Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Closes the door and follows)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: Tell me about yourself. I want to know more about the man whom I put my life in his hands.
Christophe: Well, what do you want to know?
Opal: Hmm.. Ah! Previous relationships. With whom and how were they? Did they break your heart? If so, I'll go find your ex right now and we can both drain the blood right out of her! *laughs wickedly*
Christophe: Acutally, I've never been in a relationship. After my mother died, my father pushed me to do the best I could. I never had time for a relationship of any kind, and I was always studying
Opal: Aw, that's depressing. You're like that nerd no one pays attention to. Whelp, *flips her hair* I just changed your life! ..Hm, has any of your classmates bullied you? If so, who?
Christophe: Not that I remember, no
Opal: *frowns* Aww. How about an annoying teacher that gave you a bad grade you didn't deserve?
Christophe: The teachers were very respectful to their students. I never had any bad experiences, nor good ones. It was just a simple and quiet life... Until now, obviously
Opal: *her frown deepens* That sucks. Now we gotta kill someone without having a specific, logical reason to.
Christophe: Why should we? There must be someone who has a black heart, who is just heartless. Perhaps, if we find someone like that, than we may have a reason to do so
Opal: Ugh, but that'll take forever and I'm hungryyyyy! Fine, you decide whom. I'll break their neck like a twig!
Christophe: Certainly there is someone here (Looks around the empty streets for someone, trying to spot someone behaving in an odd fashion)
Opal: Hmm.. *her eyes scatter around* How about that old lady sitting on her own? She's clearly committing a crime by taking up that much space in the bench! I mean, look how fat she is!
Christophe: Opal, that isn't a crime, or at least one that makes her an awful person. Certainly, in a large city such as this, there must be one person out who is doing something awful
Opal: *pouts* But I'm starvinggggg.. Fine, you find one.
Christophe: (He continues to look around when he notices a strange man in a coat following them) I think I may have found someone (Leads Opal into a small alleyway, to see if the man follows them in)
Opal: Alright! *she follows eagerly*
Christophe: (As they keep walking, the shadow of the man envelopes them, as he stands in front of the single street light across the alleyway)
Christophe: Excuse me sir? Are you alright
(The man, without saying a word, walked towards them)
Opal stood in front of Christophe in defense in case he tried anything, and hissed at him.
(The man walked toward the, and pulled out a sharp dagger, shining in the light from the streetlamp)
Stranger: Why don't you hand the girl over, and I might not have to slice your throat out, boy
Opal: Yup, I'm going to kill you now! *she skillfully jumped in the air and kicked the dagger off his hand* Man, you suck more than I thought.
Stranger: What the hell? Who is this bitch (Runs for the dagger)
Opal: Name's Opal. And if you're trying to hurt my Christophe then I shall end you! I'll end you anyways and eat you alive, you must taste delicious!
Stranger: (Picks up the dagger and throws it at her, hitting her directly in the head) You damn whore. You should have just stayed s- (Stops when he sees the dagger fall out, her wound healing easily and not harming her one bit)
Opal: Ow, that almost hurt! Hey Christophe, do you wanna practice hunting this one, or should I?
Christophe: I think it's best if you do it
Stranger: W-what the hell are you things!
Opal: Alright, if you say so, love! *she glared back at the man* Now you see me! *she suddenly disappeared in a blur* Now you don't! *reappears behind him and sinks her fangs into his neck*
(The stranger's body went completely stiff, as she sunk her fangs into him, he blood slowly beginning to drain)
Opal slurped on his blood and licked her lips, then offered some to Christophe.
Christophe: I'm alright, Opal. You just enjoy yourself
Opal shrugged and she returned to draining the blood out of the man, sinking her fangs even deeper to fulfill her hunger.
(Before long, the man's corpse was completely drained, not an ounce of blood in his body)
Christophe: Are you satisfied, Opal?
Opal licked her lips and gave a moan of how delicious it was, nodding as she continued to lick the blood of her cheeks.

Opal: ...verrryyy..
Christophe: Good. Now, we should head back soon. It's going to be day soon
Opal: Aww. *pouts* Fine, fine. *she throws the man's body off to the side like a toy and finishes up licking her lips, following Christophe back home*
Christophe: (Walks with her) It should be the last day for me to be at college. We'll be able to head back to the cafe soon
(While I wait for COLA to get off his plane, I'm going to try and revive this RP for the ten billionth time XD)
(forgive me pls bc I wuv you)

Opal: Last day? As in no more college forever? No more hell?
(............. I'm out of forgiveness.... But alright -_-)

Christophe: Yes, that is right. It's almost done with. We just have to bare through it
(u love me you can't be mad at mua)

Opal: And then what comes after college? College part two?
(Yes I can. It's very easy XD)

Christophe: No. After that, it's done with, and we can finally get back to our life together
(;-;)

Opal: Oh, really? So you humans graduate and get to do whatever you want??? What do you want to be??
(But I won't because I need you here since you're the only one who even uses this RP XD)

Christophe: Well, I was working on becoming a doctor, but with the amount of windows and people, it's probably not for the best. It's safer to just get my degree, and then go back to the cafe and remain there
(;)

Opal: A doctor?! Don't doctors work in hospitals?! Where there are tons and tons of blood packaging?! Oh golly, you're going to take me there too, aren't you??
Christophe: (Thinks about it, and his eyes light up with an idea) Actually... This just may work out, now that you bring it up. With blood packages, you can choose from an array of people and not have to kill them. This just may be what we're looking for.
Opal:What? No hunting??? Aw, but that's the best part!!! You get to choose your prey whether they failed you on a test or bumped into you.
Christophe: Yes, I know.... But this way is much more safe. I know you much prefer this, but this is the best way to stay alive
Opal: Oooh, do I get to play doctor too? I'll be a sexy nurse, how about it??
Christophe: (Gives a sly chuckle as he places his arms on her shoulders) Why? You're already an attractive woman. But don't let me discourage you.