Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Giovanni: Hmm... okay. I'd be careful though. Those vampires are getting more frequent lately. You should keep a crucifix with you. Much more effective than garlic. Kills the creatures a lot easier
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: Bernard has one of those. He may have more in his house.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Anyways.. Can I trust you on stabbing me in the heart with wood as I sleep?
Christophe: I won't if you won't

Giovanni: Good (Gets up) Stay safe you three (Walks out)
Wait for me you two, I'm in school right now
(Alright)
Opal: Please, I rather walk through fire, which I can, rather than carve a sharp stick. Anyhow, I hope I don't bother you as you sleep. *mischievously grins as she takes off her towel and covers her nude body with warm blankets* Oh, how much I've missed this comfort!
Christophe: Like I said, I doubt I'll get any sleep. All of this is still too much for me to comprehend
Martin: *Returns to the cash register*
Bernard: *Arrives* Who were you talking to?
Martin: You didn't notice Giovanni?
Bernard: What did he have to say?
Martin: He's telling us to get more crosses, and to stay safe.
Bernard: Those will be easy to make. We'll get to work on them after we close the bakery.
Giovanni: (Walks back to the church) Those three....... they don't know the first thing about vampires. If they truly did, they would have joined the church years ago
When the bakery closed for the day, Martin, and Bernard started working on the crosses.

Martin: What's Ronald up to?
Bernard: Counting our money. There is something else he wants us to have.
Martin: Can't wait.
Giovanni: (Walks back to the church, keeping his crucifix close to him)
Ronald: *Walks down with a box of rifles* Here we are lads. New weapons for fighting the vampires.
Martin: Where did you get these?
Ronald: From a mate of mine who fought in the war with me.
Martin: I fought in the war too.
Bernard: Well I didn't. Let's continue making these crosses, and then we can go out to hunt more vampires while you two discuss your war history.
Martin: Okay.
Christophe: (Rests his head, as the day goes bay, falling asleep on the counter, as vampires can only sleep during the day)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I love when the day goes bay, don't you? over a year ago
Martin: *Puts on his cross*
Bernard & Ronald: *Wearing his cross*
Martin: Okay. Let's go out there.

The three men grabbed a rifle, and as the sun started to set, they walked into town.
(I'll wait for Jade's response. Don't know how this must feel for you. Sorry if it annoys you, Sean)
No you're not.

Kidding, it's not annoying me.
(Alright. We'll wait for Jade until then)
Opal: *observes Christophe in his sleep*
(The day goes by and night comes)
Christophe: (Slowly wakes up, as he yawns)
When Christophe awakes, Opal is not where he last saw her. She doesn't even seem to be in the room..
Christophe: (Looks around the cafe, trying to find her) I guess she must have left
Martin: *Arrives at the church with Ronald, and Bernard. They still have their rifles, and are wearing their crosses*
Bernard: Okay, we just wait for Giovanni, and we go hunting together.
Giovanni: (Sits in the front of the row, drinking from his flask)
Ronald: What is taking so long?
Martin: Perhaps he wants us to come inside. *Knocks on the door*
Giovanni: Come in (Keeps drinking)
Opal: *suddenly enters the room, scaring Christophe for a second. She has a bottle of dark red liquid in it* I brought dinner!
Christophe: Who did you kill to get this?
Opal: Relax, it's a rabbit. *rolls her eyes* Geez, sometimes I get bored to just kill humans. They're so boring and so easy to catch. Animals on the other hand give you a challenge.
Christophe: If you say so. You enjoy that. I'm sure there is a rat around here somewhere I could use
last edited over a year ago
Martin: *Walks in with Bernard, and Ronald* Hey Giovanni, it's us.
Ronald: We're gonna go out tonight to find more vampires.
Giovanni: (Takes another sip of his flask) ... No you're not
Bernard: What the hell?
Martin: We're gonna kill them. Isn't that what you want us to do?
Giovanni: Yes. I want them all to die. But the church does not want civilians to fight off vampires. They say that they do not want to endanger any humans involved. I appreciate your help, I really do, but the church does not want any outsiders fighting vampires
Bernard: Then I'd like to join God's Right Hand.
Ronald: Me too.
Martin: I do too, but it'll only be temporary since I have to go back to America.
Ronald: You will stay until this is over, right?
Martin: I'll try to, they really want me to publish my book about London. There's no due date, but the sooner I get back to publish the book, the better.
Giovanni: Well, if that is the case, I shall let Father McKenzie know. Follow me (Leads them upstairs)

(Yes, his name is a reference to the Beatles song, "Eleanor Rigby")
The three men followed Giovanni
Giovanni: (Knocks on the door, awaiting an answer) Should only take a minute
Ronald: *Nods*
McKenzie: Come in
Giovanni: (Walks in)
McKenzie: (Looks at the other three) Who are you three?
Martin: Martin.
Bernard: Bernard.
Ronald: Ronald.
McKenzie: I see.... Are you all here to submit to the lord
Martin: Yes.
Ronald: Yes.
Bernard: Yes.
McKenzie: Alright (Reaches in his drawer and picks up a mallet and a wooden stake) Each one of you place one hand over the other on the desk before you
Giovanni: Might as well get it over with (Pats his hand on the desk, with the group noticing for the first time two large round scars in his hands)
Martin: *Puts his hand on top of Ronald, and Bernard's hands on the desk*
McKenzie: Hmm... very loyal. You'll be welcomed in no time (Places the stake against their hands, as he has the mallet hover over the stake, ready to send it crashing down)
Bernard: Ready you two?
Ronald: Ready.
McKenzie: (Once he gets it in the right position, he smashes the mallet down hard, sending the stake through their hands in one blow, before quickly pulling it out)
Martin: *Stays silent*
Bernard: What do we do next?
McKenzie: Now you are a part of the church. You are now able to hunt vampires at your leger. Please, all of you place you're weapons on the desk