Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Alright! Yea!

Alirght! Now, We have the lovely, Celia Lamberg! ~ Caesar
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Its showtime *smiles and skips up to the stage with a cute smile her curls bouncing her dress glinting in the light she looked and acted so different it was hard to tell it was even her* hello everyone its nice to see you all this fine evening *smiles cutely at the audience* -Celia
*looks at Celia wideyed then turns to Sarah* who is that girl and what has she done with the real Celia? -Nathalie
* smiles , standing up as she enters* Well aren't you adorable. Welcome Celia. * smiles big* Have a seat, ~ Caeser

* she was wearing a a long, flowy dress with a light airy effect to it with long, loose, thin sleeves. Her dress was pretty and full and a gorgoeus sea blue. In her hair, she had long blue feathers and her hair was done really pretty with her corkscrew curls/ * That's not the real Celia. ~ Sarah
Why thank you Caesar *sits down property and smiles at him* and you look wonderful yourself I guess we both must have wonderful stylists -Celia

Shes so polite and happy and friendly and likeable.....what has the world become? -Nathalie
* smiles, taking his seat* Well you are very sweet, but I think you stylist is a bit better than mine.. So, Celia, tell me what you think of the Capitol. ~ Caesar

I know. Its not normal . ~ Sarah
Its just so ravishing as always the beautiful archetecture and the food and fasion is just exquisite I mean look at the dress I have never seen anything so beautiful and artsy on cholthing before *stands up and does a little spin* don't you all agree? -Celia

I wonder what Riley thinks you know they broke up last night...I don't think Cel took it well either this is just amazing shes pulling this off... -Nathalie
Yes. I think you look marvelous ! * claps , smiling as she spins* ~ Caesar

* sits off to the side, his usual calm, calculating self* ~ Riley
I wonder.. And I know. ~ Sarah
*stops and smiles her head a bit dazed from spinning as she sits down* alright that's enough of that anymore a I think ill fall over and someone will have to catch me *smiles* -Celia

*glances over at Riley* he looks looks like he doesn't even care... -Nathalie
* smiles , chuckling. * Alright, that was stunning. Now tell me , Celia, is there anyone special back at home?~ Caesar

* looks calm and calculting and attetive but he was thinking, thoughts swarming but he hid it well* ~ Riley
Brb. Shower
At home no just my family I had a boyfriend but it didn't last long espechially after I told him I was coming here it hurt a lot at first but ive moved on although I was in love for a bit here now I don't know what to think anymore.... -Celia
* raises an eyebrow * here?? Care to go into more detail? -Caesar
Its hard to go to far it hurts just to think about it really and I'm sure he would want me to keep my mouth shut so I will -Celia
I understand.. So, Celia , how do you think you will do in the arena? -Caesar
Well with a training score of nine I hope that means ill do well I don't know for sure but I do have my stradegies and hopefully I can spice it up for you all *smilies* -Celia
*looks over at Riley again* I wonder if he's relived Cel didn't say his name..... -Nathalie
last edited over a year ago
* smiles* we'll all be looking forward to it. Thank you , Celia! Well look forward to see you in the arena. * stands up* Celia Lambeth everyone! -Caesar
*does a little spin then courtesies and walks off the stage* -Celia
* claps as she walks off* -Caesar

Who's next?
Nathalie

*looks over at Riley as she sits by Sarah looking for any sign that he cared* -Celia
zzz
* there was a flash of care and emotion for Celia, but it was well contained. Very slight, and covered up* -Riley

And now, we have Natalie Fjord! -Caesar

I gtg. Night!
*sighs and looks down again* at least you know its not completely gone... -Celia

*walks up in her long gold shimmery dress she waved and blew kisses as she sat down* -Nathalie

Night I'm exhausted to
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(srry about this back now XD)

"well ummm i really don't have one.....i plan to just die really"looks at him then glance at her self in the camra to see her green highlighted eyes were getting slightly damp >crap!<-ginger
Really? Why is that? -Caesar
"i don't have a chance to win cause i have cancer...so i wouldn't have any chance to win due to all those elements against me"face glows abit from the gold dust-ginger
Such a pity...anyway why don't you tell us about that dress of yours -Caesar
"oh i just love fire so requested this.I got a big suprise for my exit..."winks eyes glowing like green fire-ginger
Hey..
Well will all be watching best of luck Ginger! -Caesar
Oh thanks god u r on.

* listens , to the interviews, not showing any signs of what happened last night * -Riley
Yep everyday at this time back to nat you can start with the questions
Alright, Natalie, so how do you think you 'll do in the arena? -Caesar
I have my plans and obviously survive and stuff I certainally dont plan on standing around in the cornucopia just grab what i can and go -Nathalie
*looks at riley and silently sings to herself in her head* oh simple complications, miscummunictaions lead to fallout, so many thing that i wish you knew so many walls up I cant break through...now were sitting alone in a crowded room and were not speaking, and im dieing to know if its killing you like its killing me...I dont know what to say with this twist up fate cause were going down...but the story of us looks alot like a tradegy now... -Celia
this always happens to me...I always get the short end of the stick don't I?
last edited over a year ago
Sorry. I got dragged into a conversation ..

Ah. I see. So, what do you think of the Capitol ? -Caesar

Its okay I always wait hours it not like I have anything better to do....

Well its certainally lovely and my father should be.pleased to see all of his new model cars out there and my mother would probably laugh at him and tell him he never notices anything but the cars anyway I think its great and I swear you guys have the biggest shrimp.ive seen in my life! -Nathalie
* chuckles* that's nice. So, how big are your shrimp then ? -Caesar

Brb... Sorry shower
Shrimpy... *smiles* -Nathalie
* smiles, chuckling softly* alright, Natalie, last question, did you leave anyone special behind ? -Caesar
Behind...my brother I miss him a lot even if all we did was annoy the hell out of eachother I think if I ever did have a special boyfriend back at home my brother would scare him away and he wouldn't be special then *smiles* -Nathalie
*sighs* ive had enough of this... *gets up and sits next to Riley* just because we dont love eachother doesn't mean we have to act like strangers to one another... *loos at him her grey blue eyes twinkly from the lights and the glints from the blue yellow glass shards on her dress* -Celia
* smiles* that's sweet. Well, thank you , Natalie . That's all the time we have . Natalie fjord everybody! -Caesar

* looks at her* I know. But I like end seAts .. Anyway- that dress looks amazing on you. As for me, I lOok like an army edition Christmas tree. -Rilwy
*laughs* I don't think so and thanks Ive never wore something like this before I was supposed to wear the flower dress I wore last night but after me crying for a few hours Felisicat decided to make this one up for me... *smiles lightly but she did have faint tear stains on her cheeks and under her eyes* -Celia
*blows kisses and walks off stage* -Nathalie
* smiles* well it looks great. -Rilwy
* claps as she walls off* -Caesar

Who's next?
*smiles and looks down* thanks...oh and you know what I just remembered sometime ago I swore I had meet you before the games and we did I was five years old our parents were friends during the war times and you came over for dinner once I remember seeing your face there *looks at him as she flips her raven black hair back* -Celia

Sarah

Alright next up we have Miss Sarah Deblu! -Caesar
* smiles * oh yeah. I remember that. Yea.-Rilwy

* smiles and she gets up , and smooths her Dress and walks on stage, smiling* -Sarah
I remember you tracked mud through the house from playing outside and Izzy went crazy about how you should have taken off your shoes I laughed so hard *smiles* -Celia

Welcome Sarah lets start out with your reaping, it was the most interesting yet challenging your family's desicion on sending your sister by vollenterring to go instead of your 17 year old sister what was going on in your head to make that desicion that you were going to take Marina's place in the games this year? -Caesar