Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1672

over a year ago jstar18 said…
I'll wait a little longer for Lobos but if he's not back by Thursday night then I'll just post.

Off topic - For the One Piece fans, I just found the greatest pic of CP9! Its my new avatar! Had to put it up!
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
Also I Have a request IDK what to do for the next few posts so could some one ethier start a fight with my charcters ? my charcters are Nabimaru,Reiku, Eisaku and Ketsuki
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Hey wolfmaster,next time I post comes around and it will be a long one to make up for my skip. So u can start a fight with the charecter that wins the fight between ryota kenta(#8 in the dark lords) and rantora adikusada(???)Aight.
okay hopefully by than Nabimaru's new blade will perfected :P :) and functional :)
well just make sure u don't kill him,not wanting him to die just yet. But I'm sure u will make the battle epic.
lol I have made a few epic battle's :) :P and no I generally don't kill other people's charcter's unless they message me Directly and say yeah go ahead and kill this charcter :P
Oh aight. I think I make okay story post. But mine all focus on my charecter directly.
Well since Lobos hasn't posted, my post will be up some time tonight.
A Chaotic Storm: Steven vs. Miroku!

-In the hallway outside of Rey’s Throne Room-
Miroku and Rey both look into the opened gargunta and see Steven walking out. Miroku looks perplexed as he has never seen this man before, but at the same time he feels reassured that it is a soul reaper and not an arrancar. Miroku notices that Rey’s attention is fully on this mystery man that has appeared between them and without hesitation; Miroku grabs his blade and goes in for a killing blow. Miroku’s blade is just inches away from Rey’s neck but Miroku’s attention shifts to his right as he sees a blade coming towards his neck. Miroku quickly tilts his head all the way back, as if he was playing limbo, and ducks under the sword swing. Miroku jumps back and sees that the mysterious soul reaper was the one who swung the blade. Miroku looks confused as Rey begins to walk towards his throne room.

Miroku: (yelling) Wait!
Rey: (turns to look at Miroku) Wait? Your hands are already full facing this man. Are you in that much of a hurry to hasten your death? (Rey turns back around and goes into his throne room.)
Miroku: (enraged) I said wait! (Miroku lunges towards Rey’s door but Steven shunpos in front of him and kicks him on the right side of his face sending him crashing into the nearby wall.)
Steven: (sighs) I didn’t expect to run into you here but it does save me from the work I would’ve put in to find you.
Miroku: (dusting himself off as he looks towards Steven) I was hoping you were on my side, but this is normally how my luck goes.
Steven: (with a small smirk on his face) Heh, well that is one thing we have in common. My luck is always bad, and that fact that I’m the first to run into you just proves it.
Miroku: The first… you did say you were looking for me right?
Steven: That’s correct.
Miroku: Then that means you are with that group my mother and Chaos warned me about.
Steven: I’ve heard of Yukina and I’m sure she has told you more than enough about us, but I’m curious to know more about this Chaos. My boss seems to think quite highly of it.
Miroku: I’m sure he does. (Miroku’s grip tightens on his blade.
Steven: (Steven notices Miroku’s grip) I see you’re ready to go.
Miroku: Yep.
Steven: (grabs his blade) Normally I try to avoid a fight but if I beat you then I’ll be able to sleep as much as I want. Come Together, Ueza-Zenbu!
(Purple reiastu explodes from Steven’s body as his blade splits into two meter long katanas. Both blades are dark gray in color, but the grain, tempered line and handle of the blades are different. The right blade has a curved tempered line making it look like a round bump design on the blade, the color of the grain is red and the handle is also red and has the letter "W" on both sides of the handle. The left blade has a pointed tempered line making it look like a triangle design on the blade, the color of the grain is blue and the handle is also blue and has the letter "C" on both sides of the handle.)
Miroku: (impressed) I guess I need to take you seriously. Shape Existence, Chaos – Akebono! (White reaistu erupts from Miroku’s body as his blade completely disappears. Steven looks confused as he wonders why Miroku’s blade disappears.) What’s wrong?
Steven: Nothing really, it just never feels right to fight an unarmed man.
Miroku: So I guess you Kuroheki members are not as evil as I thought. So what’s your name?
Steven: Steven… Barachi.
Miroku: (surprised) Barachi? (thinking to himself) Barachi, but that’s…
Steven: (interrupting his thought) You seem surprised, have you heard of that name before?
Miroku: Yeah… I have, but that doesn’t matter right now. By the way, in case you don’t know its entirety, my name is Miroku Kizume.
Steven: I thought you were a part of the Noble Shihon Family.
Miroku: I am, but in honor of my father, I use his last name. I know I said your name being Barachi doesn’t matter, but I do have some questions I want to ask you.
Steven: I’ll answer whatever you want only if you beat me.
Miroku: I was expecting that answer.
(Miroku shunpos behind Steven and tries to kick him in the back of his head with his right leg. Steven easily notices and lifts his right arm to block the kick but suddenly a streak of black light extends from Miroku’s leg and creates a deep gash across Steven’s right arm. Steven jumps back.)
Steven: So you weren’t unarmed after all, that was a cheap trick.
Miroku: It wasn’t meant to be a trick but you can call it whatever you want.
Steven: (smiles) I guess I need to pull a trick out of my sleeve now right.
(Steven begins to spin his red blade around in the air and Miroku notices that the temperature of the room is increasing rapidly. Miroku waste little time and charges at Steven, but Steven swings his blue blade and the entire hallway is filled with a dense fog. Miroku jumps back but stops as he feels a slash on his back. Blood spews out on a large gash on Miroku’s back. Miroku falls to his knees as blood drips from his hoodie.)
Miroku: (thinking) Dammit, I let my guard down for a second and he does this much damage! If I hadn’t stopped… he would of cut me in half right down the middle. I thought only my mom was faster than me but this man is too! How the heel could someone as strong as him stay hidden for so long?
Steven: Have you given up Miroku? I haven’t even broken a sweat.
Miroku: No, I never give up. You last attack just surprised me, but that won’t happen again.
(Steven shunpos towards Miroku and swings down at him with his right arm, but Miroku lifts his hand and the black energy returns and blocks the blade. Steven swings his left down but Miroku shunpos behind Steven and tries to sweep his legs from under him. Steven quickly jumps up and spins his blue blade in the air causing large hailstones to fall down all around Miroku. Miroku lifts his hands up towards Steven and a green circle of energy forms. Steven looks shocked as blasts of green light fire from the center of the circle towards him destroying the majority of hailstones. Steven shunpos out of the way as the green beams of light crash into the roof where Steven was at. Steven lands a few feet away from Miroku as Debris falls on the ground between the two. A large piece of rubble lands in front of Miroku and as it crumbles Miroku is gone. Steven looks surprised as Miroku’s arm comes up from underground and grabs his leg. The rest of Miroku’s body comes up from underground and Miroku fiercely spins around and launches Steven into the wall creating a large crater. Steven coughs up bleed as Miroku lunges towards Steven. Miroku’s fists begin to glow white as lightning erupts from Miroku’s back. Miroku blinks for a spit second as the pain from the cut on his back surges through his body. Steven notices Miroku’s moment of weakness and shunpos behind him. Steven quickly slams his two blades together causing a fierce horizontal tornado to from and move towards Miroku. Miroku swings his arm back and a blast of white lightning fires at the tornado. Both attacks collide causing a huge explosion. Miroku and Steven are sent crashing into opposite walls from the force of the explosion. They both slowly make it to their feet but Steven looks perplexed as a black aura flows from Miroku’s body and begins to fill the entire room.)
Steven: I don’t know what other tricks he has but I better be prepared.
(Steven begins to spin his blue blade around and causes the temperature to drop rapidly. Steven then swings his red blade repeatedly creating many clouds in the air. Miroku looks up at the clouds but has a smirk on his face as the darkness from his body hides the clouds from view. Suddenly everything is wrapped in darkness, but Miroku’s body begins to glow a bright white light.)
Steven: What’s the point of filling the room with darkness if you’re just going to glow anyways?
Miroku: (smiling) Yeah it would seem weird to you, but there’s a reason for everything.
(Steven takes a fighting pose as he waits for Miroku. He doesn’t know if Miroku would make a move soon, but he was hoping for it. For the first time in a long time, Steven was having fun. He knew that he was in a fight for his life but for some reason it didn’t matter at the moment. Steven spent years trying to find someone who could match his fighting abilities and now right in front of him, the man Sengoku spent years of planning to capture, has peaked his interest. Even though Steven was still full of emptiness, he was happy to realize one of his dreams, even if it paled in comparison to his biggest dream.)
???: (yelling) MI…RO…KU!!!
(The dark aura that filled the room suddenly returns to Miroku’s body. Steven seems to be upset now that something has interrupted their fight. As the darkness clears, Steven sees a little girl, with her hands covering her eyes, running at full speed towards him.)
Miroku: Dammit Yari look out!
Steven: Wait, what’s her na…
(Yari crashes right into Steven’s chest and they both go crashing into a nearby wall. Steven seems to be annoyed but his eyes are wide opened as he looks at the girl. Yari moves her hand from her eyes and looks at Steven’s face. Steven waves his hand back and forth to try and move the dust from the debris out of the way of Yari’s face. Steven looks shocked as he gazes upon her face.)
Yari: (smiling) Sorry about that mister. I meant to run into Miroku.
(Yari quickly gets up and runs full speed towards Miroku trying to crash into him, but Miroku side steps her and she hits the wall.)
Miroku: Why would you try to run into me like you did him?
Yari: (slightly dazed) Because… that was my original plan so I had to try it again.
Miroku: That makes no sense, but the real question is why you are even here. I told you to go back to Soul Society.
Yari: I know but
Miroku: But nothing! You need to go, it’s not safe here.
Steven: Miroku!
Miroku: (Looking back at Steven) What is it?
Steven: You said you had a question to ask me right?
Miroku: Yeah, I do.
Steven: Well I have a question too.
Miroku: You do huh, well ask it then.
Steven: It’s not directed at you, but at that little girl beside you.
Yari: Huh, me?
Steven: What is your full name?
Miroku: Wait Yari, don’t answer him.
Yari: Barachi… Yari Barachi
(A large smile appears on Steven’s face as tears run down his cheeks. Yari looks confused but Miroku seems to know what’s going on. Steven shunpos next to Yari and pulls out a torn picture from his pocket. Yari looks shocked as she sees the picture. Miroku moves quickly to grab Yari but she shunpos onto Steven’s back and Steven jumps away.)
Steven: (smiles) I never would of thought that the man I’ve been assigned to kill would be the one to fulfill both of my dreams upon our first meeting. Thank you, Miroku. (Steven turns and begins to walk away.)
Miroku: Wait!
Yari: (looking back at Miroku) Thank you for taking care of me Miroku, but I have to go with him. He’s my brother!
(Miroku kept a straight face but was saddened on the inside. He thought of Yari as his little sister, but at the same time remembered the nights he spent in his childhood wondering about his family.)
Steven: Sorry we couldn’t finish our fight, but more important things have taken place.
(Steven opens a gargunta and they both go through. Miroku snaps out of his daze and runs towards the gargunta but the wall next to him explodes and a large man with a tan complexion and huge muscles appears between him and the gargunta.)
Miroku: Damn, it’s just one after another.

The End

Steven’s dreams have been fulfilled while it seems Miroku’s have been crushed. Now a new enemy stands before Miroku, how much energy does he have left after already having confrontations with Rey and Steven! Next time Miroku vs. Omega!

Hope this was good, I got to get back into the groove of writing these.

Merry Christmas Everybody! And if you're not Christian like me than Happy Holidays!
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
sweet post and happy holidays to you too
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
worried
nice post jstar. Guys, i wont be posting for the next 2-3 days, ill be away for christmas. if i come up, skip me. sorry. Merry Christmas!

Super happy kinda sad confused by conflicting emotions face.
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
I agree, very nice post, I'll be putting up another sometime over the next couple of days. It's going to take me a while to get a post up to continue the fight between Isao and Sengoku, was sort of depending on Lobos for that one.
MAN I WANNA POST SO BAD ! :P :) XD but Happy Holidays to everyone and Merry christma and happy new year :)
U know wut would be kool. If tite kudo himself by some weird paradox found are rp and liked it enough to make it part of the actual story. But that prob won't happen. Just saying.
you know if that did happen we better get rights AND our charcters better look cool :P
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Hey Guys guess who back in black I'm sorry the site was down for me I couldnt get on what so ever but I see that it was only down for me becuz you guys continue without me thats great I need someone to send me a message telling me what my characters especially Crow has been up to hopefully you guys didnt kill him off and if you did I guess I'll have to make up something to bring him back
big smile
Well, I'm glad to see you're back dude. Pretty much nothing has happened to your characters beyond Alexander. I ended the fight between him and Renee, though he's not dead, just unconscious. The fight between Isao and Sengoku has yet to be continued, that's still your prerogative. Crow hasn't been involved in anything, but in general, we haven't done much since you left, glad that we waited for a reason.
cool
Thanks man like I told jstar I really apperciate that and I cant wait to get back to writing and causing choas. I just wanted to let you know as well I took a look at the site we were suppose to merge with and I hope you must of those guys left that site and went to a new one and when I tried to join them they banned me before I could do anything.
Yeah, about that, the negotiations between myself and them basically broke down when they became absolutely unwilling to compromise on some key issues. Don't worry about it too much, they're just really set in their ways. We'll stick it out right here.
Lol I could have seen that one coming after all I was banned becuase Crow use of a gun zanpakuto something to do with they have a bann on them becuase of an earlier incident whatever :P. I was wondering if you want to you can take over the Sengoku and Isao fight I'm not sure if I want to ppick up where I left off or just wait till the time skip as of way of starting new but for now here a lil explanation of where Crow been?

---Contract Problems---
Toni: Crow I'm curious all this stuff has gone down since our absence but where have we been?
Crow: (Sitting in an red velvet arm chair in front of a fire in a bathrobe also velvet while holding a book.) Ah well its simple I will explain in a segment I call Crow's After Hour Story Time
Toni: Where did all that stuff come from this sounds like some weird porno title.
Crow: You see Lobos is a greedy bastard when the time came to renew our contracts he wanted us for double the time half the money and I wasn't going to stand for that.
Lobos: Don't you dare put this on me your demands were outrageous!
Crow:One this is my Story Time who the hell let you in! And two my demands were very civilazied all I asked for was 3 swimming pools, a solid gold toliet in my dressing room, bagels made in the outer regions of france, and 80% of the product revenue!
Toni: How is that civilazied! Anyway Crow go on so why else were we gone for so long?
Crow: Well during the intense negations bewteen our lawyers we were off free lancing.
Toni: Okay so what have we done on these free lancing "adventures" for those who don't know.
Crow: Well I'm so glad you ask that question so far we've been fought against a clan of lethal ninjas, battle ailens, was suck into a dimmension warp hole that transported to a place where we met this boy name Naruto who was flimming a anime, we then return and went to disney world only for you to be made into a animation star as Toni the Mouse Mickey's alleged evil twin, let us not forget that time we auditon on american idol and cause Simon Cowl to quit, and most recently we stop the Hanakuah Zombie from destroying chirstmas and help Santa deviler presents around the world.
Toni: Wow we done alot!
Lobos: Yea how much money did you make
Crow:..... (Thorwing himself off the chair.) We made nothing we are dirt poor everybody payed us in peanuts LITERALLY and I hate peanuts I'vs spent the last of our money making this set please you need to take us back!!!
Toni: WE ARE POOR YOU BASTARD YOU LIED TO ME!!!!
Lobos: Fine I'll take you back but only if you lower some of your demands.
Toni: He'll do anything Lobos isnt that right Crow
Crow: Yes of course.

Um, well, I'm happy to do most of the fight, but this upcoming segment is something I wanted you to write. If you could just write the bit from the point that I ended at, when both activated bankai, to the point where Isao activates his final ability again, I'd be fine with continuing from there.
--- The Beginning of the End ---
Alpha & Omega Join the Fight

-On the roof of Las Noches-
A gargunta opens on the roof of Las Noches and Steven walks out with Yari close behind him. Yari looks confused as Steven walks to the edge of the roof. Steven looks down towards the ground and sees Yasashiku, Zane, Boa and Satoshi fighting a large number of Menos. Yari quickly runs to see what is happening after hearing a few explosions from below.

Steven: Don’t get to close to the edge Yari, I don’t want you to fall.
Yari: (smiles as she looks at Steven) Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. But I thought you said we were leaving this place. Why did you want to come back?
Steven: I know I said that and I’m sorry, but I had to put things in perspective.
Yari: (in a very child-like manner) Per-spec-tive?
Steven: Yeah, let me explain. I’m the number 1 subordinate of a group called Kuroheki. Right now my boss’s plans have begun and I need to at least complete this one part of my mission or else he will get suspicious of me, and that could put you in danger.
Yari: Oh, so what is your mission?
Steven: I need to capture that woman (points towards Boa) and deliver her to Rey.
Yari: (looking down at Boa) But that’s one of Miroku’s friends!
Steven: I thought that much. I’m sorry that I have to put him through more pain, but not capturing her would put your safety at risk. I just found you after all this time and I don’t plan on loosing you…

(Steven stops for a moment as he feels a huge amount of spiritual pressure suddenly appear and crushes all the remaining Menos that were fighting Boa and her group. Steven looks down at the group and notices that they all look confused, showing that the energy didn’t come from either of them. Steven quickly grabs Yari and jumps to the center of the roof as four large cero of different colors rip through the wall under the part of the roof where they were standing. The four cero separate and move towards the different soul reapers. The black colored cero hits the ground next to Zane sending him flying and crashing into the ground. The red cero hit Boa dead on causing a lot of sand to fly up into the air. Satoshi runs towards Boa to see if she is alright, but the yellow colored cero cuts him off and explodes in front of him sending him crashing into a few boulders. Yasashiku sees the last cero, which is white in color, heading towards her. Yasashiku quickly activates Bakudo: 81 – Danku, and a large energy barrier forms in front of her and blocks the cero. Yasashiku looks towards the wall where the cero came from and sees the figure of a woman standing by the destroyed wall as debris continues to fall down from the building.)

Yari: (In Steven’s arms scared) What was that?
Steven: (sighs) Another arrancar and her power is almost greater than mine. I guess I’ll get the chance to rest after all. She’s more than capable of handling them. I’ll just capture Boa once the opportunity arises.

(The dust and sand settles and the woman begins to walk towards Yasashiku. The woman has a fair complexion and hazel eyes. She has long black hair that goes past her shoulders. Alpha bears a resemblance to Halibel in terms of outfit except for her top. Instead, she wears a tight long sleeve jacket that she keeps opened. She doesn't wear a shirt under her jacket but the opening is only wide enough to expose a small portion of her breast. Her mask appears to be a necklace that has four small jewels on it. Each jewel is a different color: Red, Black, Faded Yellow and White! Her hollow hole is right under her neck and just above the jewels on her mask. The woman stops as she is right in front of Yasashiku.)

Yasashiku: You must be one of Rey’s lackeys.
Alpha: For now… yes I do work for Rey. You may call me Alpha, and I’m here to kill you!

(Alpha looks over at Zane who is slowly walking towards her cracking his knuckles. She then turns and sees Satoshi as he pushes the rocks off of himself. And finally she turns to see Boa staggering to her feet as blood drips from her mouth.) All of you!

-Outside Rey’s throne room-
The hallway is a disaster! Pillar after pillar has been destroyed and drops of blood are splattered all over the room. Omega appears to be unharmed as he is standing next to Rey’s door with his zanbato in his right hand with the blade placed over his shoulder. Miroku is just a few feet away on his knees. His hoodie is torn apart and blood is still dripping from the wound on his back from Steven as well as some fresh cuts along his arms and a gash on his leg. Miroku has staggered breathing as he holds his right side with his left hand.

Omega: Well this isn’t fun! I guess you just have no energy left. Lets see, you fought: Ketsuki, a ton of Menos, Rey and that soul reaper from Kuroheki. You must be exhausted.
Miroku: (still trying to catch his breath) Yeah I’m a little tired but that’s no excuse. You’re a tough man, but I’m still gonna beat you. Bankai!

(A large explosion occurs and Miroku is now holding a black meter long katana. He is also wearing a black belt that wraps around his waist. The belt is about an inch wide and there is a small sword attached to the left side of the belt by a spinning dial, the handle of the sword faces the front with the blade pointing behind the wielder. This sword is only a foot long and sits perfectly parallel to the belt. Because of the spinning dial, the wielder can spin the sword in any direction. The blade of the sword is unique because the tip of it is shaped like an arrow head. The wielder also has 4 bright rings made of Platinum on the fingers of his right hand. Each ring has a different symbol on it: a Thunderbolt, a Trident Head, a War Helmet, and a Lyre.)

Omega: (smiles) Heh, that’s it! Show me how strong you are!

(The blade of Omega’s zanbato begins to burn like fire and Omega swings it in Miroku’s direction causing a dense black cero that has a red aura around it to fire out. The cero quickly spreads out as it is released in a 100 degree angle and moves quickly towards Miroku. Miroku runs towards Omega and turns his belt blade up causing a pillar of rock to shoot up out of the ground under Miroku’s feet lifting him above the cero. Miroku jumps off the pillar as the cero easily destroys it, suddenly a white orb forms in Miroku’s hand and he swings his arm down sending the orb towards Omega. The orb grows to 20 feet in diameter and closes in on Omega.)

Omega: (raising his blade as the orb gets closer) NOW THAT’S THE SPIRIT! HAHAHAHA!

(Omega’s blade begins to burn like fire again and he swings it with just his right hand colliding it with the orb causing a huge explosion pushing Miroku up towards the roof and pushing Omega back a few feet. Miroku pushes off of the roof with his legs and heads towards Omega, but Omega drops his blade and pulls his arms back while clenching his fist. Red energy in the form of lightning surges around his fists as Omega begins to continuously move his arms in a punching motion shooting large balas at Miroku. Miroku quickly turns his belt blade up as the balas are moving too fast to call a kido spell. A pillar sprouts up next to Miroku and he uses it to kick off of in order to change directions. Miroku jumps to the left as the balas rip the pillar to pieces. Omega sees this and begins to turn his body in the direction Miroku is moving as he continues to fire off more bala attacks. Miroku continues to scale the nearby wall as he dodges bala after bala. Debris fills the air as the balas connect with the walls. Miroku continues to run around as Omega has now walked to the center of the room firing off more shots, but Miroku turns his belt blade down and the floor splits open as two large black colored hands extend out of the trench. Omega starts to fall into the trench but quickly grabs his blade as it once again burns like fire as he swings it down into the trench sending a huge cero into it causing the trench to collapse in on itself. The hands disappear as the trench collapses.)

Omega: (in a very loud voice) HAHAHAHA! That bankai of yours is quite impressive. I guess I better stop playing around! Bring The World To Its End, Siete-Cabeza Endriago!
Miroku: Your ressureccion huh, I guess I better step it up as well.

(Miroku lifts his right hand and the ring on his index finger, which has the war helmet symbol, turns into fire and disappears. Black flames begin to spread around Miroku’s limbs as fire pours out from his eyes and mouth. Red flames shoot out of the dragon head on Omega’s zanbato handle and surrounds Omega. Miroku fiercely slams his foot down and black flames explode from his foot engulfing the entire room in black flames as the red orb of fire around Omega begins to expand out. Miroku has a fierce determination in his eyes.)

Miroku: (Yelling as black flames erupt from his body.) YOU WANTED A FIGHT, WELL YOU GOT ONE!
(The room crumbles in an explosion of red and black fire!)

THE END

You’re probably mad because I got you on the edge of your seat and left you right here. Don’t worry more to come soon. Winter break sure has given me a lot of time to write!
I wanna post :'(
Ok I post on the next round I had some of it written I just got to back in the spirit of writtting post I kinda feel into a writer's depression after I couldnt get on again so I going to light a fire under my butt and get to it and I'm kinda excited for my first post after a while.
Alright, so I figured I'd end this fight. I know it's a bit more blunt than most of the pieces I've written, but I hope you guys like it!

(Near Squad 4 Barracks)

Brigitte and Sanji stood silently, staring each other down for mere seconds that seemed to stretch into hours. The tension was palpable. Sanji made the first move, reaching out his arm to Brigitte as the middle set of wings on his back flapped, unleashing a massive wave of feathers aimed directly at her. Brigitte reacted instantly, reaching out her own arm as one of the contorted blades suddenly revealed an etched quote. The gem on the back of her hand split in two, each half flying to one of her temples. Her eyes closed and opened in a flash, just as the feathers came crashing down upon her, exploding in a blast of brilliant blue light. Brigitte appeared above the explosion, unharmed and with a bored expression.
Brigitte: I was hoping for more. So much more.
Sanji looked perplexed: What do you mean, “more”?
Brigitte yawned: I mean that I was hoping someone of your strength would be a little less predictable. Your abilities won’t touch me now. My eyes are open now, and nothing you do can close them.
Sanji didn’t respond, and instead moved to a defensive posture. Was this for real? Was she really declaring victory, when their fight up till now had been so close, so uncertain? What was this new ability, what could it do?
Brigitte stared down at him, like a hawk surveying its prey. Sanji grew angry with himself. This was ridiculous. He knew just as well as her that he was a match, and he still had plenty of abilities up his sleeves. He quickly flew into the air, coming even with her. He took on an attacking posture, making as if to sprint towards her.
Sanji: Ikusen Gun.
Hundreds of images of him suddenly surrounded her, as though he was in all places at once. Sanji laughed, a sound that echoed as each of the many forms of him made the same sound. Brigitte’s gaze didn’t change.
Brigitte: A pity.
Sanji growled: I’m not the one…
All the forms sprung towards her.
Sanji: WHO NEEDS PITY NOW!
Brigitte sighed, another quote being etched into another of the twisted edges of her blade. Her eyes went wide again.
Sanji: That won’t work if you can’t-!
Brigitte pointed her blade at one of the forms, and all of their eyes widened. He suddenly sped up as she dodged to the left, striking downward into him with her blade. Sanji yelled out in pain, springing away in a flash as he held is right side. Brigitte smiled as she shook the blood of her blade, looking after him.
Brigitte: Your moves are entirely too predictable.
Sanji clutched as his side as blood ran down from his right leg, dripping down to the ground below. That ability of hers had somehow allowed her to know exactly where he was. And she had somehow controlled his movements, making him…faster. This wasn’t good, his vision was blurred. He forced it to come into focus, only then noticing that the third edge of her blade had also been etched with intricate writing. Shocked, he looked down at the wound she’d created, noticing a dark residue covering the exposed flesh. He focused in on the wound, feeling the bacteria that she had spread throughout his body that was slowly eating away at him. He pushed against them, expecting resistance, only to feel them disperse with ease. He smiled at Brigitte.
Sanji: Predictable? I guess you didn’t expect that.
Brigitte smirked: A minor victory at best.
Sanji: Minor, huh?
He landed on the ground below them, staring up at Brigitte. He couldn’t hold back anymore. The top set of wings parted from his face, and a ring instantly formed in front of it. The ring moved out slowly, expanding as it went.
Brigitte closed her eyes: You really are-!
She suddenly became surprised as Sanji seemed to appear everywhere, the same ring formed in all directions.
Sanji: It took me quite a while to figure out how to emulate my attack in images as well. I didn’t figure it out until I’d practiced out here in Soul Society.
Brigitte suddenly looked harried, pointing her blade in random directions all around to try and find which was real. With the rings a mere second away, she finally discovered the right one, and it rushed at her at double the pace. She pushed herself out of the way as quickly as possible, but the blast caught her right hand, burning it badly and forcing her to drop the blade, which was now scalding hot. Sanji shunpoed over to the blade, kicking it far behind him. Brigitte scowled down at him.
Sanji: What will you do now? Without a blade, you’ll fall easily to…
He looked down at the injury he’d sustained earlier, and was surprised to see the dark residue had come back. The bacteria had returned, and were somehow stronger.
Sanji: What the…?
Brigitte closed her eyes: I told you it was a minor victory. You’ve now been infected for quite a while, and you’ve lost too much energy to purge them again. I don’t need a blade anymore.
Sanji: Why you…!
Brigitte appeared directly next to him. He swung his arm, attempting to slam his blade directly into her neck, but was shocked at how slow the movement was. The muscles in his arm and shoulder felt far weaker, and his bones cracked under the force of the movement, which she easily stopped with her left hand. She slammed her right fist into his stomach, causing him to cough up blood. As he fell forward, she rammed her now outstretched arm into his chest, breaking several ribs and sending him reeling backward into a broken building. Brigitte pointedly ignored the blade behind him and walked after him slowly, cocking her head at the cloud of dust where he had landed.
A withered Sanji stood up slowly out of the wreckage, legs threatening to buckle underneath him. His heart was badly damaged by the bacteria as well, and each beat threatened to be the last. This was the end.
Brigitte: One of the “amazing” Rising Suns? Truly a disappointment.
He looked at her through bloodshot eyes, each of which threatened to close. The muscles of his eyelids seemed incapable of holding them open, but somehow he managed. His breaths came more raggedly, the muscles surrounding his lungs and throat becoming weaker by the moment.
Brigitte: Is there anything you’d like to say before I put you out of your misery?
Sanji closed his eyes, smiling: You think your power will be enough? I couldn’t defeat you, but Miroku…
Brigitte grabbed hold of his collar, lifting him off the ground.
Brigitte: Miroku will become our possession shortly, and there’s nothing he or you can do about it. You’ve wasted your words. Your belief is absurd.
Sanji smirked: You can’t understand. Belief is all we have.
Brigitte: It wasn’t enough to save you, was it?
Sanji: You’re the one who’s damned, not…
Sanji’s eyes rolled back into his head, and he went unconscious. A wind blew over the area in which they stood. Brigitte drew back her arm, slamming her right fist into his face, which shattered in a splatter of blood, bone and tissue. She dropped what remained of his corpse to the ground, turning around to retrieve her blade.
Brigitte: Holding such misplaced beliefs to the end. The only thing left to believe in is true power.
wow guys sweet posts cant wait for the next arc to join in
Wow whiteflame I cant beileve you killed Sanji like that it wasnt a peaceful death at all you crushed his skull into pieces O_O. I thought Briggete was a lil more comprassionate then that or least her flash back did.
Okay I got a bit of a filler post here that flame is going to so kindly help me with when he has time :P .

-Unwavering loayilty the undieing law the perfect tag team 7th sqaud joins the fight-

*Briggete was happy with what she had done to her victum she smiled and kicked the body of sanju once than left walking around the 4th squad barracks she looked around and said to her self* where is that bastard Shukun..he was sapoused to of destoryed these barracks and his spirtual pressure has vanished like a ghost in the night *she than smiled* Sengoku would award me extra if I did my mission and shukun's after all i'm sure he like's me best *got her self excited did a light jog towards the medic bay she stood in front of it smileing as she rose her hand* i've never been much good with Kido but how hard could it be...Sengoku made it look easy Hado *all of a sudden she was interrupted in a deep voice* Bakudo 61 six bars of light *the six bars hit and Briggete on all side's she coughed a bit and was a little winded from the sudden impact she looked up to see two guy's one was wearing a rice farmers hat the other had dark black hair with white high lights in it with a sash going across his left side*

Briggete : who the hell are you too ?

???: we do not tell out ideintyies to enemyies

??: it could prove to be fun though ?

Briggete : *smileing she got an idea she thought that she could trick the two mysterious soul reapers* i'm actually a part of squad 8 i'm the 8th seated member I killed one of the dark lords and I was on my way to the medic bay see look I even took there uniform *she was still smileing*

???: were not fools we know you yourself are a dark lord so please don't try to lie it was quite pathetic of you

*Briggete's eye's widend as she rembered a bit of her past of how people would make fun of her , her hair seemed to of started to cover her eye's all of a sudden a massive amount of spirtual pressure was unleashedand broke the bakudo she shunpoed behind the two men and back handed one than kicked the other in the chest sending them flying in oppstie directions*

Briggete : I Won't ask again WHO ARE YOU TWO ! so I can tell Sengoku your pathetic name's and how begged for mercy

-the one with the rice hat emerged from the rubble he cerated on impact and looked towards the other building of witch the other soul reaper emeraged-

??? : shall we introdouce our selfs now ?

??? : just like a squad 7 member to hold his honor above him it's so pathetic that I ended up working with you ...do what you will

??? : Asstaint captain squad 7 Shin Menboku you have quite the kick lady ...

Briggete : *her eye's shifted towards the other soul reaper* and you ?

??? : Asstaint captain squad 6 Kigen Hoshi Sucessor and future head of the Hoshi clan ...prepare to die

Briggete : bring it on .

*the two used there shunpo witch caught briggete off garud but she was still able to parry both blade's but to her surprise shin was able to come back with a couner attack she lost her footing for a second and shins blade sliced across her right cheek she than regained her footing but to have Kigen appear right behind her aiming to cut her soul chain she grunted in anger and launched her right foot staright back hitting kigen in the stomach Kigen let out a grunt and stumbled backwards a bit she than turned to go slice his head off but shin had parryied her blade than came back with another sword strike briggete lifted up her foot witch got the sword stuck in between her boot and toe she grunted a bit than thrusted her sword forward slceing shin through the shoulder he grunted in pain than lept back beside his comrad*

Briggete : Amazeing swordsman ship but why don't you use your Wizakshi ? shin menokubou fight me full strength or else you'll never win.

Kigen : insaulting to ask us to use our Zanpakuto's never will I reasult to showing you my Zanpkauto it's insaulting

Shin : that would be unhonorable of me to use my Zanpakuto on a enemey but in this case we are at war Kigen..and we need absloute sucess i'll do it *shin looked up at briggete* I Promise you it will not be easy from here on in feel the cryies of the sun hear the sorrow of the moon *the two blade's gave a glow one of cresent light the other of bright yellow sun light after the glow deamed both blade's looks like Chinese Scamitar's*

Shin : Kagirinai Tsuki & kagirinai Solis

Briggete : *eye's in shock* A DUAL WEILDER !? ...this is interesting ..

KIgen : I can't let you fight her alone I too shall release , get ready intruder Loose your self to the night mare *the blade gave off a dark black reitetsu and a chain wrapped around his arm and a black blade emeraged from the light* Kisshite Musubi Akumu

Briggete : son of a bitch I have to release twice in one day how unfortune for you two ..Know necessity *the blade took it's shikai state* now shall we dance ? *she giggled at her comment*

*Kigen and shin lept forward shin slamed down his Orange sword and bunch of diamonds to a poit launched forward Briggete's eye's widend in shock she evaded one but was hit by one as it touched her and expolsion happend briggete flew back a bit as another one hit her and exploded she tryed to regain her self but she landed and grunted a bit she turned to see Kigen right in front of her a phrase became engraved on her blade she sliced Kigen's shoulder he grunte a bit and lept in the air doing a black flip and landing on his feet he than felt his shoulder became heavily relaxed as though he had been useing it for hours he growled at this inconvience*

Kigen : well qutie the abilty you have...inturder *briggete looked as though she floated up* please call me Briggete *Shin appeared behind briggete , Briggete turned around and in shock she went to go slice at him but than she saw a torrent of fire come raceing towards her she grinded her teeth and tryed to evade but got engulfed in the flame shin landed in fron of his comerade* you okay there kigen ?

Kigen : of course but watch your self *briggete appeared behind shin who looked shocked briggete smiled as the blade sliced right up his left shoulder blade she than kicked him his lower back sending him flying into a building*

Briggete : and the moon and sun set on Shin's time *kigen appeared right above Briggete* Hado 63 Roaring thunder Cannon *a bunch of lighting shot from Kigen's hand and engulfed briggete she grunted as she was being zapped she was shot staright down Kigen Landed* Bakudo 61 six bars of light *the six bars came flying toward briggete and pined her again*

Briggete : i'm just getting warmed up don't froget I still have Bankai you guys are just merly asstaint captains useing Bankai would be your best bet wait you don't have Bankai ! *she laughed* this is pointless you guy's are going to die *shin emeraged from the rubbled and was beside kigen*

Shin : my shoulder feel like i've been useing it for ever

Kigen : Briggete even if Bankai is a soul reapers last resort you haven't pushed us far enough to encage our Bankai it would be best to hand her over to the punishment squad you will never see my Bankai.

Shin : heh what he sais is true Bankai is a weapon in witch a soul reaper is about to die *he was cut off by Kigen*

Kigen : however I will show you it *he took some steps forward releaseing briggete*

Briggete : You have Bankai !?

Kigen : yes

Shin : oh shit *he lept out of the way*

Kigen : your about to feel the fear of darkness Ban..kai *a bunch of chain Launched off of the blade forming a sphere than he chains begun to glow Dark black with blood red Reitsu outlineing it all of a sudden Briggete and Kigen were within a black dome*

Kigen : this is my Bankai...this whole area is my Bankai

to be contuined by Whiteflame55

Lobos: Yeah, I wanted this to be a bit grittier than the rest. The main reason (as I'll get to in my next post) is that Brigitte has really hardened over time, though all of her anger is focused on Soul Reapers (other than Yasashiku) in Soul Society. She's not sadistic, but she really dislikes anyone who assumes strength and ability over her own. She's largely changed since she left, especially since she's accepted Oasis is dead.

wolf: I'll respond to this in a while, but before I do, I'm going to post some responses to the new bankai for Kigen. There are some concerns that need to be addressed before I can effectively make a post involving him.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
So i skipped a lot of the story and picked up with what was posted on the last page till now. Because I am lazy and you guys are nice would anybody mind filling in with a general overview of what happened since Josh fought Rey. Also if you all would send me a message to tell me what you are planning on doing with the story it would be much appreciated. Finally i am wondering Does anybody know what happened to Akihiko (my gravity blade user) Raito ( My light blade captain) and Tommy (my density blade user) Tyvm

ps. If nobody is able to figure this out the reason im asking all this info is i am infact jumping back in to the posting aslong as you dont mind
Well, there's a lot packed into that first question, but I can give you the rundown on where those characters are at.
Akihiko: hasn't really been involved in anything that I can think of, though we can go ahead and discuss something for him. I've got some ideas.
Raito: we set up a fight for him, it just never got off the ground (namely, because he's fighting another of your characters). That fight can pretty much start when you like, or we can skip to the end of it, however you want.
Tommy: He's fighting 2 of my characters. I'll be posting the next piece of that sometime later today (hopefully), so you'll get a full update on him.
Glad to see you're coming back though man. In general, it's just been a lot of scattered fights since you left. Fights that have ended include: Brigitte vs. Sanji and Renee vs. Alexander. Alpha has only just initiated her fight vs. several captains in Hueco Mundo. Omega has started fighting Miroku. Brigitte has started fighting two of wolf's vice captains. There are some other fights that I'm forgetting, but I'm doing this off the top of my head.
Hey this is off topic but I'm gonna need some help making a new blade. The idea is rough right now but if anyone watches the anime or reads the manga Fairy Tail, then I will need your help to complete this blade.

I wish I could say I'd be of more help, but I likely wont. I've only recently started paying attention to it, and only through a few of the manga. Hope you can find someone who has a bit more experience.
(Near the destroyed 11th squad barracks)

Time seemed to slow down for Hideaki as another spear thrust rammed past him into the wall behind. His bankai had ensured him short term survival, but little else. This “Briggerman” was not flagging in the slightest, despite wielding a weapon that was at times far heavier than him.
Hideaki allowed himself a quick glance behind him. Holes dotted the wall, all of varied sizes, almost none of them the result of his own attacks or Titus’s. Hideaki hated having to fight so defensively, especially since Titus refused to give up. That man would keep fighting till all his bones were broken if he could, though that last hit must have put him out of commission for a good few minutes now.
Hideaki looked around him at the falling sheaves of paper descending from the sky. He’d activated this ability 5 minutes ago, hoping to get Tommy to show them his bankai so it would have the maximal effect. That seemed like a childish dream at this point. The symbols painted on Hideaki’s right hand had hardly managed to be effective at all against someone with his muscle density. The man was a machine.
Tommy: So, is this the extent of what you two can manage? And I had heard such amazing things about the Rising Suns. I hardly thought them cowards.
Hideaki: It’s not cowardly to realize your strengths and exercise them.
Tommy: It’s certainly not manly! Unlike your friend over there (he gestured toward a pile of rubble), you’ve done nothing but evade me. That’s hardly the fight I was looking for.
A volley of strikes rained down from Tommy as the staff retracted and extended with remarkable speed. Hideaki’s Iron Age was keeping him ahead of the strikes, though it felt pointless. He’d been hoping to annoy Tommy enough to force him into bankai, but now he was unsure if he even wanted that. Could he handle someone that strong?
Tommy retracted the staff to a much shorter length and leaned upon it like a walking stick. He eyed Hideaki in the distance. Neither flinched as they looked into each other’s eyes, though only Tommy had confidence behind that stare. Hideaki felt like he was running as fast as he could just to stay in place.
Tommy: I wanted to fight you more, you know. Both of you. But you’re not willing to cooperate and fight like a true man, and Sengoku will be mad if I dally around here with someone like you. There is too much going on outside that requires my attention.
Hideaki sniffed derisively: That confident, huh? I suppose you could have ended this long ago?
Tommy looked crestfallen: I was hoping that wouldn’t be so, but it seems you’ve done nothing but prove that to be the case.
Tommy extended his staff out in front of him and ran his hand down it with the other, slowly but surely reaching the tip.
Tommy: Bankai. Kyojin Mungendai Buin.
Nothing seemed to change at all. His energy had definitely gone up, but his staff appeared the…
It seemed instantaneous. The staff extended at a tremendous rate out at him, and Hideaki had less than a moment’s notice and instinct to save him from being caught in the throat. The blow glanced off his left shoulder, shattering the scapula as it continued out. It extended much further than before, and seemed even heavier.
Hideaki barely had time to scream out in pain as it retracted back to Tommy, who stood poised for another blow.
Tommy: 5 tons…
It struck out at him again, and Hideaki had just enough time to get the edge of his hand in the way. The blow ricocheted off his hand to the right rather than back at his opponent, the force behind it literally bending the ward on his hand.
Again, it seemed to retract almost instantly.
Hideaki panted with exertion. Two small moves, and it already felt like this fight was beyond him. All his speed was worthless against this.
Tommy poised for another strike, extending the staff at a similar rate, though he seemed to be exerting himself more as well. Hideaki tried to respond, but his whole body seemed to seize up from the previous 2 strikes, and he couldn’t force it to move fast enough. The full weight slammed into his right chest, collapsing his lung and shattering several ribs as he reeled backward into the wall behind him.
Tommy was definitely sweating, though he still seemed completely in control. He had a sorrowful look on his face.
Hideaki fought against the pain, but couldn’t make he rise. He fought for breath. This was the end, and he knew it. The reams of paper raining down on them seemed to be harbingers of his doom, mocking him to the end with the few minutes he needed to end this. 3 more minutes…
The staff shot out at him again. Hideaki had embraced death, unable to respond to the oncoming storm of weight and power…
Blood splattered on the ground, splashing his face and torso. He looked ahead of him in shock. Titus had somehow managed to block the force, absorbing the hit into himself. The man was covered in deep cuts and bruises. Blood seemed to retain in his wounds due to that odd drug he had injected himself with, though that only seemed to prolong his ability to live. His left leg bent at a sickening angle. He went down on his one good knee, panting with exertion.
Tommy: You again? I thought you were finished.
Titus looked up at him through bloodshot eyes and smiled. Several teeth were missing, and he dribbled blood from his mouth, but he still smiled. What the hell was he?
Tommy: Seems that you truly are a man, one worthy of a real fight. Unfortunately, my decision has been made…
His staff retracted. A hole in Titus’s throat made it impossible to hear anything but guttural sounds in response, though that smile remained. Tommy readied his staff for another strike, and Hideaki thought he heard the fainted whisper from Titus.
Titus: Ban…kai…
Energy seemed to erupt from him in tremendous torrents. It was unlike any other bankai Hideaki had ever witnessed. The strength wasn’t what was impressive, but rather the size it seemed to impose, like he was witnessing a giant. Blood suddenly began to pour out from all his wounds, but as it touched his skin, it crystallized into ruby-like stones that covered his entire body. Only his eyes remained visible.
Tommy: Impressive! Let’s see what you can handle now!
The staff shot out and slammed into Titus, who didn’t budge an inch. The hit had slammed directly into his stomach, yet he didn’t cry out in pain. The force all seemed to dissipate in an instant, like it had hit some tremendous body. Tommy looked startled.
Titus: How…*pant**pant*… how long?
Hideaki: 2 minutes.
Titus smiled again. It wasn’t a smile of triumph. Nor was it one of confidence. It was conviction. The smile of someone who wouldn’t let himself fail.
He began walking towards Tommy, his steps resounding on the ground as though he really were a giant. Tommy flashed his own smile, seeing this as an opportunity to finally fight someone worthy. He unleashed a flurry of attacks with the staff, slamming into various parts of Titus with no response. Titus jumped into the air and pushed himself downward toward him, aiming to crush what he couldn’t directly attack. Tommy blocked with his staff, only to feel the full weight of Titus come crashing down into him. He shoved against it, managing somehow to hold him up despite the immense weight. He threw him off, only managing to push him away a couple of yards. He breathed heavily from the massive exertion.
Tommy: Seems I truly was mistaken. Looks like this fight wasn’t a waste.
He readied his staff for another attack. Titus looked on impassively as strike after strike rained down on him. Titus walked straight up to him, readying to strike him with his right fist, only to be suddenly and jarringly stopped. His eyes had gone wide as blood seeped from his mouth. The staff appeared to have passed through the diamond armor as though it wasn’t there, the strike hitting him internally. His fist unclenched before reaching its target, and he used the hand to steady himself on Tommy’s shoulder.
Tommy: Not a waste, but not enough. This bankai is more than enough to end you two. I’m sorry you weren’t more-!
Titus was smiling again, though blood coated his teeth. His other hand had grabbed hold of the still tangible portion of the staff in Tommy’s grip. Tommy’s gaze narrowed in confusion, though as he glanced back at Hideaki, his eyes widened. The final finger had descended on his hand. Tommy had been paying some attention, though he was still unsure what this ability was capable of. He quickly made all but the smallest bit of his staff intangible and pulled back, only to be puzzled further by the lack of response. Papers had stopped fluttering down from above, but…
A large shadow covered him and much of the area around him. How had he not noticed that?! The staff that was in his hand but a moment ago had also disappeared. He looked up, but couldn’t see the anything but the base of the object hovering above him. Whatever it was, it was highly dense…
He realized what was going on a moment too late. The object above him was a massively enhanced version of his staff, weighing several times more than he could ever manage with his own abilities, at a size far larger than anything he could create. The staff came plunging down on top of him in a thunderous roar, and he could only respond by trying to hold it up. His muscles strained, sweat poured down his body. He could feel his strength giving out.
Hideaki: Not such a “disappointment” now, are we?
The staff slammed into the ground, cracking the earth several meters out. Blood seeped into several of the cracks, as both Hideaki and Titus fell backward, allowing the weight of their injuries to finally be felt. Each was breathing heavily. Hideaki felt like he couldn’t move another inch, and Titus wasn’t far behind.
Hideaki: Defeating him took everything we had, but at least we managed to stop one of these guys…
Tommy: Hado #58, Tenran.
A tornado of energy shot out from near the bottom of the staff shooting them both into the air.
Hideaki: What…the…
Suddenly, Tommy appeared between them, blood dripping from his ears, eyes and mouth. His eyes looked like flames. Titus turned to attack him, only to have his hand plunge through him as though he wasn’t there. Tommy raised his own, increasing its size and weight to gigantic proportions.
Titus’s eyes went wide: SHI-!
His fist came down, cracking the earth even more than the staff had. Titus, even with his armor, lay bloodied and broken beneath it.
Hideaki struggled to move away from Tommy, who had turned his sights to him. His hope seemed to drain from him as he stared into those angry, damning eyes.
Tommy: I’ll show you how a true man fights, even with your tricks!

With their trump card gone, how will Hideaki and Titus survive this one? Will Tommy's strength be too much? Find out in my next post.
can't to see what happens with Briggete Kigen and Shin :P XD
Jstar I use to watch Fairy Tail I can help if you like I'm guessing by your new pic it is going to be a metal based blade similar to Gajeel abilities.

Hadez adding to the fights that whiteflame mention I'm currently working on Isao vs Sengoku and his Realms, HIdan and Kuesu vs Argo and Creo, and finally Crow vs Jester which will be an epic battle.
Thanks Lobos, I have a great idea for a support type blade but its not based on Gajeel's abilities. I'm basing the shikai on Fried's abilities and the bankai on Levy's abilities. Not sure if you read the manga but the blade abilities are gonna be based on the script write magic.
I didnt read the manga jstar but I did watch some of the anime so and I know the character you are talking about since me a message with what you got so far I'll take a look at it and put in my opinion
post anyone XD
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
back, and i hope i was missed. if i wasn't ill get angry. you dont want to see me angry. There are aspects of my personality i cant control. Gwaaaaaaaa! lol. has anyone seen/heard from onix? i need him to post to continue our fight. Sorry about being away, my computer had broken down. my bro, instead of posting in my absence, smashed the computer into the wall.
Wow, sounds like your brother wasn't very trustworthy. Anyway, you were missed. I haven't seen any of Onix in a while, nor have I seen any of BrokenSun for that matter. We'll see if either of them post in the near future, it may very well be the same problem some have been experiencing recently (Lobos mentioned he had it for a while, basically, can't log into or see fanpop). Hopefully, that's all it is.
so i would post something but i need someone to point me in a direction...so anybody who wants to assist in that aspect is welcome...i currently have Satoshi, Yakihiko and Raito free and a mystrery character that i prob shouldnt introduce for a bit but yeah
Well Satoshi is in Hueco Mundo right now with the captains of squad 2,4 and 5 about to fight Alpha so he's kinda taken at the moment.
lol oh yeah forgot bout that
(Outside the fourth squad barracks)

Brigitte looked around at the dome around her, looking for any signs of entry or exit. That other shinigami, Shin, had pushed himself away from the fight as soon as Kigen activated this bankai. She figured it must either be extremely hard or impossible to get out. Brigitte glanced down at her blade. She felt it would be unreasonable to respond to this with her own bankai. She hadn’t even had to activate all her abilities yet. Still, the words sprang up on each of the other sides of her blade; she wouldn’t allow herself to get cocky.
Kigen: You must think I’m pretty foolish…
Brigitte raised an eyebrow.
Kigen: …separating myself from my ally. It must seem like I’m only creating more problems for myself.
Brigitte: Great, I’m glad you realized it. And here, I was thinking you were foolish. Silly me.
Kigen smirked: That sarcastic tone isn’t lost on me either. He’s separated from me out of necessity. You’ll see why soon enough.
Brigitte: Should I be concerned?
She took a step forward, but something felt off. The muscles in her legs moved normally, but she couldn’t feel them contracting, or the force of the movement.
She didn’t have time to think on it. Kigen struck at her neck, though her speed caused the strike to glance off her lower jawbone, cutting deeply into her cheek. The sensory change had surprised her too much, she let her guard down. Damnit.
It took her a moment to realize that irritation was all she felt. No pain. Not from the bone, nor the damaged skin. She couldn’t even feel the blood that now trickled down her neck. She looked back at Kigen, uncertainty painting her gaze. Whatever this ability was, it included a complete loss of feeling sensation. It seemed patently absurd that he had used this on her; it took away one of his main advantages. Lacerations dotted her skin and her right hand was still badly burned from her fight with Sanji, and while she hadn’t pushed herself to the limit for that fight, it had still worn her out a bit. Now, he was worse off. The slash to his shoulder would continue to afflict him, but she would feel refreshed.
Kigen: Hado #73: Sōren Sōkatsui.
Two shots of blue light erupted from his hand, striking where Brigitte had been only moments ago.
Kigen: Good! I’ve been trying to figure out the limitations of that absorption ability of yours. Seems that it can’t absorb spells over a certain level. *thinks to himself* But that other ability…she used it to get away from that shot, and there seems to be no good way to circumvent it beyond blinding her. Using high level kido like this isn’t enough. Guess we’ll have to go to phase 2.
Brigitte’s vision seemed to cloud instantly, darkness overtaking her. Her heart started racing. No sight and no ability to feel. She was starting to see a trend. Depending on her remaining senses would be difficult, but…
???: Come with me, Brigitte.
She froze. That voice could only be one person, and yet it was impossible. He was dead, nothing would bring him back. She’d heard his voice in her sleep, but there was no way…
???: I’m here, and I’ve come to take you out of this place.
Oasis. It was definitely him. Tears started in her eyes, though she tried to hold them back. All the hardness in her eyes seemed to fade in an instant. He was alive! This was…
NO! He’s dead! This isn’t real!
The fast movement of footsteps around her roused her mind back to reality. It was all some kind of trick. The sound of each step seemed to resonate in her mind, almost pointing out his position. She could also smell him somehow. This ability had somehow improved both, though she was having a hard time getting used to using them to locate her opponent. The smell of blood, sweat and sparks from each strike filled the air as numerous slashes landed. The blood was almost all hers, and slashes went deep into her flesh, though she could hardly tell.
However, the distraction of Oasis speaking to her, trying to draw her towards his disembodied voice, was the real problem. Every time he spoke, her mind seemed to force herself towards him all the more. Only 2 minutes into the fight, and she could hardly keep herself from going to him. While she had spent all this time trying to forget him and accept his death, she could never fully acknowledge or believe it. Somehow, she always believed he was out there…
Brigitte’s face contorted as she struggled against her desire to go to him. She felt herself moving toward him anyway, even as she heard Kigen approaching from behind…
Was she to be ended here? Against this Soul Society trash? All her life, she had had to struggle to catch up to everyone. She couldn’t summon a “real” blade. She could barely use kido. Oasis and Yasashiku had been the only ones who had truly believed in her, the only ones who felt that she was capable. When he died, it felt like half of her had died with him. It had broken her, much as she had broken her blade shortly thereafter.
Renee had broken her still further, though it had taken her years to understand just how badly her words had affected Brigitte. Sengoku had made their meaning plain to her. “They’ve given up on you, on him.” “Why trust them?” “What have they done for you?” “I can bring you power.” “I can make you greater than they ever could.” “I can give you…vengeance.” She hadn’t believed him at first, or maybe she simply hadn’t wanted to. Her life had felt like a lie since his death. Oasis had provided meaning to her life, and now that he was gone…
Sengoku *in her mind*: Don’t you hate them?
Brigitte: These are people I fought with daily, I don’t hate them.
Sengoku: What have they done to earn your affection? Send you out to fight hollows? Train with you in one of the squad barracks? What did that all mean when they presumed this “Oasis” dead and gone? Didn’t HE matter to them? Didn’t your feelings for him matter to them?
Brigitte felt numbed by his words. The word around her felt like it was collapsing with every sentence.
Sengoku: Hate them.
Brigitte: No…
Sengoku: HATE THEM. As I have hated them. They tossed me aside as well, relegated me to the bottom rung of their “society.” I would not be beaten down, and neither will you. HATE THEM. For all they have done and refuse to do. HATE THEM. For all they will do, and what they will do to you if you let them. HATE THEM…
The memory faded away, but the words lingered on. HATE THEM. Oasis’s voice seemed to fade into the boundaries of her psyche. They were using him. Using her memory of him to goad her, to taunt her, to destroy her. She wouldn’t let it happen. She would…HATE THEM…
Brigitte: BANKAI!
Energy exploded out of her as the blades of her sword twisted. Two of them were immediately etched with writing, and the gems from her hand flew up to her temples. Looking into his mind, she could now see the ins and outs of this ability, allowing her to further control her response to Oasis’s voice. She calmed herself and focused on the sounds and smells created by her oncoming foe. She struck out with her blade, hearing surprised grunts as the metal of her blade countered his and flayed his flesh. Dark residues covered each of the injuries as they went back and forth, only this time the injuries were far less on her side.

(Outside the dome)
Shin stood dozens of meters above the dome. He was still annoyed at the lack of warning Kigen had given him before activating his bankai. He looked at the blades in each of his hands, miffed that he hadn’t gotten a chance to use them. This girl, Brigitte, may be strong, but after a fight with Sanji, she would be no match for this. It was against his pride to have others do his fighting for him. He wasn’t too enthused about a 2 vs. 1 matchup in the first place, but for killing another soul reaper, justice was deserved.
He glanced down at the dome again. Still uninterrupted. He’d seen it activated multiple times, and the only way anyone had ever gotten out of there was by his deactivating it after their defeat. Kigen was…unorthodox in many ways, but he always got the job done.
A crack echoed across the landscape. His eyes narrowed as he noticed that a fissure had formed on one of the sides of the dome. That was peculiar. His surprise deepened as the break expanded, pieces of the dome starting to fall inward. Slowly but surely, it reached all the side of the dome, and the whole thing shattered like fragile glass. Two people stood within the falling shards, each covered in deep cuts, and each breathing heavily.
Kigen: How…how are you still standing?
Brigitte: Draining me of my stamina isn’t enough. I’ve pushed myself to the limit and back to get where I am. You’re just a blip on the radar.
Kigen collapsed as she finished her sentence, the bacteria she had unleashed in her bankai coursing through his body. Shin landed directly between them, putting himself in a defensive stance. He wouldn’t allow her to kill him. In that damaged state, he was confident he could defeat her, but…if Kigen couldn’t defeat her, was he really so certain?
Brigitte took a half step toward him then stopped. Her attention suddenly shifted to towards the execution grounds far in the distance, and she started to move in that direction. Her steps were jerky and strained from the pain of her injuries and muscle weakness.
Shin: I won’t let you go!
Brigitte: You don’t have a choice. Your friend won’t survive if you don’t purge those bacteria I infected him with yourself. Will you chase me and leave him to die?
Shin gritted his teeth and turned around, walking quickly toward Kigen. He knew he couldn’t let him die. He felt Brigitte vanish behind him, moving towards what felt like Isao and something else extremely powerful. His urge for justice against her would have to be satisfied later.

(Brigitte’s perspective)
Brigitte’s injuries were deep and painful; she had lost a lot of blood. Most of her stamina was gone, and though a decent amount of energy remained, she was unsure how long she could use it. She didn’t know how much help she would be, but she had to be there for Sengoku. Her ability to sense energy levels was abnormally low, but even she could feel them now. She’d felt a surge in Isao’s reiatsu just moments ago. Sengoku was headstrong, and likely wouldn’t accept her help, but Isao’s reiatsu just felt… terrifying. She couldn’t let him face that alone.
last edited over a year ago
great post whiteflame
Awesome post Flame Truely that was amazeing
surprise
I'm just curious who turn it is becuase I would like to post what I got so far I just want to get to the Crow vs Fudo epic fight

Also just a little heads up I been working on Sengoku master plan and it a big one lots of shock and some revealtions that will shake up everything in and out of the story especially how Miroku and Crow look at each other
you can go ahead and post, with school back up things are a bit sporadic and there are a lot of fights going on so no real reason to worry about order that much until the time skip thing happens.
Heh, it's all you dude. The posting order has sort of gotten out of whack recently, so people can feel free to post so long as their parts are next in line.

I am looking forward to finding out what Sengoku's really up to. I'm sure this next post of Sengoku vs. Isao will be epic.