Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
Looks at her smiles"thank you"takes one last bomb"here if you get in trouble"-lance

Looks at him sad"you and I gotta split I can't be the one to kill someone I lo-"covers mouth-ginger
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I'm sorry for shouting at you as well a lot...I'm kind of temperamental like that mean I get emotional... -Celia
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Don't worry.. I kinda deserved it. -Rilwy
Thanks good luck lance don't give up your life oz worth living *smiles like an angel her bright Blondel hair pretty in the night as she starts to slip away* -Nathalie

its alright you dint have to say it, I know. Okay bit promise me that you'll come back alive, please -owen
*smiles* kinda... *looks at him her eyes flickering from the fire* -Celia
"......."pulls him in and kisses him lips soft and abit like strawberrires"ill try my damn gardest"whispers-ginger

"good luck"and heads off,dropped angel necklace that had a picture oh her and him laughing like sister and brother is gone-lance
last edited over a year ago
*kisses her back* -Owen

(That makes me feel bad for killing angel)
heart
Yea.. Sorry bout that.. * smiles then he leans in and he kisses her softly* -Rilwy

I gtg!!!! Night!!!!!
Smiles "good luck!"-ginger

(it's ok she would die eventually she was his half sister)
*heads after Sarah* -Nathalie

Attention tributes there has been a change in rules for the.new series we have graciously decided to allow 2 winners for each games in order to show the capitols mercy details will be known at a later date
*kisses him back* -Celia

Shes in love John and now they both can come home *smiles at her husband* -Maria
Looks at him "you hear that?!"smiles and jumps on him hugging him-ginger

Finishes then heads off to look for ginger-lance

"ya but with a punk?oh well at least my baby's will be back and her brother can see her again@-john
Yup *hugs her back* no splitting after all-Owen

*thinks to herself about two victors* -kelley
"we got luck!"hears beep and looks at the devise"lance is heading for us!"-ginger

Closes in-lance
She loves him John and hes Rose and Flames boy hes been here before a while ago and yes Lewit will be glad to here but the games aren't over yet... -Maria
Crap -owen
"flames needs to have the best son for my daughter"-John

"hey my boys great!" comes over and smacks John-flame

"hey!"smacks him back-John (he's visiting .3.)

"ginger!gotta talk to you..."-lance

They talk-them

Cones back with a vial in hand and dazed-ginger
Settle down you to! There's no need to fight over the children there fighting for there lives right now we need to support both of them *looks at the TV and sees them kissing* young love.... Maria

What's that -owen

S
Foxkits chrashing btw
"disapprove"-John
Glares at him-flame

"the cure to cancer at least that's what he told me..."-ginger
Your awful shes sixteen I think shes old enough to decide who she loves without her father in her buisness we were 17 when we fell in love after all and I'm just want our only daughter to be happy -Maria
"humph fine"-John (you know it would be funny if the Capitol let him puts a sky message that said I disapprove XD)
Lol wonder what hes gonna say when he relizes she slept with him to...

Rumor has it Celia spent the night with him during training.... -Maria
Stops and decides to do it an within a few mins a message says on the sky for all to see

"I disapprove!"-dad John
-John

Head back trying to find a place to sleep-lance
You just had to didn't you? Your lucky the capital loves a good laugh -Maria
*appears from the ferns* lance need a little help? *blinks her blue eyes at him the stars bright above them* -Nathalie
*pulls away and finds the note and smiles*love you daddy but I wouldn't be a teenage girl if I didn't love the.boy you disapprove of *turns back to Riley and kisses him again* -Celia
"oh thx"his eyes are now shadowed with sadness and coldness-lance

"yep gots me to see after this"-john
*looks at him and smiles bright and full of life like usual* come on me and Sarah have a camp not to far follow me *takes his arm and takes him through the ferns* -Nathalie
I think she just completely disrespected you dear *smiles* -Maria
Winces at his arm"how come your demeanor is the sane?"-lance
I'm still the Same person Lance no matter what happens ill never change I'm a healer I dont do swords and knives and blood I deal with plans and stradigies and making things work and better probably what keeps me constant as opposed to others who go through death and chaos... *says calmly she looked like an angel except for the rips and tears on her still from the locus* -Nathalie
"like losing the last family member by a stabbing.."looks at her hazel eyes were green now-lance
Something like that. I'm sorry about Angel btw I know how much she lent to.you I kind of took Sarah under my wing to it would hurt a lot to see her go...reaches a nice cleared out area where Sarah was sleeping and Nathalie sots down* you can sleep where you like try and get some sleep -Nathalie
Is cautious but desires to go to sleep and relaxes for once in the arena every softens on him-lance
*they finish kissing and she leans on him* I love you.... *evantually drifts to sleep at his side her warmth radiatiing off her her raven hair was soft on him and she slept quietly* -Celia
*smiles and drifts to sleep by Sarah* -Nathalie

Night smartone I'm exauated to
Wakes up abit later and plays with a small disk-lance

K night
*smiles and puts his arm around her and stas awake on guard for a little while then drifts into a. Very light sleep* -Rilwy
No faces showed in the sky that night

*blinks her eyes open in the morning and looks at Riley then notices a parachute outside and slips away from Riley trying not to wake him to take it sees the note and reads it first* that's how its done sweetheart *smiles as she opens then parcel and finds pain killers and healing gel* thank you... -Celia

*blinks open her eyes and looks around alert then stands up* -Nathalie
looks a vial-ginger
*pulls out some slivers of the fish and picks off the bad parts* want some sushi? *looks at lance with a smile* -Nathalie
"sure..."treats his wound and curses at the inffection grummbles after he cleans it and wraps it agian-lance
you need iodine for that here i think i have some... *fumbles through her bag then pulls out a bottle filled with liquid the color of blood and tosses it to him* use a little... -Nathalie
Trickles some on-lance
* sleeps,* ~ Riley

* blinks awake, and looks around, and sits up * ~ Sarah
Looks at sarah"hello"-lance
* jumps to her feet when she sees lance, and grips her knife handle* uh.. Hi. .. -Sarah
Blinks at her eyes pale hazel more green now bu looks like he did the night he fought all the lions still no shirt-lance
Okay... You haven't tried to kill me.. So I guess your a friend then... * looks at him, cautiously* -Sarah