Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Keeps holding it for a few minutes) I should head back down to the cafe, and see if anyone is there. You just rest and get healed up. Lord knows you need a rest (Walks downstairs)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Will you return?
Christophe: Of course (Smiles to her, as he goes downstairs to check to see if anyone is there)
Opal: *smirks mischievously while Christophe is gone. She turns the lights down low, then lights several candles. The vampire then fixes her hair and lets it free, then undresses herself and puts on a thin robe without managing to tie it close. She then pours rich blood into a glass and sits down on the only bed of the room*
Christophe: (Sighs) No one, huh (Puts a close sign on the door and heads back upstairs) There's no one here at the moment, O- (When he sees what she has planned, he is shocked to see it, yet has no complaints)
Opal: *swirls the glass of blood around* I assumed you'd need some.. Pleasing rest after everything of today..
Christophe: (Rests on the bed, as he wraps his arm around her neck) I was about to tell you the same thing
last edited over a year ago
Opal: *grins, displaying her fangs as she takes a sip of the blood, then "accidentally" dropping the liquid on her neck and chest* Why don't you make your first time memorable, yes?
Christophe: (His eyes turn red and his breathing increases as he licks the blood off of her neck and chest seductively)
Opal: *moans quietly as she interlocks her mouth with his, deepening the kiss. The vampire wraps her legs around him, tightening the grip. They continue to play around in their ecstasy as the night falls slowly...*
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: Age has nothing to do with intoxication.
Bernard: If he says he can fight, who are we to stop him from fighting?
Giovanni: Glad someone sees it

Christophe: (Wraps his arms around her, kissing her deeply, ignoring everything else)

(The day goes on until the evening)
Opal awakens to the sunset, perking her ears and yawning. She tried to stand up, but she realized Christophe's arms were around her. Opal playfully rolled her eyes as she sunk herself back into bed and woke up her partner with a seductive kiss.
Vampires: *Die from grenades being thrown by Ronald, and Bernard*
Martin: *Shoots two Vampires* Cover me, I'm going upstairs! *Runs upstairs to the catwalk*
Bernard: *Shoots three vampires*
Christophe: (Kisses her, enjoying being close to her) Opal. I want to be a true vampire. I know I will never be one, as I am not able to kill a human, but I want to protect you, and maybe other vampires. I want to unlock what powers I may have as a vampire, and you are the only one who can do it (Places his hand onto hers)
Martin: *Knocks a vampire off the catwalk, and shoots three more, before reloading*
Giovanni: (Slices two in half with his swords)
Ronald: *Shoots two more vampires*
Bernard: *Throws garlic into a vampire's mouth*
Vampire: *Chokes, and falls onto the ground*
Giovanni: Did we get them all
Ronald: I doubt it. We're just getting started. Bernard! Go with Martin, check the other side of this building.
Bernard: Oui.
Martin: *Comes downstairs, and goes with Bernard*
Bernard: *Goes with Martin*
Giovanni: (Drinks from his flask)
Opal: *grins* I know you do. I want to as well. I'll protect you from any evil in this world. Even if it comes to protecting you from myself. *lifts his chin and pierces his eyes into his* You have so much to learn, and I have so much to teach!
Christophe: Indeed I do. (Wraps his arms around her, holding her close)

Ricardo: (Looking out the window of a small house) So, Iris is dead. Not much of a shame. She had outlived her usefulness. What I need is a vampire much stronger, and more worth my time. One who can find this vampire, and the one helping him. He will ad well to my power, and his little friend is a traitor to vampires. They will both suffer (Walks out of the house, past dozens of dead bodies that he himself killed)
Martin: *Walking side by side with Bernard*
Vampire: Humans!
Martin: *Shoots the vampire* Put down your garlic bag. I got an idea.
(The vampires leap toward them)
Opal: It's a shame there is no cure for this.. Curse.
Christophe: (Suddenly pulls her closer) If it were a few days ago, I would have wanted a cure. Now, I feel more alive than ever before (Stares into her eyes)
Martin: *Knocks down the vampire, and shoots him* Is it ready?
Bernard: Yes.
Martin: *Puts twelve grenades in the bag, and pulls the pin on one of them. He runs with Bernard*
Vampires: *Are too close to the bag, and get blown up, with garlic getting all over their bodies*
Martin: Wooh!! Hell yeah!!!! Yeah!!! *Jumps up while waving his fist* Son of a bitch that was bad ass.
Giovanni: (Walks in, cleaning the blood off of his sword) Enough playing around. It's about time we head out. I'm going to light the fire. The oil in this factory will let it burn down easily. Let's go
Martin: I hope you saw what we did over there. *Gets out with Bernard, and Ronald*
Ronald: I did. It was suicidal, but effective. That explosion could have killed you two.
Giovanni: What I saw was reckless behavior. As effective as it was, the last thing we need is a God's Right Hand blowing off his own right hand when a gun is just as useful (Walks outside the factory)
Ronald: What else do you expect from a Frenchman?
Bernard: *Glaring at Ronald*
Martin: Enough. We got the job done, and that's the important part. Now, let's light this building on fire.
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Time for me to take a break. I won't be on again until tomorrow. over a year ago
Giovanni: Oh, we're not done yet (Lights the building on fire, watching it burn)
(A group of vampires run out, screaming in pain from the fire)
Giovanni: There's the filthy bastards (Before anyone can take aim, he stops them) Allow me (Takes out his revolver and shoots all of them in the ankles, crippling them) Shooting them in the head is indeed fun. But watches these filthy savages suffer is even better (Stands there, watching, as he drinks from his flask)
Opal: Hah! I can say the same thing despite the fact of me actually being dead! *grins*
Christophe: (Chuckles) You make such a pretty thing for someone who claims to be dead
Opal: And you made such an outstanding performance for someone claiming to be a virgin.
Christophe: Thank you (Hands her the remaining blood in the bottle)
Opal: Aw.. Drinking it from the bottle? That's a boring place where to drink it from!
Christophe: Alright. Would you like a glass for it then (Goes to get one)
Opal: Argh, that's even worse!
Christophe: Alright. How would you like to drink it then?
Opal: *grins mischievously* The question, is where?
Christophe: Now you've got me curious. Exactly where do you have in mind?
Opal: I don't know.. I guess anywhere on your body would do..
Christophe: Hmm... I see (Pours the blood onto his neck, and it begins to run down his body, down to his chest) Like this?
Opal: Perfect.. *grins* My favorite part of you.. *suddenly jumps and licks off the blood from Christophe's neck seductively, nibbling in the process*
Christophe: (Moans softly, as he lets it happen)
Opal: *continues until she finishes, then tops it off with a kiss on the cheek* Delicious! Now what?
Christophe: Well, seeing as how it is almost night time, we might as well head out. It's the only time we'll get any fresh air for ourselves without having to worry about umbrellas
Opal: Good idea! *gets dressed for the night*