Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)
save

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1519

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: It's all right. That means I have more time tonight in serving you..
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Turns to her, the light of the moon brightening her face) And I will do the same for you
Opal: Are you sure about that? Last time you were scared to even caress me.
Christophe: After spending one night with you, I assure you I learned something. I'll do what I can to please you, my love
Opal: What do you have planned?
Christophe: (Chuckles mischievously) What "don't" I have planned is the real question
Opal: *smirks* I already know your weak areas. Be prepared. Because I will bite every inch of your fragile body. But first, why don't we take a bath together?
Christophe: Sure, why not. Any reason to be closer to you (Grins to her)
Opal: Good! *quickly enters the Cafe, then locks and and flies upstairs as Christophe follows. She immediately enters the bathroom and turns on the steamy hot water to fill up the tub, adding bubbles and candles.*
Christophe: Quite a nice touch, Opal. Your quite a passionate lover (As he talk, he unbuttons his shirt)
Opal: I'm aware. *slips herself out of her gown*
Christophe: (Gets the rest of his clothing off) After you, Opal
Opal: *slightly giggles and settles herself in the bathtub*
Christophe: (Sits on the opposite end, moaning from the heat) Are you enjoying the water, my love?
Opal: *takes a deep breath and swims to the other edge of the tub, then sits on Christophe's lap and moans as she looks into his eyes* I'm enjoying this more.
Christophe: Indeed (Smiles, with passion in his eyes)
Opal: *grins, then kisses him passionately*
Christophe: (Kisses her passionately, caressing her body with much affection and lust)
Opal: *sucks on his tongue, then lowers her mouth to his neck and nibbles on it while rocking her body up in down*
Christophe: (Moans with much enjoyment, continuing to caress Opal's body)
The vampire injects her two fangs into his throat, slowly yet gently sucking the blood from his inside. She licks her lips, then bites Christophe's lip and deepens the kiss while pushing him on top of her.
Christophe: (As a vampire, he does not acknowledge the pain, and kisses her deeply)
Opal returns the lusty kiss while wrapping her hands around her partner, making him stand above her as they splash in the water.
Christophe: (His kisses become more and more uncontrollable, as lust begins to take over)
Opal moans in desire as she feels the pouring on her lower area while squeezing Christophe's back
Christophe: (Lust takes over as he holds Opal close, unable to wait any longer)
(Hello)
Opal: *smirks at Christophe above her, then flares her majestic wings and lifts her lover and herself up and throws him on the warm bed that soon dry their wet bodies from the bath* What are you waiting for? Give it to me!
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sorry about those hello comments. They probably make me sound like an impatient twit over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Nah, I know how you feel. I've been wanting to do that in the Fading Light RP. xD over a year ago
Christophe: (Wraps his arms around her, giving her exactly what she wants)
Opal: *sinks her claws into his bare back, tightening her grip of her thighs around him with a loud satisfied moan*
(As they enjoy their lust together, the night begins to fade for the rise of the sun)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: *Reloading his rifle*
Bernard: *Pouring himself a cup of wine* Do any of you want some of this?
Ronald: Not right now.
Martin: I'm not thirsty.
Bernard: I'll save it for you guys to have later then.
Giovanni: (Bangs on the door, waiting impatiently) Are you three in there?!
last edited over a year ago
Ronald: I'll get it. *Goes to Giovanni, and opens the door* What can we do for you today?
Giovanni: (Rudely walks in, drinking from his flask) I passed by two vampires today. One of them dropped his wallet. I managed to find some identification of the damned creature (Tosses a card onto the desk, showing a picture of Christophe)
Bernard: What the hell is a vampire doing with a wallet?
Martin: *Looks at Christophe's card* Where'd you find this?
Giovanni: The damned vampire dropped it. Escaped with another one. I was only able to shoot the bastard in his leg, but he got away
Martin: Do you know who the other vampire was?
Giovanni: Says here his name is Christophe. I'm sure the city has some record on him, if he isn't a born vampire. Once we find him, we'll be sure to kill him, and his accomplice, whoever she may be
Bernard: About that, we heard some people were getting cross at Father McKenzie for how we handle things.
Ronald: If you'd like, we'll show you something that will come in good use against the vampires.
Giovanni: And what would that be
Bernard: Come downstairs, and we'll show you.

Bernard lead the men downstairs.

I don't know about you, but it's 10:05. Time for me to get some sleep.
(Okay. Good night)
Giovanni: (Follows them)
Bernard: We've tested this ourselves, and it works. An antidote, to turn the vampires back into humans. Shoot the blue liquid into their mouths with a special gun, and they'll be back to normal in no time.
Ronald: Those people complaining to Father McKenzie will be pleased, and maybe they'll help us fight off the vampires too.
Martin: We'll get a ton of people on our side with this.
Giovanni: (Looks over one of the vials with the blue liquid) Hmm........ (Throws the vial at the wall, shattering it and splashing the blue liquid against the wall) You goddamn fools! Vampires are dirty savages, and turning them human will not change that. Those demons have made their choice, and they are all going to die, no matter what some protesters say. If you want them to leave us alone, here is a solution. If they want to defend the vampires, they can die with the rest of the savages. That is their choice, and they can live with the consequences. If you hear anyone else talk bad about the church or say anything about defending those dirty savages, you kill them. Do you all understand?!
Bernard: Yes.
Ronald & Martin: Yes.
Giovanni: Good. (Begins to walk out) Oh, and one more thing. If you ever try to turn these savages back to normal (Grabs his sword) I'll kill you.... Do you understand
Bernard: Even if it's successful?
Giovanni: Guess we won't know. I want you to destroy these chemicals at once. I won't hear anything of it. Our solution to the vampire problem is to kill them. That's our ONLY solution, and we will stick with it. Now, I won't hear anymore of this. You are ordered to take care of the vampires in the abandoned cathedral in town. Failure is not an option (Walks out)
Martin: Good thing we don't intend to fail.