Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: She said she went out to get more blood for us
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Exactly! And where is she? I'm starving.
Christophe: Maybe she's waiting for us at our apartment
Opal: Can't we just call her to come over? She's our little slave after all..
Christophe: Well, it's late, so she must be asleep right now
Opal: Oh.. I forgot.. Humans and their weird sleeping schedule.. *rolls her eyes*
Christophe: Indeed. I'm sure we can find something for you to eat
(As they head back to the apartment, the phone suddenly rings)
Christophe: (Answers the phone) Hello?
Fabio: Christophe, dear boy. How have you been?
Christophe: Professor Armstrong? I've been good, sir.
Fabio: Splendid. Listen, I was thinking about it and I would love for you and your little lady friend to come over for dinner. I much prefer having company.
Christophe: Well, I'll see what she says, Mr. Armstrong
Fabio: Please, call Fabio, lad. I look forward to seeing you tonight (Hangs up) The meal should be ready soon (Goes back to cooking a set of human organs on the stove)
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
eww over a year ago
(oops. Wait, what happened? xD I don't remember.)
(Well, their friend, or rather, Opal's "Slave" is not in her apartment, so they think that she's out, and they have a call from Fabio, the serial killer/cannibal who they think is just the college professor for now :P)
(ahh, okay, thanks.)

Opal: *sits down on the edge of the bed and swings her legs back and forth as she hums*
Christophe: (Puts the phone up) It seems that my teacher wants to meet with us, Opal. Says he wants to treat us to dinner
Opal: Ehhh, is he that creepy one that gives us the chills?
Christophe: Yes, but we should at least go. I wouldn't want him think we're ignoring him
Opal: *rolls her eyes, then groans* Fiiiiine.. I'm only going for you though, Christy. *stands up from the bed and dusts herself off*
Christophe: thank you, Opal. (Takes his umbrella and opens the door for her)
Opal: *she puts her black coat on and smiles a bit at her lover, then walks out the door as her red heels hit the floor with consecutive noises*
Christophe: (Follows behind her, as he holds onto her hand with his)
Opal: So tell me more about your professor. I don't wanna end up eating him and all.
Christophe: Not a lot is known about him. But the school is already talking about him. He's actually quite a genius. But since he's taking the place for our old professor, no one's every heard of Professor Armstrong
Opal: Well, as long as he doesn't mess with us I'll show mercy.
Christophe: I'm sure he won't
(As time goes on, they soon arrive to his home)
Christophe: (Knocks on the door)
Opal: *hums while waiting patiently*
Fabio: (Opens the door) Ah, Christophe: It's good to see you young lad
Christophe: Good to meet you as well, Fabio
Fabio: And this must be your friend. Pleased to meet you, madam.
Opal: Ehh, its not really a pleasure to meet you, I'm just here because of my boyfriend, so... May we come in?
Fabio: Hmm, of course (Lets them in) Come in
Christophe: (Sighs, hoping this will just go by fast, and walks in)
Opal enters the house and observes it closely as she inhales the air, twitching her nose slightly to the weird stench.

Opal: Hmm..
Fabio: Come the way (Leads them to the dining hall)
Christophe: (Follows, noticing the smell as well)
Opal: *follows along besides Christophe*
Fabio: (Walks with them into the dining hall and sits at a table) Just take a seat anywhere you like
Opal: Alright. Thanks? *she walks around the table and takes a seat away from Fabio and close to Christophe.*
Fabio: (Pours the two a glass of wine, and place an odd piece of meat in front of them) Please, do enjoy
Christophe: Thank you, Fabio (Observes the meat, having never seen anything like this before)
Opal: Umm.. *she stares down at her meat in confusion, then at her glass of wine, then at Fabio* ..What.. What kind of meat is this?
Fabio: It's a very fine sort of meat from lambs from Germany. Cooked until it has a rich taste. Go on, try it. I'm sure you will love it (Starts carving into his own meal and eats it)
Opal: Emm.. Well.. *shrugs* If you say so.. *picks up her fork and knife, then slices a piece of the meat and takes a bite out of it*
Christophe: (Looks at the meal, feeling a bit uneasy) D-do you mind if I use the restroom
Fabio: Not at all. It's just down the hall to the right
Christophe: T-thank you (Sits up and quickly makes his way out of the room)
Fabio: (Takes a drink of his wine, yet his eyes are locked onto Opal)
Opal didn't mind whatever she was eating. Her eyes trailed up and she interlocked them with Fabio's.

Opal: ..Is there a problem, sir?
Fabio: I see you've taken a liking to my cooking. It's got a unique flavor to it, doesn't it? Unlike anything you've eaten before, hmm? (Drinks his wine some more, clearly enjoying the taste of it)
Opal: What exactly are you up to?
Fabio: Nothing much. Just starting up a conversation (As he drinks his wine, some of it runs down his chin and drips onto the table. Upon closer examination, it appears too thick to be wine)
Opal sniffed a bit and recognized the scent of blood immediately.

Opal: Alright, nope, not doing this. If you'll excuse me.. *stands up from her chair* I'll go get my boyfriend and leave before I slit your throat.
Fabio: Oh, come now. I already know plenty about you... vampire. (Swirls the blood in his wine glass around) Oh yes, I may be human, but I know a vampire when I see one. The pale skin. The strange look in your eyes. I would have mistaken it for sickness, if not for the wounds on your neck. You're forgetting one thing... Opal. Is that what Christophe calls you? You see, Opal, now that I know who you are, and that I know who you are with, I can easily let the GRH know of your actions. If they found a vampire on college grounds, the would be quite an uproar. I can have you killed quite easily. Now, why would I want to keep you on a leash, exactly? Because, when I need someone to take the fall for my crimes, I need something that everyone will believe. A vampire would suffice perfectly. You're already seen as monsters. What more damage could skinning and eating the flesh of humans do to the reputation of the vampire race anymore? I don't want my studies to go uninterrupted, so when the time comes, I will be sure to call you. And when you get a call from me, you'd best pick up. Don't underestimate me just because I'm human. It would be easy to get the GHR after you, Opal. They'll kill you, and I'm sure that poor Christophe boy will die as well. And don't think of killing me (Takes a crucifix and a blessed pistol out of his pocket) It will only take this much to kill you, so no matter what you do, you won't be able to harm me. And if I can't kill you, I will surely kill Christophe. I've got you on a tight leash, Opal, like a mutt who sits when the master tells him to. There's nothing you can do about it, and you know that as well as I do (chuckles a little as he takes another sip from his glass)
Opal: Dare touch my Christophe and I will tear you limb by limb, you got that, creep? Argh, you disgust me. This place disgusts me. Filthy humans. *she glances at the direction her lover went* CHRISTOPHE, LET'S GO!
Fabio: Oh, and one more thing (Holds his hand out) I thought you may want this (Hands her a very familiar necklace). This was on the girl I decided to have for dinner. I thought you may want her necklace. Quite a beautiful thing, isn't it. Poor girl couldn't even get a chance to scream before she was dragged here. (Grins to Opal)
Opal blinked in confusion before she recognized it. She was about to sink her fangs on him, but she held her breath and clutched her fists tightly before growling quietly.

Opal: ..you.. do not.. scare me..
Fabio: Really, now? Well, I may not, but the fear of losing others must be. Bah, what am I saying? You're a vampire. You don't care if I killed this young girl. Unless you happened to know the young lady. I saw her around a bit in my classes. But, you are a vampire, so why do I need to worry about you getting upset (Tosses the necklace to the floor)

Christophe: (As he walks through the house, he hears Opal yell for him. As he is making his way back, he hears a faint moan coming from the room across from him. He slowly makes his way to the door)
Opal: ...You're really testing my patience... *she sniffles slightly and growls once more*
Fabio: Good. Than I can learn just what makes you tick
(As they continue talking, a loud scream is heard down the hall)
Fabio: Hmm. I wonder what that could have been (Drinks from his glass and finishes the blood, some of it dripping down his face)
Opal: Let me go check.

Before she flees to the direction of the scream, she tips the glass of blood in his hands all over his face, allowing it to sting his eyes.

Opal: Freak. *disappears in a blur through the halls*
Fabio: (Shouts in a slight pain) That bitch!!

Christophe: (Flattens himself against the wall, an expression of horror on his face as he stares into the room)