Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM
save

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Yea. Sounds good. ~ Riley

* looks at them, sitting on the bank* ~ Sarah
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Your lucky you didnt die! *glares at her* -nathalie

whatever let's just get camp ready... -Celia

yes will need a camp maybe in the brush over there its close enugh to th river but its got good camo we will just have to clear it out -Nathalie
* gets up. * Yea,, that could work ~ Sarah

Cels you and sarah work on clearing it out ill work on getting it a bit better covered and barricaded *grabs some palms and ferns and vines and begins weaving them around the area they were going to camp in* -Nathalie

*grabs the knife kelley threw at her and starts slicing the weeds and plants clearing out the space for them* -celia
* gets the knife she had grabbed and starts clearing it out with Celia* ~ Sarah
*grabs the supplies and bring them in the small cave on the lower part of the cornucopia and begins pawing through them* -Rain Torren and Amethyst

*looks at kelley* good shot at Celia by the way kelley it was great watching her splash like a rock to bad she got away though -rain

yea cant wait to see her die shell bleed to death if she doesnt rap that up -Kelley
last edited over a year ago
* looks at kelley* Yea, good shot but she's in alliance with Natalie and Sarah, she's not gonna die yet. ~ Riley
maybe but shes weak now so if we do meet up with them kill nathalie easy then take out celia and sarah will be like snapping a toothpick and then there all dead *smiles happily as she organizes the knives* -rain
*Nods * Right. * organizes survival gear* ~ Riley
*finshes clearing it out and goes through what they have* okay so a bow and arrow two knives two water cans one with water one not two sleeping bags and iodine mix bandages and some fruits...enough to last us a bit... -Celia

thats good we will just have to hunt to get our meals but othe rthen that will be set *smiles as she weaves the plants creating a great barrier and roof* -Nathalie
Alright. We got some good stuff. -Sarah
either riley is damn good actor or a traitor if nathalie saw this she would go nuts
Lol
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*looks at riley* u want celia to die? ~kelley

*collects her food* *eats the leaves* *sips a little water that she got from her bag and moves on she was far out all most safe.* ~anna
i know how to hunt fowl sarah you can fish but can you fish with a knife? *looks at sarah* -Celia

we should teach eachother how to hunt and fish so we can all help catch our meals and in case one of us does die the others know how to hunt for food -nathalie
Please. I can catch fish by hand. Yes. Yea, good idea Natalie -Sarah
* shrugs * I just want to win. -Rilwy
good while im finishing this why dont you guys go fishing since were by the river sarah you could teach Cels how to -nathalie

oh god ive tried fishing i suck even with a net... -celia
dont we all *sighs* -Rain
ya..anyway so what do we have? ~kelley
Okay.Come on, Celiaz I'll teach you. -Sarah
I've got six knives and on fruit we have an apple bunch two bunches of blue berries 6 dry fruit packages a bannana bunch and a basket of strawberries -Rain
If you insist *heads down to the river bank* -Celia
*smiles* good any breads? water? ~kelley
* hurries down to the bank excitedly* -Sarah
I've got three breads and 6 water can most full -torren

I've got 7 sleeping bags as well -Amethyst
what first? -Celia
good. I got one bag it has some water and a sleeping bag so I'll add that. Once we're done organizing we start to complete our camp ~kelley

should we make a fire *looks at rain* ~owen
* walks into knee deep water* okay come here. -Sarah
right ill grab some wood see if you can grab anything else to feed it *heads over to the few trees on the island and begins hacking the wood off for the fire* -Rain
do we have to go that deep? -Celia
ok ~owen

I'll start to get the flame going ~kelley
*comes back with a few small logs and piles them up* there we are -Rain
*comes back with smaller sticks and logs* ~owen

great *starts piling the logs on the ground and the smaller ones on top* to make this easier we have matches *sets the match on fire and then throws it in the fire and it starts to burn* see how much easier that was ~kelley
thank god for matches *lays on the beach watching the setting sun* -Rain

*as she steps into the river she looks back towards the cornucopia and thinks of riley remebering everything they went through when they first met on the roof when they first kissed when she stayed with him that one night training the parade the fight the interviews when she gave him the shard when she shouted at him how much she hated him when she said good luck it all flashed by her* -Celia
*lays down* ~owen

ya *sits down still waching out* ~kelley
Okay. So, stay really still and wait for the fish to come . -Sarah

I gtg. I'll be on later
*snaps out of it and looks ta her* right wait for the fish... -celia
sad
okay
over a year ago smartone123 said…
blush
(sorry I wasn't on)
i know im sorry i skipped ahead on you just say what ginger lance and angel got at the cornucopia and where they went and if there were any inguries
owen found out that rain had a bf and was mad
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Ginger-sword

Angel-arrows (hidden talent)

Lance-disguse stuff and serviceable pack -storm

Trechs through pond water with lance and angel-ginger
Exactly. And then... * shoots hand into water swiftly , and comes back up with a fish speared on her knife. * ta-da! ~ Sarah
awesome you can just say what there doing if you want
*jerks back* you just stab it like that? -Celia
* with the careers* ~ Riley

Pretty much. You kinda have to sense it there and just ... kinda stab it. ~ Sarah
*is clearly distracted thinking about weather he kept the shard like he promised he would or if after she shouted at him that he tossed it* alright...-celia
Celia? *crosses her arms* Are you even paying attention? ~ Sarah

* feels the shard in his pocket* ~ Riley