Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1672

over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Hmmm...birthday for Lobos...is sending you a loaded gun not creepy or somewhat scary?
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Happy Birthday Lobos!
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
HAPPY BDAY LOBOS.... im gunna initiate a online birthday party now, all who read this begin to dance uncontrollably and consume large amounts of food and punch
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
Sorry about the typeo's guys it won't happen again :)

here's my part 2 like I said it's out of turn ......sorry again about the spelling error's of the Charcter name's of LOBOS charcter and Onix's Charcter

----Huceo mundo----

*Ketsuki's body healed completely Mahou was knocked out Ketsuki new rey did this to punish him he didn't care but before Rey was out of view he shouted* REY I AM NOT A SLAVE TO YOU YET *Rey turned around in anger and shouted*

Rey : you maybe not an espada so I may not have dercet control over you but you follow me see you have the mark of Greed on your back a hole that will never be filled Ketsuki let's be honest I like you better than reaper so please don't ruin this , and keep your life

*Ketsuki again bursted out laughing Rey was insaulted*

Ketsuki : AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA You see rey your an obstacel in my path of greed , my greed will never be filled until I stand on top of all Soul society Huceo mundo even the human world shall be under my control even than my greed will forever stand as long as the weak are alive

*Rey than gave a Challengeing grin* if you wish to stand on top of Huceo mundo come and try but rember you will have to go agaisnt all the current espada than once you get through them there are my fraccion after them there's the Orden de los Caballeros del Rey yes they are my fraccion but I have two main fraccion than you have to plow threw me , are you up to the challenge ?

*Ketsuki was no Grinning with pleasure* THIS IS SO FUCKING EXCITING I COULD MASTER BATE AHHHH HA HA HA HA REY IT'S A DEAL I'LL CRUSH YOU

*Rey was surprised at Ketsuki's remark but than Grined again* until you do , your my servant as well as the espada of greed get that ?

*Ketsuki smiled and said calmy* very well but once thing he opend his coat to Revail the number two on the right side of his chest he was smileing* Put the symbol of greed where my Number is only than will I accept the fact that I am one your Espada

*Rey was confused but walked over Reina looked shocked and she had a slight of scarce look on her face and said* Lord rey sir is this a good idea I mean *Rey didn't acknowledge her he lifted up his Spear Stabbing ketsuki where his Number was a pentagram formed Ketsuki was laughing but it wasn't a laugh of pain it was a laugh of pure Excitment Rey removed his spear and smiled* there Ketsuki you are now of the Rank of Espada no longer my servant but this mark will never grow nor will it ever become satisfied do you accept ?

*Ketsuki giveing a Pyschotic Grin* YES I FUCKING ACCEPT MY RANK AS THE ESPADA OF GREED AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA

*Rey Smiled and looked at Reina* well have fun , i'm takeing my Fraccion back with me so please don't piss off Ketsuki , However ketsuki if I find out you layed one finger on her I will kill you the espada I treat like my Brothers and sisters keep that in mind if you ask it depending on the question I will allow it or choice of action also no attacking soul society there beat enough as it is however I sensed some soul reapers enter in the world if you wanna get the former numbered espada together and proceed to Crush those as you say Obstacel's as well as Crow *Rey disappeared*

*the mark on ketsuki's back was gone Ketsuki was laughing* Numbered espada i'm the only one left I slaughtered them all when Azien died they were weak

*Reina slightly Trembleing* Don't hurt me

*Ketsuki turned started walk away* Actually i'm going to have some fun With this Crow after all I hear his Beloved Girly is here *Ketsuki was smileing* I wonder if he'll settle for a body *Ketsuki and Mahou Disappeared*

---Huceo mundo Prision---

*Ketsuki had found two Girls in a Cell he knew they were human One of the Girls looked slightly Frightend the other one stood up and Spat in Ketsuki's face, Ketsuki laughed*

Ketsuki : I see so your toni *he grinned*

Toni : Yeah and what do you want ? , once crow get's here he's gonna kill you all

*Ketsuki laughing* I have a Deal What if I cut you loose ? sure I maybe Punished but it will be worth the chase *Ketsuki Rubbing the back of his neck* beside's Rey will think you broke out

*Toni and the other Girl looked at each other than looked shocked*

Toni : how can we trust you ? Espada

*Ketsuki Grined another Pyschotic grin* BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I COULD FUCKING SKULL FUCK YOU AND NO ONE WOULD KNOW BUT I CHOSE NOT TO

*Toni yelled back* TRY ME CROW WILL JUST KILL YOU FIRST YOU BASTARD I KNEW YOU WOLDN'T LET US LOOSE YOU FUCK FACE *she started curseing in some other Lanuage*

*Ketsuki Bent the bars and walked into the cell Smileing he oppened his Coat and Smiled again* COME ON BITCH CUT YOU COME ON DO IT CUT ME YOU NO GOOD WHORE *Toni Took her Sword Swung at ketsuki not thinking Toni was Shocked to see Ketsuki wasn't cut but was laughing* AHHH HA HA HA SEE YOUR DUMB BITCH IF I WANTED TO KILL YOU I WOULD BUT YOUR JUST AN OBSTACEL OF AN OBSTACEL NOW GET OUT OF HERE *he lifted his hand AND YELLED OUT* GRAN REY CERO *the Cero Fired from what looked to be Ketsuki's chest it was black and it Engulfed both of them Sending them Flying Ketsuki than beat him self up a bit giveing him some minor cut's and Scrapes and made it looked like Toni and the girl Tryed to escape Rey himself showed Surpriseingly Toni and the other Girl were still in place Toni was curseing in another Launage again*

Toni : though I like your offer Crow himself will show up and kill you Espada

*Just than an Espada came around the Cornor and Started beating on Toni though it was Minor*

Espada : HOW DARE YOU ATACK ....*Ketsuki lifted him up* She may of Tryed to escape but I got it under control *Rey came in again shouting* PUT HIM DOWN these Ladies don't need to see Violence anymore than they've seen wouldn't you agree Ketsuki *Ketsuki smileing and whrispering* I swear to go i'll fucking kill him *he put the Espada down and looked at rey*

Rey : what happend you look beat up Ketsuki

Ketsuki : they tryed to escape I took action isn't that Right Girly

*Toni was shocked why would Ketsuki help them did he wanna push his death that fast but she was grateful to the espada from stopping the beating so she nodded her head*

Rey : hmmm well than Ketsuki what do you think we should do

*ketsuki Smileing another one of his Pyschotic Smiles* Transfer them to my Quarrters they'd be safe there Mahou and Rem would be Garuding them and I'd Take care of them Like pets L-L-L-L rey

*Rey Lifted Raised his eye braow* very well Trans port them when ready

Ketsuki: Maho, Rem, Nemuri, Migito *three Arrcanar Appear all kneeling and say in unisen* LORD KETSUKI WHAT DO YOU ASK OF US SIR

Ketsuki : Transport these Prisnors to my Quartters , I'll be there in a few

*Rey smileing* very faithful Fraccion you have Lord ketsuki

*Ketsuki smileing* i'm a lord ?

*Rey* i'm a king so your lord

*Ketsuki snorted* if they weren't loyal i'd kill them that simple

*Ketsuki Walked off to his QUarters he opend his door and smiled the walls were made of Spinal Cordes and Ribb cages formed to the floor he sat in a Throne that was made of Skulls and again Spineal Cords*

Ketsuki : *smileing* now this Crow will come to me rather than rey Mahou I have a Mission for you

*Mahou appears again* yes my lord ?

to be contunied hope you like :)

over a year ago onix11 said…
Yo, lobos sorry i missed the party. Hope you had fun.
Lot of cursing man. I mean come on, skull fucking is so violent.
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, wolfmaster the other Toni speaks italtian when she cursing that just a fyi also the other girl is May Shado sister
Ketsuki didn't know that , I wrote it on Ketsuki's thoughts :P
I had an Idea you know how "Rey" Marked Ketsuki with the "Symbol of greed" I think it would be cool if each Espada had there own Tattoo representing there Sin I chose a pentagram because it's cool XD :P
Honestly, considering the amount of turnover going on among the espada, I'm not that big on the idea of tattoos. I think that's also moving too much toward the homunculi from FMA. The symbol that Rey marked him with wasn't a "symbol of greed" anyway, it was a symbol of a servant. Rey isn't one to take the sort of behavior that this greed exhibited lightly.

Speaking of which, you have to be more careful about how you represent characters. Renee is anything but the bombastic person you seem to think she is, she's not the kind of person who would get furious, ever. Isao's not exactly all that willing to overlook the fact that one of the captains under his leadership decided to abstain from a war that was literally brought to their doorstep. Rey isn't likely to treat anyone who acts like this greed does as a lord, or for that matter allow him to get in his face without major consequences. You really need to start involving our characters and their real personalities in your posts.
-.- so I've been Told , But what I say is True Ninth Divsion are peace keepers xD there hippies
OKAY TO EVERYONE'S CHARCTER WHO I'VE FUCKED UP ON I'M SORRY FOR NOT MAKEING THEM SOUND LIKE THEM SELVES I FEEL BAD NOW =/

again i'm sorry to everyone whose charcter I fucked up on
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Aw man sorry I missed the party as well lobos, looks like your just another year older. Congrats.
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Yeah, happy birthday Lobos! (My B-day is today lol)
Happy Birthday Brokensun
Happy Birthday Brokensun, Lobos' party is extended so and we are crossing out the part of the "Happy Birthday Lobos" banner and making putting up BrokenSun at the end. Ur party will be cooler cus by now someone had to of spiked the punch.
sunny
Happy birthday dog. Just play it cool and stay safe.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
Me: Magic conch, will i ever get marrie- i mean, will i wish brokensun a happy birthday?

Magic conch: ...Yes

Me: sweet! Now magic conch, will i give him a pen or a super delicious sandwich?

Conch: no

Me: what do you mean no, it wasnt a yes or no question!

Conch: no

Me: Fine, be stubborn! Magic 8 ball, will i give brokensun a pen?

8-ball: [try asking the magic conch]

Me: your both useless!
Isao: What the hell are you talking to me about...again?

whiteflame55: Well, it's someone's birthday...

Isao: And I'm supposed to care about that? Soul Society just got blown to smithereens, and you want me to care about a birthday!?

whiteflame55: ...Yes?

Isao: Well OK then. Happy birthday Brokensun! And whiteflame, get back to rebuilding my office!

whiteflame55: Yes sir...
smile
you just had to one up me again, man, stop cause your really good at it:) jk,jk
last edited over a year ago
Lol thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes.
Sorry I'm a dollar short and a day late broken sun but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN
Hey now, don't blame me. Isao stole the spotlight, that jerk.

Isao: WHAT WAS THAT?

*hides in the corner*
is it just me or did this round go really slowly?
It has been. That's one of the things I'd like to talk about. If you're going to be late on posting guys, make sure you mention that that's the case. Some people have been doing that, but not everyone. And what I mean by "late" is not within a 24 hour period following the previous post. The more we hold to this, the quicker this process moves.
I'm cool with that.
So whoz post is it now?
Its Lobos, but I might just post something up so we can have something to look at!
Okay, I have no idea were Lobos is so I'm just gonna post what I can for now. This is part 1 of many posts!

----- Invasion of Hueco Mundo -----

-At the Kuchiki Household-
Ariza is sitting on a couch inside the living room of her mansion, She is facing a huge window where she can see Soul Society in a distance. Two figures walk into the room but the shadows cover there appearance. Ariza glances over to them and then looks back out the window.

Ariza: So you guys must of noticed it too? (the two walk closer to her and are revealed to be Kuesu and Hidan.)
Hidan: Yeah! Two garguntas have just opened up. I ran an analyse but I was only able to pin point where the second gargunta opened.
Ariza: The one in Soul Society?
Hidan: Yeah that's what my computers say. But it also gave me the identities of who went into the gargunta as well. It appears six people went into the gargunta.
Ariza: (shocked) Six!? But I only sensed five. How could there be six?

-Inside the gargunta-
Miroku, Satoshi, Yasashiku, Boa and Zane are running through the gargunta. Miroku is in the front and everyone is following closely behind him. They are almost at the end but Miroku suddenly stops and turns around. The others stop and look confused as Miroku appears to be looking past them.

Satoshi: Whats the problem?
Boa: Yeah Miroku, why did you stop?
Miroku: (walking past the others) Because I noticed someone else is with us.
Zane: (confused look) Another person?
Yasashiku: Where? I can't see or sense anyone.
Miroku: (takes a few more steps forward and stops. He looks down and has a very concerned look on his face) Why did you follow me? I told you to give that info to Ariza.
???: (a voice seems to came from nowhere) I know but I didn't want to stay with them.
(the others look confused as Miroku seems to be speaking to a ghost)
Zane: Where is that voice coming from?
Miroku: (turns to the others) Its Yari! (looks back down) Seal your blade so everyone can see you.
Yari: Okay, release! (a bright light shines in the form of a little girl and the light vanishes revealing Yari holding a blade that has two camera lens near the handle on the blade, it is just as long as her body and she is wearing a sheath on her back that seems to be dragging on the ground. Yari throws her sword in the air and as it falls back down, it lands in her sheath on her back.)
Yasashiku: Its that girl again.
Satoshi: (curiously) That's the second time she was able to hide from us!
Miroku: Yeah she is pretty special. (Miroku bends down to look in Yari's eyes. Yari has her usual smile on her face as Miroku begins to speak to her) I'm not happy about you being here!
Yari: (smile quickly goes away) So you don't want be around you?
Miroku: That's not what I'm saying Yari. I love having you around but this time is an exception.
Yari: (confused) What do you mean?
Miroku: You have never been in Hueco Mundo before and honestly, I had hoped that you would never have go there. This place is far to dangerous for you.
Yari: (upset) But you said yourself that I was strong.
Miroku: Yes I did and you are strong, for your age, but this is completely different. At your current level, you wouldn't last long in Hueco Mundo. I'm gonna have to take you back!
Zane: (walking up towards Miroku) That's really not an option right now.
Miroku: Why not?
Yasashiku: Because, we have been running in the gargunta for almost ten minutes. If we go back to drop her off then that will be another ten minutes and then coming back would be ten more.
Boa: That means that Rey will have been in Heuco Mundo for a half an hour!
Zane: And who knows how many of our people he could kill in that time!
Miroku: (sighs) I guess you're all right. (looks at Yari and places his hand on her head) Looks like you have to stay with us but please Yari, do everything I tell you to do! No tricks! Please! (Yari looks up at Miroku's face and sees the concern in his eyes)
Yari: Don't worry, I will. (Yari hops on Miroku's back) And I'm sorry for not listening.
Miroku: Its okay. Alright everybody lets move! (they all continue running)

-Back at Ariza's mansion-

Ariza: So Miroku and Yari went with those captains. I guess Miroku must have a lot of confidence in her since he let her go with them.
Hidan: No! According to my data, she jumped in right before it closed so I don't think he wanted her to come.
Ariza: Hmm, so I guess she is a stubborn kid then. Sounds like a certain leader I know. So what is it that you two want?
Kuesu: We came to tell you that we are going to Hueco Mundo to back up Miroku.
Ariza: Really!?
Hidan: Yeah, we know why Miroku went so we have to go.
Ariza: (confused) Why he went? Please enlighten me.
Kuesu: He went to get Crow and his group out of there safely.
Ariza: Crow? Isn't he that leader of the mercenary group?
Kuesu: Yeah, but we all grew up together.
Hidan: And we haven't seen Crow for years.
Ariza: So what, you guys trying to have a reunion or something?
Kuesu: (giggles) I guess you could say that but the fact of the matter is simple. Miroku has a better chance of survival with more people there to help him.
???: Well your motives are good but I don't think its the best time to have everyone going to Hueco Mundo! (Hidan and Kuesu turn to see Kane standing by the door at the corner of the room.)
Kuesu: But we can't just sit here and do nothing.
Ariza: Its alright. (Hidan and Kuesu look at Ariza in shock)
Kuesu: Really? We can go?
Ariza: Yeah its fine, just don't die.
Hidan: Don't worry we won't! (Kuesu and Hidan leave)
Kane: (rubbing his head as he walks up to Ariza) You sure its a good idea to let them go?
Ariza: Yeah, they brought up a good point of Miroku need the help. You weren't around when Rey was here. His power is ridiculous!
Kane: I see, so what are we gonna do?
Ariza: You and I need to go have a talk with Isao. It appears that Miroku couldn't wait for morning to come and neither can I. (Ariza and Kane walk outside towards Soul Society and Ariza senses a presence on the roof. Kane looks up to see Bryce sitting up there looking at the stars)
Kane: Hey Bryce, you want to come with us to speak with Isao?
Bryce: (looking annoyed) NO!
Ariza: Oh come on Bryce! Please!
Bryce: Fine I'll go there but I'm not gonna sit in your meeting. (Bryce jumps down) I'll just stand outside and wait for you.
Ariza: (smiles) Now was that so hard!? You should be more social.
Bryce: (turns his head towards the sky and thinks to himself as the begin to walk) I was at one time, but as we all know, time brings about a change.

-Rey's throne room-
Rey walks into his throne room and appears to be pissed off as he walks to his throne. There are two other people in the room, they seem to have been waiting for Rey's return. One of the two is a women, and has a fair complexion and hazel eyes. She has long black hair that goes past her shoulders. Her outfit bears a resemblance to Halibel's except for her top which is a tight long sleeve jacket that she keeps opened. She is not wearing a shirt under her jacket but the opening is only wide enough to expose a small portion of her breast. Her mask appears to be a necklace that has four small jewels on it. Each jewel is a different color: Red, Black, Faded Yellow and White! Her hollow hole is right under her neck and just above the jewels on her mask. This women is standing at the right of Rey's throne. Two the left is a large man with muscles on top of muscles. He has a tan complexion, like a Samoan, and has a bald head. He is not wearing a shirt but only wears a large pair of white arrancar pants. His mask is very unique, it appears as many one inch spikes on his body. Ten around his head and three on each shoulder. His hollow hole is in his chest, right where a persons heart would be. Rey stops and looks at the two before he sits down and gives them a little smirk before he sits.

Woman: Glad to see you are alright Rey!
Man: Yes, we were starting to get worried. But It seems that you have collected that power you wanted.
Rey: Yes I did get it!
Man: Then why are you so upset?
Woman: I'm wondering what the problem is as well.
Rey: (sighs) The nerve of some people these days! That is what has me upset!
Woman: What...
Man: Do you mean? (Women gives the man an evil glare)
Rey: Dormirarbol and Reaper are fighting for some reason, but I can tell that Reaper's end is emanate.
Woman: Why does that have you upset? You...
Man: Never liked Reaper in the first place! (women is about to explode with anger)
Rey: Oh I'm not upset about his coming death. I'm upset about the man who wants to be his replacement! For some reason he thinks he can talk to me anyway he sees fit.
Woman: Do you need me to handle him?
Rey: (calms down as he notices something) No need for that Alpha. It seems that I won't even need to lift a finger. (thinking to himself) I didn't think he would come here, and he brought some help with him. This should be interesting! (speaking out loud) Alpha, Omega! You two need to be ready in case the Espada fail! It appears that the enemy is ready for battle. I'll send out a servant to tell everyone about the infestation in our home!

-Miles Away from Las Noches and Crow's group-
Miroku, Yari, Zane, Boa, Yasashiku and Satoshi have exited the gargunta and are standing in the desert of Hueco Mundo!

Zane: You guys feel that?
Boa: Yep! They're coming!
Satoshi: There seems to be a lot of them and there are many strong energies in the distance.
Miroku: Yeah, that's definitely Crow and his group. I can also feel Rey's energy as well. He isn't moving so I don't think he will interfere with us unless we confront him. Lets stay focused! We don't want to start unnecessary fights.
Yasashiku: They're here!
(10 large serpent like creatures sprout up out of the ground and surround the group easily towering 50 plus feet over them. The serpents open there mouths and spit up a black goo like substance. The goo begins to move and hundreds of Menos Grande form from the goo. Thousands of bird like hollow are also making there way towards the group and hollows that appear to be land animals like tigers, rhinos and horses also gather around them)
Yari: (peeking past Miroku's head, well on his back, as she looks at the hollows) So much for unnecessary fights!

Miroku's group prepares for battle!
THE END!
Nice I especially like when yari said so mutch for unecisary fights. Wonder if the dark lords will show.
Why didn't bryce get to come. He wanted a piece.
Who said he won't get a piece? Just wait for the other posts, Bryce will get in the action soon!
So about being MIA guys I been a bit busy and havent gotten a chance to get to the computer thanks Jstar for picking up my slack I'm working as hard as I can on this post
ummm if you were Refering to Ketsuki going to attack Rey , Ketsuki maybe speak out to Rey but he's not dumb enough to attack him XD
I'm posting the first part of my post just to have something up

---Flashes of Memories: Resonate Crow Become Stronger! The Fury of Alexander of Kuroheki---

Crow: (He was lying on the ground coughing up blood after Misteriosa threw him into ground and then crashed a wall off sand into him. He thought they were having trouble fighting Misteriosa before he released they had no clue what trouble Misteriosa was now 10 no 100 times more powerful he dodge each and everyone of their attacks it was like he could see the future. Maybe he could see the future if he is the arrancar of time he could see their past, present, and future, even with Ryuu and Shado new bankai they were getting their asses kicked. Crow looks up and sees Josh get blasted away by a wall of sand this was getting ridiculous they were still fighting against each other.) Damn it guys we need to work together that the only way we are going to win!
Ryuu: (He was moving though the air using his dragon wings trying to dive bomb Misteriosa blasting him with the liquid ice but Misteriosa kept meeting ice with sand causing large explosion. Ice was raining down in droplets on them, dust and sand was clouding their vision.) Shut up mercenary I will handle this!
Crow: No Ryuu we need to take this guy together! (There was another large explosion of sand and liquid ice obscuring his vision. He was scanning the scene to try and comprehend the situation and attempt to make a plan when he saw Shado in his new banaki. It seemed like Shado was beginning to tap into his own powers and how ironic his own powers was so similar to Crow.) Shado we need to make a plan we our getting our asses handed to us!
Shado: Like hell we don’t need a plan and I’m not letting that Soul Society bastard steal my thunder for a second time! (He charges into the ongoing and slices down at Misteriosa who replies with an exploding wall of sand. He begins coughing and covering his eyes then suddenly out of no where bullets made of sand that is compress down begins firing at Shado who is hit with almost all of them.)
Misteriosa: I see you still choice to fight amongst yourselves instead of focusing on the task in front of you at this rate you will surely die. My Resurrection allows me to control the sand in the area and because we are fighting in Hueco Mundo this entire desert is my weapon. (He blasts Ryuu with a crushing column of sand and then creates a wave of sand that swallows Shado.)
Crow: (He stands up slowly his gut was killing him, he reaches a hand down to his the center of his body and feels the warmth of his blood that wound he received from Argo must had reopen. He knew he was reaching his limit he had to get these guys to work together or they were all dead. He was thinking of a plan but he couldn’t this guy always seemed one step ahead of them and now that he knew that this entire fricken desert was his weapon there was no way to beat him. He figured he had only one option left and that was to also go into bankai.) Bankai Lobos Del Rayo! (Nothing happens, no bolt of lightning, no incredible surge in power, not even a tingle something was wrong very wrong why he couldn’t achieve bankai.)
Josh: (He runs past Crow almost shoving him aside.) Move it Crow! This is a battlefield if your not going to fight at full strength then get the hell off of it! (He put his two Steele Scheniders away and began using the bow on his right hand firing a volley of arrows at Misteriosa but instead of hitting the arrancar the arrows were lost in a tornado of sand, suddenly though the tornado a blast of sand crashes in into Josh sending him flying though the air.)
Ryuu: (He smiles watching that quicny get hurt was enough motivation to get him to keep attacking he rears his fist back and punches forward a dragon made of the liquid ice flies forth at Misteriosa.) Narutatsuhogosha!
Shado: (He pulls himself up from the sand that was burying him and takes aim at Misteriosa with his pistol he steadies his hand as it charges with black electricity.) Eeat this Satsugai kuro kaminari (A bolt of black lightning fires from his pistol charging towards Misteriosa)
Misteriosa: I was expecting more from you four but if this is all you have to offer then I fear for your futures. (He claps his hands together creating a sand storm and that covers a large area engulfing him as well as both Shado and Ryuu and their respective attacks.)
Ryuu: Damn it I can’t see anything I guess I have to hit everything instead of one thing (Even though he can’t see it he splits his dragon in 5 separate smaller dragons but suddenly he sees a bolt of black lightning fly from the swirling sand and shatter his right wing.) AAhhh! Damn it that attack had to be from Shado (Suddenly 3 more bolts of black lightning fire from the sand each one hitting Ryuu and shattering his armor. He falls to the ground coughing up blood.) DAMN IT MERCENARY STOP FIRING AIMLESSLY!!!!
Shado: Damn did I hit him I can’t tell what going on in this sand storm all I can hear is screaming! (He suddenly feels a presence behind him he swings his sword around hoping to hit Misteriosa but there is nothing there.) Damn it I was sure he was behind me just a second ago what is going on (He turns around a little and his eyes widen out of nowhere 5 dragons made of liquid ice blast though the sand and crash into him covering the entire area in liquid ice.)
Crow: Damn it what is going on Shado and Ryuu are in that sandstorm, bankai, bankai, bankai, BANKAI, BANKAI! Damn it Lobos this is not the time to do this to me! (He bashes his guns into the ground trying to get a response and finally he does as he hears Lobos voice in the back of his head.)
Lobos: This isn’t my doing I would love to help you but I can’t something inside of you is preventing me from giving you power now stop banging me against the ground.
Crow: What inside of me is blocking you tell me so I can fix it damn it!
Lobos: I don’t know if I did I would fix it already and personally I don’t think I can fix this even if I did know.
Crow: What the hell is that suppose to mean Lobos!
Lobos: I think this problem is a result of your guilt, you have lost purpose in everything you do you don’t even want to be in this fight you basically given up and now you are standing still.
Crow: (His eyes widen in shock, Lobos was right even since he found out what happen in Soul Society he lost all motivation and even though he decided to fight against Misteriosa he did really have the heart to do anything he was standing still and he had given up.) Damn it what am I suppose to do Lobos I need help!
Lobos: Crow you need to find what you are fighting for, found a new purpose within in you and stick to it make it your ambition!
Crow: (He no longer could hear Lobos in the back of his head and as he look up he saw an ominous sight Misteriosa was walking out of the sand storm and walking very casually towards him.)
Josh: I told you Crow if you are not going to fight then get on the battlefield I do not have time for this! (Josh jumps up form the sand with his Steele Schenieders in hands and begins slashing at Misteriosa with everything he has. Misteriosa dodges each attack and starts returning the attacks of his own with his scythe cutting Josh across his shoulder, legs, waist, and neck. Theses two continue to exchange attacks and Misteriosa begins receiving wounds as well as Josh begin to swing more wildly and faster.)
Crow: (Watching this he starts noticing how Misteriosa never takes his eyes off Josh’s weapon and the he starts getting hurt when he takes his off the weapon and when he is fighting back. Suddenly it clicked the reason the why Misteriosa was dodging all their attacks so easily it wasn’t that he was seeing the future he was somehow seeing their movements slowly.) Josh I figure it out he sees you moving in slow motion somehow but he can’t use that ability while he fighting!
Josh: (He hears Crow and understands what he must do, he leaps back and activates one of his bows and begins firing at the ground around Misteriosa feet causing sand to fly up around him.) Good now that your vision is blocked I can do this he begins vanishing and appearing all around Misteriosa firing arrows at him from all directions when this is all done he takes a deep breath and begins walking over to Crow.) Thanks that little hint may have just saved my skin.
Crow: (He starts to stand and smiles slightly he was still uneasy about this he still needed to achieve bankai.) Don’t mention it just lets get out of here.
Josh: Fine now lets save your friend Shado and that idiot captain. (Suddenly Misteriosa rises from the sand behind Josh and swings his scythe piercing Josh though the chest. Josh coughs up blood and twitches a little as pain surges though his body he turn his head slightly as he tries to pull the scythe out of him.) B…But…how…I…thought I killed you with those arrows!
Misteriosa: (As the sand falls from his body he smiles revealing blood trickling down his head and his left eye now has a large crack and a piece is missing above it.) Yes Arrow you did well in that last attack but it was no where near strong enough to kill me for that you will need the other four. But that is if you survive my attack now es enterrado en la arena para todo tiempo.
Crow: (His eyes widen in horror as blood drips down Josh’s body then he feels a rumbling coming from the sand and the sandstorm that Ryuu and Shado were in has died down. Crow body begins to shake as he now sees Ryuu covered in shattered armor and blood and Shado covered in liquid ice trying to shatter it as he screams from the burns it giving him. The he sees what is causing the rumbling and understood what Misteriosa said in Spanish, be buried in sand for all of time, behind Josh and Misteriosa a mountain size wave of sand in heading for them.) JOSH!!!!! (The mountain sized wave crashes down upon Misteriosa and Josh burying them sand rushes past Crow in a large gust and he nearly blown backwards by the force of the sand crashing.) JOSH!!!!! (He gets up and rushes over to where he thinks he may be buried but he can’t be sure there was so much sand they could be anywhere looks around and notices pile sand moving he rushes over hoping to god that it is Josh somehow. But when he gets a few feet away a skeletal hand pops up from the sand like a bad zombie movie slowly the hand begins to pull itself up as Crow watches in horror it couldn’t be how is he still alive that was a mountain of sand that crashed on them no one should be alive after that.)
Misteriosa: (Finally his hand pulls himself up and emerges completely from the sand.) That took a lot out of me I’ll be surprise if the Arrow survives that but not so much after all he is a quincy and I doubt his death is destine to be here in this desert I believe he is meant for greater things. But you Gunslinger you are quite skilled that you figure out my ability to perceive time I can view time at whatever pace I want allowing me to slow down your movements in my eyes so that I can see your moves and think of a way to dodge them with plenty of time to spare so I then I decide to speed time up in my eyes so that I can plan your next move. But just because you figure it out does not mean anything I said it to the Arrow and I’ll say it again if you want to defeat me then you must work with the others now feel the power of my cero congelado en el tiempo! (He charges sepia toned cero then fires it directly at Crow who is only a few feet away.)
Crow: Shit! (He sees the cero is moving very slowly giving him plenty of time to jump out of the way but suddenly the cero is right in front of him. He tries to move out out of the way but he can’t he feels his body is moving very slowly, the cero swallows him and blast him though the sand exploded in powerful sepia toned explosion. He lays on the ground coughing up blood, covered in burns not only from hitting the explosion but also from the friction of hitting the sand so fast and so hard.) What the hell that cero was moving at a snail pace I should have been able to jump out of the way!
Misteriosa: (He begins walking over to where Crow is laying very slowly dragging his scythe along the ground.) That was my cero congelado en el tiempo it distorts the time around it making it seem like it moving slowly but in reality it is moving at a regular speed the opponents hit with it never see it coming.
Crow: (He lays there bleeding and in pain he had reached his limit this was it for him, Josh was buried in a mountain of sand somewhere underneath him, Ryuu could barely move and Shado was burning from the liquid ice that spreading across his body. He was going to die here in this damn desert and he wasn’t going to fulfill his promise to Toni he couldn’t even activate bankai.) So this is death….

---In the Palace---
Reaper: (He was bleeding everywhere and was in immense pain, as he stared at the withered tree that was now Dormirarbol and surrounded by soldiers.) So this is your Resurrección Dormir how pathetic you think hiding in that tree is going to save you from death or surrounding yourself with these little toy soldiers is going to stop me! I’m the Espada of Greed I take whatever I want and now I feel like taking your life! (He fires off a pitch black cero at the tree that rip some of the soldiers to shreds then he charges Dormirarbol at full speed grabbing his scythe as the soldiers leap at him.) Ha you bastards want some of me come get some! Muerte Negro! (A black aura expands from his body engulfing the soldiers; the soldiers are then shredded to pieces by the needles like blades.) Ha Dormir if you can here me then let me tell you these little toys you are using are pathetic! (The dark aura dissipates and suddenly Reaper starts to feel something strange something he never felt before as he starts to think what if Rey was right what if I am pathetic as these soldiers. He quickly comes to his senses and leaps away from the tree.) Damn it what the hell was that I never thought like that before! (He smiles but as he gets ready to attack the tree again he notices he has some extra weight he looks down in horror to see that one of the soldiers is hanging onto his waist.) What the hell get off me! (He goes to swing his scythe down to kill the soldier but just before the blade makes contact the soldiers explodes with the force of a cero. Reaper appears from the smoke covered in burns and bleeding he is flying above the tree.) Damn it to hell what was that I guess I need to finish this fight soon to many of those and I’ll end up dead. (He starts to have that similar feeling before as he thought but what if can’t I am going to die right here I am I truly pathetic. As he comes back to his senses he notices that he is surrounded by the soldiers he swings his scythe at one of them cutting it in half but the others latch onto him like zombies and explode as well in a large blast. Reaper crashes into the ground as he sees he is the soldiers slowly walking to him, he gets up holding onto a wounded left shoulder as the soldiers leap at him he cuts one in half and another down the middle but they continue to leap at him one cut Reaper down his back and another across his chest. The soldiers continue their suicidal charge at Reaper as he cut one down after another but for everyone he cut down 2 more would replace that one, he fired cero after cero but each one was getting weaker the blood lost was catching up to him and fast. 2 soldiers leap at him from each side grabbing his arms so he could not longer fight back then 2 leap from the front and back both stabbing into him with their blades; the one from the back puncture his left lung and his right shoulder the one in the front hit his kidney and his nearly hitting his other lung. The 4 soldiers exploded together in one huge explosion that shook the entire room, when the smoke had clear Reaper was barely conscious his body refused to move his scythe laid broken on the ground as he reaches for it he notice that there are no longer any of Dormirarbol’s soldiers, more smoke cleared and he saw too feet walking over to him as the feet got closer he saw the owner of the feet was none other then Dormirarbol out of his Ressucerrion, Reaper tried to speak as he coughs up blood.) W…What…are…you…do..ing…why..did you…go back..to..your…sealed form this fight…isn’t over!
Dormirarbol: (He walks behind Reaper and turns around and stares at his demonic wings.) Yes it is you fool I warn you not to push your luck you are out of me lead.
Reaper: (He tries to stand but he only coughs up a ton of blood he know he lost but he would not give in he was greed he took whatever he wants no one can stop him this world was his.) No…I…won’t…lose…not to you (He reaches for the broken part of his scythe that still had the blade attach but as his hand was only a few inches from it when he felt a burning pain in his wrist. He watched in horror as his hand fell off blood spilling out forming a pool around the amputated hand, Dormirarbol had used one of his cero filo to slice Reaper’s hand off.) AAAAAHHHHHHH! (He grabs his blood stump with his other hand curling in agony as he could do nothing now to stop Dormirarbol.)
Dormirarbol: Those soldiers you were fighting were my Mueren Soldados, I hate to actually fight myself so I send zombie like soldiers to do my dirty work for me I am sloth after all. My body was actually was asleep within that tree so I really didn’t hear anything you said it such a shame I was hoping you be strong enough to wake me up but I guess not but I do know who will (He thought about the one person in the world he wanted to kill more then any and as soon as he was done here he was going to pay one gluttony a very unpleasant visit.) and that feeling you felt while fighting that was Depresión I am able to make my opponents mind slip into their darkest doubts and sadness.
Reaper: (He was barely listening to what Dormirarbol was saying his entire body was in agony from his badly sliced up back to his bleeding stump of a wrist.) Why…are you…telling me…this?
Dormirarbol: Because I want you to understand you had a snow ball chance in hell of beating me and now (He points two fingers at the spot where Reaper’s wings connects to his back as he starts charge ceros on those fingers.) for your crimes, fighting a fellow espada and speaking treason against the God King of Hueco Mundo Rey, your punishment is exile(He fires the two ceros filos at the and moves his fingers down and inch or two slicing the area where the wings joined the back as Reaper screams in sheer agony. Dormirarbol stops shooting and casually walks over stepping on Reaper back he stops in the middle and then stomps Reaper’s head into the ground to shut him up. He then grabs Reaper’s wings and smiles darkly) like the angel Lucifer was striped of his wings and cast out of heaven so will you be. (He starts pulling on Reaper’s wings slowly yet very strongly as he presses one foot against center of Reaper’s back and the other foot against Reaper’s skull. Dormirarbol slowly starts to pull harder and harder as he feels the wings tears from Reaper’s back. He could feel the muscles and tissue being torn to pieces as the wings start to become loose with one final hard tug Dormirarbol rips the wings clear off of Reaper; blood sprays everywhere and the sound that can be heard is Reaper muffled screams of agony.) There now get the hell out of my site you pathetic excuse for an arrancar before I decide that exile is too good for you. (He walks away as Reaper returns to his sealed for.)
Reaper: (He slowly and painfully grabs an extremely damage version of his katana.) No…No…No (He staggers getting up he coughs up blood and when he finally gets to his feet he can barely stand his knees are weak and shaking but he is going to get his revenge he was greed no one was going to stop him from taking what he wants.) No…No…NO!!!! I WILL KILL YO…. (Dormirarbol turns around ready to fire a cero filo but his eyes widen in shock, Reaper looks down as he feels a burning and agonizing pain in chest next to his heart and sees a hand sticking out of his chest.)
???: How about I show you a magic trick, I’m going to make you…disappear…forever!
Dormirarbol: (He was shock to see who had impale Reaper with their hand he was accepting it to be Reina, Boido, hell even the Caballeros but this was surprising standing behind Reaper with their hand though his chest was the cowardly servant from before but there was something different about him. He didn’t have the air of a coward or the look of one he now had a look of sheer insanity that was an extremely haunting smile on his face one that a mad man would have.) What the hell?
Reaper: (He look behind him to see the servant from before, how long had he been there he should have sense him even if his energy was very low but now he could sense him his energy was like a ocean on top of him he was practically drowning in it.) Y…yo..you?!
Servant: Everyone loves magic tricks don’t you but the thing is magicians never reveal their secret which makes me mad I want to now how they do it I wonder if I’ll find out. Cero Carnaval! (Suddenly the servants hand glows and then hundreds maybe even thousands of ceros burst from it, ceros of all different colors, sizes, and strengths there was so many Dormirarbol couldn’t count and he was standing in the front. The ceros rip Reaper’s body to pieces blood flies though the air only to be boiled by the ceros an organ, bones, limbs is thrown about until where Reaper once stood there was nothing and the servant was covered in the blood of the former Espada the lunatic smile still on his face.)
Dormirarbol: (He stared in shock and almost disgust sure he hated Reaper and what he did to him was no where near humane but tearing his body to pieces from the inside out and still smile about that was psychotic who the hell was this servant.) Who are…you? (His eyes widen in disgust something was squirming underneath the skin of the servant, whose body was not jerking unnatural it was like something was living inside the servant and now what ever that may be wanted out. Suddenly a hand rips though where the heart should be of the servant and then the servant in rip to shreds, but only his skin there is no organs, bones, or anything it like the servant was hollow in side his skin flies though the air like paper. Standing in the spot where the “servant” was now a very familiar arrancar with his half jester mask that covered the top of his face as well and the long dark coat the wrappings all along his body the only differences now was he was covered in blood from head to toe a psychotic smile on his face. This was the man that had set in motion the events that had occurred; hiring the mercenaries, the death of Haubu, the capture of the mercenary girl and friend, everything this man was Jester.) You.
Jester: (He walks over to Dormirabol slowly a smile on his face that was sending chills down Dormirarbol’s spine.) Is that how you greet a friend, that not very polite I hope that servant likes me I think I got under his skin (He laughs a chilling laugh that would probably haunt Dormirarbol’s dreams for the rest of his life.) and that Reaper guy he really goes to pieces over everything (He laughs the same chilling laugh.)
Dormirarbol: What do you want I’m in no mood for jokes or your mind games. (He stiffens a little as Jester comes only a few feet away from him and reaches for his sword unconsciously as a force of habit.)
Jester: Now, now no reason to get staby I just want to tell some possibly useful info.
Dormirarbol: (He stares uneasily at Jester.) What kind of info do you have for me that I don’t already know?
Jester: Well let’s see did you know the mercenary is close by he currently in a fight right now but once he done he will be here within the hour.
Dormirarbol: (His eyes narrowed he know this he could sense the fight outside the walls but he was sure the mercenary was losing and badly.) That if he wins and I don’t think…
Jester: Oh he will you underestimate the mercenary and that is a fatal mistake the kid just needs to know his ambition and he will win.
Dormirarbol: (He was utterly confused by what this clown was saying.) What are you talking about?
Jester: (Simply ignoring the espada question) Did you know that Rey has return?
Dormirarbol: (He was getting annoyed by this he know all of this he had sense Rey new ungodly power enter back into Hueco Mundo awhile ago.) Yes I knew that I done talking to you get out of my site before I do to you what I did to Reaper. (He begins walking away from Jester.)
Jester: Did you know that the new Espada of Greed has moved your prisoner to his room instead of the dungeon.
Dormirarbol: (He stops dead in his tracks this was something he didn’t know and it was quite interesting and yet annoying he really didn’t want another arrancar going around saying everything belonged to him and he met the new Espada of Lust and she was quite a pain.) So what let that the new greed deals with the damn mercenary it’s not my problem anymore.
Jester: (He smiles his lunatic smile.) Oh really I thought you wanted your revenge on Crow for killing little miss envy.
Dormirarbol: (He starts walking away again casually a smile on his face.) It seems all hell is breaking loose in Hueco Mundo continuing my little revenge plan against the mercenary seems pointless now he coming here either way I’ll let someone else deal with him. Right now I have to settle a grudge with someone.
Jester: Ah I see you are going to go after that glutton guy what did he ever do to you?
Dormirarbol: That none of your concern I’m going to the medics to heal and then I’m going to pay him a visit something tells me he egged Reaper on so that he will attack me.
Jester: (He calls to Dormirarbol as he walks out of the destroyed room) I think you should know that your friend may want to see you as well!
Dormirarbol: (He smiles to himself as he mutters) Good.
Jester: (He smiles as he sees that Dormirarbol has fully left the room.) Good now that piece is out of my way what a fool I was the one who talked that damn Reaper idiot into attacking you and I was the one you led that gluttonous to him, everything is going according to my plan now the it will be me and Crow alone. (He starts laughing a dark and evil laugh that echoes throughout the halls.)

---Back to the Desert---
Crow: (Crow is literally being thrown about the desert by Misteriosa, he body was covered in cuts from Misteriosa’s scythe, burns from the friction of the sand when it crashes into him and bruises from slamming into the desert so fast. He tries to stand up on shaky legs but out of no where Misteriosa appears and drills him in the gut causing him to cough up blood. His mind was spinning since he engaged in battle with Misteriosa he tried to activate bankai 15 times but nothing happen all 15 times and with each failure he began to doubt himself more and more. He could see Shado, who had shattered most of the liquid ice but the burns he received were too much for him to move and now the little bit he didn’t shatter was climbing up his body, Ryuu was seemingly unconscious from blood lost he tried to move a few times but the pain was to much and Josh he had no idea where Josh was let alone what condition he was in that was if he was still alive. All of this made Crow doubt himself even more to the point where he literally stood still and let Misteriosa pound the hell of him he didn’t even try to raise his guns let alone his sword but what did he care he was at his limit if he tried to fight back it would just cause more harm then good.) Bankai….Bankai…Ban… (A column of sand slams into him sending him flying though the desert instead of trying to get up he simply lays there he know there was only one way this had to end.)
Misteriosa: Gunslinger get up and keep fighting you are not done yet your death will not be here!
Crow: Bankai…Bankai…what the point to keep on fighting when you don’t even know what you are fighting for anymore?
Misteriosa: (He slowly walks over to Crow dragging his scythe along the ground.) Oh so you are given up, why have you given up?!
Crow: I lost the will to fight I don’t know what I’m fighting for anymore I use to fight for revenge, friends, family, money, power, sometimes even just to fight but I have lost all of those reasons. I given up I can’t walk any further no matter how hard I try and the real punch line is I glad I’m glad I given up!
Misteriosa: (He face was becoming enraged and he listen to the gunslinger words these were not the words of someone who was worthy of life.) You make me sick if you have given up then you are no longer worthy of the life you have! (He causes the sand underneath Crow to rise about 15 feet into the air then forcefully slam back down into the ground. He walks over and grabs Crow by his hair his presses the underside of the blade of the scythe to Crow’s neck as he pushes Crow’s head down on it.)
Crow: (He could feel the scythe digging into his neck as blood trickle down the blade he smile so this is how is was going to end for Crow Hakaba, decapitated in the desert of Hueco Mundo because he gave up he fail to keep his promise to Alcide to keep walking forward. As he thought of the word promise more things started flooding his mind promises his made to Miroku and Toni and thinking of Miroku made he remember other things soon his mind was being flooded with remnants and flashes of memories he wondered if this was an ability of Misteriosa but he really didn’t care he let himself be consume by these memories.)

---Flashbacks---
Crow is 15 years old and it is the night before Miroku, who is also 15, goes off to the Academy they are both standing outside the orphanage. Crow is leaning against a tree and his cowboy hat is pulled low over his eyes and he is eating a lollipop and Miroku comes out smiling.
Miroku: Hey Bird-Brain what up you wanted to talk to me.
Crow: You know I hate that nick name why do you keep calling me it. (He tries with all his might not to smile because he is supposed to be angry right now.)
Miroku: Because I know it pisses you off that why but really Mako said you wanted to talk to me.
Crow: So is it true that you are going to the Academy?
Miroku: Who told you?
Crow: Mako told me he said the captain commander herself came by and watch you said you had potential or something like that.
Miroku: (He smiles this was the truth the Mine, the captain commander herself, came by earlier that day and watched him and Crow fight a little she also had a man with her and by the looks of it he was in the 11th division probably the captain.) Yeah man isn’t that great I am going to become a shingami in the Gotei 13.
Crow: Like hell that great you dumb ass! (He took a step forward from the tree he wanted nothing more then to punch his best friend/ rival in the face right now.) They are nothing but murders and criminals!
Miroku: (He was taken a back by Crow reaction he was hoping that his friend would think this is great news.) Listen Crow I know you have your problems against the Gotei 13 and all but you have to let that go and besides I swear I’m going to change Soul Society for the better.
Crow: LET IT GO!!! You don’t know what they took from me you don’t know what I lost because of those bastards and you want to change them, CHANGE THEM! That is just like you to try and change everything make this world a better place NEWS FLASH MIROKU this world is twisted from the start nothing can change that you believe in a stupid pipe dream!
Miroku: Crow you can come with me I was talking to Mine earlier and she said that guy from the 11th divison, I think his name was Isao, she said he was also interested in you that fact that your zanpakuto is a pair of guns is very unique many captains would love to have you on their team. You and I can go to the Academy together Crow and you and I can change this Soul Society and this world for the better!
Crow: (He took another step forward as he pushed his hat off his eyes he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.) Like hell I would join them I don’t care how special they see me I will never become a dog to them!
Miroku: (He was hurt a little by his friend’s words.) A dog of the Gotei 13 huh, so that what you think of me now I’m just a dog like everyone else in Soul Society!
Crow: YES! That exactly what I’m telling you dumbass if you go down that path you are nothing more then a dog to them! Christ Miroku of all people you are the last one I would believe would join the Gotei 13th you live in a orphanage with children who lives have been ruin by them, CHIRST how many of your friends have been hurt by them in some way! I got an idea for you how bout the next time you talk to your good buddy Mine ask her what happen to the Hakaba family, what happen to the little village of Viven Cementerio outside of town! SPOILER ALERT they were wipe out by GOTEI 13 7 years ago!
Miroku: (He wasn’t smiling anymore he was fricken pissed he wanted to kick the crap out of his good friend for being such an ass, but not was his time to dish some verbal abuse of his own.) So tell me Bird-Brain is it true that you are becoming a mercenary?
Crow: … (He was surprise he didn’t know that Miroku knew about that and therefore he couldn’t say anything.)
Miroku: Ikumi told me everything she doesn’t seem to happy about but said it was your choice. Is that where you met that Toni girl, she seems nice and I’m pretty sure she likes you A LOT.
Crow: (He thought about his new female teammate Toni she did seem to like him after all she was always trying to hug him and she was always talking about love and how she is looking for her soul mate or something other romantic bullshit like that.) I can’t tell she is just very friendly I would assume.
Miroku: So it is true then you are becoming a mercenary for this group Ace of X I think it’s called.
Crow: (He stood in silence for a moment Miroku had got him this time the only thing he could smile.) Yeah I’m just a prospect right now but I been on a few missions with that Toni girl, I met this kid on my last mission he seems to have potential I told him that him and his sister can join us I think his name is Shado. I met this man who really being teaching me a lot of stuff he seems nice and I trust him his name is Fudo, in about a week or two I’m going to go to their training facility known as The Deck.
Miroku: (Now that his friend was smiling he could smile.) I may be turning into a dog but that’s a lot better then becoming a terrorist.
Crow: (He smiles and rests his chin on his hand.) Hmm I never really thought about it like that but think about like this it’s my way of changing the world; its just my way is a lot more direct. (They both start laughing for a little while when they calm down; they stare at each other and shake hands then Crow starts walking away back to Ikumi’s house.)
Miroku: (Smiling as he watches his friend walk away.) So Bird-Brain is this your way of saying the next time we cross paths we are enemies or something like that.
Crow: (Waving his hand casually in the air as he walks away shouting back to Miroku.) Hell no! This is my way of saying no matter where your path leads you don’t die after all we are still rivals and we have a score to settle so remember that!
Miroku: (Laughing as he shouts back.) Okay but the same goes for you don’t die until we settle our score and by the way I can’t wait to see who method of changing the world works best!

Crow mind keeps flashing though memories of his life, friends, family, adventures, and battles all at a whirl wind speed. He can only register a few of them they are moving so fast; one is his five your old birthday another the first time him and Toni kiss, one that he recognizes is he is on his knees in Hueco Mundo he is covered in wounds and blood in front of him is a man laying face down in a pool of blood seemingly dead. Crow can here people running up behind him shouting things he does not know let alone care for the only thing in his mind is the fight that just occurred and the betrayal he feels he only mutters 2 words “Why Fudo”.
Wow that was skaweat. Reaper is majorly mufed up. But all around good job.
didnt we agree reaper died due to spontanious combustion? i went through all that effort to write his death and everything, way to be pricks

on a diff topic, idk what u haz planned lobos, but still, Josh isnt dead...Yet...
Alright, so I know it's not quite my turn yet, but I'm just informing you guys ahead of time that there might be a delay on my post. Enjoying the posts so far guys, well done Lobos and jstar.
WELLL I gotta rethink Mahou considering his name means Magic ....:P XD but awesome job Lobos
So I'll start by posting this bit. I figure there are some characters I haven't really explored yet, so you guys can get a glimpse at their background. I'll be posting more (fast-forwarded a great many years) on these 2 later when I have it written up.

(Rukongai, North District, many years ago)

A young man sat reading in a small library, pouring over a series of books. He threw each away in boredom, as though searching for something that wasn’t there. His was one of the richest families in Rukongai, though he had no interest in them either. These books were just one huge eyesore to him, yet he searched through them regularly for answers. He didn’t know the questions, but he knew he would recognize the answers when he saw them.
A woman entered the room, looking around with some disgust at the mess he’d made. He didn’t care. He didn’t know who she was. He didn’t care about that either. He didn’t even bother to look at her face. He didn’t bother to look at her at all.
???: So is this what you do with your time then, Hideaki? Your parents seem worried you’ll never make anything of yourself.
Hideaki: If I cared what my parents thought *chucks another book* you wouldn’t have to tell me that.
???: Indeed. Have you considered our offer?
Hideaki rolled his eyes. They had come to him so often of late, yet he never agreed to go with them. They were persistent.
Hideaki: A thousand times no. You and the rest of “Soul Society” can find other recruits, why do you have to keep bothering me?
???: …You’re searching for a book, is that right?
They always dodged that question. He wasn’t sure why they were here. His reiatsu was large, but hardly worth this amount of trouble. He would be terrible in battle, he didn’t have the personality or the drive for it. Yet they came here anyway…
Hideaki: “Searching”? I found it. It haunts my dreams.
???: Are you so sure it’s here?
Hideaki frowned. More loathsome questions from a loathsome person. He didn’t bother responding. After a little while, she spoke again.
???: Are you sure it’s not in Soul Society?
Hideaki turned around, looking at a point on the wall behind her. He refused to look directly at her.
Hideaki: Soul Society is a place where people go to needlessly throw away their lives for power. Even the events of almost a thousand years ago were nothing but the ravings of a madman who wanted nothing more than everyone to suffer.
???: Is that all you think we are capable of? Do we not protect Rukongai, or the human world?
Hideaki sniffed as he turned back to his pile of books. He had no patience for this.
Hideaki: If you could call what you do “protecting,” I would hate to see what you call “attacking.”
The woman behind him smiled. He couldn’t see it, but he could feel it boring into his back. She irked him.
Hideaki: Did I say something pleasant, something funny?
???: You want nothing more than to be a part of something great. Do you really think that this house holds a future like that? You would have a better chance with us.
Hideaki: Peddle your wares somewhere else. I’m not buying.
???: Suit yourself. We’ll keep coming back, though. We’re not leaving you alone with your pile of books.
Hideaki chuckled as he picked up the next book. He wasn’t even reading the lines as the door shut behind her. The thought had crossed his mind. Was what he was searching for going to put him in harm’s way? Was he ready for those consequences? He tried to banish those thoughts from his head multiple times, but they kept coming back. The end of the day would see him walking in through the north gate. Perhaps what lay beyond was something worth seeing.

(Rukongai, East District, many years before that)

Titus was at it again. That kid just wouldn’t quit. Ever since he’d been adopted by Isao’s “father,” he wouldn’t stop until he proved he was just as capable as Isao. But he just wasn’t strong enough. Isao would constantly be leagues ahead, getting the “oohs” and “ahs” of those around. A child of his strength was something to behold. Titus pushed himself to achieve the same glory, but it was always far from his reach.
Isao had his hand on Titus’s throat as he writhed on the ground. Blood smeared his face, though it was self inflicted. Isao hadn’t done any harm to his brother directly, though that didn’t prevent him from struggling against his grip. Titus didn’t ever seem to know when to give up.
Isao: Are you done yet?
Titus: *cough* not on your life!
Isao sighed. He hated having to go through this nearly every day. His father had told him to just let Titus win once or twice. Titus would never buy that. He wasn’t stupid.
Titus suddenly whipped his legs around and wrapped them around Isao’s neck, trying to pull him downward. It was no use. Isao merely flexed and pushed backward. Titus simply wasn’t strong enough.
Isao: Fine. If you’re not going to stop, I will. You can’t hurt me, and I’m not going to hurt you.
He released Titus and pulled his legs off from around his neck with ease. Titus coughed a bit, before sitting up. His eyes didn’t show hatred, they showed ambition. He was close to his brother, but he would always see him as an obstacle.
Isao: You know I’m going to Soul Society in a couple of days, right?
Titus: Of course. You’ll be their golden boy the moment you enter that place!
Isao chuckled: We’ll see. Are you going to follow me?
Titus smirked: After a couple of years, when I’ve caught up to you, I’ll go in there and own that place!
Isao smiled, though internally, he knew Titus wasn’t that kind of person. He was the kind of person who would have to run as fast as he could just to stay in place. He trained as hard as Isao, perhaps harder, yet his energy level was going up at a much slower rate. Titus knew he was going slow, he just didn’t know how slow. And it would only get worse when he came to Soul Society, especially with the expectations Isao would be likely to set.
He wouldn’t tell him to stop though. Even if Isao told him the truth, Titus wouldn’t stop. Too many friends of his were set to enter Soul Society at the same time. They were all very close.
Titus threw his arm around him, ignoring the pain of his injuries. He smiled as they walked back to the house.
Titus: If all else fails, I’ll always have you.
Isao threw his arm around him too. He smiled back genuinely.
Isao: If all else fails…
oh dear Ketsuki is getting a messengarer basicly saying go nuts ....
Hey can I'm making an arrancar for someone to fight. It will be a cool battle.
Sure onix.

Sorry I haven't been up here for the past few days cause I've been really busy and I still am. I'll have my second post up sometime tomorrow. Everyone else is free to post there parts up now since it seems that most of us are busy at the moment.
So I should have part 2 of my post done by the end of today hopefully and before I start on part 3 I'm going to edit Crow bankai to go along with his new power
this is part 2 like I said before I get to work on part 3 I'm going to edit Crow bankai so keep an eye out for that

---Flashes of Memories: Resonate Crow Become Stronger! The Fury of Alexander of Kuroheki---
Part 2

Crow is 7 years old and he is training with his grandfather; his grandfather has released his zanpakuto so that it was now a scythe he appears to be fine not even breaking a sweat. Crow on the other hand is exhausted to say the least; he is panting heavily and is barely able to stand he has a large cut down from his shoulder to his pelvis that he received because he misjudge his steps and his grandfather accidentally cut him. Crow was holding onto his new favorite weapons, two colt revolvers, this was their first time training with weapons and Alcide let Crow choose what he wanted to use so naturally he choice a scythe a weapon that he loved because that was what his grandfather used but he quickly learn that a scythe is not a weapon meant for him. When he swung the blade made it was too top heavy and he didn't have the upper body strength to balance it out so he was very clumsly using it also he didn’t feel right using it, so he decided to change weapons and found two spirit guns that he liked a lot they felt good in his hands, they were small and easily to swing his aim was so-so but that could be made better and it felt right like this is what he should be using.
Alcide: What wrong Birdie how bout you grow a pair of wings maybe that will help you. (He starts laughing knowing this would spur Crow on.)
Crow: Shut up old man I’m show you! (He charges his grandfather and begins swinging his guns slamming them into the staff of the scythe his grandfather merely stood still blocking the swings with his scythe. He smiles as he sees an opening so he sweeps kicks the scythe out of his grandfather’s hand then runs up pointing the gun in his face but as he goes to pull the trigger his grandfather grabs his arm picks him up holding him upside down then slams him head first into the ground.)
Alcide: (Laughing a little as he walks over and picks up his scythe and seals it so that it resorts to its staff shape.) Now bad Crow that was pretty good but just like in battle you must think 3 moves ahead of your opponent I purposely loosen my grip so that I could have a free hand to do that.
Crow: (Sitting up very shaky as blood runs down his forehead.) Yeah right old man I kicked that scythe out of your hand you had nothing to do with it that was just a quick reaction I had you beat!
Alcide: (Smiles and laughs a little.) Okay Crow whatever helps you sleep out night. (He stares at his grandson thinking about how young he is and how he is blissfully ignorant to a dark world.) Crow let me ask you something.
Crow: (Grunts a little he hated these little talk sessions.) Ah grandpop really I don’t need another lesson about death, time, or the differences of good and evil and I really don’t want to here about you in the “gooood ol’ days”.
Alcide: Listen here you whipper snapper I was great in my good ol’ days and knowing about the past is important because (Crow mimics each word mockingly) those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. (He sees Crow mocking him and slaps him upside the back of the head.) See you will never learn from your mistakes of not respecting your elders. Anyway Crow what do you think makes this world twisted is it man who is twisted and we are causing the evil in the world or is this world twisted from the start and man is just along for the ride.
Crow: (He sits and thinks for a little about this question it made no sense to him at all who cares if the world is twisted or why it is twisted.) Granpop I hate this questions that make no sense so me can you just tell me the answer.
Alcide: Take a guess Crow after all what harm comes from a guest. (He smiles as he watches his grandson try to concentrate on the question.)
Crow: I’m going to say that the world is twisted already and that god made us this way.
Alcide: (He sighs and walks over to Crow helping him up) Nope unfortunately Crow man is responsible for why this world is twisted as horrible as it is man is capable of doing horrible things to others. Hatred only causes more hatred, violence only leads to more violence and blood shed only breeds more blood shed that is the vicious circle that we live in.
Crow: (He lowered his head that was so stupid.) That stupid Granpop just because some people are messed up that means the whole world is mess up what about all the good people in the world what about people who try to change things don’t they count!
Alcide: (He smiles and ruffles Crow’s hair) Ah I see you got to the point I was trying to make before I did. You see Crow even though there are evil people in this world who only want to cause harm to others, it only takes one person who wants to stand up to those people to change things and end the circle. Like Einstein once said evil only succeeds when good men stand by and do nothing.
Crow: (He slowly begins to understand what his grandfather was trying to tell him.) Grandpop I’m going to be that one person who changes things for the better and makes the world a better place!
Alcide: (He smiles he know when Crow said something he meant it.) Okay let’s go inside and get a bite to eat just don’t tell your mom I did that to you (He points at Crow’s injuries.) she would fricken kill me. (They both walk away laughing and smiling.)

The memory changes again but this one does not involve a talk with his best friend or training with is grandfather; Crow is 8 almost 9 years old he is on his knees as his watches his town burn. The rain is pouring down on him, the sky lights up with bolts of lightning; the wind is so strong it blows debris everywhere, hail bounces off the ground around Crow. Tears pour down his eyes as he crawls forward bodies and blood are all around him he stops when his hand touches something and he looks down in horror to see it is someone’s arm with no body attached to it he vomits from this sight. Crow mind was spinning he didn’t where any of his friends were let alone his family, why was this happening, who was responsible he look around and saw men dressed as shingami with touches burning houses, stabbing women running with children, killing men in cold blood with their zanpakutos. Why he always thought the Gotei 13 were good guys why were they killing people why were they destroying his town, then a man appear in front of him he was dress in a dark green cloak that covered most of him but Crow could tell that he was about 30 something he could also see this man face. The man had long dark brown hair that just touch his eyes, his eyes grayish blue but yet they were transparent and looking into them made Crow shiver they were the eyes of a dead man.
Crow: (Shaking all over as he stares up at this man he soon begins to fill with an uncontrollable rage.) Who…are…you…why are you doing this?!
???: (He stares down at this child it was a miracle that he was still alive as he looks into the child’s eyes he can tell that a fire is burning within him.) Hmm I can tell you want to kill me boy and I don’t blame you because it is I who has caused all this death and destruction. But you are nowhere near ready to fight me so I’ll wait until that day when you are ready, when you hit rock bottom the only thing you can do is punch though and keep on moving! (He starts walking away from Crow as he searches for what he knows must be here the power of the Reaper had to be here this town had all kinds of power there was no way that something wasn’t giving them that power.)
Crow: (The rage boils over quickly and he reaches behind him and pulls the gun that he was training with earlier he ran forward he didn’t care if he dies he was going to kill this bastard right here and right now.) DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! (Suddenly the man turns around a smile on his face, Crow know that this was his end but he was going to go out fighting he pulls the trigger and fires a spirit bullet but when he thought he won the man simply moves his head dodging the bullet but it just grazes his eye. He points his finger at Crow and suddenly a bolt of lightning pierces though him, the pain was beyond anything he felt before he felt like his body was on fire as falls to the ground bleeding the electricity left him paralyzed on the ground he watches as the man walks away fading in and out of consciousness.)
???: Remember when you hit rock bottom punch though and then maybe you will be ready to fight me! (Crow passes out.)

The memory changes again he is still 8 almost 9 years old this is a few weeks after his town was destroyed by that man. He looks around as he wakes up he is laying in a bed and his entire chest and left arm is bandaged up pretty good he sees a nightstand with lots of bottles of different medicines in front of the bed is a group of people talking he recognizes a woman with dark black haired pulled back into a messy pony tail she is a old friend of his family, Ikumi. The other two he doesn’t recognize but he notices they are both dressed as shingami and both seem to be wearing a captain uniform, one is woman and the other is a man he notices that the woman is wearing the captain outfit of the captain commander and the man is wearing a 11th division captain outfit.
Ikumi: (Her voice is shaky and she is gripping a cabinet hard.) There are no survivors how is that possible did you find who was responsible.
Woman: We believe an outside organization is responsible.
Man: We are following a lead that they are connected to the group known as the Risings Suns maybe a splinter group off of them because our information on the Risings Suns has them as a peaceful group they aren’t the type who would destroy an entire town.
Ikumi: I heard that some shingamis were involved also how is that; you should be in control of them do you have any leads on them.
Woman: Yes we do, we are currently pursuing leads on them we have a few in custody hopefully they will confess to the others involvement. We also believe that Mayuri Kurotsuchi is involve somehow but it going to be hard to convict him because he is a captain and Central 46 isn’t entirely on board with the idea of convicting captain because of the political drama.
Ikumi: That’s crap if he is responsible then he should be punish damn you bastards everything is always about politics never about justice and you wonder why the Noble families refuse to help you!
Man: We are sorry Miss Ikumi but things aren’t always as simple as right and wrong.
Ikumi: Wow what a surprise that a captain of the 11th division doesn’t believe in right and wrong it’s always about the fight isn’t it.
Crow: (Barely conscious as he listens to the conversation.) Where am I, what happen to me? (The three people rushes over to him when they see that he is awake and talking there was a lot of worry that he wouldn’t make it.)
Woman: (She leans over Crow as she was the first one there.) Crow I am Captain Commander Mine and this is 11th division Captain Isao, I regret to inform you that your village was attacked.
Crow: (The room was spinning he wanted to sit up but just didn’t have the strength) I know that I watched as my turn burn, my family and friends die.
Mine: (She was shocked and she turns to look at both Isao and Ikumi for answers but got none in return.) Um…I’m sorry for your lost young man if there…..
Crow: Don’t your dare try to sympathize, or apologize because you’re not sorry! (Mine takes a step back as hot tears start to form in his eyes.) I saw with my own eyes your damn shingami killing my friends!
Mine: I’m sorry Crow but shingami were involved but I swear…
Crow: DON”T LIE TO ME!!! I KNOW THE GOTEI 13 WAS BEHIND THIS ATTACK!!! (He voices breaks as the tears pour down his eyes; he begins to tremble from the pain he feels.) Just answer me why, WHY did they have to die what is the justice behind that! WHY DAMN IT WHY!!! (He begins thrashing around trying to get at Mine.)
Ikumi: (She runs over and holds Crow down to try to calm him.) Crow calm down, Crow calm down! Crow! Sig get in here and help me!
Crow: I’ll get you; you damn shingami I will never forgive you! (Ikumi’s husband Sig soon comes in, he was a huge man with long blond hair that was almost mane like. Sig held down Crow effortlessly as Ikumi gave him a shot of medicine to calm him down as well as make him sleep. He starts to feel sleepy and loses the strength to fight back as he notices that Ikumi, Mine and Isao are leaving the room as he slips into sleep he can hear them outside the door.)
Ikumi: I am very sorry about that you have to understand…
Isao: No need to apologize Miss Ikumi that boy in there has suffered more then any of us has known he deserves to be upset.
Mine: But even so he must be put under surveillance.
Ikumi: What why the hell does he need to be put under surveillance?!
Mine: There are several reasons one because he is the only survivor of this attack someone might come to finish the job, also as a Habaka he may have that ability.
Ikumi: Crow is 8 years old if he did have it you would have to wait for a few years before it starts to manifest!
Mine: I understand but there is a possibility that he was taught how to use it before this incident and everyone is aware of how the Hakaba family and that town felt about The Gotei 13 he pose a risk to security.
Ikumi: This is why the Hakaba family was against you because you are putting an 8 year old under surveillance after his family was killed not to mention the fact that some of your people are responsible and you can’t do anything because of politics! I allowed you to enter my home but now I would like you both to live now!
Isao: Please Miss Ikumi you must understand that the Captain Commander is just being reasonable…
Ikumi: Like hell that is reasonable the power of Ambición Resuenan is something Central 46 would kill to get out and has try all means to get any one of the Habaka family to cooperate and now that there is only 1 person alive who might be able use that ability you are going to keep him under your eyes very carefully! LEAVE NOW!!!! (The last thing Crow remember before passing out due to the medicine is the door opening and closing as Isao and Mine left.)

The memory change again this time Crow is 15 and he is in an abandon building, he is watching Shado, who is only 13 at the time, try and shoot the targets. Crow went to go get lunch when he realize that he felt his guns back in the other room he came out surprise to see Shado picking it up and trying to hit a target.
Crow: Damn Shado I haven’t seen shooting that bad since the first time I saw Toni pick up a gun (He laughs and smiles as he walks over to Shado picking up his other gun and starts twirling it in his fingers.)
Shado: Shut up Bird-Brain
TWAHCK!!!
Crow: (He smiles as he twirls the gun in his hand laughing a little at how he just whacked Shado upside the head with the gun.) I hate that nick name.
Shado: (Rubbing the back of his head in pain when the pain subsides he looks down lowering his head.) Crow can I ask you something?
Crow: (Turning towards Shado with a look of curiosity on his face.) Yeah what wrong Shado?
Shado: (Looking up at Crow as he tries to figure out the right words to use.) Does it ever bother you…you know…being a mercenary and all…we are practically terrorists.
Crow: (He smiles a little and thinks about how the last time he saw Miroku, he said the same thing.) Yeah sometimes it bothers me but I don’t think of it like that.
Shado: (Looking a little confuse about that.) Well how do you look at then Crow?
Crow: (Smiles) I believe that the world can be changed but to do that you need force that what we are doing the eradication of war though the use of force we are performing armed intervention.
Shado: (Utterly confuse now from what Crow is talking about.) That doesn’t make any sense.
Crow: (Laughs a little.) Shado do you know I use guns instead of swords in battle.
Shado: Because you suck with swords.
TWAHCK!!!!
Crow: (Smiles as watches Shado rub the back of his head.) It’s because I want to remove the twisted part of people without hurting anything else and with a gun I can do that. (He picks up the gun and fires hitting all the vitals again.)

The memory changes again this time it is more recent than the others Crow is his current age and he is also lying on the ground in Hueco Mundo blood is pooling around him as he watches Credo and Argo fly away with a whale like hollow that contains Toni and May. He can hear Toni screams as he fades in and out of consciousness, he realizes that he is back in Hueco Mundo fighting Misteriosa who has his scythe pressed against his neck he can hear Misteriosa saying something maybe his last rites. He returns to consciousness and is back watching Toni being taken from him, no he is fighting Misteriosa, he is bleeding on the ground he was just impaled by Argo, no he is bleeding from his neck about to be decapitated, he can Toni screaming his name.
Toni: (Her voice is faint off in a distant.) Crow don’t die please don’t die!

Misteriosa: (His voice is clear and loud.) So you have given up Gunslinger well if that is the case I hope what ever you saw was wonderful because this is where your memories and your life end!

Toni: (Her voice grows even more distant and fainter but he can still hear her and knows what she is saying.) Please Crow don’t die promise me you won’t die! Please don’t die Crow!

Crow: (He slowly returns to the present Toni’s words are still echoing in his head along with all the memories he slowly realize why he lost the will to fight. He didn’t know what he was fighting for because he lost his ambition, revenge against Fudo was the only driving force he knew but that now was changed.) I promise I won’t die.
Misteriosa: What are saying it doesn’t matter now you will die here! (He goes to pull the scythe up which would decapitate Crow but he feels something pushing down on the blade. He looks down in shock to see Crow is holding the blade down as blood drips from his hand one gun is in Crow’s other hand and the other gun is in his mouth.) WHAT HOW ARE YOU FIGHTING BACK! (He starts feeling an aura of sorts pouring off of Crow.)
Crow: (He had find his ambition and it was like nothing he ever felt before it was pushing him he wanted to live in fact he never wanted to live so much then right now he had promises to keep to Miroku, Alcide, Toni, Ikumi, Josh, Shado, and himself. He knows what he wants to fight for now.) I’m sorry Misteriosa but I can’t die today because I made a PROMISE! (He pushes Misteriosa off of him and begins firing at him but these bullets were different they were stronger and packed ambition behind them Misteriosa tries to create a wall of sand to block the bullets but they rip right though it and hit his hourglass cracking it. He was fighting to remove the twisted evil from this world so he can change he was going to change this world for the better because that is his purpose that was his drive.)
Misteriosa: So you still want to live because of a promise you made to some girl that does not sound like a reasonable drive to live by.
Crow: No not one promise to one girl but I want to live to keep promises I made to many people! I want to live so that I can end the evil in this world thought the use of armed intervention I want to put an end to people like Rey who seek only to kill and anyone else who wishes to bring evil to this world! (He could hear Lobos in the back of his head his voice was never louder or clearer than it was right now.)
Lobos: Crow I can feel your energy it unbelievable it dwarfing this guy even without me!
Crow: I know and I know what I must do (He takes a deep breath and looks at Misteriosa who even though he looks angry there was a triumphant smile underneath all of it. Crow body was surging with electricity he never felt more connected with his zanpakuto ever so this was the power of ambition it was making him resonate with everything. He knows what he must do when he was done with this battle he was going to find Miroku and join him and the Risings Suns because that is the path he must walk now.) Ambición Resuenan (A surge of power explodes off of Crow blowing sand everywhere arcs of lightning were literally peeling off his body he slowly raises his gun as the power built within him. He felt completely aligned with Lobos like Lobos and he resonates completely forming unison like no other he was lending Lobos his power and vice versa but more so like Crow was now fighting as one with Lobos.) Bankai…Lobos Del Rayo! (A bolt of lighting explodes onto Crow blinding everyone watching him.)

---In Ketsuki’s Dugeon/ Cell whatever you want to call it---
Toni: (She was lying on a cot of sorts while humming a sweet song to herself May was staring out a window looking at the desert below them when suddenly she felt a burst of power hit her out of nowhere it was charging her completely and she recognize this energy it was Crow’s. She looks at May who was wide eye and near shaking apparently she felt this energy too it was coming from the desert below apparently Crow had found something within himself and was now determine to save her.) You feel it too May don’t you?
May: (She was took a few deep breaths to calm herself and turns to face Toni.) Yeah it that Crow energy we are feeling?
Toni: It has to be but I never felt this come off him before and he must be far away the fact that this is reaching us is pretty damn impressive.
May: I know I felt a shift in Shado’s energy a little while ago but that is nothing compared to this, this is incredible and its making me stronger like in terms of my zanpakuto I feel like I could achieve bankai with no problem what so ever and I don’t even have it its on that table over there. (She points to the table that their captives were holding their things.)
Toni: (She nods and also looks at her zanpakuto she could tell if she had it she could do things she didn’t even know were possible with it.) I know what you mean I feel like I could ignite this whole place with the smallest of sparks. (She took a deep breath and look around she know what she had to do.) May we are breaking out of this dump!
May: Finally girl that what I’m talking about but how are we supposed to do it we don’t have any of our things.
Toni: (She smiles as she thinks about what she was going to do and how it reminded her of Crow after all he was the one who taught her this trick.) Hey you little miss arrancar brat! (May stares in shock as she just blatantly called the fraccion that was watching them over this was not a escape plan it was suicide. The arrancar walks over to them she looks like a fricken hooker and she even walk like one overly emphasizing her hip movement, her mask remnants were a simple leg brace around her thigh.)
Migoto: How dare you speak to me like that you ignorant bitch I am one of Master Ketsuki fraccion Migoto!
Toni: Yeah well to me you look like a common whore and I’m pretty sure you smell like one too!
May: (She was in complete shock what did Toni think she was doing.) Toni do you really think this is going to help us what if that espada comes back!
Toni: Relax May I’m pretty sure I can handle an espada like that guy he didn’t even look strong he was constantly shouting it was really annoying don’t you know the weakest and dumbest beast shout the loudest. (She gives May a wink to let her in on the trick.)
Migoto: How dare you speak about my master like that he is the greatest of all the espada the Espada of Greed you little bitch!
Toni: Yeah whatever I’m pretty sure he is strong but I guarantee he can’t beat that Dormir guy who captured us. (She nudges May to play along.)
May: (Getting the hint.) Oh…right and he is no where near strong enough to beat that other guy I think his name was Bodyo or something like that!
Migoto: SHUT UP YOU TWO BIT WHORES MASTER KETSUKI WOULD DESTROY BOTH DORMIRARBOL AND BOIDO TOGETHER!!! (Her face was contorted in rage and anger.)
Toni: (She gives a fake yawn and waves her hand wearily.) Whatever I don’t think he could even take care of those Knight looking guys!
May: Yeah they took out Crow and Shado are those two are the strongest people we know.
Migoto: No the Caballeros are nothing to Ketsuki nothing you hear me the reason your boyfriend Shado (She points to Toni when she says that.) and your brother Crow lost (She now points to May.) is because they are weaklings!
Toni: Crow is my boyfriend and Shado is her brother jeez, are you stupid as you look I didn’t think that was possible.
Migoto: No our intelligence is right you are dating the one know as Shado and she is the blood sister of the one known as Crow.
May: Well obviously your intelligence is wrong.
Toni: Yeah I got a picture of the four of us in my bag is she me hugging Crow she and Shado are yelling at each other get it and I’ll even show you. (She points to where in the bag the picture is located Migoto walks over and takes it out.) See the one with the brown hair is Crow he is holding one of his guns in the picture the black hair one is Shado.
Migoto: (She examined the picture a little annoyed that this bitch was right and their intelligence was wrong after all.) Christ this is Crow he is ugly compared to Ketsuki what do you see in him. (Suddenly her arm is grabbed though the bars and twisted behind her back by Toni who then places a knife to her neck.)
Toni: Crow always told me to keep a knife hidden in the most unlikely of places incase of emergency who know that place was my bra! (May stares her in shock she really had a knife hidden in her bra and she just admitted to her and why would Crow tell her that she never thought much of Crow being a pervert he would pay for that when she saw him. Suddenly there here someone run into the room it was a fat arrancar dressed as a monk with a mask remnant that looks like a necklace.)
Nemuri: What the hell is going…?
May: (She grabs the arrancar by the collar and starts slamming his head repeatedly into the bars of the cell.) You bastards this will show you not to mess with the sister of Shado Senken!
Toni: (Pressing the knife against Migoto neck to cause a little blood to drip down her thoart.) Listen up you bitch I suggest that you want to keep your head attached to your shoulders you unlock us NOW! (Hastily Migoto with one hand unlocks the doors to the cell then Toni spins her around and throws her into the wall as May throws the fat arrancar into her then Toni relocks the door. She rushes over to their things and throws May’s stuff to her then she takes out her zanpakuto as they hear more foot steps running towards them.) Okay Crow I got your message no more waiting for you… Ignite…Bruja Pantera de Fuego. (Her sword melts onto her hands forming two white gloves with orange gems on the back of her hands, as two arrancar burst though the door one was a girl in a punk outfit and the other was a man wearing a masquerade mask and a tux with a cane. Both go to charge at Toni as she snaps her fingers on both hands a wall of flames explodes in front of her engulfing the two fraccion the force of blast is enough to knock Toni into May she stares at her hands that are smoking.) I…I never been able to do something that strong especially only in shikai is this result of Crow’s energy I keep feeling.
May: Toni I hate to snap you out of your day dream but we got to go now (She also grabs her zanpakuto.)
Toni: (Get up as the smoke clears revealing both arrancar to be unconscious and covered in burns and half the room is missing. She and Toni jump though the floor and run at floor speed towards the right hoping this was the right way out as Toni thinks to herself that she can’t just lie around waiting for Crow she was going to make a difference this time.)

---Some where in Soul Society---
Two men are hiding in alleyway one of them is short and appears toad like while the other is large a sheer gorilla of a man both of them are dress as shingami and appear to be wearing the arm band for the 11th squad. Both men are constantly and cautiously looking around them as they wait for someone.
Toad Guy: What the hell Shibo he said they would be here by now where the hell is he?!
Shibo: Shut up Haisha I don’t know what taking him so long how about when he gets here you ask himself yourself your fricken idiot!
Haisha: (Thinking about the possibilities of who is going to show up and how strong that person is going to be and what might happen if he told whoever they are off.) Nah I’ll wait besides this gives up time to talk.
Shibo: Why the hell would I want to talk to you, you disgusting pedophile I’ll get sick talking to you! (He goes to back hand Haisha but stops when he sees the toad cowering he wasn’t going to beat the dignity out of someone who had none.) Damn it where the hell is this guy….
???: I’m sorry to keep you waiting gentlemen.
Shibo: (Both him and Haisha turn around to where the voice came from to see a man dress in regal/Victorian outfit with grey hair a white rabbit is stitched on his sleeves and over his heart.) Bout fricken time asshole, are you Alexander Kingsleigh?
Alexander: That is Sir Kingsleigh to you ignorant gorilla.
Shibo: What the hell did you just call me…? (Haisha puts him up in front of Shibo to keep him from getting this guy angry.)
Haisha: I’m sorry about him he is a little impatient Sir Kingsliegh.
Alexander: (He ignores Haisha apologize and walks forward to the too.) Do you have any information that is useful to my Master Sengoku?
Haisha: Yes sir we do apparently that Miroku kid and a couple captains went to Hueco Mundo to rescue those stupid mercenaries.
Alexander: (His eyes widen a little over this news this was unexpected and not according to master Sengoku plans at all.) I see what captains went with Miroku?
Haisha: (Thinking about the information trying to remember who went with him.) Um…it was…um…I believer it was….
Alexander: (He was getting annoyed of this idiots blabbering, he was sure it didn’t matter who went with them Master Sengoku would have a plan.) Enough I do not have time for this you two are no longer of any use this is going to be the last time we speak. (He starts walking away from the two weaklings.)
Shibo: Wait you bastard. (Alexander stops in his tracks but does not turn around.)
Alexander: You better have a reason to call my name you gorilla or I swear it will be the last thing you will regret.
Shibo: I definitely got a reason to call your name what about us are we now allowed to join Kuroheki.
Alexander: (He sighs to himself but still does not turn around.) I told you, you two are no longer any use to us and as for joining us why the hell would we want two weaklings such as yourself amongst us. (He starts walking away again.)
Shibo: WAIT YOU BASTARD! (This time when Alexander stops he turns around his face is contorted in rage and anger.) Yeah that right; turn your back on me again and I’ll make you regret it! What the hell do you mean you don’t need us anymore after all we did we for bastards we deserve to be your leader! We were the ones who risk our neck doing your dirty work spying on meetings and relaying the information back to you not to mention we were the ones who purposefully gave those mercenaries a one way ticket the gate opener they have does not work they are going to be stuck there as hollow food! We were the ones who during the big fight were giving false reports to spread the squads out even thinner and not to mention we weaken security around the academy! HELL I SAY WE DESERVE SOMETHING!
Alexander: (His walks towards the as the anger boils over in him.) You dare take credit for Master Sengoku plans like you were the ones who came up with them (As he gets closer Haisha has back all the way up where as Shibo is standing his ground.) Master Sengoku thought of all those ideas and more you two were just pawns needed to achieve the goal!
Shibo: (He tries to smile but his rage is too much and it looks like a grimace.) Pawns are we well how about this either you give us something for our troubles or I’ll take it out of your ass! (He removes his sword but right before he goes to release his zanpakuto he feels someone hands wrap around his neck and head.)
???: You insects are quite rude you can’t even take no for an answer I’ll will show you the error of your ways though the power inherited though generations of the Briggerman family!
Alexander: (His face which was once anger in his showing annoyance as he looks at the man who is holding Shibo. He is a mountain of a man with muscles upon muscles he is shirtless and seemingly sparkling; he is wearing jeans and works boots. Haisha backs away very slowly watching as this man holds someone like Shibo in the air with ease this guy made Shibo like tiny.) Thomas I believe Master Sengoku told me to come only and that I needed no help and more importantly why are you shirtless.
Tommy: Ah but dear Alexander I know what Master said and I couldn’t agree with him more but I couldn’t let a man like you do this job alone so I beg him to let me accompany you and show you the ways of the Briggerman family that have been pasted down for generations!
Shibo: (Struggling for air as he kicks and tries to get free eventually dropping his sword.) What…the hell…are…you…talking about…let…me…go!
Tommy: (His face which was a moment ago friendly and cheerful is now full of hate.) You insect how dare you interrupt a conversation between two men now you pissed me off I hope you enjoy the power of the Briggerman family because it will be the last thing you feel. (Suddenly there is a sickening snapping sound from Shibo’s neck then Tommy drops him even though he is laying face down his head is facing towards the sky twisted a whole 180 degrees, blood pours from nose, mouth, and ears.) Ah what a shame that a gorilla like him couldn’t put up more of a fight (He walks over to Alexander putting on a random denim jacket that he seemingly pulled out of nowhere.) It seems like the other one is getting away. (He looks off in the distance to see Haisha running away at full speed.)
Alexander: I will handle him you wait here. (He vanishes in the blink of an eye.)
Haisha: (Shaking behind a wall a few blocks away from where Shibo was.) Who…Who was that guy…he killed Shibo…with no problem what so ever…I’m so scared I could piss myself.
Alexander: Why do you run away from death, death is a beautiful thing it will transform an ugly caterpillar like you into a beautiful butterfly in wonderland. (Haisha turns around terrified to see Alexander standing there with his sword drawn.)
Haisha: How…how did…you find me here? (He draws his sword trembling he winces as he grips the sword because his hand has not yet fully healed from being broken by Crow.)
Alexander: It was easy your stench lead me right to you, you stink of piss and vinegar and being this close to you is making me sick so I’ll end this before I puke.
Haisha: I’ll…show you…I’m part…of the 11th…squad we are…the…strongest of all…the squads! Now corrupt innocence Hikigaeru o utau! (His swords changes to a long whip with a large blunt tip and blunt studs along it; he starts swinging his whip above his head which causes a low monotone sound.) Ha how do you like that no one can escape my Kyoku o shitchi you will fall prey to it like a fly in a spider web.
Alexander: (Sighs slightly as he holds his sword in front of him parallel to the ground.) Will you please stop that noise it is giving me a headache.
Haisha: (He stops swinging his whip because he is shocked and terrified.) How…can you…resist my Kyoku o shitchi?
Alexander: That attack would not even work the weakest of hollows you fool you don’t think we did are research before we selected you we knew everything about you Haisha Hikigaeru you prey on children because they are the only ones who you are capable of beating you even tune your zanpakuto to work best on children you make me sick! Now is time for you to go to wonderland… Go thought he rabbit hole Rinshi no wandārando! (His swords glows white and it appears butterflies made of light blue light are coming off of it Haisha stares in awe at this sight as he starts to feel light headed and the butterflies are becoming more and more beautiful.)
Haisha: What is this beautiful sight where did all these butterflies come from? (He starts to feel a high sensation in his entire body as he reaches to touch the butterflies as Alexander gets closer.)
Alexander: These butterflies did not come from anywhere you have gone though the looking glass and enter wonderland and now you will say here forever and live in bliss oh how I envy you.
Haisha: Wonderland?
Alexander: Yes wonderland a place where all your dreams are only as far away as you want them to be now live in peace in wonderland. (He stabs Haisha straight though the heart blood pours around the sword as well as from his mouth and nose. Alexander slowly removes the sword from him and reseals it and puts it away as he walks way leaving Haisha in a pool of his own blood, he vanishes a then reappears in front of a waiting Tommy.)
Tommy: Ah Alexander my dear boy you have return how was your battle was mainly and full of passion (He makes a stunning pose ripping the denim jacket to shreds as he sparkles again.)
Alexander: I sent another soul to a place I will never reach so that he may be in bliss while I stay in this world in pity to send more souls to join him.
Tommy: (He is crying comical tears of joy.) Ah Alexander that was a beautiful speech filled with passion and sadness I weep for your soul and hope one day you will be sent to this wonderful place you are always talking about.
Alexander: No that is not my destiny to go to that place I must stay here and take my souls to wonderland before I am able to go now lets us return to Master Sengoku and relay the news to him that the Miroku boy how gone to Hueco Mundo to save his friend a mercenary I am curious how will he react.
Tommy: (Crying more comical tears.) Ah what a heart felt story about a young man journey to save a long lost friend I wonder how it will end. (He vanishes leaving Alexander alone.)
Alexander: Yes I also wonder how it will end and how many more people will go to wonderland (He vanishes.)
I'm pretty much in the same boat jstar. I'm working on the next parts, but they'll be a bit yet. When grad school gets running...it makes you long for the summer.
are we waiting for you three to finish your posts before we post ?
No its currently broken sun turn right now I beileve

BTW i just made the edits to Crow bankai on the Bleach: The Fallout Character forum that grif made I hope you like the changes
Hey skip me for now i might post out of turn but yeah (Sorry lol)
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
big smile
just came by to say hi and guess what i have had in increase in my time limit it is now 3 hours and i can save my time so if i don't play in 2 days it becomes 6 hours but i still won't be able to join the RPs with this rule still but i just wanted to say hi