Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Holds her close, enjoying the peace and quiet that they are sharing)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: *grins* We can't stay asleep out here. Those students will be passing by to head to their classes soon! Let's go back to our beds, where it's warm and comfortable!
Christophe: Oh, alright then. Let's go (Redresses himself)
Opal: *grins at him, then fixes herself up and grabs his hand as they walk back to their room*
Christophe: (Walks into the room, and opens the door, where they see Catherine sleeping on an armchair, with two syringes filled with blood)
Opal: See? I told you she was our perfect slave!
christophe: She is definitely trying her hardest to help us
Opal: And she's doing a great job!
Christophe: Seems like it (Looks at the syringes, and sees a note lying underneath) "I hope you two return soon. Don't say I never did anything for you two. Catherine". Either this is her blood or she stole this from the biology class. Either way, she went through a lot of trouble just to feed us.
Opal: Whatever. *drinks the blood that is left* She's our slave, that's all that matters, Christophe!
Christophe: (Sighs) You're right..... (But still)
Opal: *raises eyebrow* But what?
Christophe: Uh. Nothing. I need to get going now. Classes should be starting soon. Stay safe, Opal (Grabs his book and umbrella and heads out)
Catherine: (Slowly wakes up)
Opal: *rolls her eyes, then glares at Catherine* Good Morning, slave!
Catherine: (Wakes up) You know, you can call me Catherine right?
Opal: That's an ugly name. I'll call you whatever I want unless you want to be eaten.
Catherine: Whatever. Should I call you Mistress too, or will your name do just fine
Opal: Ooh yess! I like that! Mistress Opal!
Catherine: (Sighs) My goodness, your social skills need serious work, Opal
Opal: That's Mistress Opal for you!
Catherine: See what I mean. You can't expect people to accept that kind of behavior. You need to behave like a human being, as much as you probably hate the word
Opal: Well guess what? I'm not a human being. I'm a vampire! Hmm, why don't you shut up and give me a massage? My neck hurts.
Catherine: I've got a better idea (Hands her her hat) I'm gonna show you how humans behave. Your vampire friend seems to have gotten the hang of it. He's very polite. Who knows, you may learn a thing about humans. Maybe even be a little less hateful towards them
Opal: Oh, shut up. Do as I say. You are beneath me, you have no say in this conversation.
Catherine: So you want to stay in this cramped little room. It's definitely not that clean. And you're vampire friend won't be back for hours now. I could have reported you and gotten you killed. Can you at least do this one favor and just come with me for once?
Opal: Argh.. Fine, alright, whatever. *rolls her eyes* Just this once.
Catherine: Thanks (Hands her her hat) Let's go. I promise you'll love it (Puts on a white sun hat)
last edited over a year ago
Opal: Don't make promises you can't keep. *puts on her hat and follows Catherine*
Catherine: But I can keep this. I can assure you that. What do you say we go get something to eat. There's this one place I know
Opal: Do they sell fresh blood?
Catherine: You could say that (Heads down to the town district) I personally know the owner. He's a good man
Opal: Hmm.. Does he taste good?
Catherine: We're not eating him (Walks down a small set of stairs between two building into a damp dark alleyway) Come on, it's down here. You can take your hat off. There's no way sunlight can get down here
Opal: *suddenly stops and does not walk any further while furrowing her eyebrows* I'm not going there. It's too dark. And like hell I'm taking this hat off. I'm leaving.
Catherine: Come on, Opal. It's not that bad. I promise. Can you please trust me this once (Grabs her hand, but in a rather comforting way, unlike that of what a human would do for a vampire)
Opal: *raises her eyebrow and quickly removes her hand from hers* Don't ever touch me again. Let's get this over with.
Catherine: Alright (Heads back down and knocks on the door)
(A fifty-something year old looking man with small glasses pokes his head out and looks at Catherine) Ah, Catherine. It's good to see you again (Looks at Opal) I see you brought a friend.
Catherine: Careful with her, Malcolm. She's not the friendliest one I've met
Malcolm: Hmm (The man leans over, as he is taller than the other two, and looks into Opal's eyes, almost appearing as more of an undead creature than any vampire)
Opal: Who the hell is this? I was promised a good man, not this ugly and old piece of rag. *rolls her eyes*
Malcolm: (Chuckles) My, what a mouth you have on you. Well, come in then (Opens the door for them)
Catherine: Thank you, Malcolm (Nudges Opal hard with her elbow) Be nice, Opal. He's a very caring man (Walks in, showing a small dark room, yet there are the sounds of many people talking amongst themselves)
Opal: What the hell is this place?
Malcolm: Think of it like a cafe (Opal, being able to see in the dark (Vampire thing) sees that the place is filled with vampires, drinking blood from cups and talking)
Catherine: Neat, isn't it?
Opal: *widens her eyes* Are you freaking kidding me? You'll be eaten alive here!
Catherine: No I won't. Not all vampires are hungry killers. They don't kill to survive. They just need blood from anyone. That's what Malcolm does
Malcolm: (Walks behind a bar counter, showing that there is an entire shelf with bottles of blood in it)
Catherine: The blood in those bottles are all from blood donors. They're all people who wish to help vampires and see them as a race that is worth keeping around, so no one was killed to get this blood
Malcolm: Indeed. So, Miss...
Catherine: Her names Opal
Malcolm: Alright. Any kind of blood you'd like, Opal?
Opal: *crosses her arms* B positive..
Malcolm: (Hands her a glass filled with B Positive blood) Here you are
Catherine: See. Told you you could trust me, Opal (Gives her a comforting smile)
Opal: *observes the blood* It's no fun if you don't get to suck it out of the owner of this blood.
Catherine: Well, it's the only way to show people that vampires aren't murderous psychopaths. You've heard of God's Right Hand, haven't you. Those guys think vampires are devils against God or something and will do anything to stop them. Their not right in the head. If we can convince them, we can cinvince everyone
Opal: Yeah, that's not happening Slave Catherine. We aren't accepted anywhere.
Catherine: There has to be a way. Woman have been doing the same for years, so why can't vampires? They should be accepted just as much as humans can. We need to at least try
Opal: Trying will kill us, you numbskull! *hits Catherine behind her head*