Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
lets go grab some shrimp ive been dieing to try some *smiles* -nathalie

*looks at her coffee cup clearly far away from everything* -Celia
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*rolls her eyes* *mutters something* ~kelley
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles * Oh! I love shrimp.Let's go! ~ Sarah

* comes up behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders gently* ~ Riley
sunny
*looks up at him and smiles* hey... -celia

*heads to the dining hall and goes over to the seafood section and looks at this fish* damn these things are huge! -Nathalie

*looks at kelley* who else is in our alliance we have you me torren owen ametyst quartz...anyone else? -rain
last edited over a year ago
*pours coffee on the floor from overflowing from looking at ginger* ~owen

*smacks him in the face really hard* u got coffee on my fricken shoes* *kick him in the gut* ~anna
* laughs lightly* You should see the ones my dad brings in sometimes. ~ Sarah

* smiles * How are you? * sits in the chair next to her. * ~ Riley
smoothe... *rolls her eyes her dark brown eyes bored with him but she was actually looking somewhat cute with her strawberry blonde hair in the poigtail kind of cheerleaderlike* -Rain
*turns around and looks at rain* haha ya...*runs through his hair and flips it to get it back in place* ~owen
your cool... *takes a sip from her drink not looking at him* -Rain

*sighs* holding on i suppose ive just been so tired lately nightnares have been plaguing me since ive gotten here although that night i stayed with you i didnt have any... *stirs her coffee* -Celia

if there any bigge rthan these ill have to! -nathalie
* smiles, * ~ Sarah

* he gets himself some hot chocolate. * I know what you mean.. So are you going to be in alliance with Natalie and Sarah? ~ Riley
yea there my friends i suppose its better in the beggining espechially since the careers are already gunning for me... *takes a drink from the coffee* -Celia
Alright. * nods , taking a drink of his hot chocolate* ~ riley
*laughs* you no u want to look at me ~owen
*slams down her drink* no i dont cause your just make me want to straggle you... -Rain

what about you? Going to follow juliet or try it on your own? *looks at him with a raised eyebrow* -Celia
I'm not sure.. I'm thinking about it.. But at the moment- I'm goin on my own. ~ Riley
Probably the best you dont want to get involved with me in the arena it wont end well... *looks at her coffee again getting spacy* -celia
* nods, drinking some more hot chocolate* ~ Riley
*sighs as she pushes it away and looks at the stars outside losing herself again* -Celia
I'll see you later , Celia. * pauses then gets up and walks out of the room* ~ Riley
I am just kidding but u no I'm hot ~owen
*looks after him longingly but stays in place for a moment then gets up and heads to her room and steps into the elevator and once the doors close she slides down the wall and puts her head on her hands* im losing everything one after another soon ill just lose myself completely.... -Celia
yes like much like fire but fire can be destructive and a nuisance as well *glares* -Rain
* goes to his room* ~ Riley
*smiles then walk out onto the deck area and sits in a chair and kicks his feet up* ~owen
*looks up at the ceiling tearing up then growls at herself* why am i sitting here and crying? im in the hunger games i need to pull everything back together Im not in love, love is weak i must be strong... *stands up as the door opens and she walks into her room and starts stragizing with her mentor* -Celia
* meets with his mentor, discussing strategies* -Riwlwy
*after a long talk she heads out up to the deck and sits out under the stars* tomarrow is the interview i still have alot to do inculding praticing in heels shit...and being likeable my to least favorite things... -Celia
* continues to discuss things with his mentor* -Rilwy
might as well start praticing *put on the pretty blue heels and works on keeping her balance going from her room to the balcony* i can do this ive been to parties and worn heels before not something this high but how different can it be? *walks across her bed rrom then loses her balance and falls onto her bed and growls* who wear heels this high anyway! -celia
*walks in holding a dress* oh sweetheart when your finished could you try on this for me i need to see if it fits right im thinking about using this for the interviews tomarrow -Felisicat

*stands up again* yes of course give me a minute... *once the stylaist leaves she steps into the dress and walks out to show her styalist* -Celia

Dont you look gorgeous?! *rushes over and ties the corset tight and smooth out the draping then takes a large forget-me-not in her hair and smiles* perfect...what do you think sweetheart? brings her over to a mirror* -Felisicat

*looks at the strapless gorgeous light blue purple dress that angled down from one side to the other the sparkles along the corset were like fairylights and the flower in her hair was finished the look* its perfect... -Celia
* tells him about what their strategy is for the interviews* ~ Mentor
why dont you wear it around a bitand get the feel for it and ill take it in the morning -Felisicat

thanks ill do that *once she leaves she walks around in the dress and heels and spins* this is going to be interesting at the interviews... -celia
* mentor hands him what his stylist drew up and they continue to discuss about the strategies. * ~ Riley
so lets see smile be pretty answer questions truthfully and sinserely act happy to be here and amazed at the capital be fun and nice and try to be amusing.... *looks through her notes* god just might as well change my name while your at it i cant be nice and fun to these people i hate them! *tosses the cards away and they scatter everywhere and she sits on the bed* i cant do this im not good with people... -Celia
* explains how he wants Riley to be in the interviews. * ~ Mentor..
*stares at the stars* oh mother why must you be so far away when i need you most i cant do these interviews im still in love with the boy i can never be with no matter how much i tell myself im not and im losing my mind slowly...why must my greatest enemy be that which lives inside me? -Celia
* talks with mentor* ~ Riley
im going to go for a walk its late hopefully everyone will be gone and i can have my peace... *walks out of the apartment and begins to wander the building* -celia
Don't cause any trouble . And maybe get the careers to like you as well. * gets up. * Got it, Riley? * walks out the door* ~ Mentor who's name I haven't thought of.... :P

Got it. * nods, and waves goodbye in a salute- like way* ~ Riley
*wanders around the building still in the dress trying to find answers* I have to be likable...which im not...i have to be strong...which im not right now...i guess i have to depend on my survival skills and hope that i dont die the first day... -Celia
* pauses at the door , and turns around * And Riley? ~ Mentor

Yes? ~ Riley

Don't go falling in love or seeing any girls, alright? ~ Mentor

* hesitates* A- Got it. * nods. * ~ Riley

* walks out the door * ~ Mentor
And Riley...I know I'm not supposed to like him but ive already sold my heart and when he told me he loved me...was that even real was any of it real? -Celia
* sits, thinking. His thoughts jumbled* ~ Riley
He doesn't love you Celia he was just playing with you to split you in half and leave you broken that's what hes done hasn't he? You fell for him now hes gone and your broken that's probably how it was all along he lied to your face and when you kissed him it wasn't real neither was his smile or his concern it was all an act so that you'd crumble and he'd just walk away like nothing happened that's what they all do.... -Celia
*looks over and notices shes near rileys room* why do.I always find myself back here its just sad... *turns away and walks back down the hall* -Celia
* shakes his head* I fell in love and now I have to just turn away from her.. * puts his head in his hands trying to make sense of his jumbled thoughts* ~ Riley
*pauses down the hall* but it didn't feel fake it felt real and when he said he loved me I genuinely believed him maybe he does still love me... *starts to head to him room again her heel clicking against the floor* -Celia
* hears the heels. He knows its Celia. He doesn't want to talk to her. He was so confused right now. His thoughts jumbled into an uncomprehendable mess.. * ~ Riley
*hesitates before she knocks on the door and thinks* he probably doesn't want to talk to me now though...oh I just need someone to talk to someone who understands but don't think now is the time... *begins to back away hoping he'd come after her like he did the first day but she knew that was long gone* -Celia
* he hears her, and he looks at his door. He gets up and takes one step towards the door then stops and walks to his bed. You could hear his footsteps* ~ Riley