Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*the birds sing happily in the waters and the branches*
over a year ago smartone123 said…
touches the water-ginger
*the birds swoop away suddenly and somthing crashes out of the water sending waves into the air*
watches backing up-ginger
*a large dragon like creature that was 40 ft tall springs from the waters into the air and takes aim at ginger and thrusts forward at her*
jumps away-ginger
*screeches and twist around and whips ginger aside with its tail*
gets throw at a tree winces as she gets up and runs away from the area-ginger
*screeches and sinks down into the water*
treats a slash on her arm-ginger
*is clearly guarding somthing under the water*
takes out her swords and decides to sneak into the water diqused in reeds to look like weeds-ginger
*birds squawk at her ravenously*
sees whats hes protecting-ginger

(witch is)
*the dragon swims around a small chest that held a shinny watch*
(what it for)
its a tracker holds the locations of every tribute alive in the arena each obsticle is guarding somthing useful like that
*brushes out her hair with her fingers as she sings softly to herself* maybe we were meant to be lonely, lonely...maybe we were mean't to be on our own...loneliness has always been with me...but maybe we don't have to be all alone... -Celia
(k)

swims little closers little by little-ginger
*roars protectively ready to strike*
swims like a bolt grabs it then burst out of the water and runs like the armys after her-ginger
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Hey.

* looks at Natalie * yea . We need to hurry and move out -Sarah

* heads north, sword drawn , looking for Celia* -Rilwy
gets away from the dragon-ginger
*roars and bolts out of the water and crashes onto the ground and charges after ginger teeth bared wings folded roaring*

*looks around and pulls out some fish and decides to eat a sliver but keeps her bow and arrows close as she looks around alert* -celia

*nods and gets up* lets go north i think thats where celia would have went *starts following sun patterns and heads north through the wasteland* -Nathalie
* follows after natalie* -Sarah

* continues walking north , looking for Celia, watching for other tributes* -Rilwy
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*finally reaches the east side* ~anna (hehehhe)

*wakes up and suddenly sees a large dragon he runs away silently and the dragon does spot him and he runs to ginger* *out of breath* hey.... ~owen
sorry show cholthes difficulty i finally hit a growth spurt and i cant fit anything anymore

*roars and breathes fire at them*

*looks around alert then decides to go hunting for some fowl* -Celia
*thunder roars above a high cliff and lightning begins to strike the rocks around the peek*
8 hears the thunder and lightning and proceeds with Cation to thenorth, lOoking for celia* -Rilwy
*heads through the jungle searching for any fowl spots one some distance away but nocks the arrow anyway and sends it away and the arrow flies right by riley* -Celia

the lightning and thunder is more east so theyll be okay
last edited over a year ago
* doesn't see it coming and it hits him in the shoulder. Yelps in surprise, and pulls it out of his shoulder, biting back a cry of pain. He draws his sword and looks for the tribute * -Rilwy
*comes through the ferns and sees him and her heart leaps* riley? -Celia
Dove?
Im just gonn take a shower then brb
Celia? * winces as he shifts his sword hand* you know, Im not a bird. -Riley
Sorry. I went to dinner....
I wasnt aiming for you *narrows her eyes* you got it my way... *nocks an arrow and points it at him* now iam... -Celia
its okay and she is really angry at him right now but she wont shoot i promise
last edited over a year ago
"hey!"pants-ginger
*roars in anger and brings its claws around them like a cage*
Slips through and bolts again-ginger
*roars a blows fire at her*
ducks and drop and rolls-ginger
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
shit *gets burned on his leg but then grabs his blade and throws it at the dragon's neck* ~owen

*reaches wear the east point is* hmmm i wonder what is here ~anna
* puts his hands up, * now Celia. * looks at the arrow cautiously* -Rilwy
*lightning strikes the rocks around the peak and somthing begins to form from the spark*

*hisses and grabs the blade and crushes it into powder*
Gets him and runs for their lives to a place the dragon can't go-ginger
give me a good reason not to, after all the shit you've put me through these past few days I cried for two hours that night you shattered my heart and i still fucking love you! *growls* -Celia
*roars in frustrations and paces outside waiting til they have to come out*
"f***!how we gonna get out of here!"-ginger