Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
anyway its nice to meet you after an hour of staring at eachother *smiles* -Celia
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles * Yea. ~Riley
*looks up at there being served* finally im starved the food here is always amazing *smiles as she takes a sip of her soup appetizer* -Celia
How would you know the food is good here? * asks then he tries the soup * ~Riley
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*eats it fast* ~owen

*doesn't touch it knowing that they'll serve much more* ~kelley

*eats the bread like a barbarrian(how ever u spell that) ~anna
Ive been here before lots of times mother took me to horse shows here alot i even shown in a few... *sighs thinking about her mother and the barn she might never see again* -celia
Oh. Thats cool . * grabs a roll, running his thumb across it half observing what it was made of, thinking before he ate it. He was clearly distracted. * ~ Riley
*eats neatly and portionally* -Rain and Torren
* eats her food neatly and mannerly. Acting behaved, thinking about home* ~ Sarah
*looks at him* you dont really care do you? *sighs as she pushes the remander away from her and stares at the ceiling* -Celia
I do care.. * looks at the roll in his hands. Already , he had figured out how it was made, what was in it, just by running a thumb on it. He thought about everything like that. * ~ Riley
ya alright...im going to get some air i guess ill see you later *stands up and pushes her chair in* -Celia
See you later. * watches her get up and walk away from the corner of his eye. He set the roll down on his plate , and let his thoughts take over, observing the room. * ~ Riley
*goes into the elevator and presses the roof button and once the doors slide close she slumps down onto her knees and leans against the wall feeling ripped up* why is it then when your most happy life has to rip it away from you -Celia
*looks at her leave* I wonder if shes going to the roof again... *turns to Riley kind of sad for Celia* -Nathalie
* watches her go, thinking. He looks at Nathalie once she said that* She goes to the roof often? ~ Riley
last edited over a year ago
Ive only seen her once I think that's where she goes to cry so other people don't see her...shes going through a rough time I think she said something about her boyfriend cheating on her after 2 years then being here and all it takes a toll... *eats more of her salad* -Nathalie
* nods* Ah. Okay.. ~ Riley
I wanted to go up and comfort her ive just never had the courage to I'm afraid of heights I don't really do roofs* (just like Julianne lol) -Nathalie

*sits on the roof staring at the nightsky as she wipes her tears away thinking about her family* -Celia
*looks at celia go and rolls her eyes then turns back to the table* ~kelley
*nods. * I'll go. * He gets up and pushes his chair in* I'll see you later. * walks over to the elevator heading to the roof* ~Riley
Shes broken at the moment probably a good thing if you wanted to win I'm Rain -Rain
Have have fun but be careful she isn't the nicest when shes upset -Nathalie
Thanks for the warning. * walks into the elevator and presses the button for the roof* ~ Riley
*she looks at rain* *says kinda quitly* i think she should suck it up, if she wants to win the games she needs to stop think about her family and focus on winning..but if she wants he cry, i don't give a shit. ~kelley
* frowns, a little irratted at what Kelley said and looks at Kelley * So what do you think about all day besides your family, huh? Killing People? ~ Sarah

*thinks about her boyfriend then growls* God for nothing pig think you can do whatever the hell you want and I'm just another toy...but why do I still fucking like you! -Celia
* arrives at the roof. The elevator makes a quiet bing as he arrives. He steps out and leans against the wall, looking at Celia* ~Riley
*looks at Riley surprised* no need to start trouble now... -Nathalie
*she hears the Bing and leaps up startled* -Celia
Hey, You alright? * looks at Celia* ~ Riley
if i ever want to see my family again i might as well win, which means to kill ppl, this is the hunger games girlie that means u have to do kill people. I want to come back as much as u people do but i not gonna sit here and cry about my family i gonna try to win for my family ~kelley
*takes a breath and wipes her face again* didn't anyone ever tell you not to scare a girl on the roof? *looks at him* -Celia
I'm not stupid. I know how the games work. * crosses her arms, trying to stifle the slight anger in her voice.* You know the key to survival in these games is through the sponsors. So maybe if you have a sappy act you might also get a chance for some sponsors. So its not all killing people. ~Sarah
* smiles * actually, no. I think I would have remembered. Maybe the rule to never scare someone standing on the edge of a cliff but not that one. That one's new to me. ~ Riley
*looks at Kelley* shes acting the way any person would in this situation there's no bees to be hostile on either side of the issue at hand lets just enjoy our meal shall we? -Nathalie

*looks at Kelley* let her weep it only makes her weak.... -Rain
Then you've never been to the big city.... *sits down again* -Celia
I guess not then. * comes over to her and sits beside her* ~ Riley
*rolls her eyes* yeah that will definatly get u sponsers*says sarcasticly* just stay out my conversations girlie ~kelley
Just don't be surprised if she has more sponsors. She has an actually background.. * glares at her* And who says I can't join in? ~ Sarah
your right rain and nathalie, do me a favor and don't boss me around *says to her kindly mocking her* ~kelley
me. ~kelley

(I call leader of the careers)
Why are you here? *looks at him her grey blue eyes trained on him the moonlight casting down on her dark her and pale skin* -Celia

*looks at Sarah and shakes her head* not worth causing trouble now -Nathalie
Well you aren't the boss, Kelley. * looks at Nathalie, and cast one more glare at Kelley* ~ Sarah

* shrugs* I don't know. * looks at her, but bites his tongue from saying ; I feel like I know you. * I guess.. I don;t know. ~ riley
*narrows her eyes irratated at Kelley* you shouldnt dismiss good advise it will only end unfortunate -Rain
No I'm not but if u do intrude when ur not needed I will definatly over power u...~kelley
Well I appreciate the concern but I just met you and truthfully I'm surprised you knew I was upset and this is where I go when I'm upset *looks at a bit confused* -Celia
Uh- huh.. I'd like to see you try to. ~ Sarah

i gtg. Shower. I''ll be on again after
Lets just drop it shall we no need to argue already -Nathalie
I knew you were upset because when you walked out, the way you walked, you were clearly thinking about something you didn't like, the way you were holding yourself. Your eyes were red so you had been crying. so you were probably still on that. And a roof is a good place to get away from people. * explains, looking out over the cities not looking at her.* ~ Riley