Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1519

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: *Knocking on the door*
Bernard: *Opens the door* Martin? What a surprise. Did you cancel your trip back to America?
Martin: Vampires stole the ship I was about to get on board, to ride back to America, so to answer your question, yes.
Bernard: Come on in.
Martin: *Walks into the house*
Bernard: *Locks the door*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Keeps walking down the alley, keeping his pocket knife close to him)
Martin: Do you know where Ronald lives?
Bernard: Yes. He's my next door neighbor.
Martin: We need to tell him about what happened.
Bernard: He won't believe us.
Martin: Then, there's only one thing we can do. Do you have any weapons?
Christophe: (Keeps walking down the alley, as it leads to the slums, trying to avoid contact with anyone right now)
I think we should wait for Jade. Plus, I have to get going to my Dad's. I won't be here until tomorrow.
(Okay. See you later then. It would be nice to let her have a few more posts)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Have a good night Nik. over a year ago
I'm back. Still want to wait for Jade?
(Sure. We'll wait until tomorrow)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(FORGIVE ME xD)

Opal: Hmm.. *observes Christophe as he walks down the alley and decides to quietly follow him*
(It's fine, Jade :) )

Christophe: (Keeps walking, his stomach growling loudly from the lack of food)
Bernard: *Grabs two sacks of garlic, and a wooden stake* These will keep us safe from the vampires.
Martin: *Grabs the stake* All right. Let's go tell Ronald, and show him that there really are vampires.
last edited over a year ago
Opal: *suddenly appears in front of Christophe with a devilish smirk and attractive eyes* You must new.
Christophe: (Steps back a bit) I don't understand what you mean
Martin: *Knocking on Ronald's door*
Ronald: *Opens the door, and sees Martin with Bernard* What's all this?
Martin: Come with us. We want to show you something.
Bernard: And take this with you. *Gives Ronald one of his sacks of garlic*
Ronald: What's this for?
Martin: Just trust us, and come to the harbor with us.
Ronald: Oh all right.
Opal: Oh please. *leans against a door* Hmm.. Where is some fresh blood tonight? Everyone is tucked in their beds. I suppose another vampire's blood will do. Only to arouse your hunger. *suddenly slices her wrist and the deep red liquid slowly runs down her arms* Do you hear that? That is your stomach growling. And veins underneath your red eyes trying to take a bite! Hmm.. What about your.. Allergy to the sun?

(Btw Wind, I edit the Fading Light post with Longsword. Sorry about that. :P)
(It's fine :) )

Christophe: (Hearing this, he understands where she is going) No! NO! How many times do I have to say it. I'm not a vampire. I'm human! I'm human! I'm not a vampire! Everyone says I am a vampire, but I'm human!
Opal: *furrows an eyebrow, and suddenly laughs as the wound of her wrist instantly heals* A human? Your days of human are now long gone! Say hello to your "immortal" body! Now, let's go feast! There's a buffet of children in the woods wandering around playing tag!
Christophe: ... No. I'm human (Pulls out his pocket knife and aims it at his throat) If I'm a human, this should kill me (Has rapid breathing, before thrusting the knife to his throat, only for the knife to break. When this happens, Christophe falls onto the ground, tears coming from his eye) T-this can't be happening. This can't be real.
Opal: Oh, but it is! I need a new hunting buddy! My last one was killed. Now come on! What's your favorite blood type?
Christophe: (Stands up) I may be a vampire... but I still am able to control myself. I don't know for how long, but I refuse to eat human blood. I will not harm anyone just for blood. I don't care what happens to me. I won't harm another human, even if my life depends on it
Opal: Ahh, innocent newbies! They are so entertaining to watch! You'll die without blood. Luckily for you, you can also feed off of animal blood! Let's go! This is the time where the rats are most active!
Christophe: Why do you want to help me? You're a vampire. Vampires are supposed to be savages
Opal: Me? Help you? I'm not helping you! I would eat you right now if you weren't a vampire! I'm hungry!
Christophe: Well, sad then. You're the only person these days who's done this much to help, rather than judge and question me, yet you probably don't care about what happens to me or if I live or die. Guess that shows how little people help me
Later at the harbor.

Martin: This is where the vampires were.
Bernard: They took your boat here?
Martin: Yes.
Ronald: There doesn't seem to be any around here.
Vampires: *Appearing from a brick building behind them*
Martin: *Sees the vampires* How about now?
Ronald: *Sees the vampires* Bloody hell.
Bernard: This will be a bloody hell indeed if they get their fangs into us.
Martin: We have garlic, and a wooden stake. They can't hurt us.
Vampires: *Standing still*
Martin: They know it too.
Bernard: Now do you believe us?
Ronald: Yes.
Bernard: Good. Let's get out of here! *Running*
Martin & Ronald: *Following Bernard* Why are we running? Can't we kill them with what we have?
Bernard: Only the stake. The garlic just keeps them away from us. No, we need something more powerful, as well as some reinforcements.
Martin: Where are we going?
Bernard: Follow me, and find out.
Opal: Ugh, I would pity you, but I'm too hungry. Hope this doesn't sound weird, but your neck looks appetizing. You're awfully cute, and if you weren't a vampire I would rip your throat out! Haha! Now let's go! I smell humans! *drags him to the woods*
Christophe: You plan on eating people... What makes you think I will allow that. I may be one person, and no doubt a weakling to you, but I am not some usual vampire. There must be an alternative to human blood that could satisfy you
Opal: Vampires need blood to survive, you dimwit. The only alternative is feeding off animals. Those are harder to catch, and they have less flavor than a human would have! *perks her ears to sudden laughter of children* Yes! We are on time! *slyly laughs* Buffet, here I come!
Christophe: (Holds her back) What about vampire blood. Can a vampire drink the blood of another vampire with human feelings? Would that at all work? If that works, I am willing to give my blood to help others. I'm already a vampire, so there is no longer any worry of becoming one, and as a vampire, I am immortal, giving you an infinite supply of blood. That is if it works
Bernard: *Running with Martin, and Ronald* We're here.
Martin: *Looking at the building they're in front of when they stop running* What place is this?
Bernard: Headquarters of God's Right Hand.
Ronald: What do these guys do?
Bernard: They help us kill Vampires. *Knocks on the door*
GRH Soldier: *Opening the door* Who are you?
Martin: Three people that need help with vampires.
GRH Soldier: Come in.
Martin: *Walks in with Bernard, and Ronald*
(I'll think of a character to interact for you soon, Sean. Until then, I'll just wait for Jade to respond :P)
Okay. See you tomorrow.
(See you tomorrow, Sean)
Opal: But it isn't as fun. Besides, Human Blood tastes better. And it keeps us alive, you fool! Now, if you'll excuse me.. I'll bring you the leftovers. *winks at him and suddenly disappears in the darkness*
Christophe: (Fun... Do these vampires really kill people for fun? Not even for food? These vampires.. They truly are savages. They really are evil creatures) (Falls on the ground, pressing his hands against his hands, as he is starting to panic quietly)
GRH Soldier: Where have you seen the Vampires?
Martin: The harbor. I was just boarding a ship to bring me back to the states, but the vampires took it. There are over 30 of them roaming the docks now.
GRH Soldier: Well. I see you brought a lot of garlic with you, that's good. Wait here, while I get some backup. *Stands up, and goes somewhere else*
Giovanni: (Sitting in the chapel, praying)

Name: Giovanni
Class: Human (God's Right Hand)
Biography: Ever since birth, he was a rich child, who was taught the ways of the lord. He was taught that vampires were evil and should be destroyed, leading to his hatred of vampires. His most notable act was murdering a family of vampires, including children, as he saw them as future bloodsuckers. He has been a loyal member to the church for over two decades
Personality: Cold, serious, sadistic, hateful towards vampires
GRH Soldier: *Enters the chapel, and gets to Giovanni* Sir, it's time.
last edited over a year ago
Giovanni: Good. My debt to the lord must be repaid (Picks up a flintlock pistol and walks out)
GRH Soldier: We need one more member to go with us.
Giovanni: Don't worry (Takes a sword off of the wall) I think we'll be alright
GRH Soldier: All right. One more thing you must know. Come with me. *Walking to Martin, and the others*
Giovanni: (Follows him)
GRH Soldier: *Brings Giovanni to the others* These three saw the vampires at the docks, and will help us defeat them.

I'm gonna be gone for a couple of hours
Giovanni: I see (Looks at them) All of you, open your mouths. Now.
Martin: There's over 30 vampires at the docks. They even stole a ship.
Bernard: We'll do whatever you want us to do.
Ronald: Just tell us, and we'll do it.
Giovanni: Then, all of you, open your mouths
Martin: We just did. What more do you want to know?
Bernard: I don't think that's what he means. He wants to check, and see whether we're human or not.

They open their mouths.
Giovanni: (Looks at their teeth) ....... Alright. So, these vampires are at the harbor, correct? Well, then, let us be on our way