Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(.................Maaaaybeee XD)

Catherine: (Nervously) I-I don't know. I'm not used to.....company
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(YESSSSSSS I FOUND MY LOST FRIEND AND IF YOU SHIP DELENA THEN I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE)

Opal: Oh, come on.. You can introduce me around.. I'm more interested in you, though..
Catherine: Well.... Okay (Leads her to her home)

Christophe: (Walks into his classroom) Uhm.... professor?
Mysterious Teacher: (Writing on a chalkboard) Oh, I'm the replacement. You're old professor retired just three days ago (Stops writing and turns to him with a comforting smile) I'm Mr. Armstrong. But you can call be Fabio
Jade_23 commented…
oh shit over a year ago
Opal: *smirks mischievously while following*
Catherine: (Walks into her dorm) Well, here we are, Miss....... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name
Opal: ...I'm Opal! *looks around the room with a grin*
Catherine: (Sets her book bag down) So, care to tell me what brings you here (Sits in a chair and looks at Opal)
Opal: You smelled nice. And you look healthy. And you have a beautiful neck.
Catherine: I thought so (Looks at Opal, with a serious look in her eye) So, you're a vampire.
Opal: *surprisingly giggles* You damn right I am! And now that you now, I have the choice of killing you or erasing your memory.
Catherine: It's fine. If it helps, then go ahead. Drink my blood. Anything to go against those bastards at the church.
Opal: You seem happy. Why is that? I like the taste of happy meat.
Catherine: Like I said, I despise the God's Hand church. You see, I'm against their actions towards vampires, yet they refuse to listen. Even going as far as to kill anyone who see's their actions as genocide. I can't stand them. There nothing but a bunch of heartless monsters. So, if you really want to drain my blood, go ahead
Opal: No, no! I don't want to drain you. I just want a sip. My lover would get mad if I killed anyone in this campus!
Catherine: Very well then (Takes out a shot glass, and rolls her sleeves up. Opal is able to see dozens of scars on Catherine's wrists. Catherine takes a knife, slits her wrist, and lets the blood drain into the glass. Once she's done, she covers her wound with a handkerchief and hands the cup to Opal) Here
Opal: I see you've allowed other vampires to take advantage of you. *drinks the blood from the cup*
Catherine: They come here, and I help them. Not all humans are willing to hunt down vampires for fun
Opal: Hmm.. You're no fun anymore. *takes another sip of blood from the cup*
Catherine: I'm not trying to be fun. I'm trying to help you and other vampires. But at least you found me fun before
Opal: Before?
Catherine: You said I wasn't fun anymore. If I'm not fun anymore, I must have been some fun before. But, whatever the reason is, I don't care. If you are done with what you came here for, you may head out. But feel free to come back if you ever need blood again. I hope to use some blood donations to help keep vampires and humans at peace
Opal: *looks around* Hmm.. I like this place. My friend and I shall keep it. You may leave. *grins*
Catherine: I'm sorry? What do you mean "friend". And I can't just leave this place. I need somewhere to stay, and I don't exactly have the money for it
Opal: *rolls her eyes* My lover and I want to stay here. Is that much of a bother? Haha! You can leave now or be decapitated in the field. Your choice.
Catherine: Well, I cannot leave... But you're more than welcome to stay here, as I can provide food for you too. That is, as long as I can trust you not to kill me or turn me into a vampire. Human blood is better than vampire blood
Opal: Hmm.. *groans* you have a point..
Catherine: Good. Well, if you can go and find your lover, you should go and get him as I get the beds set up

Christophe: (Sitting in the back of the class, wanting to avoid the sunlight coming from the window)
Fabio: (Reads from his book to the students, but secretly observes his students, getting secretly and sadistically excited at the thoughts in his mind, but keeps them to himself)
Opal: This is all new to me. When does his class end?
Catherine: In ten minutes. If you head to his classroom now, he should be out by then

(The bell rings)
Christophe: (Gets up and walks out)
Fabio: Take care class. Same time tomorrow (He looks over the students, but notices two scars on Christophe's neck, which peek his interest, but ignores it for now)
Opal: Very well. But if you are up to anything, i'll snap your neck! *leaves the room*
Catherine: My, so protective (Goes and gets the beds ready)

Christophe: (Sits against the tree, hiding in the shade to avoid the sun
Opal: *fixes her hat and goes out to search for Christophe, then spots him under a tree.* There you are. *walks towards him and takes off her hat, giving it to him* Here. *protects herself with the umbrella*
Christophe: Thanks. So, did you find a motel room for us?
Opal: Yep! And we have a 24/7 breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Christophe: (believes she is talking about the students) Indeed. Well, let's be on our way. Lead the way, Opal (Takes her hand)
Opal: *covers both of them with her umbrella, then leads the way to the room in the buildings that are in the left hallway. After a while, she arrives to the wooden door* We're here! Open up, Catherine Pierce!
Catherine: You could knock instead of yell (Opens the door) Oh, hello. You must be Opal's lover
Christophe: Oh..... I'm Christophe
Catherine: Well, come in
Christophe: (To Opal) I thought I gave you money for a motel, Opal? I wouldn't want us to-
Catherine: (Overhears their conversation) You're not a burden to me at all. It's just nice having some company
Opal: And we'll have fresh blood whenever we want!
Catherine: Indeed. Your bed is over there (Points at one single bed as she begins to set up a blanket on the floor for herself)
Christophe: Oh, you don't have to-
Catherine: Please, I insist. It's better if you two are more comfortable
Opal: Don't question someone who serves us, my love!
Christophe: (Sighs) Alright.
Catherine: Great. Do get as comfortable as you can. I'll go and get dinner (Heads out)
Opal: *watches as she leaves, then turns to her lover* Something wrong?
Christophe: What do you mean, Opal?
Opal: You seem.. Reluctant.
Christophe: Well.... are you sure we should be living with a human? I mean... what is she tries to inform any hunters about us?
Opal: I'll rip her head off before she does.
Christophe: Well, with you keeping an eye on her, I guess I have nothing to worry about
Opal: *kisses his cheek* Of course not!
Christophe: (Gives her a loving smile)
Opal: So what now?