Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(It's fine)

Giovanni: (Turns, hiding the flask in his back pocket) Ah, how may I help you, sir
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Jordayne: My name is Geralt Hightower, I just graduated from a university in manchester and since in my homeland we dont have the "God's Right Hand" religion, I wanted to ask a few questions to increase my knowledge, if that is okay with you of course.
Giovanni: I'm sorry. The church is unable to give any information to non-members of the church
Jordayne: Oh, well I thank you for your time *holds hand out to shake*
Giovanni: (Extends his hand and shakes Jordayne's)
Jordaynes: *Walks away before stopping* oh also, *says coldly* Mors ad te venit,*walks into the shadows putting a top hat on*
Giovanni: (Raises his eye to him) (Under breath) Goddamn tourists (Takes out his flask and drinks)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Next morning

Martin: *Running the cash register*
Bernard: Martin, come downstairs. I'd like to show you something.
Ronald: Go on, I'll take over for you.
Martin: *Goes downstairs with Bernard* What is it?
Bernard: A little something me, and Ronald made ourselves. *Pulls out a vile containing a blue liquid*
Martin: What is it?
Bernard: An antidote for vampires. Human blood mixed with water, and blue paint. We've made a special type of gun that shoots liquid instead of bullets.
Martin: Did you test it?
Bernard: Last night, it proved to be successful. You can help your friend Christophe turn back to normal, but you must be quick, and aim for the mouth when he opens it.

Hope you don't mind the antidote. Would it be okay if Christophe got turned back into a human?
last edited over a year ago
(We'll see where the story leads)
Martin: If only I knew where to find him. I know it was a couple of days since I visited him at his apartment, but he could have moved into a different area.
Bernard: Why don't you check?
Christophe: (Wakes up in the cafe, with an empty bottle of blood, not remembering his change from last night) Oh.... what happened
Martin & Bernard: *Going upstairs*
Ronald: *Moves out of the way for Martin, as he gets back to running the cash register*
Giovanni: (Praying to a small crucifix, with his flask sitting on the bench next to him)
People: *Walking into the church* Mornin' Giovanni.
Giovanni: Good day, everyone (Hides his flask in his pocket) The lord has graced us with another wonderful morning
Person 46: You're absolutely right.
Person 99: Shall we pray?
Giovanni: Yes. Let us
People: *Praying*
Giovanni: (Prays with them)
Martin: *Serving the customers in the bakery*
(I'll wait for now)
Me too.
(Okay then)
Jordayne: *sits on a chair in his hotel room looking into a mirror, he is twirling his monocle on the table, he begins to put bullets in his revolvers (Colt Model 1862 navy) before cocking them, he puts them in the holsters hidden in his tail coat, he then puts on his monocle and gets up* Well... *picks a cup off of the table and gulps it down, he then throws the cup away and smirks* It's time, first time in two weeks *walks to the balcony and jumps down from it onto a nearby rooftop putting on his top hat* wonder if I'll get any kills tonight *pulls his veil down before checking a piece of paper with names written on it, he then begins to run from rooftop to rooftop west*
Jordayne: *sits on a chair in his hotel room looking into a mirror, he is twirling his monocle on the
Giovanni: Alright, everyone. I must head to the back to have a word with Father McKenzie. Take care (Walks out and closes the door, his smile turning to a frown as he drinks from his flask)
Person 76: Is he allowed to do that?
Person 35: I don't think so. Maybe he's drunk.
Giovanni: (Walks into McKenzie's office)
McKenzie: How may I help you, Giovanni
Giovanni: One of our new recruits told me that he has met a vampire. Any vampire is worth killing
McKenzie: I just hope he isn't feeling sympathy for the creature
Giovanni: Me neither. Otherwise, he will suffer just like the filthy savages. I'll be sure to find this vampire of his soon
Jordayne: *Shoots through a window killing a well known minister of parliament before running off, he checks his list, there is only three names left, he heads towards he church*
McKenzie: Whatever it takes, we must kill these vampires (His phone at the edge of the desk rings. He answers it) Hello?
Priest: Father McKenzie, we got word that the minister of parliament has been assassinated
McKenzie: Is that so
Priest: Indeed. You should be careful
McKenzie: I'll make sure. Thank you for letting me know (Hangs up)
Jordayne: *Surveys the church to see the best way in* Hm... no good way to sneak in... *drops down from the rooftops halfway and throws in a smoke distraction into the entrance of the church, he then begins to run towards the nearest path onto the churches roof and gets one of his revolvers ready*
McKenzie: Wait outside, Giovanni. I'll stay in here for a while
Giovanni: As you wish (Leaves)
Jordayne: *tries to look through the stain glass window but doesn't know who left the room, he then whispers, damn* he backs up from the window and stretches* Ah, I prefer a more hands on approach *sprints towards the window and jumps through it, he lands on the table and grins under his veil* hey, *aims one revolver at McKenzie and keeps one eye at the door behind him, he then whispers* tell your goon you dropped something so he doesnt come in, I wanna chat
McKenzie: Just dropped something, Giovanni
Giovanni: If you say so (Drinks from his flask, putting his sword away)

Christophe: (Rubs his head, forgetting what happened last night) .... Where is Opal (Looks around, but doesn't see her) I should probably get out (Stands up, and walks outside, holding the umbrella over him)
Jordayne: Mind if I take a seat? *closes the door*
McKenzie: Indeed I do mind. What do you want
Jordayne: *sighs* Well I just want some answers, first tell me what are the future plan of God's Right Hand?
McKenzie: Isn't it simple? We spread the word of our lord and savior by killing vampires around the world. We have already gotten to England, but soon, the world will wish to submit. Soon, the world will be a peaceful world, with no savages left alive
Jordayne: Ambitious... And what if you're wrong about all vampires being... savages... And you've been killing people who are put out of society.. what if WE are the savages for killing without reason? *begins to get angry*
McKenzie: If so (Gets up, and walks around his desk) Than maybe you're little brian is corrupted, and maybe, you are just as bad as any of those filthy savages. Say what you want, we're doing God's work killing them all. They are all blood sucking monsters that deserve their fate
((I'm just gonna give you permission right now to be able to hurt my character just so you aren't as limited for rp so you can hurt him alot, i.e. cut an eye, make me lose a hella large amount of blood to the point of pass out etc, just try to not star wars me and cut off a limb))

Jordayne: Oh maybe I am corrupt.. *walks around the desk to be exactly opposite of him* maybe I'm a wee bit mad to stand up for rights of those who never asked for their lives! But who am I to say that life is a precious thing, I mean we are in ENGLAND! We wiped out thousands of people in the new world and we still are oppressing people all around our GLORIOUS empire! *hits the table with his fists* BUT WHO AM I TO KNOW! *Aims the revolver at the door and cocks it*
McKenzie: (Grins, and pulls a tommy gun out from under his desk and fires at Jordayne, making him fall out the window and onto the street below)
Jordayne: *is hit in the right shoulder by two bullets as he runs out, he raises his gun and fires behind him but in his rush he is inaccurate* ah piss, *ducks into an alley and continues to run* Well that could've gone better
Giovanni: (Runs in) What happened
McKenzie: A madman came and tried to kill me (See's a trail of blood that leads to an alleyway) Giovanni. Follow the trail
Giovanni: Of course (Takes out his sword and jumps down to the street unharmed, and follows the trail)
Jordayne: I need a bloody doctor *rips off one of his tailcoats sleeves and begins to hastily bandage his wounds* I need to hide out with the bloody vamps... *kneels beside a barrel and readies his two pistols*
Giovanni: (Walks down the alleyway, trying to find where the attacker hid)
Jordayne: *Listens for Giovanni and waits, prepared to fire at a moments notice*
Giovanni: Hmm..... (Walks down the alley)
Jordaynes: *Jumps up and shoots at Giovannis legs, specifically the knees* SURRENDER!
Giovanni: AHH, GODDAMN IT (Takes out his emergency flintlock pistol and fires at Jordayne)
((Wont be able to respond for an hour))

Jordayne: *the bullet skiffs his skin* bastard.... give up *ducks behind*