Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1519

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: AM?! Ugh, I need to wear a load of sunscreen. Alright then.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: Don't worry. After he's dead, we can go back to our life of peace, without worry of anything or anyone else
Opal: Very well. I'll think of that more often then. *she changed her clothes to where it would cover every inch of her body*
Christophe: And Opal. Be careful, alright (Heads out)
Opal: Yeah, yeah yeah, mom, I heard ya.
Christophe: (Walks out of the apartment and makes his way to the location)
Opal returns to dressing herself up for the attack.
(I'll just skip ahead a little :P)

Christophe: (Sits in the back of the class, looking at Fabio, who is writing on a chalkboard. Christophe tightly grips his pencil as he looks at Fabio. He looks at the clock, which reads 9:55 AM)
When the hand hits 10:00 AM, a knock is heard on the door from the class, but when the teacher opens it, there is nothing there..
(The class looks at the door in confusion)
Christophe: (Doesn't look at the door. Just keeps his eyes on Fabio and waits)
Suddenly, the windows of the class burst open, some of them breaking. A creature that is covered by clothing leaps in the classroom and releases a mighty snarl, piercing its red eyes into the teacher's. Opal runs with supernatural speed to him, and in a blur, she is already behind Fabio. The creature emerges long claws and grasps Fabio's neck, and to the class's surprise, the monster rips out his throat.
(Before he could react, he felt Opal grab ahold of his throat, then the sudden pain came through his body as it was torn open. However, before he could collapse, he grabbed hold what Christophe was shocked to see. It was a pistol. One that the church would carry. He aimed the gun at Opal)
Christophe: (When he saw the sight, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the gun, hoping the knock back would keep Opel from getting shot. He fired the gun, striking her through the heart, but without really killing her)
Fabio: (As he fell to the ground, he fired. The knock back sent Opal backwards, the the bullet only grazing her cheek barely, cutting it by just a little. That, however, did hurt her)
(Upon seeing the attack, the classroom scurries out of the room and out into the halls in total fear)
Opal snarled when she felt the bullet go through, and whimpered quietly at the soreness of her cheek. But nonetheless, she continued the act and suddenly collapsed on the ground with blood dripping from her chest.
Christophe: (Gets up, seeing that the entire classroom is dead. He see's Fabio, clutching his throat as he is slowly dying. When he looks up, he see's Christophe staring at him. However, Fabio, instead of suffering, grins wickedly at Opal. Christophe, feeling nothing but hate for him, suddenly hears something within Fabio
Fabio: *You really think that this will give you peace. Killing a school teacher. There's no evidence that I'm a murderer. As long as I know that your's and Opal's suffering will continue, than I will gladly sit in the depths of hell, enjoying it*
(Fabio finally fell onto the ground, limp, without an ounce of breath in his body
Christophe: (Confused as to what he said, he ignores it and looks over at Opal) You should leave while you can. The church will be here soon
Opal jumps from her "dead" position, groaning a bit at the injury on her cheek, then nods to Christophe. She disappears in a blur.
Christophe: (Heads out, holding the umbrella over his head, and walks out, the people gathering around to see what is happening) The vampire was destroyed
Student: But where's the body?
Christophe: The sunlight from the windows destroyed it. It was to make sure it wouldn't come back
(The students look at Christophe, shocked to think that he could kill a vampire, and noticing the gun holster on his hip. Before they can talk with him, Christophe makes his way back)
Opal had left the classroom and was now in a dark alley where she could shelter herself for a while from the sun, meanwhile taking out the pieces of Christophe's bullet.
Christophe: (Walks into the alley, having followed the scent of her blood) Opal, are you okay? Did the bullet from Fabio hurt you
Opal: ...Eh, I could be better. My heart hurts a bit, but it'll heal. I can't seem to get the splinters off my cheek though.
Christophe: (Looks at her cheek) Looks like you were shot by one of those church weapons. I just hope it doesn't have any lasting effects. But at least we don't have to worry about that killer ever again.
(I just realized my previous post was never posted. -.-)

Opal: I hope so too. I'm too young to die, and besides, I need to take care of you. Did anyone question you?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Damn, Jade. Get good or get out... But don't get out, cause your the only one who posts on here anymore XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
xD over a year ago
(XD)

Christophe: No. Guess they were too disturbed at the death of a school teacher to notice
last edited over a year ago
Opal: *sighs* ..The point is that he is dead. That was our goal and we completed it. How many more days until you finish this "school" thingy? You put yourself in risk when going.
Christophe: Not long now. Just two more days, and I won't need it any longer. But the death of a teacher will surely be a bit hard on the studnets and the school
Opal: Did students actually like that guy?! He's a freak!
Christophe: Yes, he was. But students do look up to their teachers and respect him. If what he said about no one ever finding anything about him being a killer is true, some students surely would feel bad
Opal: But his house is a slaughterhouse! Surely investigators need to investigate his house. And once they do, Mr. Whateverhisnameis will be exposed!
Christophe: For all we know, it could have been a house he was using. He could have killed the original owners and taken it. A teacher doesn't make the kind of money to afford a house like that. Besides, what are the chances of people not claiming it was the work of vampires. People would gladly jump at the chance to blame them. What matters is that he is dead. No matter what people think of him, even if it's wrong, he is no longer here harming others, so we no longer need to worry about it. We just need to stay on campus for only a few more days, and we can head back to the cafe and enjoy peace with each other (Places his arms on her shoulders, slowly rubbing them to calm her)
Opal: *lowers her head and closes her eyes for a moment to take a breath, then rests her head on Christophe's shoulders and sighs*
Christophe: (Continues to do so, as he kisses her cheek, wanting her to keep this calm
Opal: We.. We should go.. Or shall we wait here till the sun sets? Do you still have more classes?
Christophe: I think that after our plan, there isn't going to be any classes for the day. We have the day to ourselves
Opal: *Sighs of relief* Good.. We can celebrate our victory then.. *winks at him playfully*
(The first thing I think of to celebrate is post-murder sex XD)

Christophe: Indeed (Wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to him)
(who doesn't?)

Opal: *smiles a bit as she snuggles close to Christophe*
(Fair enough XD)

Christophe: (Hugs her close to him, enjoying the feeling of her being close to him. Due to being a vampire, no heat comes from her body, but he still enjoys it either way)
Opal: Let's get going then, shall we? *kisses his cheek and stands up and holds out her hand to him*
Christophe: (Takes her hand and leads her to the bedroom)
Opal: *follows him*
Christophe: (Walks into the bedroom and leads her in)
Opal: *follows closely behind Christophe, and once in, she removes her disguise and exhales deeply* ugh, that costume was suffocating me.
Christophe: At least it's off now. But perhaps it won't be the only thing that comes off (Looks at her with wanting eyes)
;)

Opal smirked seductively at Christophe.

Opal: Oh reaally? *winks a bit* Perhaps, perhaps not..
Christophe: (Wraps his arms around her) I guess we're gonna have to find out
Opal: *smirks a bit and she wrapped her arms around him and licked his neck, then placed a kiss on his collarbone*
Christophe: (Wraps his arms around her, moaning as she licks his neck)
Opal giggles and kisses him deeply as she wraps his arm around his neck, deepening the kiss and throwing themselves of the bed.
Christophe: (Falls onto the bed with her, kissing her with much affection, keeping his arms around her like a snake, but the hold being so gentle)
Opal removed his clothing, then began to move her own where the hole of the bullet Christophe shot in her chest was still visible.
Christophe: (Looking at the hole, he can't help but feel the tiniest bit bad) I hope that gets healed soon