming back by him self after he dropped Leigh-Ann off with the group and hes just in time to see a arrow strike Josh and barley missing his heart.

Crow: JOSH!!!!!

Crow rushes over to Josh's side and picks him up. He check's Josh's vitals and confirms that Josh is barley Alive. When Crow looks over to where Rey was he sees nothing but a impression of a body in the sand. Crow can sense Rey heading off in the distance.

Crow: Come on Josh...Youre not gunna die today...Come on...

Crows words fade in Joshes ears as he begins to only be able to see Jade in his eyes...

Josh: (Barley audible) Take Care....of.....Jad....(Josh fades away.)

The end

R.I.P Josh

Also by fade away at end i mean he dies and his voice and such fade but his body is still there
NOOOOO! not Josh why did he have to die why god why!
sad
ok, im not going to be able to post in time, so skip me. i really hate missing posts. sad face. my frickin word shut down on me and erased all of my post.
I'll be finishing my post at...some point... There's a lot to post on, and I'll likely be abbreviating the remainder since I've got so much work to do this week. I really do want to finish, but I'll flesh the remaining fights out next time it comes around to me.
so now its my turn
Part one, The Egyptian beauty vs the hyperactive captain

Rake is looking over the women in front of them. He begins to relay the information.

Rake: "She isn't very strong, but she has great composure about her. This means we won't be able to break her easily."

Biren: He chuckles a little. "Good, this means i can get out of doing all of that damn paper work." Biren twirls his blade, he then is seen next to Cleo, Both of their swords connected. "Damn, your faster then most people would think at first glance." He jumps back. Thinking to himself "So a direct approach won't work on her. But how about indirect."

Rake: "Tidal Wave!" Rake launches a large blast of water which is cut clean in half. He then charges her and gets into a flurry of exchanges. He backs off and shunpos next to Biren. "You know, she's not even showing full strength and she almost outmatches me."

Biren: He starts swinging his shoulder. "Well, why don't i join the party real quick. Horrify Nightmare!" The sword is covered in darkness and then when it dissipates it show that the zanpakuto has become a gauntlet with a curved blade on the end. "Now for part two." He shunpos next to Cleo and throws a punch at her. She dodges just in time but the shock wave coming off of the punch knocked her back a few feet. "Your pretty fast. But my family trained for speed rather than strength. But I'm not to shabby when it comes to hand to hand combat. Which is why nightmare took this form."

Cleo: She just shakes her head. "Your talkative, someone need to shut you up. Sabure Tsu!" She launches a gold wave at Biren.

Biren: He pulls back his arm. He runs his hand across the blade and a dark flame consumes it. He launches it and the energy cancel her move. "What can I say, I'm high energy."

Rake: "Pool." He sends out some water to consume the spirit particles and send them down. Rake looks at Biren and nodes. They both charge in and all three blades clash. It hen gets into a series of flurries of blows being sent by each warrior. Everyone taking some cuts. "Tidal wave." He launches a wave that grazes Cleo but she is then immediately kicked by Biren.

Cleo: "Well i never, double teaming a lady like that. It's disgraceful." She shes the one named rake looking at his captain with his mouth a gaped. She then looks over to the captain to see he is chuckling. "And whats so funny."

Biren: He just keeps chuckling paying her no mind.

Rake: "Captain I can not believe you are laughing at stuff like that at a time like this." He is suddenly run through and blood erupts from the wound."

Cleo: "I think that will grab your attention you little perv."

Biren: His eyes are in shock. Thinking to himself "What am i doing, I can't get distracted." He kicks Cleo away. Spiritual pressure coming out. "Rake are you okay?" Rake gives him a head shake of yes. "You just made a huge mistake you bitch."

End of part one. Part two, Ryuu vs. Daniel
Great posts every one I will be gone from Saturday -Sunday if in that time peroid it become's my urn I will post some time around Sunday after noon or late monday night Also if it get's to my turn I give the next person Premission to post on head of me I will post out of turn if it happens
Mm josh died, that sucks. So who's posting cathing up on the fallout been busy.
Right now it's your turn dude. I've still got additions to my posts to do, but it's taking a while for me to find the time.
Well, why don't the next person go before me and ill post the other half half of my last post tommarow.
hold on, i still have to get in my part two. Expect it by tonight.
okay Onix you post your part 2, and i'm gonna post and shukun sorry but you can go after me again =/ I don't want to have a Delay like last time :P

The power of greed

-Ketsuki's fortress-

*Ketsuki Fortress was completely werkced and torn they had been fighting for hours and it seemed like no one was gettting anywhere though Toni and may were still both in shikai Toni now had a Gash on her Right cheek that was bleeding not gushing a cut over her left eye brow and a few cracked ribs on her right side and three broken fingers on her left hand May has a collapsed lung and his constantly panting a broken right arm and two gashes on each cheek and a slash across her stomach, Ketsuki had Multiple cuts on him and he was extermely Tired nun of his bones were broken he was also Extermely Burnt and Tired of fighting these two he was Curouis to see if Rey had died he also wanted to rush to see this crow that toni kept ranting about every so often he was also Curouis about Shado he himself was also out of breath and had a few gashes*

Toni : *panting* THIS HAS GONE ON LONG EOUGH YOU CAN'T WIN KETSUKI YOU'LL LOSE

May : THAT'S THE TRUETH *she winced a little in pain*

Ketsuki : please you two are more worn out than I am

*Toni Grunted and looked at may who nodded in agree ment Ketsuki gave a look of Curoisty and was wondering what they were planing on doing*

Toni : ready may ?

May : *nodding* you bet this chumps going down

Toni : alright than LET'S END THIS BANKAI !

May : *noding* OKAY BANKAI

*a flame surrounded Toni that Resembled a Jack-o-lantran from a far she emeraged with a broom in her hand and was in her Bankai Clothing*

*May lost her Zanpakuto and took a sitting poster in the air as Piano keys apeared in front of may and toni seemed to be uninjured and smirked and said at they both at the same time in a Seriouis voice* time to get Seriouis Ketsuki YOUR FINISHED ! *Toni hoped on her broom standing up and the broom shot flames out where the brisle's would be and she Bolted forward shooting torents of flames at Ketsuki he struck them out of the way with his red sword absorbing the flames before he could react Toni was behind him smileing and roun housed him followed by lighting her hands on fire and Punching and Burning Ketsuki she than Noticed that what she thought was screams was muffled laughter Ketsuki brought back his red sword and swiped staright down Toni dodged and may started playig a song on her Piano key's the keys left there postions and surrounded ketsuki a fast and song meldoy was heard and a bunch of sonic booms went off Toni smirked and shot three more torrents of fire at Ketsuki now not only where there sonic booms but a bunch of high played explsion, however Ketsuki than appeared where may was smileing she looked in horror as Ketsuki Ramed his sword through her stomach she instantly coughed up blood and scream out in pain as loud as she could it hurt her so much she had tears in her eye ketsuki lifted her up and through off to the side like a doll she than bashed her had off of a crumbling wallthan knocked her out may was breathing but with exterme diffculty and was now unconuis toni instantly went into a blind rage and shot ball after ball of fire each on nailing ketsuki and causeing him to go flying through multipile walls of his fortress after 10 minutes of getting pelted with fire balls the burnt ketsuki stood up and let out a insane laugh and than was smileing the most sadistic smile as can be him and toni stared at each other*

Toni : you've lost your going to die for what you did to her

Ketsuki : you shinigami always assumeing you won even before you declared the Victor

Toni : *snorted* EVEN IF I DIE CROW WILL SEE TO IT YOU DO SO ETHIER WAY I WIN !

Ketsuki : you arrogant whore *he stook a few steps sword and his red sowrds aura hand disappared* what do you think the purpose of my red sword is you arrogant bitch

Toni : *grinding her teeth in sheer anger than she smiled and said with exterme calm in her voice she knew this was a bluff or so she thought* to absord Kido or kido based attacks ,so it has no other function you cock sucker

Ketsuki *smileing* your only half right *he than sheathed his black sword and a lack Kido with dark purpple electricty formed in his hand he started chuckling but it than became wild laughter of a mad man*

Toni : *inner thoughts* I knew it he's bluffing now's my chance* *right when she was about to strike ketsuki yelled out*

Ketsuki : NOT ONLY THIS BLADE ABSORD KIDO IT ALSO ADDS TO MY OWN SPIRTUAL PRESSURE AND RETSU YOU DUMB BITCH YOUR DEAD *he than fire a large black cero than hit both toni and may and it almost consumed them both Toni in her quick thinking shunpoed to may and put up a wall of fire and tired to block the cero but eventually after 1 minute of fighting back the blast she completely consumed along with half of ketsuki's Building*

--Desert--

*reina was walking to Ketsuki's fortress and smiled as she saw the large black cero appear she licked her lips*

Reina : hmmm strong indeed but weak enough for me to kill you by the time I get there Ketsuki *she laughed and started skipping*

--back to Ketsuki run down and destoryed fortress-

*after the smoke cleared Toni was seen with her arms spread and most of her out fit gone she was back in her normal state and really warn out looking she was panting*

Toni : heh heh looks like I'm still standing Ketsuki heh heh your going to loose....*she staggred forward ketsuki gave a disgusting look*

Ketsuki : *moveing slowly forward resheathing his sword and disencageing his Reserccution* what is it that compell's you shinigami to fight a point less battle is it your arrogrance ? your suffering a fear of death ?

*toni lifted up her hand and placed it on Ketsuki's chest panting her hair completly down*

Ketsuki : why did you fight even though you knew this battle was pointless even though you knew I would win ? what made you fight this battle ? what make's you think your lover will come ?

*toni moved her hand over to where Ketsuki's heart is and smiled and said* it's called a heart Espada a heart is a shinigami's hope's and dream our pride our joy our sorrow our fear *she smiled* and the reason we fight is diffrent each time I know you have a heart ketsuki I can feel it beating but you don't listein to your heart like we shinigami do my heart tells me to protect the one's I love and care about no matter what.

Ketsuki : a heart is an organ in wich keeps you alive it has no other signffigance to your body

Toni : your heart sais diffrent *she than falls over and passes out with a smile on her face*

*ketsuki turned around to go leave and saw Reina in what was left of his door way he snorted* oh great what do you want ?

Reina : *walking and looking around* wow how do you live like this huh ? , oh nothing i'm just here to *she than takes her sword and attempts to stab ketsuki to her surprise it didn't go through Ketsuki instantly Back hadned her witch sent her flying through the air, Reina bakc flipped and shot three ceros Ketsuki though he was weaken back handed all three eahc one burning him he cursed under his breath*

Reina: wow they really wore you out Savage

Ketsuki : YOU FUCKING LITTLE WHORE ! *he bolted forward he knew he was being sloppy and that his body needed rest so he was trying to wrap this up without killing Reina last thing he needed was rey on his ass he than went to kick her but she easyily dodged and shot a cero at him and it pined him in a the gut and through another wall*

Reina : ha ha looks like i'm going to kill the most blood thursty espada here I thought you'd be a match HA *she laughed at her comment only to see a rageing Ketsuki come bolting at her he hit her so hard in the stomach three ribs broke she coughed up blood and her arm snaped on impact of flying through a wall ketsuki landed*

Ketsuki : T yeah right bitch keep trying *he ripped off the last of his Espada Coat so he was shirt less , Reina came bolting back in her Resercution Ketsuki smirked but was hit with a Torando and sent flying through three walls Reina than Slamed her heel with great force on Ketsuki's thoart Ketuski Let out a a gasp for air and coughed up blood Reina laughed Ketsuki took the time to rest and relax his body*

Reina : hehe hehe looks like i'm gonna kill you is this really all you have to offer and really it seems like your giveing up you weakling *just than Ketsuki's eye's Opened with Murderous intent Reina laughed at ketsuki as she raised her hand to a Torando was about to strike the moment she lifted her heel Ketsuki Soiondo to appear behind Reina he smiled and Rammed his hand through her chest she yelled in pain and cursed under her breath as blood poured out of her mouth and chest she insantly became weak and fell limb Ketsuki tossed her away like a doll she fliped and landed on her feet and coughed up more blood she was no longer in reserccution*

Reina : you bastard you made so that I can't move or else I die , you ass hole

Ketsuki : sorry Reina my dear maybe next time *ketsuki appeared behind her and hit her in the back of the neck knocking her out Reina's thoughts as she was falling to the ground were "Ketsuki you greedy bastard I will defeat you and show you my true power next time we face each other you should of killed me ass hole." she fainted*

Ketsuki : *grunting in pain a bit and shakeing his hand* I need to go take a nap my room is trashed so I guess i'll break into some one's Quarturs and sleep there *he walked off and quickly faded into the distance*

END !

This is the last fight I'm posting for this round. I'm going to delay the other 2 for the moment.

(Near the Execution Grounds)

Renee looked carefully at her opponent. Alexander’s demeanor seemed to change from one moment to the next, he would be difficult to read. He seemed distracted by his own thoughts.
Alexander: I know, I know! He wants this one alive!
He turned with a depressed expression to face Renee.
Alexander: It seems we’ll both have to wait for Wonderland. What a shame, the beauty of that place would have been glorious for you.
Renee: So you are one of Sengoku’s dogs. Well, with that kind of attitude, you will stand no chance. Aim to kill, or risk death yourself.
Even as she said them, she was uncertain of her words. His reiatsu was massive, higher than her own, and despite his unbalanced nature, his sword never wavered.
Alexander: A higher power than myself decrees it. Your head is not mine to take. Nonetheless… go through the rabbit hole…Rinshi no Wandārando.
His sword seemed to glow with a white light, and it appeared that light blue butterflies were coming off of it.
Renee: Butterflies? Hardly what I would expect from a hardened member of Sengoku’s death squad.
Alexander smiled: Oh? So you recognized them for what they are? That’s the beauty of Wonderland, and though you’ll only get a glimpse, I’ll make sure to leave you begging to join that paradise!
The air around them both suddenly began to look hazy, and the butterflies coming off his blade somehow began to shine with surreal splendor. Renee raised a hand off her blade to her face, seeing flecks of silver dust all over the palm. Whatever it was, it was affecting her, though she wouldn’t let it.
She pulled away her hand just in time to see that Alexander was only a few feet in front of her, swinging his blade downward. It hit nothing but air as she sidestepped the slash, stabbing forward with her own blade into his left shoulder. It went through without damage, creating a charge at the site of the strike, but before she could remove it, Alexander had his hand on the blade holding it tight to the spot. A vicious smile crossed his face as he moved struck back at her with the other arm, only to once again come up empty as she dodged backward, leaving her blade. He pulled it out and threw it aside, lunging out at her, though his eyes suddenly went wide as green light began pouring out from her hands in a massive array of beams. He dodged left and right to avoid them, not noticing that Renee had appeared directly above him.
Renee: Bakudō # 63: Sajo Sabaku.
Chains encircled Alexander as she dove for her blade. He struggled to push free, managing to do so just as she reached her blade. He smiled at her.
Alexander: Your speed is certainly impressive, but is it enough?
Renee looked at him passively: Let’s find out.
Renee seemed to appear everywhere at once as she boosted her speed. She seemed to strike from all directions at once, and though Alexander’s blade clashed with hers on multiple occasions, half of the strikes landed, leaving charges all over his body. Gas escaped from his blade as he smirked, almost laughing as each strike touched him, until suddenly his whole body seemed to explode as the charges were activated. Renee appeared nearby, moving once again to swipe her blade at the man now hidden in a cloud of smoke, only to have it suddenly caught and have his blade swipe out at her, slicing deep into her right side. With a gasp of surprise and pain, she jarred her blade loose and moved back several meters.
The smoke around him suddenly blew away, revealing 2 large blue butterfly wings on his back. The explosions had caused painful third degree burns at multiple locations all over his body, but they didn’t seem to affect him. His eyes were wide as though drugged, probably with the same intoxicated effect she was having. The pain at Renee’s side was dulled by it.
Alexander: Perhaps you won’t get the pleasure of seeing Wonderland. Still, a peek down the rabbit hole may be in order…
The wings on his back suddenly dispersed, becoming a tremendous number of butterflies that fluttered toward her. She tried to dodge them, only to have them continue to fly toward her. Renee swept her blade back and forth in front of her, trying to slow them with the high friction as she backed away, and though each swipe slowed several, more seemed to fill the gaps every time. A glancing blow caught one of the butterflies, which exploded in a brilliant burst of blue light and pushed her blade back behind her. They all immediately swarmed her, erupting in a fountain of blue light.
Daniel is seen running through the streets of the seretei, his mind focused on one goal.

Daniel: Thinking to himself "Don't worry Trina,I'm coming to get you." He is stopped dead in his tracks as twelve soul reapers block the path in front of him while ten more surround him from behind. He looks one way, then another. "Spirit shield." He puts up a barrier that blocks off the ten members that were behind him.The ten members behind the shield try to break through.

Soul reaper: "This kind is strong." He swings his sword then uses a kido but it still does not work. Suddenly, him and the others here screams coming from the other side of the wall. It gets quite and the barrier is dropped. The Soul Reapers eyes go wide because he sees his squad teammates battered and beaten. "What are you?"

Daniel: He just looks at him. "I'm a pissed off boyfriend who wants his girl back." He draws his sword and charges them. He strikes the first one with a shallow cut but it is enough to put him down, he does the same with all of them. Him blocking and attacking in a chain of combos. He finishes the last one of with a kick to the face. "I'm not impressed." He puts away his sword and begins to walk along. As he is walking he feels a pressure coming down on him, he is not sure what it is but it continues to grow stronger as he walks. Thinking to himself "Maybe I expended to much energy in that fight, it could effect me for later. He then draws his sword and spins around in time to block and on coming strike. "Damn, where did you come from." He shoves off his attacker.

Ryuu: The man is wearing a white robe with a symbol on his back
He has short dark blond hair and looks very young. "My name is Ryuu Hogosha, and i will be your defeat." Wasting no time, he comes and retaliates with a large horizontal swing, Daniel does a comedic limbo underneath it and counters with a swing of his own. Ryuu has his blade back up in a split second to block it. "Your immensely fast for a human, but your swordsmanship is sloppy."

Daniel: "They kicked me out of kendo club on the third day because of my competitive style, i don't like to lose." He jumps back ward and charges his attack. "Spirit Cannon." Before he lets it go, Ryuu is already behind him.

Ryuu: "To slow, Hado 33 Sokatsui!" Daniel turns around and launches his blast. THe two collide and a heavy eruption of smoke fills the area. "I know your still here." He sees that the place Daniel was originally standing he is no longer at. Emphasized by white lines popping in and out around it. He sees there is a large hole in the wall. "I know that the blast didn't do that much."

Daniel: Daniel is seen on top of the wall behind Ryuu. "Fire Bullets." He gathers fire looking energy in both of his hands and claps his hands together. The result is two hundred small fire pellets coming at Ryuu. Ryuu dodges them but when the pellets made contact with the ground they made a massive explosion that sent Ryuu flying. Daniel is charging from the other direction and swings his blade. But Ryuu just shunpos behind him and strikes. Daniel dodges the sword and swings his the other way. Both blades connecting.

Ryu: "I hope this isn't your best because i will be rather disappointed."

Daniel: "Trust me, I have more up my sleeve." Thinking to himself "Still, i might not be going full power, but he is reading how i fight. This will give him to much of an advantage. Luckily he doesen't have much left to go for him to be at full power. What's the worst that could happen."

End of part two.
smile
kendo club, that is such a coincidence. I take kendo.
i thought of trying to start one at my school. Knowing i would get my ass kicked.
Ha, I'm trained in kendo and laido.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
yeah kinda didnt want to kill Josh, but ill have everyone know that that post isnt the end of josh's story
Well here's the next part in the rantora kyaroku vs. Toku tokya battle

On the sands of huece mundo, next to the gates of las noches. The classes of swords and the sounds of battle rings around for miles in a seemingly empty tundra.

Rantora: die u fucking piece of shit, shakaho( as a blast of a red ball is heard and seen heading twords toku)
Toku: u thinck that will harm me(smirks and deflects the kido with a glance of his gauntlent it radiates destroying part of a wall)
* toku shumpos behind rantora. As he dodges it with a falling trust he cuts toku's check, then he rolls backward and shumpos a a few feet away.*
Toku:mm running away.
Rantora: no mearly testing ur abilitys.
But its time I end this bankai.
Toku: agreed bankai
* two giant explosions of pure spirit energy erupt. As the dust and sand seattle, stands two forces.*
* rantora charges with his bokken and smashes toku in the chest but realizes its usless. Toku assaults rantora in a barrage of punces and slashes across the torso.*
Rantora jumps back
Rantora: (whips the blood from his mouth) looks like I miscauculated.
(Rantora shumpos behind toku with blinding speed)
Rantora: NOW BLACK kagutoshi(his wooden bokken turns black and pours out black flames)*he then slashed toku's back and moves in front of him slashing again his torso.*
Toku: (jumps back) mm the gash is shallow(after those words the cuts begin to burn and intensify with black flames pouring out of them)
Toku: ahhhh, what the fuck, u goddamm asshole what the hell did u do to me.
Rantora: mm(smirks) now manifest black kagutoshi(his sword evaperates and rantora's body is enveloped in a black flaming aura)
* rantora dashes in a barrage if close quater combat. (Pumbing toku with punches that birn with every hit)
*toku blocking them with his shilds then hitting rantora with a jab with his spike in the stomuch.*
Rantora: (coufing up blood) DAMM.
Toku: Now FLASH( a huge flash of burning energy burns rantora)
Rantora:(sheilding his face from the enrgy) hado#90 kurohitsugi
(A coffin envelopes toku,shattering only to leave a staggering figure)
Toku: (breathing heavaly) ...y..yo. You fucker..
........And that's part 2
guys can i just have a little time to get my post done I kinda let this one sneak up on me
okay this is gonna sound funny but did my post show up ? on the page because when I posted it seemed like it didn't update but it was there so i'm just wondering if you guy's got to read it
was it titled the power of greed?
so the war on soul society has happend :D
I had the same thing happen, i think it my be a glitch
okay as long as i'm not crazy