Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Giovanni: (Drives to the house)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Ronald: *Looks out the window*
(After a half hour drive, they arrive at a house)
Giovanni: Alright, we're here
(Another car full of priests with rifles pull up behind the car)
Giovanni: We'll need the extra help in case of an emergency (Steps out of the car) Martin, come with me. You two, wait here and stay alert
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
((ello ello ello, saw this mighty fine post and thought hip,hip tally ho, lets get our tea and crumpets and slay me some vampires for the queen!)By that I mean, might I be inclined to join this rp with y'all?)
(Alright. Sounds fun)
(Also, i'm gonna try take a backseat in this as a supporting character since I havent rp'ed for a while)
Name: Ser Jordayne Storm
Class: Human
Biography: After graduating from Cambridge Jordayne discovered the religion of God's right hand, after studying its ways and seeing some atrocities which it has cause he grew a distaste towards the idea of supporting GRH, ever since he has used the funds from his family settlements in both ( Ireland and Scotland to put up a resistance under the guise of "Eliodoro" known to vampires as "gift of the sun", his true identity is still unknown to vampires and GRH alike. Through his under cover working with vampires he has acquired some habits which are shunned.
Personality: Passionate, violent, secretive and unstable.
Appearance: Normally; silver, quite long hair, purple eyes, tall and slender.
As Eliodoro (Day); He wears a white suit with red accents, a white top hat with a white veil covering his face and a golden monocle, he wears silk white gloves with tens of rings on his right hand which all have either rubies or amethyst gems.
As Eliodoro (night): Basically the same but wearing black instead of white :p
(Huh. I like the idea. Reminds me of Code Geass :P)
(I love you for just mentioning that, and I never even knew I was making my own zero :p)
(Good to know :P)
(I just noticed, why has no one made a character based on the VAMPIRE of brittania from Code Geass season 1? like gaw, t'would be so wizard)
(Well, my character was going for more of a Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul :P)
Ronald & Bernard: *Waiting as they see Giovanni go with Martin*
Man: Oh, hello, father
Giovanni: Good evening
Woman: Would you like some tea
Giovanni: No, I'm alright. I have gotten a telegram from a person in town that a vampire was in this house
Man: Well, there must have been a mistake, dear sir
Giovanni: ..... Open your mouth
(The couple opens their mouths to reveal they have no sharp teeth)
Giovanni: .... Martin, search the house
Martin: I'll start with the basement, and work my way up. *Goes downstairs*
Ronald & Bernard: *Maintaining their positions outside*
Giovanni: (Heads upstairs)
((fuck, y'all wrote alot, mind catching me up if thats not too much to ask?))
(Okay. So my vampire character met Jade's character and she is trying to get him to become a real vampire while my GRH character is going around with Sean's characters, finding and massacring vampires)
(( Ok thanks, I think I may join when you and Jade are vampires))
(Oh, we're already there. It's been like that the whole time :P)
((I shall rephrase, when you are her are rp'ing as the characters))
jordy_dash commented…
and* over a year ago
(Okay)
Martin: *After searching the entire basement, he starts to go towards the stairs, passing Giovanni in the process* Nothing in the basement. *Goes upstairs*
Bernard: *Whispering to Ronald* tomorrow, we'll get started on our new recipe.
Ronald: Sounds delightful.
Giovanni: Martin, come to the living room (Has a teenage vampire by the back of the neck as he throws him in front of the couple) ... Care to explain?
Man: Please, father. He's our son. He may be different, but he isn't a brutal killer
Woman: We've been feeding him blood from our cattle. We wouldn't want him harming others. Please, look into your heart to spare him
Giovanni: he is a vampire, therefore, he is savaged beast. He could kill you at any moment
Man: Please, father Giovanni. Please show mercy to our son. We beg of you to show mercy
Martin: *Arrives* What's the matter? *Sees the vampire* Oh.
Giovanni: Come, Martin. Let us be on our way (Walks out the door) You can ignore the vampire
Man: Oh, thank you sir. Thank you
Martin: Okay. *Goes with Giovanni* Now that you mention it, there is another vampire we can help. He was the first person I met when I came into England. He thinks he's human, and believes that vampires don't exist.
Giovanni: (Laughs) Please, Martin. I wouldn't help a savage if my life depended on it (Waves at the four priests)
(The priests walk in, and a scream is heard from inside before it is cut off by the gunfire from the rifles)
Martin: Did you guys hear that?
Ronald: I did.
Bernard: Me too.
Giovanni: Good. That is an example. If a human wishes to protect a savage, they can expect the same fate (Hands Martin a lighter) Here, set the house on fire. Make sure the corpses are thrown out and left outside. Don't bother burying them, just let them rot. A proper burial is too good for those traitors
Martin: *Takes the lighter* I'll do it. *Sets the house on fire*
Bernard: *Watching the flames*
Giovanni: Good. Now, Martin, about this vampire you talked about. Where is he. I believe we still have time tonight to kill him, if you know where he is
Martin: At the moment I don't know, and that's the truth.
Giovanni: .... I don't know why, but I trust you. Maybe it's your faith in god, I don't know. But I believe you (Takes out his flask and drinks from it)
Bernard: Fellas, what is taking so long?
Giovanni: Alright. Let's go then (Gets in the car)
Martin: *Gets in the car with the others*
Giovanni: (Drives to teh church, looking through the mirror at the burning house)
Ronald: What are we going to do next?
Giovanni: Well, I am going to head to the church. After that, we don't have anything else to do tonight. You can then all head home for the night. And Martin, if you are right about this one vampire, I want you to find him and kill him. Don't let him live because he believes he is human. A vampire is still a vampire, and he could become violent any moment
Martin: I understand.
Giovanni: Alright (Parks his car in front of the church)
Martin: We'll see you tomorrow. *Leaves with Bernard, and Ronald*
Ronald: So long Giovanni.
Giovanni: Take care then
Ronald: You too.
Giovanni: (Walks back to the church, drinking from his flask)

(I'll wait for Jordy or Jade to respond)
I'm going to wait too.
(Alright)
(Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer)
Ser Jordayne Storm: *Watches from a park bench nearby whilst reading the news, his eyes quickly scan across all of the GRH members he sees, he watches despisingly Giovanni in his car wishing he could take car off him with one shot but knows how idiotic it would be without a valid plan or backup, he rises and walks towards Giovanni's car in a brisk pace showing no sign of hostility on the outside*
Giovanni: (Walks inside the church)
(Sorry it took me a while to respond, was doing training with one of my regiments)

Jordayne: *Shouts for giovanni* Excuse me sir! *waves*