Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Alright Lance lets start with what you like most about the capitol -Caesar
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"the food for sure caesar"smiles-lance

(little info:hes a orphan,just got severely dumped)
Alright now I'm sure what everyone wants to.know do you have a girlfriend back at home? -Caesar

*looks up at lance hoping hes trying to actually live*-Nathalie
last edited over a year ago
stiffens"ummm i use to..."is sad-lance

sympathizes-fan girls
Awe brokenhearted that always an awful thing to be but I'm sure there are other fish in the sea.... -Caesar

*turns back to lance and nods as he said that remembering been dumped byvher crush a few months before* -Nathalie
"its sad that she was the last family i had"laughs a sad bitter laugh tring to lighten it up-lance

"SING!"-fan girls
Looks like the crowd wants you to sing what do you say? -Caesar

*rolls her eyes at the fan girls* let him talk would you... -Nathalie
Gtg
"NO!" XD-fan girls

"oh ah ok" gets up and plucks a gutair up and goes a song-lance
*rolls her eyes at the girls and flips back her long golden hair and smoothed out her golden dress and watches him sing from backstage* -Nathalie
finishes-lance

cheer-fangirls

sits embarssed"well at least you all forgot what i said before the singing"-lance
*smiles* such simple minds the capital girls have I swear.... -Nathalie

Alright then last question what is your stradgey to win lance? -Caesar
blush
"do my best"-lance

climbs on stage and hugs him-one fan girl

"wha?" is confused-lance

rips his shirt off and runs away-fan girl

"god im embaress"sits the with no shirt blushing-lance
*cracks up laughing* -Nathalie

Gtg sorry
(its ok)

grummbles-lance

laughs it was like little bells-angel
Alright lance before they still your pants what's your stradegy to win? -Caesar

*calms down her laughter and looks at him hiding her smile* -Nathalie

On phone now
"stay alive tahts it"-lance
Always a good stradegy alright ill send you away now good luck lance yaberg! -Caesar

*smiles* at least he's trying to live now -Nathalie
-ya im not gonna really try unless its for angel-"ok thx for all of that ceaser"grins as her walk out the just leave the area tring not to show how upset he is-lance
*walks after him* so your trying to live now? -Nathalie
".....sure" keeps walking-lance
*follow him holding the hem of her dress so she doesn't step on it* look I know your just trying to protect angel I'm doing the same thing for sarah but you should at least try to live your like 17 your life has barely begun muvh less ended -Nathalie
snap"you don't know me!my life sucked thats that leave it"runs off,singing in his head-lance
smile
*rushes after him* -Nathalie
"leave me alone!"-lance
*stops* if you wish... -Nathalie
keeps going,then goes into a shop and orders icecream,starts to eat it,sings softly-lance
*turns back around and heads Back down* -Nathalie
-fine since im already so deep..- calls after nathalie'uh wanta join me for ice cream?"-lance
*turns around to face him* if you'll have me -Nathalie
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
Alright next we have the sparky Anna Branch from District 7! -Caesar

*walks out wearing a simple leaf green dress ruffled with orange leaves and little brown pumps*Heelo everyone! -Anna
Blue and Foxkit btw...

Alright Anna first question what do you like about the capital so far? -Caesar

well i like the food and the place where I sleep. The beds are very comfy. I also like the great veiw I have in my room. I guess I like my bedroom in general. ~Anna

Very nice, very nice alright why dont you tell us about that dress your wearing now? -Caesar

well its a nice short ruffled green dress. and covered with sparkly orange leaves. ~anna

Very cute alright final question what is your stradegy in winning this years games? -Caesar

Well, I plan on being on my own maybe sticking to one ally and staying alive, staying close to water and staying distant from everyone else -Anna

Sounds like a plan to me good luck Anna! -Caesar
Next we have Owen Smith from District 8! -Caesar

hello everyone, hello ladies *winks* ~owen

Aloright owen lets start with stradegy, what yours? -Caesar
well im gonmna stick with the careers and after that...well...lets see what happens... -Owen

sounds like you have it figured out then....next question your a handsome guy is there any special girl out there that has stolen your heart? -Caesar

well now that you mentioned it, yes, yes I do.. -Owen

Care to share who that person may be...? -Caesar

Well how about this, in the games it will be revealed with a kiss. ~owen

OOOO...we will be watching then...last question what do you like most about coming to0 the capitol? -Caesar

I have to say that I like the food. My favorite? The breakfast, I really like the waffles. ~owen

Alright thank you Owen! -Caesar

Next we have Kelley Zoru from District 12! -Caesar

hello everyone *she was in a black short dress with looked like someone spray painted her dress with fire colors. She wore REALLY high heel which the heel was on fire* ~kelley

Dont you look lovely alright Kelley I hear your the leader of the Careers now what made you step up to the leadership role in this early in the Games? -Caesar

well someone had to. I decided that I had potinal to take the place. I have been training for a while like 24-7 so I thought I go take the place. I have many plans for us to go far. ~kelley

That sounds good alright why dont you tell us about the dress now? -caesar

Well its a black short dress which is supposed to look like someone spray painted it with fire colors and these REALLY high heel which the heel was on fire thats about it... -Kelley

Flame seem to be the style lately alright last question what do you find most fascinating about the capitol? -Caesar

The buildingsa, the people, and the food -Kelley

alright thats all the time we have Good luck Kelley Zoru! -Caesar
*walks over to rain* how did I do? ~owen
fine why do you want my opinion? -Rain
Just wondering -owen
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Can Rilwy be a career for a little whIle?
Yea that's alrightl and your back dove
Thanks! And yea, I found a good signal down at my ranch.
Awesome you disappeared for a few days and I was like Humm where's dove....
Yea. Sorry. The signal here sucks. 1 spot is like absolutely no signal and one step over its amazing.
Lol its the same at my barn anyway we've just been doing some interviews that all last we left off they kissed but Riley pulled away and Celia is saying how she wants him to decide on what he wants from her and how she just wants to understand him and there relationship
Okay.. What did Celia do and say ? What page is it on?
Pg 28
* looks at her, green eyes truly sorry, his heart was torn* I'm sorry Celia. I just don't know. I can't .. I just can't figure any of this out. .. * takes a step back* -Tolwy
I gtg. I'll be on again later. Going to go swimming. Bye talk to you later
*takes a step back herself and looks at himthen wipes her eyes dry and looks at him with a sigh* everything is against us Riley the capitol the districts the games our friends our enemies but the thing thats tearing us apart aren't the games its ourselves..I cant do this to myself anymore, Ive fallen in love with someone who lies to me and made me think that they loved me but they dont...yes Riley I know you don't love me you just pity me and for that I.hate you!*turns around and starts to walk away* -Celia