Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Puts his own clothes on)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: *Walking with Giovanni, Ronald, and Bernard*
Giovanni: (Admires the burning vampires)
Vampire: M-mercy
Giovanni: .... Mercy....... (Kicks the vampires still burning body) You bastards eat us and expect mercy? You bastards deserve ever ounce of suffering you get (Kicks his head with his boot, his burnt flesh allowing his head to come off his body with ease) ....... (Turns to the others) Sorry about that. Anyway, good work on the factory, you three. You all should head home for the night
Martin: Got it. Let's go you two. *Leaves with Ronald, and Bernard*
Giovanni: (As they leave, he watches the vampires headless burning corpse)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: *opens the window and spreads her elegant wings as she is ready to jump* You going to join me?
Christophe: I think it wolud be nicer if we walked
Opal: *rolls her eyes, closing her wings as they mysteriously disappear* Fine. Race you to the bottom! *unexpectedly jumps out of the high window*
Christophe: (Runs down the stairs and out the door to see if she is alright) Opal, you didn't have to jump out the window
Bernard: *At his house with Ronald, and Martin* That was a good job we did.
Ronald: I couldn't agree more.
Martin: *Thinking*
Ronald: What is it Martin?
Martin: Christophe. I still need to find him. Bernard, can you make more of that antidote you made with Ronald?
Bernard: We'll have it ready for you by tomorrow.
Giovanni: (Walking down the street, his sword clasp being visible to others, as he drinks from his flask)
Person 54: *Steps in front of Giovanni* What's this I hear about you slaying Vampires that want mercy?
Person 94: Yeah. That doens't seem right to me.
Person 58: Maybe they want to be turned back into a human. Did you ever think of that?!

More people start to surround Giovanni, protesting him, and the God's Right Hand on how they did things.
Giovanni: Get the hell out of my way (Shoves the people out of his way) Those savages get what they want, you ungrateful pricks. We're doing this world a favor. If you want, you can complain to McKenzie at the church. I'm sure he'd love to hear your opinion on this matter
Person 58: You didn't answer my question! What if they want to be turned back into a human?!
Person 63: Even if you think they are savages, they have rights too.
People: Get rid of the vampires a different way!!
Giovanni: (Walks through an alleyway in hopes to lose them) Piss off, all of you. I have nothing to say
last edited over a year ago
Next morning, they did end up going to complain to Father McKenzie, saying the same things they said to Giovanni.

People: Get rid of the vampires a different way!! You don't have to kill them!!
McKenzie: Please, we are doing this for the good of people. If we ignored them, they would only become worse and try to drive humans to extinction. We are doing this for the good of humanity
People: *Calming down*
Person 35: Isn't there a way to turn them back to human?
McKenzie: No. Now please, you should all head out now (Turns to his window, now repaired after his meeting with Jordayne)
People: *Leaving*
Person 95: How many vampires do you think are left?
Person 93: I don't know. Someone get a scientist. We need to find a way to turn those vampires back into humans.
McKenzie: (Closes the door) Try all you want, it's impossible. They will all die eventually, and God's Right Hand shall be a worldwide religion
Alright Nik, I need to sleep. Let's continue this tomorrow.
(Sure thing. See you tomorrow Sean)
(Hello?)
(HELLO)

Opal: *lands perfectly, then appears behind Christophe when he's looking for her* I'm here, newbie. Just one of the advantages of being a vampire. You could do it too, I suppose.
(Hi)
Christophe: I see. Well, let's not waste any time. Let's get going (Holds his arm out to her)
Opal: Hmm.. *grins at him* I like your elegant style. *interlocks her arm with his as they walk*
Christophe: Thank you (Walks with her out onto the sidewalk) The moon looks beautiful tonight, wouldn't you agree (Looks at the deep red moon)
Opal: It looks tasty!
Christophe: Indeed (As they continue walking, they pass a man drinking from his flask. He suddenly stops and calls to them)
Mysterious Man: Hey, Mister!
(Christophe stops, ready to attack)
Mysterious Man: (Hands Christophe his wallet) You dropped this
Christophe: Oh.... thanks
Opal: *smirks at the man* Are you alone?
Mysterious Man: Yes, I am (Extends is hand) I'm Giovanni
Christophe: (Shakes Giovanni's hand) I'm Christophe
Mysterious Man: (Looks at Christophe's hand as he shakes it) ..... Where'd you get those marks (Looks at the bite marks that Opal left on him)
Christophe: I got it from a dog
Giovanni: ..... Open your mouth.
Christophe: I think we should be-
Giovanni: (Pulls out his sword and points it at both of them) I said open your goddamn mouth! Unless you just want to admit your a vampire!
Opal: Yes, my love. Why don't you open your mouth?

When Christophe has no choice but to open his, causing Giovanni to figure his true identity, the vampire immediately spreads her giant wings, flapping them and making the man fall forward for the sudden air. Opal grabs Christophe's hand, then hisses at the hunter. She begins to fly up high, dragging Christophe with her.
Christophe: Who the hell was that!? He didn't look like a vampire
Giovanni: Goddamn it (Runs into a small apartment building and heads up the stairs to the roof)
Opal: He's a goddamn hunter! Stay away from him at all costs! He is after us, we must flee!
Giovanni: (Runs up the stairs, and aims his gun) You goddamn savages (Fires, hitting Christophe in the leg, making his leg burn as the bullet passes through him)
Opal: Christophe!! *carries him with both arms, as if holding him close like a baby. She then snarls at Giovanni* You sir, have made a great mistake. I shall look for you and kill you! *quickly flaps her wings to be out of Giovanni's shooting range*
Giovanni: I hope so, you filthy demon. Because once I find you, you and that bastard lover of your shall burn in the name of the lord! (Watches them leave, as he drinks from his flask)
Opal: *lands in a isolated area and looks at Christophe's injury* How do you feel?
Christophe: (Clutching his leg) It burns like hell
Opal: I need to get that bullet out of you!
Christophe: Alright then (Tries to relax as she does it)
Opal: *rolls Christophe's sleeves and checks his legs, searching for the bullet. After a while, she is done pulling out the broken fragments of the bullet. On the way, it stung her fingers as well*
Christophe: Are you alright (Looks at the bullets) It appears these weapons have something on the bullets that not even being fire from a gun can harm a vampire. What kind of weapon can harm something like that?
Opal: I'm not sure. I am not familiar with these new weapons. They probably made a mixture of all things vampires hate into one.
Christophe: We should head back to the cafe and look into this
Opal: Is it safe to return?
Christophe: I don't think he knows where we are, so I believe so (Holds his hand out to her)
Opal: *nods at him and grabs his arm*
Christophe: (Walks back to the cafe) Shame such a night had to be cut short