Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
wink
The Gamemakers theme of the arena the compass
over a year ago smartone123 said…
:"NO!ceila no"tears up-John:

"I got to go nice to see you"starts to move out-lance
*fights off the last bit and the.bugs let up finally she is able to see around them and they are in the middle of the wasteland no one around them not even Celia was in sight* -Nathalie
There letting up shes still alive John.... -Maria

*blinks as they soon disappear in pain everywhere she looks around and find she is nowhere as well in the middle of the wasteland completely lost and hurt lying on the ground she curses to herself* -Celia
Comes close to ceila and ends up tripping over her"....ok got this"goes off then later with herbs,puts them on her bites so they'd heal.is about to go when her hair starts to fall out "crap!"gets out of the quick-ginger
*looks after her confused and dazed still in pain from everything she couldn't move* -Celia
Chunks of her hair lays everywhere now she left with fuzz on her head"im so ugly I just k ow it"-ginger
*stop and looks at ginger and heads around the area to find her* -owen
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* blinks as the locust clear out. She becomes aware of the searing pain in the back of her legs and anklesI* -Sarah
Foxkit btw
Those locus have nasty bites *rubs her shoulders and arms* I don't see Celia anywhere... -Nathalie
next finds Sarah and does the same then head off and sits under a tree for rest-ginger
last edited over a year ago
Ginger? *looks after her* why is she helping us? -Nathalie
* watches ginger cautiously * -Sarah
We need to find Celia... -Nathalie

*the pain dies down and she is able to push herself into a sitting position but her head was foggy still her ears slightly ringing* -Celia
Falls asleep-ginger
*sees her* ginger is that u? -owen
Is still asleep-ginger
* nods* yea. Where could se be? -Sarah
Is alert for tributes-kenny
With that swarm she could be anywhere -Nathalie
*follows after lance trail* -Rain
Right.. -Sarah

* picks up details, following lances trail* -Eilwy
Smells the air then grins"got his scent"-kenny
*notices the darkening sky and the stars* we should make camp here for the night its getting late I don't like traveling at night right now.... -Rain
"you do that I'm got it in not gonna lose it"goes. After the direction of lance-kenny
Its late wherever Celia is I don't think shes going far well try to find her in the morning* -Nathalie

Yeah should me make a fire or would that make lance find us easier? -Kelley

*picks op ginger and brings her to their old camp and lays her down and notices her hair gone* -owen
*looks at everyone else* you can go with him I don't care but I'm staying the night.... *gathers wood for fire and lights it* let him come were careers we don't fear anyone-Rain
* gets some kindle for the fire* in staying here. If Kenny the dog wants to go after him, let him. -Rilwy
Breaths silently-ginger

Fallows the scent and finds a emtey field "this feels wrong"steps and is blown to prices on of them flys onto rain-kenny

In the cold night lance voice rings out"I'm comeing after everyone of you basterds so watch your backs your slim"Voice is gone
*shrugs and leans against a tree probably being a better career then we are but whatever... -Rain
*screams in disgust and jerks away* -Rain
Cannon blows-cannon
Definatly dead and extremely gross.... -Rain

Poor Kenny -Kelley
Poor kenny.. But that's just gross..-Rilwy
*snaps* it didn't land on you -Rain
Can we have the Capitol and the game makers perspective? We don't have to.. I just didnt see ye response
"He told you not to mess with me"voice comes right from behind the Carrers but unseen"you basterds killed angel you'll all go down one by one just as bad as Kenny's demise"-lance
Hey, I saying it's gross all around. It just must be extremely disgusting to you. * turns around, looking into the shadowa* you know lance, only one of us killed angel. -Rilwy
*laughs* alright were all dead anyway lance I suppose I might as well give you statisfaction that your avenging angel but I didn't kill her we didn't the capital did and I'm sure they're getting a kick out of your little stunts but go ahead kill me what's more blood right! The capital loves the blood why don't you keep dancing for them lance were all just puppets on strings -Rain

Yeah I mean we're all going to die at some point but your time is now *follows the voice and she shots perfectly to his arm -kelley
Blicks the shot"you guys all desided on it I had a bug on angel so I heard it all you will all pay for that"still unseen-lance

(how can she do that if he's in a n location XD)
What did you want us to do? Kill Kelley? Then we'd all fight? Besides , I didn't agree but I didn't argue.. So.. Y kill all of us? -Rilwy
"this is what the game is for right?well at least I have a purpose to get revenge on that poor 12 year old girl"-lance
Your just a puppet were all just puppets lance *smiles* lets just turns the river red with eachother like we were supposed to all along.... *hummed to herself a bitter song* -Rain

F%$# u Riley -kelley
Then get revenge on the right person. The Capitol. Or Kelley. But mainly the capitol. -Rilwy
"fine but well end up killing each other anyway"throws a knife at Kelley's stomach to distract her while he sticks one in her arm the. Disappears from the area-lance
Again f#@$ u Riley. We all killed angel in away but mostly the capitol...*glares at Riley* -kelley
(hunger games rp :p)
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
Long story

Ifur not in it from the big. Then u can't really rp
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*holds her stomach and wraps it up Ans her arm* Riley get out I want u to get. The hell out of here -kelley