Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Commenting for foxkit

*wears a tuxedo made of all different fabric even had a carnation made of it* -Owen

*she was pretty fierce in her back strapless short dress that came down with flamme like draping and her headbands appeared to be fire* -Kelley

*her hair was braieded down and died green with leaves put into and her dress was a cute brown dress that had branches that came off of it* -Anna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* waits for Snow's perpetual speech to end. He couldn't keep his act up forever.. * ~ Riley
*the speech finally ends and they all head back to the dressing room*

*leaps off the chariot* oh thank.God.. *goes over to the horses and gives them each a sugar cube and pats them on the neck fondly* -Celia

*turns off her dress and steps down* that was fun -Nathalie

*manages to get down without injuring herself and stands up* hate heels... -Rain
* leaps off the chariot, thankful its over. * ~ Riley

* jumps off the chariot , her cheeks hurting from smiling so long* ~ SArah
*walks over to Celia smiling*so you and Riley... -Nathalie

What?! *flushes deeply* no its not like that really were just friends... -Celia

But you don't want to be do you? *smirks* -Nathalie
* pets the horses, thinking* ~ Riley
No I- what I mean is yes I mean no its just...ugg I don't know what I want -Celia

Your in for it honey... -Nathalie
* runs a hand through his short hair. He sighs, thinking, then shakes his head off the subject and pets the horses a little more* ~ Riley
Why don't you go talk to him again come on *grabs her arm and drags her over to Riley* -Nathalie

No Nathalie wait! *gets tanked over* -Celia
* turns around as they come over.* Hey. ~ Riley

i gtg. shower
Hey some parade right? Oh I think my mentor is calling I have to go but you to have fun in mean time bye! *rushes off* -Nathalie

*looks at him embarrassed* you look nice -Celia
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*sips on some water and makes a sound when u finish you drink right next to them* opps ~owen

*looks at her flamming headband* *raises her eyebrows* i did not relize that was on fire* ~kelley

*tries to take off the branches on her dress that were pocking her* flipping branch get the flub off me* ~anna
*glares at Owen* asshole... *takes off her amazingly hot ruby heels and walks off looking cute in her dress* -Rain
sorry if i ruined your momment cause u guys have a 'thing' too bad one of u has to die...*walks off* ~owen
last edited over a year ago
You look great, cause I feel like a vine threw up on me. The sylist didn't seem to like my red hair a whole lot. * runs a hand through his short red hair* ~ Riley
*glares at Owen then looks at Riley* I don't think you looks so bad and I like the red hair and thanks I kinda like it much better then a peacekeepers suit... -Celia
*looks over at riley with her red hair died green* tell me about it ~anna
* smiles. He looks over at Anna* Man, you weren't so lucky, huh? *looks back at Celia* and Thanks.. your sylist were smart , otherwise we'd be missing a few stylists. ~ Riley
*smiles* ya something like that ive been known to have a difficult time controlling my emotions... -Celia
i meant to say riley
*pulls off her tiara and the neons lights from her arms* -Nathalie
*smiles * That can probably help you in the arena though. ~ Riley
Probably not ive been known to act spontaneously and speak my mind the capitol doesn't like that... ;looks at the ground* lets get out of here there's so many people you cant really talk -Celia
* nods* Hey, you never know.. And Yea. You're right. ~ riley
*looks up at him and grabs his hand* follow me if I remember correctly I think at the bottom of the bridge here in quiet *leads him down the bridge* -Celia
* follows after her , letting her lead him * ~ Riley
*smiles back at him as she turns and heads down a hill and reaches the river under the bridge and stops* its quieter down here but not to far for them to flip out on us -Celia
* smiles and looks at her * How did you find this? ~ Riley
Like I said ive been here before this is where I used to take him when we traveled up here...my ex boyfriend... *lets go of his hand and sits down* -Celia
* sits down beside her , looking at the river.* Right. ~ Riley
*looks up at him again* but hes an ass so onto better things...Nathalie thinks were a thing now -Celia
* looks at her * Really? Oh, nathalie.. ~ Riley
Shes a wise girl but such a gossip *smiles* but I must admit I find myself always looking around for you I feel like whenever I try to focus on anything I always see you smiling back at me...sorry if that makes you uncomfotabe its just been eating at me awhile... -Celia
* smiles * No, I understand. You know, you are very thought consuming. At the slightlest little thing that make me think of you, next thing I know.. I thinking bout you.. * says, watching the river* ~ Riley
*smiles* I didn't think I was that charismatic...and I try to remind myself that its the hunger games and any distractions can kill but even when I do my thoughts always come back to you... -Celia
* smiles* I tried to remind myself its the hunger games.. That didn't work. ~Riley
Then I suppose you'll really hate me for this then *kisses him* -Celia
* is a little surprised , but kisses her back* ~ Riley
*pulls away* well now that that's done we cant say we missed out on eachother *smiles* -Celia
* smiles his face a little red,he looking at her then looks out over the river. * ~ Riley
*looks out on the river with him and begins to undo her braid letting it fall back to normal only a.little more curly* its pretty isn't it peaceful... -Celia
* nods* It's really pretty. ~ Riley
*smiles* your really cute when your embarrassed by the way your face gets real red it almost matches you hair *she looks up at her grey blue eyes warm her now wavy raven black hair rustles slightly in the brezze* -Celia
zzz
* smiles, amused , he runs a hand through his hair* ~ Riley

I gtg. Night.
*smiles and she leans on him slightly staring at the river* even if this doesn't last long at least I was happy at some point before I die -Celia
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(lance anybody XD?or ginger)

sits thinking-lance
* smiles as she leans on him. He looks at her the.n watches the river flow* -Riley
over a year ago smartone123 said…
sings as he knots knots-lance
*rushes down still in her neon dress* they you are! Awe this is so cute... -Nathalie

*jerks up and almost falls over then dusts herself off red with embarrassment* -Celia

*laughs* I hate to ruin the moment but Cels your mentor wants you... -Nathalie

Ill be up in a minute.... *looks at Riley* looks like I have to go ill see you later *rushes back up to the bridge again* -Celia

*looks at Riley* did you kiss her? -Natalie
I have Nathalie and Rain but rain is difficult to like