Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Walks quickly down the street, trying to push the thought out of his head)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: *Enters the bakery* There you are.
Bernard: Martin. All set to go?
Martin: Yes, but never mind that. You were right. Christophe is a vampire.
Ronald: You must be joking.
Martin: I'm not. He had an umbrella, and was blocking all of the sunlight so it wouldn't hit him.
Christophe: (Walks to his usual bench and starts reading) A vampire. The silliest thing I ever heard. I am a man of science. There are no vampires
last edited over a year ago
Martin: There has to be someway to turn him back to normal.

Is there a way to turn a vampire back into a human?
(No. Once your a vampire, you're stuck that way for good)
That's a shame. There should be a way for you to turn back to normal

Bernard: For the moment, I don't know.
(Sorry, that's just how it goes)

Christophe: (Studies his book, still keeping the umbrella over him, still feeling an odd hunger) I should probably eat (Takes out an apple from his bag and eats it) (As he chews it, he spits it out) Ugh! I don't remember the apples tasting that bad?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(Hmm, you know me well, Wind! Vampire it is! So what's happened so far? When can I jump in? :3)
(Well, right now, actually. Nothing but my character turning into a vampire)
Martin: Find out as soon as you can.
Bernard: I can find out right now. *Goes to the back*
Ronald: Do you want anything?
Martin: Just a slice of banana bread.
Ronald: I'll get it right now. *Goes to get the slice of bread*
Bernard: *Returns with a book* Sorry Martin. There's no way to turn your friend back into human.
Martin: Damn.
(Should we continue once Jade is ready?)
No, let's leave her behind. (Only joking. Let's wait.)
(Okay XD)
Name: Opal Salvatore
Class Vampire
Biography
Personality: sarcastic, witty, seductive, emotional deep down, arrogant, confident, impulsive
If you are a vampire, are you: Neutral Evil
I don't have a picture of her so:

Hair: Long and Black
Eyes: Cold Green
Skin: A pale tan.
Height: 5'10
Wears: A long-sleeved purple dress with a large black hat to cover herself from the sun. She carries an umbrella around with her at all times, with a mysterious black purse.
Anything else: She uses her body and wicked acts to lure humans in to feed off of..
Jade_23 commented…
For biography, I can't think of anything now so I'll invent stuff throughout the RP. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Glad you could join :D over a year ago
Ronald: Here you are Martin. *Gives him a slice of banana bread*
Martin: Thanks. How much?
Ronald: I'll take five cents in American money.
Martin: One nickel, coming up. *Puts a nickel on the counter*
Ronald: Thanks Martin.
Martin: You're welcome. *Eating his slice of banana bread while walking outside*
Christophe: (Continues reading as he keeps the umbrella over him)
Person 88: *Looking at Christophe* You do realize it's not raining, right?
Christophe: I know. I just have an allergy
Person 88: To what?
Christophe: Well, the sun. It's hard to say, really.
Person 88: That's not perfect. You should not be allergic to the sun. Get that fixed as soon as you can.
Christophe: Alright then
Person 88: *Leaving*
Martin: *Arrives* Hello Christophe.
Christophe: Hello, Martin.
Martin: I'm leaving tonight, and I just wanted to say, whatever is bothering you, I hope you fix it soon.
Christophe: Thank you, Matin. I hope you have a safe trip back to the states
Opal scattered herself in the streets of London. She seemed to be lost and scared. The vampire was pale and was carrying no umbrella with her. Her emerald eyes glared angrily at the humans passing by her as she hopelessly waited beneath the shade of a shop.

Opal: Those idiots took my resource to survive.. How shall I ever step out? *looks around and spots a young lady wearing a sun hat. The vampire carefully stays within the shade and calls out to the human being. The girl turns around and follows the voice*
Girl: Oh, were you calling me ma'am? Good afternoon! How are you? You look pale! Would you like some water?
Opal: I'd like your hat.
Girl: My-?
Opal: *her pupils dilate as she stares at the young woman deep into her soul* Give me your hat and walk away. You did not see anything.
Girl: ...*blinks* I shall give you my hat and walk away. *takes off her big, soft hat and sets it on Opal's head. She then walks off*
Opal: *smirks* Excellent! *fixes her hair and walks out into the sun*
Christophe: (Once he is finished, he gets up and walks home, still hungry)
Night arrived, and with it, dozens of vampires.

Martin: *Getting ready to go onto his ship*
Vampire: *Sneaks onto the boat*
Passenger: Did you pay to get on here?
Vampire: *Bites the passenger's neck*
Passenger: Ah!!
People: *Running away*
Martin: What the hell is going on?
People: Vampire!
Martin: What?
Vampire: *Sees a Vampire running towards him*
Martin: *Kicks him into the water*
Vampire: *Falls into the water. He doesn't know how to swim, and drowns*
Boat Driver: *Running out of the boat* The vampires have taken over!!
Vampires: *Leaving the docks in the boat*
Martin: Oh great! How am I supposed to get back to Philadelphia now?
Christophe: (When he goes out to get food, he leaves his umbrella, as he seems to be safe at night)
Martin: *Back at the hotel, making a call on the telephone at the front desk* Yeah. I don't know when I'll be back. I could be stuck here for a week. Alright, thanks for everything. I gotta go now. *Hangs up* Are you sure you don't have any rooms available?
Desk Boy: I'm sorry sir, but there's no vacancy.
Martin: *Leaving the hotel* Now where am I supposed to go?
Christophe: (Walks down the street, noticing how empty it is at night)
Nicholas Cage: *Passing Christophe in the opposite direction, dragging a stake* OHHHHHHH!!! *Crossing a street* OHHHHHHH!!!

Get it? XD
(Yeah, but A bit TOO silly for an RP like this, don't you think :P)
Ok, no more comedy.

Martin: *Finds Christophe* What are you doing out here at night?
Christophe: Just out to get a meal. I thought you're ship left tonight
Martin: Left without me. I was just about to step on it, and it just took off.
Christophe: Oh, sorry to hear that
Martin: That's all right. Tell me, what would you say if I told you that the ship was taken over by Vampires?
Christophe: I'd find it a little hard to believe
Opal was spying on the two guys ahead of her with inquiry. She was no longer wearing her hat since there was no sun to hide from. She quietly listened to their conversation while she sat across the street, seemingly reading a book at night on a lonely table.
Christophe: Well, I'd best be heading home, Martin. Perhaps we can talk again tomorrow. Take care (Turns and walks home, walking past Opal, but suddenly feels a familiar coldness he felt before, but continues walking anyway)
Suddenly, a vampire comes from the right.

Martin: Chris, look out! *Grabs an empty bottle from the ground, and smashes it on the vampire's head*
Vampire: *Falls down*
Christophe: Oh.... thanks Martin. I think we should split up from here now. Wouldn't want any police to know that their were two people involved here
Martin: Now do you believe in vampires?
Christophe: I guess. But this does not prove that I myself am a vampire, if this is where it is going. It's just a coincidence that an allergy is like vampiric behavior. Now, I must go (Walks back to his house, and walks past Opal again, And he didn't seem to acknowledge the fact that she never looked up, even to see where the bottle crashed)
Martin: I better find Bernard, and Ronald. *Runs to find them*
(Lets wait for now)
Once the others disappear, Opal stands up and walks to the unconscious vampire and rolls her eyes.

Opal: You disappoint our race. *wipes her finger on the beverage leaking from the vampire and takes a sip* Mm! Sweet! But I bet those human beings were even sweeter! Except that other one... He's fresh meat.
Christophe: (Walks down an alleyway, on the path home)