Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1519

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(Nah, don't worry! Where/When should I come in?)
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Well, nothing is happening now besides Christophe giving Jordy's character some tea, so now may be a good time)
(Okay :)

Opal: *suddenly enters the cafe, wearing her dark dress and big sun hat. The pretty woman sets down her hat and lets her hair free, letting out a soft sigh. She then lifts her eyes and pierces them in Christophe's* It's not very nice leaving your "friend" on a one night stand
Christophe: Sorry, Opal (Makes her a cup of tea, as a sign of apology)

Iris: (Walking down the street) Damn, at this rate, the sun will no doubt kill me (Sees a small cafe) That will do nicely
Opal: *slaps the tea off Christophe's hand, making it fall on himself to burn him* I hate tea.
Christophe: (As a vampire, he doesn't even notice the pain) Ever hear of a "no", Opal (Cleans it off his wrist)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Later that night.

Martin: Time to go meet up with Giovanni.
Ronald: And get our orders from Father McKenzie.
Bernard: *Goes with Martin, and Ronald to the church, as they carry their rifles, bags of grenades, and garlic*
Christophe: (Cleans off a cup, with Jordayne still there, sitting in the back)
Martin: *Arrives at the church with Ronald, and Bernard*
Giovanni: (Sitting on a bench)
Martin: *Arrives* Good evening.
Bernard & Ronald: Hi Giovanni.
Giovanni: Hello
Opal: Isn't there any blood donaters here?
Christophe: Afraid not
Iris: (Walks in)
Christophe: (Turns from the sink, only for his eyes to show his fear)
Iris: (Locks her eyes onto him)
Christophe: (Trying not to be suspicious, he walks to the back of the room, only to run immediately out the back door)
Iris: (Hears the back door) ..... Apologize, this must be the wrong place (Closes the door, and heads to the back of the cafe quickly
Martin: Any assignments from Father McKenzie?
McKenzie: Indeed (Turns to Martin and looks him in the eyes) Giovanni told me that you know something about a vampire. Said you met one who acted as if he were human.
Opal: Hmm.. *follows Iris secretly*
Christophe: (Runs down the alleyway If I can get away from her, I may be sa-
Iris: (Comes from the end, and shoves her claws deep into his stomach)
Christophe: (Falls down, holding his bleeding wound)
Iris: You thought you could run, couldn't you
Christophe: (Groaning in pain) What do you want
Iris: Simple. I want your blood (Presses her hand against his wound and licks it, enjoying the flavor) Ricardo wasn't lying. You have a much richer flavor than other humans. I like it (Grins wickedly) Now, are you going to come nicely, or will I have to drag you're beaten body with me
(Wait, Iris is a vampire, correct?)

Opal: *whistles from above the roof, making Iris look at her* Hey, now! How about dinner for two? *spreads her black, giant wings and lands on the ground perfectly* I know a place where those hunters cannot find us. *glances at Christophe* Besides, this human all last us for days!
(Yeah, she's a vampire)

Iris: (Laughs) Please, you're just a peasant vampire. This one here is only meant for Ricardo, the Vampire King. Or at least, that is what he will be once he has taken over this world and rid it of human scum. Since you are a vampire, I will let you leave with a warning, so you'd best take it
Christophe: (Unable to talk, watching the scene unfold)
Opal: Tsk, tsk.. What a shame..I was seriously hoping we could be friends. But after calling me a peasant vampire, when I'm clearly older than you.. hah! *lifts her glowing red eyes at the vampire as veins grow beneath it. Opal hisses, displaying her large fangs and her sharp nails, then flares her black wings open and quickly crashes against Iris, sending her flying against two windows, and making her have splinters of wood in her thighs from the crash* Christophe, run! *while Iris is still gaining her strength back, she flies to Christophe and grabs his hand then soars into the sky*
Christophe: (As he tries to talk, only blood comes out of his mouth)
Iris: (Lifts up off the ground with no effort, and dusts herself off) Well.... I Guess that settles it then (Spreads her wings and chases after them quickly)
Martin: Yes. He denies that he's a vampire. He thinks they don't exist, but I have seen his teeth, and noticed his dislike in the sunlight.
McKenzie: I see.... Martin, this vampire is your responsibility. I am ordering you to find and kill him
Opal: What's wrong with you, Christophe?! You are not human! Tell her before she kills you! Use your powers! Accept being a vampire!!
Christophe: She knows I'm a vampire. It won't change anything.
Iris: (Catches up)
Christophe: Opal, here (Presses his hand into his wound and holds out his bloody hand to her) Here, it's the only way (His hand starts to become weaker, as he feels like he is going to pass out)
Martin: I will do my best to follow this order father. I will not let you down.
Ronald: Any other assignments?
Opal: Don't even think about it, I am not going to let her take you! *holds onto Christophe tighter, almost like a baby as she continues to fly fast* How do I fix this?! I need to kill her!
McKenzie: Yes, there was signs of a vampire hive in an abandoned factory. I want you to kill them and then burn the factory. Make sure none are left alive

Christophe: I need you to drink my blood. You only need a small amount to be more stronger, don't you? Just drink it, it's the only way
Iris: (Catches up) Now I've got you
last edited over a year ago
Martin: Yes Father.
Bernard: Giovanni, are you coming too?
Giovanni: (Stands up, a little drunk) Fine, fine. Whatever
Ronald: Is he okay Father?
McKenzie: He's fine. Do not worry about him
Opal: Grr.. Fine! *suddenly grabs Christophe's arm and sucks a fair amount of blood from it. Her eyes turn her brighter red as she lets out a sigh of relief* Alright.. *as Iris catches up and goes with full potential, Opal suddenly dodges downward with Christophe, making Iris crash once again against a brick wall. Opal gently sets Christophe down on a hidden roof.* You must heal yourself. I will try to kill her. Now run for your life, and never stop! *grabs a chair nearby and breaks it in half, using the stake to defeat her opponent*
Iris: (Rushes at Opal, with her claws outstretched)
Christophe: (Runs into an alleyway, trying to heal his wounds)
Opal: *embraces Iris into a hug, letting her sink her sharp claws below her chest. Opal lets out a shriek of pain, but she wraps her arms around Iris and stabs her in the neck with the wooden stake, hoping for a similar result of being stabbed in the heart. Both vampires fall on the cold ground as Opal tries to bite her skin off. Neither of them realized that the sun itself was rising..*
Martin: *Arrives at the factory with his friends*
Bernard: Is everyone ready?
Iris: (Coughs up blood, unable to control herself, as she loses her grip on Opal)

Christophe: (As he is walking, he see's the sun rising. Still not fully healed, he rushes back to Opal) Opal! You have to get out of the way of the sun!

Giovanni: (Drinks from his flask) Why the hell else are we here
Opal: No! I must make sure she dies!! Get out of here!!! *abruptly falls deeper into Iris' claw and begins to choke on her own blood as she falls besides Iris. The vampire lays unconscious after she uses her wings to try to protect herself from the mighty sun. As the sun rises, their skins slowly begin to burn.
Christophe: (Rushes out to pull her, his skin beginning to burn as well as he drags her back into the cafe, barely making it back, as he places her on the only bed, only to fall against the wall, painting)

Iris: (Screams in pain from the sun, unable to stand from the fall) (Tries to crawl into the shadow) If I can just make it (Grabs onto a pole, only for her arm to snap off and crumble to ashes) (Screams in agony as her body crumbles to ashes)
Ronald: Mate, you might be drinking too much of that.
Martin: Can you see clearly?
Opal: *spreads her wings as she slowly awakens, gasping for air with difficulty. She pulls out a black nail from her lower chest and pricks out the small splinters from her hands. She glances at Christophe in the corner* I.. I need to check you.. *scoots over and makes space for Christophe to lie down besides her*
Christophe: (Sits on the bed, panting heavily from the pain) ....... Why did you save me? A few days ago, you cared nothing for me. Now, you nearly died to keep me safe. Why?

Giovanni: Don't tell me how to do my damn job, rookie. I may be old, but I can still kill a damn vampire. And just cause I'm drunk just makes it more fun
Opal: I.. I don't know.. I just wanted her to die because she insulted me.. I.. I'm not sure.. *cuts open Christophe's shirt and observes the wound carefully, fishing for any deep nails or splinters. Once she finishes, she cleans the remaining blood of his stomach with a towel. She lifts her dilated eyes and sees that Christophe was still pouring blood down his lips and mouth. The vampire unexpectedly leans forward and kisses the guy seductively, wiping off any excess of blood with her tongue*
Christophe: (Incredibly shocked by this, unable to move from his injuries)
Opal: *waits a few minutes before fixing her own injuries*
Christophe: (Still surprised from Opal's sudden action) Opal...... is it possible for a vampire to..... care for someone? Because I am starting to think you may still have a heart
Opal: ..Do you really think I'm a heartless monster?
Christophe: (Places a hand on hers) Not at all. I can promise you that. And I can tell you have a heart. That is why you risked death to save me. And I owe you my life
Opal: *observes Christophe's hand in hers, allowing the warmth of his hand to comfort her. The vampire stays quiet, and only expands a very small smile*