Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
now its open for sign up kind of a free for all really
ill be back around 9 EST
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
so what should we do?
if you like you can describe life before and or the reaping for your charcters cant start major rp til more characters come up
nahhhh can we just like talk to ppl like in a dinner table or something.?
if you want i guess but there isnt alot of ppl will start at like 9 EST
okay lets start
*walks into the hotel strongly and slams the floor number irratably cursing to herself still that she was here* -Celia

*follows after celia and presses her button softly and looks at celia with a calm expression as she leans against the elevator door* -Nathalie
*looks at kelley in the elavator and winks at her* ~owen

*punches him in the stomach* ~kelley

*looks at them and laughs* ~anna
*rolls her eyes then looks down at the floor with a scowl* -Celia

hey your celia arent you? you shouldnt be so upset so seem strong you might be able to go back... *looks at her calmly* -Nathalie

*thinks* why is this girl being so nice? doesnt she know were all just going to kill eachother? thanks but you shouldnt count yourself out...and dont call me Celia you can call me Cecily... -Cecily
*reaches the floor and comes in the room looking around* ~anna

*puts her sunglasses up and it shows her sparkling blue eyes she was wearing skinny jeans with a regular black top* *she looked around at the people* ~kelley

*looks around* ~jace
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* stands in the back of the elevator after pressing her floor number, arms cross, thinking* ~Sarah
*looks around at everyone shyly then looks at Sarah for a moment trying to remember what district she was from* -Nathalie

*growls to herself quietly about how much she hates the capitol* -Celia

Dove you can add more characters you know
Yea. I know. I'm thinking about my other ones right now. They will be posted soon.

* starts to think about home and shakes her head and tries to focus on something else, looking at her shoes, arms crossed* ~Sarah
last edited over a year ago
*looks out the window* ~anna

*looks at Sarah* I'm Nathalie I believe your Sarah right? I watched your reaping you were pretty brave to challenge your family desicion on sending your sister instead I don't think I would have done that *her voice was quiet but sweet even though she was bigger* -Nathalie
*nods* Nice to meet you.. * says quietly, not realy wanting to talk right now* Right , I'm Sarah.. yea. ~ Sarah
*looks over at Owen* your from as well I see *says in a quiet allsive voice* -Rain
*looks at her and relizes she doesn't want go talk and backs off* well good luck.... -Nathalie
*looks at her* ya i've seen u around...i bet you saw me b4...cause haha who hasn't *smiles and flips his hair* ~owen
Yes Ive seen you around ive always found you obnoxious and narcasistic in manner much like your father *narrows her dark brown eyes at him* -Rain
You too.. * looks away, losing her self in her thoughts* ~Sarah
ya thats me... *looks at her with his hazel eyes shimmering* and u like it. ~owen
*looks at the capitol in wonder for she had never left three and this was amazing for her to see all these new places* -Nathalie

*looks out the window as well kind of amused at Nathalie so awestruck for some reason she decided she liked this girl* -Celia
*rolls her eyes* you don't know my name never the less what I think how I think what I like what I don't like what I can do and what I cant do and I suggest you don't make any assumptions Owen... *her words like venom shee turns away from him* -Rain
*makes a cat noise* AND i no ur name...Rain..reaping remeber call out ur name thingy...~owen
* glances out the window, not showing her amazement and the looks away from the window, beating her self up a bit for what she did at the reaping. * ~ Sarah
*turns at him with an God help me look on her face and sighs then pits a fake smile on* look whose been paying attention for once in his life! -Rain
*looks at Sarah and whispers in her ear* you shouldn't beat yourself up you didn't want your older sister to go what's the crime in that my brother would have done anything to be in your place so that he should go and I wouldn't be happy you even got the choice... *gives a reassuring smile then goes back to the window her long light blond hair was shimmering* -Nathalie
*looks at her with a smile back* look whoes smiling for once in her life! ~owen
*scowls at him again* you don't know me... -Rain
* smiles a little back* I guess your right.. I just- * shakes her head* You;re right. ~ Sarah
Does Ian sound like an okay name for Rose and flame's kid?
i no u enough to relize that u don't smile cause so far that was the first smilein what...2 days , i dont no much but thats not a lot of smiling *scowls mockyly* ~owen
*turns back ti her a smiles* my brother used to say I had a way with people and words much like my mother.... *she was tall and beautiful with dark blue eyes and light long blond hair and perfect face almost exactly like mother Julianne* -Nathalie

*looks at Nathalie more swearing shes meet her before a long time ago* -Celia
*growls* what there to be happy about? -Rain
Meh......not feeling it personally I like Riley better
not much but bbetter to die happy then to die unhappy *thinks in his head and to die alone* ~owen
*growls* Happiness doesn't have anything to do with this if you want to win and live being happy is not going to get you there... *turns away* -Rain
Oh right! Now I remeber all the names- Ian, Roy, Riley and uh.. Finn. Yea. Ian -no. Roy- eh. Finn Ford is a mouthful and Riley is awesome! THanks.

* smiles * ~ Sarah
You look kind of like your mother except you have you fathers skin tone *smiles* -Nathalie
if ur going to turn away you migh as well walk away, cause there's kinda no piont to just turn around...cause u can still hear me ~owen
Where in an elevator dumbass I cant walk away id hit the wall or the window.... -Rain
Need more male tributes only have two that's kinda sad
i thought that they were got out...
Riley Ford- a tall, muscular boy with short, buzz cut red hair with green eyes.

* smiles* Yea? * her hair had golden corkskrew curls like her mothers with a camo army cap pulled over it crooked .* ~ Sarah
Nope still in the elevator....awkward moment there
i tired night!
Yep *smiles* the deblu family is an interesting bunch two sisters my God I think I would have gone insane *laughs* -Nathalie

*smiles at Nathalie then looks at the other tributes* -Celia
Sorry, I meant Chervolet.. I knew it was some kind of car..

* smiles* Yep. * laughs* It gets pretty hectic. ~ Sarah

* stands off to the side of the elevator studying his opponents* ~ Riley