Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
McKenzie: Thank me? How so, my children?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Yes, and that person you must survive for is me... *cuddles with him* Telepathy.
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Person 94: You sent soldiers to turn us back into humans.
Person 68: We are very grateful for what you've done.
Christophe: Indeed, it is you, my love. Seeing as how we are both awake, perhaps now is the time to teach me how to be a proper vampire.
last edited over a year ago
Opal: *yawns* ..What would you like to learn?
Christophe: Well, how do vampires grow wings. So far, I haven't been able to sprout any. There must be some way without harming another person, right?
Opal: Ehh.. *stays quiet and thinks for a minute*
Christophe: (As she thinks, he begins to dress himself in clean clothing)

McKenzie: I'm sorry. You said you turned back into humans?
Opal: *watches Christophe as he dresses up* Sometimes you need to make sacrifices in life. Killing a human is one of them..
Christophe: (Sighs) If it has to be a human........ At least let it be someone who deserves it. Like a murderer or a rapist. Not a child or some random woman in an ally (Hands Opal her gown)
(Whistles)
Opal: *grins at her partner while dressing up* Excellent! We shall start your first hunt tonight! *leaves to a mirror and applies some dark makeup on her pale face*
Christophe: So, anyone who seems like a good target? You must know someone who has been using murder to become famous
Opal: Why of course, my love! But those are way out of your league, you are still a virgin vampire. *chuckles to herself* We'll just find an easy target by the forest. Oh, those unwise ones wandering this late at night.
Christophe: I won't kill an innocent person. Easy or not, I won't harm someone who has done no wrong, Opal. I may be a vampire, but I don't have the heart of one to kill an innocent human
Opal: That's all right. You can sip on my blood for the meantime you learn.
Christophe: I could never drink your blood, Opal. I could never drink the blood of the only person in this world I love
Opal: I drank from your blood! Besides, it doesn't bother me. It's a fun sensual sensation!
Christophe: If you say so. I'll just drink your blood until we can find someone else. I just hope there is a suitable........... prey (Using the term to describe a human makes him sick to his stomach)

Fabio: (Reading the newspaper)
HAS THE NIGHTCRAWLER STRIKES AGAIN! 24-year-old Erina White has gone missing. Police believe that she is long dead, and has been taken by the Nightcrawler
Fabio: (Chuckles) (Looks up from the newspaper, at the corpse of a young woman, stripped naked and hanging from a hook by a piece of rope)

Name: Fabio Armstrong
Class: Human
Biography: An intelligent doctor, he used his occupation to murder countless victims, as the sight of a corpse brought joy to him. He eventually began to eat the corpses, as he had found much more joy in it. His goals are to see how far a human can go to treat another human like an animal.
Personality: Sadistic, cruel, cunning
Jade_23 commented…
"Looks up from the newspaper, at the corpse of a young woman, stripped naked and hanging from a hook by a piece of rope" WHAT SICK MIND over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yep. I think we may have created the worst character ever...... Can't wait to see how this will go :P over a year ago
Opal: *grins mischievously* Choose your dinner wisely! For now, feed on me. Let's see if your knock which part is best of a body to drink from!
Christophe: Of course, Opal (Holds both of her hands in his, and suddenly bites her neck, sinking his teeth into her veins, and drinking the blood)
Opal: *slightly flinches from the bite, but then grins as strokes his hair gently while his teeth are still on her neck* Take as much as you need.
Christophe: (He drinks only a little more before he gets his fill. He pulls back, a small stream of blood dripping from his mouth as he pulls back, his eyes glowing red) Thank you, Opal. That was just what I needed
Opal: *wipes the streaming blood with her tongue, then interlocks her lips with his* Don't worry about it.
Christophe: (Kisses her back) Sure thing, Opal.
Opal: Now, let's get out for some air. *winks at him*
Christophe: Of course, Opal (Takes her hand and opens the door)
Opal: *walks in front of Christophe in a protective position while sniffing the air* Hmm.. I can smell the blood of those fools already!
Christophe: Indeed. (Still showing his more vampiric side after drinking blood) All of them, walking around. To work, to school.... School (His eyes suddenly turn back to their blue form) School! Oh no, oh no (Turns back to his usual nervous self) Oh, I forgot about college!

(I had to find a way to get Fabio involved somehow. Sorry if this change in the story sucks :P)
(Haha, it's fine!)

Opal: College? What's college?
Christophe: It's a place where you learn for some time to earn a career. I know you may hate it, but think of it as a place where you can find a lot of............. people.
Opal: *grins* When does it start? *gasp* is it during the day? I already hate it.
Christophe: It takes place during the day, but students move around at any time. It won't be hard for you to find someone at night. That is why it would be best if you rented a room in the motel nearby while I worked
Opal: Ooh! A 24/7 buffet! I like it! When does it start? Let's go!
Christophe: Alright (Hands her her hat and opens the door, holding his umbrella over him)
Opal: Hmm... Do you like this.. College?
Christophe: I don't really have a choice. As a human, I need it to make a living, but as a vampire, it is the best way to hide from hunters (Walks out, holding the umbrella over his head and holding the backpack in his hand)
Opal: I am excited to learn new things, especially by your side!
Christophe: (Smiles, and holds her hand lovingly) As am I (Leads her to the college campus)
Opal: *keeps her head low in her hat* So many different blood types..
Christophe: Indeed. Just keep calm until we can get there, my love

(They continue to walk until they reach a large set of buildings, filled with hundreds of young scholars)
Opal: Whatever you desire, my love! *grins*
Christophe: Okay, we're here now. You go and find a room in the motels near by. I'll be waiting for you at the tree in the center once it turns 6 in the evening, my love (Kisses her forehead before he runs in the opposite direction)
Opal: See ya then! *turns around, then stares creepily at the other humans walking by. She ignores the thought and goes to look for a room*
(As Opal walks, a young girl clumsily bumps into her, dropping her books in papers)
Girl: Oh, I'm so sorry (Gathers her books, continuing to apologize)
Opal: *grins mischievously at the young girl as she doesn't bother to help her* Hmm.. It's alright, no harm done. Who are you?
Girl: Oh.... I'm Catherine Pierce. (Picks her things up) Again, I am very sorry, ma'am

Name: Catherine Pierce
Class: Human
Biography: None
Personality: Shy, kind, clumsy, caring
(DID YOU GET THAT FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BECAUSE IF SO I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE)

Opal: Don't worry about me, little one! You seem like you're in a rush.
(...... Maybe XD)

Catherine: Oh, well, I just need to start studying. I'm not really used to.... Well................... socializing.... I know, it's pathetic, but I need to try my hardest to do good in school
(DO YOU WATCH IT IF SO WE ARE OFFICIALLY BFFS XD)

Opal: D'aww, look how innocent you are.. *lifts her chin and gazes into her eyes* Why don't you take me to your room?