Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1672

over a year ago jstar18 said…
That's cool with me too.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
------------------------------The history of the kids----------------

7 years ago, in the 54 district of Rukongai, five kids sat around a fire, laughing and eating. Each one had enormous spiritual pressure.

Ryuu: So, what are we going to do tomorrow?
Kimi:Flowers,flowers,flow-(ryuu clamps hand over her mouth)(lily laughs)
Ryuu:I meant productively.
Lily: Well, we could always sit on that big ego of yours.(everybody except Ryuu laughs at this)
Kevin: I think she got to the point rather quickly!(is instantly in a headlock by may)
May: so now lily's name is she?
Kevin:lily,lily,lily! Happy now?(everyone laughs)
May: yes.
Ryuu:Well i was thinking that we could help those other kids out, show them that they don't have to be delinquents to get food.They could work for it.
Lily:yea, but use your head boy genius. They either want the food handed to them on a silver platter or they want to have fun getting it.
Kimi: Fun,fun!
Ryuu: Meaning that they enjoy stealing because they enjoy the chase. I know that.We've only had this conversation 50 times.And yet i will keep trying to convince them.
Lily: Never said you were wrong, just said it was pointless.

Three years later, in a little clearing in the woods,2 mounds stand,with three kids looking at them.All three are crying.

Ryuu:This sucks. I sent them on a mission to help those kids, and they return nearly beaten to death.It is my fault they are dead right now.
Kimi:(sobbing uncontrollably)I don't wanna look,I wanna leave,I wanna leave!
Lily: well Ryuu, they sure didn't blame you. You heard there last words."This is the way we wanted to die, Carrying out a mission to help.We just wish it wasn't now"
Ryuu:Well, i blame myself.(turns around and leaves)(the other 2 follow)

1 year later the three say their last respects to the fallen and enter the soul academy.

2 years later,Lily dies at the hands of a vasto lorde,She was a lieutenant.

Ryuu:lily,hold on,we'll get you the fourth squad.Kimi,go get the fourth squad! Fast!
Lily: Captain, thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for,and the best Captain as well. Just promise me this, you will continue to follow the path justice leads.(closes her eyes)
Ryuu:Lily!Lily!Lily!

Present day:( back at the 8th squad barracks)

Ryuu: Kimi,Get ready,I am going to go see the head captain so that he can approve 2 things.
Kimi: What are they?(she is playing with her toys)vrooom!
Ryuu:Well, I am going to ask to have you promoted to lieutenant,And to approve a mission to hueco mundo.
Kimi:Boom!(throws toys in every which way)I dont want to be a lieutenant!
Ryuu:The lieutenant gets a bigger room than the other seats,but if you don't want to be a lieutenant, I guess the 4th seat might like that room.....
Kimi: I want it,I want it!!
Ryuu: I thought so.Hey, is that Aimro's Spiritual pressure? Why is it in the direction of the head captains office?Kimi,stay here, i am going to go find the head captain and tell him about this,but knowing him he already knows.(shunpos out of the barracks)

Hey, guys, i am not going to be at a computer for the next three days, so skip me whenever my turn comes up. I will post as soon as i get back to let you know i can post again.Sorry about this,but i can not take my laptop because there is no connection where i am going.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
That's alright man, thanks for letting us know. When you get back your spot will be waiting. Any word on Canis guys? Haven't seen him post in a while.
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
ill be able to post i just gotta make sure i use my hours wisely or else i wont be able to post
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
No I think Canis got sick well he said he was, but that was awhile ago and i havent heard from him since.
Alright, so do we want to skip him for now?
Yea i guess...
Alright, you're up LOBOS.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
alright the 12hr limit thing is fine but at same time i work third shift (10pm to 7 am eastern timezone) thus if it lines up so that i have to post arround those times or even for a few hrs after it i may need a extenshion or to be skiped since working and sleep take priority over post
Hey my internet service keeps fading in and out so if you need to contact me, it will probably be best to send a message to my inbox.
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
yes back to me im so glad

---just a few questions---
Josh look around the room he was currently in it was no bigger than a storage closet infact it was a storage closet, there were selves with boxes containing probably toys and prizes, there were cleaning materials and even mop and bucket. He was in the storage closet of a run-down arcade currently be lived in a mercenary group calling themselves Ace of X their leader Crow was sitting in front of Josh. Just as Josh looks at Crow, Crow slapshes him with a bucket of freezing water.
Josh: (choking and coughing from the icy water) W..w.what was that for?
Crow: (smiles with a lolipop stick sticking out of his mouth his smile normaly gives a calm feeling but not this time) It rude not to look at the person talking to you. Now I got a few questions for you quincy
Josh: (smiles a smug smile) You can take you questions and shove them shingami (spits in Crow face)
Crow: (wiping the spit off) Oh so that how it is well then (looks in the back of the room which is dark) Natsu, Jenos put Mr. Quicny in a "comfortable" postion
Natsu, a man about 23 with pinkish spiky hair and Jenos a 24 year old with short black hair step out of the shadows they pick up Josh's chair and turn upside in mid-air and hold it there for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes they slam Josh back down in the right position quite roughly, Josh who hair is now dishevled and face beet red looks at Crow.
Josh: What the hell do you want from me!
Crow: (sucks on his lolipop for a few seconds then looks at Josh) All i want is to ask you a few simple questions pal. Like what your name?
Josh: (mumbles so quietly is hard to hear him) My name is Josh
(Saito's angry voice comes from the shadow closest to the door): You think this is funny pal, well how bout this here a joke for you (Saito steps out fo teh shadows and punches Josh in the face)
Crow: SAITO! We are not doing this that way you got me beating the shit out of him isn't gonna give us answers!
Josh: (spits out blood and smiles another smug smile) You forgot the punch line of the joke Saito
(Saito gets even angerier and takes another step forward but Crow stops him as he starts laughing along with Natsu and Jenos)
Crow: Woah that was funny nobody ever busted on Sai like that so now can you please talk with us
Josh: (looks at Crow and sighs) Fine... My name is Josh
Crow: Good then My name is Crow I'm the leader of Ace of X we are a mercenary group (Jenos, Natsu, and Saito gasp)
Natsu: Why the hell you tell him that Crow?
Crow: Because, I think its fair he told us something we tell him something of equal value. (he points at the other 3) That Natsu, Jenos, and you met Sai all ready. Now next questions why was that arrancar woman, I beileve her name was Haubu chasing you and fighting with you?
Josh: (smiles the others can't but his hands are moving as if they are looking for something) I was killing hollows loads of them infact apparently that woman leader Rey didn't like it so much.
Crow: (his face is stern again) I see so you are in no way affilated with Rey or the espada?
Josh: (his hands still working quickly) I am a quincy my job is to kill hollows and prove that quincies are better than soul society and the Gotei 13 there no way in hell I be affilated with the hollows! But now I have a question for you, you and your men are shingami are you affilated with soul society?
(CRow and the others starts laughing as if it was a inside joke but Josh just lookes dumb founded)
Crow: Heh, no Josh we are not affliated with scum such as soul society and what they call justice. You see you and us we both hate soul society.
Josh: (his hands found what they were looking for) Why is that you hate soul soceity (the others stop laughing as if a invisble boundary was cross)
Crow: (his face is stern and solemn) Sorry it is my turn to ask the question
Josh: (smiles) Sorry but question time is over (his hands take the casuple they found and open it Jenos and Natsu run to stop him but Josh flips and uses the chair to knock them out. He then spills an acid like substance on the cuffs and they break he kicks the chair at Crow to distract him then as Saito charges Josh throws Saito though the wall and escapes)
Crow: (lets out a small laugh and smiles) Damn he good, Saito go after him (Saito smiles a dark smile filled with malicous intent) Don't kill him, Don't fight him if you have to we are gonna need him!!
Crow helps Natsu and Jenos up and they walk out of the closet the others were listening at the door, they back away embrass.
Sephiria: Crow I called Isao and he said if you want to see him you go to him, you do not call on him like a common whore
Crow: (laughs a little) I hate him I swear to god. Fine but first I'm waiting for someone then we will see the so called captain commander by the way Zelman I sent Saito after that Quincy go after them and make sure Saito doesn't do anything crazy
Zelman: Sure man (he vanishes after Josh and Saito)
Crow: Damn the shit is about to hit the fans now

there all done and i hope it was good who is Crow waiting for
- Desperate Retreat -

(Back at the fight between Asoka and Hideaki vs Reaper)

(Asoka watches as a flurry of paper begins to build up around Reaper)
Asoka: (looking at Hideaki) What is this?
Hideaki: Its my strongest ability! Keep him busy, I just need 8 more minutes!
Asoka: Alright (with that said Asoka heads towards Reaper) trapping people is my specialty.
Reaper: I don't know what the hell this paper will do but I better make sure I kill them before it starts. (as Reaper finishes he sentence, Asoka appears in front of him. Reaper slashes at her but the attack has no effect) Dammit, its that clone again. (the real Asoka appears behind him)
Asoka: Hado 4: Byakurai (a large blast of white lightning fires from her finger tips at Reaper. Reaper sonidos out of the way and charges at Asoka, kicking her in the head sending her flying. As Reaper watches Asoka land, he realizes that the paper around him has gotten a little bigger. Reaper looks at Hideaki and notices something different.)
Reaper: (thinking) When the paper first came, that guy only had one clenched finger. Now he has two and the paper suddenly got bigger? I guess I can't let him get to five. I'll end this quickly! (just as he says that a black colored chain wraps around his arm) What the hell! (Asoka appears in front of him again) How are you not dead? I felt your neck snap when I kicked you! ( as he speaks seven more chains wrap all around his body)
Asoka: (smiling) I can quickly change places with my clone as long as I can see it, but you don't have to worry about my abilities anymore, because this is where you die! Bakudo 61: Rikujokoro (Asoka summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding Reaper in place.) Furnax! (the eight chains let go of Reaper and revert back into their orb form. The orbs begin to circle Reaper in close orbit around him. As the orbs circle around, the area inside the orbit start to heat up rapidly)
Reaper: (thinking) Damn, if I lets this continue, I'm gonna die! (Yelling) I refuse to die by the hands of two weaklings like you! ( Reaper leans his scythe on his shoulders and points both hands out, one facing Asoka and the other facing Hideaki) NOW DIE, CERO OSCURAS! (Two Huge black ceros shoot out of the orbs stopping their orbit. Asoka barely dodges it but Hideaki gets caught in the other blast. As the dust clears, Hideaki is badly hurt barely able to get on one knee. Reaper see his weakness and goes in for the kill. Reaper readys his scythe as he flies towards Hideaki, as Reaper swings down at Hideaki, Asoka shunpos between Reaper and Hideaki taking the blow. Hideaki looks up as blood falls on his face and sees Reapers scythe impaled through Asoka's gut)
Hideaki: (Shouting) Why did you do that?
Asoka: (coughing up blood) I'd never sit back and let someone hurt my friend!
Hideaki: (with a shocked look) Friend! (Reaper laughs at them both and swings his scythe launching Asoka away. Hideaki watches in horror as Asoka hits the ground violently)
Hideaki: Asoka! (as Hideaki yells out to Asoka, Reaper kicks Hideaki in the face sending him flying as well)
Reaper: Hmm, still got some life in you? (Reaper walks over to Hideaki and lifts his scythe)
Asoka: (in a dying voice) Leave him alone.
Reaper: (turns and looks in Asoka's direction) You too? I guess I need to be more thorough. (Reaper sets his eyes on Asoka and calmly begins to walk towards her.)

(At the mysterious blade aura)

(Chiyo stands there looking at the blade in her hands)
Miroku: So that's what your looking for... ( As Miroku speaks, he notices that Asoka's energy is fading quickly. Miroku begins to run towards Asoka. As he runs he lifts his hand into the air) Hado 88: Hiryugekizo Kushintenraiho ( Miroku fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy into the air, a large black cero collides with the blast resulting in a truly enormous explosion that launches Chiyo and Titus 50 yards away. As the smoke clears, Rey appears and flies towards Miroku)
Miroku: Collect Your Harvest, Ketsueki Karite ( A long blood colored katana with a twenty foot chain attached to the black handle appears) Shotou Minori (Miroku launches his blade into the air in the direction of Rey. Rey sonidos out of the way and appears behind Miroku. Rey swings his arm to back fist the right side of Miroku's face. Miroku quickly ducks the attack and leg sweeps Rey. Rey catches himself with his left hand, flips in the air and tries to roundhouse kick Miroku. Miroku blocks it with his left forearm and they both jump away from each other. Miroku tugs on the chain to his zanpaktou and pulls his blade to himself catching it in his right hand.)
Rey: I never expected to see someone of your talents here... Miroku.
Miroku: You know my name? (smiling) I didn't realize I was that famous. So tell me your name.
Rey: My name is Rey, and I'm the king of Heuco Mundo.
Miroku: (smiles) A king you say, well I'm honored.
Rey: I could say the same for you...(Rey and Miroku stop and begin to look in the same direction and see Chiyo charging directly at them. Chiyo jumps at Rey and begins to wildly swing her sword at Rey.
Miroku: (Miroku does not understand what is happening but he decides to use the distraction to get to Asoka.) I've never seen her show any emotion ever before, what the hell has caused the change? (Miroku continues to run towards Asoka but realizes that he will not make it there before Reaper)
Reaper: (lifts his scythe up for the kill) This is the end kid.
Hideaki: (is unable to move but decides to reactive his bankai ability, Heroic Age.) Titus, come here now!
Titus: (gets up and puts all the rest of his energy into his shakles. Now moving at incredible speeds, he puts up Hideaki and heads towards Reaper.)
Reaper: Time for my favorite part of the day, KILLING! (Miroku watches in horror as Reaper swings his scythe down. Right before the blade hits; Titus appears between Reaper and Asoka, and hold out Hideaki's palm that now has a triangular spiral on it. Reaper's scythe hits Hideaki's palm and Reaper is sent flying by his own energy. As reaper is in the air, the end of the chain on Miroku's shikai wrap around Reaper's waist and Miroku slams Reaper into the ground)
Miroku: Bakudo 75: Gochūtekkan ( Miroku summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains and pins Reaper to the ground.)
Reaper: Dammit, I don't have the energy to break this!
Miroku: (with desperation in his voice) Hideaki can you move?
Hideaki: Yeah.
Miroku: Okay we need to leave now! Titus carefully grab Asoka and get her out of here! (Miroku opens the garguanta, Hideaki goes through. Titus grabs Asoka)
Titus: What about Chiyo?
Miroku: I got her, now go! ( Miroku looks towards Chiyo and sees that see is frantically swinging her blade trying to with all her might to hit Rey. Miroku shunpos in front of Chiyo.) Sorry Chiyo but whatever problem you have with him will have to wait. (Miroku knocks chiyo out, picks her up, and head towards the garguanta.)
Rey: (as Miroku leaves) We will meet again Crimson Death, you just make sure your group is stronger then.

Okay hope this is good! you're up whiteflame!
Heh, I had this one pre-written, and it works out nicely considering the circumstances, though it's a bit detracting. Finally going to spend some time explaining Chiyo.

Chiyo awoke to a room she now remembered all too well. Well, awoke doesn't quite cover it, since she was still unconscious. This was her inner world. It seemed to expand endlessly in all directions, littered with beautiful gleaming pillars and buttresses. The massive palace always felt impossibly large, and the ceiling was certainly far too high and huge to be held up as it was, but nonetheless the area had the same feeling of serenity it had always had, one she hadn't experienced in a very long time.
That is, until she noticed the differences. All the hues and colors were gone from that place, as the whole thing seemed to have been painted over to look like an old-time movie. Walls that were within her sight stood mostly bare, and though many had held tapestries before, they all seemd to have been torn down, mere fragments left in their place. The glass domes of the ceiling were shattered, and glass now was strewn across the floor as far as her eyes could see. For the first time, the world outside that ceiling was pitch black, and the gleam of sunlight was only seen within the building, though even that seemed to be fading. As she looked into the distance, she noticed that sections had begun to lose their gleam and, in some cases, vanished into the very blackness that she saw outside.
And then, of course, she was missing. Memories of her blade's spirit seemed frayed and patchworked. All she could remember was that her former blade had blonde hair that seemed to go on for miles. She began to remember how her own hair used to look, a reddish blonde... She crouched down in pain on the ground, breathing heavily as she fought back these memories that threatened to overtake her. Why was she here?
Instantly three figures surrounded her. She barely managed to contain her surprise, noting suddenly who these three were. They were of equal height, each wearing a long dark robe with a cowl that shaded most of their features. They were obviously female, their robes low cut exposing much of their shoulders, and below their cowl she could see each of their mouths, each of which was colored with a different color lipstick that seemed to change at every passing moment. It was always unsettling to see them. Before she could speak, each one of them did in turn.
???: This is your inner world, or at least the portion that remains of it since your death.
???: It remains intact, but only barely. This place is coming apart at the seams.
???: That blade is the key to your continued existence.
Her mouth snapped shut, more from the shock of hearing them speak so bluntly than from what they had said. She had already reasoned out the first two aspects before they came, but the Fates had always presented her with circuitous riddles when she wanted an answer. It was infuriating. Even if they had brought her back as they said, she could only stand so much of it. She carefully thought of her question. She wanted to avoid her past as much as possible, but it seemed now that she had no choice.
Chiyo: How did I die?
The Fates exchanged a quick glance, seeming uncertain as to whether to tell her. They each turned to her in turn, and when each started to speak, Chiyo recognized each of their voices.
Lachesis: The mission you were sent on was a disaster. Most of your allies were killed by one of two arrancar: Rey and Doido. We do not know the purpose of your mission, nor do we understand what went wrong, but you attracted their attention accidentally.
Athropos: A short fight with Rey ended with you being barely able to stand, jagged scars cross-crossing your body from numerous ceros you tried to dodge. You were defiant to the end, your blade and yourself seeming to be linked by desperation. He reached out his hand to destroy you, and then your world went black.
Clotho: It was Boido that brought on that final blackness, though he had stayed away from the fight beforehand. We do not understand why, but he had decided to end the fight himself, plunging his arm straight into your temple. His ability warped your entire nervous system. We found you shortly thereafter, and did what we could to get you out of that place. Without Hideaki’s treatments, you would not have survived long.
So she hadn’t died that day, but she couldn’t understand why. Who was this “Boido?” Why did he interfere?
Chiyo: Why did this blade call to me?
Lachesis: We believe it’s your strongest link to this place.
Athropos: This room is the last vestige of clarity and sanity left in you.
Clotho: Right now, that blade is keeping this place from collapsing, and yet it continues to degrade. Your fate remains beyond our powers.
Chiyo: One more question. What do I do now?
The Fates immediately responded: That we cannot answer.
She suddenly felt herself getting sucked away from them as though by a tremendous current. She pushed against it, shouting out to them.
Chiyo: But I need that answer! You three must know it!
The Fates: What fate has in store for you, even we do not know.

She awoke in a dazed state, a cold sweat pouring down her face and neck. She had not entered that world since before that day. The first thing she remembered was meeting those three, but they had seem to come out of nothingness the first time.
Miroku: Awake, I see.
She spun around. Miroku seemed surprised to see emotion on her face once again.
Miroku: Don't worry, the others are fine, though some are a little worse for the wear. Thankfully, we don't lack in healing specialists here. Now, could you tell me what all that was about back with Rey?
Chiyo looked down at her hands, noting that they were shaking. She clenched them and looked back up at Miroku.
Chiyo: I'll tell you what I just learned, maybe together we can answer the riddle that they could not.
Miroku looked puzzled, but sat down to listen.

This is definitely a new kind of writing for me, so I hope it's good! And don't worry, Isao's is coming next. On to Hadez!
Isnt brokensun befor me or did i miss a message saying he couldnt post?
Oh yeah, you're right, sorry about that, was a bit late last night when I posted.
its allgood, it gives me time to sleep and such b4 i have to post
------I’ll Take Him-------
Amiro slowly stood up after the explosion and saw Akihiko standing there with a smirk on his face
Akihiko: Don’t think you can win shinigami!
Amiro: Well if I don’t win I can’t be captain, so that’s why I’ll make sure I win. Taiyō to tsuki ni somuite
Suddenly an Eclipse was in the sky and Amiro seems to start radiating power.
Amiro: So now Akihiko let’s see if you can hit me now
Amiro vanishes and reappears right behind Akihiko and slices an X on his back with his daggers
Akihiko: (thoughts) Damn, he so fast I can’t even keep up with my eyes (Out loud) PULL!
Amiro: Oh no you don’t
Amiro was being pulled to the tip of the blade struggling to get away from the pull.
Akihiko: I GOT YOU NOW SHINI-
Amiro then vanishes and appears on the other side of the room, watching as the eclipse was fading.
Amiro: (Thoughts) I need to end this quickly, (Out loud) Tsuki no namida, Sākuru-hi no
He then draws the circle in the air and it launches up making another whole in the ceiling, gas starts to form in the office and when the crystals start raining down they head for Amiro
Akihiko: What the hell you own attack is going towards you
Amiro: I know (With a Smirk)
All the crystals that had been raining down started to engulf the white dagger, Amiro then sparks the his two blades together which causes the gas to erupt but not around the office but on his red blade which makes each blade engulfed by their element
Akihiko: Interesting
Amiro: Why thank you I just made up.
Akihiko: Too bad you won’t be able to use it long
Amiro: I wouldn’t be so sure about that
Akihiko: Bring it on shinigami!
Akihiko than charged for Amiro and Amiro did the same, just as their blades collided, Akihiko used Push causing an explosion. After the smoke cleared Amiro was sitting in a pile of rubble and Akihiko was unconscious.
Isao walks out of a doorway far enough so he wouldn’t have gotten hurt
Isao: My, my I see you had a little fight
Amiro: Yea about tha-
Akihiko then started to wake up and Isao looked over at him with a killing glare.
Isao: I might as well finish him off (Unsheathes sword)
Amiro: No wait, I’ll take him
Isao: (looking confused) what did you say?
Amiro: I’ll take him all make him my second lieutenant or something
Isao and Akihiko: What makes you think I’ll agree to that?
Amiro: (Looks over at Isao) Why kill something that’s useful in battle, plus he’ll stop bugging you about being a captain (looks over at Akihiko) Would you rather be a lieutenant and not a captain or dead and nothing at all
Akihiko just laid back down with a disappointed look on his face
Isao started thinking about the options and came to a conclusion
Isao: Fine but I expect you to keep a close eye on him
Amiro: Sure thing boss, DAWN!
Dawn appeared in the office with a new pair of clothes which he put on quickly and disengaged Bankai
Amiro: Dawn this is your new partner teach him all the basics and make sure he doesn’t do anything funny
Dawn: Fine.
She walks over to Akihiko to help him up and grabs him and takes him back to the barracks to teach him how to do different jobs, before they leave Akihiko Speaks
Akihiko: I'm gonna take you seat one day Captain!
Amiro: (Smirk) Fine, fine whatever you say but i doubt it.
When they leave Isao starts to speak
Isao: Don’t let your guard down around him.
Amiro: Yes sir
With that Amiro vanished.
can you guys please slow down
I put three new characters up on page 102 of make a zanpaktou, they won't be playing a major role yet though but they will be introduced soon.
Damn isao must have a huge office, for repel (first ability in bankai Akihiko used)has like a 100 foot radius
i wont be able to make you guys are going to fast so skip me
At The Barracks

Dawn; No No No , First your scrub the shirt then you hang it up to dry then after it dries you fold it like this. (Dawn is showing the 3rd squads new recruit how to do laundry but he keeps messing it up)

Akihiko: Damn it, this task is beneath me, ill get some one else to do it so I can kill that damn…. (Just as he was about to finish his statement Amiro walks in the room behind him)

Amiro: Kill Whom? (Amiro says with a slight smirk on his face)

Akihiko: (Turning towards Dawn acting overly interested in what they are doing.) So you say I scrub then dry then fold?

Amiro: Haha this may turn out ok after all.

In real world.

(Joshua is running at top speed weaving between buildings, and through some making random left and right turns and heading in no apparent direction)

Josh: Damn it there are two of them now and I still am beaten to hell from that bitch and that douche. I Doubt I can do much more then piss them off. At least I got back my Seele Schneiders back. Won’t let those bastards keep something so valuable, these belonged to one of the greatest Quincy to walk the earth, (he imagines Uryu). But they all did seem to hate the soul society. Maybe there is something to that group that I should know. Might save me time on killing ….SHIT!!! (Josh barley ducks a flag pole sticking out the side of a building)

Sai: HAHA I’m gunna bust me some Quincy bones. (Josh then franticly starts thinking and comes up with a plan, not a good one but a plan none the less)

Zelman: Crow said not to fight

Joshua: That’s good, makes it easier for me. (Josh activates one of his bows from his ear ring and fires 2 arrows through Zelman’s shoulders that propel him forward and stapling him to a wall.

Sai: Dam you. Fuck what Crow said, I'm not letting you kill any of my friends. (Joshua then appears in front of Sai and launches 5 more arrows. One in each arm and three in the torso to staple him to the building behind him)

Joshua: Calm down, I’m not killing anybody. (Thinking to self: Hopefully he thinks it’s from lack of desire to kill and lack of ability.) I just want to talk a little

Sai: You couldn’t talk in the arcade.

Joshua: Nope it was kind of stuffy and I think there was some mold in that dump.

Sai: You Son of a…. (Sai starts struggling almost breaking the arrows holding him)

Zelman: Calm your self Sai he just wants to talk.

Joshua: See he gets the picture. Any way, Ill make you a deal, I will not kill you and you go tell birdie that I want to talk to him, Him only. In 1 week (should give me enough time to heal with help from my old man) at the train station on Fifth Ave, He will come alone or else. Am I understood?

Sai: Like Crow would agree to that.

Zelman: I think that can be arranged.

Joshua. Alrighty, the arrows will dismiss in 1 hour. Have fun (Joshua then vanishes)

Sai. Well…I need to piss.

Closer to the Arcade.

???. HAHA it seems there’s something that will put up a fight over there: (The man starts walking towards an abandoned arcade where there are several decently strong spiritual pressures.

Heuco Mundo

Rey: (Appearing back in his throne room) Well I’m in a predicament here. I lost my lackey to hinder the soul society, I'm betting they know my plan by now. I have just lost one of my espada and I have Miroku to deal with. Damn it. (Rey strikes his spear on the ground causing a bolt of black lightning to shoot out of the tip blowing a hole in the roof).You fix that (Rey points at the closest arrancar he can see)
Wow, everyone has been pretty quick during this round!
ow you went though the rotation so fast ill post mine tomorrow
I don't think the round ended yet, I believe its still tetsu's turn.
Tetsu said he wasnt going to be here or a couple of days.
interesting, i think next go arround imma stall as long as possible, not to mess with u guys as much as i feel bad for gokuluigifan not being able to post cus of random restrictions
Well, gokuluigifan did mention the problem, so he's got some extra time. Slowing down the rest of us doesn't really make it any easier on him that I know of.
he did spicificly ask us to slow down then said he couldnt post cus we were going to fast, prob cus if we post to fast he doestn have enoughtime to catch up on reading and post at same time
Ah, alright. Well we'll slow down for him then, hadn't really thought about it that way.
smile
thanks you guys
so who turn is it then
i was last to post so who ever is after me
Yes, im back!!!! Now all i have to do is wait till its my turn!
Damn...I mean, welcome back!
HaaaaaaHAHAHArofl so whose turn is it? is it gokuluigifans?
I have no idea :D
well that depends, I was last to post, if were gunna skip gokuluigifan again then its whom ever is after him other wise its him
So ill be up if we skip, but how much longer should we wait?
Tetsu i guess your up.
---------------Resurrected, pt 2-----------------------------------
(kimi was promoted)

Ryuu walks through the massive amounts of rubble in the captain commanders office, until he reaches The Captain commanders desk.

Ryuu:(kneels)Captain-Commander Isao,8th squad captain Ryuu Hogosha Requesting permission to engage in a mission, sir!
Isao:(raises an eyebrow) And what would this mission consist of?
Ryuu: Requesting permission to enter hueco mundo and find and eliminate all hollows approached,Also to survey the area and create a map for more strategic planning, sir!
Isao:And who will participate?
Ryuu: My current lieutenant and Myself,sir!
(what will Isao say?)
----------The players are assembled--------------------------------

Majiyo walks along a corridor in los noches, thinking thoughts i don't want to write, when she is compelled to leave the palace and guard the east palace entrance.

Majiyo: Hm, I wonder if they think we will be under attack?(thinks: if we are attacked, i hope they will be a challenge!)(and cute)

Cant really post more, but once i get permission,or don't get permission, i can make a longer post.
Um...permission granted? Very much a military mindset for Ryuu, eh? All the sirs make Isao feel more important, you're giving him a swell head.

Isao: Shup up whiteflame! This is my chance to get those damn captains in line, just make them all act like that! Think of it! No more destroyed offices... court martials simply for not showing up to meetings... it will be martial law!

whiteflame: Don't make me reveal your final ability!

Isao: ...Yes sir.
Ok Lobos It's your turn.
Sweet, i will carry out my missions with honor,will build a hall honoring your greatness, then build a bubblebath, and flood the hall.

Randomness is fun
You forgot freezing the water in the hall. Gotta preserve it in the perfect state of anarchy.

By the way, I'm out most of tomorrow, so if people end up posting earlier in the day and I don't, go ahead and skip me and I'll just post mine later (thankfully, my bit really doesn't matter when it comes to timeliness in this part of the story).
soooooo i wonder how quickly akihiko will get stabed when he asks isao for a captain seat
Akihiko: So about that captain seat...

Isao slowly slides his sword from his scabbard.

Isao: What was that?

Akihiko: I said...(notices the blade) being a vice captain is amazing!

Isao: Yes, that's what I thought.
ok now that i had time to think it all out i know what to say

---New arrival---
Crow was laying on his usual skeeball macheine, it was the first time in days that the run-down arcade was quiet everybody was out somewhere doing something. Natsu, Jenos, and Zelman went to the bar to probably play a little pool and drink, Sephiria and Roy went out shopping for supplies which was constantly in shortage and also to try and savage stuff from the wreckage of the previous head quarters and start planning how to rebuild it, Leigh-Ann, Frio, and Toni went to the carnival festival a couple blocks away, and Saito was out being grumpy becuase he been getting his butt kicked recently. Crow lay there smiling slightly, BEEP!, he had the place, BOOP!, he could sleep all day, WAKA WAKA, he thought to himself with everybody out today who was playing pac-man. Crow shot up and grabbed his gun and aim it at the pac-man machiene where a man who looked to be about 22 years old standing there with his back towards him. The man was about 6'2'' he had medium length black messy hair, as he turn and Crow saw the man eyes which were a dark blue color it felt like Crow was standing in a huge shadow it was cooler in the room and yet it was threating.
Crow: (a smile appears on his face as he lowers his gun) You were suppose to be coming late tonight, you should have call instead of sneaking in here.
Man: (a lay-back look upon his face) Nah I wanted to suprise you guys, where is everyone?
Crow: (streching as he stands) Out doing stuff, so how things been on your end Shado? (shakes Shado's hand)
Shado: Well I haven't been sleeping in a arcade for one thing
Crow: (laughs) Oh now your a comedian
Shado: Yeah you should know that being a mercenary doesn't pay to well (they both laugh) It been good its been a little quite I was shocked when you called me and told me you needed me, What do you plan on doing?
(Even though they are both smiling there a different atomsphere in the room a serious feeling) Crow: I need to go somewhere that requires a bit of stealth, plus I have a susicpion.
Shado: Oh really well where do you need to go that requires stealth?
Crow: Heuco Mundo
Shado: Heh I see and what is this susicpion you have?
Crow: (doesn't say anything but looks at a poster of a clown on the back wall)
Shado: I see well that can be dicuss another time. Cmon' time to catch up
Crow and Shado spend the next couple of hours playing pac-man trying to beat each scores, as well as catching up and greeting the rest of the team who was coming back. There are many good times shared thought the night as they all catch up on old times.

---All the cards on the table---
A couple days after Shado arrival, Crow and the entire Ace of X team plus Shado are standing outside Isao's office well what would be a office if it wasn't partially destroyed. They past couple days were put into dicussing plans and having fun but now it was business time all the cards need to be put on the table. They walked into the "office" Isao was siting at his desk surrounded by a couple of captains and possibly lowers seat probably as protection. Crow sat across from Isao, as the told men stared each other down waiting to see who make the first move.
Isao: So Crow why is it that you wanted to see me, and I see you brought they rest of your friends with you this time (Isao looks at the others)
Crow: Yeah old timer this is Ace of X, so what happen to your office it looks like a bomb went off I would offer you to stay with us at the arcade but I have a strict no dog policy.
(The shingami behind Isao protested in outrage over the commented but Isao simply raise his hand to silence them) Isao: I hope this meeting is not going to be a waste of my..
Crow: (cutting him off) Don't worry I won't waste your precious time, I want to put all the cards on the table.
Isao: (looking a little interested now) All by that what do you mean?
Crow: That first time we met I told you a arrancar ask us to weaken soul society
Isao: Yes you did (rasies a eye brow)
Crow: I wasn't being completely honest with you old man, it was no mere arrancar solider who apporach us it was the leader of the espada a man known as Rey
(The shingami look aghast and mutter to each other Isao on the other hand looks absouletly furious but yet even more interested)Isao: And now you found this important to tell me!
Crow: There more, the mission he wanted us to do that was beyond our moral beliefs was he wanted us to attack the shingami academy, I beileve he wanted us to kill every single child there...
(Isao stands up now furious he eyes are filled with pure rage and he smashes his hands against the desk cracking it) Isao: YOU LISTEN TO ME CHILD! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THIS NOW THIS IS CRUCIAL NEWS THAT COULD HAVE HELP US WEEKS AGO!! I TOLD YOU THE FIRST TIME WE MET THAT YOU WOULD PAY I MEANT IT!
Crow: (trying to remain calm) I tell you this all now because, after a recent attack on my men and a tragic lost I have realize that we can not sit back and wait. I have decided that we are going to help soul soceity!
(Isao and his men look shocked, there are some protest of outrage, some of interest and others of bewilderment)Isao: You help us I highly doubt that you must be doignt his for your gain I assume
Crow: (thinking of the poster of the clown again) Yes there is a alternate motive but is nothing that will danger your men.
Isao: I see how do you plan on helping us?
Crow: Woah old timer I said we are helping but not for free
Isao: (anger is filling him again) You except us to pay you!
Crow: Yes I do we are mercenaries we need to make a living and this is how we do it!
Isao: I see what do you want in return?
Crow: (smiling now) Frist each of my men will be paid $50,000 each (there is another burst of protest but not from Isao's shingami but from Crow's team the $50,000 was far from the $100,000 they had decided earlier but Crow just smiled and continue) Also we want another $1,000,000 so that we could rebuild our base (another burst of protest came from Crow's team they had agree on $2,000,000 even though a million would have been enough they thought they could slipt the left over) And we also your healing squads to deal with any injury we may recieve.
(Now both Isao's men and Crow's mercenaies were all talking at once protesting these demand and costs)
Isao: I understand we will pay (everyone fell silent even though was stunned) But only after this conflict is resolve will we pay you
Crow: (sounding annoyed but relieved that this was a small price to pay) Ok fine
Isao: So now how will you be helping us?
Crow: (smiling again) Well old man, I plan on taking my men into heuco mundo and attacking this Rey head on guns ablazing (Crow twirls his one revolver in his finger as he says it)
Isao: (rubbing his brow) No that is suicide, I have a better idea my 8th squad captain Ryuu Hogosha plans on going to do a recon mission you are to go with him and assist him and his lieuntant.
Crow: (looking annoyed) Fine we will help this Ryuu person. But I ask to you wait for I need one more person on my team before we go
Isao: You have 10 people behind you who else do you need?
Crow: A quincy

there more to come this is a 2 part-er
continued from the last post

----toss and turn---
In heuco mundo, Dormirarbol was trying to sleep as he looked up at the ceiling of his room. The was the third night in a row he was awake all night his mind was filled with annoyances. The recent invasion into Heuco Mundo which angered Rey so he keep going on about how they need to attack now and the Crisom Death will pay for his ignorance, Reaper was angry he didn't get to kill his prey so he has been killing random fraccion, servants, and soliders which was making Rey angrier, there was suppose to be a new arrancar replacing the spot of envy and he need to be tested to prove he worthy of being a espada, Majiyo was rambling on about not getting to kill someone cute, and that her head had been hurting. But the single thought that dominated them all was of Haubu, the only espada he actually liked and the only one who could possible be deem worthy of anything had been killed by a lowly, disgusting, weak mercenary this was the thought that caused him to toss and turn all night how could someone like Haubu be defeated by something that Rey was so weak his interfernce was like a mosiquito buzzing around your head it was annoying but merely a pest. Dormirarbol sat up, he was feeling something he has nto felt in a long time anger he hated this mercenary he wanted him head he got up and walk about the room this feeling of hate was making him boil, he punched the walled and it broke into pieces.
Dormirarbol: FRACCION!
(4 of his fraccion appear in the shadows)
1 fraccion: Yes master Dormirarbol
Dormirarbol: I have a mission for you I want you to go to the human world and find the mercenary who killed Haubu, I beileve his name was Raven, some kind of bird!
2 Fraccion: What do you want us to do to him sir?
(Dormirarbol thought for a minute what did he want to do, capture him, have them bring him to here so that he could be killed by Dormirarbol's hand no if Rey found out there would be trouble) Dormirarbol: KILL HIM!!
The fraccion vanished to find their target and perform their orders, Dormirarbol lay back down he knew he wasn't going to sleep but yet he didn't care he was probably going to toss and turn all night thinking of the mercenary.

---The bullet and the bow---
In the human world Josh was waiting in the train station for his expected arrival, Josh wondered whether the mercenary would be good on his word, would he come alone or would he bring back up. Josh smiled the mercenary seemed like a trustable person after all he also hated Soul Society and Josh could tell, he saw it in his eyes when it said it, it was the truth. But this was a mercenary and everything he said had to be taken with a grain of salt. Josh thought if he had to fight this guy could he win, even though Josh was healed up he wasn't 100% also if he was 100% could he still take this Crow. Crow had killed that arrancar woman with almost no effort and that woman nearly killed Josh, but Josh thought that was because he was probably tired he was fighting all the hollows before her, But Crow has survived Josh's explosion. As Josh continue to think a voice came from behind him. Josh spun around activating his senrei glove and aiming at the person who spoke, which was none other then Crow.
Crow: (stood there smiling as the bow was cocked with a arrow and pointed directly at his face, he knew this quicny was good and fast, but Crow had his gun aimed at the quincy face. Crow wondered which was faster Crow's bullet or Josh's bow as he spoke with a calm sense and a cheerful smile) Hola!