Windwakerguy430 Bleeding Moon RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 02:07AM
In 1053, England, during the war between two kingdoms, they were unaware of a more dangerous threat at the time. A deadly, and long forgotten army of vampires. The vampires had walked the earth long before, before man was ever alive. They were unable to survive in such an area, and were left to rot on the world, seen as savages in Heaven and outcasts in Hell. However, when the ice age came upon them, the vampires allowed themselves to be frozen, not ever needing food, as they hoped to be thawed in the years to come. Once man had discovered the use of tools and transportation, an expedition to the frozen tundras of the Arctic lead them to the frozen seals of the vampires. The explorers took the seal of one of the vampires with them, and left him on the ship. The ship was warm enough for the vampire to be thawn out, allowing him to break out of his seal and slaughter everyone on the ship. After a taste of their blood, he believed he had found the right pray for him and his vampire allies. Turning the ship back to the Arctic, he broke the vampires out of their icy prison, and told them of their new prey; Mortal humans. The vampires took the ship back to England, where their power destroyed villages and slaughtered thousands. Seeing the vampires as a more dangerous threat, the two kingdoms, divided by war, had come together in peace to destroy the vampires. They had then sent forth a group by the name of God’s Right Hand, a religious group of the Christian church who used their belief to slaughter the vampires. As tools of God, their blessed weapons were able to kill many of the vampires, sending them into hiding, and nearly endangering their kind. Only very few have survived. In the present year of 1926, in the new age of London, God’s Right Hand has now become a large religion, where they believe in fighting the demon with the power of god, though many nowadays do not believe they mean it as they did decades ago. However, though the vampires are not as much of a threat as they were decades ago, they were different as they were in understanding. They were new to the world and unable to adapt. Though they still hunger for human blood, they only wish to live normal lives, as years of hiding have allowed them to understand and adapt to the world around them, and hide their feeding method through minor murders, murdering only homeless and prostitutes. They only wish to live in peace and live like humans. However, there are vampires who are hateful toward the humans for their acts toward their ancestors centuries ago and wish to exact revenge, weather by murdering them all or turning them into vampires. And the God’s Right Hand, with the understanding of the vampires return, still hunt vampires and plan to kill them all, wiping them out forever, and do not wish to show mercy to those who are harmless, as they believe that all vampires are a threat.

Notifications

-Humans can live out any life they wish. They may be anything they please
-As a vampire, you can only walk out in the day if you are carrying an umbrella to block out the sun. At night, you are more powerful than you are in the day
-As a member of God’s Right Hand, you are allowed to wield Blessed Pistols, which are ineffective toward humans
-Humans are able to help vampires (and vice versa). However, if a human does help a vampire, they are then targeted by God’s Right Hand. God’s Right Hand does not help vampires, no matter what
-Once you are bitten or scratched by a vampire, you are now a vampire. God’s Right Hand members included
-This takes place in the 1920’s London, so only technology from that time exists
-If a vampire bites someone who tells them to turn them into a vampire, it is intercourse for a vampire

Rules

-Do not kill anyone else’s character, no matter what, unless they give you permission
-You are not allowed to turn anyone into a vampire if you are a vampire. If the human character chooses to become a vampire, you may then turn them into one
-Do not god-mode your character. Anyone and everyone can die if they are able to
-Do not instantly make problems go away with a single post
-Have fun

For your character, you must include

Name
Class (Human, Vampire, God’s Right Hand (GRH)
Biography
Personality
Picture (Optional)
If you are a vampire, are you: Good or Evil (Wish to live happily or wish to kill humans)

Windwakerguy430 1519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1519

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Christophe: (Keeps looking at the scars on his neck) What happened. I can't remember. I remember walking with that girl..... And that's about it.... What could have happened (Reaches for a glass of water, when the sunlight out from the window touches his skin, making it burn badly) AAAAHH (Pulls back, and looks over his skin, which appears to be steaming)
Doctor: (Walks in) Is everything alright
Christophe: (Hides his arm under his blanket) Yes, everything is fine. Just a dream
Doctor: Hmm.... alright then, let me know if anything is bad (Walks out)
Christophe: (Once he's gone, he looks at his arm, which starts to slowly heal itself) What in the hell is going on?
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Martin: *Standing by Big Ben* They call this clock tower big for a reason. *Takes a picture*
(The day goes by quickly and turns to night)
Martin: *Meets up with Bernard, and Ronald* Alright, it's time for the moment of truth.
Ronald: Right.
Bernard: Let's go. *Walks*
Ronald & Martin: *Following Bernard*
Christophe: (Walks out of the hospital) What is going on, exactly (Wanders home)
Bernard: It was right here.
Martin: This is near my friend's home.
Ronald: Your friend?
Martin: Yeah, I met him yesterday when I arrived.
Christophe: (Continues walking, still confused)
Martin: *Spots Christophe* There he is.
Christophe: (Looks up) (What does he mean by that?)
Martin: Christophe. How are you? Come on over here, I want you to meet some friends of mine.
Christophe: Oh.. okay (Comes over)
Bernard: Wait a second. That's the guy who was bitten by the vampire.
Ronald: Still don't believe you.
Martin: We have another foreigner. He says he saw a vampire around here.
Christophe: Oh.... I don't know if there were any around here
Ronald: That's what we're trying to tell him.
Bernard: Then how do you explain the marks on his neck?
Martin: What marks? Where?
Christophe: I don't know how they got there. I think it has to do with falling off the bridge. Maybe I was ill and couldn't keep my balance. I can't really remember
Martin: You fell off a bridge?
Ronald: What were you doing man?
Christophe: I.... I can't remember. Must have hit my head. The doctors said I washed up in a drain after falling in the river
Bernard: I still say there are vampires around.
Ronald: Oh pish posh. If there's anyone that a doctor has to talk to, it's this Frenchy.
Christophe: Well, I'd better be going now. Take care (Walks off)
Bernard: Well then you two, shall we continue with our vampire hunt?
Ronald: It would be extremely pointless since there are no vampires. How many times do I have to tell you?
Martin: Yeah, plus, I have to get on my ship heading back to the states before 10 tomorrow.
Bernard: AM, or PM?
Martin: PM.
Christophe: (Continues walking) Vampires? That's just a silly thought. I couldn't have possibly been involved with a vampire last night (Continues walking)

(I think we should wait for others to join. If you have anyone in mind who would like to join, feel free to invite them to this RP to help bring more awareness and to get people more interested in this)
I'll see who I can find.
(Alright then)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(Hmm, interesting plot! Any advice on what to be when I join? :3)
(Well, knowing your character type, a vampire might do for you)
(Hmm. Interesting. We'l give it a try. As for anyone else, we'll wait until tomorrow morning. If no one else joins, we'll just continue and they can join at random)
(Okay, I guess we will continue for now)
Bernard: Well if it leaves tomorrow night, what are you doing getting ready to leave so soon?
Martin: I have to make sure that I have everything.
Ronald: It's called common sense Bernard, something you obviously don't have.
Bernard: What are you-
Ronald: Otherwise you wouldn't be talking about vampires!
Martin: Hold it! I don't want to see you two arguing while I leave. It was nice knowing you, but I just hope you don't have anymore arguments. See you later, I hope. *Leaves*
Ronald: Leave it to an American to keep a British person from fighting a Frenchy.
Bernard: Yes. It's a shame he has to go.
Christophe: (Walks home, still trying to remember what happened)
Martin: *Arrives at the hotel he is staying at, and walks upstairs to his room*
Christophe: (Keeps walking, feeling oddly hungry)
Bernard & Ronald: *Walk into their house*
Christophe: (Keeps walking, still trying to remember last night)
last edited over a year ago
Martin: *Starts to sleep*
(The night ends and the day comes forth)
Martin: *Wakes up*
Bernard & Ronald: *Walking out of their house*
Bernard: We're next door neighbors, and we hate each other.
Ronald: Typical. *Walks with him to a bakery that they work at*
Christophe: (As he sleeps, a ray of sunlight hits his face, making him wake up in pain) (He covers his face, until it eventually heals)
Person: *Knocking on Christophe's door* Is something the matter?
Christophe: Oh, uh... everything's fine
Person: Okay. Please remember that you are British, and that you must keep everything 100% perfect. Screaming for no reason will make you less than 100% perfect. Good day. *Leaves*

I hope you don't mind the satire. If you do, I'll change it.
(Please. I have a whole series in my head that's all about American satire, so go ahead and keep it. Just remember to separate comedy from serious moments)
Right.

Martin: *Writing in his book about his time in London* It was great being here. Too bad I have to go tonight.
Christophe: (Once he is ready, he looks at the sunlight outside. Unable to stand it, he picks up his black umbrella and walks outside) I must have gotten some allergy from my injury
Martin: *Walking outside enjoying the scenery when he sees Christophe* Hey, good to see you again. What's with the umbrella?
Christophe: I think I may have caught something after falling into the river. Whenever I feel any sunlight on me, I feel..... ill
Martin: That's something I never heard of before. Wait a second. Remember that girl who had an umbrella like yours?
Christophe: (Starts to remember her a bit) Yeah, I do. She was very mysterious... Why do you ask?
Martin: Maybe Bernard was right. She really is a vampire. That also explains the two holes in your neck. She turned you into one.
Christophe: (Hearing this, he remembers everything from last night, including being bit in the neck) N-no. That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. I'm just suffering from a rare flu, is all. I must be going now (Walks down the road) No, I couldn't possibly be one. It's insane to believe. I am still a human. I have to be
Martin: I have to find Bernard, and Ronald quick. *Runs to find them*