Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
Set up camp-the 3 of them
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*blinks* what?! yes sorry im just distracted... *looks at the water again* so just wait then stab it right? -Celia
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Obviously.. thinking about him? * smirks* Anyway, yes. ~ Sarah
(who confronts who and who becomes alliances together?)
*flinches* no...lets just catch the damn fish *waits for the fish* -Celia
well the careers are kelley, owen, rain, riley, torren, and amethyst then theres nathalie sarah and celia and ginger lance and angel for alliances
*smiles* Okay, okay. * focus on the water* ~ Sarah
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*looks down and digs and finds a stone* ~owen

*puts more wood on the fire* did anyone get hurt? ~kelley
nope -Rain Torren and Amethyst

*sees a fish and swiftly stabs it straight* -Celia
No. ~ Riley

* watches Celia* ~ Sarah
good, good *stays near the fire* ~kelley
Coughs and gets up"I'm gonna go find food"is off passes Carrers on way to find food-ginger
*drags it up and finishes it up* i was never patient enough to do this my eye was bad to but i think ive gotten better at it... *smiles* -celia
* slightly hear ginger. * Did you hear that? ~ Riley

* smiles * Good job. ~ Sarah
*draws a her bow and shoots an arrow at ginger* -Amethyst
last edited over a year ago
Dodges easy and keeps going whistles sees stranges fruits and jumps in normally high into the tree and licks-ginger
thanks...lets see if we cant catch i few more in case were on the run for the next few days... *watches the water but starts to drift into her memories again remebering there first kiss then shakes her head trying to push the memory away* -Celia
Goes to puddle and washes face-lance
*growls* damn it...to far away -Amethyst
Okay. Sounds good* catches another fish and puts it on the bank* ~ Sarah
*finishes her weaving work* -Nathalie
Theows something in the carrers canp that was a make shift Bomb and Goes back to camp with lots of food-ginger

*catches another but was very off lately* -Celia
hey owen ca- where's owen? ~kelley

*goes to hunt down ginger with his blade* ~owen
* spots it and quickly figures it out and tosses it far away. * ~Riley
fucking idiot... *growls at owen then turns to riley* did it land in the river? -Rain
Goes to get a drink-ginger
Yea, it should. Why? ~ Riley
the water will prevent it from causing any major damage... -rain
*watches him go* *puts up her hair and some strans fall down from her ponytail* ~kelley

*searches for ginger and find her by the river* ~owen
last edited over a year ago
Is alert and backs away from owen looks daggers with her amazing fiery green eyes flowing green flames in the moon-ginger
Alright then. ~ Riley
*drops his blade walks to her and kisses her then walks away with his blade and walks back to the careers* *he knew that the cameras were watching* ~owen
*shakes her head at owen and ginger her strawberry blonde pigtails swishing with her* -rain

*trugges out of the water and begins skinning the fish with a sigh* -Celia
"?!"blinks then kneels over in pain -great the stupid cancers got my kidneys...-tries to get up but it was too hard-ginger

Finds finger and gets her back to camp-angel
damn...~kelley
*looks at kelley* so much for liking me kelley *raises an eyebrow at her with a smile* -Rain
Has the fruits peeled and tested for edblness or not on a squirrel and it was fine-lance
*turns around and goes to ginger and picks her up and runs off with her and brings her down with his blade and his backpack filled with stuff* ~owen

*eyes flare* tradior. ~kelley
*narrows her eyes* so much for partners fucking traitor! *growls then looks at kelley* hes going to be first i swear -Rain
.....*sigh* ..... ~kelley
* skins the fish* ~sarah

"what the...?!"gets up but immediately coughs blood sinks back down"oh just kill me it's what I expected"-ginger

"!"blinks"that guy just stole ginger!"-angel
no...here come with me i'm not gonna kill u *takes her hand* ~owen
"but why?"narrows eyes untrusting-ginger
*looks at Sarah* I have been thinking about him you know a lot actually -Celia

Can I explain when we reach a safe place? -owen
"fine!"tries to get up again-ginger
* looks at Celia* Really?~ Sarah

brb. Shower
(k)
*nods sadly as she cuts the meat up*its so pitiful really how much I love him when he doesn't love me back -Celia

*drops her down* ok so I know your secret... -owen