Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: Well, if you insist. But it's funner with you there, love (Smiles to her, a bit lustfully)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Your wish is my command. *grins, stretching out of bed as she follows her lover*
Christophe: (Smiles back and heads to the bathroom with her, admiring her with wanting eyes)
Opal: *undresses herself, but allows Christophe to turn on the shower since she has never really seen one before, then enters with him* When do you plan on leaving from here?
Christophe: (Lets the water fall onto them) In only four more days. I promise, once those days are done, we can leave and go wherever you want, Opal. I promise you that
Opal: Four more days? ..Very well.. I can wait four days. *fakes a smile to him and scrubs his body with soap*
Christophe: Don't worry, Opal. I promise to make it up to you once we are done with this place. I swear on it
Opal: *rolls her eyes* yeah, yeah, I know.. You better, anyways! *slightly giggles and leans forward for a kiss*
Christophe: (Pulls her closer to him and kisses her lovingly)
Opal: *widens her eyes because of the sudden kiss, then closes them and wraps her arms around him, returning the deep, amorous kiss*
Christophe: (Caresses her bare body, continuing the loving kiss)
Opal: Hehe, we're gonna have lots of fun tonight! *closes the curtain of the shower as the scene changes*
Fabio: (Checks his watch) Christophe is late. What a shame. He looked so tender. (His fingers begin to shake as he thinks of it) Oh, I need to calm myself. I'll just need to find another guest for tonight (Gets up and heads out)
(Fabio wyd)

Opal: *pants while trying to catch her breath as the hot water continues to fall on her hair, then kisses Christophe again* What an amazing little vampire you are.. *smirks*
Christophe: (Holds her close, panting, letting his breath touch her skin) I'm not so little anymore
Opal: Hmm, I don't think so. You're still new to this whole thing. *smirks*
Christophe: Perhaps, but I've learned enough to survive this long
Opal: Heh, it hasn't even been a month. Wait till you live a century.
Christophe: Fine, fine (Turns the water off and steps out, handing her a towel)
Opal: *shakes off the excess water like a dog, then wraps her body with the warm towel* I'm always right.
Christophe: (Can't help but smile to her) Yes, yes, I know (Goes to get dressed)
Opal: *slightly smiles at him and gets dressed as well*
Christophe: (Gets his usual clothes on and heads back into the main room)
Opal: *follows him around* What would you like to do this lovely night?
Christophe: Well, perhaps we could go for a walk. The moon is still full, and we have the night to ourselves (Smiles to her)
Opal: And we can get a.. Refreshment too? Preferably blood. From humans.
Christophe: (Worries a bit inside) We'll see what we can do
Opal: You don't look good. Did I say something wrong?
Christophe: No, it's nothing, Opal. Just worried we may run into another crazy guy like last time
Opal: If so, I'll just eat him on sight!
Christophe: I hope. Your much stronger than I am, so I'm sure you could stop him (I hope)
Opal: No need to hope. Because I will. I'll rip his throat out if he gets near you. Or me.
Christophe: Good to hear. Well, let's go then, shall we (Holds his arm out to her)
Opal: *smiles at him, then takes his hand*
Christophe: (Smiles back and walks out with her)
Opal: *walks without a problem since there's no one around cos it's night*
Christophe: (Walks with her) Quite a beautiful night
Opal: Not as beautiful as me.
Christophe: (Smiles) Indeed
(A man appears in front of them, wearing a fancy coat and hat)
Opal: Hmm.. *observes the man* Good evening.
(The man looks up, revealing his face) Good evening.... Christophe?
Christophe: Professor Armstrong?
Fabio: I didn't see you this evening
Christophe: I'm sorry, sir. It's just-
Fabio: Oh, don't worry. I had someone else help me, tonight. Don't fret (Smiles)
Opal: Sorry about that. It was my fault. I didn't want him to spend his night with an old man, so he spent it with this beautiful lady. *points at herself*
Fabio: My, what a mouth you have (A mouth that needs to be cut off) Well, no worries. I understand. You two enjoy your night (Tips his hat and walks off)
Opal: Hmm.. I don't like him. I'm drinking his blood.
Christophe: (Holds her back) Don't, Opal. That's a college professor. If he goes missing, their will be an uproar around here. Just stay calm and keep walking
Opal: argh... I'm only doing it for you.
Christophe: Thank you, Opal (Kisses her cheek)
(hola)

Opal: I don't like him at all, keep that in mind.. *continues walking outside, then breathes in the fresh air of the night*
Christophe: I understand. I'm just glad that this night is peaceful, free of any harm
Opal: Oh, I wouldn't call on that too soon, my love. ..Where's Catherine anyways?