Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1672

over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Goku I hope you don't mind that I killed Reaper at first I just wanted to injure him but I figure killing him would be the best because wasn't doing anything
over a year ago onix11 said…
Fast question, is there an arrancar for Wraith?
yes there is Gekido for for wrath
over a year ago jstar18 said…
----- The Coming Storm -----

-In Squad 1's Barracks-
Renee and Isao are are still in Isao's office. Isao is sitting down at his desk and seems to be writing something down. Renee is looking out the window at Soul Society as she sees many soul reapers still working on repairs from the past war.

Renee: Don't you think we should tell them to stop?
Isao: (confused) Stop? What are you talking about? This issue with Rey is not something we should ignore!
Renee: (Turning to look at Isao) I'm not talking about that. What I meant was the current repairs on Soul Society! Its obvious that we are gonna be attacked at some point in time by Kuroheki. They already attacked me once! What's to stop them now?
Isao: You have a point, but everyone is prepared for any type of attack. All remaining captains have been informed of the mission going on in Hueco Mundo, so they know that they need to be prepared for anything.
Renee: Hmm, I guess you're right.

-In An Unknown Location Outside Of Soul Society-
Tommy and Alexander are walking away from Soul Society, but stop as they feel a strong presence moving towards them. Alexander looks in front of him and a beautiful woman with a caramel complexion and long black hair that goes past her shoulders, appears in front of them. She is wearing a sleeveless white dress that goes slightly past her knees. She has a long gold cloth that she wraps around her waist with the end of it hanging down the front of her dress. She also wears two gold bracelets on both wrists and a gold necklace. There appears to be blood stains on the bottom of her dress.

Alexander: Ahh, Cleo! I didn't know you were here too.
Cleo: Of course you didn't. I stayed concealed while in Soul Society unlike you! Why did you use your zanpaktou against that weakling?
Alexander: (rage filled his eyes but it was not anger towards Cleo, it was anger at the memory of those pathetic soul reapers) I prefer to not think about those scumbags so please don't bring it up!
Cleo: (confused) Whatever! Just try to control yourself next time. (Cleo looks over at Tommy and sees that he has his head hang down as he is facing the opposite direction of Cleo) Whats wrong with you?
Tommy: (crying in a comical way while holding his arm over his face) You're a women so you wouldn't understand. But you should never interrupt the journey of two great men!
Cleo: (with an odd look on her face) I swear, you two are the weirdest members on the this team!
Alexander: (seeing the blood on Cleo's dress) So it appears that you have been busy as well. What have you been up to?
Cleo: I've been running around Soul Society to get some info on this mission to Hueco Mundo. (in a mocking way) I know who went to Hueco Mundo!
Alexander: (with a serious look) Tell me!
Cleo: According to the info I got, the members that went with Miroku to Hueco Mundo are Squad 2 Captain Zane, Squad 4 Captain Yasashiku, Squad 1 Leutinant Satoshi and our old friend Boa!
Alexander: (eyes widening) Boa is there! We need to report this to Sengoku immediately! Lets go! (They vanish)

-In Hueco Mundo-
Miroku, Yari, Satoshi, Zane, Yasashiku and Boa are surrounded by 10 large serpent like hollows that easily tower 50 plus feet over them. 50 Menos Grande have formed out of the mouth of the serpents and thousands of bird like hollow are also making there way towards the group and hollows that appear to be land animals like tigers, rhinos and horses also gather around them.

Yari: There sure are a lot of them. You might need me to help Miroku! (Smiles)
Miroku: (sighs) Fine you can help. These hollow are just at adjucha level so you should be fine.
Yari: (Screaming) YEAH I GET TO FIGHT!
Satoshi: (looking at Miroku) Are you sure about her fighting?
Miroku: Don't worry about her, she's a lot stronger than you think. (turning to the others) Is everyone ready?
Zane: (cracking his knuckles as his gloves begin to glow blue) Of course!
Yasashiku: (with a confident smile) Finally some action!
Boa: I'm ready too!
Satoshi: Lets make this quick!
Miroku: Wouldn't do it any other way!
(Miroku, Satoshi, Zane, Yasashiku and Boa all shunpo away leaving Yari in the middle of the ten serpents. The serpents all look down at Yari and begin to charge up their ceroes.)
Yari: I can't believe Miroku is gonna let me fight, this is so cool. (noticing the serpents) So that must be a cero! To bad they won't get the chance to launch it. (pulls her blade from her sheath) View The Scenery, Sunappu Tama! (the blade is now black in color and there appears to be a camera lens on both sides of the blade at the bottom of it near the handle. Yari holds up the blade and a blinding light flashes from it. The light dims down and Yari falls from the sky and lands back at her original spot as the serpents appear to be unharmed.) That was too easy! No wonder Miroku didn't mind letting me help! (Yari puts her blade back in her sheath and with the blade goes all the way in, all ten serpents explode into hundreds of pieces)
Satoshi: (noticing Yari's power) Wow! That was impressive. Well I can't let a kid show me up! Keep Calm, Storm's Eye! ( blade looks like an unimpressive katana, with a basic brown Scabbard, a plain round guard and a blue handle. In Shikai, the blade shortens to a kodachi with a spiral looking guard and bright blue handle. In bankai the blade looks the same as shikai but part of the cloth that is wrapped around the handle of the blade extends and wraps around the hand wrist and forearm of the wielder.) I guess I'll take some of these birds out! (Satoshi jumps up to the bird like hollow and smiles as he feels the wind from their flapping wings) Such a lovely breeze.(Satoshi begins to move at incredible speeds as he cuts down hundreds of hollows) This is to easy!
Boa: Petrify, Hebi Me! (the blade becomes a meter long katana that is green in color and resembles snake skin. there is also a jewel in the middle of the handle that looks like a snakes eye.) No point in wasting time with these weaklings. (Boa holds the blade in front of her with the blade pointing to the ground and the jewel facing the opponent. The jewel glows pink and a thin pink beam is shot out of the jewel towards half of the Menos Grande. The beam sweeps across the hollow causing a thin line going horizontally across their bodies, the line turns to stone and spreads to the other side of the hollows bodies causing the top half to fall off)
Yasashiku: (glaring at the rest of the Menos) I'll show you the power of Squad 4! (Yasasiku begins to snap her fingers in a rhythmic pattern and orange colored kido boxes form around the remaining Menos. Yasashiku holds her palms out towards the Menos and closes her fists causing the boxes to implode killing the hollows.) Hmph, didn't even need my blade!
Miroku: (running towards the remaining animal like hollows) Lets finish this Zane!
Zane: My thoughts exactly!
Zane: Flash Cry! (Miroku and Zane's bodies glow white as shockwaves explode from their bodies. A large rhino like hollow charges at Zane dodges the horn and thrust his fist in the hollows mask causing it's head to explode. Zane slams his hands to the ground, the ground starts to break and ten rocks begin to float around him. Zane begins to close his fist and the rocks grind down to sharp spears and launches them at the other hollows killing a majority of them.)
Miroku: (thinking) Damn! They didn't leave much for me! (Miroku looks at the only hollow left that has humanoid shape. the hollow is kinda fat and has a thick white mask with no eye holes on his face. The hollow looks at Miroku and begins to talk.)
Hollow: This is the end for you all!
Miroku: Really? After seeing what they did to your friends, you still think you have what it takes to beat all of us?
Hollow: Just watch! (The hollow begins to expand and starts to glow red) I'll kill you all with my strongest attack. Remember this name soul reapers as it is the last name you will ever hear! My name is Bomber! Leader of the Kamikaze force in Hueco Mundo. Those hollows you fought were a distraction so that I could gather enough power to kill you all in this explosion of flames! No one is to defy the almighty Rey! Enjoy hell soul reapers!
Miroku: Shape Existence, Chaos! (The hollow explodes next to Miroku and he is engulfed in flames. The others try to run but Yari doesn't move)
Satoshi: (looking at Yari) COME ON! WE GOT TO MOVE!
Yari: I'm fine and you will be too. (The flames close in on the others but suddenly stop.)
Boa: What happened? (The flames begin to move back to the spot of the explosion and the others start to see a figure in the middle of the flames. When the flames disappear, Miroku appears as the figure in the flames and his eyes are glowing like fire. Miroku begins to walk towards the others)
Miroku: (rubbing his head) That was the first time I needed to use that!
Zane: (smiling) Care to explain what "that" was?
Miroku: Oh yeah! Its a long story but I have a different blade from the one you are used to seeing me with and one of its abilities makes it impossible to hurt me with non-physical elemental attacks.
Yasashiku: That's quite the ability you have.
Miroku: Yeah, but I never thought I would really need it before. Good thing I had it or we would of been killed just now! I guess Rey must have a little concern since he sent that guy.
Zane: Either that or he is testing our strength. (suddenly everyone senses an abnormal energy in the distance)
Miroku: I know that power! We need to get moving. (Everyone begins to run towards Crow and his unusual energy and Miroku begins to think to himself) So you're still alive then! (smiles) Good, I would of been pissed if you broke our promise!

THE END!

Miroku and the others are moving fast to get to Crow's group!
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
yeah sry guys i didnt have acces to my computer for a few days, soooo imma post tomorrow, i need to catch up on school work and such that was put off cus of no pc
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
heh just wait until Ketsuki Arrives on the scene
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
@LOBOSdelRAYO nah its ok but i have a question have any of my other characters die
Who were your characters?
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
So yeah, I know I said I'd post again, but I'm not feeling it at this point. When the story progresses a bit, I'll probably be more into it (honestly, been writing pieces of things that will be happening way down the road), but I'll just make my next post longer.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
Oh man are you guys gonna be surprised next arc
lol why , oh yeah you wanted to start a group :P
smile
nah, not just that, its something i had planned on from the beginning. OK, it is that, but there's more to it. OK, your right, there's nothing else. Jk, there's something else. are you confused yet, cause i sure am.
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Maybe.
no I Just can't wait too make my guy :P
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
Somewhere in Heuco Mundo under the sand

Josh: (Thinking to self) it’s so dark and so cold. I can feel my life slipping away as fast as the blood flows out. Maybe it’s a good thing. Maybe I don’t have to be an avenger for the Quincy any more. Maybe it all can end here and now. (Josh suddenly feels Crow’s power) NO, this is not the end. I still have a promise to keep.

Flash back

Josh is sitting in a wooden chair out side around a camp fire with his mother father and baby sister. Josh is about 10 years old at this time. They are all laughing and telling ghost stories when suddenly Josh and his father Richard feel the presence of a hallow in the woods.

Richard: Who’s turn is it this time boy?

Josh: I believe it is yours father.

Richard: Well I am the dad and I say it is your turn.

Josh: If you didn’t plan on doing it this time then why did you ask?

Richard: Fine, Well play rock paper scissors over it. (Richard puts his hand in a fist with the left one under it smiling)

Josh: Alright (setting his hands up for the game)

Josh’s Mom: Are you two seriously playing a game on who will kill the rodent in the woods?

Richard: Yes Martha we are.

Martha: Well cant you decide faster, I don’t want a single one of those things within 10 feet of Jade here (Martha is holding baby Jade, Josh’s sister and starts making funny faces at the baby)

Richard: We are trying but you went and interrupted a mans business

Martha: Just play your game and get it all over with.

Richard: Ready boy. (Richard raises his fist a little)

Josh: Yep

Richard and Josh: One Two Three Shoot! (Josh throws out scissors and Richard throws out rock)
Josh: Darn it, you always win.

Richard: You always choose scissors, how could I not win. Now get along and kill the pest so we can get back to camping, I gotta tell you a story about my old friend Alcide from way back in the day.

Josh: Alright, alright, Ill be back (Josh grabs his Quincy cross and tosses on some flip flops and runs into the darkness towards the hallow)

It doesn’t take long for him to find the hallow. When he gets close Josh jumps into a tree and summons his bow and takes aim.

Josh: Just a weak cat type it seems, Oh well, even a weak hallow needs be destroyed. (Josh draws back the string on his bow and lets go hitting the hallow square between the eyes killing it.) Back to the fire, Dads stories about Alcide are always interesting. (Just as Josh turns to hop out of the tree he feels a huge power from the camp site.) Oh no

Josh begins running full speed towards the camp sight but suddenly the power vanishes. When he gets there he sees pure horror, there is blood splattered everywhere, the wooden chairs they were using have been splintered, the trees and ground in the area are burned, cut, and filled with holes. Under a pile of splintered wood is a man laying. Josh runs over and flips the man over and sees he is wearing a black outfit and holding a katana. The man has one hole between the eyes, His dad’s favorite target. Josh backs away quickly and throws up in the bushes then hears a woman screaming in the distance.

Josh: MOM!!!

Josh turns and runs towards the screams barreling through bushes and branches taking cuts and smacking limbs and his head on branches with his bow out just in case. He comes to a small clearing and sees his mom huddling over a bundle of blankets that Josh assumes contains Jade. Pinned against a tree is Richard. He has a katana through the center of his chess and blood is pouring out of his mouth. A man wearing the same black uniform as the dead one from the camp is holding the sword sticking through Richard. Josh is frozen with fear standing just inside the small circle of illumination from the moon. His whole body is shaking and he loses consecration on his bow thus reverting it to the cross.

Richard: (His voice barley above a whisper as he struggles to look up) J…J…J…Jo….. Sssssss…ave…..Jade….. (Richard's whole body falls limp)

The man: Oh, I see there is another one. (He closes his eyes and smiles looking happy)

Josh: (Thinking to self) What do I do, what do I do, what do I do, THINK THINK THINK THINK!!!! (Jade starts crying) I gotta save her; she needs to get out of here, I Gotta save her

Josh jumps as high as he can in the air and activates his bow and fires three arrows at the man as he flips and lands next to Martha. The arrows all were heading to a vital spot but the man pulled his sword out of the tree and deflected them all then vanished and appeared behind where Josh was landing ready to stab with his katana. Martha jumped up and threw Jade into Josh’s hands and pushed Josh out of the way and got stabbed through the chess by the man.

Josh: MOM!!! YOU BAST….

Martha: (Coughing up blood) RUN NOW!!!

Josh hesitates for a second then turns to run just as he gets out of the clearing he saw that his parents set up a pentagon. There is a huge explosion and the man isn’t anywhere to be seen after.

Josh: (Tears rolling down his face as he is holding his only family in his arms. He sobs) Mom (Images of Josh and his mom fly through his head. Some of him fighting to be woke up for school, others of her bandaging his cuts. And others of the two laughing together) Dad (images of Josh and his dad start going through his mind. They are both shooting bows, fishing, playing catch, Watching T.V.) I will (he sobs again) get stronger, I will protect Jade. I will avenge you (the tears stop and so does Josh. He turns around, and then looks down at Jade to see if she’s ok. Then with as cheerful of a voice he can manage) were gunna go see grandpa.

Time skip to 5 months before Josh meant the Ace of x

Josh is sitting in the back of an ambulance and Jade is unconscious. The ambulance is speeding down the road towards the hospital

Josh: Jade, Jade, Hang in there, your gunna be ok, Big brother is here for ya. Your gunna be ok. (Looking at the doctor) Is she gunna be ok (The doctor has an unsure look on her face) your gunna be ok,

They get to the hospital and rush in. They rush Jade to surgery and close the doors on Josh.

Josh: She’s gunna be ok, She’s gunna be ok, She’s gunna be ok (Josh sits down in waiting room then falls asleep after 19 hours of waiting.

Doctor: Sir? Sir? Sir? (Shaking Josh) SIR!

Josh: (Waking up and jumping to his feet) Jade, is she ok, when can I see her, where is she, is she this way (Josh starts to walk towards the surgery room.

Doctor: Sir, Are you the brother of Jade Uryu?

Josh: Yes, I’m Joshua Uryu. What’s the news?

Doctor: Your sister is going to be fine for now. She passed out because she was bleeding in her head putting pressure on her brain. We drained the excess blood but it appears the bleeding was caused by a Tumor. We can remove it but it seems your insurance doesn’t cover it and though it is life threatening it wont kill her any time soon so the hospital wont do the operation unless you can find away to pay for it. I’m sorry. Her room is just down that hall on the right. You can visit when you are ready.

Josh: (He stays still and silent for a couple minutes then when the doctor is about to leave he speaks) Ill find a way to pay, but I must ask, where is the chief of medicine?

Doctor: That would be me; with issues like this I am one to inform the family memb… (Josh punches the doctor in the face knocking him back 10 feet and unconscious)

Josh: What the hell is wrong with you? (Josh turns and walks to Jades room as the nurses are huddling around the Chief of Medicine.)

Jade is still sleeping form the operation so Josh grabs a piece of paper and pencil and writes a note saying “Need money, Be back in a week, Love Josh” Then he kisses her on the forehead and walks out.

Present day in Heuco Mundo

Josh: I will get back to you Jade. I’m sorry I’m so late. (Josh begins to try to find a way to get out of the mountain of sand.)
I got a question do we have a 7th Divsion captain ?
So I decided that instead of posting part 3 I'm just going to wait for my turn again and then I'll post it
ok, is it hadez turn? Sorry if this is a repetitive question, im just really tired
lol no it's your hadez posted XD testu
oh crap, see i told you i was confused, and tired
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
character on page 132 of make a zanpakto forum and i also need feedback, i will almost always post out of my turn so if i don't post in 1 hour skip me, he seems way to over powered
smile
ok, my post will be a little late, as i had some things to take care of,so it will be in by tomorrow, but if the next person wants to post feel free, ill just post a little late
smile
In Hueco mundo-------(before crow starts whooping ass)

Ryuu is lying on the ground, bleeding from countless wounds, as he listens to crow get his ass handed to him. He starts coughing up blood.

Ryuu: Crap, crap crap crap!

He curls his hands into fists, then relaxes them, as he barely has the strength to lift his arm.

Ryuu(thinks): Crap, I cant do anything, I can barley see, and im useless and in the way here. There’s only one thing I can do at this point.

He deactivates his bankai and goes to Shikai, and uses the ice to drag himself off the field of battle, after freeing Shado from the liquid ice.

Ryuu: (mutters) its up to you now, mercenary, don’t lose. (falls unconscious)

Elsewhere in Hueco Mundo…

Kimi feels the spiritual pressure of her captain drop to almost nonexistence, and begins to worry. She looks at the others, who are not looking, and Shunpos away. Tears start to form in her eyes.

Kimi: Captain, don’t die.

Elsewhere in Hueco Mundo… Again (Crow starts wooping ass)

Carth and Kichigai arrive in Hueco Mundo, both looking grim, but Kichigai is more disappointed then grim.

Kichigai: This is so disappointing, so very disappointing. His spiritual pressure is almost nonexistent.( notices a sudden spike in pressure from someone else) Ohhh, I wonder who did that? I would like to study him.

Waves upon waves of hollow descend upon them, along with a few arrancar.

Carth: first we will have to take these on. Release!

Kichigai: Oh, very well. Release!

Carth: You know, I think you enjoy killing a little too much.

Kichigai: Well why not? There’s nothing better to do while in battle, and you have to make life as enjoyable as possible, so enjoy every second of it… It also helps that I’m insane.

Carth thinks on what Kichigai said for a moment, then responds.

Carth: the only legitimate excuse you gave me was that your insane.

Kichigai: (shrugs) I only need one for it to be an excuse.

Carth: Your crazy.

Kichigai: we prefer mentally hilarious.

Carth: see, this is why I don’t like fighting with you, you always use the crazy excuse.

Kichigai: well that’s because it always works.

They then proceed to attack the hollow, killing them with vicious intent and in Kichigai’s case, bloodthirsty voraciousness.

E.
N.
D.

Narrator: Wait, what are you doing, no, stay away! Stay away! Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Kichigai: I regret to inform you that the narrator has been killed, in a… accident.
Narrator: I’m still alive!
Kichigai: Who will die soon due to profuse bleeding from the head.
Narrator: I think I’m getting better!
Kichigai: … I think you just ripped off Monty Python .
Narrator: … yes

Alright, so...you guys know that post I made a little while back about timing of posts on here? I'm not seeing people speaking up about how they'll be late, and yet it's been over a day. Onix, you're up at the moment, if you're not going to be ready to post soon, pass or say you'll post a little late. I really don't want these sorts of lag times to persist.
I agree with whiteflame. As I stated before, with school back in session, it will be harder for people to post their parts in the story on time so everyone will understand if you need more time or you just won't be able to post. So please keep us informed of your situation. No need for details just say you're "busy so skip me for now and I'll try to post later". We are all busy so we know it can be hard to keep up with summer over so you don't have to feel pressured to post quickly. Just keep us informed.
sad
Posting late Have a serious work on my hands and all my original post got deleted.
new character on pg 133. Who in hueco mundo wants to fight him.
Toku will hez not duin much.
time between posts= :(
I definetly agree with jstar, whiteflame, and testu i don't mind if you take yur time or yur late but there is a point where its just annoying the only thing good about it is it gives me more time to work on my post
I'm Waiting for a reply on whos characters are able to fight in hueco mundo.
Onix you can use my Charcter Nabimaru, he's not in Huceo mundo at the moment but you can get him there and have him fight some one it's all good with me
See, I'd suggest my lone character in Hueco Mundo (namely Yasashiku), but she's really less of a one on one person. It would basically be a fight of attrition where she just holds you off.
Bryce is sitting on a high vantage point. Behind him is large amounts of blood. He is looking at the fighters that just entered.

Bryce: All of them are rather powerful. I don't think they'll have much trouble. What i'm here for though is the head of my enemies." He sees an image of a large structure. "I'm coming for you Dormidable.

In the palace

Dormirarbol: His ears begin to turn red and start to itch. "Damn, who the hell is talking about me?"

Somewhere else in the palace

Three men are walking down the corridors, the one in the middle is shorter than the others and has a calm look on his face. As they continue to walk they are intercepted by jester.

Jester: "Well well, if it isn't the unknown. You look happy to day."

Unknown: "I am sort of glad, there are finally some intruders to fight, i hope they are good fighters."

Jester: He puts on a demonic grin. "I know isn't it exciting. So is that where your going?"

Unknown: "Yes, i was starting to get angry that we were just doing nothing."

Jester: "Well good luck and don't get killed." The unkown walks away with his men. "I wonder if he will use his unsealed form."

In Hueco Mundo

Miroku and the captains are moving along, they all just stop.

Boa: "Do you sense that?"

Miroku: He looks around. "Yes, it's very near."

Zane: "It seems very powerful, can't wait to meet it." A trio of arrancar appear in front of them. They are all covered by a dark aura. But Zane can't help but notice that the middle one is shorter than the others. He can tell that he is an adult. He suddenly burst out laughing. "Ha! Whose the short stack."

Unknown: A large cero is launched at the group. "Don't call me short you son of a bitch!" The men beside him launch bolas at the group.

Boa: Dodging one of the bolas. "These guys are good. What should we do Miroku, should all of us fight them?"

In the human world

Daniel is seen walking around. He is looking for some place. He arrives at his destination and knocks on the door and it suddenly swings open. A girl jumps out of the house and tackles him. She has black hair with a good bust, she is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts.

Girl: Oh baby were have you been. Your parents said you went on a camping trip.

Daniel: He rubs his head. "Trina why did you tackle me for, you could of say hey long time no see, but now you wide open bust me."

Trina: Oh sorry, i just missed you." She gets up and smiles real big. "So how have you been."

Daniel: "well it's been good. But the camp i went to, i might have to go back." He expects to get slapped but instead he receives a hug.

Trina: She looks up at him. "When will you be leaving again?"

Daniel: He looks at her and smiles. "Not sure, but if you ever see a big guy walk through, that's probably the sign that I'll have to leave." Thinking to himself. "God knows they'll send Tommy to come get me."

Trina: "Well do you want to come in?"

Daniel: He looks around. "Sure." He walks in the house and that's were it ends.

Sorry for the short post. Damn technology has failed me multiple times. My computer kept restarting on me and deleting my post.
Wtf, so its my post working on wut my charecter is duin, will post today or tommarow. Just figuring stuff out.
Onix, just one thing: It's Dormirarbol, not Dormidable. In case you're wondering why he gave it that name, for those who don't know Spanish, the name is a combination of two words. "Dormirar" means "to sleep," and "arbol" means "tree." Anyone who has seen his recent posts now knows why he's called that. Might want to change that in your post real quick.
well me and Jstar WERE going to work on a post that was Miroku vs ketsuki guess that will be on hold :P xD eh jstar ..........I was really looking forward to it too :'( oh well :P
smile
Thanks for the help white flame. i had to write it fast. Also, i kinda took french class, so Spanish is not my thing. Kind of bad for a bleach fan.
I didn't know that my characters were gonna get forced into a fight! I had nothing to do with this setup so I'm just as shocked as you are wolfmaster!
Hey I'm going to use some of the dark lords in my post, but ill only be useing my charecter(toku) shuken, and renik in am upcomeing fight. Will post later today if that's okay to use renik and shunken.
-laughing evily- don't worry Jstar Ketsuki and his Fraccion will dispose of Unknown ...xD :P
worried
Your characters don't have to fight. its whoever feels like it. some of you could just walk around. Oh man i have been messing up horribly these past few post. Now everyone hates me
no no Onix :P it's all good :P .....Onix I fucked up on my last post too we all mistake's it's human nature :P :) ...just unknown is gonna get beaten up xD ..a little
Well i don't have him winning the fight. The way the character is built is made to give people trouble. it will be a fun fight.
Wolfmaster if you would like you could have ketsuki fight Toni after all she did just break out of your room and attack your fraccion infact she locked 2 in the cell and knocked the other two out the only problem is I won't be able to get to them till not his post coming up but my next turn after that

And Whiteflame I hope you aren't the only one who noticed that
oooo so many choice's :P Ketsuki's indeed a prick but I don't think he'd...*thinks for a minute* yeah he'd fuck her up xD , well I could take care of her breaking out for you if you want it would be easyier :P , and I can start a bit of the fight
Its not a problem at all Onix, I have backup plans for these kinda things. Its all good and there will be a fight.
lol Ketsuki and Miroku will fight another day , Right now Ketsuki has to go beat on Toni :P xD
Don't take Toni lightly she is after all crow's gf and therefore the two problem train alot together and not to mention as corny as it sounds she is fighting to get to Crow and that maks her pretty damn determine. I do just have one request I don't care how bad you hurt her or whatever but please just don't kill her I'll plan on keeping her for the Time Skip
Heh, Lobos, not everyone knows about the Time Skip. In case people are wondering what that is, the end of this arc is coming up (still got a ways to go beforehand, so don't think too much of this), but after this arc, we're going to skip forward 100 years. Many of us will be losing a large portion of our characters (I'll have a total of 3 left after the time skip occurs), so it's something to keep in mind.
As for the "Dormirarbol" name, I honestly don't think many people knew Lobos. I picked my characters' names based on personality and general trends in their characters, though those are only for the Japanese names. Huabu Taijitu, the name of my now long dead arrancar, translates to "Canvas of the Diagram of Ultimate Power" in Chinese because of her focus on balance and Yin and Yang.