Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Catherine: (Rubs the back of her head) So I suppose hiding and doing nothing will help better?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Yes. I mean, no.. But yes. Argh.. Why do you care so much about us anyways?
Catherine: Well, vampires are like us. They have family, friends, lovers. They care about each other and have things they like and dislike, hobbies and fears. They are so different from people, really
Opal: *drinks from her cup of blood* Hmm.. Do you have any family?
Catherine: Not really. My mother died when I was born, and my dad died back during the Great War
Opal: Huh.. So you're all alone.
Catherine: Not really. I have Malcolm. He's like a grandfather to me. He was a friend of my fathers before I was born, and promised to watch me while he went off to fight the war, and so he watched me and taught me everything I know.
Opal: Everything you know? What does a tiny little human-brained girl like you know?
Catherine: I know that you have something to lose to. That vampire friend of yours. What would you do if he died?
Opal: He's not going to. And don't you ever bring that scenery up again.
Catherine: See. Even you have a heart. You care about him. don't you?
Opal: I only care about myself as you stated earlier.
Catherine: If so, then why did you freak out when I told you he could die. That was the most threatening look you've ever had. Something tell me you aren't being turthful
Opal: Shut up! *unexpectedly pushes Catherine out her seat until she hits her head on the ground* Maybe that'll teach you to not get involve in stuff that isn't your damn business!
Catherine: (Slowly gets up) You're a real hard one to crack, Opal. Never seen anyone like you
Malcolm: Indeed (To Opal) Another round?
Opal: Ugh.. I'm going to kill you sometime soon, slave.. *turns back to Malcolm* Yes. I'll have the same thing.
Malcolm: (Pours her another glass)
Catherine: But if you did that, you wouldn't have anyone to tell your problems to. Why else do you think I brought you to this place? Because I want to show you that I trust vampires, and I trust you. But I want you to trust me. But I understand it's hard. I'm only human afterall
Opal: *rolls her eyes at Catherine's comment* Of course. Well, I'm a more of an "alone" person, thank you very much. I don't do well with.. Others. I've been alone all my life and I plan on continuing the rest like that.
Catherine: And your vampire friend? What about him? What will you do with him then? Is he only temporary?
Opal: I.. I don't know yet.
Catherine: You really do like him, don't you?
Opal: I don't know the answer to that either. *grasps the table in anger*
Catherine: Oh.... I understand... We should probably be heading back now (Puts her white sun hat on) Come on, Opal
Opal: Finally, I was starting to feel uncomfortable here. *sets her cup down* I'm not paying for anything. *quickly exits*
Malcolm: No need. It's free.
Catherine: (Follows her out) Ever heard of a thank you, Opal?
Opal: Hmm... Thank you for not leading me into a trap?
Catherine: Well, it's a start
(As they walk, a man bumps into Opal, rather rudely)
???: Move, goddamn it

(Given the "goddamn"s, I think you know who this is XD)
(I'll act like I don't. xD)

Opal: *suddenly pauses and turns around at the stranger* Who the fuck do you think you are?

(cussing.. It's already Rated R.)
(The man turns around, revealing himself to be Giovanni, the same one that attacked Opal and Christophe)
Giovanni: (Clearly drunk) Have I seen you before
Opal: *about to act out but then she recognizes him* ..No. Not at all. I would be sure to forget an ugly face like yours. Watch your step, idiot. *grabs Catherine and pulls her away from him* We need to get out of here.
Giovanni: Hold it (His cold voice makes them stop in their tracks) I think I may have-
Catherine: Now hold on, don't go attacking her because she looks like a vampire. She's just sick is all. I'm getting her to a hospital right away
Giovanni: Then why's she wearing a hat
Catherine: Why am I wearing a hat? Yet I'm human, aren't I? If you don't want to be reported to the church, I suggest you stop trying to make false accusations on this girl, understand
Giovanni: (Damn women) Alright. Bless you (Turns and leaves)
Catherine: It's easier when they're drunk
(women xD)

Opal: Hmm.. Thank you.. You did something right for once.
Catherine: And you say I'm useless (Smiles to her)
Opal: You are. remember that. *crosses her arms*
Catherine: I saved your life didn't I? Clearly that must prove I'm worth having around
Opal: Do you want to die tonight? ..No? That's what I thought. Keep walking.
Catherine: Whatever

Fabio: Class is dismissed
(The class gets up to leave)
Fabio: Oh, Christophe. A word.
Christophe: Yes, sir?
Fabio: Would you mind coming back here tonight. I'd like to talk to you later about one of your worksheets
Christophe: Oh. Sure
Fabio: Excellent. Take care now
(Christophe heads out)
(NUUUUH FABIO)

Opal: Good. *continues walking*
Catherine: Why are you so cold, Opal. Weren't you ever happy in your life?
Opal: No. Not once. Now please be quiet. I said please, will you obey me now?
Catherine: (Steps in front of her) Opal, I understand you're very hateful. I know you don't want to share your history with a human, but I really worry for you. More than you think I do
Opal: ...WHY?! Why would a smart, kind girl like you care about an ugly, selfish, lost creature like me?! I didn't ask to be like this, I didn't ask to be a monster! A monster that cannot come out in the sun, or can only live off the blood of human beings! I don't have a life because of it! I..I have nothing!!! I just have myself! So I must be greedy as possible in order to keep myself the way I am!!!! *her eyes turn red and her wings suddenly burst through her dress and she flies toward Catherine and sinks her fangs into her neck, sucking more than enough of blood from her body, soon making the human dizzy*
Catherine: (Groaning in pain, but instead of pushing Opal of, she gives her a comforting hug) If my blood is what you need to survive, then I gladly give it to you. I understand you never wanted to be this way. That's why I will give you my blood to let you live
Opal: *realizes she is killing the girl beneath her, and her eyes dilate as she pulls away from the hug, dripping blood from her mouth* Grr.. I can't be seen like this!!! *tries to blink away her red eyes and shakes her head* Arghhhhh!!!
Catherine: Opal, what's wrong? (Holds the wound from her neck)
Opal: I'm.. I'm getting out of control. You need to leave, now! I'm going to kill you without wanting to! Ahhh!! *bangs her head against the wall hard* My senses are heightened. Run!!!
Catherine: (Stays still) Opal, if it means saving more than a few people from your bloodlust, I'll be sure to give you my blood (Takes out a small bottle and drinks from it) So go on. I'm just being a good slave and giving my mistress what she needs
Opal: No! I can't! I'll kill you! You need to leave!!!!!!!!!! *stares at her neck in hunger* No! *shakes her head widely* J-Just leave me alone!! *suddenly collapses on the floor and hugs her body to herself while shaking uncontrollably under the sun*
Christophe: (As he was walking, he saw Opal, standing in the sun) Opal (Runs over to her, grabs her and brings her into the shadows) What happened? What's going on?
Catherine: I think you've got this Christophe. I'll be leaving now. I'll meet you back at the apartment building (Leaves)
Opal: *hisses at Christophe and she uses her strength to push him against a wall and growl at him* ..Oh.. Christophe.. It's you! Ugh!! My head! *shakes her head as the blood continues to drip from her neck* I.. I don't know what's wrong with me!