Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: That's just it. I don't know where to go. But, you obviously don't want me here. If I'm away from you, at least I'll be doing someone good in this state (Continues walking)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Opal: ..Where did you live before the bite? Do you not have a home in that city of humans?
Christophe: Not really. I lived in multiple hotels. Why do you ask? It's not like my living conditions matter to you, do they?
Opal: No.. I just don't have a home either. I was hoping I could knock you out and stay a night in your house if you had one..
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Ronald: *Sleeping in his house*
Bernard: Good night Martin. I hope you enjoy your time here with me.
Martin: So far I am. You've been a wonderful host.

They too go to sleep.
Christophe: well, there was the one abandoned cafe that I occasionally go to when I don't have enough money. I guess there's no getting rid of you, is there?
last edited over a year ago
Next morning

Martin: *Waking up*
Bernard: *Walks up to Martin* Until you get back to the United States, would you like a job?
Martin: What do you have for me?
Bernard: The bakery across the street. You can be the cashier while me, and Ronald make the goods.
Martin: Sounds good to me.
Bernard: Good.
(Bit too quick there, Sean. It's alright, though)
Ronald: *Eating toast for breakfast*
Martin & Bernard: *Having tomato soup for breakfast*
Bernard: Do you enjoy it?
Martin: Very divine. Nice job.
Bernard: Thank you.
(Damn, I should wait for Jade to respond. Sorry Sean. This must be annoying for you)
Opal: *blinks* Am I seriously that annoying to you?
Christophe: Nevermind. Just follow me (Leads her to the cafe)
Opal: Does that cafe of yours have a bed? I haven't slept in one for so long..
Christophe: It does. I always keep it clean, so it can be easier to live in (Walks out of the forest and back into to the town)
Opal: What else does it have?
Christophe: A restroom with plumbing, electricity, and... Well, I guess a coffee machine doesn't really help either of us now
Opal: Hmm.. Strange.. I've never really been in a bed for over 100 years. *observes stuff around the town as she follows*
Christophe: Okay, here it is (Opens the door to the cafe, showing a room with furniture that looks brand new)
Opal: Woah.. This is.. Beautiful. *carefully steps in as she observes the room, then goes straight to the bathroom and turns on the shower* It even has warm water!
Christophe: I'm guessing where you lived never had any of this
Opal: I've always lived in the forest.. Sleeping on trees and bathing in the river! But this.. This is awesome! *jumps on the bed and lets out a sigh of relief*
Christophe: (How could someone who murdered a small group of people be as curious as a newborn infant. It baffles me) Well, you go ahead and sleep on the bed. I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight
Opal: Are you kidding me? I'm showing in that sprinkler! *suddenly stands up and doesn't even bother, she just undresses herself in front of Christophe with no problem, displaying her beautiful slim body. When she holds her long raven hair, he then notices the bite mark on her neck, but cannot help staring at everything else*
Christophe: You...... aren't like most women, I see
Opal: Of course not. I'm a vampire. Now, be a dear and fetch me one of those.. Towels, I suppose? Something to cover up myself in the cold weather while I get ready for the warm water!
Christophe: Alight (Goes to get one) (The mark on her neck. I'm guessing she wasn't born a vampire) (Comes back with it, looking away, feeling a bit embarrassed) Here you are
Opal: *wraps the towel around her body* Good boy! *pats his head* I'm guessing little you has never been with a girl before huh? Too bad you're already dead. *shuts the door and continues with her shower*
Christophe: (Blushes violently, mostly do to the fact that she is right. He goes over to the counter and sits on one of the stools)
After half an hour, the vampire finally comes out of the bathroom, letting the steam fill the room as she walks out with a towel on..

Opal: Lovely invention indeed! *jumps back on bed and stretches her body*
Christophe: Uh... Glad you like it (First she threatened me, then enjoys the surrounding of my house)
Opal: I threaten any pony that insults me. And yes, vampires can read minds. Special benefit, huh?
Christophe: If not, how come I can't read yours?

(What is it with every RP and people reading my thoughts XD)
(xD)

Opal: Of course you can. You're just a newbie, that's all. You don't even dress like one. You're always wearing bright clothes. In order to do so, you must accept being a vampire which you have no yet done. You can do many things! You can hypnotize people.. You can read thoughts.. Live forever! Even cure people with blood. And there's food everywhere! Each city is like a market!
Christophe: Are you still suggesting I drink human blood? I refuse to drink human blood. If it comes to it, I will only drink rat blood, but I will not harm a human, no matter what you say
Opal: *rolls her eyes* Being a vampire isn't always about drinking blood. I just said you must accept yourself now.
Christophe: If you say so

(Gotta go for a bit)
(Okay, I'm back)
Martin: *Running the cash register*
Bernard: *Putting a cheesecake into an oven*
Ronald: How long do you think this will go on for?
Bernard: The vampire attacks?
Ronald: Yes.
Bernard: I don't know. Could go on forever.
Ronald: I hope not. That would be too bloody long.
Christophe: (Turns to notice the sun is rising. With that, he picks up his umbrella and keeps it close to him)

Giovanni: (Continues drinking, as the sunlight touches the child vampire, setting him on fire as he screams in pain) (Giovanni keeps drinking)
Martin: What can I get for you?
Old Lady: I'll take a chocolate covered strawberry, with a blueberry muffin.
Martin: That will be 40 shillings.
Old Lady: *Pays 40 shillings* You're American, and you know what that is?
Martin: I'm learning. Shillings is your version of cents. *Gives the lady her chocolate covered strawberry, and blueberry muffin* Enjoy.
Giovanni: (After the vampire burns to death, he picks up his sword and walks down the street)
I remembered my password. It came to me last night, but they suspended my new account.

Bernard: *Walks over to Martin* How is everything going?
Martin: Fine, but it's also going slow.
(Damn? how did they suspend a new account)

Giovanni: (Walks past the bakery, drinking from his flask)
I think it was because I was trying to post an article I made with this account, and they think I was ripping myself off.

Ronald: *Takes the cheesecake out of the oven* Bloody hell, this smells good.
(Oh. Well, glad to have you back. And sorry you lost all you're medals)

Giovanni: (As he is walking, he sees the three in a bakery)
I'll get them back, plus they don't mean much to me.

Martin: There's Giovanni.
Black Man: *Arrives*
Martin: What can I get for you sir?
Giovanni: (Walks into the store, and sits at a table, drinking from flask)
Martin: *Walks to Giovanni* Hey, do you want anything?
Giovanni: No thank you. I wanted to thank you for the help last night. You seem to find quite a lot of vampires. Tell me, would you happen to know where any more may be hiding. This information could be useful. The church would appreciate your "donation"
Martin: No, but we'll keep an eye out for them, and let you know.