Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1672

over a year ago jstar18 said…
Wow LOBOS, I couldn't of asked for a better lead in! Okay here is some serious insight into Miroku's past. I hope you all enjoyed it, even though you will have more questions then answer

--- A Blade & A Dream ---

Miroku and Chiyo finally make it back to the Spirit World, but Chiyo continues to notice an increase of fatigue in Miroku. As they continue to the hideout, she notices that Miroku is starting to walk slower and slower so she decides that it would be best to take there time. But suddenly Miroku falls and begins to breath hard. Chiyo can no longer hold her peace!

Chiyo: (with a very concerned tone) Okay, what's up with you? I've never seen you like this before! What's wrong? Did you get hurt by those arrancar?
Miroku: (annoyed) Hell No! You think those weaklings could actually hurt me? Its just... (as he tries to speak, he is cut off by his own coughs)
Chiyo: Its just what? (Chiyo asks as she carefully helps Miroku over to the side of a hill and lays him down.)
Miroku: This always happens when I use my zanpaktou!
Chiyo: What do you mean? (she looks down at Miroku and realizes that he has now fallen asleep) I guess I'll ask you when you wake-up.
Miroku: (as he begins to fall into a deep sleep) I hate my zanpaktou! It never helps me out! Damn you Ketsueki Karite, what the hell is your problem?

As Miroku thinks to himself he final falls asleep, but wakes-up in a dreadful place.Miroku finds himself inside a large graveyard, he is sitting in the middle of a road that seems to separate two different groups of tombstones. There are hundreds of tombstones on the left side of the road and only 3 tombstones on the right side of the road. A deep fog surrounds the tombstones on the left side as they represent all the enemies Miroku had to kill over the years, and he tries his best to forget those thoughts as he hates killing people. On the other side sits 3 large tombstones with the names of three people that Miroku respects the most but have passed away. Bright lights shine from the sky and rain down on these 3 tombstones as Miroku will never forget these people. The names on the tombstones read; "Mine", "Moriko" and "Sunny"! As Miroku gets up he looks at the 3 tombstones and smiles. He begins to walk down the road and begins to remember the memories he has of the 3 people who changed his life. He remembers how he always looked up to the former Captain Commander Mine, and how he vowed to be as strong as her some day. He then remembers the sad days he used to spend in the orphanage and how a beautiful girl named Moriko would always come to visit him and bring him gifts. He always felt a strong connection to her but never understood why. And then there was Sunny, the man that changed everything. He remembers the night when they broke out of prison and when Sunny sacrificed himself. But then he remembers Sunny's last words he whispered to him. It made Miroku anger as he thought on his words.

Miroku: (talking out loud as if he was speaking to Sunny himself) Why the hell would you say that to me? Why the hell would you even know that? I thought that night in prison was the first time we met? How do you know me? And how did you know them? Why did you have that letter and how did you know we would meet? Nothing makes sense! WHO THE HELL WERE YOU SUNNY!?
???: Stop yelling. Its starting to give me a headache. (Miroku looks to were he heard the voice and sees a skeleton made with black colored bones walk up to him. The bones are surrounded by a red colored mist that takes the shape of a male body around the bones. There is also a black cloak being wore by this being and he also carries a large red scythe.)
Miroku: You got a lot of nerve summoning me here! What do you want... Ketsueki Karite?
Ketsueki Karite: I just came to answer your question.
Miroku: (angry) Then tell me why you've never helped me out, EVER! Everyone else says they can fill the power of their zanpaktou when they use them. They say that their spiritual pressure grows when they use them. Why can't I feel that when I use you? Why do you give me your abilities but not your strength. Why do I have to force you out with my spiritual pressure? Why...
Ketsueki Karite: Why you ask? Because... I DON'T BELONG TO YOU!
Miroku: (confused and angry) Don't give me that crap! You always say that.
Ketsueki Karite: Because it's the truth... (Ketsueki Karite begins to stagger as he talks and the graveyard begins to fade away) Dammit how is she able to interfere that far away! (Ketsueki Karite and the graveyard disappear)
Miroku: What the hell is going on?
???: You have nothing to fear master, its just me. (A women with a fair complexion and flowing black hair that appears to never end is now in front of him. She is naked but a black veil covers her breast and hips.) What that zanpaktou said is true Miroku. Please come back to me. We will never reach our potential without each other. (The women reaches for Miroku's face and touches him on his cheek. As soon as she touched him, Miroku felt a power surge through his body, a power beyond anything he ever felt before. But when she touched him, white chains wrapped around her limbs and begin to pull her away.) Damn this seal! Please just allow me to stay a little longer, PLEASE! (Miroku begins to run to her but he can not reach her and she disappears. Miroku wakes-up in a cold sweat. Chiyo looks at him and wonders what's wrong now.)
Chiyo: Are you okay?
Miroku: (looking around confused; Miroku stops, looks at Chiyo, and rubs his head.) Yeah just a bad dream.
Chiyo: Oh good, you should probably get some more rest. You still seem heavily fatigued.
Miroku: Yeah... I'll just relax a little while longer. (Miroku lays back down and begins to think about the things he just saw) That women, she was so happy to see me as if we met before. She claims to be my true zanpaktou! If that is true, then why do I have Ketsueki Karite? And what was up with that power I felt when we touched? I don't know what's going on; but I need to find her... I need my blade! (With that Miroku falls back to sleep)

END

I hope you all enjoyed it, even though you probably have more questions then answers now. Everything will be explained soon. I'm tired so I will post the second part later today!
last edited over a year ago
Okay here is part 2 of my post!

--- Daggers, Triangles, and Explosions! ---

Back at the Rising Suns' Hideout, Coran and Amiro have stopped fighting for a moment and begin to just stare each other down. Akihiko and Dawn watch nervously wondering who will make the next move. Zane and Rena are seen standing a little far off watching the mansion to see if anyone will try to escape or join in the fight. Akihiko gets bored and begins to yell at Amiro.

Akihiko: (annoyed) Come on man! Hurry this up, we don't have all day or are you just afraid of dying?
Amiro: (smiling) Always in a hurry I see. Listen to me for once and understand this. These guys are not your regular everyday soul reapers. They are powerful warriors that need to be fought with patience and strategy. If you rush in against them, you will die. I shouldn't have to tell you that after seeing what he did to those Squad 2 soul reapers.
Zane: (unhappy with what he heard) Don't use my dead members as an example. That's disrespectful!
Rena: Calm down Zane, he was just bringing up a good point.
Akihiko: (still annoyed) I didn't ask you all that! Just hurry up with this strategy of yours so we can go home!
Dawn: (runs over to Akihiko and punches him in the back of the head) SHUT-UP! If you let the captain concentrate, then this will be over in no time.
Coran: (laughing at what he hears) Just as cocky as ever! The faces change but the disrespect stays the same. You over estimate your power, without understanding the depths of my own! Hilarious! (With that said the look on Coran's face changes to a sadistic smile) Like I would loose to one captain!

Coran quickly swings his blade and a high pressure blast of water launches toward Amiro. Amiro easily dodges but it was a distraction. Coran appears behind Amiro and launches another blast, but Amiro notices fast enough to swing his blade creating a fire blast to counter the water causing steam to fill the area. Coran begins to laugh again and scratches his head with his hand that is holding the sword. Amiro watches the blade wondering if Coran is about to use another ability and doesn't notice that Coran's finger on his other hand is pointed at him.

Coran: Bakudo - 61 Rikujokoro! (Six thin, wide beams of light slam into Amiro's midsection, holding him in place. Amiro is stunned)
Amiro: Damn, how did I let myself get caught in that trap!?
Coran: Well I wish I could say it was fun captain, but I would be lying. Hopefully your subordinates have more skill or this will also be there fate. (Coran begins to swing his sword, but suddenly he feels a strong force begin to pull him)
Akihiko: PULL! (Coran is lifted off the ground and begins to move towards Akihiko. Akihiko gets ready to stab Coran) NOW DIE!
Coran: Quite the ability you have there. But I wonder what will happen if something comes between us! (Coran swings his blade and launches another blast of water which is now moving faster due to Akihiko's ability)
Akihiko: Damn! (Akihiko dodges in the nick of time, but Coran is still moving towards him ready to deliver a killing blow but notices another spiritual pressure is ready to fight as well)
Dawn: (strikes a pose with the palm of her hand facing Coran) Hado 31 - Shakkaho (but before she is able to unleash the kido, Coran quickly vanishes and reappears beside Dawn. His places the tip of his blade on her palm and encases her body inside a large bubble. By the time Dawn notices, it is to late and she launches the kido spell inside the bubble causing an explosion that is concentrated inside the bubble. The bubble dissipates and Dawn falls to the ground with first and second degree burns all over her body. She struggles to get up.)
Coran: Still alive huh, I don't like killing women but I'm not the one who started this fight. (Coran spins his sword and catches with the blade now pointed down at Dawn's neck. Akihiko runs over and points his blade towards Coran.)
Akihiko: Push! (Akihiko puts as much energy as he can into the attack hoping to do internal damage.)
Coran: Don't you think I saw that coming. Bakudo 81 - Danku (Coran creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. The wall stops the ability and Akihiko is sent flying back instead. Coran continues to look down at Dawn) I hate to have to rid the world of such a pretty face but I guess I have no choice. (Coran begins to lower his sword but stops as he feels a dense spiritual pressure form.)
Amiro: BANKAI! (The binging spell that Coran trapped him in disappears, and the two strings on the handle seem to pile his sword in half creating two 2 foot long daggers. One dagger is White with a black jagged design in the middle of it. The other Dagger is Red with a orange jagged design in the middle of it.) Tsuki to taiyō no sōkan!
Coran: About time captain. I was waiting to see if you were really gonna let me harm this girl, I didn't want to kill her.
Amiro: (smiles) Well I'm glad to hear that, but you really should be worried about yourself. (after finishing his sentence, Amiro places the white blade in front of the red blade.) Taiyō to tsuki ni somuite. (Suddenly Amiro vanishes and reappears behind Coran. Before Coran can notice, he is kicked in the side of his head sending him crashing into the side of the mansion.)
Coran: (confused) How the hell did he get faster! (Amiro begins to run towards Coran, and Coran begins to frantically swing his blade as much as he can creating hundreds of water blasts, but Amiro shows of his new speed by shunpoing through the blast of water reappearing between blasts until he finally is in front of Coran. Amiro thrust both his fist at Coran stabbing both blades into his gut. Coran is sent flying again and hits the side of the cave. As Coran gets up, he begins to cough up blood. Amiro runs again towards Coran but Coran notices that he is not as fast anymore.) He slowed down!? I better use this chance to regroup. (Coran creates 3 orbs of water on his blade and launches them into the sky above Amiro and pressurized water rains down around him causing dust and debris to surround Amiro.) Now's my chance, (Coran points his finger in Amiro's direction) Hado 4 - Byakurai (Coran fires a stream of white lightning that passes through the debris where Amiro was at but the kido spell hits nothing. Amiro reappears behind Coran and hits his two blades together creating a 50 foot ring of fire around Coran)
Amiro: Its over. (fire shoots out from all sides of the ring and head towards Coran. Coran smiles as the flames get closer) What's he smiling about?
Coran: Bankai! (right before the flames hit, a large wave of water sprouts up extinguishing the flames and fills the area with water that is only ankle deep. Coran is now holding a three-pronged trident. The handle and blade of the trident is black with a blue triangular jewel in the middle blade.) Umi Mashin Ryouiki! (Coran now has a serious look on his face) Now the real fight begins.

-AWAY FROM THE FIGHT-
Zane and Rena look at whats going on and Zane begins to walk over to wards the mansion.

Rena: Where are you going?
Zane: I'm going to see if any one else is in the mansion. Watching this fight just makes me want to have one as well. You stay here in case someone tries to escape.
Rena: Fine, just don't get killed.

-INSIDE THE MANSION-
Titus is in the medical room looking over Asoka and Hideaki and notices that Asoka has gotten up.

Asoka: (with a serious face) I'm leaving!
Titus: No you're not. Coran said to stay here so you are not going anywhere.
Asoka: SHUT-UP! (Titus is stunned and Asoka looks at him in disgust.) Don't you feel that. Coran is fighting some really strong people out there, he needs help. Look you two were never officially a part of this team so you can leave but I won't sit back and let Coran sacrifice himself!
???: Nicely spoken Asoka. (Asoka, Titus and Hideaki all turn towards the door and see Zane standing there. Titus and Asoka quickly grab their zanpaktou and Titus leaps towards Zane.) To slow! ( Zane spins around and kicks Titus in the face sending him crashing through the walls of the mansion. Zane then walks over to Hideaki and prepares to kill him but Asoka jumps towards him trying to cut his head off, but he catches her blade.)
Asoka: Please stop Zane!
Zane: I have my orders Asoka, you should just be glad I don't kill women or you would already be dead! (Zane's fist begins to glow and he prepares to punch Hideaki, but Asoka jumps between them.)
Asoka: Wait, please!
Zane: What is your problem? Do you want to die?
Asoka: I'll make a deal with you!
Zane: A deal? I'm listening.
Asoka: I'll turn myself over to you with out any resistance. But you have to let those two go.
Zane: I'm not gonna let them go.
Asoka: But they are not a part of the Rising Suns. They were just watching over my recovery, that's all. Please let them go.
Zane: (sighs) Isao probably won't like this but fine. As long as we return with one of you then the mission will be a success. (Zane turns and looks at Hideaki) Get your friend and get out of here. You owe this women your life. Lets go Asoka. (Hideaki wakes-up Titus, who was knocked out from Zane's kick and helps him get away but they are stopped by Rena. Rena begins to unsheathe her blade but is stopped by Zane.) I gave Asoka my word. Don't bother them!
Rena: (sighs) Always doing something for a lady, fine but you better hope Isao doesn't find out or he's gonna be pissed.
Zane: Lets me worry about that.

-BACK AT THE FIGHT-

All talking has ceased, Amiro and Coran begin to clash blades. Amiro seems to have the slight upper hand as he is wielding two blades but Corans incredible swordsmanship keeps them on an even plane. Amiro continues to repeatedly thrust his blades at Coran trying to stab him in the heart but Coran just uses his speed to quickly dodge all of his attempts. Coran kicks Amiro away and points the head of the trident towards Amiro. The trident begins to glow blue and a dark black beam fires out of the trident at kido speed but Amiro as able to dodge it.

Amiro: Was that a cero?
Coran: Why the hell would I use arrancar attacks!? That was one of my bankai abilities, its called Kuro Garandou.
Amiro: Oh good, If you turned out to be one of those storied Vizards, then I would be in same serious trouble. (As Amiro continues to talk to Coran, suddenly a whip with a small axe on the end flies towards Coran's head. Coran notices it in time to dodge but gets a small cut on the left side of his face. Coran notices that the vision in his left eye is starting to fade and he can't even move any part on the left side of his face.)
Coran: What the hell is gong on. (Coran looks over at the figure standing behind him. She has two whip-like weapons, with multi-bladed axes coming out of the tips (Each axe being a foot wide) and a ring with a small crescent on the end of the hilt.)
Dawn: (Breathing hard) Its one of my zanpaktou abilities. Its called Chunyu!
Coran: So I see you can still move. (Coran notices someone else moving towards him)
Akihiko: Bankai! (Akihiko is now wearing a black breast plate, shoulder guards and a black cape) Supreme Attraction!
Coran: (smiles) What the hell have I gotten myself into! I guess I have no choice but to activate my strongest ability. Umi Mashin Sankaku! (The jewel begins to glow and the water surrounding the battlefield now takes the shape of a triangle and a dense fog forms in the area.)
Amiro: (speaking to his subordinates) Don't let your guard down for a second. You've seen the things he can do. He's preparing something big. (Coran now feels another strong presence inside the mansion. He turns to it and sees Rena running out of the mansion with Asoka in her arms tied up.)
Coran: ASOKA!

-INSIDE THE MANSION-
Zane stands in the middle of the structure and cracks his knuckles.

Zane: Lets bring the house down! Bankai, Jishin Tentei (Zane's gloves glow blue and sink into his body. Blue colored cracks appear around Zane's body. Strong seismic waves emit continuously from his body creating a dense pressure around him.) I'm sorry Miroku, I never thought it would come to this. (He clenches his fist and charges up his energy.) JISHIN HOUMEN! (He thrust out both of his arms and opens his hands creating an enormous shockwave that blows up the mansion from the inside out!

-BACK OUTSIDE-
Coran and Asoka watch in horror as the place they once called home is destroyed in front of there eyes! Coran lowers his head and begins to glow dark blue. He lifts his head and now his eyes are also glowing blue.

Coran: I'm gonna kill, ALL OF YOU!

End of part 2, I might post part 3 today but keep the rotation going. I'll just post out of turn! Hope you all enjoy this! You're up whiteflame!
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
not bad jstar i hope my part 2 doesnt mess up your plans and btw that 3 bases destroyed Crow's Arcade, Isao's Office and now Miroku's Mansion
Toni: Hey Crow? (Toni has a look on her face that screams she is thinkin way to hard)
Crow: (sighs) Yeah Toni what is it?
Toni: Now that Miroku based is destroyed can we let him stay with us?
Crow: (shocked she just asked that) Hell NO!
Toni: (a little dissappointed) But why not he not in soul society, infact he probably hates it as much as we do and i thought you two use to be friends!
Crow: (sighs again) We USE to be friends key word use as in we were now we are not and our base was destroyed remeber
Toni: (a little sad look on face) Oh right I remeber
Crow: And besides we are mercenaires not hotelaires outside doesn't free room and board VANCANY out front now does it
okay this is part 2 this is gonna be a flash back.

---PART 2---
Crow thought back 10 years ago way before he was a mercenary, or joined Ace of X, or even had a zanpakuto. He remebered the day perfectly and what he was doing. It had been almost 2 years since that day, he was living with his uncle at time. He felt sorry for his uncle, who was a partier and like to have fun often, he wasn't the kind of man who should have been given the responibilites of child. Even though he cared for Crow the based he could, and Crow cared for him as much at his destroyed heart would let him, Crow always thought he uncle was annoyed and would rather be doing something better. His uncle had left again like he always did, Crow was ignorant to what his back then and even if he knew he probably wouldn't have cared. Crow was laying on the roof of the house of Ikumi, his "teacher"/caretaker when his uncle was away, she would probably be pissed he skipping on his lessons by he really didn't care. He was looking up at the sky because someone once told him that was where god was, he could hear children playing below, one of them was calling shouting at someone Crow wanted this kid to shut up. It was after a few seconds of none of the other reply that suddenly Crow realize whoever this kid was it wasn't his friends he was shouting at it was Crow. Crow look down with a monotone look on his face to see what he now knew was a young Miroku shouting at him.
Kid Miroku: Hey YOU kid on the roof!
Kid Crow: (he voice was barely held any emotion) What do you want?
Kid Miroku: Hey do you want to play with us with need someone else to make the teams even!
Kid Crow: (he look down to see a about 5 other kid standing around the one shouting at him. As he spoke even though it was monotone he had stern sound) No
Kid Miroku: (he look up at the kid in astounishment, this kid said no to him, nobody says no to him) Why not?!
Kid Crow: (he was getting annoyed) Because I got better things to do then play a stupid game with some stupid kids..
Kid Miroku: (he had climb on the so fast and swiftly he startled Crow who almost fell off the roof) What do you have to do and why are up here?
Kid Crow: (he was amazed how fast this kid got on the roof) Jesus kid how about a little warning next time you almost gave me a heart attack! And i told you no I well the hell do I have to tell you what I'm doing!
Kid Miroku: (looking around as not paying the bit of attention) We are playing shingami and hollow and we need another player so the teams are even you can pick what you want to be (he stuck his hand out to expecting for Crow to shake it back but instead Crow had already gotten off the roof and was walking away) Hey Where you going?!
Kid Crow: (he was getting pissed) I fucking told you no now leave me the hell alone! (Miroku got off the roof and was following Crow) Stop following you damn stalker!
????: CROW WHAT DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY!!!!! (Crow froze in his track when he head the woman screamed, he thought to himself she must of heard when I shouted I have to get out of this but before he could come up with a lie he heard this kid voice behind him)
Kid Miroku: Your name Crow, that a stupid name
Kid Crow: (he didn't care what teacher was gonna do to him, now his thoughts was on this brat he spun on him in heart beat) MY NAME NOT STUPID YOU DUMB ASS!!! (a frying pan came flying from the door of the house at such speed it could have broke the sound barrier it smash into Crow forehead busting his head open. The thorwer of the pan was a woman in her late 30s she was wearing a worn jeans, a tshirt with a kitty printed on it, sandals and a house apron standing in the door of the house. This woman was none other than Crow's teacher Ikumi.)
Ikumi: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR MOUTH!!
Crow: (holding his bleeding forehead) WHAT THE...(he caught himself) HECK GRANNY YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!! (This time Crow dodge the object thorwn at him but I went to stick his tongue he realize his cheeck was bleeding and as he looked around he saw this time the object was a butcher ax and Ikumi was glowing with a dark aura)
Ikumi: (even though her voice was softer it was filled with such a demonic feeling it terrified smalled children) What did you call me?
Crow: (terrified and sturrering)I...I..I said...lady, young beautiful...kind lady (he laughs a nervous laugh)
Ikumi: That what I thought you said now why aren't you doing your lessons like I told you (she stopped as she saw Miroku) Oh I see you made a friend
Crow: (snorted) I didn't make a friend this little..(he caught himself as he saw the dark aura again)
Ikumi: What your name young man?
Miroku: My name Miroku mam (he shakes the woman hand)
Ikumi: Well Miroku a nice name (she smiles)
(Crow muttering under his breath): I think its a stupid name (a glint of silver passes by Crow's face)
Miroku: Me and my friends are playing a game but we need another player to make the teams even mam.
Ikumi: Oh I see and so you want Crow to play with you. (as she turns on Crow her smile vanishes) Crow go play with these kids you are excuse from your lesson
Crow: I'm not playing with them I told him no!
Ikumi: Okay I understand you love your lessons well if you love them so much I can give you more...
Crow: (terrified again) No No I play with them
(Crow and Miroku walk away. Crow mumbling under his breath)
Miroku: We are playing shingami and hollows what do you want to be?
(As Crow apporach the other children he saw there was 3 boys: ! one was a skinny little nerd, another a big chubby kid, and a kid who was a combonation of the others and black as well as a girl with pig-tails who dressed quite sharply)
Miroku: This is Bulk (The fat kid), Lupin (the nerd), Jackson (the 3rd boy) and Rose (the girl). So what do you want to be a shingami or a hollow?
Crow: neither
Bulk: I want to be a quincy!
Jackson: Fool who can't be a quincy, there are barely any quincies around!
Lupin: Actually Jackson, there are still at least 100 quincies left
Miroku: We're playing shingami and hollows not shingami quincies and hollows. I'm gonna be a shingami when I group up (he picks up a stick and swings it around like a sword) I'll be the greatest shingami ever!
Rose: Wow Miroku you are so cool I'll bet you will be captain commander one day!
Crow: (snorts and lefts out a fake laugh) That stupid!
Miroku: Oh really what do you know about shingami!
Crow: I know they suck!
Rose: I wouldn't even bother talking to him Miroku my mother saids he is bad news a steert rat (she was turn her head in the most snobbish way)
Crow: YOUR MOTHER WAS CAUGHT GIVEN HEAD IN THE BATHROOM OF THE COUNTRY CLUB AND IT WAS RTO YOUR FATHER!!!
(Rose ran away crying and as Crow went to laugh he felt something strike him in the face)
Miroku: You will apolgize for making my friends cry and YOU WILL TAKE THAT BACK!!! (his face is filled with an arrogant rage)
Crow: (Crow looked into Miroku face this kid was seriously angry and was trying to make him apolgize he didn't know what made him angrier the punch or the that fact) YOU BRAT YOU REALLY WANT TO FIGHT ME FINE!!!!!
(Crow tackles Miroku with all his might but Miroku was a bit bigger and prepared he dug his feet into the ground and began to punch Crow in the ribs,face and back as well as kneeing him in the gut. Crow sturrgled but eventually picked him and slam him into the ground, then began to punch Miroku in his arrogant face)
Crow: YOU ARE GONNA PUNCH ME YOU LITTLE PISS!!! (Crow went to punch Miroku but Miroku catches his hand and sits quickly headbutting him)
Miroku:(spits up blood) THAT ALL YOU GOT BIRD-BRAIN!!!!!!
Crow: No this is!! (As Crow got up he was holding a gun, not the gun he now used as part of his zanpakuto but one that resembled it. Crow had taken the gun from his uncle's locked closet because why wouldn't he. The gun was heavy in his hands and needed to hands to hold it up stairght aimed right at Miroku heart but as went to say something a voice stopped him cold)
????: CROW!!!!!!
Before Crow could even turn around to acknowledge the voice he was smash upside the back of his head with a frying pan, infact the same frying pan from earlier, Crow dropped the gun, and as he went to fall to his knees a hand grabbed him by the back of his shirt and lifted him. He saw the owner of the hand was a furious Ikumi.
Ikumi: FIRST I HEAR YOU SWEARING AND NOW I FOUND YOU FIGHTING WITH THIS KIDS AND AIMING A GUN AT THEM!!! WHAT HAPPEN!!!! (she turns to Miroku with suck furiocity he stumbles backwards)
Miroku: (terrofied of this woman)Y..you..see..mam..he made one..of.of my friends cry
Crow: HE LYING TEAC....(Before Crow could even protest Ikumi slam him into the ground with such force it cracked the ground and created a small crator)
Ikumi: YOU BRAT YOU THINK I WOULD BEILEVE YOU!!! THIS CHILD GAINS NOTHING IN LYING TO ME UNLIKE YOU!!!! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET A GUN!!!
Crow: Shanks gave it to me for protection!!! (Again Crow is slam into the ground making the crator bigger and widening the cracks)
Ikumi: YOU STILL ARE GONNA LIE TO ME!!! I highly doubt that your uncle gave a 12 year old a gun for protection you and I will be having a with him when he returns. You kids run along now (Miroku and the other ran away as fast as possible back to the orphanage where Miroku lived) You Crow well your punishment will be far worst than you imagine (Crow wasn't listening to the last part instead he was looking back at Miroku he had the strangest feeling this wouldn't be the last time he will see that arrogance again)
this will be the final part its short
Crow was still thinking back on the first time he met Miroku, when something brought him back the present where he was still in the rubble of the arcade. The something was scent that was growing stronger and stronger, by the time Crow was fully aware of what is going on the scent was pudgent enought that Crow knew what it was. It was the scent of burned flesh, the smell of singed clothes, and gasonline. Crow turn towards the directions the smell was coming from and saw Saito limping towards them.
Crow: (sighs in relief) Saito thank god your okay.
(the others turn to help Saito over towards a sit and tended to his wounds)Saito: What the hell bossman you didn't think i would survive?
Crow: (smiling now) No Sai i just thought you were taking your time and playing with your food
Saito: (snorts) Whatever boss (looks around at the rubble) What the hell happen here?
Crow: Arrancar, four of them blow it up!
Saito: At least no one was hurt
Crow: Ah is Sai getting a soft side, I always know you were just a big teddy bear
Saito: (angers up comically) NO I'M NOT IF I JUST DON"T WANT ANYONE KILLING BEFORE ME!!!! (calms down) What the plan now?
Crow: First you healed up quickly, Josh I need to speak with you now (Crow vanishes and Josh looks confuse but follows)

the end i hope you enjoyed this 3 parter
Here is the last part of my post!

--- The First Step Is Taken! The War Begins! ---

-WHERE MIROKU IS SLEEPING-
Chiyo notices the shaking of the ground.

Chiyo: What the hell is going on, I've never heard of earthquakes in the spirit world. Someone strong must be fighting. I better lay low for now. Miroku is still sleep and no where near full power yet. If we get discovered, will be done for! (Chiyo looks down at Miroku who is still sleep) Don't worry Miroku, you risked your life to help me so I will gladly do the same.

-BACK AT THE DESTROYED MANSION-
Asoka looks in shock as she sees the debris from the explosion fall to the ground.

Asoka: (crying) DAMN YOU ZANE!
Coran: (Coran's spiritual pressure continues to thicken the air and the fog in the area is getting thicker) You're all dead!
Amiro: (looks at his subordinates and thinks to himself) I need to finish this as quick as possible or someone will end up dead. (yelling to his subordinates) Listen you two, I'll be on the frontlines fighting him head on. You two stay back and be ready to back me up. Its gonna take some serious team work to kill this guy! (Akihiko and Dawn shake there head in agreement)
Dawn: (Dawn notices that Coran is looking directly at Amiro and quickly acts. She swings her whip and it extends in the blink of an eye heading straight for Coran's head. The whip connects but instead of hitting him, it goes through his body and he disappears) What the hell just happened?
Amiro: Dawn behind you! (Coran appears behind her! Akihiko appears and punches Coran but just like what happened to Dawn, Akihiko's fist goes through Coran's body)
Coran: Got you right where I want you! (a huge black beam comes from behind out of nowhere and hits Dawn and Akihiko)
Amiro: Dammit! Are you guys okay? (Dawn and Akihiko struggle as they try to make it to there feet. Suddenly Amiro is hit in the face and sent flying. Amiro lands hard on the ground but jumps back up) I don't know whats going on but if I don't figure it out then we really are gonna be dead! (Dawn gets up and runs over to him)
Dawn: Are you okay?
Amiro: Yes what about you?
Dawn: (her voice changes to a deep tone) Oh I'm perfectly fine! (Amiro looks confused and tries to move but it is to late. Dawn's form changes to Coran's and he plunges his trident into Amiro mid-section. One of the prongs pierce his right lung, the middle through his stomach, and the other in his intestine. Amiro coughs up blood and falls to the ground.)
Amiro: What just happened? (Coran squats down and talks to Amiro)
Coran: Its pretty simple Captain! In this form of my bankai, you can't trust anything you see anymore! (Coran gets up and begins to walk over to where Dawn and Akihiko are at. Amiro tries to yell to them but can't due to his pierced lung.)
Akihiko: Dammit, I think he got Amiro!
Dawn: I know we are in battle but it's still Captain Amiro to you. But I digress, he's coming this way now. I can feel it. We need to come up with a plan.
Akihiko: I'll distract him, while you get to the captain, he might of figured something out. (Akihiko stands up and charges in the direction Dawn pointed to. As he continues to run, he sees Coran's shadow and tries to tackle him but just as all the other times, he goes right through the image of Coran.)
Coran: (turns and looks at Akihiko) You will die here to.
Dawn: (makes it over to where she last sensed her captain and to her horror finds Amiro in critical condition) Hang on I can treat you. (Dawn begins to treat Amiro wounds though it will not be enough to fully heal him, it will keep him alive for now. As she heals him, Amiro pulls her close and tells her about the illusions.)
Amiro: You need to find a way to get rid of this ability. All I know is that the illusions started when this fog came. Find a way to get rid of it! (Dawn senses Coran and Akihiko fighting and rushes over to him. Once close enough, Dawn begins to spin her whips in the air causing some of the fog in the area to blow away and we see Coran standing over Akihiko ready to stab him with the trident)
Dawn: Kuikku Kakikomu! (the tops of the whips are covered in flames and she extends the reach in order to hit Coran. Coran notices that the fog is gone and that they can see him, so he jumps back to dodge Dawns whips, but Akihiko gets up ready to attack.)
Akihiko: Push! (Coran was not expecting it this time so he gets launch into the air away from them.)
Dawn: (screaming to Akihiko) GET RID OF THE FOG! (Coran falls to the ground inside the fog and prepares to attack again but Akihiko points his blade to the sky)
Akihiko: Dawn run! NEW MOON! (A small black orb forms at the tip of the blade and Akihiko swings his sword and shoots in up in to the air. The orb goes about 30 feet in the air and begins to suck all the fog and water into the orb. Coran stabs his trident into the ground and hangs onto the handle in order to avoid not being pulled in. The orb dissipates after ten second and with all the fog now gone, Coran is defenseless. Coran waste little time and charges Akihiko but he stands up and slams his blade into the ground.) Repel! (Everything within a 100 foot radius is blown away but almost all of Akihiko's energy is gone) Damn, almost out of power. Only enough for one last attack, I better make it count! (As he says this, he notices a circle has formed in the air) What is that? Another one of his abilities! Wait, I've seen this before! I understand. (Coran pushes some debris off of him and is covered in wounds and blood. He calmly brushes himself off and begins to limp over to Akihiko.)
Coran: All out of power huh. Good, once I'm done with you I'll take care of that girl!
Akihiko: Who said I was all out of power?
Coran: (as he continues walking) Don't fool yourself, I've analyzed your power and attacks you can only pull off a push or pull attack and those don't work well against me.
Akihiko: (smiles) Well this time I'm not using it on you.(Akihiko points he's blade up to the circle that his formed. The sky begins to darken and sharp crystals form) PULL! (Coran looks over to were Amiro was laying and sees that Amiro is holding his white blade and smiling. Akihiko's Pull ability force the crystals to fall at twice there normal speed making it impossible to dodge, and multiply crystal go through Coran's body.) Got you! (Coran drops his trident and it reverts to it sealed form and breaks. Coran fall barely breathing and Akihiko falls back exhausted. Amiro smiles as Dawn is helping him walk over to Coran.)
Amiro: (looking down at Coran) You were far stronger then anyone I ever faced. You should be proud of yourself being able to take all of us on like that.
Coran: (With his last breath) Fuck you and everyone in Soul Society, I don't know why you attacked us since we never attacked you before, but its to late now. The war is on! (Those are Coran's last words as he dies after his statement.)
Asoka: (noticing that Coran's spiritual pressure has vanished begins to cry and talk to herself) No, not Coran! What the hell is going on, where are you Miroku? (Zane appears from the ruins of the Rising Suns hideout.) Okay that guy is dead and we have Asoka. We accomplished a lot more then I expected. Now lets get back to Soul Society to make the report and get you guys to Squad 4's barracks.

Zane picks up Akihiko who is to exhausted to walk and Rena grabs Asoka who is tied up. And they all vanish leaving a horrific scene of Coran's dead body and the Rising Sun's hideout destroyed. How will Miroku react when he wakes up?

Okay this is the end of my post until my next turn.
OMG you killed Coran he was so cool and now he is dead, gone, done didnt see that coming to quote Shamlyan WHAT A TWIST
Btw I feel like Crow is partially responible if Miroku didn't come to see him and help him then he wouldnt be sleeping right now and probably could have helped
Yeah it sucked when I had to kill him but it had to be done. Plus he didn't look like a punk when he died so its good.
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Hey skip me i wont be able to post today...
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
sooo i guess ill post here in a few hours or so, depends a bit on if i crash or not...it looks as if im gunna crash, ill make sure to be within time limit but yeah. sorry if ur all on edge of seat but i havent slep in a wile...so nap then post
hadez you know whiteflame still has to go
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Yeah, my post is coming soon. Good to see the tremendous length of it wont be an anomaly.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
sad
Guys, i wont be posting for a week, cause ill be in a different state, but ill let you know when i get back, sorry, but july is a hectic month for me.
Yeah, I know what you mean tetsu! Thanks for the heads up.
As I said, this is going to be huge, 3 parts. I think it's my best work yet:

Isao was on top of the world. Being able to match up with Mine had really set him in a good mood, though Odin had strangely been avoiding him since then. He’d been secretive about this ability before, Isao just thought he was trying to be more protective of it. He passed other shinigami in the halls with a broad grin on his face, many of them showing deference to him for his captain’s rank, but a few who had been at the fight were smiling and nodding. No one thought he would defeat Mine, especially at his age. His hair still had not a streak of white in it.
The first place he’d gone was back to his office. Kaori stood guard outside as usual, though the permanent scowl on his face did not affect Isao’s mood. He had told the man that he didn’t need to sit there defending his office, but Kaori took his position seriously. The third seat merely nodded to him as he entered. Oasis had been left with so much work to do, and Isao felt bad about that. When he got there, he appeared to have left, and numerous papers filled the desk. It was uncharacteristic of him to leave the work undone like that, but Isao didn’t care. He shut the door, thinking he would just come back to it later. He did not notice that the chair had fallen over, and that a great deal of ink had been spilled behind the desk when Oasis fell.
He quickly left, his mind focused on getting to his quarters. Moriko would be waiting for him there, expecting him to come back bruised and defeated. Well, he was certainly the former (the 4th division’s vice captain was needed just to repair the fractures), but the latter would be a tremendous surprise. His smile broadened as he opened the door.
His eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light in the room. He looked around, but couldn’t see her. A shadow formed on the shoji screen next to him, but he couldn’t see it yet.
Isao: Moriko? You th…*oomph*
A woman broke through the screen at high velocity, kicking him in the side of the head through every screen between him and the wall. He barely caught himself on the wall before slamming into it, only to get a punch directly to the face when he looked back, slamming him through the wall and into the pond out back. He had crashed through the chambers of the 12th squad Captain Saijin, who was sipping tea at the time. He shot an annoyed look at Isao, who saw him and waved his hand with a sheepish smile.
Isao: Moriko! What did you do that for, I’m injured.
Moriko stood in front of him, arms crossed and eyes ablaze with fury. Her attitude alone was dangerous, but this was a woman not to be messed with. Moriko wouldn’t join the shinigami academy, though she certainly had more potential even than Isao himself. When her brother Miroku had joined, all she said was “like I need a damned blade to get you idiots to listen to me!” Her mouth twitched from a grimace to a twisted smile.
Moriko: What was that you promised me about not coming back beaten to a pulp again? I’m not going to tend to your wounds for the third time this week!
Isao: So you’d rather make them worse?
Moriko: It makes me feel better!
She tried to punch him in the head again, but this one he brushed aside. So she kicked him in the crotch. He crouched over in agony.
Moriko: That’s all the “love” and “tenderness” you’ll get from me this time!
Isao turned his head on the ground to watch her as she walked away. That woman could teach a lion manners, though she never seemed to have any of her own. She called back to him briefly.
Moriko: Maybe next time you’ll win instead of tie!
Isao chuckled and then groaned from the pain of it. He watched as she stepped in through the hole she made with his body, pausing briefly to greet Saijin before returning to their room. That woman would be the death of him. He slowly stood up and followed her indoors, ignoring Saijin this time, whose right eye twitched at the insult. Something felt not quite right about that guy.
He found Moriko pouting, sitting cross-legged on the floor. He sat down tenderly next to her and tried to wrap his arms around her. She pushed them away.
Moriko: The more you do this, the more I worry about you.
Isao: Mine would never kill me…
Moriko: That’s not what I mean. It’s the mental strain that I cannot bear. Your own ambition will overtake you at this rate.
Isao: I can shoulder the burdens that will be pressed on me. You don’t have to worry.
He smiled, and she looked back at him with a sorrowful face, leaning against his chest. He grunted from the unexpected pressure on his bruises, but wrapped his right arm around her.
Moriko: You just don’t get it you big lug.
Isao: Well, you’ll always be there to help me understand.

(3 days later, at the Captain Commander’s office)

The room was made of the darkest wood available. Mine had always liked it that way. It seemed to cool everything down, and keep her stress at bay. It has the same calming effect on Isao as he walked in. He noted that they were not alone. A woman was leaning against the wall on the left side of the entrance, her heavily lidded jade green eyes, which had been surveying the room, immediately turned to him. Her long hair reached down in two braids to her waist, black as pitch with two golden streaks going down the middle of each braid. He noted the lack of a blade at her side.
Mine: Isao. I see you came quickly.
He looked over to her desk. She seemed entirely dwarfed by the size of the things around her. She had tremendous crystals covering her desk, some floating in the air just above it. Isao never could figure out how she did that. He looked back over for the woman, but she was gone.
Isao: Who…?
Mine: She’s none of your concern. I’ve got an important mission for you, and you’re the only captain I trust to do this. Do you recognize the people in this picture?
She held up a photograph of a man with a black painted face and close-cropped blue and gray hair. He was sticking his tongue out at the camera and moving his pupils around erratically. Next to him was a woman who looked like little more than a doll with a long black braid, arms clasped in front of her.
Isao: Kurotsuchi Mayuri and Nemu…I thought they were long since dead?
Mine: Mayuri was never one to go down easily; he somehow found a way to prolong his own life. Some of the technology he had taken from Hueco Mundo so long ago has come in handy, and he’s taken control of several arrancar. I need you to put a stop to him before he becomes more of a nuisance.
Isao: Alright, I’ll go get Oasis.
Mine: Oasis has gone missing. No one’s been able to find him.
Isao’s eyes widened.
Mine: We’ve got the Kido Corps on it. They’ll find him. For now, you have to focus.
Isao: Am I supposed to do this alone?
Mine: No, you’ll have help from my vice captain…Zane!
Zane Mitarashi stepped out from behind a fake wall in the office. Isao had always had a hard time sensing his presence, but it seemed that he’d gotten better at hiding it.
Mine: He’s by far the best in my squad. This one will be a captain soon enough, but first he has to master that bankai of his. Last time he used it, he caused himself intense internal damage from the shockwaves he creates.
Zane: Yes, and I nearly sunk into the ground myself as you can recall. Can we stop pointing out my flaws for once?
Mine turned around, her motherly grin painted on her face.
Mine: Not until they stop being flaws, dear.
Zane rolled his eyes, but stepped up next to Isao. She’d done a good job picking someone he could trust.
Isao: Let’s go.
They vanished, heading to a location hidden in the human world.
Part 2:

(Arriving at a street in a suburb outside New York)

They didn’t have to use the photos to scope out Mayuri’s location. He seemed to be pouring out reiatsu as though inviting them over.
Zane: I know saying “this looks like a trap” is kind of cliché, but…
Isao: Yeah, this looks bad. The man was always very crafty, we shouldn’t underestimate him, though from what I’m sensing he’s still only about your level.
Zane: So I take it that I’ll be fighting Nemu then?
Isao: Was there ever a doubt? I trust you to deal with her, Mayuri has a tendency to use her for all his crazy experiments, and he’s certainly had a lot of time.
They walked towards the massive energy output, finding that it centered around a large building up ahead. Though they were relatively certain that the company was computer-based, the logo on the building was odd.
Isao: Why would a computer company have its logo be an apple with a bite taken out of it?
Zane: *sigh* humans.
Two tremendous screens greeted them on the way in to the building. All they were depicting was static. They stood for a few moments looking at the screen, before starting to move to a door right between them.
Mayuri: Welcome, Soul Society dogs!
Both screens flashed onto a scene littered with wires and computer panels. Mayuri stood in the middle of the room, hands clasped behind his back and a tremendous smile on his face. His head was adorned with a green baseball cap, hardly the same type of gaudy head coverings Isao had been so used to seeing him in. He had a tattered captain’s uniform covered up an old shinigami uniform. It seemed he just couldn’t let go. Nemu sat behind him in a trancelike state.
Isao: Have you forgotten about your own history?
Mayuri: The moment I left that place, there was no need to remember. Geniuses like myself have no need to remember past accomplishments. We look to the future! The work I accomplished back in Soul Society is nothing compared with what I’ve done here. The strides I’ve made forward will…
Zane: *yawn* can we get this over with? Hearing him ramble on about himself is making me sleepy.
Mayuri’s smile turned to a frown: Little people should learn their place. Grownups are talking.
Zane smirked: Just let me know when you’re done then pops.
Isao: Enough. You obviously wanted us to come here, speak your peace before we start getting physical. We have our orders.
Mayuri’s smile returned. He raised his right hand to his face, tapping on the side of his mouth with the one large fingernail he’s been so well known for. The lacquering on his fingernails was now spotty. His appearance in general suggested that he had had no time to spend on his looks.
Mayuri: While I expected you to be accompanied by someone else, I wanted you specifically Isao. I’ve heard much about you, but what’s intrigued me is not what I’ve heard, but what I’ve seen.
He turned over to a panel nearest to him, and began pressing buttons. The image of himself was minimized into a small square in the right hand corner. Images started flashing across the screens. They ranged from missions that Isao had been on to time spent in his office to images at home with Moriko. Isao was not surprised, nor did he care.
Isao: Is this supposed to shock me? I’ve read your profile, I know you have eyes and ears everywhere. I don’t care what you’ve seen of me, you hardly stand a chance in battle…
An image suddenly flashed on both screens, but unlike the rest, this one played as a movie. It had a word in the top left hand corner: “LIVE.” The movie was depicting Moriko asleep in their room. Isao remained unimpressed, until a glint suddenly caught his eye. A sword. Zane began shifting his blade out of its sheath.
Isao’s voice took on a dangerous tone: Threatening me using her?
Mayuri: Not at all. All I want to see is that final ability of yours. Don’t think of this as a threat. Think of this as blackmail.
Isao: As if I could trust you to keep it as just that. She can defend herself.
Mayuri: Oh really?
The image zoomed in on the face of the wielder and enhanced.
Isao: Saijin. I knew he was…
Mayuri: My puppet? He fell asleep hours ago. Nonetheless, his fighting capability is just as high as ever, and I’m certain that she couldn’t take him on without a blade if he tried.
Isao: And I’m supposed to trust that you’ll do nothing to her if I show you?
Mayuri: You’ll just have to take it on faith that I’ll hold to my word.
Isao: Your word? You’ve proven how little your word means. Zane, now!
Zane unsheathed his blade completely, at which point it immediately released from his spiritual pressure. He clasped his hands together, the cracks beginning to glow.
Zane: Jishin Bakuha.
Rapid fire shockwaves sent out to each side of the room, cracking one of the screens, though it still functioned. The walls around the screens caved in. Isao drew his axe and pulled a second long handled axe out of thin air, sweeping with the blades to remove all the dust surround them. Mayuri stood in the rubble, dusting himself off, and though big chunks of wall sat on and all around her, Nemu had not moved.
Mayuri: My, my. And here I thought a powerful captain like yourself would have more self control. Nemu.
Nemu’s eyes flashed open, a purple sheen covered them in their entirety: Yes, Mayuri-sama.
Mayuri: Deal with the younger one. I’ll handle Isao.
Nemu: As you wish.
She stood up and suddenly appeared several meters away from Zane. Zane’s surprise turned into determination as he sank into the ground, appearing to the right of her, clasped hands sending her into the side of a nearby building. He raced after her.
Isao: Do you really think you stand a chance against me?
Mayuri: My only goal is to see you use your ability. It will finish my life’s masterpiece!
Isao: And what is that, exactly?
Mayuri: Why do you think I left Soul Society? I was reportedly sighted in Hueco Mundo shortly after, why didn’t I stay there? Both offered so little, yet they looked like so much. I realized that, but then I started investigating what had drawn me to both so thoroughly. The power levels of captains and espada these days are so much higher than they used to be, what was the cause? Then, it came to me. It was because of the central pillars of those places. People like you who had unlocked unimaginable abilities had been the source of such explosive energy growth.
Isao: And if I kill you here, how do you expect to make use of it?
Mayuri: Don’t get me wrong, I expect to die here today. Showing me that ability would provide me the final evidence I need to support my theory, and the final catalyst for my experiment. Nemu is quite capable of defeating your friend over there, and she will leave her alive today, with those secrets in tow, and she’ll make use of them in ways you can’t possibly imagine.
Isao smiled: Mayuri, you’re naïve. After your threats…
Isao suddenly appeared behind Mayuri as his eyes widened. He whispered into his ear with a murderous intent thick on his voice: neither of you are leaving here.
And Part 3 (BEST PART!):

Mayuri swung his blade around, Isao stepping away from the strike and cutting back with both axes. Mayuri managed to parry one of the strikes, but the other sunk deep into his left leg, cleaving it from his body. A smile crossed Mayuri’s face as he pointed his hand at him, yelling out “” as two streams of blue light shot out. Isao used his blades to cut through the two beams as they came at him. He then crossed his axes in front of himself.
Isao: Path to Asgard, Decaying Ash!
Yggdrasil and Bifrost rose out of the ground behind him. The smile on Mayuri’s face broadened as he released his blade with a shout of “”. A shocked Isao watched as his increased reiatsu seemed to regenerate his lost limb in a flash.
Mayuri: My bloodstream contains much of the same drug I’d used previously to regenerate limbs. I modified it to activate at certain levels of reiatsu. It won’t regenerate me infinitely, but it’s basically the equivalent of high speed regeneration with less energy requirements.
Isao: We’ll see about that.
Isao grabbed a circular band of edged steel from the nothingness to his right, throwing it at Mayuri. Mayuri dodged to the right, only to be faced with Isao who struck downward at his chest. A quick reaction prevented him from receiving any major damage, but a deep cut streamed blood. Isao used the force of the strike to rotate the axe, utilizing the blunt end like a pool cue to slam him backward.
Mayuri steadied himself and appeared in front of him, bringing his blade down on Isao’s shoulder…only to have his right arm sliced off by the boomeranging circular blade. The small cut on Isao’s shoulder was hardly enough to stop its movements, and he slammed his left fist into Mayuri’s face, pummeling him backward into the rubble of his office. He glanced up at the screen, noting that Saijin’s movements had become jerky after he took the hit. He smiled as he noted that Moriko’s eyes were open.
A blur passed him and slammed into the wall they entered from. Zane stood up slowly, a cut apparent deep into the right side of his hip, pieces of rock crumbling around him.
Isao: Having trouble are we?
Zane: That defense was worthless. She’s nothing like her profile…
Something appeared from the direction he had come from. It looked nothing like Nemu, her purple eyes were the only hint. She was 5 times larger than before, and the lower half of her face was dotted with numerous sizes and shapes of jawbones. Her hair was thick and white, looking for all intensive purposes like hair but looking and feeling like bones. Numerous bone casings covered the majority of her body. It was impossible to tell her gender in that form.
Zane: Looks like I’m going to have to step this up. Bankai! Jishin Tentei!
Nemu rushed at him as waves of seismic energy shot up around him. She struck out with a huge left arm only to have her arm caught just next to him and her body thrown through the ceiling.
Zane: Grade 2. You’re strong, but not that strong.
He followed her out, shouting “Jishin Houmen” as seismic waves cracked the air around him.
Mayuri: He will stand no chance against her.
He stood up slowly, his nose broken and right eye sealed shut from a bruise. He had retrieved his blade from his right arm.
Mayuri: Bankai! “”
The wounds on his face as healed instantly and his right arm returned to him as the massive creature that was his bankai appeared. Poison gas leaked out of the thing’s grotesque mouth.
Isao: He won’t be fighting her alone for long. Bankai! Destiny of the Fallen!
He slammed the axe down into the ground. Bifrost collapsed as the ground and climate changed. The destroyed ceiling allowed the massive winds and cold to find their way in, yet the heat of the lava in the ground dominated the room. The poison released from Mayuri’s bankai sizzled as it dissipated. He shifted over to the now crumbling Yggdrasil, pulling the hammer from its base. “” was nearly upon him as he hefted it, slamming the brunt of the hammer into its face. The creature rocketed back, dodged sidestepped by Mayuri.
Mayuri: You think that’s wise?
Spirit threads suddenly seemed to come from the ground and latch onto the hilt of the hammer. He couldn’t move while holding onto it.
Mayuri: I’ve seen you pick that thing up before. Perhaps down the line, you’ll be strong enough to wield it more easily, but you’re a ways off from that right now.
Isao: You’re right, I’m not strong enough. But I don’t need that to defeat you.
He dropped the hammer, cracking his knuckles before he reached both his hands out to grab a pair of normal brass knuckles that also functioned as reenforcers on the back of his hands. “” ran back at him, half of its face cracked by the previous attack. It slammed into Isao’s open hand, not moving him back an inch. He slammed his fist into its right eye, forcing it back a few meters.
Isao looked at one of the screens, noting that Saijin had his sword poised to stab down into her. She practically did a backflip out of bed, her legs wrapping around his neck as he threw him through the wall.
Mayuri: She won’t last long against him. Do you really have time to fight us like that?
He pushed a button on a remote control, and one of the screens shifted to a scene outside. Zane was stuck up to his head in the ground, the right side of his head covered in blood from a misfired seismic explosion. Nemu lay down on the street not too far away, half of her body blown away, though she was regenerating a fast pace.
Mayuri: Why are you waiting? All you have to do is show me your final ability. You’ll probably be able to kill me and end this whole thing if all you do is use it.
Isao was suddenly bewildered. Why had he hesitated for so long? He had used this ability before, nothing had gone wrong, and who knew how strong it would be now? What was keeping him from it? A small voice in the back of his head was telling him not to do it, but he did not know why.
Mayuri: Time is running out.
The scene on both screens became more frightening. Saijin had immobilized Moriko with six beams of light, and he was slowly approaching her as she struggled. Zane had managed to get an arm free and was launching off uncoordinated attacks at Nemu, who was deflecting the majority as she moved toward him. Both were mere feet away from their targets.
The words came out mechanically, as though he had no control over them. The voice in the back of his head began to scream as he whispered them. Though the stance he took hadn’t changed, he noticed that this time only 7 balls were in his hands, as opposed to the 8 he had had earlier. He bit down on the one in his mouth, and glowing red flames poured out of it, seeming to melt his skin to a glassy sheen. The inside of his skin became entirely visible as it morphed into shapeless flames.
Mayuri: Hahaha! You’ve done it!
He looked up at the screen to see a puzzled Zane, now halfway out of the ground, his arms outstretched at nothing. Mayuri’s bankai immediately moved between Isao and Mayuri himself. Isao had never felt so much power before, an intense heat seemed to rise from within him and focus around his hands. He pushed himself forward with all his might.
A gleeful Mayuri watched as a massive hole appeared in the side of his bankai, as though that entire space had just been eliminated in an instant. It screamed with pain as Isao grabbed a plain sword from the air beside him. The sword immediately turned similarly translucent with fire underneath. The thing rushed at him, trying to kill him in its death throes, yet he merely swiped his blade behind him. A cut appeared along its entire length in 3 places, and the material around the cut evaporated quickly as it died.
Mayuri: Such spectacular…
Isao appeared directly in front of him. Mayuri recalled his blade and moved to meet his. The blade was immediately cleaved in two, along with its master. Isao threw the blade away and slammed his palms into Mayuri’s shoulders, completely decimating them and flinging him back against the screen depicting Zane. A sickening crash left him coughing up blood as his cap fell neatly into Isao’s hands, where it burned up immediately.
Isao turned to see the other screen, and was releaved to see Saijin fall where he was, his kido technique dissipating on Moriko. He walked up to Mayuri slowly, taking his time. Mayuri began to laugh again, though the blood in his mouth caused him to do more coughing than laughing. He looked Isao directly in the eyes.
Isao: Any last words?
After coughing for several seconds, Mayuri stated simply: Thank you.
Isao slammed his right palm onto Mayuri’s head, watching as it melted away into nothingness. Mayuri’s last action was pressing a different button on the control he had gotten. Isao’s eyes turned to the screen to see a depiction of his office, without the “LIVE” label. Oasis sat there, half falling asleep as he tried to finish a multitude of documents. In abject horror, he watched as Oasis fell from his chair, dissipating into light particles. He looked down at the date and time, and felt a sickening feeling as he noted what it said. 3 days ago.
The ability he’d garnered and the heat from it dispersed as the pit in his stomach grew. He quickly looked over at the other screen, now depicting Moriko standing up. What was horror was replaced with frantic anxiety. He narrowed his eyes, looking for any sign of something changing in her appearance. It didn’t take long to start seeing flames forming around her. His eyes widened in sheer terror. He felt utterly helpless, falling to his knees as his mouth opened wide. He began screaming her name (if you want a good idea of how this looks, watch the scene in Code Geass when Lelouche thinks his sister is dead).

(Moriko’s perspective)

Moriko walked up to Saijin, bringing her leg up and slamming it down onto his head, making a tremendous crack in the floor.
Moriko: What the fuck were you doing?
As she looked at him, her vision wavered as though the room was heating up. She started feeling faint, though she couldn’t feel any sweat pouring down her face. She raised a hand to her forehead, only to notice that it had become translucent, with flames burning inside. Her face was a portrait of shock and dread as the same effect spread across her like wildfire. She got the strangest feeling of hearing Isao’s voice, and looked over in the direction it was coming from. A hidden camera was hidden from her view behind a picture of her husband, yet as the last of her turned to glass and flames, it became her last salvation. The glass-like skin began to crack.
Moriko: Isao…
She mouthed two words that came out silently, her lungs no longer able to provide the necessary air to produce sound. Her frame collapsed in on itself, and all that had been Moriko went up in a burst of flame. Not even a scorch mark remained.

(Zane’s perspective)

Zane rotated his right arm at the shoulder, grimacing at the pain. Pushing himself out of the ground had been difficult enough, but slamming down shockwave after shockwave while he was stuck in the ground like that was extremely taxing on his body. His left arm was completely dislocated, though he couldn’t pop it back in himself. Zane had been surprised by Nemu’s sudden departure, though he had soon sensed the massive boost and change to Isao’s power. He couldn’t tell what it was, but he noticed that Mayuri’s power quickly disappeared. He stepped in, noticing Isao kneeling on the ground.
Zane: (sarcastically) Thank you so much for coming out to help…
He stopped short when he came up beside him. Tears were streaming down Isao’s cheeks. His eyes looked sunken and hollow. All the life seemed to be drained out of him. The agony of loss seemed to be all about him. Zane looked up at the screen to see only static, but he knew what had happened.
Zane sat down next Isao, placing his hand on his shoulder. He knew he could do nothing for him now but be there by his side. Isao’s had been saying the same four words over and over again, and he kept on saying it, even after Zane sat down, till his voice was gone, and then continuing to mouth them afterward. Zane thought he was just blaming himself for her death by Mayuri's hands, but the truth was still lost to him.
Isao: It’s all my fault.
that was awesome whiteflame i can't wait for the next part but im still sticking with my theory on this power
In Heuco Mundo

Rey: Blast it. That’s like the 4th or 5th welcome party that’s been wiped out. From now on I’m investigating things my self. (Rey stands up from his throne and vanishes. Appearing just outside Las Noches’ walls where the bombs had been planted. Rey glances around but doesn’t see much. Ryuu and Kimi are suppressing their spirit pressure as much as possible and ducked behind a mound of sand.) Well I guess it was one of the ever so frequent trips into my home to kill my men and go about their merry little way. (Just as Rey turns he notices an in consistency in the wall. Puzzled he walks up to the wall and places his hand and can feel the wall is softer.) Well that aint right… (Pushing his hand into the wall he feels some odd object. He then grabs hold of it and pulls it out.) What the hell, are the shinigami sinking so low as to put their trash in to my wall? They have got to have a better plan than to stink me out of my… (In middle of his sentence the bomb detonates.

Ryuu: (Looking at Kimi who has the detonator and wondering to him self why she has it.)
*Whispering* why the hell did u do that?

Kimi: I thought if I made him go boom our job would be done

(Over by Rey the smoke clears and Rey is standing staring at his singed hand blinking rapidly)

Rey: I get it now…(Rey then begins to vanish and reappear rapidly until every 10 feet around the entire wall of Las Noches there is a Rey facing the wall. At the same time every Rey that is standing next to a soften section of wall points its spear at the wall and launches a black lightning bolt. A huge explosion appears at the location blasting a hole in the wall)

Kimi: *Whispering* He just helped us with breaking in that dummy. (Just then all the other Rey images vanish and by one of the holes Rey is standing. He walks up to the wall puts his hand up and summons sand from all around him to the hole. After several seconds the hole is gone as if nothing happened.

Rey; Why is a king surround by such incompetence that he must fix his own wall (Noticing a spike in sprit pressure from behind him he turns and fires another bolt of lighting This bolt pierces through the mound of sand Ryuu and Kimi are hiding under and traveling in between both. They both are shocked and Ryuu is already beginning to work out a escape plan when they notice a weak hollow was just blown in two behind them) Blasted pest. Only thing more of a nuisance than a shinigami. (Rey goes and fixes the other holes in the wall casually blasting lightning off into the distance to kill off the hollow that he deems to weak to live.)

In the academy

(Satoshi slips into the back door of the academy and glances left down a hall as he turns right. He ends up bumping into somebody and falling over on his butt at the same time the one he bumped into did.

Satoshi: I’m so sorry. I need to watch where I… (A Face of pure horror goes over him. He sees he knocked over an old lady with a scar on the left side of her face and left arm. The scar on the left arm is mostly covered by her uniform but still visible. The old lady was principal Ayano. She had a scowl across her face)

Ayano: *Yelling* HOW DARE YOU INTERUPT THE STUDY HOUR FOR THE STUDENTS!!!! (Ayano goes of on a wild tangent relating the interruption of the study hour to the end of the world. All the doors for the near by classes have opened and have dozens of young eyes peering out into the hall.) SEE BECAUSE OF YOU ALL THESE STUDENDS ARE DISTRACTED BYT THIS AND NOT THEIR BOOKS!!!

Satoshi: (Letting out a fake laugh. Having an overly cheerful look on his face) Now Miss Ayano. I’m sorry but Isao sent me here on an errand, I was trying to be quiet but you’re the….

Ayano: AND NOW YOU ARE PUTTING THE BLAME ON ME YOU BRAT. (She pulls out a ruler with her left hand making her scar even more apparent which reminds Satoshi of the day she got it.)

Back in time when the man had grabbed Rose

(Young Satoshi is glaring at the man holding rose. He draws his blade from its sheath and jumps up swing at the man but hitting nothing but air. Satoshi flies forward crashing to the ground but instantly flips up to his feet. Rose is screaming at the top of her lungs Satoshi is panicking.)

Satoshi. *Thinking to self* what do I do, what do I do, what do I do… (He lunges forward stabbing at the man who puts Rose in the path of the blade. Satoshi stops just before hitting her and turns around slicing at the mans feet. He hops over the blade.

The man: Feisty lil runt aren’t ya. (He kicks Satoshi smashing him into the wall)

Ayano: Just get out of here Satoshi. (She jumps forward but again is knocked back by the man this time knocking her out)

Satoshi: Damn it!!! *Thinking to self* I want to run but I cant, I can’t leave Rose in his hands.

???: *In a voice barely hearable through raging winds* Then don’t. Don’t let in to your anger, keep a level head and you can beat him (Satoshi starts glancing around when he notices the voice was in his head
Satoshi *Thinking to self* Keep a level head? Don’t release my anger? How the hell am I suppose to keep calm at a time like this?!?!? (Satoshi jumps at his opponent and swings a few times. Each time he gets closer and closer to hitting)

???: Keep calm boy. You don’t want to put your self or anybody else into the storm, its no good. Just think of the eye, Keep everybody in the eye:

Satoshi: *Thinking to self as he attacks* what the hell, that makes no sense but ill try to….*Out loud without realizing it* Keep Calm….Storms eye…

???: HAHA good one boy. (Just then a mini tornado erupts around Satoshi. When the wind settles Satoshi is now holding a kodachi with a bright blue handle and a spiral shaped cross guard. Puzzled the man throws Rose off to the side and she slams hard into the wall of the school. He pulls out his own blade and swings at Satoshi. But his blade slips off to the side as it was about to strike. Like it hit some form of smooth barrier and slipped off to the side. Also Satoshi shifted off to the left. His body position didn’t change its just as if he was standing too the left originally but the man remembers vividly that he was right where he was striking, A few more swings and same thing happens. Satoshi gets a smile on his face then just after the man swings and he shifts off to the side Satoshi strikes. Cutting the man across the chess. Stepping back with an angry look on his face he swings down but again his blade slips off to the side and Satoshi shifts over a couple inches and again Satoshi strikes back. This pattern continues with his opponent getting angrier and angrier as Satoshi gains more and more confidence. Finally the man focuses a lot more force than he had thought he needed in his strike and cuts through Satoshi’s barrier slicing him down the chess. Satoshi falls back and looks down as he sees the crimson river flow out of his body on to the ground, His face is filled with horror.)

Ayano: I *cough* Said run!!! (She jumps forward and strikes the man with her mace knocking him back but when she lands she falls to her knee. Rose gets up to run but only makes it a couple feet and falling over from pain of broken ribs. She falls over clutching her chess and coughs up a lot of blood.)

???: You got to get up, you got to defend them. DO IT NOW!!!! (Satoshi jumps up to his feet and flips his blade around so that he is holding it with the blade pointing out the bottom of his hand. The man then point his finger at Ayano and charges another beam just as he fires it Satoshi jumps in between Ayano and the beam and begins spinning at rapid speed. He looks a lot like a small tornado. The beam hits the tornado the is shot off in every other direction. Then after he’s done firing the tornado starts moving erratically.)

At 11th squad barracks

(The fat vice principal runs up and down the hall screaming at the top of his lungs for the captain. Many of the 11th squad troops are getting annoyed. The vice principal throws open a door and runs into the captains office stumbling over a couple chairs)

Kuan: Isao, You go to come quick, to the academy. There is an arrancar, Ayano is fighting but she needs your help. (Isao without looking up from his work vanishes)

At the back of the academy

(Isao appears, a whole area behind the school is covered with blood and slash marks from some short blade there is an arrancar laying on the ground. His uniform is no longer white nor is it or him in one piece. The arrancar has been hacked to bits. Ayano is laying on her right side with cuts up and down her left. Rose, or whets left of her, is a heap of blood and mush. In the middle of the chaos is Satoshi. He is laying in a small depression void of blood with a single cut down his chess holding a unreleased zanpaktou.)

Isao: What has happened here. (Just then Mine appears behind him)

Mine: We need to get them to the 4th squad barracks. When they recovered well figure out what happened. How the hell did an arrancar get in here, and why to the academy…

Isao: I do not know (He leans over and checks vitals on all 4) It seems only the girl is dead.

A couple days later

(Ayano is in bandages from head to toe)

Mine: So you’re saying that boy got his zanpaktou then released it then did all that damage in less than an hour. That’s impossible,

Ayano. As you know my zanpaktou doesn’t slash, and the damage done to the area was by a blade shorter than the arrancars, so he is the only one who could have done it.

Isao: Well the boy doesn’t seem to remember any of it after he drew his blade, He keeps asking about the girl, Has nobody told him?

Mine: Not yet, we wanted him to recover more first but its getting to the point where we can’t avoid it any more.

Isao. Your right, The question is should we tell him the whole truth or not.

Ayano: You can’t tell him that he killed Rose. He’s just a boy.

Mine: But he must know, or else it may happen again. I’m taking him out of the academy, Isao, He is gunna be in your care. You must teach him the rest of the way. And you must decide if he knows the whole truth or not. (She vanishes from Ayano’s room. Isao walks out then into the next room where Satoshi is)

Satoshi: Can I see Rose yet.
Isao: I’m afraid not….(Isao has a sad look on his face as he explains what happened. The entire building can hear the cries of a small boy)

Ayano: That poor boy.

A few days of crying later

Satoshi: *To self* I will not fight again, no matter what, It’s all your fault.

???: I’m sorry….

*SMACK* (Satoshi is hit across the head with a ruler.

Satoshi: Owww, Miss Ayano, you didn’t have to go that far (He begins to run through the school with Miss Ayano chasseing him down the hall smacking him with the ruler and screaming about how he disrupted the study hour. Satoshi jumps down all the stairs to the basement. He takes a few steps forward and finds a secrete door he was told about then goes down further to a large cavern. In the center of the cavern is a floating coffin with many spears sticking out of it.) It seems everything is in order….never knew this was here…(Satoshi summons some courage then dashes out of the basement being whacked again by the ruler as he runs out of the basement, then jumps into a class room and out the window)

Ayano: Don’t you come back during study hour you brat (Ayano is shaking her fist in the air but turns away and smiles) At least he grew into a fine man.

Satoshi: I think I know what I must do. (Satoshi look at the inside of his shirt on the left side and sees a Rose stitched into it and then pictures Rose) I just hope it’s the right thing.
hey gana need more time to write my part its gonna be longer then i thought it was gonna be
Haven't even started mine yet, and this one's going to be big as well. Btw, I just noticed that I'd set out sections in my pieces that were supposed to eventually be the names of Mayuri's shikai and bankai. I couldn't remember them so I marked them off, but I forgot to replace them. It's not that important, but just letting you guys know what's up with that.
Okay, I'm not sure where LOBOS is so I'm just gonna post! It's pretty long hopefully you all like it.

---Miroku's "Family"---

-NEAR A HILLSIDE-
Miroku continues to sleep as he regains his power while Chiyo has noticed something odd.

Chiyo: Damn! That spiritual pressure was coming from the direction of the hideout and now its gone. This isn't good! Please hurry up and get you strength back Miroku.

As Miroku sleeps, he continues to dream about his past. In his dream, he looks to be much younger probably around 10 years old. Miroku is running through the streets and is heading towards a large building.

Miroku: What the heck!? That kid was really gonna shoot me! Normally I would avoid someone like that but he still needs to apologize to Rose! Hey whats going on? (As Miroku looks towards the orphanage building, he notices that all the other orphans are huddled around the orphanage caretaker, Bato. Bato has fair skin and is about 6 feet tall and wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He wears a black bag-pack that holds a lot of candy in it for the kids. Bato notices Miroku and yells to him.

Bato: Miroku! Come here, I want you to meet someone. (Miroku runs up and pushes through the crowd of kids.)
Miroku: Hey, whats up Bato?
Bato: I want you to meet the new kid. Her name is Kuesu. (standing next to Bato is a very pretty girl that is a little shorter than Miroku. She has light bluish-gray hair and bright blue eyes. She is wearing a long dress, royal blue in color, that stops right above her knees. She doesn't appear happy and her head is hang down.)
Miroku: (smiles at her) Hi!
Kuesu: (lifts her head to take a quick glance at Miroku and quickly lowers her head) Hi.
Miroku: (has a confused look on his face) Uhh...(Miroku lowers his head to try and get a better look at Kuesu's face but as he gets close to seeing her face, Kuesu moves her head away. Miroku stands back up and scratches his head.) What's wrong with you? (Bato quickly pulls Miroku aside and whispers in his ear.)
Bato: (whispering) Please be as nice as possible to her okay. Her life has been turned upside down ever since Central 46 order that her brother be put in jail. (Miroku looks shocked) Do you see those men walking over there? (Miroku looks behind him and sees a few soul reapers walking back to Soul Society) Those men are officials from Central 46 and just dropped her off here. I just got her to stop crying so please be nice.
Miroku: (thinking to himself) What is Central 46? (Miroku looks at Kuesu still thinking to himself) Damn, I know how much it sucks to not have anyone to call family but I can't imagine having my family taken away from me. Poor girl! (Mako stands there waiting for Miroku to answer)
Bato: Okay Miroku!
Miroku: (snaps back to reality) Oh yeah sorry, Don't worry Bato, I'll personally look after her.
Bato:Thanks Miroku, now please show Kuesu to her room.
Miroku: Okay, come on Kuesu. (Kuesu keeps her head down and follows Miroku up the steps to her room on the third floor right next to Miroku's.) Oh wow! You got the room right next to mine. (Kuesu shows no emotion) So since we will be right next to each other, what are some things you like to do? (Kuesu doesn't answer) Okay.... well Bato is gonna start making dinner soon. What do you like to eat so I can tell him what you...(Kuesu interrupts him)
Kuesu: Please stop! I know you're just trying to be nice but I want to be left alone. So if you don't mind please leave me alone and I'm not hungry so don't call me for dinner.
Miroku: (smiles) Okay, but like I said dinner will be served soon so you can expect me to call you when it's ready.
Kuesu: (really upset and looks Miroku dead in his face and yells) I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE!
Miroku: (with a smirk on his face) I knew I could get you to look me in the face. (Kuesu has a shocked look on her face) I'm not gonna bother you. I know it must be hard to have everything change on you so suddenly, but if you need anything; I'm right across the hall in the other room so feel free to ask me for anything. (Kuesu finally puts a smile on her face and begins to blush. Miroku looks concerned and places his hand on her forehead.) Are you okay? You suddenly turned red and you feel warm. (Kuesu now lowers her head and her face turns beet red.)
Kuesu: (Nervously) No I'm fine Miroku, I'll see you later. (Kuesu runs into her room and closes the door.)
Miroku: Hmm... That was weird! I hope she didn't get sick.

An hour passes and Bato rings a loud bell to signal dinner. Kuesu gets up and opens her door. She walks over to Miroku's room to see if he is there but it appears that Miroku has already left. Kuesu walks door stairs to the ground floor and goes to the living room. As she walks in, she sees a bunch of other kids talking at a large table that seats 50 people. She looks around and sees Miroku sitting at the third to last seat at the dinner table. Kuesu goes to sit by him but a very large kid (bulky not fat) sits beside Miroku at the empty seat. This kid is easily a foot taller than Miroku. He is wearing a form fitting t-shirt and long khaki pants, he has dark tan skin like a Samoan and has a pretty calm look on his face. Kuesu looks nervous but simply walks over to him and taps him on his side.

Kuesu: Excuse me!
Big Guy: Hmm. (All the other kids look at her like she's crazy but Miroku sits there with a big smile on his face)
Kuesu: If its not a problem, could I sit right here and you sit at the end of the table? (The big guy stands up and looks down at Kuesu. Kuesu takes a step back as she looks up to his face. The other kids look concerned and some start to snicker to one another about how Kuesu doesn't know to leave him alone.)
Big Guy: (calmly picks up his drink and begins to move to the other seat at the end of the table) Sure I don't mind. (All the other kids look shocked as they didn't expect him to move)
Miroku: (laughing) I knew you were really a softy on the inside Bardock.
Bardock: Yeah whatever.
Kuesu: Thank you! (Kuesu sits down next to Miroku, looks at him and smiles)
Miroku: I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna show.
Kuesu: I wasn't but my stomach started growling so I decide to come. (Miroku reaches out and pats her stomach)
Miroku: Well thank you stomach for getting her down here. (Kuesu begins to blush as Miroku pats her stomach) Are you okay? You turned red again.
Kuesu: (smiling) Yeah I'm fine. (thinking to herself) These people don't seem bad at all, especially Miroku! He has been so nice to me from the start. I guess you won't have to worry about me brother, these people are treating me well, so please be safe brother, hopefully we can meet again.
Miroku: Hey Kuesu.
Kuesu: (Stops thinking and looks at Miroku) Yeah?
Miroku: Its game night, so Bato set up some board games and brought some video games from the real world here! So are you gonna stay down here and chill with us?
Kuesu: Yeah sure. (thinking to herself) I guess it won't be bad staying here after all.

-THE NEXT DAY-
Kuesu wakes up early in the morning and heads out to the local library.

Kuesu: (thinking to herself) I still don't understand why they took you brother, but maybe the library his some info on the laws of Soul Society. And if they do, then maybe I can find a way to get you out of jail. (Kuesu continues to walk down the road with a smile on her face, but as she walks by, three shadowy figures stand on a roof watching her.)
Miroku: (also up in the morning but not to read or anything like that, Miroku just likes to make sure he is the first to the fridge) WOW! Bato really stocked up on groceries! I don't know where to start! (As Miroku begins to rummage through the fridge, Bato stands at the other side of the kitchen watching. Miroku turns around with a pizza box, cheese slices, lunch meat, lettuce, tomatoes and many different dressings. Bato looks confuse and Miroku continues to walk to the table.) Oh hi Bato!
Bato: (scratching his head) Hey Miroku. I'm a little curious as to what you plan on making with all of that.
Miroku: Oh, well I'm gonna take two pizza slices and then put all this stuff between them. I call it a PIZZA SUB! (Mako smiles) You want one too, there are enough slices for 3 other people!
Mako: Oh no, I was only curious since you come up with new combination of food everyday. But anyways the reason I came down here to see you is because you have a visitor today.
Miroku: A visitor? (Miroku looks behind Bato and sees a beautiful women standing behind him, Miroku smiles and yells out to her.) MORIKO!

Moriko: Hi Miroku, how have you been?

Miroku: I've been good.

Moriko: (looks to Mako) So he is not causing any trouble is he?
Bato: Oh no Miroku is always helpful to me and gets along with everyone here.
Moriko: Great! Hey Miroku, I got a present for you.

Miroku: Another one? That's four gifts this month! If I didn't know better it would seem that someone has a crush on me. (Moriko gives him a funny look and Miroku waves for her to get closer so he can whisper in her ear.) Look I like you and all Moriko but it would never work out between the two of us. You're a lot older than me and the people just wouldn't understand our love. (Miroku backs away and starts to laugh. Moriko with a smile on her face also starts to laugh)

Moriko: Always silly aren't you.

Miroku: Well you know I got jokes.

Moriko: Well I just wanted to drop off that gift so I'll be leaving. Good-bye Miroku, bye Bato. (Bato waves as Moriko leaves, Miroku begins to open his gift and sits down at the table but stops and has a serious look on his face. Miroku quickly gets up from the table and runs outside after Moriko)

Miroku: WAIT! (Moriko turns around and sees Miroku running up to her)

Moriko: What is it Miroku?

Miroku: (crying) Are you my mom? (Moriko now has a shocked look on her face) Every time you come here, you always see me and only me then leave. You bring me gifts and give me hugs. Bato said you even read stories to me and rocked me to sleep when I was a baby. Look I won't be mad or upset at you if you are. I don't hate you I just want to know you. Bato has been really good to me so I hope youdidn't worry much. (Moriko continues to look at him with a straight face fighting back the tears) Well are you?

Moriko: (in a soft and calm voice) I'm sorry Miroku, but I'm not your mom sweetheart. (Miroku hangs his head and continues to cry)

Miroku: (crying) But what about all the stuff you did for me?

Moriko: (Bends down and hugs him) I just feel a strong connection to you, like a guardian angel. So please stop crying. (pulls a cloth from her pocket a wipes the tears from Miroku's face. Miroku turns around and slowly walks back to the orphanage. Moriko quickly shunpos away and begins to cry. As she runs she begins to think to herself) I'm so sorry Miroku, mom and I will always love you. So please stay strong brother!

Miroku: (Is walking back to his room still crying) Dammit! I thought I figured it out. I thought I found her. I just wish I could see her once. (As Miroku walks down the hall to his room he passes Bardock wow looks at him)
Bardock: (thinking to himself) Wow, I never thought I would see someone as happy as him cry. I know its not my style but I should try to cheer him up. He would do it for me if I was upset. (talking out loud) Hey Miroku, come on. We're going for a walk.
Miroku: I don't feel like it. (Bardock grabs his shoulder and smiles but from Miroku's point of view it looks evil) Okay, okay I'll go.

-AT THE LIBRARY-
Kuesu tries to open the door to the library but it wont open.

Kuesu: What the heck? I don't see a closed sign anywhere. (Kuesu starts to knock on the door and begins to hear someone walking towards the door) Is someone there? Please let me in. (A boy that looks to be the same age opens the door and looks at her. The boy is wearing a long cloak with a hood. Kuesu tries to look in his eyes but the kid is wearing sun glasses)
Boy: What do you what?
Kuesu: Umm.. Hi my name is Kuesu and I just want to look up some books about Soul Society's laws so I can help my brother. (The boy stares at her but decides to let her in)
Boy: Okay, as long as its just you. (Kuesu follows the boy inside and they begin to walk around the library but Kuesu looks confused)
Kuesu: Umm... Hoodie boy, where are we going?
Boy: (upset) hoodie boy!?
Kuesu: Well you never told me your name.
Boy: Oh sorry, my name is Hidan.
Kuesu: Okay Hidan, where can I find law books?
Hidan: What do you need them for?
Kuesu: My brother was taken by Central 46 and won't to find a loop hole to get him out. (Hidan stops walking and turns to Kuesu)
Hidan: I'm sorry to tell you like this but you need to give up on that. I know almost everything there is to know about Soul Society. When Central 46 comes to get you, that will be the last time you are ever seen. Your brother will never see the light of day again.
Kuesu: (mad) SHUT-UP, how do you know that he won't I'll have him out in no time.
Hidan: Stop worrying about it. You will just get yourself in trouble. Central 46 doesn't play around. You either do what that say or go to jail. And if you still defy them, then you get executed! (Kuesu's eyes get big)
Kuesu: Then what can I do?
Hidan: I don't know but....
???: You shouldn't worry about a future that will never come to you. (Kuesu and Hidan both look up to the balcony of the library and see three adjuchas standing there. One of them has the form of a tiger. Another has the upper half of a human male but has spider legs. The last one has a regular human shape but has wings.)
Kuesu: Who are you?
Hidan: Impossible! How could three hollows get here without Soul Society noticing?
Tiger: I'm hungry, can we eat them now?
Kuesu: (scared look) Eat us? (The tiger hollow jumps down at Kuesu, but Hidan grabs her arm and pulls her away.) Thanks!
Hidan: No time for small talk, lets get out of here! (Hidan and Kuesu begin to run down the road but are stopped by the spider hollow)
Spider: No way I would ever let food that smells this good get away. (the spider jumps at Kuesu with lightning speed. Hidan looks in horror as blood sprays on his face. Kuesu falls to the ground but she is not hurt. As Kuesu looks up, her eyes get big and she screams)
Kuesu: (screaming) MIROKU! (Some how Miroku was able to push Kuesu out of the way and got bitten on his left shoulder.)
Spider: The spider bites down and swings his head throwing Miroku into a wall. Kuesu runs over to him) I don't want you. Its that girl I want! (The spider charges at Kuesu who is now beside Miroku)
Miroku: (pushes Kuesu aside and looks at the hollow) I'll never let you hurt my family! (Miroku raises his hand) Time to give this a try. Hado - 33: Sokatsui! (A burst of blue spirit energy fires at the hollow and before it can react, it is destroyed.) Wow, that's the first time I ever tried that and it worked! (Hidan looks at Miroku in shock)
Hidan: (thinking to himself) How could someone as young as him unleash such a powerful kido?! That was amazing! (As Hidan continues to think, the tiger hollow leaps towards Hidan) Shit! (Out of nowhere Bardock comes crashing down on the hollow crushing him. Hidan is once again shocked) Who the hell are these kids? (The other winged hollow flies down and sees the others dead)
Hollow: Wow tasty and full of spirit energy. You will all make a great snack. (The winged hollow flies towards Miroku, but Hidan pulls a purple colored ball out of his pocket and throws it in the hollows mouth. The hollow falls to the ground) What the hell was that?
Hidan: Its an antibody pill I made designed to counter act a hollows genetics. You'll be dead in a few minutes. (Purple lines begin to form on the hollows body and the hollow is in a lot of pain.)
Hollow: Damn you kids. I'm not going out like this! I'll take you all with me. (The hollow begins to charge a cero but a loud sound booms in the area and the hollow falls to the ground. As the hollow falls, Crow appears behind him with a kido gun pointed where the hollow was standing.)
Crow: Some how I knew you were involved in this!
Bardock: Who is that?
Miroku: Oh its that bird kid from the other day. Hey Hawk, does this mean we're friends now cause you still have to apologize.
Crow: (annoyed) Hell No! And I'm not gonna apologize. AND THE NAME IS CROW NOT HAWK (Kuesu walks up to him)
Kuesu: I don't know who you are but thank you.
Crow: Its no problem. Now follow me, I'm sure my teacher Ikumi can heal Miroku's wounds.
Miroku: (smiling) Wow a sleep over! We must really be friends!
Crow: (really annoyed) Dammit Miroku, we're not friends!
Miroku: Yeah yeah whatever you say Eagle!
Crow: (with a pissed look on his face) Shut-up dumb-ass!

BACK TO THE PRESENT
-IN SOUL SOCIETY-
Deep inside a prison in Soul Society, the interrogation squad is torturing someone trying to get them to talk. But they stop as a large spiritual pressure approaches.

Zane: So she still isn't talking?
Soul Reaper: No sir, its been 6 hours and she won't say anything worth relevance.
Zane: I see. (sighs) Why won't you just talk Asoka?
Asoka: (coughing and out of breath) I...told you... before. I'll never tell you...were....Miroku is!
Soul Reaper: Don't worry sir, we will have her talking in the next few hours.
Zane: There is no need for that. (Zane pauses for a moment and then looks into Asoka's eyes) Tomorrow, Asoka is to be executed! So it doesn't matter.
Asoka: (smiles) We'll see who gets executed when Miroku comes! (Asoka begins to cough)
Zane: Good, if he shows up, then so will he.
Asoka: We'll see about that Captain.
Zane: I guess we will. (Zane and the interrogation squad leave)
Asoka: Damn! We're really in a bind this time.

-SOMEWHERE IN THE REAL WORLD-
Hideaki and Titus follow the trail of spiritual pressure left by Cai and the rest of his family. Hideaki sees their house, sits Titus down and runs as fast as he can to there door. Cai opens the door before Hideaki can even knock.

Cai: I thought it was you. Tell Miroku that we are not gonna join him.
Hideaki: (trying to catch his breath) No its not that, we have a serious problem. Coran was killed and Soul Society took Asoka! (Cai's face turns from a calm look to shock)
Cai: How the hell did they kill someone as strong as Coran!? And then they had the nerve to take my sister! (his eyes now filled with rage) They've gone to far now. I'll destroy them! You two stay here, you guys don't look so good.
Hideaki: But we want to help.
Titus: Stop Hideaki, I want to help too but with the condition we are both in, we'll only be in the way.
Hideaki: Fine.
Cai: Sanji, Vulknur!
Sanji and Vulknur: Yeah!
Cai: We're leaving.
Sanji and Vulknur: Understood.

With Asoka's execution in a few hours. Cai, Sanji and Vulknur head towards Soul Society!

You're up whiteflame!
yeah ill just post tomorrow i got screwed on time on my end of things im real sorry guys im sorry that im breaking order as well omg just read where crow comes into your jstar and that was funny
Going to post tomorrow myself, piece is taking me longer than I expected, though it's about half done.
Awesome piece by the way jstar, really enjoy the comedic bits. Mine's been rather...dark, so it's nice to see your part of the story with all the humor in it.
Alright, I'm just going to post the first half now, next half coming later:

Something had snapped in him that day, and it made Isao feel hollow inside. Zane and he had returned to Soul Society and he’d given a debriefing of what had happened, though it felt as though it came out mechanically. Mine had tried to be sympathetic, but her emotional comfort could not reach him. He went back to his room, noting through the unfixed hole in the wall that Saijin was meditating. He couldn’t shake a feeling about him, but he felt so dragged down that he immediately crawled into bed and lay there with his eyes open, fearing that closing them would depict images from that horrifying scene.
He didn’t sleep. Zane came by to visit him, but Isao was unresponsive to his efforts. Others stopped by, including Miroku, to pay their respects to her and try to cheer him up. Their efforts were in vane. Every moment he spent in that room felt like a living hell, but he couldn’t face the world.
At last, the following day, eyes sunken from lack of sleep, he stood up and went to Mine. He couldn’t stand it anymore; he needed something to get his mind off of Moriko. He asked her for a mission, and though she understood why, she was reluctant to give it to him.
Mine: Is this really the time for you to be going out again? We’ve got enough captains around to take this role, please Isao…
Isao interrupted her: I’ll be fine.
She handed him a simple mission, one that involved several Gillian-level hollow that had been spotted in a portion of the human world. It wouldn’t be much of a distraction, but it was better than nothing. She looked after him as he departed, worrying about him.
???: Hmph, that guy could never be Captain Commander now, not like this.
The woman with the long braids stood leaning against the same wall she had when Isao came there last. He had not noticed her this time around, and could not hear her now.
Mine: He’ll be ready, one way or another.
???: He has to learn. Are you really going to let him wallow in self-hatred like this?
Mine: I don’t intend to, but there’s not much I can do. The man’s a stone now.
???: He might do something rash.
Mine: He won’t, but I have a terrible feeling about all this. How goes the search for Nemu?
???: Not well. She’s done a better job than anyone I’ve ever seen at evading me.
Mine: Well find her. Whatever Mayuri was planning with her, it’s going to be bad.
(Somewhere in the human world)
Isao wasn’t thinking clearly as he ran, trying to focus himself on the mission. He had brought the 3rd through 10th seats with him, all of whom would be strong enough to take on the hollow that he missed. He didn’t expect to miss any, but he was far more uncertain of himself. His hands shook uncontrollably, though he hid them in the folds of his uniform so that no one could see.
They arrived at the proper location, though apparently early. No hollow were in sight, and the small town looked entirely placid. He had his squad spread out with him to 9 different equidistant points around the town, using them as sensors to find where the hollow might strike.
The moment they had reached their locations, Menos Grande began popping up a long ways away. They immediately began firing ceros at them. Isao raced to block the ceros as he told his squad to strike back at them. Protecting the town was paramount.
He felt one of his squad member’s reiatsu suddenly disappear, and turned around to see what was wrong. An arrancar had appeared among them, and was now standing over the lifeless corpse of his squad’s 5th ranked member. The 3rd and 4th were rushing at him, managing to push him back with low level kido spells.
Isao rushed over, yelling: Go back to dealing with the Menos! I’ll handle this one.
It was rare to run into an arrancar like this out in the middle of nowhere. What was he doing here? The arrancar turned to meet him, unsheathing his blade. His energy was much lower than Isao’s. Isao drew his blade, bringing it down on the arrancar’s with a crash.
A shocked Isao was shocked that his strike hadn’t broken through the arrancar’s defense. His opponent smiled as he pushed away the axe and swiped at Isao, who backed off. Isao looked down at his right hand, which was holding the axe, and was still visibly shaking. He grabbed hold of it with his left, gritting his teeth. What was wrong with him?
The arrancar fired off a cero from an outstretched hand. Isao deflected it with his left hand, though it stunned that arm momentarily. The arrancar used sonido to rush over, using the momentary lapse to kick Isao back.
???: This is a captain? How pitiful.
Isao got up, slightly dazed. He looked down at his blade, and his eyes widened in surprise. The blade was dull, rounded where the edge should be. It was no wonder it hadn’t cut. What was going on?
???: I’ll finish you off now. Take Flight, Bone Dragon!
After a burst of smoke covered him, the arrancar appeared with a whole new bone structure covering him from head to toe. Halves of dragons’ jaws wrapped around his forearms and calves. He clasped his hands together, and thrust them forward, creating a massive cero of blue flame. Isao rose to meet it, reaching to grab a second weapon from his left, only to come away empty handed. He put his weapon in front of him, trying to block the blast, and was pushed back through a building by the force of it.
He stood up out of the rubble breathing heavily. He couldn’t understand it, what was going on? He had tried to call out Bifrost and Yggdrasil multiple times, but neither would come. Had Odin deserted him?
???: Now die, shinigami!
Isao felt himself freeze. He couldn’t move an inch. All he could do was brace for impact as the arrancar struck out with the jaw on his right arm.
Odin: Hmph. Is that all you’ve got, Isao?
His blade suddenly thrust out of its own accord, slamming into the side of the arrancar and sending him flying away into a rocky outcropping a half mile away. Isao was shocked as he felt himself plunge the blade into the ground, struggling to move against Odin’s actions.
Odin: If you can’t even control yourself, why should I let you? You made me a promise that you would never become weak, Isao. You’ve broken that promise.
His hands extended out of their own volition, and to his horror he watched as the 6 balls appeared in his hands. His mouth was filled with yet another. He couldn’t speak, so instead he screamed in his head.
Isao: Stop...stop…stop!...STOP!
Odin: If you won’t choose your own path, I’ll chose it for you.
Isao felt his mouth crunch down on yet another Baoding Ball. He watched as darkness seemed to enshroud him, climbing up his arms and clothing him in a thin ribbon of darkness that wrapped around his entire body except his eyes. Whom had he doomed this time, he thought. What monster had he become as a result of his own inaction?

(Arrancar’s perspective)

The arrancar stood up, bewildered at the force of the hit he’d taken. He looked over to find Isao, his eyes resting upon a figure that seemed to be wreathed in shadow. He rushed at him, planting both feet in front of Isao as he slammed forward both of his hands, releasing a spout of blue flame right in Isao’s face. He felt himself fly backward immediately, looking around to see an arm protruding from the mass of darkness as though he now had 3. The dark form then sped after him. The arrancar turned himself around in the air, aiming his feet at Isao as he slammed them together, releasing a much more powerful burst of fire that spread over a larger area.
He smirked, only to see a black ribbon shoot out from the flames, latching onto his leg. The arrancar quickly moved to cut it, only to see 10 more ribbons shoot out, latching onto various parts of him. He pushed himself to the ground, grabbing on with one arm as he tried to hack away each of the black ribbons, which just kept coming. He was getting sucked into that black mass. He quickly activated his ultimate ability, slamming both his feet and hands together and unleashing a massive burst of flame that covered the entire area. He ran out of it, singed terribly by his own ability, bits of black ribbon falling off of him.
???: Damnit, what the hell is this guy?
Isao suddenly appeared in front of him, arm outstretched: Hadō #90: Kurohitsugi
The arrancar watched helplessly as a black box formed around him, and tremendous swords of energy seemed to come from every direction to puncture him. He burst out of the box afterward covered in blood, only to be faced with Isao once more, whose arms and hands now seemed to be 10 times their normal size. He barely had time to let out a cry before they came crashing down on him, shattering his spine.

(Isao’s perspective)

The intense power he was wielding was mesmerizing, though he kept trying to break free. He felt his hand reach toward the fallen arrancar, who was still breathing, if just barely.
Isao thought: NO! We have to find out why he was here!
Odin: I hardly care for that kind of pleasantry. Take back control of your body if you have the will to do so, but this one will die for attacking us.
His arm descended on its neck. It smiled at him through blood-soaked teeth.
???: I’m not telling you anything shinigami!
Isao felt the words come out of their own volition: You don’t have to. You just have to die.
His eyes widened as darkness enveloped him and the ground in a wide radius around him. His mouth was now clogged with darkness, though he struggled against it. He quickly descended into the darkness until he was completely covered, disappearing into it as it closed.
Isao’s struggling increased as the members of his squad appeared. Two had been knocked out in the fight, but the other 6 arrived at his side, still swathed in darkness. Isao struggled against Odin, pushing as hard as he could against him, but to no avail. As they walked up to him, admiring the ability, bands shot out of it at each of them, wrapping around them entirely before creating portals of blackness on the ground beneath their feet. He focused with redoubled effort to try and get control, getting closer and closer to wresting it from Odin.
Odin: What use would you have of my power now? You don’t deserve it anymore.
Isao thought: Odin, give it back, now!
Odin: Or else what?
Isao: Or else I’ll seal you.
Odin: HA! As if you could seal…
Isao had finally managed to move an arm, and with it he reached into his pocked, drawing out a small box. He had received it from the kido corps a while back, though he’d thought it worthless at the time, he infused it with a bit of energy and dropped it on the ground. The box opened up and metallic strings poured out, going straight to the location of the blade underground. Odin moved his body to go after them, but was too slow. The bands completely tied up the axe, infusing it with the bit of energy from Isao and bringing it back to its unreleased form.
The squad members rose out of the blackness on the ground as it dissipated, as did the arrancar. The arrancar was dead, suffocated by Isao’s ability. His squad members were barely alive, nearly collapsing on the ground. They and the arrancar all had words written on their shadows that they cast on the ground.
Isao’s ending control of the ability had shown him one thing, that whatever vanished under the blackness lost their minds. They had only been under for a short time, but they had lost any recollection of the mission, some even more than that. If the arrancar had still been alive, he would have forgotten everything by now. Isao pulled out his blade and sheathed it. It was the first time in a long time he had seen it in its unreleased form. He slowly gathered everyone up, arrancar included, and opened the Senkai gate to go home. Unbeknownst to him, a figure had been watching from the shadows of the town, leaving just before he did.
big smile
Alright, sort of written in a rush, dunno how good it is, but it should be fine. One more round after this to finish the story.

(Isao’s Office)

Mine: What the HELL did you think you were doing out there?
Mine had Isao by the scruff of the neck, lifting him up against the wall. She had to stand on the desk to do it, but it was no less intimidating. Isao merely looked back at her, a sorrowful look on his face. Mine had a bug planted in the area that she had watched the entire thing through, and it seemed that she understood things better than him.
Isao: I tried to…
Mine: That’s the problem! You tried, and you failed! You weren’t even capable of correctly activating your shikai out there on your own. Why should I entrust you with anything if you can’t even do that? Why should I let you continue to wear this uniform if you can’t do something that the children here can?
Isao’s gaze became downcast: I don’t know what to say…
Mine: Save your breath. I’m not here to listen to you.
Her voice became softer.
Mine: I know it’s been hard. Oasis has disappeared, Moriko is dead, and I’ve heard reports today that your guard Kaori disappeared into blackness…
The news barely startled Isao. He was so weighed down by the loss of Moriko that that hardly seemed to touch him.
Mine: …However, that’s no excuse for this.
Isao was startled: But…
Mine: BUT NOTHING!
His mouth slammed shut.
Mine: You have always had aspirations for becoming Captain Commander, for being the leader of Soul Society and ensuring the safety of the people here. Did you not think there would be consequences for pursing that path? Do you know how many people I’ve lost, the pain I’ve gone through?
Isao averted his gaze from her eyes, which just a moment ago had turned from hard, ice blue to liquid at the thoughts her statement had generated. She refused to wipe the tears away.
Mine: Your losses may have been generated by your own ability, but do you have any idea how many my abilities have killed? Do you think they’ve all been enemies? Loss is our world, loss is our path, accept it!
Isao murmured: Should I just forget about them then?
Mine grabbed hold of his head with both hands, swinging his face around to face hers. He saw tears pouring down her wrinkled face.
Mine: NEVER forget them! The pain that you feel right now should be fuel; it should be incentive for you never to feel that pain again! Don’t give up on the path you’ve walked just because of loss, none of them would want that! Moriko would be beating you senseless if she could hear and see you now! Oasis and Kaori would request a transfer if they could see the worthless idiot you’ve become!
Isao attempted to lower his gaze, but Mine shook him.
Mine: No, don’t look away. That’s what got you into this mess, that’s what has been holding you back for so long. You look away, you avoid, and you feel you can’t handle the pain of loss. Drink it in, Isao! Or drown in it.
She dropped him, turned and hopped off the desk, and stalked out of the room.

(Back in Isao’s quarters)
He couldn’t forget her words. Mine had always been a tremendously important mentor to him, and yet he found two sides of him conflicting. One wanted to agree with her, to push himself to overcome this obstacle. The other told him to do everything he could to eliminate his troubles. That side was still winning. He had a several large containers of sake, one already empty. It seemed as though even alcohol could do little to banish his thoughts, though he slowly drunk himself into a stupor.
He awoke slightly dazed in the long hall of Asgard. The room seemed to be spinning from the alcohol, but his blinking gaze did notice a few things. The chairs and tables were gone, and the room was almost bare. He had noted the first several times he came in here that there were odd objects all over the room, but for the first time, he saw that several were gone. A dark blue vase in the far right corner. A painting of a sunset in a golden frame. Even the roaring fire at the end of the hall now smoldered. In his drunken state, he could hardly interpret these changes, though several more objects still dotted the room. A large iron door stood at the far right corner, he’d never opened it. A large hollowed out ram’s horn sat on the desk in the far left corner. A set of floating crystals (much the same as Mine’s), taking the form of a chandelier overhead, though they changed forms every time he entered. He never understood the presence of those objects.
Suddenly, and without warning, Odin appeared directly in front of him, a chain binding his arms behind him. Isao stumbled backward, nearly tripping over himself as he moved back a few feet from the towering man.
Odin: Do you remember how you came to wield me, Isao?
His voice was even, not a hint of emotion, though his tone said he was providing a lesson. Isao’s head was spinning, but he responded.
Isao: Just after I came to the academy, the teachers were shocked…
Odin: No. Do you remember HOW you got me?
Isao responded slowly: We made a deal, that I would always give you direction, and you would always give me power.
Odin: And you don’t see yourself reneging on that now?
Isao: A spiral into oblivion is still a path.
Odin sighed: Isao, you’ve never chosen a path. You always run from the very path you decided upon because you wanted to avoid loss like this. And now that you have experienced that loss, you want to run away from everything.
Isao: You’re telling me that I’m the one at fault? When you taught me that final ability, and didn’t tell me the cost? Don’t make me laugh!
Odin’s eyes narrowed: The cost? Destiny requires cost, it requires payment. I told you that from day one. Do you think other people get to choose what that cost is? Do you believe I knew what the cost would be? It’s your destiny Isao, not mine.
Isao: And I suppose controlling me to the point of nearly killing off my entire squad, that was “destiny” as well?
Odin: That was my pity and your despair. I’m the one who allowed you to seal me. If I had cared enough to want to kill them, they would have died. When you don’t control your own destiny, Isao, someone else will.
Isao: Always the teacher! Always the grand fucking philosopher! You, the spirit of my blade, want to teach me about loss, about following a path?
Odin: If I can’t teach you, who could? I’m your most trusted ally, and yet you speak as though I’ve become your worst enemy. Do you hate me for providing you that power? Do you hate me for pointing out your faults? Or do you just hate me because you have become so weak?
Isao had grown steadily angrier at him until this last statement. He rushed at Odin, axe materializing in his hands as he went to slice down at him, only to strike him with the blunt blade, not moving him a muscle. Swing after swing, he could inflict no damage. He was powerless again. Odin had finally had enough, and broke the chains behind him, sweeping out with the real axe as Isao backed off.
Odin: I remember when we first fought. You were more capable then than you are now. What happened to the man who defeated me all those years ago?
Isao: He died with Moriko!
A brief tussle ended with Isao on the ground blade at his throat.
Odin: Do you hate the path you’ve chosen? Do you desire another? Or do you desire none?
Isao was shaken: I just want the pain to end!
Odin: Then stop the pain with your own two hands!
Isao blinked in surprise.
Odin: Attack it head on! Make that your path! Work with the pain, not through it! Let it become a part of you, let it become your reason to keep going! Work to prevent anyone else from feeling that pain, work to prevent you from feeling that pain again! An endless cycle of self hatred will do nothing but create more pain.
Three figures appeared at Odin’s shoulders, the gleaming Oasis, the fiery Moriko, and the dark Kaori. Isao couldn’t believe his eyes, couldn’t believe that he could see them standing right there.
Oasis: Don’t give up on Soul Society. You and I worked too hard to keep that place safe.
Moriko: Don’t let my death be the end of your journey. Stand tall, take charge.
Kaori: Don’t stop fighting. The finale only comes when you lay down your weapon.
Oasis and Kaori seemed to disperse into the air. Odin and Moriko appeared several feet away. Isao raised the axe in his right hand, arm shaking as he lifted it. His gaze narrowed, and his determination grew, and as it did, his arm grew still, and the blade grew sharp, sharper than he had ever seen it before.
Odin: You decide your own path, Isao. You can either decide to follow a path, or fight for a new one, but always push forward, no matter what direction it takes you in.
As the world vanished behind him, Isao felt that determination flowing over him, felt new power pouring through his veins that he had never experienced before. Just as the world behind him vanished, he heard Moriko repeating the last words she said in life:
Moriko: Live on.
Ok this is it im sorry it took so long part 2 is coming
---Reasons---
Dormirarbol was walking though the halls of Los Noches, he had only been awake for a hour and already there was problems he had learn that his fraccion had failed to killed the mercenary and instead were killed themselves, he also learn that the mercenary had helped somebody by the name of Setting Moon or Teal Death. He was going to see Rey because he needed to know the current situation and Rey was probably going to give him hell. As he thought on the recent events Dormirarbol didn't notice the servant trying to talk to him.
Servant: (nervously speaking his head bowed down) Um...Master...Dormirarbol...Who are you going to see?
Dormirarbol: I'm going to see Rey why do you ask? (Dormirarbol ran his fingers though his hair as he thought these servants were annoying they are cowards weaklings who need protection because surely they would be eaten by something bigger than them)
Servant: (now he is so nervous that he is shaking) Um...Lord...R...Rey is out right now dealing with something
(A laugh is echoed down the hall Dormirarbol hears it and looks around then looks back down at the servant)
Dormirarbol: Did you hear that? (The laughter echoes again)
Servant: (looking up at him confuse) Hear what sir? (The laughter continues)
Dormirarbol: That laughter, it sounds like it coming from Rey throne room? (The laughter gets louder)
Servant: (not quite understanding the espada) Master there is no one laughing and there is certainly no one in Lord Rey throne its his orders no one is allowed in there when he away
Dormirarbol: (the laughter is getting louder and louder making more and more annoyed was this servant deaf as well as a coward he thought. He pushes past the servant as the runt continue to shout after him that no one was allowed in there. Dormirarbol pushed open the door to the throne and as he looked around there really was no one in there then he saw it a man sitting in Rey's throne. Dormirarbol was bewildered this man was a arrancar, the remnants of his mask was a the top half a jester's mask that was on the top half of his face, but yet he wasn't wearing the arrancar uniform instead this man was wearing a black coat and pants as well his chest was covered in wrapping along with his hands Dormirarbol thought that the wrapping probably covered his entire body. His sword was leaning against the throne)
Dormirarbol: Who are you, I know most of the espada and you are not an espada and I know you definitely not a servant they are too cowardly even to stand outside the door let alone sit on throne!
Man: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Dormirarbol: I said WHO ARE YOU!! (Dormirarbol fired 5 laser like ceros from his fingers tips and slice his hand downward at the man, but suddenly the man vanish but he was not using a sonido, the ceros slice though Rey's throne. Dormirarbol thought Rey was going to kill him but suddenly the man appear in front of him unscratched)
Man: Whoa now sleepy there no need to get violent (a rose appear in his hand and he stretched his arm out handing the rose to Dormirarbol who didn't not take it)
Dormirarbol: It’s rude not to answer a question when asked, especially when you break into someone home.
Man: (smiles and lets out a laugh) Oh how rude of me I apologize
Dormirarbol: (raises and eyebrow) If you apologize then answer, who are you?
Man: (laughs again) Ah names what a waste after all would a rose smell any different by any other name (he offers the rose in his hand again but Dormirarbol just ignores the offer) Ah but if you must know I go by many names the Harlequin of Havoc, The Clown Prince of Chaos, The Last Laugh, by you my tree friend may call me Jester.
Dormirarbol: Jester? (He remembers something)Yu are the one who told Rey about those mercenaries!
Jester: Ah yes those pesky Ace of X (the rose turns into 4 playing cards that have pictures of the Ace of X members) they seem to be a throne in everyone side
Dormirarbol: You are the ones who suggested them Rey is not happy with you! And their leader kill one of us (he gets angry thinking about how Haubu why killed by someone like that)
Jester: Yes Crow is a pest (he flicks his hand and the 4 cards turn to one with a picture of Crow on it) its seems your friend underestimated him; he is not one to be dealt with such lack of... (Dormirarbol grabs him by the shirt and presses his finger against his forehead and begins charging a cero)
Dormirarbol: Haubu was stronger than some punk mercenary; there no way that she would underestimate such a waste of energy!
Jester: (laughs then suddenly becomes transparent he phrases out of Dormirarbol grip and then phases though his body behind him before becoming opaque again) Please sleepy calm down I never said that your friend (he puts emphases on the word friend) wasn't strong. It seems like you are angry with Crow and to make it up to you espada I going to help deal with him
Dormirarbol: (he was staring in shock over Jester passing though him then when he heard the last part he straighten up and looked at this man) what do you mean deal with him?
Jester: (his smile becomes one of dark intent) I mean kill the little bastard and all his friends (the Crow card suddenly burst in flames)
Dormirarbol: (smiles at that idea and watches burnt him flames dancing in his eyes) I see and how am I suppose to kill him?
Jester: You break his spirit, crush it into pieces, leaving him a shell of a man push him to the brink of insanity (he crushes the flames in his hand and they go out)
Dormirarbol: (his smile begins to grow into the same evil one of Jester) Yes I see sending my foolish fraccion to kill him was stupid he must suffer (he stops for a minute thinking over how) But how?
Jester: You break his heart (he slowly opens his hand revealing a playing card, the ace of hearts) Crow cares for the girl known as Toni very much, if she is threaten he goes nuts and loses all sense of rationality
Dormirarbol: (slowly understand more and more of the plan) But how do I get to her?
Jester: (he smiles changes from dark intent to childhood cheer) That my friend I do not know, you are a espada come up with your own plans (The ace of hearts turns to a burned picture of Crow and Toni, Toni had come up behind Crow and hugged him around the waist and place her head on his shoulder Crow was laughing in the picture and his hands were on hers)
Dormirarbol: (Took the picture and stared down at it the smile on his face slowly vanishes and then he realizes something) Wait why exactly are you doing this what are your reasons?
Jester: (begins laughing hysterically) Because why did the chicken cross the road?
Dormiarbol: (stares at the picture a confused look on his face) To get the to the other side (he looks up at Jester and his eyes widen in horror, Jester body was swelling and bloating disgustingly like a human balloon. Dormirarbol shielded himself expecting a explosion but instead there was only a small pop and then where Jester was there was nothing expect confetti raining down)
soooo whos turn be it now
That would be BrokenSun.
big smile
Wow, im back, Alot has happened. You know, i gotta pick up the pace with my posts or im gonna be left behind. Its brokenSun's turn right?
Cant wait for it to be my turn again. Has anybody heard from canis yet?
No, its been a while since I saw canis up here. Not sure whats going on.
im pretty sure we can count canis out and testu welcome back Crow and his crew will be joining Ryuu soon they will leave for Hueco MUndo on my next post
---Reasons Part 2---

Crow and Josh both appear at an old playground that was a few blocks away from the remains of the arcade, Crow wanted to make sure that no one was around when he told Josh what he had to. As Crow thought how to say what he needed Josh interrupts him.
Josh: Okay Crow, what is it that you have to tell me, that so important we had to come all the way out here away from your buddies.
Crow: (even though he hasn’t figure out what to say he decides to just wing it) I need to tell you a few things, starting with why it’s so important to go to Hueco Mundo
Josh: (surprised and confused a little) You told me that you wanted to go to get revenge on Rey for attacking you
Crow: Yes that true that is one reason we are going. (Crow closes his eyes, takes off his hat and runs his hand though his hair) You have to understand Josh; you can’t exactly look up Ace of X in the yellow pages.
Josh: (starting to get the feeling he is being taking as a fool again) No I doubt that a phone book contains a section for mercenaries
Crow: Exactly, you have to have some real knowledge of the underworld to found us, and I highly doubt that this Rey person is someone who would hang out in the places that mercenaries would likely be.
Josh: (still not understanding what Crow is getting out) So what he found you anyway what does it matter how he found you?
Crow: (sighs) Yes he found us, there are hundreds of group like ours, some more violent than others, some would probably do the thing he asked us to do no problem. But yet he picked Ace of X, but not just any members he picked me and my team.
Josh: (getting annoy but not understanding what Crow is trying to get at) So what you want to find who recommended you?
Crow: Yes that exactly what I want!
Josh: (totally confuse now) I don’t get you at all!
Crow: (sighs again) You see someone had to tell Rey about us and we do, someone had to know about me and my friends. There is only one person who could have known all that but it’s impossible.
Josh: (very slowly understanding) Why is it impossible?
Crow: Because that person is dead (they both stand there in silence for a while)
Josh: How do you know he is dead?
Crow: Because I killed him myself (again they stand in silence)
Josh: This seems like personal stuff you are telling me, why?
Crow: Because you have to understand why I’m going to Hueco Mundo, so that you can trust me. You see there is no secret way to Hueco Mundo, you need people with extraordinary power to open the gate, and unfortunately Soul Society has the people.
Josh: (suddenly everything click and he know what was coming next, he activated his sinrei glove as Crow’s hands moved to his guns) I suggest if you don’t want to turn to playground to rubble like your arcade you stop beating around the bush!
Crow: (his eyes keep moving from the bow, to Josh’s hands, to Josh himself) Before we met at the train station I had a meeting with the Captain Commander Isao, we are suppose to go to help a captain with a info gathering mission…(before Crow can finish Josh begins to fire up arrows at him. He was expecting this and begins dodging the arrows in an almost comical fashion)
Josh: (even though he is furious his expression is near emotionless as he thought Crow would double cross him) I KNOW IT, JUST LIKE A SHINGAMI TO DOUBLE CROSS SOMEBODY!!!!
Crow: (continuing to just barely doge the arrows almost laughing as the arrows explode around him) Josh…..Wait…..You…. Don’t…..(an arrow zips past Crow’s face the arrow passed so close that the wind causes his hair to blow)
Josh: (his starts firing more arrows then he already was his face contorted in rage) DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME I DON’T UNDERSTAND I KNOW I COULDN’T TRUST SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO BEGIN WITH !!!!!!! I SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS A QUICNY!!!!
Crow: (As arrows zip past him as he leaps from playground equipment to equipment) We….know…about….your..sister (that last word causes the arrows to stop firing Josh stares in shocked over what Crow just said)
Josh: (Even though he has stop firing arrows his still has the bow aimed at Crow) What did you just say (this cease fires gives Crow just enough time to move over to Josh and grab his arm so he can’t fire anymore)
Crow: (out of breath from dodging) You know Roy is a expert on gathering information, in fact it used to be his job, I had him gather information on you these past few days and the information he brought back even though it was valuable it was quite tragic
Josh: (filling his rage building up again) You gather information on me, you dirty sneak!
Crow: I know I’m a sneak but I needed to have a reason for you to come with us even though we will be working with Soul Society. It must have been hard when your family was attacked by a hollow you were young and probably wasn’t strong enough yet. (As Crow talks Josh remembers the day that changed his life, causing tears to build in his eyes) I’m sorry about your mother; she gave her life for you and your sister. It may not look it but I know what it like to lose someone but it my case it was some ones, it to make matters worst your sister was injured in the attack and she has been in the hospital since.
Josh: (wiping the tears before they fall) So you planned on blackmailing me, well play Crow (he goes to clap his hand but Crow stops him)
Crow: No I plan on helping you and your sister (Josh looks shocked) You see even though we are helping Soul Society they are playing like anyone else $50,000 for each of else including you.
Josh: (shocked) Me?
Crow: Yes you are helping else, you deserve some of the pay like the rest of us and $50,000 that sounds like it should be enough for the operation your sister need plus a little extra to have a good life afterwards.
Josh: So that your plan (laughs a little) you have a bribe for me hoping I would take it.
Crow: (smiles) Yeah something like that, but there is one more thing that may sway your mind. Josh what do you know about Gottes Feuer? (god’s fire)
Josh: (his eyes widen in shock) That is a children tales, a myth, something for people to inspire for its does not exist.
Crow: (smiles his calm smile) Oh it is real, very real
Josh: (steps backward out of Crow’s grasp) Where is your proof? That is a quincy artifact what do you know about it?!
Crow: (sits on the remains of a slide) Not much, but I do is suppose to be quite powerful and if someone were to posses such a weapon they would be nearly unstoppable. About a 2 months ago me and the gang would hired to protect a archaeological dig team, it was quite interesting got to kill a mummy or two, but anyway I found this (pulls out a small brown covered journal) It’s a log written by a famous quincy I think you know him Uruu Ishida (Josh runs forward and rips the journal out of Crow’s hand and starts flipping thought the pages) Seem like he was also after the Gottes Feuer as well unfortunately he was as lost as everyone else, but apparently he had some serious clues that made him believe that its hidden in Hueco Mundo.
Josh: (looks at Crow his eyes are filled with excitement, anger, confusion and so much more) The weapon of legends in Hueco Mundo why, how, for how long?
Crow: (smiles as he walks over to Josh and offers his hands) What do you say Josh, can put your pride aside for this one moment in time in such of redemption, glory, and more?
Josh: (looks from Crow’s hand to the journal as he thinks of his sister and mother) Fine (he takes Crow hand and shakes it hard) but only for this and I deal with you with this is all said and done.
Crow: (smiles and laughs) Okay okay, that sounds fair enough. Now let us go back to the gang Saito should healed by now.

The end
Uhh...who's turn is it?
BrokenSun's.
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Hey guys i wont be able to be on for a couple of days so skip me.
Alright, tetsu's turn.
------------------the fight begins!------

In the Sands of Hueco Mundo…

Ryuu and kimi are arguing as they walk to their next objective

Kimi: Ryuu! Gimmi back my toy! Its mine!

Ryuu: You nearly got us killed, so no. You can have it when we get back to soul society.

Kimi: Your so mean!

Ryuu: Yea? Well that’s too bad now, isn’t it? Come on, we have to get to our next objective.

Kimi: What is our next objective?

Ryuu: We have to eliminate the south border watch. There are four border watches in Hueco Mundo as of the last time soul society did a recon, which was 1000 years ago. There are probably more now, but we are tasked with eliminating the four polar watches. Understood?

Kimi: Yea, Yea

Ryuu: (notices that they are in a sheltered area) We’ll stop here for now, get some rest, and prepare for later. Get some sleep.
Kimi: fine( immediately falls asleep)

Ryuu: Finally (sits cross-legged in the sand with his hands folded and enters his inner world.

A bridge of green crystal suspended in the air above a glorious ancient roman city far below created from the same crystal except different colors red, blue, and black, partially hidden by wispy clouds. In the middle of the bridge is a tall and muscular green Dragon, Seemingly made from the same crystal as the bridge, conversing with a young boy.

Tetsuenjouoozora: Well, it seems that you are in a spot of trouble, doesn’t it?

Ryuu: That’s why I came here. I need some peace and quiet to formulate a plan.

Tetsuenjouoozora: A wise decision, but was it wise to allow the mercenaries on this as well? You have no information.

Ryuu: I thought it would give us the tactical advantage, and it should, unless they release reiatsu everywhere.

Tetsuenjouoozora: I’m more worried about the Quinc- did you hear that?

Ryuu immediately leaves his inner world and draws his sword to confront the opponent and fraccion.

???: Well what a coincidence, its you. You know, your pretty cute. Its good that you woke up, cause it wouldn’t have been any fun otherwise.

Ryuu: (releases sword) Majiyo (Notices kimi is awake and has already released as well)You ready?

Kimi: yea.

Majiyo: I was right, this will be fun. (releases)

Ryuu: Kimi, handle the fraccion, I got her!

Kimi: Right! shirenkiketsushu!

Ryuu: Well then, shall we begin?

Majiyo and Ryuu flash in a intricate motion in which one attacks and the other dodges and retaliates.
Ryuu flashes his sword above her head but she sidesteps and shoots needles which are dodged in turn when he uppercuts twice and righthands three times and then chops, the chop scraping her shoulder and liquid-ice starts forming in the chip of the bone and spreads. Majiyo then lands a needle on Ryuu, scraping his armor, but also breaks the liquid-ice forming at her shoulder.

Ryuu: Manoozora!

The pillars slam into majiyo, covering her in liquid-ice but she shoots hundreds of needles into it shattering it and three land a hit on Ryuu at the leg joint. With both injured slightly and not even sweating, this battle can still go either way when majiyo launches a cero that is deflected by Ryuu.

That’s all I got for now. Hope its enough, but I have to go to bed. later
i like how i was just skiped over...though now that i stated that i realized tomorrow is a buzy day for me, i gotta get up in 6 hrs or so then im not srue ill make it back to my computer till this time tomorrow. i guess skiping me was fine, ill just do a double post on my next turn
So then LOBOS is next?
oh crap, sorry about that hadez, i was really tired last night and wasn't thinking straight.
heh, sorry about that Hadez. Yeah, feel free to do that. By the way, the people we're skipping can always feel free to post doubly the next time around.
Beyond that, people can feel free to take it slow right now (and it is Lobos's turn), especially since the story's getting pretty intricate with all the fights. My piece is not even half done, and it's going to be a big one.
its np that i was skiped ill just do dbl post and call it good
Hmmm...I just realized that there's something rather integral to my post that I don't know. Is anyone planning on making the final espada, Wrath? Kind of surprised that that's the last sin left, but it still remains. If so, I'd basically just need to know what they look like and what their name is.
well if nobody else wants to make one, i can make wrath, i got a char slot open anyway
Well, I'd really appreciate that. All I need is a general character design for my bit (by the way, this one's going to be epic, endings to stories should always be the best).
ok then im claiming wrath
ok cool i was wondering the same thing nobody did wrath i think that becuz we kept him quiet for so long then he shud be the espada sercet weapon like yammy is to the actual esapada, you know he may not look storn but his release makes him the storngest espada

ill post in a lil while